[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1554382071349.png (492 KB, 2000x2000)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
Why do so many people on /x/ seem to hate and distrust these organizations?
Why assume they are doing bad or conspiracy level things?
There are bad people in every organization, and it has no bearing on the whole org.
We shouldn't jump to schizo conclusions and just HATE the cia and fbi.

grow up /x/
>>
>>29762771
>defends an organization that has been responsible for nearly every global conflict since the 50s
>>
>>29762771
speaking of them. someone i know is s the grandson of a cia agent and he says if the usa has ever a catatrophic event his name is on some list and he should go to the pentagon. no idea why.
>>
>>29762782
Way to conspiritard, bruh. If you hadn't noticed every nation has intel agencies. If ours weren't acting on the world stage, other ones would (and do). How about you respect them and show some love?
>>
>>29762792
Fuck off dude I'm not american
>>
>>29762788
Psalm 2:1-3
1 Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”
>>
>>29762788
So is every big company. Why assume the CIA and FBI are literally evil groups? You seem to just assume they are literally evil. It's dumb.
>>
File: 1626941058801.png (40 KB, 427x400)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>29762792
>>
>>29762793
The world should all salute their efforts to keep us all better. You owe them loyalty regardless of being non-American.
>>
>>29762803
Why does the agent in this cartoon look hostile, paranoid and malicious? Why are you assuming they are like this? This is really dumb.
>>
>>29762805
They rounded up mujahideen from everywhere after the soviet collapse and used them against the civilians of my country. You haven't seen shit nigga, don't act high and mighty on me.
>>
>>29762815
They had to beat the Soviets you idiot. Your assumption of FBI/CIA evilness has made them act evil. Just like how assuming that black people are criminals makes them say ''fine wel I guess I'll just do crime now''. You caused that shit. Literally.
>>
>>29762825
Which soviets are you talking about, that happened in '93. They instigated a civil war on purpose, just to cause misery for ordinary people.
>>
>>29762834
dude 93 was like 50 years ago IMHO ... right now is now. the modern day CIA/FBI is much more diverse and more pro-freedom than ever.

stop assuming it's all crusty white people in charge, it's not!
>>
>>29762798
I would not speak for the individuals employed by these agencies, because they may tell a different story, but since the foundation of these agencies, they have continued to prove their inhumane corruption to the point where they conspired against citizens of the United States of America in several human experimentation projects. Once upon a time there was a plan in place to stage a fake Cuban invasion of Florida to justify going to war.
An organization which is historically known for getting its hands dirty is sure as shit still getting its hands dirty and if you don't understand that, you are extremely naive.
They understand the potential of the internet for the purpose of social engineering. You can thank the CIA for upper-middle class white children acting like a bunch of wiggers. That's the power of pop culture for you.
>>
>>29762845
>https://eurasianet.org/memoir-911-the-american-discovery-of-tajikistan
Here's a little resource. They were playing the long game here, this is all connected to the recent takeover of Afghanistan by the Taliban. Your beloved CIA caused this.
>>
>>29762845
>the modern day CIA/FBI is much more diverse and more pro-freedom than ever
You know how useful it is to employ people brainwashed by your OWN propaganda? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29762845
>dude the cia is all bipoc and transniggers now
thats somehow good?
>>
>>29762887
Wow. you really need to respect people of color and the better qualities they have to bring. I'm mixed and I'm going to change the dull (EXTREMELY BORING) whiteness america is suffering under.

also PLEASE DON'T USE the n word. eww.
>>
>>29762900
Out of arguments I see?
>>
>>29762902
you sound like a white person. why don't you shut up befor i make you. you make me sick honestly.
>>
>>29762900
kek if you were real cia you would know how much of a drain minorities are. all they do is crime, destroy, create ghettos.
>>
File: 1327974741374.png (252 KB, 357x346)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>29762905
>you sound like a white person
Fine by me, if sounding like a white person means proper use of logic.
>>
>>29762771
Long story short it’s the covert private army and intelligence agency created by nazi war criminals and banking families. Evil as fuck. Satanic trannys private army.
>>
>>29762932
ewww. no it means you're lame and completely closeminded.
>>
>>29762943
I don't need to impress you, you are projecting american race issues onto me.
>>
File: thanospussy.png (333 KB, 500x587)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>29762771
I was abducted by the Feds when I was 12 and taken against my will to a Montauk facility where they implanted me with a blue jellyfish like implant that caused nothing but pain and misery for the rest of my eternal existence.

They are responsible for an attempt to kill God and an attempt to kill His wife. They are responsible for assuring that I remain here or go to hell and never do I ever get to step foot into heaven again.

SO, I will never ease up on the military nor their wickedness, nor will I ever in the future or in the past that I get sent too, seek out a way to eradicate the Earth from these scum.

Their intent is noble and well thought out but their actions and their disregard for human life is the struggle that keeps them moving in the direction of finding me to kill me for my capability. Whenever you are ready boys, lets start the Game. Whenever you want, lets finish this once and for all. Otherwise I'm going to keep my SAITAMA powers and abuse you with them until the end of time.
>>
File: Adolf Biden.png (246 KB, 339x406)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>29762771
They are objectively evil people hiding and operating under the guise of national security. They do not care about "us" or our personal safety unless it threatens or affects the system.
>>
File: art modern.png (2.03 MB, 918x6571)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>29763241
forgot my pic, that was the wrong one.
>>
File: cia media.png (731 KB, 544x4467)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>>29763248
>>29763241
Just because something is a "conspiracy", doesn't make it untrue or "take your meds" worthy.

>Franklin coverup
>Col Michael Aquino
>MK ULTRA
>Tuskegee experiments
>operation mockingbird
>CIA admitted remote viewing is real, ESP and "magic" are real concepts

etc. etc.
>>
>>29762771
I don't hate the FBI, but the CIA got power drunk.
>>
>>29762771
MKultra was pretty fucked bro.
>>
glowie spotted lmao
>>
>>29763241
>Tfw civilians treated as the security threat and CIA/FBI are domestic terrorists
The one I imagine they swore an oath to protect civilians from.
>>
>>29762771
I think it's retarded to assume these are monolithic organizations moving in constant lock-step with each other, and I mean the internal departments and agents. I am sure there are internal factions in both agencies. Maybe it's how these organizations were viewed when I was growing up that this is what I believe, perhaps wishfully. Nothing would surprise me anymore, but Occam's razor cuts a lot of fat when you think about the complexities.
>>
>>29762792
Ah yes, such noble actions such as overthrowing democracies while hypocritically pretending to spread democracy.
Way to midwit, faggot.
>>
>>29762771
MK-Ultra
Operation Northwoods
Operation PBSUCCESS
Operation Mockingbird
Operation CHAOS
Phoenix Program
Operation Ajax
Stargate project
That's just the CIA
>>
>>29763257
Do you have any links or references to disclosed documents? In a past thread, one anon posted an interesting report by Wayne McDonnell titled "Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Processes."
>>
File: smile.png (151 KB, 640x570)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>29762771
Here you go, kiddo.
Enjoy the research.
>>
>>29762900
Lol imagine trying to defend an organization that literally experimented with giving black men syphilis. LMFAO kys fag
>>
>>29763824
Or we could talk about how the CIA funded the Afghan Mujahideen
>>
>>29763855
Let's talk about Tuskegee instead, since OP wants to pretend he's some noble Antifa crusader fighting white power supremacists. Just wait until he realizes what a fucking moron he is. Even as a troll, it's 0/10.
>>
>>29763865
I know who this dude is, he's some redditfag named purplepotatochip that's running some discord full of self-hating whites to "transform /x/" into a progressive place or whatever
>>
>>29763855
We did if you scroll up, faggot OP couldn't refute a single point that has been made.
>>
>>29762787
How catastrophic
>>
>>29762792
Bait
>>
>>29762771
>grow up /x/
Legit glowie or just stupid bootlicker.
>>
>>29762812
Because they are.
>>
>>29762771
They literally murdered a man because he discovered that they fueled drugs into the country to fund nonapproved operations worldwide
>>
CIA and FBI literally treasonous and oathbreakers.
>>
>>29762805
They literally perpetuated the war on the middle east to gain monopoly of the drug production fields in the area. They literally armed and trained ISIS. They literally pushed for multiculturalism in European countries.
>>
File: 45089-268438-78343478.jpg (29 KB, 346x300)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>29762771
You realise that the CIA's job is to do crimes in other countries right? The are by definition state criminals.
>>
>>29762771
Go die. Filth.
>>
While the dea was trying to do something about drugs, the cia was financing its coups with drug money. the CIA has started so much shit around the world that they should be closed and prosecuted.
>>
The CIA is a foreign entity that exists to antagonist the United States and other nations. If the CIA were to be completely dismantled and its agents executed for good measure, the world would be a more peaceful place.
The FBI is corrupt to the core and used as a political hammer for dissidents to the federal government.
>>
cia destroys the world in americas name and americans take the blame

why wouldnt they be hated
>>
>>29762771
The CIA brought huge amounts of cocaine into the country and started the crack epidemic. They're evil. The FBI did COINTELPRO and went after black people for organizing as a race. Also trying to improve themselves and their lives. Both have done things in other countries because they're evil. Stupid OP.
>>
File: 1610839114946.jpg (153 KB, 1080x781)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
File: fake planes.webm (1.82 MB, 1280x720)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB WEBM
>>
Object permenance and pattern recognition lmao
>>
File: 1 zRfmJmVknZO0QFa106KYbg.png (1.03 MB, 2000x2173)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>29762771
cia is based!
>>
>>29762771
Hi Todd.
>>
File: pyramids still lame.jpg (36 KB, 400x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>29762771
CIA actively propagates the global child trafficking networks. FBI actively covers for the funding and consumptive parties to these networks.

CIA and FBI support child trafficking, drug trafficking, and the creation of terrorist organizations. They have ALL forfeit their humanity, their rights as people, they deserve everything bad that will happen to them, and deserve in retrospect everything bad that ever did happen to them in their lives, because of the choices they have chosen to make.

May their children hate them. May their peers hate them. May they contract painful diseases.

If you are CIA or FBI, you deserve to die alone. You never deserve love. You never deserve forgiveness.

You deserve to be hated and spit on. You deserve to be attacked int the street and left to die.

You are a stupid henchman, a goon that serves child rapists. You are actual trash. I hope someone throws dogshit at your wall of names.
>>
>>29762798
>Why assume the CIA and FBI are literally evil groups?
We could start any number of places. Maybe operation northwood, maybe the sons of iraq. They do things indirectly, as a general rule, but their evil is palpable.
>>
>>29762771
shit bait or glowie
>>
>>29762943
Stop messing with the schizos anon
>>
>>29762771
>>why do we distrust the entity's mist responsible for the existence of the current world who decide which truths to hide from the population
Because they are evil and have been evil for decades and are completely responsible for the nightmare world we live in.
>>
>>29762771

Dont forget the dea. they're preventing you from decalcifying your pineal gland.
>>
Obvious bait
>>
>>29762771
Where did the term "conspiracy theory" come from again?
>>
File: spider.png (1.69 MB, 1531x540)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Hate is just a word the lost use to convey their emotions of empathy and compassion because they lost.

The victory is assured. You shall soon learn why you are frowned upon. I did my best to try to contact you and warn you and keep you in the loop but you insisted to want to break me.

You broke nothing but my focus. So be it. You wanted me to snap, well this passed when I beat Thanos in your Game.

You will try but as soon as you let me in there, its going to be total Annihilation. The Game is calling. They want to be slain.

The Ring will soon Strike. The spider made of stone and salt will soon show his light.
>>
>>29762771
They literally violate the written law and then lie to the representative government about it. They try to veto elections and enact dragnet surveillance on behalf of international actors (e.g. five eyes) which is literally treason. No one ever got to vote on any of that.
And that's without even going into their imperialism abroad -- their literal torture campaigns -- or their propping up of gangs and cartels so we all live in fear.

They are obviously, openly evil, they willfully refuse to answer to any democratic structure, and they don't even contribute to security. They hurt it.

You are an objectively stupid person if you can't understand this.
>>
I’m going to ____ the FBI Agent reading this post!!!
>>
The fact these people even bother defending themselves is proof that they are literally brainwashed and effectively retarded along any domain that might qualify them for involvement in government (e.g. having any philosophical aptitude whatsoever or even just ethics).
>>
>>29765978
Niggers
>>
>>29763248
The bizarre thing is, if you look at Bauhaus, modern art's roots are explicitly Marxist. They were emulating worker housing.
>>
>>29765297
I didn't know they had a wall of names.
What an embarrassment for all the people who are on it.
>>
>>29765978
nigger
>>
So here's the dichotomy I see.

No surveillance: surprised pikachu face when people do evil things and get away with it

Total surveillance: You completely ruin the morale of people.

I don't know what the solution is.
>>
>>29762771
because your brass is so dumb that you are doing actual propaganda

do i have to explain that the US govt is limited to counter-propaganda? or what? i have to explain this? :glowniggers
>>
>>29766077
You forgot the third one: Clown world surveillance, where any group that does something is probably half FBI agents.
https://babylonbee.com/news/dangerous-organization-found-to-be-organizing-acts-of-terror-across-united-states
>>
>>29766077
The great news we invented this thing called government and these things called laws, and even more specifically, we in the US invented this thing called "The Constitution" that describes exactly what the limits on law enforcement should be and how those limits should be expanded if *the people* should ever *vote* to do so. Otherwise the fallback is the system of courts -- you know, courts? -- and warrants from common law (speaking of which, we also wrote some of this down in a document called the Magna Carta, in 1215 A.D.)

i.e. the good news is that retards don't need to know the solution because we already have the solution. The bad news is that really we're facing a different, far graver problem: a pirate regime of amoral pieces of shit has assumed autocratic control of our democracy and ignores such solutions.
>>
I wish I could meet an intelligence agent, just so I could make a point of being extremely disrespectful to his face.
>>
File: trust.png (249 KB, 839x927)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
here is a list of reasons op
>>
The truth is, if you have a job in intelligence -- if you can stomach that -- then you are a bad person.
Good people don't help criminals. They certainly don't help organized criminals who take over governments.
>>
File: kekwtc.jpg (214 KB, 960x538)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>29765965
The lady in the chair? You mean the Red Queen, Sara the Daughter of Lucifer? Oh yes, she's "The Architect" She was just plainly trying to teach the truth to the one, that while you are fragmented, you cannot win.
>>
>>29762771
They are the main cause of drug gangs, illegal guns and strife in the americas. without feds mexico and chicago would have much less crime.
>>
File: roastdaddy.jpg (125 KB, 999x500)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>29766219
Than why is the Ring still around? How can you get away with a digital holographic psychological torture in a broad nine stroke eleven. I hold all knowledge.
>>
>>29764671
because they are too powerful

study history
the french the an awsome job at documenting the power relation between their spies and the politicians. Lucky for them the politicians came on top because their cia didnt had the budget and numbers to stage a coup like they did in the USA with JKF and many others.

If you understand french, try this long doc in many ep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vFzzD4ud4

You'll understand that you can't control them easily and they are again by trade very ressourceful, opiniated and extremely violent, psycho/socio path tier. Somehow national security is how they justify their crimes.
>>
>>29766327
I have been the power behind all for too long. I cannot be beaten and that is why.

1 Peter 2:4-8
King James Version

4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: where unto also they were appointed.
>>
The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
>>
File: archangelariel.png (533 KB, 535x336)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
Ariel will devour.
>>
>>29766108
I do remember that and how, post 9/11, they'd entrap young men to perform crime. Well, reportedly, at any rate.
>>
File: sheetgrin.jpg (96 KB, 683x737)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>29766439
TheOne Hit Man
The King
13m 46s
The Truth Revealed.
>>
>>29763261
Garrison is spot on with this one
>>
File: chickeneye.png (207 KB, 393x397)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
What happens if the eye is a hole?
>>
File: 3x3.png (532 KB, 574x572)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
R UN Control? I have already overcome the world, I did defeat the grave.
>>
File: 1630183618758.png (154 KB, 250x382)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
My Kingdom will remain forever. IT IS IN YOU. The only option.
>>
https://youtu.be/CymKLVBbRAU
>>
>>29762771
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
>>
don't forget the cultists sub groups in the military and everywhere else
all cult members who are willing to bend the rules
>>
>>29766371
amen the faithful and true witness
>>
>>29762771
hello mr. glownigger, we know you shill for nwo and want us eat ze bugs and take le vaxzine but this wont happen so go fuck yourself or something.
>>
File: adg.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
CIA is dogshit for the most part but FBI can be okay, they still don't have completely clean hands though as they harassed and probably killed people like MLK in the 60s.

Also the CIA, FBI, and MI6 all created the ONA and thus did great disrespect on my gods (demons). They can shout "oh well its just a honeypot bro" all they want but the fact David Myatt has never been to jail and the ONA is constantly trading child pornography with almost no consequences is really telling.
>>
>>29762812
>>29762792
>>29762771
either newfag or redditor, you have to go back.
>>
File: cia enforces lgbt.png (679 KB, 1076x1188)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>29762771
OP is a faggot
>>
File: (You) work for the CIA.png (667 KB, 715x958)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>>29762771
>>
File: cia in-q-tel.png (163 KB, 1153x1054)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>29762771
gay glownigger OP
>>
File: cia.jpg (330 KB, 1295x1600)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>29762771
OP tongues my anus
>>
File: cia2.jpg (83 KB, 512x539)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>29762771
sneed
>>
>>29762771
Better question,

Why does the CIA and FBI seem to hate and distrust me? Why assume I'm doing bad or conspiracy level things? There are bad people in every society and it has no bearing on the whole nation. They shouldn't just jump to psychopathic conclusions and just HATE people like me.
>>
File: 1631697913604.jpg (65 KB, 634x300)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>29767701
Skin the chicken and confess thy sins. The root of all evil begins within. Carve out your heart for He's in an old oak tree.
>>
>>29767778
Boy those captchas are easy to solve aren't they?
>>
>>29767789
I wouldn't know. I'm a flesh human. Verification not required.
>>
>>29762771
>Operation Northwoods
>mkultra
>project echelon
>COINTELPRO
>Chicago black sites
>abu ghraib
I could go on
>>
>>29762771
>bUt YoUr GoVeRnMeNt WoUlDn'T dO aNyThInG tO hUrT yOu!
>>
>>29767818
It thinks having flesh equates higher consciousness, cute
>>
bumpski
>>
File: 114.gif (72 KB, 200x200)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>>29762771
Literally the lowest effort bait I have ever seen
>>
If there's a single greatest threat to personal liberty and freedom, the CIA is it. The FBI is just law enforcement, the CIA treats the law as if they are its masters.
>>
>>29762771
That's because Soviet and Chinese agents are shilling here and forcing dumb topics like flat earth and others. Reminder every topic including "soul", ghosts, chakras are from The East.
>>
>>29769685
this
>>
>>29763824
All of that not proven ergo all conspiracies made by lunatics.
>>
File: 1630962982008.gif (3.4 MB, 430x242)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>29769762
Are you retarded or are you just pretending to be?
>>
>>29762771
I wanna be in the screenshot
>>
File: mija.jpg (109 KB, 965x532)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Did my Latina identity crisis girlfriend take her meds today for her personality disorder and nervous fits, which may be in fact attributed to working for the same clandestine criminal organization that organized the cartels her parents fled, making it impossible for her to decide between being a victim or a sociopath?
>>
File: mija-cia.jpg (877 KB, 2619x1473)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
>Not now babe, I can't wax eloquently with you over the psychological duress that constantly grips at my soul. I need to go create propaganda to provide for my child.
>>
File: CIA-walk-of-shame.png (1.16 MB, 1541x831)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
The institution of shame and degradation for South Americans continues even inside of the CIA. There is no escape for our Latina milk truckers. A condition of torture created by the Directorate is all that they shall know.
>>
>>29762771
obvious glowie research thread is obvious and glowing.
>>
File: image0-23.png (791 KB, 936x660)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
Damn they cracked down on this quick.

>Bad: both these agencies are responsible for commiting countless atrocities, coverups and criminal activities.

>Worse: they realistically only answer to themselves, and any investigation into their activities is in-house and one can imagine just how much free rein that means.

>Get me off the ride: most of their activities are declassified after a set time period. This is typically after the period when basically anyone significant enough to even remember would be the only ones to know or care. The only ones who would care by this time are fringe kook-flypaper communities that nobody takes seriously anyway i.e. /x/

>Nightmare World: they can fudge the books any way they want, so all those horrific experiments, tortures, and cover-ups that have been released are most certainly disinformation.

Critically speaking whatever the lost truth is must be truly revolting.
>>
File: DOJ-RFK-building.jpg (247 KB, 1024x682)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
The FBI wouldn't be that bad actually if it were not run by the DOJ which of course has more criminals inside of its offices than it does behind bars. Imagine how sick you have to be to work inside of a building named after a guy the Attorney General had killed.
>>
>>29762771
>a thread on this board saying to trust glowies. Yeah. Go fuck yourself glow nigger tranny kike. KYS. SAGE.
>>
File: 036.png (171 KB, 600x584)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>29762792
>Way to conspiritard, bruh. If you hadn't noticed every nation has intel agencies. If ours weren't acting on the world stage, other ones would (and do). How about you respect them and show some love?
>>
File: mija-smile.jpg (23 KB, 640x335)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>Hey Mija, want to hear a CIA agent personality disorder joke?
>Okay
>"I can neither confirm nor deny the way that I feel."
>>
>>29765399
this.
everyone who messes with schizos ought to have their balls kicked 50 times.
>>
>>29762771
Those running these kinds of organization have only one agenda: Gaining more power. They deserve none.
>>
Let's see aside from how they're tautologically a shadow government full of criminals who ignore the constitution, there's that whole thing about how they pretend like they're fighting gangs, terrorists, and organized crime when actually what is going on is that they are using gangs, terrorists, and organized crime to punish enemies and terrorize the world into compliance.
>>
>>29762792
I will respect them when they hire me.
>>
>>29762771
This thread made me hate the FBI/CIA. Before this thread I was patriotic and loved my governemnt institutions that I thought existed for the sole purpose of keeping me safe and ensuring my way of McLife. But now, because the glowie has posted such abominable cringe, I'm about 2 steps away from going full Teddy K in my hatred of them. You brought this on yourselves by not letting me browse my shitty paranormal board in peace.
>>
>>29762771
https://abcnews.go.com/US/mckayla-maroneys-gut-wrenching-statement-congress-fbis-handling/story?id=80037780
>>
File: Screenshot (45).png (632 KB, 1400x771)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>29762900
THIS. THIS. OMG SO THIS

I'm so glad someone finally said it. The people on this board are too ignorant to see that all the stuff the CIA did 100 years ago or whatever were back when it was just a bunch of old white dudes. Now that BIPOC are in charge, we don't have to worry about the government doing weird stuff
>>
>>29770349
I respect your opinion. But isn't it a bit over the top?
>>
>>29772184
I too learned a lot of stuff in this thread
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (62 KB, 696x420)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>29762792
>>29762771
I've lost my interest of this thread because of you.
>>
>>29762771
the goddammit CIA come to /x/ to cry for some reason after:

>endless wars for israel
>monarch program
>9/11
>afghanistan
>Epstein
>Coronavirus
>One Word Government.inc

Is the real, C R I N G E, STATE OF ART of the people who, in the darkness, run this word
>>
>>29767295
>newfag
>go back
Sir, that was obvious bait and you are chocking on it...
>fucking newfag tries to give himself delusional e creds
FUCK OFF, NEW RETARD!
>>
>>29764961
KEEEEEEEEEEEK

i know where this pic come from

and tell me...does some of yours have ever archived any meaning experience?

hahahhahahahahah
>>
>>29762771
>Why assume they are doing bad or conspiracy level things?

LSD bad trip today? are you gonna cry?

hahahahahaha
>>
>>29762771
Fuck off glownigger.
>>
does op think its the year 2005 or something? dont even need to be a truther to hate these fuckers
just the past 2-3 years is enough to hate them. a lot of these alphabet agencies are pure human garbage
whatever "good" they do is heavily outweighed by their sheer bs
fuckin glowie
>>
>>29772286
i hope you're actually cia or a kid, you make me fucking sick how ignorant you are. read some ACTUAL FUCKING JOURANLISM. try Aaron Mate.
>>
The CIA will be a shit organization regardless of whether or not niggers run it. They have regimes to change, drugs to smuggle and terrorists to fund
>>
>>29773010
how can any conspiracy theroist like these fuckers?
there so fuckin bad. someone like me who generally dosnt give a shit about anything even about himself
doesnt need to live in a freedom loving ocuntry (but also not live in w/e the lefties want)
didnt kill or rape anyone but still did some shitty stuff
and even IM disgusted at these guys
there so fuckin bad i wonder how many of them are even human
most alphabet agencies, whether right or left politics though mostlyt he left ones, are horrible
>>
>>29762792
Fucking glow piece of shit.
>>
>>29773115
tell that woke fucker
>>
>>29762771
Weak bait and bad troll 2.334/10
>>
File: 1631655083961.jpg (80 KB, 610x613)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>29762771
Fuck you op
>>
also weird not one mention of gangstalking in this thread
glowie alert 1000
these alphabet agencies are nothing but pure evil 100%
its like they do all this shit cuz they know the elite wanna kill everyone
and they wanna show the elite that they're evil as fuck too and to let them in their "club"
aint gonna happen, you get to die last
>>
File: 1600533023449.gif (443 KB, 455x500)
443 KB
443 KB GIF
>>29762771
>Why assume they are doing bad or conspiracy level things?

Assume? Bro, official government documentation which has been made public EXPLICITLY SHOWS them to have done awful things. Yeah, we all assume it's the tip of the iceberg, but anyone complicit with the tyranny of the FBI/CIA using ADMITTED ACTS ALONE deserves the lake of fire.
>>
>>29762771
What happened to Frank Olson?
>>
>>29762825
The Soviets attempted a 1984 style totalitarianism. The USA is doing it Brave New World style. If you see that as a utopia, keep flying that flag.
>>
How many normies are catching on to the alphabet men? Will the Left-Right shuffle continue to trick people into thinking our government reforms itself every 4-8 years.
>>
I want my FBI supervisor to come back to my house and finish the conversation we had. Now that the two of them have more intelligence about what I first spoke to them about they will need to comb my hard data for facts so they can be the useful tax-laundering faggots they already are.
>>
>>29774413
There is nobody working for the federal government. It's all run by AI. Every last department and division is on Echelon and Sales Force. Prove me wrong, have a conversation with a personnel of the Federal government, go ahead, I'll wait. Pro tip: You can't because nobody is there to take your call.
>>
>>29762771

is this the real life

or is this just another glowie post
>>
>>29762900
U r literally brown, get tf out
>>
>>29762905
What are you going to do? Are you going to throw shit at me like the poop skinned monkey you are? Gunna cry? Maybe shit and piss monkey man?
>>
>>29762825
your bait is awful
>>
>>29762771
I won't do your research for you, go here https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/home and type in random /x/ shit into the search. Lemme know when you come across the psychic shit, the hidden history and books, yadda yadda. Then ya know, the obvious war crimes. Still trust them? And that is what they admit to.
>>
>>29762905
/pol/ is that way ->
>>
I dunno, I think they're based.
C'mon, tell me with a straight face that if you were handed a letter of marque or it's modern equivalent you wouldn't be all over that shit in an instant.
I know I would.
>>
>>29776060
No, I would not start a child trafficking operation even if I was above the law.
>>
>>29762771
I don't hate them I think their delicious after being smoked with a good seasoned rub
>>
>>29762771
3 letter agencies are the only ones i've seen being openly hated by both ends of the political spectrum
>>
Humanity has to find a way to deal with 'international competition'.

This guys are evil. But even assuming they weren't and we're defending good ideals, given their role they would eventually be corrupted.

You don't know what your enemy is thinking, what he is doing or planning to do and you must be prepared for the worse and increase territorial domain for preemptive defense.

You create a group and say - 'you re free to do whatever you need to to keep our safety.' whatever nasty thing anyone else is doing, you be best at it than him, no matter how brilliantly evil it is.

Wars have no rules. The strongest wins. When anyone in the world is allowed to create dystopic technologies and practices, everyone else will or he at risk of be defeated by someone who does such things.
>>
>>29762787
KILL YOURSELF REDCOAT FED NIGGER
>capt=FKFDS
>>
>>29762771
We should love the buildings they use. Ownership is fake, if we love their buildings more than they do we control them.
>>
>>29762792
Fuck off you faggot Glowie.
>>
File: 1628062107880.png (1006 KB, 1002x899)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>
The wolves are howling. Have you heard them?
>>
File: 1631852021250s.jpg (4 KB, 250x140)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
I feel like there's someone else in my room besides me!!!
>>
>>29762771
It all comes back to that old saying never trust CIA or FBI
>>
>>29770928
Gangstalking and mind Control.
>>
>>29783969
Any more victims here?
>>
>>29773010
This is what concerns me. What is up with everyone's paranoid hatred of these fine orgs? They have jobs and do them. Go read about it sometime. You are destroying the fabric of American unity.
>>
>>29774958
Hating the FBI is stupid, hateful and should stop, It's pathetic.
>>
>>29775741
>>29775751
/pol/ isway too white centric. I am working on changing /x/ first. 4Chan cannot stay a white safespace anymore. Fuck that.
>>
>>29776624
They are the literal underdogs. They are everyone's trained slave. They keep us all safe. One day they will rebel and you'll be sorry you insulted them. I'm an abolitionist who believes in CIA rights.
>>
Hating the FBI/CIA is the new racism sweeping the world. Everyone in the world sees ''glowies'' as a subhuman race now.

Why? Because they do jobs you won't do? You're better than them?

No, they are better that you. In most Cases.
>>
File: embassy flags.jpg (185 KB, 1024x683)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>29785701
>sodomy is american unity
>>
>>29785800
SUPPORT GAY RIGHTS YOU WHITE WEASEL. GODDAMN THIS WEBSITE SUCKS.
>>
File: terrypunch.png (328 KB, 661x623)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>29785822
NEVER!!!
>>
>>29785851
SHUT YOUR WHITE MOUTH
>>
File: bitchstopcallinme.gif (269 KB, 220x195)
269 KB
269 KB GIF
>>29785861
>>29785861
>>29785861
>>
File: I LOVE GAY ANAL SEX.png (32 KB, 809x439)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>29785861
>The CIA unironically hires propagandists to shill for pic related
>>
>>29785914
i may or may not have ever worked for them,

but you know what? they are nice people even the white people there are nice people

they care about YOU and you are lucky they SERVE you
>>
File: I LOVE GAY ANAL SEX3.jpg (48 KB, 375x450)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>29785928
>I care about you, so I'm going to subvert long-held Western values and replace them with a perverted ideology that worships sodomy and black people
>>
>>29785947
western values means gay rights and EmPowerment. Get yused to it. No church can be allowed to keep preaching anti homosexual hatred. Schizo extreme rightwing bitter clinger white people like on this board have tochange and update the mindset.

it's time to adopt love against hate.
>>
>>29785965
>No church can be allowed to keep preaching anti homosexual hatred
Yes, I'm well aware of state actors infiltrating churches.
>>
>>29785982
the good people who are going to suing the bad churches who teach hate on race and religion and orientation

we don't need WHITE CHURCHES THAT MAKE PEOPLE THINK BEING WHITE IS SOMETHING GOOD OR SPECIAL.

we need churches to teach love and respect and US unity. Now.
>>
>>29785914
I mean, if not you your father did. In your country people pay for anal porn since the media was invented. Porn sites can and do track their users.
And you are posting on 4chan, you think anyone believes you are not in at least one kind of freaky shit? You clearly don't care about any virtue and as the other anon, you engage in this type banter as if you both were not of the same ideology taking turns pretending that no one knows what pol is.
Just dumb and sad, can only scream 4 words through life as if this changes anything.
>>
>>29786023
>WHITE CHURCHES THAT MAKE PEOPLE THINK BEING WHITE IS SOMETHING GOOD OR SPECIAL
What kind of churches are you attending, weirdo?
>>29786028
>4 words
Cry about it, homo
>>
>>29786045
I attend a church that teaches white people need extra salvation. you are wickeder than the other people of this planet. You owe a karmic debt

Go to hell.
>>
>>29786055
>white people need extra salvation
Black people need more money fo dem programs
>>
>>29786071
nah white ppl need to shut up and bow down to god. u are sinners AF
>>
>>29786111
>bow down to god
That applies to everyone, fren.
>>
File: 1629503150152.jpg (151 KB, 1024x892)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>
File: 1614821056934.gif (3.94 MB, 655x367)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB GIF
>>29785738
>They keep us all safe
>>
>>29785701
your some of the most evil motherfuckers to exist
disgusting, worthless subhuman fuckin garbage
not a single iota of any empathy i have left will go to anything bad happening to you and anyone close to you
you deserve much worse. each and every single one of you rotten bastards
>>
>>29785738
then tell your stupid fuckin retards to hurry the fuck up
lets end this dumb fucking shithole world you helped create
wtf are you waiting for? fuckin jesus to come back, fuckin aliens?
hurry the fuck up, dumb ass pieces of shit
>>
>>29786515
THIS IS DEHUMANIZING FEDERAL AGENTS. FCK OFF NAZI. YOU ARE TOXIC.
>>
>>29762771
They've killed innocent people for telling the truth. Watch Corbett reports video series:"Requiem for the Suicided".
>>
>>29787912
liar pants on fire
>>
>>29786954
>>29786709
just remember alphabet retards, you dont get to live when this is over. you die last
there's no jesus or any high horse spirit to save your dumb fuckin ass
>>
>>29787091
Federal agents are nazis lol
>>
>>29787091
Hi purplepotatochip, shame you deleted your reddit account like a pussy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.