[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.jpg (157 KB, 900x900)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Library
https://mega.nz/folder/jlEwhYyJ#iK4mVC4y5iwk_cr3eIpX4g
>>
How do I work on developing my senses so I can hear/see/talk to spirits?
>>
Hey, want to start a occult library. Rec me some books. Interested in anything.
>>
>>30001964
And to specify, I mean ones I can buy physical copies of. I prefer reading what's in my hands, rather than on a screen. A
>>
Weird question, but does anyone know of anything coming close to a personification of time that just visits random places to check on them? It looked like a robed figure with something resembling a blue oni mask. I'm guessing no one here knows the answer since he/it doesn't seem to fit into any of the categories I would think of (demon, (meta)god, etc.) and I seriously doubt there exists much of any actual literature on him seeing how fundamental his existence seems to be.
The only associations I could think of with him (besides the mask), would be the colour blue and black, lapis lazuli, the planets saturn and jupiter and I think a clock (similar to this https://youtu.be/o9_8UrTioQs), ticking rhythmically and it's chime sound is just one deep sound repeating a couple of times. I remember suddenly feeling dizzy when I heared that sound.
>>
>>30001964
Magick: Liber ABA, Book 4 - Crowley
Tree of Life - Regardie
Enochian Vision Magick - Duquette
Simplified Qabala Magic - Ted Andrews
>>
>>30001872
I don't think the issue is with your senses, you probably just aren't around anything like a spirit very often if ever, could be wrong though sometimes my dogs act like they are playing with an invisible man in the yard
>>
File: 1633131900858.jpg (124 KB, 652x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>30002096
Bullshit nonsense (this dude is a pretrnd wizard yes I spelled that right)
>>
>>30001872

Dunno, getting symbiotically possessed worked for me
>>
>>30002258
>i did a bloodpact with discord witches
>>
>>30002274

Well, I'd hardly fucking suggest it lmao

And again, I was horny I cannot be blamed for that decision. Plus it's been over a fucking year with me being homeless in the middle and I haven't gotten anywhere on getting rid of the tramps reeeeee
>>
>>30001872
The Art of Seeing by Nathaniel
>>
>>30003547
He just goes by Nathaniel? Like Madonna?
>>
How dows one practice inner alchemy?
>>
File: 71DW+o6oa5L.jpg (167 KB, 907x1360)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>30001964
This one for a quick fix of angel summing.
>>
>>30001964
>>30004097
If you're interested in easy beginner friendly methods of evocation I could also recommend demons of magick for working with some demons.
>>
File: 9781097668946.jpg (22 KB, 267x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>30004162
Oh, I think this one was very easy as far as goetias go.
Just some cheesy visualizations and you're golden.
>>
>>30004097
Are you the author or something? Why is this book getting shilled in every thread.
>>
Because I only downloaded the cover of this book, I suddenly felt lazy and I'm not reccing everything I should, I'm a bit lazy yeah.

Guess I should get to it, this anon knows>>30004162

Basically gallery of magick and related works, they are very good and easy to perform books.

Obviously I recommend them because I've seen that they're high quality and destroy some preconceptions that magick was only at the reach of some autists.
>>
>>30004250
Right? For all I care Ben Woodcroft aka Gordon Winterfield aka Corwin Hargrove aka Damon Brand are all the same snakeoil salesman.
>>
>>30004083
The basic process there is what's called the 'microcosmic orbit'.
Like, you ever been deep in your meditations and you get to that place where your awareness becomes a point particle that like goes from your third eye down your front, and around up your back again?
That thing.
That's how you inner alchemy.
>>
File: Damien-Echols-book.jpg (674 KB, 1730x2560)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>30004320
Very good sir, be recommending the good authors nao.
You asked for it.
>discover good and effective books
>shill them
>they get mad at good info

Fuck you now, I'll shill motherfucking echols.
>>
>>
>>30004320
You're right. I would instead recommend "Introduction to Magic" by Julius Evola.

This trilogy is absolutely top-tier. If you are a "based and redpilled" right wing male seriously interested in studying the esoteric and not just modern occultist LARPing, these books set forth a legitimately Western spiritual path for you to follow, completely free from Kabbalah. However they are probably not easy for you to understand from your first reading, and require a rigorous discipline in studying and practice. Evola's Hermetic Tradition should be studied alongside it. Its end goal is far beyond that which most people in these threads could conceive of.

By definition this path is not for everyone. This is not an opinion, this is a fact. It is the Hermetic Royal Art, reserved for men of a superior order, not for petty occultists/"magicians". By all means read all the books you can alongside these, but the point here is that this lays out a solid and rigourous foundation to be built upon, far away from confused mystical bullshit seen everywhere in vulgar occultism today, drawing from a highly legitimate Western Tradition reserved for an elite in all Traditional hence normal times.
>>
>>30004414
Yeah, he's the same old shit all over again. Might as well just plod through Regardie's Complete Golden Dawn (also meh). He has an interesting backstory but that's about it.

>>30004532
Oh, shit, mah niggas... evolafag is back.
>>
>>30004532
breh... you forgot the usual picrel
>>
>>30004627
I would but uh...

Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
4chan Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]

laughing_toothless_man.jpg
>>
>>30004658
Fucking kek, nigga. You the best kind of retard.
>>
>>30003577
looking around yeah its just that, also cant find a good pdf of it
>>
>>30005207
Thank you. I'm not paying for that pass, I can still shitpost without pictures.

>>30005215
https://ar1lib.org/book/2929095/a10c56
>>
>>30001964
I think Liber Kaos by peter j. carroll is good, saw some people saying it was good some time ago and yesterday saw someone saying it was really good
im bad at reading so i only read like the first 6 pages but it seems fine enough
>>
>>30005215
Tell me if that's a good pdf copy
https://1lib.us/book/2929095/a10c56
>>
>>30005246
looks good to me, not the person who asked just trying to help, ill keep this site in mind when looking for pdf's
>>
>>30005237
>>30005246
ayy...
https://ar1lib.org/book/2929095/a10c56
https://1lib.us/book/2929095/a10c56
>>
>>30005259
jesus everyone knows where to look except me
>>
>>30005263
Yes, well, considering you cant read good, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>30005263
Yeah I yoyo between z-lib and pdfarchive (Z-lib has daily download limit of 5)
The other link I had was this but it was donkey ass long
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-art-of-seeing-your-psychic-intuition-third-eye-and-clairvoyance-a-practical-manual-for-learning-and-improving-your-clairvoyant-abilities-e185301061.html
>>
>>30005275
>harsh but fair
Fucking hell, nigga... kek
>>
>>30005275
:(
>>
>>30001964
Green Book of the Elus Coen, The Original High Degrees and Theurgical System of the Masonic Elect Cohen Knights of the Universe, https://martinism.samcart.com/products/4126/
>>
>>30005314
Damn and for one second i thought you had posted a pdf of the thing for free...
>>
>>30001856
Ape isn’t posting here because he got banned, check the archive and his posts got deleted
>>
>>30005314
>Secret Instruction of the Conductors and Chiefs of the Columns of the East, West, and the Venerable Master of the Temple
Jesus fucking Christ.... the title alone
>>
>>30005338
I wonder when or even if he will/can come back
>>
>>30001964
Hostia
>>
>>30005338
meh, bullshit
even if that was true he could post with his alt namefag
or even incognito
>>
>>30005334
I wish one was available
>>
>>30005359
Ape strikes me as the autistic sort of guy to wait out his ban
>>
Why do you guys pretend to believe in muh magick? It’s not real. Finish puberty. Quit pretending to be shamans or whatever.
You haven’t ascended to another plane through muh meditation. You haven’t spoken to God. Saturn is simply a planet. Rocks don’t affect anything metaphysically. Repeating numbers aren’t a sign of anything unseen. You cannot summon a succubus as they aren’t real.
Don’t get me wrong, I like lurking on /x/ for a good laugh, but sometimes I’m concerned a few of you genuinely need help. Stop pretending this stuff is real.
If any of this occult or “magick” is real, feel free to prove me wrong with something other than just, “Drust me bro I meditate and I can see all 7 of my invisible chakra penises extending from my pelvis.”
>inb4 glownigger
I repeat; finish puberty.
>>
>>30005395
I don't believe that you don't believe.
>>
>>30005395
Kek. Long winded spoonfeeding request
>>
>>30005338
I think he's just butthurt, he's gone away before. I am surprised he hasn't deleted the library yet and said something about casting pearls before swine.
>>
>>30005401
>>30005407
That’s all any of you ever say.
>you wouldn’t get it
>you’re not speshill enough
>wait you want me to PROVE I’m not a schizo?? Lol lurk moar
>just meditate bro you’ll see your chakra scrotum after 6 gorillian hours
>>
>>30005436
No, I mean it, I don't believe that you don't believe. I am making a statement saying that I know (not believe, know) that you believe this internally while molesting people online about asking for evidence.
>>
>>30005436
Yeah, and you still keep sperging.
We don't owe it to you to make you a believer
You don't owe it to us to save us from bullshit
Neither of us actually gets anything out of the exchange other than you sperging your juices on the keyboard.
>>
>>30005465
>hey I don’t believe this stuff. But if it’s true, I’d like you to submit some reasonable, tangible evidence to support your claim.
>don’t have to, you already believe.
This is exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve been lurking x for like 2 years and this is all anyone ever acts like. What do you believe you know that I don’t know?
Also your word choice??? You could have used like 20 different words or phrases but chose the word molest.
>>
>>30005436
I haven't experienced anything myself that super proves it because im lazy and have been focusing on foundational stuff i only tried and failed a love spell with xhaos sigil magic. My mom is into the occult and went to an aura reader who told her that someone in her life is into dark magic, unbeknownst to my family who i don't let know i'm into these types of things so they don't nag me, i try to work with demons. They were suspecting it was someone else, but it was likely me the reader was talking about.
>>
>>30005501
>waaaahh don’t call me out for my bullshit it hurts my feelie weelies!
Bud just tell me something tangible.
>>
Is martinism doable if you're not christian?
>>
>>30005524
What's the point?
You'd just stricter and stricter standards of evidence
I petition for money. $5k comes in from an unexpected client. I'm satisfied
Your satisfaction is none of my concern.
If you want to play dollar store James Randi and question my ability to discern causal relations, that's really your business
>>
>>30005517
>I haven't experienced anything myself that super proves it
I was in a similar situation for the longest time (was too lazy to even bother with the basics and just relied on the little talent I have for some things though lmao). If you're doing evocations thinking nothing is happening you will at some point either do something majorly right or wrong and have an experience that you won't be able to dismiss.
>>
>>30005508
Well, in my experience you are a troll.
The daily troll in fact.
>>
>>30005401
>>30005436
All you ever say is grow up.
Why do you believe
This isn't really.
You are a mess dude you have no clue who you are.
>>
>>30005546
>asks for money
>receives it
>ITS MAGICK GUISE
This is your brain on /x/
>>
Ah... I sense someone altering their paragraph style to murk things up. I'm out for the day.
>>
>>30005573
Uh huh... and?
>>
>>30005567
>the daily troll
This is my first time posting on /x/ in my two years lurked. You guys are just nuts and I wanted to let y’all know that. That is all.
The secrets and evils of the world aren’t hidden. They’re right in front of you and pretending otherwise makes you as much of a fool as the kid who still believes the world is a just place.
>>
>>30005581
>>30005570
>>30005555
>>30005546
>>30005517
>>30005501
I openly invite any of (you) to place a curse on me. Make me fall down a flight of stairs, crash my car, uncontrollably say something explicitly rude to my boss. I’ll give it to the end of the day.
>>
>>30005395
Why did you choose an image of Archangel Michael to go with that post?
>>
>>30005587
I think you just want attention and I'm not giving it past this post.
>>
>>30005587
You dismissed anons experience getting money, and mocked magic working like that, if you actually lurked you'd see that money usually does't manifest itself out of thin air with magic from what i've read of other people's experiences money comes in seemingly natural ways after preforming money magic.
>>
>>30005237
>I can still shitpost without pictures.
>>
>>30005636
I too have had blessings in my life at times when it’s convenient. I’ve also had blessings when it’s not really necessary. I’ve had times when life was incredibly unlucky for me both when I felt like I could and couldn’t handle it.
How does someone earning money who’s WORKING FOR MONEY prove or even provide evidence for magick? It’s schizo tier logic.
At best you could say “Well magick is illogical.” And you would then have to call yourself illogical.
>>
>>30005395
Why did you even come into this thread if you don't believe in any of this and you think it's stupid? Just to preach? We don't want that, so please just go away.
>>
Kek. Y'all niggas are helping the kid charge his sigils
>>
>>30005678
>helping the kid charge his sigils
At least we're doing something good then, I guess?
>>
>>30005633
That’s the secret. Making you respond when you didn’t want to was my magick spell. You’ve been had.
>>
>>30005678
Another schizo.
“Charge his sigils”?
I’m literally sitting at my desk at work just bored and decided to do a little shitposting.
>>
>>30005616
Cuz Michael is a badass who will literally kill Satan, also referred to as Lucifer. Or moloch. Or whatever one of the obscure words you guys would like to refer to that nobody in the real world uses.
>>
>>30005668
To make fun of you. Also to possibly reach out to someone who’s more than just talk. I have been browsing /pol/, /biz/, /gif/, and /g/ for too long today. Thought I’d shake it up.
>>
The consistency of this larp is rapidly deteriorating.
>>
>>30005359
He craves attention more than a typical woman, this isn't happening.
>>
>>30005395
I've had small experiences that proved to me that it's real.
If you want to know if it's real just practice for yourself.
>>
What is a simple ritual or something along those lines that could give me tangible results?
>>
>>30005855
Quickest thing would be sigil magick
Just watch this video to learn how to do it:
https://youtu.be/LMqtmaLCynk
>>
>>30005614
We are not gonna lend our energies to help you with your confrontation issues with your boss, bro...
Just go there and tell him, you can do it!
Cheers.
>>
>Be me
>Use 4chan
>Don't know why people insult Reddit because i never go there
>Happen to find some Reddit threads on esotericism
Yeah i get why they are hated here now.
>>
>>30006021
cause these threads are so much better right.
>>
>>30006032
They are i'm afraid.
>>
>>30006032
They manage to get people from several religions to have civil discussions on /x/ of all places, so there’s that
>>
>>30006088
>>30006082
Name one good post in this thread
>>
>>30006170
This one has a large library of helpful texts:
>>30001856
>>
File: blush.jpg (26 KB, 252x291)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>30006170
yours
>>
>>30006032
99% of the people on r/occult and r/magick have either very little knowledge and experience or are just armchair occultists. Here, your chances of interacting with someone with actual experience is at least significantly higher.
>>
>>30006276
*are
>>
File: 1621892438825.gif (36 KB, 200x146)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
Which of Solomon's demons are known for handling love and the fixing of relationships? Or you know, one known for manipulating this sort of thing. Someone wants to be with me but they can't because of their family.

Alternatively, if you know another entity, mantra or prayer i'd very much appreciate it.
>>
>>30006293
>Someone wants to be with me but they can't because of their family.
... maybe they don't want to be with you that badly?
>>
>>30004186

Goetia by Dr. Rudd is also good.
>>
>>30005776
nigga, he prolly has a buncha other places for that fix
i've been in groups and forums where everybody is just jerking each others hazel wands
>>
>>30006418
It's an Indian thing, they can't cross their parents.
>>
>>30006503
Ok... assuming you haven't been lied to, how many mundane avenues of diplomacy have you exhausted?
>>
>>30006293
Ask Ganesha bro
>>
>>30005276
>>
>>30006676
He's just as likely to place the obstacle in front of you if he thinks the road ain't right. Abre camino, no bueno.
>>
>>30005719
So you dont believe in magic but you believe in magical beings. Cool.

>>30005649
Not from a namefag.
>>
>>30006711
>711
>talking bout indian shit
nice
>>
>>30006293
Two important questions to determine the right demon: are they already in a relationship, and do they already have feelings for you?
>>
>>30006510
It's possible that i've been lied to but I don't think it's the case.
>>30006771
No, we were until very recently when her mother ordered her to break it off. I'm not too sure what she was threatened with but Indian family's can be pretty dramatic from my understanding. We're still talking despite her being told to ignore me so I'm assuming she still has feelings for me. She was pretty lovely dovey until she tried to tell her family about me. It's a mix of me not being Indian and them wanting her to focus on her career.
>>
>>30006866
There was a second part to my question, How much diplomacy have you tried with the mother?
>>
>>30006866
Alright, you can try Sallos to improve your relationship with her, or you could go another route and try asking Gusoin to be respected by her parents or Dantalion to change the thoughts of a named individual (her or her parents).
>>
>>30006894
Her mother knows I'm willing to do anything for her daughter and family (learn and live their culture). I haven't spoken to her directly though, this is from second hand talking through her daughter. She won't give me her mother's number. They are back home in India while she studies in my country. It's possible that some lies are involved but the majority of it isn't from what I've gathered from talking to her relative.
>>30006918
Thanks, I'm somewhat familiar with Sallos.
>>
>>30006992
>She won't give me her mother's number
Yeah, that's shady... Listen, just be careful of using magic to affect people's minds. If they're in possession of magic stronger than yours, the magic you send has nowhere to go but back to you. I don't know what religion the family is, but I have a healthy respect for Durga and tawiz now on account of a few youthful indiscretions. Exhaust every mundane avenue before you resort to magic. Good luck.
>>
>>30006293
Are you a hindu?
I suggest learning as much as you can about tantra if you are.
>>
>>30007065
No, he is Canadian while the girl is Indian.
>>
>>30007045
Thanks, I know you're just looking out for a bro. I'm not very familiar with magic but I have some experience with deep meditation, energy work, remote influencing and LOA. These avenues have been getting me nowhere though. They're Sikh but not pure Sikh. I'll keep trying what I can but I'm really running out of options. The only demon I've interacted with prior is Orobas but he's known for being of a more pleasant nature.
>>30007088
Fellow /biz/fag?
>>
>>30007149
I only browse /biz/ and /x/ but I didnt see your thread lol. I just guessed you were canadian because you said the girl was indian living overseas away from her parents. link the thread for me pls
>>
File: wise.jpg (66 KB, 699x699)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>30007364
I think I talked about it a few days ago on /biz/ but I haven't mentioned it on other boards before so that's how I figured. I don't have the thread, it was probably a link thread. Good guess though.
>>
>>30007149
To be fair, after reading all your posts, it sounds like you would benefit more from changing the parent's mind/opinion about you than trying to change the girl's. Focus whatever magic you do on that.
>>
>>30001856
Where are the stuff on vampirism located on the library?
>>
>>30007418
*in
>>
>>30007418
I believe that would be in the larp folder
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QexkA92n52U
>>
Does anyone have a pdf of Rites in the Thirteen Tongues?
>>
>>30004532
Give it to me straight: is the ITM actually good?
>>
Does anyone send psyop letters to their local bishop to troll the church?
I send letters to the church disclosing the locations of shrines i've constructed within relatively public space, usually graveyards.
I'm sure they trip. Joke's on them, my shrines are weird wooden constructs that cost me little but a few minutes of my time.
>>
>>30009393
It is if you arent gonna dick ride Evola. Shit nigga, read the bible too. Read it all.
>>
File: rhythm.jpg (84 KB, 468x474)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>30009393
It's not exactly the greatest thing since sliced bread, while some essays in the book are good practically speaking, I would say you would have a better foundation working with some systemic program instead of trying to align yourself with his group's mind-stream or his mind-stream, I liked Knowledge of the Waters by Abraxas.

Read some scripture, have a routine practice, practice virtuous behavior and the text unfold naturally.
>>
>>30009435
Redpill me on this and I'll do it.
>>
>>30008603
LMAO bruh it looked like a Key and Peele sketch at the beginning
>>
>>30010457
Nigga, for all you know you're being recruited into someone else's cover op. Meaning when the real shit goes down you unwittingly become the distraction while the culprits fuck off.
>>
File: 1633839866932.jpg (1.99 MB, 3807x2885)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
Are there spells open portals to other worlds or universes? I saw portals being mentioned before, but I don't particularly know anything about it.
>>
>>30002016
wish I could help, I would say my guess is that it might be an entity that is already known in other forms, but chose to appear like that for you. Regardless, follow your gut and see what they have to teach over finding established mythos on them
>>
>>30006445
The ones by Stephen Skinner or whatever the hell was his name? Never got arround to try 'em
>>
>>30010457
>adress a letter with Your Excellence, Patty O'Hara
>bullshit something which triggers dogmatic insecurity within a religious political body
>write five per month using different names. this takes like 5 minutes
>laugh as you cost the church money and time
>Do it in the name of your patron deity, aquiring apotheosis as a troll
>???
>>
Kundalini vs Tummo?
>>
>>30011497
The name "Tummo" sounds a bit funny so I'd go with kundalini, it's a bigger word and sounds more serious
>>
>>30011673
this is peak-wizard
>>
I bought a candle and lit it, what's some easy magick I can do this evening?
>>
>>30012047
you can try to seek a patron, either for patronage itself or clarity. I haven't found success here, but it's an option.
You can use it as a focus for transformative magicks, fire is THE elemental of transformation.
there's literally endless possibilities, what are you feeling?
>>
>>30012141
Idk, I have a candle and I wanted to pull off something fun. If I stare at the flame it helps me sneeze, so there's that.
>>
>>30012161
They say if you look at bright objects (the sun for example) it will help you sneeze.
>>
>>30012206
I know. I use that trick regularly because needing to sneeze is a lot worse than actually sneezing.
Anyway, I'm probably too tired to perform some magicks tonight with my special candle.
I'll try harder tomorrow.
>>
>>30001856
What was this little bitch's problem?
>>
>>30012141
>you can try to seek a patron, either for patronage itself or clarity.
How can one do that?
>>
>>30009945
I've read the Knowledge of the Waters, and when he says
>And now, detach yourself from your self and cross the threshold, as you feel the rhythmic sensation of analogy, deeper and deeper into the dark recesses of the force that sustains your body.

Is this expected to be an easy thing to do? Or should it realistically take many months to get to this point. I am wondering because it is so early on in the book.

Also, do you guys have any recommendations for a systemic program to work with?
>>
File: file.png (91 KB, 468x448)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>30009393
It's good as far as you read the bits that aren't Evola
>>
>>30011673
They're pretty simmiliar practices actually, well, they have a very simmiliar goal atleast.
And i find Kundalini to found funnier, sounds like an Italian word, tortellini.
>>
>>30012678
I suppose they're similar in that they both deal with energy centers and channels in the body, but across different systems you find variance in the details. When you get into culture and language, tummo is more Tibetan. The visualizations, e.g. number of petals, the characters on the petals, etc. also differ. But the main difference is that in Tibetan Buddhism there is the conceptual backdrop of sunyata. I don't think casual practitioners care about that part though, they just want to experience the the rise in body temperature and "the bliss"
>>
Reading chinese webnovels about wuxia and xianxia is my hobby. Does any anon here know any daoist rituals/cultivation methods? I want to store qi in my dantian and stuff like that.
>>
>>30012217
Call down some angels using Magick. Damien Echols has a book I can link if you're interested.
I did a candle to archangel Michael last night, but I haven't seen to many profound effects as of yet.
>>
>>30012865
Wuji posture for beginners.
>>
>>30003547
What has that to do with anything?
>>
File: iu.jpg (134 KB, 1400x1400)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>30005395
>>
File: psalms-32-7.png (57 KB, 1000x500)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Do Psalms actually have individual uses? Such as path-opening, mending broken bones or solving problems? I recently downloaded a PDF (not allowed to share here), that says Psalms have individual uses and can be used like spells.
>>
I can't get over the idea that everything might be an egregore and I sink into spiritual solipsism and despair. What do?
>get over it
NOOOO

>>30013004
Yes. If anything, they are a focus to give form to your intent. Pick one that represents the shit you want to effect, apply force to it.
>>
>>30013004
I once listened to an episode of Glitch Bottle where a woman said she used the incantations from Greek Magical Papyri spells to find her keys and fix electrical appliances. Things that were not exactly what the spells were for, but were enough of a fit to work.
The components of a spell are there to help you provide a form to your force. With enough skill you could make a spell out of your cat's fart, or a simple gesture or look.
>>
>>30013009
Yeah from what I understand it is a Hoodoo based use of the Psalms. He is a highly experienced magician, but I was wondering where he derived their meanings from?
Like one can be used for "destruction of enemies". Have you heard of anything like this before?
>>
>>30013029
I apparently anticipated your next question. I must point it out because it makes me feel special.
>>30013028
>>
>>30012217
>>30012161
>>30012206

I love this phenomenon lmao it's called Photic Sneeze Reflex, or so I read, and it's largely a thing white men have (they say it's related to Neanderthals, maybe how the cleared their sinuses before starting a day of hunting totally my hypothesis, as a sneezing white man)
I also happily reframe it as the power to sneeze on demand. I have used this to sneeze on someone. It was glorious.

Other candle-magics... do you want flashy? I have zero to no ideas about flashiness at the moment that aren't just... ludicrously destructive.

>>30012265
I love this painting, it has a beautiful intensity. I think he's Lucifer, right?

>>30012351
For some people it is easy, for some it takes a long time, and some find short term shortcuts. It could very well take you months. It doesn't need to however.
I have found, after studying math in college, that my recent (a week? longer?) foray into CMT has been extremely gratifying. Very open-ended and easy way to understand.

>>30012352
wow, thanks for sharing this. Reading this reminded me of a vision I had earlier this year. When I look back on it without shame, I realize what it said now. I love this synchronistic life.

>>30012997
I think this is my new go-to, I laughed aloud.

>>30013004
there's a truth to things like this. The Bible is one of the most proliferated spellbooks in the world, idk if the Qur'an wins at this point. I haven't read these since I was a child, when I would read a ton. I will look into it. :)

>>30013009
unironically, get over it hahaha you'll get there eventually, with effort. if and when, you will look back to now and laugh. Yes, everything is MENTAL, but every THING is mental too. Have whatever you want.

>>30013029
read deeply. read multiple times. Do before asking, then come back with exact questions about exact psalms, in that case I personally will gladly work with you through this. otherwise you will have to wait until I get around to reading these.
>>
>>30013004
I remember using psalm 91 for protection in a working years ago. I don't remember how useful it was and can't be bothered to look it up though.
>>
>>30013130
presuming it IS useful, this statement strikes me as incredibly apt to describe the modern state of humans. A useful thing, in of itself, was forgotten and discarded. This made me curious enough to read this psalm.
Holy fuck dude why did you discard that? That psalm is an intense protection spell. Did it not work for you?? I want to cannibalize it for my own purposes now....
>>
>>30013004
Yeah. Their usage will vary across cultures. I thought the Book of Gold was a decent read
https://1lib.us/book/2081194/a72913
>>
>>30012745
I wonder if the west has something simmiliar to those two, probably not though.
>>
>>30013178
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cannibalize

I suggest you repurpose it instead.
>>
>>30013199
Not that I'm aware of although some might try to put Hermeticism and chakras in a blender and make an Atlantean milkshake out of that. There's no reason you can't visualize the light of God in your heart or Allah in your qalb, or whatever else that works for you. You don't have to find a one to one correspondence to find something that's moves you.
>>
>>30013214
colloquially I use this to mean "I will reuse bits and pieces of this for a similar system for a similar purpose, because I appreciate the purpose it has but the structure given to it doesn't fully work for me"- a same-species purpose, eating and digesting another in order to survive and grow. This is cannibalizing, no?

Now I need to look into why cannabis and cannibalize sound similar.
>>
>>30013214
wait literally the second definition is basically what I said, Anon if you're going to send me dictionary.com links at least know the definitions you are sending me lmao
>>
>>30013245
But I recommend you repurpose it instead.
>>
>>30013127
Forgive my ignorance, but what is CMT?
>>
>>30013267
thank you for the recommendation :)
>>
>>30013276
Probably chaos magick theory. Habib is into Pete Carroll
>>
Does magic still work if you don't believe in it?
>>
Anyone here work Stephen skinner/techniques of graeco Egyptian papyri? He describes clearly the rites for communicating with gods in the dream state, but not for sending them. Anyone know how this is done?
>>
File: binary system.jpg (36 KB, 540x382)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
i fully support the binary system of white/black majick
>>
>>30013401
In my experience, no
>>
>>30013323
It terrifies and excites me to read this line lmao

>>30013276
what Anon said, I have been reading Liber Kaos for the past week or so. Rereading, rewording, checking math. It feels incredibly robust, while completely flexible.

>>30013401
fuck no, how would it? If you disbelieve every baby-phenomena you perform how will you ever progress past them?

>>30013418
I know the culture supports this, may I ask why YOU do? Do you not believe that one can be selfish while acting benevolently? Do you believe me when I say that in creating a "better" life for myself first I have only 'improved' the lives of those around me?
>>
>>30013562
>how would it?
Drugs will still function even if I don't believe in them.
>>
>>30013585
hmmmm, is that true? Are you aware that that ISN'T the case, 'empirically' speaking. I think there's just about nothing you can't convince yourself out of.
>>
>>30013401
If you're the one making it, no. If it's someone else and they tell you about it (ie they curse you), it depends on their skill.
Subconsciously believing counts as believing.
>>
>>30013585
Belief happens both consciously and subconsciously, and your belief is not the only one that is taken into account in the equation. Everyone who is involved counts, too. That's one of the reasons you don't talk about ongoing operations.
>>30013562
>what Anon said, I have been reading Liber Kaos for the past week or so. Rereading, rewording, checking math. It feels incredibly robust, while completely flexible.
It's one of the first books I read and now I'm getting the itch of revisiting it. In fact, I just got massive goosebumps, so I guess I'll give it a go.
>>
Does anybody has some really strong magick to work with the angels? Something legit. I need something with a lot oomph.
>>
>>30013670
You can potentially even curse yourself by simply believing you are being cursed, so be careful of that as well lol
>>
>>30013686
What do you mean? If you want to work with them, just evoke them; that has less to do with your method and more with how good you're at evocation itself (if you're talking about the process).
>>
>>30013562
>>30013685
Would you guys say that Liber Kaos is a good place to begin practicing?
>>
>>30013235
The Middle Pillar is a Sephirotic Meditation but i can't really count it as being like the Kundalini/Tummo practice
>>
Please tell me something of importance about Sun & Saturn square.
>>
>>30001964
>Principles of Topological Psychology, Kurt Lewin
>>
>>30013685
That happens a lot with people I talk to, I figured you'd appreciate the recommendation or I would have hardly spent the time writing it. I got you brother. Let us know your thoughts on it.

>>30013789
No, it's a good thing to read once you are already in the beginner swing. I think the place to begin practice is with pure, unguided, imaginative, creative, unique attempts. Once you find what IS working or not, even in ways you don't like, then look for a framework that makes sense to you.
If you're talking about places to START practice then you're asking me for the exact photic-formula for green, and I will tell you to just look out the window.

That being said, once I did the same thing as you may have or will soon do, this framework makes enormous sense to me.
>>
>>30013771
Any books on angelic evocation?
>>
>>30013859
Isn't the Bible basically this? What are you looking for that the Bible isn't fundamentally, like are you looking for specific names and stuff beyond what is already outlined, and if so may I ask why you care for a specific given unknown Angel?
I am not promoting the religion, but the book sounds like exactly what you're looking for.
Or, I overlooked the simplest answer, and you'd like to see where someone ELSE did all the work and imitate what they did? Because I don't think you will find great success with this.
>>
>>30013925
Could you instead recommend me a book classic book of Theurgy?I am not super interested in demonic workings atm, and this seems like a good place to start.
The only reason I am asking, is because it is hard to find legit classical sources as a noob.
>>
>>30013936
Goetia of doctor rudd has the 72 angels of the shem-ha-whatever if i remember correctly
You can also find easy low-magick books if you look up Gallery of Magick works and others like them.
>>
>>30013807
Well, it isn't. But whatever system is best for you is the one you succeed in getting to work through consistent practice. Some practitioners in the west either scour their traditions looking for perfect facsimiles of practices in the east, or incorporate more and more eastern practices feeling their own traditions lacking. Whichever way people navigate between the two extremes of chauvinism and shame, their time is better spent by doing things instead of thinking about doing them.
>>
>>30013936
I have no recommendations, I haven't practiced this yet. I am extremely wary of anything external dictating to me how to behave, honestly, and I have heard many times that Angels are the kind to hold you to their advice.

>>30014050
Hm. Thanks for really teaching me this word- I had never thought too much about chauvinism until you gave it a duality.
My own relationship to this sentiment is I am chauvinist in only the constant willingness to TRY is superior than to NOT TRY, in regards to my practice.
I agree with your sentiment 100% that it is better to do than to hypothesize.
>>
Does anyone have a copy of this book on a pdf drive or something?
>>
>>30013406
Well, you're just gonna have to refer back to Betz: the charm of Agathokles, Zminis of Tentyra's spell, and the one that involves drowning a cat
>>
>>30013789
In my experience it doesn't really matter. You'll spend a couple of years stumbling in the dark until you find something that works for you and construct some sort of metaphysics and practice for yourself. My advice is to ask less and experiment more. It really is a personal journey, so don't be afraid to be mistaken because that's how you learn.
This thread feels fresh.
>>
>>30013936
https://1lib.us/book/2747584/b5ef60
https://1lib.us/book/2747351/0f2f7c
>>
>>30001856
Lol people want so dearly to believe that this somewhat even resembles Lucifer an that he would even partially be real sorry there is no Satan, or devil angels don't fall retards u were lied to by the silver tongue authors of your favorite book the bible you've been had lol but archangel Lucifer was created by god for a purpose that doesn't involve tempting or making humans do evil and he didn't "fall" he can actually help u if u channel him just like any other archangel look it up on YouTube archangel Lucifer an learn wat he really is stop believing falsehoods from the scripture
>>
Why is this nigga preaching to the goth kids?
>>
>>30013789
Just to drive the point home a little more. I've had revelations from fucking anime and blockbuster films that somehow felt like they had ancient knowledge codified in them just for me (although some manga authors do put actual esoteric principles in there just for flavor).
It really is an inner process. You have to get all Paulo Cohelo The Alchemist with your life.
I recommend you read that short book btw.
>>
>>30014420
It IS fresh. Welcome to my net mfers, let's be partners in the grandest revolutionary there's ever been
>>
>>30014454
lmao
>>30014462
Agreed 100%. On all points. That book is one of the essential letters for the language, many have found.
>>
I have something to add to Carroll's "enchant log, divine short". While enchsnting long term gives you much more probabilistic wiggle room, time represents opportunities for your casted etheric pattern (to use his terms to what I would call thoughform or energy) to deform and receive interference. Thus, I'd say you should actually enchant long enough (depending on how much probabilistic potential you need) but not too long that your magic will dissolve into nothing. Unless you somehow plan to reinforce the pattern over time, a viable strategy if you know how to let it work at the same time.
>>
>>30014603
Then again, this only matters if you have a fixed time limit.
>>
>>30014603
That I believe is the point of sigils and practice; if it is removed from you mentally, and placed in you practically, then it isn't want to change much.
However, I get what you're saying and agree. I think even with sigils and practices in place this can happen. I prefer to make my spells looping, each building on the previous success/failure instead of a single long unrevised spell.
>>
Could I create a chaos sigil asking for the aid of Archangel Michael? Would this be possible?
>>
>>30014685
There's already a bunch of sigils for him across various grimoires. But go ahead and try that. Report back to us what happens.
>>
>>30014737
Am I supposed to meditate on the sigil, or how should I use it?
>>
>>30014762
You could do that. There's a short little Catholic prayer to him in Latin that I like. I have a little sculpture of him that I make offerings to while I pray.
>>
There is an aspect of Carroll's philosophy that is mistaken. Demonstrably so. He claims in Liber Kaos (I don't know abot subsequent books) that a talisman won't work for someone who has not been seeded with it's magic in their subconscious. Carroll seems to think there is no "subconscious of the universe", or the mental substrate of hermeticism. But you can do magical experiments that show that at least it exists as the interconnectedness of every person's subconscious. A less antropocentric view necessitates of a sort of "universal mind" or collective unconscious that goes beyond that. But in any case, such a medium exists.
This also affects his views on the lack of an afterlife or any kind of discarnate existence. If the information of the dead exists on this medium, as every other piece of information does, the question really becomes: is this information conscious? Thomas Campbell says no. But I really want to survive death.
>>
>>30014201
Thanks anon
>>
Do Theosophers and Anthroposophers have any useful information in their texts?
>>
>>30014833
>But you can do magical experiments that show that at least it exists as the interconnectedness of every person's subconscious.
Like what? The one where a person can make the other person think something specific? I don't think the link from something like that to a concept like a collective unconscious would be causal, at best it'd be correlated.
>>
>>30015175
You can leave a thought impression in an object or a place and have it picked up by someone through clairvoyance or psychometry, even if the two don't know each other or what is happening. There is a medium. And the interaction is, like all magic, ultimately done through the subconscious.
>>
>>30015213
I don't mean to sciencefag but every self-professed "clairvoyant" I've ever interacted with could not read my thoughts. Is there a research paper on this?
>>
>>30001856
Anybody ever perform magick from the lesser key of Solomon? I have a few questions.
>>
>>30015213
There is something else. Both in scientific studies and in personal experiences of many magicians it is shown that everyone aware of the operation has an effect on it even subconsciously. This requires either a shared mind space or a medium.
>>30015229
Many. For example, Dean Radin, Ingo Swann and Lynne McTaggart will have tons of references for you to investigate.
>>
>>30010834
I doubt the church really cares
>>
>>30013936
Try the Martinism stuff >>30005314
>>
>>30013401
If done properly, with intent, yes. Crowley literally says as much right up front. Don’t assign your truths to the results that follow, whether its “real” or not, it does not matter - you do the work, certain results will follow, basically.
>>
>>30012957
That sounds fun. Invoking an angel could be helpful.
>>
>>30017057
The candle smells like cappuccino, so an angel that likes coffee would probably be best.
>>
>>30017070
Hipster angel?
>>
>>30017169
Sure. Might make me even more of a shithead.
>>
bump
>>
Why do I need to enter "gnosis" or trance and visualize intensely in order for my magic to work but the town shaman can just walk up to a bowl, spit in it, mumble two words and walk away with a successful cast?
It's spirits, isn't it? The place is already charged with "power"?
>>
>>30020055
There is no difference in states of mind to that individual, most likely said shaman has 'lived in both worlds' since they were a wee bairn.
>>
>>30014833
That's just his view, that doesn't make it a universal truth. Stop hero worshipping
>>
>>30020087
You're right. I always do this. Daddy issues.
>>
Are there mystic/esoteric groups in the Catholic Church one can join?
>>
>>30020395
*Inhales*
>>
>>30020395
Jesuits
>>
>>30020284
You need a daddy little man?
>>
>>30021043
Gae
>>
>>30020665
*exhales*?
>>
What Theravada Buddhism lineage should I look into for esoteric practice and black magic?
>>
>>30021337
I don't think therabada esotericism is a thing, but if you want esoteric buddhism get into Vajrayana, Tibetan and Mongolian Buddhism.
>>
>>30021475
>Vajrayana

Is there any way to penetrate the deeper stuff like hevajra tantra without initiation? Just worried it would be some milquetoast westernized order.
>>
>>30021315
*you're the victim!*
*exhale, exhale, exhale*
>>
>>30021777
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhu
>>
>>30021659
No clue, i am mostly i to western esotericism, but try to read the original texts and works by peoole who seem to know the "real" material like Tibetan authors and not the kind that spout/spew new age bullshit.
Also i looked up and there seems to be a book about "Esoteric Theravada", tough it just seems to be about Vissaphana (?) meditation.

>>30021777
Prodigy is great!
>>
File: 91vIcjRKGxL.jpg (760 KB, 1948x2560)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
Anybody here got a pdf of this book and it's sequel? I searched only but can't find one
>>
Any Temple of Set members in here?
>>
>>30009393
It depends on what you're looking for. If you want to just dick around with "magick" then no. Magic used in the sense Evola uses it is an active, "heroic" overcoming of the human condition (literally). I assume people are shitting on Evola because they haven't read him/don't understand what he's talking about and they associate him with "nazis" (= pure evil, but Crowley was a great guy, right?).

His path is similar to Crowley's (a lot of the corrosive waters), except completely devoid of Kabbalah, more truly esoteric and Traditional, and he sought to recreate a truly Western tradition. So you will find lots of elements from Mithraicism and Hermeticism, Pagan Rome, and Hellenic Philosophies/Mysteries. It is fundamentally aristocratic (which Evola was obsessed with) and it is therefor harder to penetrate the deeper meaning of it, which is as it should be ("pearls before swine" etc).
>>
>>30013822
Issues at being yourself. Your inner self (Sun) faces the restriction and pressure of Saturn and it makes a more tuned-down version of being yourself. Yet, it makes for a stronger being-you.
>>
>>30017070
According to 777, Coffee is aligned with Tiphereth, so it's adequate to work with Raphael.

But, maybe working with strengthening your astral body will make for a better experience. Work the LRBP for a while until you get it. In general, you don't want to start invoking stuff if you don't know how to banish stuff.
>>
>>30022289
What a shallow understanding.
>>
>crowley was a literal glowie
>>
>>30022260
Meh, it's the same kind self-indulgent faux-transcendentalist reconstructionism I loathe in the Golden Dawn and Crowley. I don't care what his political views are or what the puerile leftist morons in the occult community think they are. His views on magical idealism verge on solipsistic masturbation.
>>
>>30022506
It sounds like you don't know what the point of it is.
>>
>>30022563
It sounds like you're too in love with Evola to step back and read him with a critical eye. He's just as trash as anything that came after Alphonse Louis Constant.
>>
>>30022594
>how's that for traditionalism?
>>
>>30022594
Not at all. Evola doesn't matter, what matters are the ideas he sets forth clearly, which are perennial, and which you don't understand.
>>
>>30022651
Oh no, I understand. It's just that I think it's the useless and impractical navel gazing drivel of moderns too preoccupied with trying to make sense of their place in their world instead of fully inhabiting their place in the world.
>>
>>30022354
Eh. It's kinda hard to give a deeper understanding without seeing houses and signs, but whatever m8y.
>>
>>30022699
>useless and impractical
>of moderns
No, you really don't understand it at all.
>>
>>30022769
No, it's just that you think you understand. You don't. Evola is just as overrated as Crowley.
>>
>>30005436
>I don't believe that you don't believe.
>Kek. Long winded spoonfeeding request
how do either of those sound like what you projected onto them
>>
>>30022889
Opinions on shoemaker lineage of Astrum Argentum, One Star in Sight?
>>
>>30022801
Who do you think is better?
>>
>>30023173
I won't cast pearls before swine. True aristocracy is insular and guards its secrets fully from the hoi polloi. Evola was a pretender. Enjoy the rest of your day, sirrah.
>>
>>30023245
lol I'm not even that guy, just wondering
>>
>>30023298
I suppose he thinks we're all beneath him
Dude shits on both crowley and evola.
>He's just as trash as anything that came after Alphonse Louis Constant
Like, damn nigga...
>>
>>30023329
I don't care if he talks shit, bit he can't back it up
>>
>>30023329
Yeah how far back do you wanna go to get to the tru tru trad stuff? Do "aristocrats" still marry first cousins? Kek

>>30023381
Breh, that's everyone on this thread afaic
>>
>>30023245
That isn’t casting pearls before swine, because swine don’t care to engage with the pearls in anyway - that’s the point
>>
>>30023418
>Do "aristocrats" still marry first cousins?
Lmao bloodline niggas and occult inbreeding
>>
>>30023461
Unless it's a bukkake
>>
>>30023475
Glazed and jizzpilled
>>
So according to Crowley's Astrology book i have psychic potential, what should i read to developed that in the western esoteric tradition?
>>
>>30023601
Esoteric goat staring
>>
Tomorrow someone invents a time-machine
The day after they go back in time, grab the two celebrities of time.
Jesus and Trismegistus.
They are to battle to death. Who wins?
Who is the true king of kings, master of masters?

preachers get roasted, shitposts get toasted
>>
>>30023754
Jesus simply gets pinned to more wood
>>
>>30021337
uh.. i don't think theravada buddhism actually condones it
closest you'll find are syncretist systems of local animism with buddhist influences
like in thailand, cambodia or myanmar/burma
https://1lib.us/book/5066494/d5deda
the thais have stuff like sak yant and kuman thong which are pretty interesting
>>
>>30023173
>>30023298
Peter Carroll
>>
>muh spoopy weebsite (not typo)
you gheys need to stop trying to manifest peoples fears. i dont have any and this becomes awkward. some one went overboard trying to scare me... but...

i dont fear minorities or whites, i dont fear women or smart women or strong women or attractive women, i dont fear gheys or trannys, i dont fear old age or death or violence, i dont fear religion or jesus or satan specifically as well but no religion scares me.i dont fear being wrong either

i recently had to inform something that gang stalking doesnt scare me.and i not scared of a covid shot or public places.im not scared of getting sick either.

you cant be my worst fear. i dont have one. i dont have a hearts desire either. i dont dream. its like the worst odd couple bullshit. "i am what you believe in ... oh wait that wont help me so i am what your worst fear is" followed by my response" no your not because your not a vacuum which i also dont fear but i dont fear anything. fear requires desire at best. worst case even with desire expectations null fear as you didnt expect much"

to have called in a favor just to try to get me to stop using the internet is funny. you cant ruin my reputation i dont have one. you cant ruin my life because i dont have friends and dont even want any. it doesnt matter if i look crazy
>>
>>30023837
Give me your meds
>>
>>30023754
If Jesus dies then he wins
>>
>>30023896
It's like the tutorial boss you can't defeat unless you cheat
>>
>>30023896
Jesus was a Priest-King of the Order of Melchizedek, you literal fucking nigger animal.
>>
>>30023896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrP2hi7R950
>>
>>30023911
>order of melt cheese dick
>>
>>30023911
dubs of all knowing schizo
can literally transcend time go back and see everything for what it is
i can respect that
>>
>>30023911
>the order of milkiesdick
nice
>>
>>30023929
>you're a dumb african monkey dominated by inferior psyhic forces
>>
LOL KIKES
at least they were chosen
to be cut
>>
>>30023935
Anybody who has accomplished more than vulgar occultic fuckarounds knows this.

>>30023941
Unfunny npc. Be sure to stay on top of your vaccine booster shots.
>>
>>30023946
Lmao why did you greentext that? Psy hick sounds like a redneck with telekinetic powers
>>
>>30023946
>GREEN WORD MAKE STRONG POWER

>>30023956
LMAO AND U GO /POL/ ON MY ASS
>>
>>30023959
Lmao because I'm mocking how fucking dumb and brown you are.
>>
>>30023960
>GIVE ME YOUR MEDS
>>
>>30023968
>you are so ironic i can smell you wet bussy
>>
>>30023971
they're forcefeeding me tomorrow
I'm not sure you actually want olanzapin

what would you know about the leech life of a NEET
free shit just to swallow a yellow pill, yeah sure why not

>also nice green text friend
>>
>>30023960
/pol/ has nothing to do with this, but the fact that they exert such power over your weak mind is natural as a result of your innate inferiority to all spiritual matters, which ultimately are the only important matters.
>>
>one post about Jesus
>one fucking post
>the Jew has a meltdown
>>
>>30023984
Post your shit-coloured hands.
>>
>>30023995
nigga starts wailin about fucking covid in a magic thread literally just wave your wand bro are you that inept?
>>
>>30023995
Can't decide who's funnier, you or you
>>
>>30023999
Checked and based, oy vey its annudah shoah Jesus is...LE BAD
>>
HE DIDN'T MAKE EVERYTHING INTO ECSTACY HE WAS A FAKER HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE MY SHOES TIE THEMSELVES
>>
>>30024009
>le ebin nigger phrasing
Take your boosters, dumb animal.
>>
>>30024002
Nigga, I'm not gonna enable your hand fetish
>>
>>30024034
just to make you seethe, Keith
>inb4 lol ur not even enough of a sorceror to know my name through an anonymous imageboard
>>
Yay are we schizing our way to the bump limit?
>>
>>30023911
Damn based
>>
>>30024049
Apparently
>>
>>30024049
It's special kind of night with a chance of crystal, but just with water pistols
>>
>>30024036
No it's to humiliate you further, which is my "fetish".

>>30024047
Not even sorcery is below you.
>>
cmon triggering jews isn't anti-semitism it's just trolling for a good cause they are chosen they can take it
>>
>>30024065
Bitch, you humiliate yourself. The last time a bitch told niggas to post pics, she got banned.
>hello ape
>>
>>30024065
is that meant in the way that i can't do sauce magic, because you seem to be either intentionally obfuscating your dialog, or maybe you're just not good with phrasing when you're this... unsettled
>>
Yay bump limit reached. Good job, everyone
>>
>>30024071
Shapiro-chu, I choose you!
>>
feels good to be the only norse in the thread
>>
I mean if I were chosen by God I wouldn't give a fuck I'd just start a counter-holocaust or something I'd have the authority
>>
>>30024107
Pornhub already won
>>
>>30024103
>ashkenazi hand
>>
>>30024113
i'm literally the one trolling the kike
>>
>>30024123
Shabat slalom, my fellow norse
>>
>>30024128
slalom's are what I do in austria
>>
Anybody have experience in demonolatry? Any good resources?
>>
>>30024139
Invoking demons in the latrine is unadvisable.

>>30024128
Fucking kek
>>
>literally just one post about Jesus
>>
>>30024150
>is still mourning the death of his cousin jesus
Cry about it to Santa Muerte
>>
>>30024165
Jesus dying was the best thing that could have happened, it's a celebration in modern times.
>>
File: 1633641046256.png (19 KB, 200x264)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>30023837
>>
>>30005395
Faggot
>>
how easily unsettled you are when you are being belittled, truly shows how secure you all are about your magic
>>
>imagine doing literally anything to transcend spiritually when God gives you spiritual transcendence for free
>literally all you had to do was realize
>but you're too self-inflicted with wanting to stand above everyone else that you can't take what anyone could get for free
>so you sit somewhere in the jungle beating drums humming, meditating and purging yourself so that you might reincarnate as something not so self-inflicted with self-idolatry
>>
don't get me wrong meditating and shit is great for productivity and becoming a better version of yourself, but that's /fit/ shit, too bad they don't believe in meditation.
>>
>>30024222
Nobody with actual knowledge of the ORDERED UNIVERSE (magic) would come to these threads other than to laugh, or for the same reason one might look into the cage of monkeys in a zoo, or watch hood activity on kaotic. Guess why ape is here for nearly all hours of its "waking life".
>>
>>30024260
No he doesn't, otherwise everyone would be as powerful as Jesus.
>>
File: 61VuN0Xdh4L.jpg (111 KB, 907x1360)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Can the god Thoth see into the future? Or perhaps even 4th dimensionally?
>>
>>30024296
idk because magick is a real thing and it works in it's ways, you just gotta have patience motivation and preferably intellect.
>>30024303
so you think becoming God is transcending spiritually, as a human?
>>
>Is the greatest magician of the 20th Century
>Was only able to write 3 books in the craft before his time got cut short
>>
>>30024339
You stupid faggot.
>>
maybe ape just likes being a chief thread operator, maybe he likes helping people out, maybe he sees himself as some guru, maybe just a guide
what I know is that he fucking helps those who seek to find
and that's based, even if he is dumb; which I am in no position to say
>>
File: faggot.jpg (98 KB, 1024x576)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>magical diary
>>
>>30024367
>NOOOO NOT THE TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY DON'T LAY IT ON ME LIKE I HAVEN'T HEARD IT A THOUSAND TIMES AND STILL CAN'T PULL IT APART AAAAAA

for all you know I could just be christLARPing to troll jews
>>
>>30024376
I'm not christian at all.

>>30024369
>t. Ape
Fuck off you demonic little gremlin
>>
>>30024374
we all start somewhere
>>30024384
>I'm not christian at all
yeah by golly could I tell
>>
>>30024349
>died of pancreatitis in a commie jail
>>
>>30024404
>helped countless entry-level LARPers
>>
>>30024384
ape ran off after getting triggered and emberassing him/herself by posting chapo tranny memes
>>
>>30024369
Ape can’t be banned so this fucking long, the threads get shitter without him
>>
>>30024458
>implying they ever left
>>
>>30024423
>so that they could become advanced larpers
>>
>>30024465
>using they as a pronoun for one person
>>
Only 3 things you need to read to become an adept
1. The Kybalion
2. Neville Goddard
3. Ebola
>>
>>30024827
You forgot witch magic books!
>>
>>30024785
Nothing about Bardon is advanced.

>>30024827
Adepthood does not exist outside of regular initiatic bodies. Much less so in whatever newage trash you are referencing.
>>
>>30024933
Lol, you took the bait you pretentious faggot.
>>
>>30024873
Ya all that Buttland's stuff and other books from Lelwhalin Publishing
>>
>>30024946
Aspie obvie
>>
>>30024949
>Lelwhalin Publishing
My sides hurt
>>
>>30026225

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.