[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: note.png (8 KB, 600x600)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
hello /x/

this is not a scam or a ruse

this is not a larp or arg

this is a genuine attempt at connecting one world to another

you are telepathic

you do not trust me

that is understandable

telepathy cannot be proven, so we will not bother trying

I am someone of note

again you will not believe me

what/who/whom is someone of note

it can be taken many ways

I will not reveal my identity yet but I am a musician/artist who is a member of a secret society

I can say no more on that matter

feel free to ask, but I have been instructed to keep certain things secret

I will only tell the truth

you do not have to believe me

so, what is it that I want you to do?

I have some questions and I have some answers

we shall engage in a conversation

you are afraid to "bite", yes

for those who are willing to take the leap, simply respond with "ok I'll bite" and ask a question

simply engage in a conversation with me

I will attempt to demonstrate certain things

to reveal certain secrets

Ok, who will bite?
>>
Ill pass
>>
cmon then
>>
>>29763048
Hit me.
>>
>>29763146
As for question: do you think music allows for easy manifestation of magick?
>>
Found you! Let's play a game?
>>
>>29763048
I believe you. How is mother? Did she overcome her stroke?
>>
>>29763048
Yeah you're legit. I can feel the same tingle when a psychic person reads me. My mind is pretty chaotic though
>>
>>29763048
ok I'll bite: Who am I?(Not a name, who am *I*) and what am I after?
>>
>>29763048
Read me, OP. Tell what you can about me.
>>
I’ll bite
Tell me something about me that only I know.

Tell me from where I come, and which is that planet I helped to destroy?
>>
Ok I'll bite.
what's the endgame of this whole covid scam?
>>
>>29763321

Helter-skelter
>>
I have decided to give you a clue

half the world think they are telepathic and talk to voices in their head and the other half don't know

you reading this fall into one or the other category

those who believe they are telepathy are heistant to reveal this as they would be deemed insane by non-telepathics and telepathics alike for different reasons

telepathy cannot be proven

it's as simple as speaking to the voices in your head

it is not important whether the voices are "real", just whether they are there

if they are not, you will one day find them

I assume most here have experienced them and either embraced it or dismissed it as delusion

What's important is that there are things to learn from the words that are channeled through and I can show you all how to begin channeling

it is as simple as typing or saying the words as they come rather than being conscious of what it is you are saying

some call it stream of consciousness

Perform this in your spare time and you will break through to the other side.
>>
>>29763155
Music is a key

Lyrics are powerful in that they are abstract and yet unconsciously point towards esoteric wisdom

All lyricists channel
>>
>>29763411
You're correct. I am a semi-telepath. I've had success in pulling stuff from the astral as well as literally say what's on someone's mind. My biggest "problem" is that I'm more of a transmitter than a receiver. Got any method to train that?

>coworker 1: *discuss subject with 3*
>coworker 2: smiles at coworker 1
>coworker 1: "no not like that coworker 1"
>mfw they're communicating telepathically and nobody notices

>see coworker 1
>he tells me something
>I merely think of an alternative
>tells me "no not that alternative, I thought about it but it will not work"
>mfw got second confirmation he is telepathic as well
>>
>>29763048
So I'm creating a new music genre and I want to change the world.

Where should I start? What secret society should I join? Are they in LA?
>>
I thought the "voices in your head" were your own inner conciousness..
>>
Ok I'll bite.

Telepathy would imply the voices are not me. Why would I believe you that any voices in my head are not me?
>>
>>29763411
>>29763453
>>29763479
Whenever I receive something telepathically it feels as if a new memory is "implanted" instantly if that makes sense. As if someone played a video at 5x speed and now it's in my memory to react on it. It's not really a voice in my head or anything.
>>
Ill bite whats the first letter of my first and last name
Prove youre telepathic
>>
What is the purpose of typing "I'll bite"? A "homing device" or simply a rite?
Any fringe anecdotes you'd care to share?

Strength and love, wherever you fare.
>>
>>29763557
B and S
>>
File: optogenetics.png (87 KB, 1400x294)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>29763048
the voice of god weapon has already been disclosed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ftmamL2Pw
>>
I'll bite
>>
>>29763048
>>29763048
Ok i'll bite
Can telepathic communications come from different dimensions or across different points in time?
>>
>>29764176
the cia has already said they use simple antennas
>>
>>29763048
I'll try. What do you have, anon?
>>
>>29763048
Ok I'll bite. How do I get isekai'd into my preferred setting?
If that can't be done, how do I contact ETs to get out of this planet? And I know this one can be done.
>>
>>29763489
So it's not just me? Quite curious, the way I know this is a method of communication with non material beings, whether they are spirits or from some other dimension.
>>
>>29764188
did you try blowing on the digeridoo?
>>
>>29764216
optogenetic psychotronic antennas are already being abused
>>
>>29763048
larping faggots everywhere today. Do you even realize how many times you contradicted yourself?

You know how I can tell you don't actually know anything. You think you are special and you think people will believe "someone of note who is involved in a faggy secret club". You aren't special. Your ego is out of whack. Get help.
>>
>>29763048
What was the ultimate motive for changing the standard musical frequency to 440, and what would be the most proper?
>>
>>29764226
How the fuck would that do anything?
>>29764233
Wat?
>>
>>29764268
>>
The human condition
>>
Secret societies are gay
>>
>>29764275
I honestly don't give a shit about any of this, besides, that comes straight out of a channel that manages to be worse than history channel.
>>
>>29764374
That's why they're secret anon
>>
>>29764406
they literally demonstrate telepathic headphones that look like they came from the dollar store. imagine the antennas and AIs.
>>
>>29763048
What do you think of Q? Was it all a larp? What about the info that was dropped? Is mcaffee dead?

My ultimate question, what do you think happens after we die?
>>
>>29763048
What genre of music do you play?
Are you positively or negatively aligned? Or maybe neutral? Can you talk more about the structure of the secret society? Whats the commonality?
>>
>>29763411
It's bizarre like a dream I have to say
>>
>>29764620
I honestly don't care. I just want to get out of this shithole.
>>
>>29763411
>telepathy cannot be proven
Yes it can, quite easily. lol
>be telepathic
>find another telepath
>connect
>get piece of paper
>write a number on it
>tell the number to person with telepathy without them seeing it
>they will either be right or wrong, you can show them the paper after to prove it to them as well
or if you're really skeptical
>find two "telepaths"
>tell one without the other seeing or hearing some truly nonsensical sentence
>get them to send it to the other
>the other speaks it or writes it down
>if you're really skeptical strip them naked and repeat
>freak out and try to deny what's repeatable and true
Holy fuck this isn't rocket science.
>>
>>29764826
Not necessarily true because just because you have an ability, it doesn't mean you can control it.
>>
>>29764826
they sell telepathic dollar store headphones
>>
Ok, I'll bite. How can I get better at telepathy so that I can tell what others are thinking clearly and on a whim?
>>
File: DSsXSb1W4AAGVSY.jpg (143 KB, 1200x935)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>29763048
hit me now hit me hard
>>
>>29763661
Its M and V
Take your meds
>>
>>29763048
Okay, I'll bite.

I'm a musician, how do I join?
>>
>>29763048
Ok I'll bite :

I am trying to get over the last hump in the pursuit of my career. What field am I entering and do you have any guidance or advice thereof?

Thank you.
>>
ok I'll bite, what do you think about all the mistery about the antartica?
>>
ok I'll bite

Will you let me join your secret society? Add my discord. 3733#9154
>>
>>29763048
>hello /x/
>(plebbitspacing)
Stopped reading there
>>
File: 1561727650942.jpg (109 KB, 474x912)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>29763048

hello note,

I am aware of the power within me. Can you feel it? I can. What is one to do?

-scale
>>
>>29763446
Yes LA

Don't join any secret society yet you will be invited if your music is good enough, the society I belong to has no name

>>29763453
that is fine to think that, it is your inner consciousness, but you are able to contact other beings through this ability to

simply pretend you are someone else and engage in a conversation

it will present itself as your own consciousness at first, but if you persist and practice you will eventually be able to contact others

>>29763479
no need to believe me

>>29763489
yes, makes sense.

>>29763438
practice stream of consciousness writing

>>29763557
as I said, telepathy cannot be proven. I cannot read your mind

>>29763628
I have attempted communication of this nature before and I anticipated no one "biting" so I asked for the word to be used hoping that it will initiate conversation and questions

words are powerful

>>29764176
unknown, I focus on this dimension

>>29764185
I'll post more soon
>>
hello all

I am going to describe you

You are narcissistic

You are ego driven

You are talented

You have something to say

You want to change the world

You want to tell people what you know
replace the word You with I and you would dismiss me as narcisstic, delusional and ego driven

this is why I said these first

the truth is, that you can change the world and it is simply by talking about things that you wouldn't ordinarily talk about

like telepathy for example

you cannot talk about it in person but you can online

what many do not know is that the world is divided by those who talk to voices and those who do not

my goal is for this message to reach the group of people who do not know

We are unsure how to get this message across but it is important for the group who do not to know and understand it and to engage in discussion with those who are of sane mind but communicate with "voices"

if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears
>>
>>29769279
I knew I'd find you here
>>
>>29769288
hello
>>
File: 1626055203140s.jpg (7 KB, 200x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>29769279
ive heard it said before and ill echo the idea; i believe making a meme would be the best way to spread this to as many people as possible.
maybe im stupid but it just seems like the likeliest way this will ever reach alot of people, and even then the meme would have to be popularized to some degree.
blessings to you all.
>>
>I have been instructed to keep certain things secret
>I will only tell the truth

>>29763411
As far as I can recall it only ever spoke 1 word to me. I know that it is not my higher self because the higher self does not communicate with words. What was it?
>>
>>29772079
good idea

the goal then, would be to distill the idea into a simple phrase and pair it with an appropriate image

here a couple of suggestions for phrases:

"the voices are real"

"do you hear the voices"

voices may not be the best term and it's certainly going to deter a lot of people, but what we need is to get the people who have never heard voices to start question the phenomena
>>
>>29772801
cant be proven so I don't know

I can guess though, was it "Lie"?
>>
>>29772821
I should have clarified. I'm not asking what you think the word was. I'm asking you whom or where it came from?
>>
>>29772827
Oh, I don't know where it came from it's hard to tell and there is very little, or no, communication on the subject except for in spiritual circles that we don't follow

my best guess is that it came from whoever it appeared to be, did you have an image or a name appear at the same time?
>>
>>29772835
No name or image, just 1 word in a voice that was obviously not my own (it was responding to it).
>>
>>29766707
personally, I think there have been discoveries already, alien craft and other things

it is difficult to prove and hard to get information so I'm afraid we're all in the dark until disclosure
>>
>>29772846
in your head right now, ask that voice if it is there and wait for an answer

if it responds, engage in a discussion and ask for its identity

let me know if this works
>>
>>29772846
would love to know what word it was

the first phrase I ever received was "I will never tell a lie" which is why I guessed lie

like I said, there is very little to no communication about this in person
>>
>>29772805
Perhaps something that breaks the third wall. Something pointing at the viewer of the image. Anything from pop media.
>>
>>29772862
>>29772874
I think it's shy. The word was "yes" by the way.
>>
i think the lyrics make sense to me when i write them
then they don't make sense at all
then they make sense in a completely different way because they describe exactly what i'm going through when i read them again, months to a year later...
>>
>>29763048
Ok, I'll bite.

Why can't we live our lives in peace? Why this need to destroy society and the obfuscation of the laws of nature? What will happen to the unvaccinated?
>>
I think the voices are djinn, angels, or some kind of spirit.
>>
>>29772874
>>29772909
Won't elaborate any further as I'm more interested in what you can discern from the limited context than I am you simply confirming what I suspect to be true. I'm more interested your gut feeling (if you had one) as to who or what the voice may be. Perhaps it's from the same place as where you got your first phrase.
>>
>>29763048
Okay I’ll bite. Do you have any techniques on how to know the voices are external and not just subconscious leaping based off the power of suggestion? I’m on the bus and trying to have a telepathic conversation with myself. But I think I’m just telling myself what I want to hear.
Also would you classify the tupla thing (creating an alternate personality based off of your subconscious) as a kind of psychic training?
>>
>>29763048
every planet is pure consciousness, the earth and everything in it literally vibrates with sound throughout the galaxy making its own music the hell do u mean telepathy cant be proven it actually can
>>
>>29773001
larping* not leaping
>>
Read me, please
>>
>>29763048
What genre do you usually compose?
What genre does the secret society love?
>>
Ok, I'll bite. What is the Hz for the color purple, and what the note does the color produce?
>>
>>29763048
Hi OP
I have the feeling I can connect to voices who help me in my head, they have the same voice as my inner voice and they help me in my life giving me advise of some sort. Also note that this is pronounced when I smoke marijuana, it is like having an inside conversation with myself. As time goes by, I used to write down the usefull tips I would get from those conversation in order to remember them, is it channeling ?
Also I met this girl who claims she has telepatic powers, I didn't really trust her in the begining. She told me she could emit thoughts, like she thinks of something and someone around her get to have that exact same thought and tell it. This also started to happen to myself after I began to talk with her..
And sometimes, I receive thoughts in the form of number. I interpret it as frequencies, like a message from the other side in the form of a number.
Am I going crazy ??
>>
>>29763048
Ok, I'll bite:

Is the Fool's avatar gone mad? Or is he just full circle?
>>
>>29776185
Forget to say : I'll bite
>>
I'm only biting if Calzones aren't involved
>>
Finally, an actual paranormal thread.
>>
>>29776563
Of all the things you could pick, like shit, puke, dick or my ass, you chose Calzone?
>>
>>29776608
CALZONE WON'T BE TOLERATED
>>
ITT: OP never delivers because of the FEDS
>>
Aight, I'll bite.
How do I make a deal with a demon?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.