[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1h2u3g (1).jpg (25 KB, 327x367)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I can't stop thinking about the fact that there are infinite realities where I am getting brutally raped and tortured right now.
>>
>>29760605
And these realities will repeat themselves over and over again for eternity. You cannot kill yourself, because you'd just go back to the beginning. And you cannot live fully, because you are petrified by the horrors of eternity. If God exists, it hates you. Hope you liked my bedtime story. Good night.
>>
>>29760605
Not necessarily true. An infinite number of parallel universes/timelines does not imply anything can happen. There are an infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2, but none of them are 3.
This is why parallel universe theory is plausible, because otherwise you get a parallel universe where the other universes don't exist and it makes no sense.
>>
>>29760605
Not you tho
>>
>>29760713
This, some infinities are bigger than others. However, ever since I saw Rick and Morty I realized that if other realities are real then there are probably an infinite amount of people/beings who could be your best friend who are suffering horribly right now.
>>
>>29760605
Quit being a cuck and understand that relativity exists so they are quite literally irrelevant. Only the experience that is truthfully real has any value.
>>
>>29760605
Stop watching Rick and Morty
>>
>>29760605
>>29760713
It all comes down to luck and circumstance. For all we know, the majority of OP's infinite alternate selves are in worse shape than he is.
>>
>>29760605
The Platonic forms of every possible conscious experience form a multiverse, but don't worry. Just because they exist does not mean they are being accessed by awareness, or ever will be.
>>
>>29760805
I only saw the first season when I was in middle school. It wasn't on my mind
>>
>>29760605
That would mean there are an infinite number of realities where you get revenge on your tormentors and are doing the raping yourself. Also there are an infinite realities where you are living a simple life making love to the same person every night and they love you back
>>
>>29760605
Thats a real bummer for you dude. You should try to counter every negative thought with a positive one.
>>
>>29760605
Think of it this way of all the infinite realities that are out there millions of them could be of you raping yourself in any number of ways.
>>
>>29760605
There are also Infinite realities where you brutally rape and torture others and even more where you rape and torture yourself. So who cares.
>>
>>29760605
Just because it features in Rick and Morty doesn't mean it's true. But I personally hope it is.
>>
>>29760605
Incorrect. Multiverse and multiple timelines are impossible and disproven
>>
>>29760605
There arent.
You are an individual.
But there might be souls in pretty much the same body going through suffering right now.
>>
>>29760605
If karma were real there would be an equal number of realities where I'm torturing and raping people but karma isn't real, God just does evil things to me because he's an evil piece of shit and there is nothing that can justify it.
>>
>>29760605
Those aren't 'you' though, because this 'you' is busy thinking about it.

Or at least you were, when you made the thread.
>>
>>29760605
Like Rick and Morty
I like Jessica

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.