[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 19789999.jpg (51 KB, 600x518)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Until the phrase "Man of God" and "Man of the Goddess" mean the same thing, I refuse to be either.

Same thing vice-versa, but I ain't enough of a woman to make that declaration.

I dunno, just thought it might be relatable to others, so I threw it out there...

Eat pant.
>>
>>29762467
try being both u fuck, unity in all things
>>
I'm sure a temporary agreement that they're the same will be reached, and then promptly discarded when one side insists that their gendered take of an omnipotent being is more correct than another gendered take of an omnipotent being
>>
the fuck does this even mean?
Man of God and Man of Goddess doesn't mean the same because it literally does not.
>>
oh my god an actual woman instead of a tranny
>>
>>29762467
>Until the phrase "Man of God" and "Man of the Goddess" mean the same thing, I refuse to be either.
Fine with me, I don't give a shit what you want to be. You'll either manage a decent life or not and the the fact you're butthurt someone addresses some deity with a particular gendered term is not worth caring for.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.