[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 25k2bv64uh011.jpg (26 KB, 468x310)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
eating its pray ALIVE for hours of excruciating pain.
>>
>>29762007
It's really simple. God wanted this reality more than anything else available to it.
>>
it starts with the head so its not that long
>>
Every animal has a set of basic rules in their system that they must follow, no more, no less. It does not matter if those rules are good ones, or bad ones. We were given many primitive / animalistic traits, and our goal is to learn from them and go beyond them, such as trimming our nails instead of letting them grow to become fangs.

If you truly seek freedom, peace, truth and enlightenment, your first step is to overcome your primitive urges, especially those that are not morally good. It's unimportant whether animals have them or not, they are here to set an example and have an influence on your mind.
>>
praying mantises ain't shit, get ready for the biology blackpill, google at your leisure:
>screworms
>traumatic insemination
>childhood cancers
>Bear baby cannibalism
>Duck rape
>Dolphin gangrapes
>Dolphin genocide
>mosquito bloodborne diesases
>ant vortexes
>Chimp rape
>chimp genocide
>parasitic barnacle lifecycle
>parasitic fly lifecycle
>candiru
>mind controlling cricket worm
>swimmers itch
>brain-eating amoebas
>cuckoos and other brood parasites
I think that's enough for this list, feel free to add your own.
>>
>>29762086
contributing
>hyenas giving birth
>>
>>29762007
Maybe it deserved it.
>>
>>29762007
Your argument is Gnostic in nature. The world is terrible. No shit. It's why we need to return to Jesus Christ.
>>
>>29762109
Aw shit I had forgotten. Goddamn, that one I compartmentalized I think.
>>
>>29762136
contributing
-loa loa parasite
>>
>>29762007

Oh, I've watched them. It takes 15mins. Still horrible - you can see the prey fight for life until basically the end.
>>
>>29762007
The weak get eaten. Stop being weak. It's that simple.
>>
>>29762287
everyone gets eaten
>>
>>29762007
They are extremly beautiful and intelligent creatures.

The parasitoid wasp lays eggs inside a paralyzed victim. The larvae eats the host alive. Many such cases!

There's no one to blame. It's just the way it is.
>>
>>29762007
Life is endless pain. Death being peaceful is a hopeful cope. Probably a simulation and the rewind process of your infinite life is excrutiating to the point that you strip yourself of your memories in order to cope with your death and once you aren't aware of that death anymore you can continue the illusion of your life which is on a track.

Have fun.
>>
The weak are meat and the strong do eat
>>
>>29762313
Except God.
>>
>>29762333
The strong just get to suffer longer in the end. Like the song King Nothing.
>>
>>29762343
God has a vore fetish
>>
>>29762354
That's the void you motherfucker.
>>
>>29762287
the trite and useless comments of a physical weakling and a mental midget. go away i'd beat ur ass.
>>
>>29762007
The very obvious answer my little one is existence is suffering, and earth is massively messed up due to our expulsion from Eden.
>>
>>29762423
>is thought for by other people
>>
>>29762415
Chess, Moba, Boxing, or good ole debate class. Name your fight.
>>
>>29762007
That cricket was most likely a Rothschild in a past life.
>>
>>29762007

Because he prays faggot
>>
>>29762007
>if god real
>why bad thing happen
hyenas eat prey alive from the ass up. so do your politicians.
>>
>>29762007
Its prey becomes the life force and soulstream to incarnate as its children, going from prey to predator intellect when its reborn. Natural organisms eat live and freshly killed prey. They don't kill all the cells of life that they eat, the life force is transferred and molecular matrix of consciousness reanimates the life force of the predator and its offspring. Predators keep the prey from overeating the vegetable matter.
>>
>>29762161
This. The point OP makes is so basic and mindless, it gets countered by time spent reading the Bible and actually understanding that religious thought. The fact that there are children raised in the Faith that can explain this point on their own shows how little OP actually looked into this shit, he just wants to be mad at God.

I'll pray for you OP. God be with you.
>>
>>29762007
1. Satan is the prince of this world and God lives in some other dimension (according to Christianity where most people in the west get the concept of "God"
2. Most insects supposedly don't have pain receptors which would make sense given how brutal and short their lives are
>>
File: 1630433838869.jpg (50 KB, 960x680)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>29762007
The physical world is a meat grinder, please enjoy.
>>
>>29762007
You link the concept of "God" and "preying Mantis" together like this is an accepted truth. "God" does not operate in the physical realm like humans by definition. You cannot attribute human characteristics to something beyond human understanding. That would be like an ant attributing any characteristics to a human being.
Can an ant understand a human being?
No it cannot.
Secondly, you attribute the suffering of one to be greater than the survival of another. This is antithetical to how reality as a whole operates. We can witness this in both the small scale and the large scale. This does not detract from the suffering felt. It is merely part of the system we inhabit.
>>
>>29762941
Suffering of one creature ensures the survival of another. This drives a desire to avoid suffering, which spearheads progress to minimize suffering which drives adaption to threats or destruction of a species. Evolution.
>>
>>29762109
>hyenas giving birth
the is fucking profoundly fascinating
>>
>>29762007
Well if God is not real who does she pray to?
>>
>>29762327
>Many such cases!

Many praying mantises are saying this!
>>
>>29762086
actually praying mantises get the mind controlling cricket worm (horsehair worm) and it does the same to them
>>
>>29762086
I'll add my own experience
>plantar warts
A viral infection that leeches calcium from the blood and causes rocks to grow in only the pressure points of your feet. This had to be created by archons to torture humans. Mine had to be burned out with a laser.
>>
>>29763807
>Secondly, you attribute the suffering of one to be greater than the survival of another.
The problem is that death and survival do not need to include suffering, there are countless animald, insects or not that kill without inflicting significant suffering on its prey.
>It is merely part of the system we inhabit.
That's the point, if you are writing the rules of the system, it doesn't has to.
>>
>>29762263
-loa loa parasite
>>29762263
-loa loa parasite

>>29762263
-loa loa parasite

>>29762263
-loa loa parasite

>>29762263
-loa loa parasite

>>29762263
-loa loa parasite

>>29762263
-loa loa parasite
>>
>>29763823
>The problem is that death and survival do not need to include suffering, there are countless animald, insects or not that kill without inflicting significant suffering on its prey.
They will always include an element of suffering. You mean they minimise it by performing a clean, efficient kill? Some animals do, some don't.
>That's the point, if you are writing the rules of the system, it doesn't has to.
We don't understand the reason, if there is even one, why the system was created. We can't even say for certain it was created by God. How can we, a creature inferior in comparison, say it didn't have to be that way?
We can't because we don't fully understand the system. We can speculate. Any speculation focused on the individually defined environment of Earth or individual creatures is wholly incorrect. God would not perceive like us with a fixed perspective. It is more likely that God operates much like a manager. Making tough decisions for the greater benefit of the whole.
>>
do insects even feel pain?
>>
>>29762007
Dimurge dimerge spurdo sperde
>>
>>29762007
I have a pet mantis named Zeno, I’m gonna start growing crickets for hun myself.
>>
>>29762086
toxoplasmosis
>>
>>29764043
Not sure but most fish do not!
>>
>>29764028
>They will always include an element of suffering
There are acceptable levels of suffering. I didn't think I'd have to explicitly say that. Getting killed by a lion shoving it's fangs into brain is not the same as slowly dying in agony from a pack of hyenas slowly eating from your bottom up. Only a sadistic being could design a system where the later eventually evolves as a behavior.
>We don't understand the reason, if there is even one, why the system was created
This is quite literally in agreement with OP's point. Either this is a cold cruel, random, or failed experiment, because there's no alternative where unnecessary suffering exists with a loving, efficient Creators behind it.
>We can't even say for certain it was created by God
Whatever being was in charge of the creation of the system can only be called God or Creator as I prefer. That is merely a title.
>How can we, a creature inferior in comparison, say it didn't have to be that way?

>We can't because we don't fully understand the system
We don't understand the WHOLE system, but to say that we don't understand it enough to cast DOME judgment is pure pilpul. You don't have to be a chef or even know how to cook to say a recipe was badly done when you can clearly have a valid comparison to it which proves so.
>Any speculation focused on the individually defined environment of Earth or individual creatures is wholly incorrect
Bullshit, if you're a nuclear engineer, you don't need to know how the entirety of a nuclear submarine functions to realize the nuclear reactor was badly designed.
>God would not perceive like us with a fixed perspective
Nigga, it's precisely because we are able to make comparisons between different types of death and suffering that we can clearly infer that certain types of situations inflict unnecessary excessive suffering. The more you see the whole the more you can design intelligent ways to avoid that.
>>
>>29764087
Yes they do. Literally search recent studies about it.
>>
>>29762161
Thats a very Christian answer. Most people don't believe in Rabbi Yeshua
>>
>>29762443
Did you just challenge him to a choice of
Chess
DOTA
Boxing
Or fucking debate class?
You realize this makes you the opposite of cool or interesting right? Jesus fuck, adjust your pocket protector Gary.
>>
>>29762007
It is a bug. It feels no pain.
>>
>>29762007
>for hours of excruciating pain.
Not so. It starts at the head, so the victim dies pretty quickly.
>>
>>29762804
Why not try to summarize it concisely for once, seeing as we are on an imageboard with preference for terseness? Rather than just saying "just read the Bible bro, it's all there".
>>
>Ventus ut amittit vires, nisi robore densae o
occurrant silvae spatio diffusus inani.
As winds, unless they come up against dense woods, lose their force and are distended into empty space.
>>
File: hello.jpg (59 KB, 387x419)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>29762007
Bug off. Mantis are fren.
>>
>>29763835
Extremely triggered nigger.
>>
>>29764137
Fish don't feel pain the way we do; they lack what's called nociceptors. They know they're injured and have a flight response, but that's it.
>>
>>29764801
Retard.
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/fish-feel-pain-180967764/#:~:text=At%20the%20anatomical%20level%2C%20fish,innate%20painkillers%E2%80%94that%20mammals%20do.&text=Fish%20also%20behave%20in%20ways%20that%20indicate%20they%20consciously%20experience%20pain.
>At the anatomical level, fish have neurons known as nociceptors, which detect potential harm, such as high temperatures, intense pressure, and caustic chemicals. Fish produce the same opioids—the body's innate painkillers—that mammals do. ... Fish also behave in ways that indicate they consciously experience pain.
>>
>>29762007
The mantises are not what they seem.
>>
Humans don't feel pain. If they did, you would talk nicer on the internet.
>>
>>29762007
Who says bugs feel pain?
>>
>>29764944
No body feels pain.
Souls inhabiting bodies suffer or enjoy.
>>
File: IEatedTheStuff.jpg (480 KB, 828x963)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>29762007
When God was only very little, she eated some bugs.Then when she eated some bugs, they hatched bugs inside her, now she doesn't eated bugs.
>>
>>29764131
>There are acceptable levels of suffering. I didn't think I'd have to explicitly say that.Getting killed by a lion shoving it's fangs into brain is not the same as slowly dying in agony from a pack of hyenas slowly eating from your bottom up.
Is this taking into account the effects of hypovolaemic shock and the death/dying process?Animals when losing massive levels of blood generally struggle initially, which creates higher levels of suffering. Then they surrender to it. When it is accepted, this, combined with shock, minimizes the suffering. Reports of out-of-body experiences by human beings identifies that they are taken away from the violent situation. To a place of peace, calm, warmth, love. You need only look up reports on O.B.E’s to see very similar patterns in death events. Also, anyone who has been around someone dying has seen them slip into the surrender stage.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (35 KB, 400x401)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>29765181
>>29762007
When God eated the Bugs, we eated the bugs.
>>
>>29764131
>Only a sadistic being could design a system where the later eventually evolves as a behaviour.
I’m going to address the principle of “God” from monotheism. In particular, YHVH/ Jehovah, which I’ll refer to as deity going forward. The Old Testament itself was the Torah. In the Hebrew study of the Qaballa, it is never intended that deity is seen to be an external, non-physical being. This was an invention of Roman Catholicism. In fact, it is implied that we are within deity. If we are within deity, it is impossible for deity to be sadistic. The definition of sadism is “the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.” Reality was created and exists within deity. The act of creation itself was a messy business, as mentioned in the Sepher Yetzirah. Deity made mistakes. This is referenced to as the moment where he broke the vessels that contain the Sephiroth, inadvertently creating the Qippiloth. When I stated that “we cannot say for certain it was created by God” I should have clarified that we cannot be certain this function was designed or if it occurred due to a mistake during the creation process.
>>
>>29764131
>We don't understand the WHOLE system, but to say that we don't understand it enough to cast DOME judgment is pure pilpul. You don't have to be a chef or even know how to cook to say a recipe was badly done when you can clearly have a valid comparison to it which proves so.
We aren’t referring to a physical thing here. We are referring to something that we are within. When speaking of physical, tangible things, we can make observations about it. We can taste the food. In our examination, we can look at our ecosystem. We can see the purposes within behaviours when we view the ecosystem in its entirety. Transference of energy. Competition existing as a test to ensure the survival or bring about the death of a species. Driving adaption to deal with other species who are also adapting. We can see that this ecosystem is only cruel, only sadistic, when we consider it from the perspective of the loser in the evolutionary battle without the prior factors I provided.
>Nigga, it's precisely because we are able to make comparisons between different types of death and suffering that we can clearly infer that certain types of situations inflict unnecessary excessive suffering. The more you see the whole the more you can design intelligent ways to avoid that.
I’d disagree that the death is unnecessary. It serves two purposes. One, it ensures the survival of the predator. Two, it weeds out those with poor survival or adaption capability in the loser. Both these functions are a necessary part of the process of evolution. We human beings are a prime example of this. We evolved due to constant threats. Danger. Evolved intelligence to hunt in less strength focused, more tactical methods. With the previous point that creation was actually a mistake in the Sepher Yetzirah, it couldn’t be created more intelligently. In fact, this is an extremely balanced reality. It allows the application of will and struggle to effect real biological change on a species.
>>
>>29765199
>When it is accepted, this, combined with shock, minimizes the suffering
It depends on the situation, but that's not universal. Shock doesn't necessarily reduces the suffering, adrenaline does, but once you enter the stage of acceptance that's cut off, so no cushion.

>Reports of out-of-body experiences by human beings identifies that they are taken away from the violent situation
BULL FUCKING SHIT. I'm actually angry you mentioned this, just because a few lucky individuals are taken away from their bodies by whatever friends they have on the other side, that doesn't mean it's an universal mechanism at all. I have known of far too many who went through excruciatingly painful and horrorific situations to know this doesn't happen to everyone.

>anyone who has been around someone dying has seen them slip into the surrender stage
I used to know a woman who got into a car crash with her daughter, she saw her alive, conscious and suffering until the very fucking end you new age retarded faggot. It literally broke her.
>>
>>29765210
>In particular, YHVH/ Jehovah
I literally don't give a shit about the retarded desert cult.
>We aren’t referring to a physical thing here
As above so bellow, universal wisdoms, like understanding that comparisons are the most applicable and objective form of judgment, are, universal, applicable always.
>We are referring to something that we are within
No no we are not, that's YOUR interpretation based on a retarded desert cult.
>We can see that this ecosystem is only cruel, only sadistic, when we consider it from the perspective of the loser in the evolutionary battle without the prior factors I provided.
It is sadistic because learning and evolution does not need to occur in a systrm with excessive amounts of suffering. Video games prove this, without barely any suffering players evolve and adapt to extreme degrees, they do so because of competition, social status, adrenaline lust all of which are at its basic, pleasure.
>>
>>29765218
>I’d disagree that the death is unnecessary
Where did I say death is unnecessary you disingenuous faggot? Death does not imply suffering.
>>
>>29765303
>It depends on the situation, but that's not universal.
It's more common the more blood you lose. The more blood you lose, typically the more suffering you experience because it's a more serious wound.
>BULL FUCKING SHIT. I'm actually angry you mentioned this, just because a few lucky individuals are taken away from their bodies by whatever friends they have on the other side, that doesn't mean it's an universal mechanism at all. I have known of far too many who went through excruciatingly painful and horrorific situations to know this doesn't happen to everyone.
Okay, you don't accept my logic. I'll question these experiences because whilst o.b.e's aren't unanimous, studies have reported as high as 85% of people surveyed experienced them. What was the cause of these deaths?
>I used to know a woman who got into a car crash with her daughter, she saw her alive, conscious and suffering until the very fucking end you new age retarded faggot. It literally broke her.
You know one person who witnessed a human being suffer until the very end. Yet countless stories exist about pain dissapearing. We cannot ask the daughter (Rest In Peace and I'm genuinely sorry she went through that).
>>
>>29765365
>I literally don't give a shit about the retarded desert cult.
Well, what god would you want to talk about?Define the God and we can discuss it.
>As above so bellow, universal wisdoms, like understanding that comparisons are the most applicable and objective form of judgment, are, universal, applicable always
Yes, yet this principle can also be applied to explain why this phenomenon occurs.
>It is sadistic because learning and evolution does not need to occur in a systrm with excessive amounts of suffering. Video games prove this, without barely any suffering players evolve and adapt to extreme degrees, they do so because of competition, social status, adrenaline lust all of which are at its basic, pleasure.
Videogames push the player to move forward. This is the principle of evolution. You could sit on the title screen but who would do that? Also, "without barely any suffering" is not without suffering. Ask a newbie that plays Dark Souls and you'd get a different story. Games trigger suffering to push progress. It's the mechanic of many games.
>>
>>29765388
>Where did I say death is unnecessary you disingenuous faggot? Death does not imply suffering.
Well, suffering is tied to degradation. Degradation is not a pleasant process to the individual creature. Death is a form of degradation and transformation of energy. To say that suffering is unnecessary in relation to death is the scope of our conversation I'm assuming? If it is, then suffering is not unnecessary because it serves a purpose to make others of the species learn from that death event or else they will also perish.
>>
>>29765539
Also, it serves to drive the animal suffering to attempt to escape and survive. Or die and reduce the numbers of the species.
>>
>>29765548
Souls live life like its a real place, but to the soul its more a hallucination. A painful and traumatic death can make the soul 'wake up' from its life and really become aware of the moment. A low awareness death is likely to make you sleep for a while, and you will probably reincarnate before you wake up.
Death is a powerful transformative experience. You wouldn't want to miss your own death and keep dreaming and pretending that you still live as the creature that you were before dying in your afterlife.
>>
>>29762007
If OP is straight, why is his post so low quality?
>>
>>29765478
>It's more common the more blood you lose
Do you have any idea how many ways to suffer and die there are which do not involve blood loss? Do you even know what is the mechanism behind neurotoxins? Or how many animals do not have the same threshold for entering shock as humans? Holy shit how can you be so ignorant and myopic?
>you don't accept my logic
Logic that doesn't comform to reality isn't fucking logic you retard.
>studies have reported as high as 85% of people surveyed experienced them
And I'd question the methodology of the studies. 85% of fucking what? Near death? What about torture? Torture isn't near death. In which countries? How many individuals? Any fucking nurse or doctor who ever worked in an ER will tell you that's bullshit. What about the other supposed 15%?
>Yet countless stories exist about pain dissapearing.
Oh geeeee I wonder if there's the people writing these stories could have something to gain from it. Surely nobody would try to sell shit to new age faggots and roasties.
>We cannot ask the daughter
No but the mother could see her thrashing and screaming while her lower half was crushed and she her skin melted from the fire. You self dishonesty is disgusting.
>what god would you want to talk about?Define the God and we can discuss it.
Just the fucker that created this system. Don't attach any religion to it.
>>
>>29764294
Actually, Christianity is the highest belief system there is in the world and that includes atheism
>>
>>29765518
>Yes, yet this principle can also be applied to explain why this phenomenon occurs.
No it can be used to explain THAT it happens, not WHY.
>Videogames push the player to move forward. This is the principle of evolution
Holy shit, you're so ignorant that it feels like I'm talking to a child. "Evolution" sure does need to be driven in some for, the problem is that there exists two main vectors of approach, positive and negative reinforcements, suffering when something bad occurs is a negative reinforcement, pleasure when something good occurs is positive reinforcement. Video games, training dogs and sports prove that you can easily make do with barely any negative reinforcement. These human created systems are vastly superior to the sadistic system of reality as a whole.
>is not without suffering
I mentioned "acceptable levels of suffering" in my first post you retarded faggot.
>Ask a newbie that plays Dark Souls and you'd get a different story
Challenge and and suffering are not the same thing. How the fuck did you get such a warped worldview? Failure states inna video game aren't nearly as comparable to having your organs punctured, being immolated, have tasers used in your balls, having a finger crushed, losing a limb or even having a kidney stone.
>>
>>29765729
>highest belief system
Highest followed
>>
>>29765675
Yeah, please keep in mind we are talking about your issues about suffering being a part of a considerable people's deaths. Can you not read? I specified shock being more likely in more violent deaths. In less violent deaths, there would be less pain or else shock would be triggered. Does that not compute?
Question the method of the studies. I didn't come here to write a fucking report. If you want, as a personal project, I'll write one. Empirical evidence. Oh wait, we are talking about your inability to accept that suffering is a part of existence itself. The Buddha said it very well. Death is no exception. Either work on freeing yourself from the chains of "reality" or continue to suffer.
I can't verify this experience so I have to take your word for it. Your word versus countless experiences documented online? The human in me wants to trust numbers over personal experience.
Well, it's impossible not to attach spirituality to the creator of reality. Unfortunately, spirituality often becomes religion. You're putting me in a corner that I can't really operate from. These questions aren't something someone else can answer. I was a fool to try and explain. Human understanding is the limit. You want human meaning from a non-human creation. You want a tidy, orderly way to put this to rest. Sorry pal, you can't get any comfort. Life is largely an existential nightmare. People die. People suffer. Some live, some die. Beyond death, that's the beautiful part. The true lesson. I won't share my knowledge on that because it's my paradigm and I believe that people should explore. Plus, right so, you want to make your own mind up. I'm beyond that point because I've had experiences that prove this isn't it. Death is the death of the shell.
I'll leave you to discover your own answers. I'm away to have a few pints and read. Genuinely appreciate the back and forth. It was fun. Take care anon
>>
>>29765539
>Well, suffering is tied to degradation
If you mean physical degradation then no, fuck no. Suffering is tied to loss, physical, emotional, real or perceived.
>If it is, then suffering is not unnecessary because it serves a purpose to make others of the species learn from that death event or else they will also perish.
Again, no, death is merely a failure state, we have direct proof that you do not need negative reinforcement to drive an agent in a system away from a failure state. Bacteria are alive, the most successful and abundant form of life on earth and has ZERO negative reinforcement to drive it away from failure states.
>>
>>29765731
Oh you are a fucking idiot. Barely any negative reinforcement? What is dying and losing progress?
Haha anon...call me a child when you can't see your own hypocrisy?
>>
>>29765731
You're a fucking retard. I admit I'm not high IQ. You think you're intelligent. Challenge is negative reinforcement you mongoa
>>
>>29762007
Insects don't feel pain
do the thing beginning with s and ending with e
>>
>>29765821
Challenge is negative reinforcement when you lose to clarify. It drives you to...what's the words...not lose. Fuck me man.
>>
>>29762007
Because there is beauty in pain. This life isn't about what is easy, it's about learning, growth, and experience. Praying for you anon, you seem to have a lot of hatred in you.
>>
>>29765768
>Yeah, please keep in mind we are talking about your issues about suffering being a part of a considerable people's deaths.
Fuck no, the key point here is just how useless excessive negative reinforcements.
> I specified shock being more likely in more violent deaths.
And you were wrong about it. Because there are many forms of violent deaths which do not cause the individual to enter shock.
>Does that not compute?
>"uhhhh I said thing and you didn't agree.... uhhh didn't you understand it?"
Fuck off. Making claims do not entitle you to anything.

>I didn't come here to write a fucking report.
You ARE writing a report on how detached your beliefs are from reality.
>Oh wait, we are talking about your inability to accept that suffering is a part of existence itself.
Understand a flawed broken and shitty system is not mutually necessary with agreeing with it. At no point I said I it was not part of the system. I'm saying that the current level capacity for suffering in living beings is mutually exclusive with a benevolent, omnipotent Creator/Designer.
>muh buddha
How the fuck do you flipflop from one philosophy to another so fast? Holy shit. I'm starting to think that you don't actually believe in anything.
>I can't verify this experience so I have to take your word for it
Literally search the public studies about anyone who has been tortured you fucking idiot.
>Your word versus countless experiences documented online?
You mean like the countless VIDEO EVIDENCES of cripples who thanks to THE POWA OF JESUS started walking, regained their eyesight, regrowed their limbs, found a million dollar bill on the pavement and had their aborted fetus crawl back inside the womb? WHOA, must be the truth, no way those people could be trying to get you into a cult right?
>The human in me wants to trust numbers over personal experience.
Ah yes, because believing in consensus cannot go wrong. I too believe asbestos are the best material for construction.
>>
>>29765768
>Well, it's impossible not to attach spirituality to the creator of reality.
Religion and spirituality are two different things. Spirituality and ORGANIZED religion are even further apart, the latter being an institution, most often with political aspirations than anything else.
>These questions aren't something someone else can answer
Yes you can, you just don't want to accept the truth because it shatters your worldview, you ain't ready to face reality as it is. The Creator of this system is either incompetent, or malicious. You can't accept that, so you'll look the other way.
>I was a fool to try and explain. Human understanding is the limit. You want human meaning from a non-human creation. You want a tidy, orderly way to put this to rest. Sorry pal, you can't get any comfort. Life is largely an existential nightmare. People die. People suffer. Some live, some die.
Lots of passive aggressive, condescending words just to say absolutely nothing of meaning.
>>
>>29765804
>What is dying and losing progress?
Literally just a waste of time. Compare that to a kidney stone.
>hypocrisy
Words have meanings and that word does not have the meaning you think it does.
>>29765821
Kek, no it's not, challenge is a task, an objective with a level of difficulty, aka, compexity, skill check or time investment that puts it above the average of other tasks and objectives you are used to complete.

You don't know how motivation works.
>>
>>29765952
> I specified shock being more likely in more violent deaths.
>And you were wrong about it. Because there are many forms of violent deaths which do not cause the individual to enter shock.
Anon said more likely, not universal.
>>
>>29762007
GOD IS A PRAYING MANTIS CRICKET THING
>>
>>29762086
>candiru
To date, there is only one documented case of a candiru entering a human urethra, which took place in Itacoatiara, Brazil, in 1997. In this incident, the victim (a 23-year-old man known only as "F.B.C.") claimed a candiru "jumped" from the water into his urethra as he urinated while thigh-deep in a river. After traveling to Manaus on October 28, 1997, the victim underwent a two-hour urological surgery by Dr. Anoar Samad to remove the fish from his body.
>>
>>29766075
Thank you. I'm seriously losing the patience to continue this discussion.
>>
>>29766100
Checked. I thought that was way more common, I actually asked my doctor what the risk of that happening was when was young and dumb(er).
>>
>>29766121
I've been there. Formal debates have their own problems but at least there's a moderator who can call out the debater if they just start making stuff up.
>>
>>29766145
I'm not even stating I haven't made logical errors. I admit I'm as prone to them as anyone. We entered a debate with no definition of concepts. I'd be more than willing to step up, sober and prepared, for a formal debate with a moderator. If they name the place and the prep time, I'd agree provided we both have anonymity
>>
>>29762086
>Cats mate by rape
>Flies and cockroaches are cannibals
>Big tadpoles eat younger tadpoles
>Komodo Dragons
>>
>>29766075
It's not likely at all. Shock is common at certain stages of blood loss and that's different for different species. Shit like blunt trauma, nerve damage, piercing of certain organs, toxins and many other forms of death are both extremely agonizing and don't cause shock.
>>
>>29762007
The B.I.G. only cares about one thing: inclusive genetic fitness
that is all the explanation you need
>>
>>29766016
>either incompetent or malicious
If God good why bad things happen, huh? C'mon now, bud
>>
>>29765768
Not the one who you were replying, but just wanted to say that love your patience and politeness. Keep doing what you do!
>>
>>29762086
>female ferrets can die from not mating
>mating involves the male beating the female to near death because that causes ovulation for some reason
>>
>>29767069
No, it's why baf things affect us so much when much more elegant system exist. Go strawman somewhere else brainlet.
>>
File: 462246.png (96 KB, 650x450)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>if god real why do bad thing happen???
>>
>>29762007
God is not a praying mantis. Our God, attacked a Lord God. Our God is on Trial at this current time. Have faith.
>>
As I think one anon already tried to point out here, we don't even know what is the purpose of the reality to begin with.

Without that knowledge it's simply impossible to say if the suffering we and other life forms are experiencing here is unnecessary or not.

Consider the possibilities that this reality is just a simulation either for entertainment or educational purposes, then full immersion with all the pleasure/suffering is quite understandable. The moment your simulated experience would end, you would know it wasn't "real" and nobody actually got hurt.

Only if you believe physical world being out only and whole reality, then I could agree with your view.

What you think happens after you die in this world?
>>
>>29767292
Qui?!
>>
>>29765876
>Pain is beautiful
Said the enemy
>If you don't like pain, then you must be angry
Said the enemy.
>>
>>29762086
Check out how dirt daubers and other wasps feed their larvae
>>
>>29762007
How can be God if thing bad?

Do you guys hear that? 2,000 years of theology just suddenly went poof.
>>
File: 1613167695447.png (3.05 MB, 1740x2641)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
>>
>>29762086
lol I'm a big fan of that one barnacle species that turns crabs transgender
>>
>>29762007
Idk why but I’ve been seeing a lot of praying mantises lately. Is that good or bad?
>>
>>29768145
Jews are not God.
>>
>>29762007
A mockery of the bug people. Tiny little pests easily crushed by a human boot.
>>
File: 1282290944_e5b4c6af5d_o.jpg (175 KB, 1792x1344)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>29762007
I, for one, welcome our new praying mantis overlords.
>>
>>29762007
>eating its pray ALIVE for hours
No, a mantis will finish all that it can eat in about 5 minutes, then drop anything that is left.

>...of excruciating pain.
No again, bugs do not have the brain structure to process pain.
>>
File: 112637382829.png (63 KB, 597x514)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>29767269
>much more elegant system exists
darn, if only God almighty would have you as His assistant... oh, wait, you weren't even a thought then, LOL
>>
>>29762086
>screworms
>"man i know lots of freaky shit but i've never heard of this, let's do some research"

>The adult female mates only once and lays her white, elongated eggs along the edges of wounds on warm-blooded animals.
>Left untreated in humans, livestock, or wild animals, the egg masses hatch into swarms of larvae - the "worm" stage - which embed themselves in the host's flesh and consume the living tissue and fluids. The appearance of the larvae and the way they burrow into the host's flesh give the screwworm its common name. Feeding screwworms enlarge the wound and attract additional female flies, which deposit more and more eggs in the wound. If the infestation remains untreated, the host animal has little chance of surviving the secondary infections that often follow.
>Even humans are susceptible to infestation, often in the nose or sinus cavities.
oh god
oh no
>>
ITT: why one should do their due diligence to not spawn in the animal realm.
>>
>>29762007
The horrors of life are a reminder of what awaits in hell. Hell is everything awful amplified many times and pieces of shit will live it.
>>
>>29769028
So very based.
>>
>>29762007
How do you reconcile being a glazed-eyed psychopath
who captures a beautiful insect from the one green area in a shitty suburb off the side of an interstate highway
and shuts it inside a medicine cabinet to use as a prop for YouTube videos?
>>
>71 posters
Is this anothwr other Antichrist/Nobody thread curated by greasy discord pedos?
>>
>>29762804
Could you elaborate a bit
>>
>>29762007
>excruciating pain
>god created the world so there must be no negative things that ever happen..

if god wanted a utopia he could have made it. maybe he's the praying mantis just being a dick. who fucking knows dude just smoke weed lmao
>>
>>29762007
Demiurge
>>
>>29764131
It's funny you say that. I'm a Nuclear Engineer working for the DTRA, formerly an ELT on a sub. We actually did need to know how the entire submarine operated to qualify fish.
>>
File: 5h0zy6p710e41.jpg (67 KB, 1242x699)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>29762007
>If God is real why bad thing happen??/?
>>
>>29762343
Christians consume his flesh and blood every Sunday.
>>
>>29762346
Is this a Jojo reference?
>>
>>29766659
>That's different for different species
I agree. It is. Not to mention, we cannot truly understand what it is like to be any other species and how they experience pain. Yes, there are species we can examine, we can see they have a nervous system and we can conclude they feel pain. For those without nervous systems, we cannot for definite know if they experience pain and if they experience it like mammals.
>>
>>29771798
This OP doesn't seem to be asking that stupid question but instead seems to be asking why it was designed this way, i dont have the answer just my opinion.
>>
File: i like pictures.jpg (101 KB, 371x268)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>29762007
Wait till OP finds out mantis mating behavior....
>>
>>29766659
>Shit like blunt trauma, nerve damage, piercing of certain organs, toxins and many other forms of death are both extremely agonizing and don't cause shock.
As for the methods of death you mention, keep in mind many different forms of shock exist. Blunt force trauma, I'm assuming is referring to traumatic brain injury? Haemorrhaging is incredibly common with TBI. If they aren't killed by the blow in the first place. Nerve damage is often related to other conditions, which can lead to forms of shock. In this instance, the factor of time exposed to pain, along with the eventual reduction in tension towards it, results in the suffering being minimised. Closer to death, the process unfolds, the individual surrenders.
Toxins are dependent on the toxin used. Although toxins can cause symptoms such as loss of consciousness or coma. Both symptoms that drastically reduce the suffering felt.
I'm not going to delve too deep into this as I'm not medically trained. If any medical fags are out there, It would be interesting to hear your views on this
>>
>>29762086
>Babirusa
>Luna Moth
>>
>>29764131
>>We can't because we don't fully understand the system
>We don't understand the WHOLE system, but to say that we don't understand it enough to cast DOME judgment is pure pilpul. You don't have to be a chef or even know how to cook to say a recipe was badly done when you can clearly have a valid comparison to it which proves so.
This is so based

You’re right a doctor doesn’t have to have aids in order to know that aids is a bad health condition
>>
File: fui.jpg (80 KB, 560x822)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>29762007
If God didnt exist it wouldn't be a praying mantis but an atheist mantis. Checkmate.
>>
>>29772820
A doctor needs to see the whole system to understand the impact of a component of that system. Or else, how would a doctor understand that HIV makes a patient sick?
Well in this example, you could argue the doctor can examine the patient, talk to them, place the change in wellness on a timeline and see that the patient hasn't felt like this their entire lifetime. The doctor can also examine other human beings, whether by dissection or study, to see how a healthy body should be.
We are talking about a metaphysical concept. We cannot treat an abstract like a physical thing. We can examine the portion of it accessible to our senses, in a manner that takes into account the whole ecosystem. That's different from understanding the whole of creation.
To reconcile something from creation, we need to determine if it was created with outcome intent. Creation does not infer intention for a specific outcome. The definition of the term creation tells us "an action or process of bringing something into existence" We need to know was it created with a specific outcome in mind? We also need to determine if this isn't the case, was it created without full understanding or forethought of the outcome? If neither of these were the case, then we can assume that creation was done in error, which means that we cannot reconcile anything. The system was made without a specific outcome intention.
>>
>>29773376
Reconciliation by definition is "the action of making one view or belief compatible with another."
In my first example, the "made with outcome intent", to make this compatible, we would need to understand the whole system to prove without a shadow of a doubt that the intelligent design had made a mistake. Else, how could we question a metaphysical being with our limited human understanding of the whole picture?
In my second example, where reality was "created without full understanding or forethought of outcome", we can reconcile the preying mantis because we understand that the whole cosmos was not created perfectly. However, this opens the door to many other questions.
Lastly, the creation that was done "in error or without awareness of outcome intent". God initialised creation. Beyond that point, God did not perceive how things would change. This fits in with evolution theory.
This thread has stoked my fires. I'm working on a paper based on this topic as a pet project. I won't go too deep into detail with it on here because it is /x/
>>
I struggle with this all the time, is there a succinct answer to "if god exists why bad thing happen"?
>>
>>29772830
Shit, that's a good point.
>>
>>29766100
its literally 20mmins from where i live. Now im afraid of the beach, thanks anon
>>
>>29773689
no penor is safe from toothpick fish
>>
>>29773689
Small penises evolved to protect humans from them. I'm proud to have a small pee-pee
>>
>>29762086
>>ant vortexes
To be fair, its nerf army ants who are still really deadly
>>
>>29762007
Bugs aren't real
>>
>>29762075
>such as trimming our nails instead of letting them grow to become fangs.
>>
>>29762007
I'll explain it to you once so you don't die. Animals, including our bodies, cannot make mistakes, they all respond to the collective spirit and in turn all of these to Saint Ixchel, who by merit of the sun manifested the art of adonai. It is the kingdom of Elohim. But for the love of mikael, freedom manifested itself in the love of the non-existent creator as the likeness of creative love, and for love he wanted to create life, and as life was already eternal, he created death. Then uriel used the canvas of infinity and lucifer's light on behalf of mikael to give him a head similar to the light of freedom. So holy ixchel loved this design for all of us, because every human being contains the entire kingdom of heaven and the fallen world, and all the art of adonai and all the animals, and all the chaos and the key of creation. That is why you can never compare an act arising from your sacred freedom (in struggle with demons), with the magnetic movements of the collective soul of nature.
>>
>>29768585
>No again, bugs do not have the brain structure to process pain.
[citation needed]
>>
>>29762007
world not in tip-top shape. otherwise dead bugs and plants and sheet would be tasty enough to satiate the chad praying mantis
>>
>>29768585
>No again, bugs do not have the brain structure to process pain.
What an autist retard, completely missing the point. Bears eat humans and other animals alive for hours too. They do not go for the jugular and end their prey’s life quick. Limb by limb, you will be consumed slow. Slow suffering.
>>
>>29762007
I don’t know
I just know it’s very bad luck to even touch a mantis
>>
>>29771733
Yeah right because no one would just go on the internet to tell lies right?
>>
>>29772268
>I'm assuming is referring to traumatic brain injury?
No. Ever had some ribs broken? Broken bones in general? It will kill you, after a few days, but until then you'll be in agonizing pain. But of course you'd go squarely for the one area where blunt trauma can actually reduce your ability to feel pain.
>Nerve damage is often related to other conditions, which can lead to forms of shock.
No. Broken bones will damage the nerves, blunt trauma will again damage the nerves, you're making several levels of supposition so it MIGHT lead to shock. Literally grasping at straws.
>Closer to death, the process unfolds, the individual surrenders.
You're just repeating your new age bs at thid point.
>Although toxins can cause symptoms such as loss of consciousness or coma
SOME toxins do. You are AGAIN making a lot of assumptions.
>If any medical fags are out there
I grew up in an hospital, faggot, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>29762007
A friend of mine told me a story about a guy who had a big pet orange-kneed tarantula.
One day he found a praying mantis who’d been caught in a garage door and half-smashed.
He put it in to the aquarium where he kept his spider, thinking he would eat it.
The spider approached the smaller and badly wounded insect slowly…
then suddenly the mantis made a sudden motion and a kind of noise. My friend described it as “very weird and kinda scary” this thing the mantis he’d thought was half-dead did.
But the spider quickly ran to the other side of the aquarium and never went near the thing again.
>>
>>29773376
>A doctor needs to see the whole system to understand the impact of a component of that system. Or else, how would a doctor understand that HIV makes a patient sick?
Are you a kike? This is the most blatant load of pilpul I've seen on this board. The point about aids isn't good on the first place, but it's very easy to understand that a doctor doesn't need to understand an illness to know that the person is ill merely by having a healthy person as a comparison. That's the point, we have the comparison of systems which put a cap on the negative reinforcement and they work just as well if not better than life in general.
>Else, how could we question a metaphysical being with our limited human understanding of the whole picture?
Because you do not need to see a whole painting to judge whether or not a section's perspective or anatomy is fucked. You're fucking retarded.

The entire point js is that due to how patterns are ever present and fractal in nature, you can easily analyze the whole by looking at a small scale section of it, and through that see that whichever creator birthed the system could either be benevolent and incompetent or competent and sadistic.
>>
>>29762007
What does it eat besides human female nipples that feels pain?
>>
>>29778312
Fuck dude I just forgot that existed and there you are, right on time. Fair's fair, you now remember that webm of the guy that has the two capuchin monkeys tied up that he slaps in the face then thumps their nuts.
>>
>>29762007
bugs are demons
>>
>>29762327
Like a machine elf.
>>
>>29777937
>No. Ever had some ribs broken? Broken bones in general? It will kill you, after a few days, but until then you'll be in agonizing pain
I'm not saying you won't feel pain. I'm saying that pain is lessened when you struggle against it. I may not be a medical professional. I've meditated long enough with chronic pain to empirically notice the difference between pre-meditation and post-meditation.
>No. Broken bones will damage the nerves, blunt trauma will again damage the nerves, you're making several levels of supposition so it MIGHT lead to shock. Literally grasping at straws.
Broken bones can't puncture or pierce organs?
Broken bones can't pucture or pierce veins or arteries?
Convenient you gloss over those points to support your narrative.
>SOME toxins do. You are AGAIN making a lot of assumptions
Okay, I won't make assumptions. What toxins are you stating will kill you and not lead to symptoms that will minimise the pain experience?
>I grew up in an hospital, faggot, I know what I'm talking about.
Perfect, you can fact check my lack of medical understanding and I can check your omission of key facts in an attempt to support your narrative.
>>
>>29778024
>>29778024
>he point about aids isn't good on the first place,
I agree. Not a good point
>but it's very easy to understand that a doctor doesn't need to understand an illness to know that the person is ill merely by having a healthy person as a comparison.
You're telling me then you don't need to understand a normal state to understand an abnormal state? Well, why do medical staff study the anatomy of healthy individuals, as well as the anatomy and process of unhealthy individuals? I also never stated you have to “understand” an illness. You have to understand that an illness is an unnatural state. To know an unnatural state, you need to have knowledge of healthy states. To have knowledge of healthy states, you need to study the anatomy of healthy people.
> Because you do not need to see a whole painting to judge whether or not a section's perspective or anatomy is fucked. You're fucking retarded.
I disagree. The question is "If God is real, how can we reconcile something". To reconcile, we need to make "a harmonious uniformity among things or parts." If we were discussing the question minus "God" or minus the whole of reality, then we could analyse a small segment and on a physical level, reconcile it. In our case, we are attempting to reconcile the creation by God with a praying mantis. Your analogy of a painting again, is a finite space and painting follows guidelines we can actually place in context. A work of art cannot have paint outside its canvas, if it is a painting. In your example, you are inferring that observable reality is a tiny, miniscule piece of this painting. We are talking so small we can’t actually define what we are looking at. We have no clue what type of art piece it is. How can you possibly deduce if the “perspective or anatomy is fucked” in the entire painting, let alone when you try and reconcile it with the painter?
>>
>>29763715
I read a manga once about animal girls and a giant horsehair worm crawling up their asses to control them. Disgusting but hot.
>>
>>29762067
Except it doesn't. It starts wherever it fucking wants. I kept praying mantises in a terrarium when I was a kid. They are fascinating creatures.
>>
>>29762007
Suffering and death are parts of life :)
Also, where do you derive your sense of right and wrong? Why do you preserve such a sense?
>>
>>29781328
Such as low-IQ question. Wrong = what you would not want others do to you.
>>
>>29781324
it doesn't care if its dead or alive it will start eating whenever the fuck it wants like the brown bear
>>
>>29781346
Why?
>>
>>29762007
You know Wario was eaten by one of these things and then he fucking died. Scary man.
>>
File: ytnsrtbdrtnb.jpg (27 KB, 474x384)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>29778424
>two capuchin monkeys tied up that he slaps in the face then thumps their nuts.
>>
>>29781150
>I'm saying that pain is lessened when you struggle against it
Oh no no it isn't.
>I've meditated long enough
And that has anything to do with other people because......? You realize that meditation can almost mimic the effects of painkillers right? You think most people meditate? You think ANIMALS meditate?
>Broken bones can't puncture or pierce organs?
Can does not equal "does". And again even blood loss doesn't rapidly leads to shock.
>you can fact check
Take that twitter MSM speak and shove it up your ass.
>You're telling me then you don't need to understand a normal state to understand an abnormal state
I'm telling you that one does not need to understand the abnormal state to understand it's inferior to another state.

>I also never stated you have to “understand” an illness.
Yes you did
>A doctor needs to see the whole system to understand the impact of a component of that system

>To know an unnatural state, you need to have knowledge of healthy states
Key point, SOME knowledge, not "full knowledge". Furthermore you don't need to know the understand a healthy state to compare it to an unhealthy state and know which one is bad.
>The question is "If God is real, how can we reconcile something".
Never was my point. My point is that "if you're making a system you can decide the level of suffering in it" and that leads to "the Creator of the system we inhabit is either benevolent and incompetent or competent and sadistic".

>Your analogy of a painting again, is a finite space
But you can derive concepts from it, and concepts are infinite.
>A work of art cannot have paint outside its canvas,
First off, actually, it can, paintings do not need to be limited to a canvas, secondly the concept of perspective that you can derive from a painting exists OUTSIDE of the painting, it's not bount to the object.
>>
>>29781244
>How can you possibly deduce if the “perspective or anatomy is fucked” in the entire painting
More pilpul bullshit again you spiritual kike. If you have two examples of perspective or anatomy in the tiny area you can see, and one of them is correct and the other isn't, the statement "the painting contains incorrect perspective" is true, as well as "the painting is not perfect". Your statement about "the entire painting" isn't even in discussion.
>>
>>29762007
God = Satan , All religions are praying same entity in the end.

Vedas:- God is formless and is called Niranjan or Om.

Bible:- Tells about heavenly Father, which was formless light in the beginning.

Quran:- Says God is bechuna or formless. When Mohammad talked to God, there was a obstruction between them. He was unable to see his form.

God's real motive is to keep everyone occupied in their daily life. So no one ever try to reach salvation. If someone tries to, they will only find God(or Satan) in formless form in the end.
>>
>>29762086
I'll add a few.
>paying taxes
>Israel
>Tiktok
>day time television.
>>
>>29762354
Based vore is the thinking man's fetish
>>
>>29762007
>IF GOD REAL WHY SUFFERING EXIST
>CHECKMATE

three words:
Book of Job
>>
>>29782585
someone actually took the time to draw that... mankind is the real spook of nature.
>>
>>29782790
overrated
boook of jawwwb
>>
>>29763715
The natural cycle of this sounds interesting as fuck with the mantis going into the water to drown itself and splitting open like an alien movie. I tried to find videos of it but you only find ones where a person is randomly killing a mantis and then the worm comes out when it dies. I just want to see it happen naturally, I don't want to see faggots attacking based (or even zombified) mantisbros for no reason.
>>
There is a god but he isn't a perfect, all powerful magical being, he is the energy that makes up everything and he might be insane or not fully in control.
>>
>>29762086
>no anglerfish mating
Anon, I...
>>
>>29762007
>If God is real how do you reconcile something like a praying mantis?
GOD is ALL things. Through the Praying Mantis and it's prey, you, me, everything, CREATOR can experience all CREATOR is....
>>
>>29773751
Goddamn it, I knew I shouldn't have started Jelqing at age 12.
>>
>>29763817
yeah I had to get mine frozen off when i was kid. it left like a little crater on the bottom of my foot but ill tell you what it was satisfying getting that thing off.
>>
>>29762007
gnosticism.
>>
>>29762086
Contributing
>Rat king
>>
>>29783909
brainlet
>>
>>29783909
You rang?
>>
>>29762043
lol youre not going to get any replies with that answer
>>
Honestly. Praying mantises are cool. I think it was Vellos who told me that praying mantises are the only insects capable of thinking big enough to understand a human as an animal. So they're the only kind of bug that sees us as creatures, where to other bugs we're just hazardous terrain...

I think he was wrong about that, because I think that bees can also recognize larger animals the same way. I'm not sure how common it is or isn't.
>>
Seems pretty rad, based God.
>>
>>29786945
I was reading the Bible outside over the course of a week in the summer and there was this one jumping spider that would always come out around the same time and chill out on the Bible and look up at me like it recognized me.
>>
>>29782469
>God's real motive is to keep everyone occupied in their daily life. So no one ever try to reach salvation.
What in the fuck are you even talking about? You obviously haven't read the Bible, let alone any of those other texts.
>>
>>29762086
(do not research)
>>
File: 1627547227440.jpg (470 KB, 1536x2048)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>29762007
>hours of excruciating pain
Insects don't have those kind of receptors, dumb-dumb
>>
Deer just chewin on a rabbit.
God wuvs you.
https://m.imgur.com/a/OIYgM7q
>>
God is for humans and animals are irrelevent. You not knowing scripture doesn't invalidate scripture - it makes your scepticism easy to ignore.

You're no different to the theist who claims that evolution is only a theory and we didn't evolve from apes.
>>
>>29789906
>God is for humans and animals are irrelevent
Human’s are animals. It never ceases to amaze me the level of delusion someone can cope to.
Read a fucking book other than the bible for Chris’s sake
>>
>>29789934
I never said that the scripture was correct. I said that not knowing the scripture makes it easy for arguments against it to be dismissed. The scripture says that animals are irrelevent - this must be acknowledged because it will be used as 'evidence' that you are wrong.
>>
>>29789974
you are a mammal
>>
>>29789980
I'm also not religious. You aren't interested in the discussion of God - you're interested in telling people who already agree with you that you are right.
>>
>>29762086
>ant vortexes
this one doesn't belong in your list
>>
>>29762007
The mantis does not do it out of cruelty but to have fresh and nutritious food.
>>
>>29768145
God is a fucking crazy.
>>
Subject: God
Options he gives you:
Option a) Accept him and be persecuted and mistreated
Option b) Deny him and be stomped by men and mistreated

LMFAO
>>
>>29773486
If God doesn't exist, what is first cause? Nothing can't magically transmute into everything, or anything for that matter. Much more gets accomplished on the mental plane than the physical, so trickle down would imply there is a higher plane than the mental plane. There is also a lot of implication of intent to cause suffering here. I don't buy that. Lions hunt to eat, and they take the slow and sick, which improves the health of the prey. There is no sadism in the action of the predators.
>>
>>29762343
And how do you know?
God might be riddle with parasites. He may be one himself.
>>
>>29762007
you mean the same guy that did all the stuf in sodom, gomorrah, and egypt? yeah, checks out
>>
>>29791317
This guy you mean?
>>
>>29762007
God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, but he doesn't need to be all-loving.
>>
>>29762007
it all comes from a fallacy thinking a world is a just place, when in reality its brutal and unjust
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 408x591)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>29762007
How do you know it's pain and not pleasure anon?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.