[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (6).jpg (28 KB, 436x704)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>The Annunaki sent us to hell but we are going even deeper. Take back everything we have lost.
>>
I want to fuck that tiger
>>
>>29762361
why
>>
>>29761426
The Annunaki are just giants/evolved versions of us, dumbass. They came to Earth to spread their seed. The problem came when the Reptillians created jews. Now, we have spritually degraded ourselves.
>>
>>29761426
Anon, i'm already a demon.
>>
>>29761426
SNAKE
SNAAAAAAAAKE
>>
File: Esonsearcher.png (382 KB, 502x617)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>29761426
>Annunaki
They sent us down her to begin with to stop Gods diseases. We must war against those who are her enemy.
>>
>>29762361
*get fucked by
>>
>>29761426
The annunaki aren't shit. They didn't send us anywhere, they just want you to believe that. Inanna is literally the whore of babylon according to her own religious canon. They're not all powerful, and if you find one on the astral you can wreck their fucking shit because all they have to protect themselves is illusion.

Enlil and Anu are big bitches.
>>
>>29765100
You're a big fucking ignorant.
>>
>>29764953
Ayyy, 40k poster!

Keep spreading the Truth, fren!
>>
>>29765132
Inanna is the actual "goddess" of trannies. Look it up. In any case, the false gods have already failed. You can be a salty pagan larper all you want, it changes nothing.
>>
>>29764953
Now this is a religious premise I can get behind
>>
>>29765724
You don't know me.
>>
>>29765724
You're the god of retarded namefags.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.