[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: h.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Best Zodiac sign according to /x/?
>>
i like sagittariuses (sagitarii?)
>>
>>30002266
Cancer, because it's 69.
>>
>>30002281
also scorpios
>>
>>30002293
-_-
>>
My sign is the best sign.
See ya later losers
>>
>>30002266
Cancer. Because I am one and I am awesome.
>>
>>30002266
All 12 of the real ones.
>>
>>30002266
aquarius obviously were the smartest and closest to God and humanitarian and we are the most enlightened and were different and sexy
>>
File: file.png (2.21 MB, 1300x1169)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>30002524
forgot pic~
>>
>>30002480
Based and tradition pilled
>>
>>30002266
Is Taurus a good one?
>>
>>30002524
Funny shit faggot
>>
File: jungastrology.jpg (100 KB, 640x426)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>30002266
>13 signs
That's a shill campaign to convince people classical Western astrology is wrong.
Celestial bodies were never supposed to be interpreted as causing events on Earth. The positions of them in the night sky were just what ancient people had to go off of for keeping track of patterns in time. Same as how nobody would claim the movements of clock hands are what cause people to age. Clocks are references for tracking time, not causes of patterns in time.
The 12 zodiac signs didn't drift between antiquity and today. For sun signs that's still just a function of the time of year you were born in.
>>
Cancer!!!!
Best entrepreneur:
Alexander the Great
Nikola Tesla
Isaac Newton
Bin Rasheed al maktoumb (ruler of Dubai)
Elon Musk (SpaceX, Tesla etc)
Richard Branson (Virgin Galactic)
Best Fighters:
Mike Tyson
Canelo Alvarez
Julio Cesar Chavez
Brock Lesnar
Connor Mcgregor
Israel Adesanya
Jon Jones
Rose Namajunas
Chritine Cyborg Santos
Randy Couture
Wanderlei Silva
Best actors that lead Franchises
Tom Cruise
Daniel Radcliffe
Harrison Ford
Vin Diesel
Chris Pratt
Benedict Cumberpatch
Captain America ( marvel charachter)
Tom Hanks
Margot Robbie
Best Comedians/comedy writers
Will Farrell
Kevin Hart
Larry David
Ricky Gervais
Nick Offerman

Not to forget
Mother Teresa
Princess Di
Nelson Mandela
>>
>>30002554
no ur stubborn and brash and stupid and impatient and materialistic ur only redeeming quality is u keep going as long as you have cud to chew on
>>
>virgo the virgin gets laid the most
how true is this statement?
>>
>>30002624
I'm stubborn, yes. But I'm pretty smart, and I hate materialism, other than attractive womens.
>>
>>30002624
What about scorpio?
>>
>>30002664
ur always combative angry prideful no one likes you i wish u would listen to others and u need to stop trying to tell others what to do ur useless
>>
>>30002688
What one are you? make one for yourself
>>
>>30002688
Thanks man
I feel way better about myself
>>
>>30002266

LEO
The rest of yous can go eat a dick
>>
>>30002600
+ Julius Caesar
>>
>>30002649
Not really. Along with Aries (surprising, isn't it?) one of the most likely to become an incel or stay virgin fir the rest of their life.
>>
>>30002554
Yes. As s cancer I simp for taureans.
>>
>>30002649
why is this so true?
>>
>>30002688
what if i'm albanian
>>
>>30002266
Libra. Unpredictably has always had an appeal to me
>>
>>30002953
far from it. they make a good impression but they are very difficult to have in your life. messy, disloyal, selfish, etc. look at some libra personalities
>>
>>30002942
You're a gay sissy faggot
>>
>>30002599
I get that. But I can't understand how vedic (sidereal) astrology and tropical western astrology can work at the same time. Not to mention western sidereal and tropical. I practice astrology and have no problem with its validity, but it disturbs me that sidereal and tropical work at the same time. It shows how easy it is to delude oneself when not actually practicing astrology.
>>
>>30002688
Clearly the gnashing of a weaker sign. No reason to listen to fools when we're always right
>>
>>30002697
Hell yeah brotha
>>
>>30003213
is that it does not work, many are predisposed to both work, but it is likely that only one reading is the real one, I have noticed that sideral does not get anything right, starting from a professional poo and everything a reading, and he told me that I am very good at communicating and I am very orderly, question that is not true
>>
>>30002599
Yes, except sidereal astrology would technically be the correct one. Babylonia used it, Greeks then misinterpreted it and fixed the signs on dates instead the actual star formation.

Western astrology system is the result of what can be called a translation error
>>
File: crabby.jpg (193 KB, 1120x1120)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>30002600
crab crew checking in
>>
>>30002697
Help am retard Leo how do I life?
>>
>>30002300
Checked, its scorpio, always will be.
>>
>>30002293
Best in bed
>>
>>30002600
right on!
>>
>>30002281
>>30002300
I'm ophiuchus
>>
>>30002600
Musicians:
Brian May
Cat Stevens
Chris Cornell
Sufjan Stevens
50 Cent
Post Malone
Cat Stevens
Ian Curtis
Chris Isaak
Stewart Copeland
DJ Shadow
Don Henley
Missy Elliott
George Michael
>>
Leo is chad everything else gay
>>
>>30003689
debbie harry

and perhaps the most important cancer musician
bowie
>>
>>30002266
The sqiggly one with the lines. But I'm partial.
>>
>>30002649
I'm Aquarius and I like being dominant. I don't like extreme harccore shit, but I like slapping, hair pulling and dirty talk that's a little degrading for the submissive. I also have a massive secret fetish for mirrors during sex and my biggest fantasy is to film my gf sucking my cock, but that will never happen as she isn't open to the idea. My rising sign is Leo. Fairly spot on for a shitty iconographic.
>>
>>30004550
Also wish I could have a threesome with an another girl. Maybe if my relationship turns sour or if I am single I will just pay two hookers to suck on my dick on camera. What signs are likely to want to do it? My Virgo ex agreed to do it on camera, but we broke up soon after for unrelated reasons. Also she was massively into impregnation and daddy stuff, which was hot.
>>
>>30002266
>retarded astrology shitpost
Fuck off, karen.
>>
>>30002968
Really? I read online they're quite the opposite. My gf is a leo and cheated on me so idk. Plus I think zodiac signs are complete bullshit. Great for small talk though
>>
>>30002600
those are all satanists
>>
>>30002600
is that a real fucking list? holy shit no way. i am a cancer didnt know all those people were
>>
>>30002554
Ur probably chill but frustrating to work with because of ur inability to get shit done fast
>>
>>30003921
bowie was a capricorn unless you mean a different guy
>>
>>30002600
>tesla
>margot robbie
So... basically you are posting bunch of random famous people with nothing in common except their birthdate?
>>
>>30002968
true. from afar they have this charm that lures you in but later reveals who they really are and it's just goes downhill from there
>>
>>30002266
Cancer has the dopest symbol
>>
>>30002281
fpbp, Saggitarians rule.
>>
>>30002857
>Aries (surprising, isn't it?)
Yeah, doesn't sound like the Aries stereotype.
>>
>>
>>30005693
>Cancer has the dopest symbol
Cancer stole Pisces symbol because Cancer is literally cancer.
>>
Always found it weird how all zodiacs are ruled by planets except cancer and leo which are ruled by the moon and the sun, which are not planets
>>
I am a Virgo what does it mean for me tho ?
>>
>>30002857
>no other mention of the A team besides a cope
>thread flooded with unironic Cancer
Best sign confirmed
>>
I mean just look at this, what makes cancer and leo not have ruling planets like the other zodiac
>>
>>30005845
Astrological cucks n sluts. The moon is barren save for some thermal energy below the surface. Penetration is necessary and enjoyable. The sun is loaded with energy, but completely retarded to spew it into the void. Kinda goes against the rest of this sombrero reality, but they all collapse for it eventually. Both are erratic and useless when left to their own devices. With the right cock, they can achieve wonders.
>>
>>30005777
did you make this? it has all 13 signs
>>
File: nakh.png (151 KB, 600x560)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>30005955
yeah fuck 13 real niggas use 27
>>
>>30002600
>I USED TO RULE THE WORLD...
>>
>>30002599
>>30003288
I share the same sentiment. sidereal is dogshit and the ones pushing it here are either contrarians, misdirecting faggots or literal poos
>>
>>30002600
radcliffe is a leo. why are you even including a fictional character
>>
>>30002524
Close to Satan maybe
>>
>>30002531
The chad stride
>>
>>30005193
Fast and wrong is still wrong.
>>
>>30002649
It says "hers" at the bottom, is there a "his" version? I don't know or care what mirror play is.
>>
>>30002968
>>30004665
>>30005291
Really? I am a libra myself and that doesn't seem like me at all or like many of the libras I know. If anything maybe a shadow? Or perhaps there are other placements involved. Frankly I mostly hear the opposite of libras and from many people overall I thought libras were liked since they aren't as abrasive to some people like Aries, Sagittarius and Virgo might come off to some people.
>>
File: Rika-furude-2899.jpg (24 KB, 360x450)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>30002857
i am a taurus and a virgin4yrx0, what is wrong with me?
>>
I'm a gemini so i guess ilike that one. don't really care about any of it though.
>>
>>30002649
>digestive system
Virgos are ass to mouth scat fags kek
>>
>>30010076
pls no kink shaming
virgos already have it bad enough
>>
What's the deal with Sagittarius?
>>
>>30002480
In the celestial machinations, I ask you, how is it based in proportion to the earth? I am studying metaphysics, and want to know how the stars live in the mind.
>>
>>30002266
Taurus are tanks and everybody needs tanks in party based or multiplayer based RPG's. They also need tanks in real life.
>>
>>30005818
It's representative not causative.
>>
>>30010469
They shoot arrows n' shit.
>>
whatever sign i choose each time i come back...
>>
Taurus is the best. It's never bothered by any of the other signs, it literally only worries about itself and the well being of the earth. Usually Taurus only fuck with each other because other signs are always on some bullshit. None can fuck with Taurus, it's the most important sign of all, the chillest and wisest, best style and taste and gets the most out of life with minimal effort. Taurus is zodiac daddy
>>
>>30002649
Laid the most? It says have sex most frequent. My mind is always at 500mph and nothing beats getting fucked until I can't think. I'm a female too. My future husband better have sex with me once a day for at least 40 minutes minimum including foreplay or I'll start doing drugs to feel less stress and/or divorce. If he's traveling for work he better buy me a remote control fuck machine or something. Plus I love to serve and please, why wouldn't I have sex all the time as frequently as possible with my man that I'm exclusive with?
>>
>>30002600
kind of a shit tier line up you got there
>>
>>30011838
also we're the horniest
>>
>>30003239
Truth, Scorpio gang will always win.
Cry more, we love it.
>>
>>30011861
Landwhale detected
>>
>>30002266
In my experience as a Leo:
>Aries, narcissistic but a little mediocre and superficial.
>Taurus, often warm, friendly, familial people.
>Gemini, can be very hot. but difficult to trust or get to know. a powerful sign for some reason.
>Cancer, usually kind people with empathetic souls.
>Leo, usually believe that they're the protagonist (and for good reason).
>Virgo, typical virgos are quite phlegmatic and rational people. don't necessarily care that much about sex. also very funny.
>Libra, an annoying sign in my opinion. very oriented to petty interpersonal stuff like flirting.
>Scorpio, the sex and death sign. all of the (relatively few) romantic encounters I have had have been with scorpios. the stars attract us but generally toxic, stay away if you can.
>Sagittarius, usually active, outgoing, and enthusiastic people, which can get on my nerves. don't hate them but never really gel.
>Capricorn, lol. pathetic and weird sign, basically the hufflepuff of astrology.
>Aquarius, can be a powerful sign, quite creative. many seem to be receptacles for powerful energies right now.
>Pisces, a very stoic sign. but also can be seemingly directionless at the moment.
To rank from most powerful to least powerful right now:
Aquarius > Gemini > Taurus > Leo > Scorpio > Cancer > Saggitarius > Virgo > Pisces > Aries > Libra > Capricorn
But power isn't everything.
>>
Am an INTP - LIBRA
Why did god hate me /x/ ?
>>
>>30002266
Am an Intp - Libra
I just want to ask : Why does god hate me X? Did i do anything wrong ?
>>
>>30012416
I'm a Scorpio that was with an Aquarius for 5 years and I basically gave that slut the most romantic relationship I could. You're pretty spot on with the creativity and harnessing powerful energies. I see myself as training my partners to deal with the realities of my life and to be fair I see everyone as being selfish and toxic so it's hard to get myself out of that mindset and be more open with others.
>>
File: graphic.png (70 KB, 1200x1600)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>30002266
I hope i'm not doxxing me or something
Can someone give me a reading of this natal chart lads?
>>
>>30002624
You're right, I am stubborn and materialistic, but I have an IQ of 135. Face it, everyone wants a mean strong BVLL to ravage them, and all the girls simp for my magic champion seed. Seethe lesser zodiac.
>>
File: 1615176539301.png (191 KB, 934x691)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>30002266
Arowman from the front but Virgin in behind kek
>>
>>30003299
>translation error
No, they imoroved a system that wasn't yet perfect based on their acknowledging that stellar drift would cause the sidereal zodiac to dealign in the future. Thousands of years ago and that nasa could hire shills to make posts on 4chan about how western astrology is wrong based on a non-western zodiac system.
>>
>>30002266
aquarius
>source: I am one
>>
I'm gemini, which is already mediocre by design, but i also have bad mercury at the same time, which means i'm socially retarded. Who else there have their sings fucked and stripped of all powers? Like lazy tauruses and such
>>
Aquarius is most powerful because it's two sets of Total Recall boobs.

>Aquarian
>>
>>30002266
how come no one likes aries? :(
>>
>>30014380
Pisces here. I love being aries bitch.
>>
>>30012512
an overthinker
>>
>>30014380
aries is technically #1 since the sun (zodiac=sun sign) is exalted in it
>>
I scream into the void and it plays YouTube ads back…
>>
>>30014613
I think TECHNICALLY it's Leo. And I don't even like Leos. But Sun is in Domicile in LEo which is even stronger than exaltation.

>t. mad Ariesfag
>>
>>30011838
based taurus anon
i used to hate being taurus cause being a cow was fucking stupid
but we really just do our own thing and vibe, we aren't as tied to some bs, making problems when there are none
>>30012416
i always read cancer is emphathetic but everyone ive met who was cancer was very self centered, obsessed with their own desires or was "nice" to others but just to conjure the image of being empathetic
dunno if other houses had something to do with it but they scare me
>>
redpill me on what the true dates of the signs are
i constantly hear people tell me "no actually youre this sign" but never elaborate further
t. aug 21
>>
>>30015444
You're a Leo. The default system for determining sunsign in the west is the best model. Don't believe any of this "your zodiac sign changed" because that's not possible according to our system which is aligned to the seasons.
>>
>>30014221
And when it's not its kinda like the SS sign
>>
>>30002293
FAGGOT
>>
Wait... 13? I thought there was 12.
What the hell is Ophiuchus?
>>
>>30002266
pissing a aquarium
>>
There's 12 zodiac signs.
What the hell is this business about 13
>>
>>30005837
best one imo
- another virgo
>>
>>30012416
You're retarded if you think these shallow observations have anything to do with zodiac energies.
>>
>>30012436
INTP is master race, though.
>>
>>30016737
>>30017179
>Ophiuchus
>Ophiuchus represents the courage and perseverance of fighting against death and people under the Ophiuchus sign can hardly be defeated.
It's some cringe larp shit invented by some lonley pussy with a need to feel special so they could stop feeling sorry about petty shit.
>>
You silly niggers believe this shit?
>>
>>30017390
i don't see how it's any different from the other beliefs anons post in other threads.
why is it that zodiac only gets this vitrol?
>>
>>30002266
>sagittariuses
fire sign
power in Jupiter
literally arrow
>>
File: pathetic2.png (398 KB, 750x429)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>30017390
>he doesn't
>>
>>30015245
my theory is that they are traumatised cancers. when i worked on myself, i was able to see that i put up a front because i was hurt inside. this lines up nicely with the crab analogy.
>>
File: kys.jpg (298 KB, 1057x569)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>sun in Taurus
>moon in Leo
>rising is Scorpio
>Venus is Aries
>>
>>30005193
When I have to do dumb things, yes.
>>30008260
Exactly.
>>30002866
I appreciate it.
>>
>>30011861
pls be in london
>>
File: 9b0ycf8yz5tz.jpg (45 KB, 517x573)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>30002649
I can't deny that my feet are an erogenous zone for me, I sometimes rub them lightly over the edge of my desk as I jerk it for a bonus, but like hell if I want my feet/someone else's feet played with. Ugh.
>>
I am a gemini and yall are cool but I am cooler but deep down I do not feel cool but then again you are all assholes so fuck what you think.
>>
File: astrology.png (684 KB, 892x1000)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>30002599
>Western astrology is wrong
But it is. It's failed to follow the celestial drift of the constellations, and the patterns of constellations are purely arbitrary and only useful for following the seasons of the year, or as a map of the cosmos for the sake of studying cool astronomical shit. The "personalities" of the signs are also arbitrary bordering on overly generic, and indeed could probably apply to anyone regardless of birthday. It's like an even worse version of MBTI.
>>
This looks confusing. How do I read this?
>>
Nobody has anything to say about Capricorn?
>>
>>30019332
Most capricorns are killed at birth. You seem to have been a lucky one.
>>
File: ophiucus-cap.jpg (956 KB, 1354x3080)
956 KB
956 KB JPG
>>30002266
>>30002480
>>30002549
>>30002599
>>30003213
>>30003288
>>30003299
>>30005777
>>30006254
>>30014464
>>30017179
>>30018981

>Pic related to set some establishment
>>
File: viva-la-vida-nicco.png (2.8 MB, 1500x3700)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
>>30006327
>>
>>30002266
Aries comes first and never finishes to run out of energy.

Basically full of Sigma-Chad energy, fuck your rules!
>>
>>30019345
>killed at birth
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>30002266
leo of course
>>
>>30019409
Not that Anon but you should also see that your sign is trash on purpose.
>>
>>30019417
No.
>>
>>30019422
Damn, then you know I don't work for you.
>>
>>30019413
Leo is best fuck-buddy, for crazy one night swings cancer might be better, for comfort Taurus.

Aries opinion on the signs he has interacted the most.
>>
>>30019446
We should discuss the secret and not-so-secret war between Aries and Capricorn started in the early 2010s.

I'm sorry no one was there for you Aries' except for Gemini, everyone else sat on the fence until about 2019, when Taurus got off the fence.

Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer (because Taurus) and Leo (anti-aquarius) VS Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius. Currently it appears that Aries, Gemini, Cancer and Leo and even Scorpio and Aquarius are currently in awe as Taurus is going full solo-mission against Capricorn. Istg
>>
>>30019477
> When you are both Aries and Gemini.

Fuck off cunt. xD

Capricorn are fucking normie pieces of shits with no intelligence. Just a huge ego.
>>
File: 7938-pepe-millionaire.png (21 KB, 128x128)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
PISCES GENTLEMEN GATHER 'ROUND GATHER 'ROUND, I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE
>>
>>30019502
> Pisces.
> Gentlemen.
Since when? Stop larping. :D
>>
File: All-Aries.jpg (3.39 MB, 800x8275)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
>>30019482
Naw I feel ya'. Taurus is literally on some "Say it IN my face" shit. IDC if you can SEE my face, say it IN my face to allow the opportunity to demonstrate 'idc what another sees". Fuck Capricorn because they won't do it because they facade involvement.
>t. Taurus
>>
File: 1633470285584.png (232 KB, 800x744)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>30019515
>>
>>30019515
> Currently NEETing cuz life circumstances.
> Gets The Hustler
> No wonder I'm fucking pissed of at everything.

Fuck me then. I'm fucked.
>>
File: image-14.png (14 KB, 286x176)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>30019565
Not really, any Aries is currently in a state of "waiting" for everyone to get their shit together. The only way you're fucked is if the planet itself is fucked. Sucks that your astrological backbone (Aquarius) is stuck being a closetfag getting psychologically & spiritually fucked by Capricorn atm. Pisces (Taurus Backbone) is utterly fucking choosing to escape reality atm because they're also on Team Taurus (therefore Aries) but have no choice but amplify Scorpio so they're just tuned the fuck out and can't decide to put anything to word either. I say fuck it and persevere anyway.
>>
>>30019613
Scorpios even though I give them a lot of shit I agree with on a lot of things due to their mars energy.

Sue me.
>>
>>30019563
>>30019565
>>30019613
damn
t. Taurus sun Cancer moon
>>
>>30019679
I'm about to blow your shit wide open and tell you one of Scorpio's secrets.

A) Scorpio is your 8th house therefore Scorpio is your blindspot. Your gift of observation allows you to gain full awareness of reality period, except through the field of Scorpio because Scorpio observes LAST within any sequence therefore relative to you, Scorpio has identical observations but they don't actually... there will always be that small cranny that you miss.

B) Everyone sees Scorpio as being "pure" and "real" but relative to any thought they have and that understanding "will" of theirs, they de-value everything. Meaning, if you establish that you are Scorpio are NOT friends, their practice will be identical to where you establish you guys ARE friends. Meaning relative to a state of will, they could say a word ("genius") or it's antonym and their practice will stay identical. One thinks Scoprios are agreeing with them but in truth their word has no value to it, period. If everyone knew that then they'd say "Wow, Scorpio is actually the highest breed of fakery possible". If you get what I'm trying to say.

Did a Scorpio tell you you're "Awesome" well, they'd have an identical practice as if they said you're "lame" relative to a state of will. There ya' go.
>>
>>30019731
*If you we're the same Aries-anon I was talking to >>30019482
>>
>>30019731
I know a person heavily influenced by Scorpio, she's aight and honest and while she keeps a lot of secrets she can open up pretty well if you get to know her, she's way more honest than many people I've met.

>>30019737
Yes.
>>
>>30019731
>>30019755

Okay cool;

I guess I'm trying to say that, Scorpio doesn't agree with anybody they just can see if another agrees with their ownself or not. You likely agree with your own energy which makes sense since your Sun/Moon is sextile. "Honesty" and "Dishonesty" is identical to a Scorpio. They just support any & all utility that which Motivates Aries.

>>30019679
You also likely give them a lot of shit because Gemini is the 8th house of Scorpio, meaning Gemini is Scorpio's blindspot. Tbh, you probably use the fuck out of Scorpio but Scorpio is seeing it as they've successfully possessed you.
>>
>>30019807 (me)
Scorpio gains a "sense" of identity through a frame of relativity. Therefore they may default as anything that gathers to them "wants" them but they have to learn that's not always true.

Everyone is currently seeking that "stable" identical "sensational ocean" that we "are" so people are going to Scorpio in search of "easy agreement" but in truth (as Libra Learned when Uranus was in Aries 2011-2019) No one is actually BALANCING each other, in this case no one is actually DESIRING another (scorpio) which they'll see (and wonder why another is "rejecting" them) when Uranus goes into Gemini in 2026 or so.
>>
>>30005884
What retarde gibberish are you even saying?
>>
>>30002266
I think Aires are very sweet
>>
>>30019839 (me)
Unfortunately, the major kingpin of BS of this is Capricorn (generally, hashtag not-all-caps) as Capricorn is SEEKING to maintain and capitalize of this underlying facade of organization. Scorpio & Aquarius is on Team Capricorn but Capricorn is ready at the drop of a dime to throw them under the bus. Think Peter Griffin or Eric Cartman. Heavy Capricorn vibes.

>>30019852
Sshhh that's Aries' secret. They care more than any other zodiac sign bar none but telling them that isn't one with solution so don't compliment them cause it may scan as holding them back of solution-ing of problem.
>>
File: 1633540050156.jpg (163 KB, 1080x1051)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>30019502
you have my attention
>>
Is it a big deal if your sun, moon, and rising signs are all the same? According to my natal chart all 3 are pisces.
>>
>>30019839
>>30019868 (me)
Basically, every Uranus transit, people will go to the OPPOSITE sign that's transiting where the sign in transit may feel that they're doing everything wrong but when the next transit is in place they'll see that they were doing everything right all along. The sign in transit (in this case Taurus) will be seen as opposing as they are not seeking "easy agreement" but is seeking to overcome thoughts through expanding upon those thoughts allowing them to overcome themselves. Taurus is re-evaluating which is coming off as opposing as everyone is trying to maintain and keep "brands" identical. Where Uranus goes in to Gemini, Gemini will be seen as opposing (sun or moon so good luck to you, round 2) and will be seen as opposing as these people play catch up to Taurus, they'll want to separate but these new organization will need to come together; so regardless of how thoughts are being expanded upon, stand your ground and not seek balance based on timing. I'm done until more question of specifically asked or I feel like adding more
.>>30019755
>>30019807
>>
>>30019928
You are strange.
>>
>>30019953
Perhaps. Understand archetypes.
>>
>>30019964
Archetypes are one thing, life is another.
>>
Dunno, but for some reason I kinda love being a Gemini. Not that I'm heavily into this stuff at all, it still interests me a lil
>>
>>30019969
Life... space is not without archetypes.

I am, I have, I think, I feel, I will, I observe, I balance, I desire, I see, I use, I understand, I believe >> back to I am; in the order of dictates.
>>
>>30019981
Yeah, but you've concocted some schizo narrative of these archetypes being in some kind of war with all the drama of an epic. That's a bit much.
>>
>>30019981 (me)
If you're an Aries, the Cancerian method of state may fuck with your head a little because Cancer domesticates Aries archetypically. As Aries is motivated by Usability yet Cancer Initiates from a definite feeling REGARDLESS of usability and as an Aries you may think "What? How the fuck?" but that's just cancer's method of state. Every personification of archetype has this equal balance (through the law of Libra AKA... balance) where the archetype that's squared clockwise is something one may have issues with. If a Capricorn were to know that Aries initiates through a definite state of being REGARDLESS of balance, then Capricorn is going to be like "How? What the fuck?" because Capricorn is motivated by balance. These are "basic" interactions of personified relations. Aries, regardless of balance, initiates of a definite state of being, motivated by usability but domesticated by feeling where they understand the growth that they are after the fact. ONLY Aries' has this method of state. Your balance (Libra) Is inverted and... balances (you) aries. (The balance of balance is opposition, the opposition to opposition is balance) Libra is Regardless of state of being, they initiate of a definite state of balance motivated by feeling but domesticated by usability where they understand the will they know after the fact.

No matter the sign, everyone for example has a "desire" that is dictated by "balance" (where ideas of vague cold-reading come through) but through relativity ONLY, say, Scorpio initiates of "desire" regardless of what they have. A Leo hears this and would be like "What the ever loving fuck? How?"

This is probably rambling as fuck but I hope it made SOME sense anyway.
>>
>>30020023
You're calling it epic, I call it a story. That's just how you use it, not me. You feel schizophrenic, I feel intelligent. You've done no studying where you're not willing to study.

You should know, one doesn't overcome thoughts with desire... at least by now anyway. Thoughts change desire.
>>
>>30020027 (me)
Taurus' method of state of initiation is that of what they have REGARDLESS of desire, motivated by understanding but domesticated by will, *understands* the belief anybody is after the fact. Taurus within any given lineage of time is the last one to "BELIEVE" in any given space so that is Libra's blind spot as Libra gains full awareness of events through a frame of identity or the domain of belief but Taurus will always appear to have identical beliefs relative to Libra. So Taurus is a personification of Libra's blindspot. Aquarius is probably like "How the fuck does one operate regardless of desire" because Aquarius is motivated by desire REGARDLESS of "will" (Mindfucking Scorpio who is motivated by "will") This is a reason Taurus and Cancer are "pals" because Cancer *initiates* of a definite feeling and Taurus supports ALL feeling.

I'm done unless someone has a question or I think of more shit.
>>
>>30020086 (me)
Lastly, I could say, "You can identity as whatever the fuck you want" but because of the law of balance (libra) you will always have the relative charge of a definite archetype.
>>
>>30020102

The cardinal signs represent that what we're bound by... Regardless of Time, Space, dimension, reality, chasm, whatever-- even if you're some supreme alien in the 55th dimension you are BOUND by that you exist (I am), that you can acknowledge (I feel), that you're relative (I balance) and there's nothing existing outside of itself, bound by exchange. (I use or Capricorn archetype).

The fixed signs represent the truth of the non-distinguished substance that everything seen at once where the Adaptable signs are the adaptations of those truths regarding a particular element in the moment where distinguishment is.

Again, I'll be here for another maybe 25 minutes if anyone has *specific* questions... y'know of actual knowledge you can watch out for.
>>
>>30011838
I wouln't say we're the best, but the shittiest of us are not as shit as others, so that's a plus.
>>30015245
Whoever I met and was Cancer either hated being Cancer for their manipulative image, only to manipulate others later or they were very friendly, but it was all surface level. Wish I hadn't knew enough people to create this image solely based on their signs, but most of my encounters with them have been quite weird.
>>
File: at-perfect.png (751 KB, 1500x2500)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
>>30020132 (me)
As an aside, everything, mathematically at that, points to that we chose to come here so that may fill in many gaps of immediate confusion.

Pisces & Cancer (sun or moon), watch out because you have the "Bystander effect" (something I just totally made up) where you'll always appear to listen to another, all-or-nothing, (because you guys do) but where one begins to see that you also listening to another's "opposition" all-or-nothing too you'll get blamed for the oppositions propagation, just a heads up (Not until Uranus' transit is closer to it's ending though). Aquarius & Gemini lost the bystander effect and you will too... yet in the meanwhile you can probably stay places rent-free and shit if you wanted... this tied to what same duplicity forms the field to the current sign in the Uranus transit. (Aquarius & Gemini form the field to Aries, Pisces & Cancer form the field to Taurus, etc; Uranus is currently in Taurus)

Also, something you won't probably be able to unsee but not to make you paranoid. The sign that's immediately behind yours gives dictation so they can "halt" or "disarm" you. Unless you have the high-ground. So Pisces dictates to Aries so Pisces can disarm Aries, etc. That's not to say "be on your gaurd" though. Aries is not afraid of confrontation and will USE whatever, like a sponge, so any "witty" or "snappy" thing Taurus tries to "pull over" on Aries will instead be registered as "Oh that's a good one I can use that later" for example even if it would have "crippled" another sign.
>>
>>30019928
>>30019981
>>30020027
>>30020086
>>30020102
>>30020132
>>30020171
Anyway, these are all my posts and more generally relevant and not of comedic re-formatting like the other ones here, it's a story to enjoy myself
>>30019477
>>30019515
>>30019613
>>30019731
>>30019807
>>30019839
>>30019868
I'm going to idle mode
>>
>>30020023
shut up faggot actually. sit down and dont post if youre new here from reddit
>>
File: though-ms-painted.jpg (1.27 MB, 2448x2448)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>30020186 (me)
I figured as I was about to step out and light up a cigar I'd post this as a gesture that I'm serious...
>>
>>30002600
>Mother Teresa
ewww
>>
>>30010533
true as fuck i love playing tanks!
>>
>>30019482
I am a gemini and have a monstrous ego
>>
>>30020276
Of course you do.

Probably because you have bipolar.
>>
Anyone in aquarius gang with me?
>>
>>30017331
He's a Leo.
>>
>>30020186
You didn't make a post on Sagittarius :(
>>
>>30002459
no my sign is better than your sign
>>
>>30019928
Sun Taurus here, that's basically exactly what I've been going through and I'm struggling a lot because I don't like to rock the boat. I'm doing what I know is necessary for me and for others, but I feel alienated because of it. I hope it's over soon.
>>
>>30002300
master race reporting in
>>
>>30021265
As a fellow Taurus, Rock the boat as much as needed, to hell with everyone else; you will always have yourself.
(TWYWT)
>>
>tfw Virgo Sun and Aries Moon
thoughts?
>>
Perma Virgo here.
>>
>>30019563
That’s surprisingly accurate on the Virgo end. Like even got the PBR right.
>>
>>30020263
>>30002600
mother teresa was a virgo. isaac newton was capricorn. some of those people you got wrong
>>
>>30017390
You don't believe in one of the greatest forms of ancient art in predicting shit based on astronomy?
>>
File: 7d1.png (548 KB, 680x680)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>30017403
They're either mad about the stereotypes their sign gets or uneducated on how it works and have a limited perspective + superiority complex. It's often assumed that all astrologyfags are karens spazzing out on shittok and twitter meanwhile they circlejerk flat earth theory and cryptics like bigfoot and mothman.
>>
>>30015245
>"nice" to others but just to conjure the image of being empathetic
has a cancer I've always been told I was nice by everyone but I don't know what I do. I'm just being myself and dislike hostility. I don't think we do it on purpose kek
>>
>>30019563
Holy fuck why these are all accurate?
>>
>>30020186 (me)
>>30020906
>>30021265

Sagittarius is the archetype of seeing which is Taurus' 8th house or blindspot. As Taurus is the balance to Scorpio, Taurus does NOT go through re-birth in link to Scorpio whatsoever. As a matter of fact, Taurus may feel held back by Scorpio as Scorpio is 12th House (the un-doing) of Taurus' re-birth process. As Taurus talks to themselves, there is a corollary of "people are inside of them". These people are identities that Taurus is holding space for (like a flat circle) that these identities are then balanced (or leveled out) from within by having them talk to each other. Taurus not supposed to be taking sides OR allowing themselves to be employed by another as their work involves self-employment. With Uranus-in-Taurus, Taurus is going to be forced to employ themselves as pandering to the external corollary of internal sensation will be seen (Taurus' 8th house) as pandering or USING another. It's this 'balance' that is Taurus' SERVICE (6th house, domain of Virgo) and with that service, naturally, gains awareness of how things actually are.

Sagittarius is Taurus' blindspot personified as Sagittarius balances LAST within any lineage of time. Sagittarius rules wisdom and EXPANSION of this method. Taurus can balance anyone except Sagittarius so this forces Taurus to improvise as Sagittarius is the external means of "thoughts overcoming themselves" through expanding on those thoughts. Sagittarius initiates of what they see REGARDLESS of thought (Mindfucking Virgo that's motivated by adapting to thoughts and methods of communicating)
>>
>>30021851 (me)
(cont.)
Sagittarius might get thrown for a loop where they try to wrap their minds around the Piscean method of state as Pisces is their 4th house or domestication where the 4th house is a service to understanding through IMPROVISING understanding. Pisces initiates of a state of belief REGARDLESS of how feelings are correlating where Sagittarius is motivated by the way feelings are correlated. (Observation) Pisces is motivated by the growth they are, as they finance understanding domesticated by thought where they understand the frame or system that's framing understanding. Pisces understands the Usability that anyone is understanding. As a Sagittarius one would be like "How the fuck?!" as Pisces' operate regardless of observation that what Sagittarius is motivated by.

Sagittarius' blind spot is Cancer (I feel) as Sagittarius, the definite, self-defining dicator of opportunity of expansion (I see) Uses the domain of what they HAVE to gain total awareness of how things are but Cancer "has"... anything... LAST, so Cancer will always have identical definition but only relative to Sagittarius where Sagittarius doesn't actually SEE what Cancer has. Their 8th house blindspot. Cancer IMPROVISES understanding NOT changing understanding.

(I just woke up this is kind of funky)
>>
>>30015221
exaltation>domicile
>>
File: All-Taurus.jpg (3.36 MB, 800x8275)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
>>30021875 (me)
Essentially, Sagittarius can't see into other's definite houses as they are always expanding their own.

For the record, there are Astrologers who take this awareness, whether they define it so "nasty" or not, and apply it to "sky transits" and charts, whether vaguely or precisely. I've never subscribed to chart-reading in particular as I'm more of an "on the field" type of guy where anything an be learned and applied "real-time" in person. A unique type of Astrology ushering a new map for chart-readers to see.

Where we're talking about Mutable or ADAPTable signs;
If you're a Gemini, recognize that Virgo may mindfuck you as Virgo Initiates of observation (correlation of feeling) REGARDLESS of belief that what is motivating Gemini. Virgo being the 4th house to Gemini. (4th house; one's own relative "improvisation of understanding" personified) Virgo is motivated by Thoughts (ADAPT-ing to the thoughts and forms of communicating of others) but domesticated by what they SEE (How one is expanding) yet REGARDLESS of belief, understands the definite state of feeling after the fact, Virgo feeling LAST in any lineage of time. (Virgo don't let that recognition get to your head senpai) Virgo is Aquarius' blindspot as Aquarius uses feeling to ascertain actual awareness of what is but Virgo FEELS last therefore will always feel identically, relative to Aquarius. Virgo will be teaching-- demonstrating, that there is no combination of speech, feeling or action in any "order" that will allow one to definitely calculate if another is being dishonest or deceitful. The ADAPTATION of value-of-self (Taurus/Earth) Only those with no value-of-self... care, fundamentally, about "fake". On a brand, Virgo rules "Another can't tell if I'm 'fake' or 'real', of a character narrative" particularly in link to Aquarius.
>>
Gemini here
yall are stupid
>>
>>30019515
My love is an Aries sun Aries moon Virgo rising female
I am a Virgo sun Aquarius moon Capricorn rising male
Could you provide any insight on this?
>>
>>30022189
>>30022090
I wanna hear from (you) and your internal perceptions. You're either trying much harder than the rest to 'get' the zodiac or your psyche just works naturally for it. Either way you have insight and I want to listen
>>
>>30022155
Geminis are literally the worst sign following leo
>>
>>30022090
What does it say for Cancer sun Capricorn moon?
>>
File: 1630233129441.jpg (37 KB, 635x474)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>my archetype is better than yours

hylic thread detected.
>>
>>30022237
>The chad pneuma anime baphomet
>>
How is Taurus different from Aries and how do you understand what "x in sun" or "y in venus" etc is? any resources for a quick rundown? also do these groups correspond to the four elements like it seems they do?
>>
>>30022090 (me)
Virgo is essentially the ultimate opportunity of SERVICE which is home to Virgo. (default-6th house is Virgo's 1st house) There's no greater "raw" service than the Virgoan archetype. As an aside, this is why Virgo is known to be critical and anal as where they don't have a method to demonstrate, they feel prompted to fabricate service where they aren't sure... what to do next... what more they CAN do if they aren't being useful.

>>30021265
It's something that Virgo and Capricorn will help out and "cushion" the shockwave of, overtime, collectively. Taurus is the "dictator" of thought as they hold space for the "people inside them" and -level them- out through relating them, not putting one over another. Their thoughts are framed of VALUE. As a supporter of ALL feeling, Taurus may be seen as "Fake" or a "liar" because people like to use states of feeling or desire to weigh if another is acting of integrity. However, Taurus may FEEL a type of inner-unlevel or inner-choatic with NO STORY or thoughts that accompanied that "shift". Yet, externally one may imagine there WAS a story or sequence of thought that mirrored that shift in feeling where in actuality, Taurus just "caught" it, the feeling, and is holding space to re-evaluate it, changing balance.

There's a lot to respond to.

>>30022189
There is not a practical insight I can convey that would charge as appliable through me as this stage of awareness is based on constants, regardless of time & space operated congruently with relativity trajected through "us". One may get "why" they chose to come here, echoing >>30020171 Synastry and chart reading is something I don't explore, paralleled as "the synastry of 'random-joe and me' is taking precedence". I hope this makes sense. If you're wondering, I'm a Taurus-sun, Aquarius-moon >>30022090 (image there) and I get the real-time vibe of "this guy knows some shit" constantly. I don't desire to truly-understand Natal charts but my own. (comment2 long)
>>
>>30019920
?
>>
>>30019920
yes it means you're almost very stereotypically pisces
>>
Cancer sun Cancer moon Taur ascendant here. My Sagittarius sun moon scorpio ascendant is being really flaky and sending a bunch of mixed signals. After I told them if they friendzone me there's no coming back from it, they seemed genuinely confused about what they want. im interpreting it as manipulation but not sure whats up with them right now. Whats your guy's interpretation? I've been hurt like this before so im also pretty guarded about it. For context they're going through intense family drama right now.
>>
>>30021693
or probably a science(tm) worshipper
>>
>>30022386
my what? g/bf? why'd a cancer want to be with a sag anyway it's doomed from the start unless you're a masochist
>>
>>30022387
We dont want these assholes either. Astrology helps with individuation before complete disassociation.

t. Science(Tm)
>>
>>30022343
it's basic astro stuff you can learn from wikipedia. there's no x in sun but more like sun in x indicating the sun is in the sign of x
>>
>>30022344
I'm synastry chart fag, mostly understood. I've read most what you've said in this thread.
It seems like you point towards an idea that the zodiac are real intelligences (like A.I. but 'natural' instead of 'artificial') that play upon a kind of ever evolving hierarchy within the psyche. Is this in fact what you believe you point towards or am I grabbing on my own from thin air?
>>
>>30022394
>>30022394
not gf, but been dating off an on for a bit now. Why not, she seems fine and emotionally intelligent/empathetic enough, at least more than most girls these days? Thats why she says she brought up this topic when I haven't even cared for it yet, for my sake supposedly.
(yes i am a slight masochist)
>>
File: though-ms-painted-2.jpg (222 KB, 590x585)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>30022344 (me)
However, the insights are formulated in a way that another can pick up on and learn in their own homes, with their own relations, that what is "perfectly" tailored to resolve in that moment not after, ever.

>>30022227
Generally, if this thread is still up a bit later and I'll leave this thread open, and come back with more knowledge as I have to work... I'm about to leave but I enjoy talking about archetypes and astrology... and science. You can check out this image for more insights. >>30019367

>>30019515 For the record, this is Aries' sun/moon layout, I already posted. I don't have Cancer's compilation yet. I want to have all 144 sun/moon combos compiled to bring to astrology threads... but pic related I ms-painted real quick.

>>30022422
Something its like, I'm feeling. Hierarchy feels strange but Astrology and the "wheel" run an operation congruent with the cycle of consciousness where we are also those "wheels". (I see us as "folded sphere".) There's more stuff in this >>30019367
Igtg atm (If I'm being consistent or on-brand, it's "I want to go" not HAVE to) though but I'll be back
>>
>>30022090
So aquarius is a incel? why u so mean my guy ....
>>
>>30022459
astrologically the 2 are just not compatible. water >< fire, one is a homebody while the other is an adventurer, one is lovey dovey wanna start a family while the other is repulsed by commitment, etc. the only way I see it working is if you 2 have a conjunction/trine in mercury mars and venus
>>
>>30022344
We likely approach the astro field similarly; eclectic. I've read many of those sun/moon combinations. I remember playing the witcher 3 and softly meditating on Geralt's possible sun moon and rising. I remember in my mind it was Capricorn/Taurus sun and Aquarius moon, nonsense of course but funnily Henry Cavill's signs are Taurus sun/Aquarius moon. It is said that an actors signs will match their most famous character(s). Which considering those actors actually posit those characteristics and were casted as such. Another example, Christopher Lloyd/Doc Brown. Cancer sun aquarius moon.
>>30022461
'Hierarchy' is just more syntax to point towards these weird feelings we all share. I said hierarchy I think because they way you explained it makes it seem like during certain zeitgeists and collective atmospheres certain zodiac archetypes hold more influence of people's (un)conscious.
Also it is funny that you mentioned your perceptions are rooted on constancy, which I think is a characteristic buzzword of a Taurus sun/Aquarius moon. Would you maybe say something like... Aquarius moon begins with observation within their initiations?
Could you really not tell me anything about the Aries sun Aries moon mind? She has dreams about me, in her mind I sank into our bathtub and transported the scene underwater, surrounded by bioluminescent fish. I understand relationships of all things are not constant, but I'm just curious what you feel about an Aries sun and Aries moon personality. I have read the combination articles, but you are live anon actively sending their brain into the fray about all of this. I value that more than the articles that can be summoned up at any time.
Hopefully you'll be back, thank you for pulling this thread away from retardation and pushing it toward contemplation
>>
>>30022521
>>30022394
You made a mistake and told one anon about their relationship, and now I can only expect you will tell me about mine.
Her: Aries sun, Aries moon, Virgo rising
Me: Virgo sun, Aquarius moon, Capricorn rising
Give your insight, doomer
>>
File: chart.png (262 KB, 700x1275)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>30022521
im new to synastry but i was looking at this and I think just Venus?
>>
>>30022597
>>30022521
kek my bad bro
>>
>>30022647
Not like either of us are busy anon
>>
>>30002266
because pisces
>>
>>30022521
I also will say that compared to her I am a 'homebody' but I'm also way more adventurous than the average person. I have tons of extreme hobbies that either match up with hers or impress her. And although I do agree I tend to be the more lovey dovey one in almost every relationship Ive been in, and commitment is the ultimate goal on my end because I find it fulfilling, the idea of a family scares me off too.
And Im sure thats because I have some funky shit going on in my chart, but Im not really good at reading yet.
>>
>>30002266
Leo
Leos are usually celebrities or artist because leos MUST create something. If a leo isn't creating they get depressed. Leos are very expressive, they express thereselves through what they create. Put a leo in a room with every other sign and everyone will turn an stare an watch the leo. Leos love to party an have fun, its impossible for a leo to lie they hate fakeness or anything unauthentic. Leos are attracted to whatever is weird or strange. Leos go well with aquarius or libra
>>
>>30002649
Libra and Scorpio describe me pretty well.
>a scorpio born 2 weeks early so technically is a libra
It sucks to dual-class, but wombo-combos make that awesome.
>>
>>30002266
Aquariums all the others are niggers
>>
>>30022759
Are you that impressible?
Or are you just a leo yourself?
>>
that 13 sign shit is garbage, you can claim that suddenly scorpios are virgo/libra cusps or you can realize that that's literally fucking impossible lol.
>>
File: 1628403840620.jpg (55 KB, 550x711)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>30002266
>>30002300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no69aolL19c
>>
Capricorn is GOAT
>>
>>30003553
just be your self.
:)
>you can't be anything else anyways..
>>
>>30019502
Based
>>
>>30002266
https://gematriaeffect.news/where-squid-games-456-contestants-becoming-201-pays-tribute-to-the-jesuit-order-and-its-founder-ignatius-of-loyola-and-johnson-johnsons-456-million-contract-after-event-201/
https://gematriaeffect.news/the-cias-logo-the-number-201-the-jesuit-order/
https://gematriaeffect.news/they-live-1988-was-a-warning-about-the-jesuit-order-and-possibly-foreshadowed-event-201-the-coronavirus-outbreak/
https://gematriaeffect.news/jeff-bezos-201-billion-makes-him-the-richest-american-in-big-tech-per-forbes-october-5-2021/
https://gematriaeffect.news/jeff-bezos-11-minute-space-flight-july-20-2021-the-52-year-anniversary-of-the-moon-landing/
>>
>>30022630
yea it's just venus. also oof @ that mercury square. a clash in perspective and thought process. constant arguments inbound
>>30022703
sag is adventurous in every sense beyond a cancer's imagination. you're only 'scared' (due to inexperience I assume) of the idea of a family while sag is repelled just by the thought of being bound to someone else. if you're seeking a long term relationship it's just not gonna work. find a cap/water sign dominant person instead
>>30022597
seems mediocre. what's the rest of the chart like
>>
>>30024577
not surprised thanks. Still haven't had any misunderstandings since we haven't found any conflicting views between us yet but I can see what you mean with different communication styles. Im ok keeping it fwb while I look for someone else then I guess.
>>
>>30022219
How dare you
>>
>>30019446
>leo
>cancer
>taurus

Leo sun, taurus ascendant, triple cancer in mercury/venus/Mars.

What does that make me?
>>
>>30021851
If Sagittarius is Taurus blindspot doesn't it mean that a person with ascendant in Taurus but sun in Sagittarius is set in a contradictory or disfavourable position?

Can the sun sign help with the ascendant blindspot or the ascendant
acts in detriment of the sun sign?
You say Cancer (I feel) is the blindspot of Sagittarius, yet I'm Sagittarius and I would describe myself as a very feeling driven person in the sense that I use emotions as way to navigate things, from people to abstract concepts. Is the blindspot of Cancer about the inability to percieve the others internal states?

Also, is the blindspot of a sign, in general terms, something one can overcome or work with?
>>
File: birthchart.png (139 KB, 700x1125)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>30024438
Hello friend.
>>
>>30022344
>>30022090
>>30021875
>>30021851
You are extremely perceptive! You have a wonderful skill in astrological analysis. I don't understand everything in your posts, but I enjoy the insight you give about the workings of humans.

The Virgos in my life have been helping me emotionally the most, whether they realize it or not, so that's spot on. I live with many Sagittarius placements and it's embarrassing to admit, but they contribute to my stress... because I think about them and their problems too much. I can't help but always want to "solve" issues but I'm learning that these hings are not my burden to bear. Thank you for the bit about self-employment, it's something I've been battling with myself for quite sometime. I know I can be successful! I just have to do it. I am Taurus Sun Pisces Moon, I'm sure you can tell.
>>
>>30024886
a pussy
>>
>>30022344
And yes I FEEL very much, when asked why I'm in a certain emotional state, I don't exactly know and have to contemplate it for a bit

>>30025274
The way I understand it, the person will have characteristics of both in various aspects. For example, he explains that Virgo is in Aquarius's blindspot >>30022090 and I can see that in my Aquarius Sun/Virgo Moon partner (you probably don't come to these threads, but if you see this, hi!! :>) where his instincts/feelings are strong in interpersonal matters, but are weak concerning intrapersonal space.
>>
>>30019563
>sagittarius
way too accurate
>>
>>30018981
>It's failed to follow the celestial drift of the constellations
wrong, wrong, wrong
The western astrologers never forgot about precession and were aware that the tropical positions are symbolic. Both Eastern and western astrology used both zodiacs.
Two zodiacs not 13 signs.
One for the sun
one for the Moon.
>>
File: universe.png (2.04 MB, 2448x2448)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>30022461 (me)

>>30022467
Firstly, one should see that they are a cascade of layers; one knowing the expansion that they are. Our identities, in the element of FIRE do NOT care about "time" and are beyond a lineage of time. (Time being the domain of Capricorn)

That being said, this is brought up as a incite to accept responsibility that "Incel" or involuntary-celibate is a definite story that one doesn't take responsibility for their choices. Instead of blaming the entire planet (even me & you) for not having sex, that it's their choice to NOT pursue sexual values. Similarly, if a man is at home where his wife is at work where the man becomes horny, the thought and timing of "Oh no, my wife isn't here-- I'M INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE" is shown for what it is, a fabricated-blame of silliness. One who is just-celibate still has sexual urges, they just choose not to have sex, acknowledging responsibility. Other's convincing themselves NOT to have sex is their responsibility and choices. That what we are doesn't care about "timing".

>>30022557
You're very approximate to say the least. It's something I enjoy doing. I observed "Gregory House" of "HOUSE MD" of being a Taurus-sun Leo-moon. Later in the series (season 4?), houses Driver's License put his birthday at May 13th, 1963 (I think, I might have year and day off a bit) His birth chart is:
Sun: Taurus
Moon: Leo
Mercury: Taurus
Venus: Leo
Mars: Leo

The significance that you described is Hugh Laurie, House's Actor is

Sun: Gemini
Moon: Leo
Mercury: Gemini
Venus: Leo
Mars: Leo

Cuddy: Cancer-Leo,
Wilson: Libra-Leo,
Chase: Scorpio-Sagittarius,
Cameron: Pisces-Leo,
Foreman: Leo-Taurus,
Kutner: Libra-Aquarius,
Taub: Libra-Leo,
Thirteen: Aquarius-Aquarius

As an aside of pic related, I'd appreciate if one could overcome the "narrative" of this idea. The dates are arbitrary for better "human brain boxing". I drew this a little over a year ago
(cont. comment 2 long)
>>
>>30026197 (me)
>>30022557
Also, I'd say Aquarius archetype anyway begins of understanding WITH desire and feeling. They don't "observe" in any practical means. They're pretty much "gifted" with knowing things tailored to their "higher-narrative of purpose" yet, echoing >>30020171 again, chose to experience a role. There is parallels on reasons of having issues with "value" and matter's of Earth because a choice to experience limitation.

> I said hierarchy I think because they way you explained it makes it seem like during certain zeitgeists and collective atmospheres certain zodiac archetypes hold more influence of people's (un)conscious.
Pretty much
Allow me to answer more conscious questions then I'll come back to the Aries-Aries specification of sorts.

>>30023733
I chuckled

>>30025274
I personally see that of "allowance of being", there is not an unfavorable position and standing of that is part of a method-of-state I am with to record these positions. One must remember, however that no archetype is "immune" to other archetypes in that sense. The blindspot is framed through relativity NOT identity. So relative to Cancer, they will personify a Sagittarius' blindspot as WE are not experiencing "everything all at once" as there would not be the "next" moment to experience.

As far as overcoming a blindspot, there's a particular "not supposed to" within experience.
>>
>>30026211 (me)
Also I feel compelled to say some of you need to know that it's going to be "okay" and NOT expand to quickly. It's something that's already been made.

I'm going to hop in the shower and be back.
>>
File: q3gzdy66yf851.jpg (140 KB, 640x853)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>
My favorite zodiac sign is cancer. Why? Because cancer. #cancer
>>
>>30026460
First accurate descriptors of the signs thus far in the thread.
>>
is the cusp stuff bullshit? It would explain some of why I don't really identify with my star sign completely but it sounds even more bullshit than astrology already is inclined to
>>
>>30026255 (me)
>>30022557
Aries-Aries
I can't do it, things are things; are that they are; the definite way is things are true and false but that in of itself is true and false. Not right or wrong. There was no authority where I'm financing an archetype that's growing. Things were true except where one didn't want it to be.
>>There's a chance of that's the archetype of Aries at the moment, collectively but not definitely.

>>30026515
The first of the 256th wherever
>>
>>30026460
>good pimps
i dont get it
>>
>>30026583
I was born on 3/21. I definitely leave a mark on people positive or negative.
>>
>>30002266
How is virgo?
I'm not sure what else it's good for besides being a workaholic sex addict.
>>
>>30026949
It means we are good at managing our hoes, homie.
>>
As an Aries, my best friends happen to be Libra, Scorpio and Pisces. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>30002266
Gemini because Saga was the coolest Gold Saint
Or Leo because Nepeta Leijon is my waifu
>>
>>30002266
Non-exalted signs COPE
it's literally aries. It's not a matter of opinion.
>>
>>30026583
>is the cusp stuff bullshit?
Yes, especially that image which is the type of thing that give astrology a bad rep with its bullshit feel-good positive affirmations.
The reason you may not fully identify with your sun sign is because all 12 signs are in your chart and the other 9 planets and Ascendant are in those signs. Also the typical sun sign descriptions are often cringeworthy like that image which don't grasp what the signs are really about.
>>
>>30026583
>bullshit
absolutely. just get a natal chart and you'll find from where other influences come
>>
>>30002554
Yes. Cancer male here and miss my relationship with a Taurus female that I ended. We were great together. Maybe find a cancerian woman
>>
I'm new to this astrology stuff, can someone give me a quick rundown on Scorpios? I'm one myself (my moon is Scorpio too fwiw) and people irl tell me they either love or hate the fact I'm a Scorpio. What's the deal?
>>
>>30028930
mysterious, sex god, vengeful, jealous, extreme, destructive temper, manipulative, intuitive, etc just google 'scorpio archetype' for a more complete list of traits
>t. scorp sun
>>
>>30028930
If anyone is new to the thread, I suggest you start with a conversation between me (Taurus) and An Aries that evolves into something ready.

Starting here >>30019446 then working you're way down half the thread for contemplation.

M4J0T
>>
>>30028930
Sign with the gayest descriptors, Mary Sue of the horoscopes. My experience is that they're tough and resilient, but kind of retarded and will fold if you properly push their shit in. They're used to being considered powerful or scary and as a result rarely get challenged. Once they do, almost always they aren't so tough anymore. Very emotional people in a strongly sincere way, which is something I personally appreciate. Can be a bit retarded.
>>
>>30026211
>They're pretty much "gifted" with knowing things tailored to their "higher-narrative of purpose" yet, echoing >>30020171 again, chose to experience a role.
Can you explain? I have always felt as if I can be whatever I want and often I will act in a specific "role" for whatever reasons. Here are a few quotes I found to be good descriptors for some of my personality.
>Stendhal's Journal and autobiographical writings include many comments on masks and the pleasures of "feeling alive in many versions." "Look upon life as a masked ball," is the advice that Stendhal gives himself in his diary for 1814.[11]:85 In Memoirs of an Egotist he writes: "Will I be believed if I say I'd wear a mask with pleasure and be delighted to change my name?...for me the supreme happiness would be to change into a lanky, blonde German and to walk about like that in Paris."[13]
Stendhal was born on the 23rd of January.
>Vivec craves radical freedom - the death of all limits and restrictions. He wishes to be all things at all times. Every race, every gender, every hero, both divine and finite... but in the end, he can only be Vivec.

At the same time I strongly dislike insincere people who aren't true to themselves.
>>
Any advice taurus dating a capricorn? going on 3+ years.
>>
>>30029490
There's a reason why I was coy-fully saying the archetypes are "beefing" of sorts. >>30019477
There's a "secret" or "blindspot" of conflict between Taurus and Scorpio, whether conscious or unconscious, where Scorpio is about secrets and wearing "masks". Scorpio is ALWAYS balanced where Taurus is always identified where Scorpio is USING Taurus as a mask to "attack" other people in the form of a feeling that's corollary. Every FEELING that is "unbalanced" or "unleveled" has an IDENTITY that comes with it. As Scorpio uses the reality that they are ALWAYS balanced as a contrast of something that "shouldn't" be, that's their method of attacking an identity indirectly without showing it; Taurus being a mask or means for them to do so. Taurus holding space for identity to become balanced or "not one over another", Scorpio is completely masking their self while TAURUS is showing their true self but it APPEARS inverted as Taurus is BALANCING Scorpio.

What is appearing "fake" and "real" in terms of integrity and character is seemingly inverted so as Aquarius, caught in between the two, is attacking value they're increasingly separating from themselves, seeking a "stable" sensational field that's domain is attacking "unleveled" sensational fields with an identity corollary. Yet Aquarius is supporting ALL identity. Capricorn which dictates/disarms the Aquarian Archetype is capitalizing off of this dynamic and it's revealed that Scorpio all along was just SUPPORTING unconditionally. It's actually, Identity/Individuals VS "The system". Aries VS Capricorn. "I am" vs "I use".
(comment 2 long)
>>
>>30030536 (me)
>>30029490
This isn't SUPPOSED to be this way, it's anomalous really; so it's not "true-true" it's just the current active state of archetypes, collectively on Earth. Where venus was in Libra a few months ago, Scorpio was likely going in Taurus' face and just laughing at them for no reason type-shit, supporting the capitalization of attacking Identity. Currently, Taurus is "confronting" Capricorn directly in the form of "Say it IN my face"!

Aquarius is gifted in that there's a pre-destined receipt that everyone is supposed to define through exchanging with themselves, a purpose, that only that one can fulfill. (VALUE) Something only that one can offer which is tailored to being receptive of what's "coming through" on a higher-echelon. This is increasingly "stunted" as one separates from their self, as Aquarius is spiraling down. Without Aquarius, this planet is fucked... but Taurus and Aquarius is also "beefing" but Aquarius NEEDS Taurus to bring in that "higher" knowledge that only THEY "agreed" to bring here, keeping on topic.

PPPSD
>>
>>30030131
cut from the same cloth. both earth signs. just do what you've consistently done together
>>
>>30029475
>Very emotional people in a strongly sincere way, which is something I personally appreciate. Can be a bit retarded.
Yes, especially the retarded part
>>
>>30002697
>>30003695
>>30019413
>>30022759
Leos never lie. We KNOW how awesome we are, and everyone else larps and copes.
Beauty will save the world. LEOS will save the world. The Sun will cleanse the darkness.
>>
>>30024438
Capricorn always wins eventually
>>
>>30030131
keep going.
>>
File: daily-tribune-2.png (395 KB, 2100x1500)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>30031584
>Faggoats


I'm just playing calm the fuck down
>>
>>30031570
>leos never lie
>ends up lying three words in the same sentence
woah... leo sisters.. the "power" of the sun
>>
File: 1625136165104.png (237 KB, 997x875)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>30031635
Case in point :^)
>>
>>30031635
>>30031655

Leos never lie because they're leos that never lie. We only act like we lie but we're not. It's a facade of self-hatred, remember? We're only acting like we're lying.

>I'm able to define championships, it's my gift.
>>
Obvious Gemini because Donald trump
>>
>homestuck
>>
>>30002266
Leo
>>
>>30031027
what if i told you taurus has a venus in gemini and capricorn scorpio venus
>>
>>30031813
Has to suck. Taurus is going to be one with sincerity but Capricorn may think you aren't fully committed.
>>
>>30002266
Aquarius
>>
>>30002649
Man, who knew girls on chemo offer to suck dick?
>>
>>30026064
Explain, I want to know more about Sags.
>>
>>30033886
>>30020906
>>30021851
>>30021875
>>30022090
>>
>>30002649
>Taurus
>likely to buy lots of sex toys
I don't own LOTS of sex toys...
>>
>>30034206
Yeah but you gotta own at least ONE pocket-pussy and a dildo for when stoned and even concepts of Satan feels angelic.
>>
>>30002459
I'm getting some big dick gemini vibes off this post.
>>
>>30022074
one is effortful (exaltation), the other is effortless (domicile), so domicile > exaltation once you grow up
>>
>>30002300
im a scorpio but don't know what it means. i don't trust women so i dont read the online guides
>>
>>30027378
that basically sums up my life as a virgo. cheers.
>>
>>30002649
Taurus
I don't buy sex toys nor do I own any.
As for ears
When I hear nice soothing voices in singing.
I don't get aroused, instead I get the nicest relaxing feeling in my head. Just all the strain goes away and I feel so light. Just all anger temporarily gone for those songs.
>>
>>30035054
GET BEHIND ME SATAN!
>>
Leo bitch!
>>
why the hell hasn't this thread died yet
>>30034736
really? I see it more like receiving only all the good stuff (exaltation) vs experiencing both extreme ends of the spectrum (domicile) of which I think the former is more favorable
>>
https://youtu.be/gPBair5cR6w
suruat
>>
>>30017403
>why is it that zodiac only gets this vitrol?
Cuz it's been commodified and turned in to a zoomer instagram thot subculture
>>
File: 1631031846267.png (193 KB, 785x701)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
Cancer.
>>
>>30036701
I think in traditional Astrology, as it was taught, domicile was seen as more powerful than exaltation.
>>
Not much response from libras in this thread which further solidifies my suspicions we are simply above the rest of you
>>
>>30002266
capricorn
hands down, the absolute best
runs laps around the rest
>>
How do you guys feel about geminis
>>
how to get capricon woman as a cancer male? is it bound to work or not anyway? asking for a friend.
>>
>>30037490
It can work, just cheer them up if they are ever melancholic and hopefully you have some money. Just don't be clingy and blame them for not being emotionally as expressive as you might be, just listen to them and they will eventually be comfortable enough to open up to you.
>>
>>30037490
polarities are a coin toss you complete each other or become archenemies depending on the rest of the chart
>>
Libra. Pretty good sign in adaptative terms.
We are wolves in sheep's clothing in the case some idiot tryna fuck with us. But real angels to decent people.
>>
>>30037490
>>30037394
I mean, the thread hit bump limit a while ago; Thread is walking dead
>>
>>30030536
>>30030545
i've no fucking clue what you're saying man
>>
>>30038642
You have to read the thread the posts are attached to
>>
>>30038713
Reads like a word soup, try some brevity.
>>
>>30038868
It feels like word soup to you then read the thread the posts are attached to, alternatively work for yourself if you're going to stumble on it.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.