[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz

>MEGA with Tarot Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/PEgVnTDL#EIpcjVJl9gPP1Lb8_eNWdg

>Anon's Quantum Tarot app
-Refresh the page before choosing a spread
https://dubioustunic.github.io/quantum-tarot/ping.html

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
-Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>29753834
>>
hi
>>
>>29760408
sup
>>
Trading
>>
>>29760462
q
>>
trading
>>
>>29760465
Will I manage to rent that house I liked?

You?
>>
>>29760476
does i miss me
starting..
>>
>>29760398
>>29758641
Bumping this AQ to this new thread.
>>
trading
>>
>>29760476
it appears that you'll stand out more than other candidates, but it will take some crafty manipulation in order to secure a deal. you might have to make some personal or financial adjustments in order to afford it, at least for the first while, you'll need to be frugal.
>page of cups, fool, nine cups rx, one wand, five swords rx
>>
>>29760573
he'll have to suck cock to be able to afford it
>>
>>29760479
>queen of wands rx, hermit rx, the moon, Ace of cups

I definitely misses you, they're very heartbroken. That being said, they're trying their best to leave those feelings behind and find a new love or just move on overall, but they're not being successful.
>>
>>29760573
maybe the house will wind up being more work than it's worth, or not quite as good as you expect it to be...
>>
>>29760607
it is as i suspected :^)
i am forever his
>>
>>29760607
can we trade anon?
>>
air query
should i forget her
>>
trading
>>
summoning norefunds...again
>>
>>29760659
q?
>>
>>29760648
>air query
>should i forget her
21 The World. NO, she's the best you could hope for.
>>
>>29760573
Thank you.
The main problem is that I can easily afford it. Im being forced to move to this little town for work reasons. I really want this specific home because It reminds me a lot of my grandma's old house.

I think the landlord now thinks I'm filthy rich or something and he made all sorts of ridiculous demands, wanting me to spend money on BS. He's threatening to rent it to other people if I don't make up my mind about agreeing to the BS but I think he's bluffing. He can tell I really want the house.
>>
Someone told me to come here with this:
I’m leaving a city I’ve grown in to move to the other side of the country based on a series of dreams and experiences I’ve been enduring. I feel something bad happening especially here and want to learn to be mobile. Going to stay with someone I haven’t seen in 13 years til the end of the month until I move to a different destination where I’ll stay until further notice. She requested I stay with her and get myself set up for the destination after our visit. I haven’t told anyone from where I’m leaving that I’m doing so. Aside from a person I know from my first and second upcoming destinations everyone I know is from here the town in which I’m disappearing from.
>>
>>29760629
Sure
>>
AQ: Am I moving to another state by next year? If so, what are any repercussions? (if there are any)
>>
>>29760679
Where you moving too?
>>
Any readers?
>>
>>29760686
My q is similar to the last anons q, does L miss me?
yours?
>>
>>29760694
i read your post
>>
>>29760694
what you need senpai I do tarot and tarot
>>
>>29760692
Would rather not be specific. From the south to the west coast. Then slightly less west. Apologies for vagueness.
>>
>>29760664
next five day general? yours?
>>
>>29760727
shit bro i just wanted to know how my new job will be like for me in the next month and if i’ll actually get better at what i do
>>
>>29760689
>Knight of Pentacles, Four of Cups, Three of Wands
I think you are for sure moving to another state next year. Looks more like new perspectives rather than repercussions. Moving on from old life, new life providing a new mindset
>>
AQ
Why does S keep trying to get a response?
>>
>>29760709
Will we get intimate this week?
>>
>>29760745
10 o wands

tis a heavy burden to them anonsy
>>
>>29760743
Oh fucking awesome and definitely resonates. Could you tell me if anyone is coming with me or if I will be going alone?
>>
AQ
Will I stop hurting soon?
>>
Air Query
love general for the rest of the year?
male
>>
>>29760719
kek'd

>>29760740
Ye bastard, thou art an impostor.

>>29760727
Basic ass love query, is she interested in me?
>>
>>29760728
Ah, I understand your pension for privacy. Good luck in your travels. Hope it all turns out well for you.
>>
trading occult-ish q
>>
>>29760729
What will my next relationship be like?
starting yours
>>
>>29760740
>Chariot, King of Cups, Devil[R]
Next month looks great. First 2 cards are clear message of success and conquest. "Will I get better" at the very least you will complete everything you're supposed to do with aplomb. Competent and capable. Third card a bit more interesting, maybe this position represents "freedom" for you or like past bonds breaking
>>
>>29760771
page o wands

not soon

2 o swords rev

but keep ur heart open
>>
>>29760729
>king of pentacles, five of wands, queen of swords, the hierophant
Nothing too exciting, you'll be minding your own business and doing well at it, but somebody will try to start some petty bullshit, to which you'll shut down by pointing out that it's petty and they're doing this for no real reason. It'll shut them up pretty quick and things will return to the status quo.
>>
>>29760783
query?
>>
>>29760754
>the sun, nine of pentacles, the emperor, two of pentacles
Yes, but likely later towards the end of the week. It seems to be something you both want, but you guys seem busy, or at least there are outside factors keeping you from getting where you wanna be. When all's said and done and responsibilities are taken care of, the chance will present itself and you'll take it and it'll be awesome.
>>
AQ
Am I right in being so hopeful for the future?
>>
Libra
Me and my girl have really been going through it and it reached a head tonight. If I continue this relationship, can it grow in a healthy way?
>>
>>29760794
>three of hearts rx empress seven of swords queen of pentacles rx
I’m sensing someone who you’ll like a fair amount but you may end up betrayed. But in the meanwhile she’ll be good for you and help you get over past pain. This may not end well so enjoy while you can.
>>
>>29760836
did I astral project or was it more of a sleep paralysis thing?

you?
>>
>>29760799
thank you so much i feel like I fuckup so much.
>>
>>29760819
hahah this resonates, thanks
>>
>>29760758
What a pedantic person she is, ty anon.
>>
Trading
>>
>>29760900
what is your question
>>
Trading
Will I get what I want so badly?
At work so it might take some time to get back
>>
>>29760709
Sry for the delay :/
>the fool, 2 of wands rx, Ace of pentacles rx, 8 of swords

She misses you but hates the fact she can't help but think a lot about you all day.

This is giving her a lot of problems: seems like she's missing many opportunities since she can't make herself move on with her life.
>>
trading
>>
>>29760912
Is there a purpose to these feelings I've lied to myself about on and off until semi recently?
Yours?
>>
AQ

What would happen if I send her a picture of something (personal item between us)
>>
>>29761134
>greasing the cogs
anon she's trying to move on and your advances are only speeding up the process. it's like each time you try to reel her back in, you're breaking off a branch from the tree that is your relationship. the longer you hold on the more it will hurt....
it's time to take the show on the road, try something new and you might discover why this isn't working out, and what you can do to make sure the next relationship does..
>five cups, death, one wand rx
>fool, ten cups, hierophant rx
>>
How will my date go tommorow?
>>
AQ
Did she move on that fast?
>>
AQ

Does she want things to work out between us or nah?
>>
>>29761266
>interesting times
>damsel in distress
holy smokes.....
is she seeing someone else?
>death, two cups, lovers
connecting these to my messages i have a feeling she might be playing the victim card with someone. could be somebody she works with, or someone who gives her nice things.
>two pents, seven cups bottom of the deck
>>
trading
>>
AQ
was J lying to me or being truthful about working saturday?
>>
>>29761294
Thanks, I don't think she is seeing someone since it's hard for her to be interested in others romantically and she seems focused on other things at the moment rather than romance , or so it seems, but idk. I just wondered if she ever loved me fr since she seems so nonchalant now
>>
>>29761387
this is the third reading in a row where death has come out either first or second.
>death
i asked if j worked on saturday.
they might have called in sick, seems spontaneous. obviously something else was more important for them. do they usually work saturdays?
>three wands rx, six wands
>>
>>29761402
>interesting times
>>
>>29761414
uhhh well honestly anon i asked her if she wanted to come hang out with me saturday night and she said she worked. I do not know her schedule since it has been a couple of weeks since i've met her in lecture. Thank you! idk if the reading is good or bad though
>>
>>29761419
K thanks kind reader
If i can ask for a follow up, does she dislike me now?
>>
>>29761446
now i'm questioning my interpretation because i got
devil rx, justice, two cups
maybe she's denying her feelings for you...
ugh i should give it a rest
>>
>>29760940
ace of swords, ace of cups reversed, strength

Yes. You will, but the reading also indicates some kind of emotional void. So either you will need to mute your desires in order to get what you want, or getting what you want will not fulfill your desires.

My query is if he hexed my divinations about him?
>>
trading
>>
>>29761467
they probably wont reply, if they dont, ill trade you
>>
File: downloadfile-255.jpg (20 KB, 474x266)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Hello all. I'll do some readings tonight. Just need moon signs of everyone involved and you must predict when you think SHTF and why (even if you're a muggle who just comes here to ask AQs). Have fun
>>
Trading feels query
>>
>>29761581
Q?
>>
>>29761580
Capricorn Moon

The world wont have a true major calamity for 40-50 years. COVID events are as bad as it will get for most of the world.

Hows my love life looking by the end of the year?
>>
>>29761580
Aquarius Moon

When shit will hit the fan? Probably around the 2024 election I'd say.

Query: Is there a time of day G prefers sex or should I just 'feel it out' and attempt to guess if they're in the mood. Also would abstaining from sex with G for a week improve our relationship?
>>
>>29761595
What does GL feel for me? Alot has changed.

Yours?
>>
Hello readers, I've had other readers and people with esp tell me that I am being followed by several things, or that there is more to me than meets the eye. One refused to tell me something, which had me a little worried.

What can you find here?
>>
>>29761580
Male
Leo Moon.

When I finally drop my EP (Album),Will it bring me attention that I could use to eventually make Music my career?

Also is there a possibility I could get Star or May to work with me on the next one? (If I see success obviously)
>>
>>29761623
Same query with that detail included, about AH. Starting
>>
>>29761623
4 of swords, death, knight of swords, knight of wands, 6 of swords, 9 of wands
Their feelings for you have changed, maybe even ended. They seem interested in moving on, feeling wary and somewhat angry or upset with you for some reason.
>>
AQ

should i discard all of my writing
>>
File: strauss_howe.png (1.44 MB, 4708x6402)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>29761580
Is there anything I'm neglecting for the event I'm helping with on Saturday and Sunday? Don't remember Moon sign.

Things can't start soon enough as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>29761650
4 of cups, 2 of wands, queen of pentacles
cl- page of swords, 4 of wands, 10 of cups
AH is doing their best to not feel anything about you. Its a lingering thought for them, but they want to focus on other things. They try their best to keep their attention away from the deeper truth, which is that you still are precious memory to them, someone who has made an impact on their life. They are very defensive of their overall stability, so thinking about you too much impacts their happiness or what joy they can feel. So its like you have been put into a little box and set aside.
>>
>>29761580
>>29761645
Oh yeah. And I didn’t know what you meant for the last part… Not to echo the other guy, but I would say 2024 election cycle. Probably summer time, or in October surprise. They REALLY will want to stir shit up then.
>>
>>29761616
>2 of pentacles, 2 of wands, the tower rx, the empress
You're going to probably out alot of effort into trying to find someone only to realize around Christmas that rather it's someone already close to you who likes you and wants to make s move with you.
>>
>>29761622
Yeah I remember you last night did you ever sit down and talk to her about it?
>9 of swords, 4 of wands rx
Definitely not first thing in the morning or at night probably during the afternoon or after work.
>10 of pentacles
Yeah it'll help
>>
AQ
Is there any love or relationship on the horizon?
>>
>>29761580
Leo moon (me)
Scorpio Moon (him)

Within the next five years. With covid, BLM unrest, Trumpism, financial imbalance, general conflict throughout the rest of the world, no way it won't. Thinking things aren't already at the absolute tipping point is just willful ignorance imo.

How does he feel about me?
>>
>>29761771
Thanks for the read.
>>
>>29761784
>>29761580
Gemini moon
Think shit will hit the fan by 2035 when there might be a big war in europe from some spark in eastern europe
>>
>>29761645
>The moon, 4 of wands, the sun rx
It'll bring some attention to you in a weird way like being big in Japan for instance, it will also involve some sort of hoops to jump through.
>>29761745
>The tower, 7 of swords
If everything works out well initially you're going to hit some sort of low that many artists seem to hit bringing forth existent crisis that you'll need to overcome. Think this song:
https://youtu.be/9yRR24MFLCM
Good luck
>>29761745

Also my prediction is May 13th 2022 big shit happens on the world stage possibly either with the stock market or in international politics involving Taiwan. Nothing political happens until the Beijing winter Olympics end but before the US November midterms. Financial markets never crash in the summer but there's a good chance that happens way before then.
>>
AQ
Will finishing a successful project build my confidence?
>>
>>29761580
Virgo moon, asking about a Libra moon

I miss him again. How is he feeling for me lately?

Things have already been messed up for so long. Its already happening
>>
>>29761580
Will it be worth it to try to do it in person, or should I wait and do it online?
>scorpio moon
About the year 2035 is when we will be peak apocalypse. At that point, the entire population will have been born and raised in a completely artificial society with zero concept of justice or freedom.
At that point, the antichrist will be in complete control.
>>
trading
>>
>>29761715
>7 of wands, 2 of cups, 9 of swords rx, 4of wands rx, 6 of swords rx
Yeah, is there supposed to be someone you have feelings or had feelings for there too? You're probably going to end up smack next to them for a good chunk of this event and don't be surprised if parks fly (either good or bad). In the end you'll be more comfortable with his person.
>>
>>29761580
Male, aquarius
The economy will implode in max 3 years, those fucking quikes have been printing money like crazy acquiring properties, either in land or housing like crazy, they know shit will implode and try to gather as my children wealth as they can while the goyim will be left with empty worthless currencies, the vaccine must have something to do with becoming complacent and eliminate any rebelious thoughts
That being said would you mind telling me how to make it through the hard times that are about to come and stay afloat?
>>
>>29761866
>>29761846
Oh, also, the main SHTF moment that folks might be waiting for has already happened.
We've already lost about more than 2 billion people, globally, in the last 3 years.
Uprisings? Civil war? They have already happened, any traces of rebellion erased, any survivors silenced...
>>
>>29761820
>Page of wands, page of swords, 4 of wands
They think you're fun to be with but seem to butt heads unnecessarily sometimes. They enjoy your company
>>
>>29761580
taurus
i think it's been hitting the fucking fan
will i stand out to LC (capricorn moon)
>>
>>29761846
Hmmm. I don’t know what to make of that, but I’ve already been through some tough shit in my lifetime so I think I know I’ll come back stronger.

Don’t know how big the “shit” you’re expecting to hit is but I don’t think you’re too far off. Hope we get some time where things are somewhat normal again. I want to see the world.

Thanks for the reading sunrider. I appreciate it.
>>
>>29761837
>Any love or relationship on the horizon?
>10 of swords
To be blunt: No. : /
You probably have some sort of shit you need to get together first. Some sort of internal problem you know you need to figure out and until you fix that issue a relationship isn't coming around.
>>
>>29761927
Ok thanks sunrider
>>
>>29761871
Hey, Q?
>>
>>29761950
>>29761902
this one, in case sunrider doesn't get to it.
yours?
>>
>>29761899
Thank you. We are currently NC, does that mean he misses me?
>>
>>29761884
If you don't believe just look at the numbers, last year they printed 21% of all dollars in existence, while monry velocity is very low, meaning banks are hoarding all the money because they have nothing to invest in, a few days ago they announced they will not publish GDP numbers anymore (nothing to see here goy), and yesterday I saw on TV how the gas prices will be raised by 40%, electricity bill raise too but I don't remember of how much, but it's more like the currency is losing value fast not that they actually raise the prices, food all ready got expensive, massive fires/droughts/hailstorms on southern european countries have devastated the agricultural productions, meaning food prices will rise even more in the upcoming months, reminder that when you pay more than half your salary just to eat revolution starts
I don't really know how the vaxx is coming into equation but it's surely not good, either complacency, sterilizing, turning vaxxed and anti against eachother, but there's no fucking one has to be forced to take a "vaccine" for a disease with a death rate of 0.01, it makes absolutely no fucking sense, you have higher chances of dying in car crash, or getting the beetus yet no one points the finger at sugar being in every food
>>
>>29761851
>6 of wands, 5 of pentacles, knight of wands, 9 of swords, the empress
Lots of mixed emotions, like a lot. That thing you did that you apologized for and made things ackward, yeah he can't forget that either. Your soft touch and warmth, also still remembers. As well as feeling neglected at times by you like you weren't there when you should have been. Again a mixed bag or good and bad.
>>
>>29761952
Starting now. Mine is: What does R feel about me?
>>
>>29761962
go to /pol/ fuck off
>>
>>29761866
>>29761895
>Queen of cups, justice rx
Yeah stick to online for a while longer.
>>
>>29761967
starting
>>
>>29761952
>Page of Swords, High Priestess, The Sun
Yes you will for sure, and you will make a good impression. However you two may not interact or speak much in future interactions. So that being said you may have to initiate if they don't first.
>>
>>29761882
Mmmm, no. Not interested in persuing any relationships at this time (if ever), it's a marksmanship event. I do have some associates there that I probably don't see eye to eye with, but we support the same goals in the end.

Appreciate the reading.
>>
>>29761968
go back to wakanda instead
>>
>>29761968
Take an aspirin buddy, you don't want those blood clots from the vaxx
>>
>>29761968
Get your third booster and tell yourself things will go back to normal.
>>
reading for joker 2019
>>
File: joker art.png (619 KB, 508x719)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>29762027
Will I be successful as a writer within a year if I knuckle down?
>>
>>29761884
>>29761962

>High priestess, hermit, ace or cups and sword's rx
A few things (I'll first read cards then I'll come back after the last query and give you my prepper advice)
Make sure you're good with God and your family. Then bring your world away from society and go off grid, avoid the world for a while as well as unnecessary news. Going from there with your family and community would lead to more peace.
>>
>>29762027
Hello ches,
Do i need someone's help to heal from C. (female)?
>>
>>29761967
the wheel of fortune, 10 of pentacles, eight of wands

they feel really good about you! something has changed their impression of you and they're seeing you as someone who could be an important part of their future and who they are as a person. i think things will pick up pretty quickly from here.
>>
if leah is here i extend my warmest regards :^)
>>
>>29762014
>>29762021
>>29762022
k
>>
>>29762027
challenges for the rest of the week
>>
>>29761986
Sure what else?
>>
>>29761754
thats really good news actually, thanks
>>
>>29762047
Thanks m8 :^)
>>
>>29762038
yes.
>>29762030
two of cups
yes if you would just love your work
>>29762065
money loss
depression
masterbation
all up this week in primetime
>>
>>29762078
Ahh don't worry i asked the other reader i don't want to disrespect her, you helped me good anyway.
>>
Fuck cheesedick
>>
>>29762082
uhhh nope seems like they have a choice of 2 pepole which is destroyed by the tower lmao dudes a forever alone
>>
>>29761902
>Lovers rx, the sun, 4 of cups rx, 9 of wands
Yeah you'll definitely leave an impression, they won't be catching feelings the first time but you'll definitely be on mind and make an impression. They'll be drawn to you for some unique quality or the way you go about things will seem alien to then and this will be fascinated with you. Good luck
>>
>>29762100
like... why is it always sexual on div. i dont understand
>>
>>29762107
You know freud and people stuck in lower stages of development lmao
>>29762091
Thanks
>>
>>29762091
>yes if you would just love your work
Damn. That's a big job lol. Thanks.
>>
>>29762107
You do it to yourself, you just couldn't stay away from the temptations of the way of the namefag.
>>
>>29761903
>I want to see the world
I would say you can and just jump in your car and just drive across the country or something (cause I've somehow been to 20 different states this year like it's no one's business) but your circumstances perceived or not might have you more grounded than myself.
>>
trading
>>
>>29762101
tower reversed followed by empress as the last card? Do you willfully smoke crack before you read or do you just hate good thing happening because you sleeping in a tent?
>>
>>29762134
q
>>
>>29762146
will i generally get what i've been looking for in a partner?
yours?
>>
>>29762141
so what you wanna make believe he has a kid out of this shitstorm? like why is everyone reading happy cards?

yeah well let me sleep in your basement
>>
>>29762153
why should i be wary of mw?
starting
>>
>>29762126
you just want a quick jerk ofc
>>
>>29762128
hey sunrider are you doing readings?
>>
>>29762163
five of wands, five of pentacles, the hierophant

they'll leave you war torn, broke, and having to rely on some outside mediation, possibly from the government, to help recover from what they'll end up putting you should you catch their attention in any significant way
>>
>>29762153
>wide open spaces
i had to google this. it's a dixie chicks song maybe the lyrics resonate somehow.

looks like you'll have a potential rekindling of sorts, or someone wants to pick up where things left off but you're saying, heeeeelllll to the no. this bitch wants some give and take, and you've been there, done that. you learned from past mistakes and you're ready to take control of your future... whoever decides to join you there better buckle up for the ride. let's see who they are.
>strength, six wands reversed, judgement reversed, two pentacles reversed, chariot
someone else is burning their bridges and looking for a fresh start with somebody and that somebody looks like you... they see a light in you, and maybe it's through shared experiences.. they're willing to work through any residual bullshit you have lingering around you because you both have some much needed grounding energy to offer each other.
>star, six swords, knight of cups, eight of pentacles
>>
>>29762220
trips
thank u
>>
Will do a few readings now that my ban has expired, scry and or tarot.
>>
>>29762238
hey could you do a scry on a place that I should go to in my country that could make me emotionally and spiritually happy and creatively inspired?
>>
>>29762238
Tarot
Would i need R. or G.'s Help to heal from C?
>>
File: IMG_0223~2.jpg (64 KB, 960x1280)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>29761884
>>29762034
After reading though your serenade you're pretty spot on. When the fed purchased 9 trillion dollars worth of assets last March in one week like it was no one's business I knew right there undeniably our perceived society/government/world order/narrative is all bullshit. Our economics are completely detached from fundamentals and I don't think I need to be a financial advisor for tell you that anymore. My theory at this point is the jab is another pressure added to sterilize more of the human population to lower birthrates in lieu of automation (when ai and robotics can fulfill all jobs the next question will be what to do with the now obsolete masses of humans" and the answer will be to purge or sterilize almost everyone officially "as a solution to climate change" but in reality it will be to conserve resources.)
> a few days ago they announced they will not publish GDP numbers anymore (
That's big financial news, could you let me know where you heard that I live under a rock nowadays.
Agriculture prices are going up because global grain harvests have been abymsal the last 4 years and this year is no better.
>>
>>29762238
Scry my next bf? Or not I know readers hate that but if you feel like it
>>
>>29762034
Thanks sun rider
Think I'll move back to my eastern shithole near the woods when shtf
>>
>>29762245
either/or (tarot or scry)

a description of a person in the future who may help me a lot in finances (or in general)
>>
>>29762238
Will I get at gf before I become a wizard in less than a year?
>>
>>29762238
shit replied the wrong person, here's the query:
>>29762267
>>
>>29762027
Was G home Sunday Night? (vs. still travelling)
>>
>>29762238
Did G go to Hawaii within the past 4 weeks?
>>
>>29761884
So just a few things that came to mind to consider in no particular order if you want prep for SHTF.

This is where the channel moves from being about the redpills philosophy and geopolitics to emergency preparedness. So there's a couple of different fields of which I would learn into with it's own set of skills depending on what resources, equipment, intuition/imagination, and what others your family/tribe does/n't have obviously one will not be able to do all listed in no particular order:

Food/Water:
-learn how to collect and purify water, this is so stupidly important a whole section can be devoted to it but boiling (oddly an electric tea kettle can help out big time with this again intuition and imagination)
-learn to do gardening (buy your perennial trees and plants now rather than later, potatoes grow back if you don't dig up all of them, strawberries and most herbs are a "weed" that will come back next year unless you absolutely ruin the soil)
-identify wild plants and mycology
-hydro/aquaponics
-animal husbandry (specifically, rabbits, quails, or tilapia due to their ease of growth and quiet nature)
-fishing/hunting
-cultivating maple syrup or beekeeping
-storage and preservation of food (drying, canning, pickling, storing in lard, freezing are all good)
-learning how to make hard tac, permission, pickles, and apple cider vinegar
-how to butcher, fillet and proteins
-how to cook something good regardless of how many equipment or spices are available (stocking up on spices would be something very easy and cheap to get now that would be incredibly tedious postwar, animal fats and fruits makes most things taste better anyway)
-how to compost waste properly
-how to become healthier

1/2
>>
File: Dn98Um0UwAA5J1q.jpg (280 KB, 1200x782)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>29762027
Will I be satisfied in a longterm if I take academic break before defence?
>>
>>29761969
The website hasn't been working for over a week...
But the office closes for a week, in a few hours, I guess...
>>
>>29762238
Scry pls
Does this person dislike me? If not what are their feelings then
>>
>>29762288
Shelter:
-how to do home repairs
-plumbing
-electrical repair as well as building a mini-grid (most people in the west need about 2-5kilowatts/day and can probably get away fine with a quarter of that
-how to dispose of waste or recycle
-how to heat a home or run water in ideally 2 or more ways
-how to set up some home defense
-how to set up Wi-Fi
-how to put out different kinds of fires (it takes about 200 gallons to pit out the average raging house fire, don't be a pussy I advise you put that fucker out fast when it's small rather than have to use 200 or more gallons of water, also have some fire extinguishers)
-how to perform first aid

Other People:
-how to keep contact with people over both short and long distances
-how to deal with other people who are disgruntled and untrustworthy diplomatically, through passive persuasion, and intimidation
-how to win friends and influence people
-how to educate and teach others
(If you can teach people to read and write you can teach them anything never underestimate the power of old books)
-how to organize and lead people
-maintain loyalty, dispose of traitors and psychopaths
-how to deal with he outside local world with all the chaos that entails
-be involved in local government and the church
>>
Trading
>>
>>29762245
Will start soon. Will read for the location query.
>>
>>29762238
Tarot
Will going through with the idea I suddenly had help me get over shit, and also get back at the person who gave me mental worms?
>>
>>29762288
>>29762310
Weaponry:
-how to actually kill someone and dealt with it
-how to set something on fire (fire is going to be used to murder people more than expected in a shtf scenario)
-how to use, maintain and build firearms, and melee weapons
-how to reload bullets
-how to make poisonous gasses or liquids
-have a basic understanding of anatomy

Miscellaneous:
-how to use lockpicks
-how to play an instrument
-how to cook tasty stuff or make your own alcohol (again)
-how to make medicine, drugs or antibiotics
-how to do accounting specifically on logistics
-how to do surgery
-how to make more money with money
-how to get people to laugh and calm down or lighten up
-having a religion and spirituality might help (it might not)
-how to play various card games
-how to read the stars for navigation, or astrology
-how to read tarot cards
-how to sew
-deal with radiation
-how to sneak around
-how to drive a car, hike a trail, sail a boat, and/of fly a plane just might be one hell of an ordeal)
-how to relax and be comfy
-how to be optimistic and make fulfilling goals when the world is on fire
-how to rebuild civilization, (honestly someone reading this will conclude they enjoy the postwar much more than they were expecting, and be satisfied "returning to monke")

Just a few thing that came fresh onto mind that would be good to know just Incase the world ends. hope that helps, hopefully you have some people in mind that cover some of these and you 2 can work together (as we all need other people in our lives regardless of how functional society is).
>>
>>29762326
thank you anon
>>
>>29762310
Dunno about the 'rona and economic collapse, i think the most pressing issue here might be war, at least eastern europe might be looking like a tinderbox soon..
Its only getting worse in the last 5 years and the war in ukraine might flare up again or something in belarus. Also maybe something again with serbia.
Noone has really too much interest to defuse but china because they want to trade thru eastern europe.
Also there wont be probably too many hopes since europe is overpopulated and you either run away or hide when war comes and 2 world powers are slugging it out on your home soil
>>
>>29762288
>>29762310
What you say here is good advice for every situation
Anyway I currently live in Italy but if shtf I'll move back to my eastern European shithole, my parents have a nice house in a mountainous village and I could live semi autonomous, I don't know how to DJ all those things but I like the outdoors so it won't be a problem
Thanks again m8
>>
>>29762288
>>29762310
Shit already hit the fan, dude.
Were your communication networks robust enough for you to notice?

Earth is a zoo for ETs, in completely functional operation. Even seen the Netflix show "Westworld"?
There already was a civil war in the US, and we already lost.
>>
>>29762238
Can you do a scry about a future couple please?
>>
>>29762290
Shit, wrong pic
>>
>>29762320
query?
>>
>>29762396
If I do that, will I feel better about what happened? Would I get the reaction I'd find the funniest from FR?
Yours? You can give two queries to make it fair
>>
>>29762422
What will happen between S and me in the end? And what if any can I do to make it the best possible outcome?

starting yours
>>
>>29762437
Starting
>>
>>29762422
>page of wands, 7 of swords, 7 of cups

In a childlike way, you will feel better. It won't exactly make your life great, but it won't hurt either. You might have to be really clever about it to get the exact outcome you want.

>5 of pentacles, 4 of wands, knight of pentacles

You wouldn't get the funniest reaction, more like the one that lifts the situation out of a dead space. Kind of like when things are kind of bleak and then suddenly everything is uplifted and good again. Its a mood change rather than a good laugh.
>>
>>29762437
I won't bullshit you, anon.
>What will happen between S and me in the end?
Queen of Cups
Knight of Cups
Five of Pentacles
It'll be nice, everything will feel natural and warm, but there'll be a void somewhere that'll eat away at your relationship. Not sure if emotional or literal/financial. It might already be there, and you're wary of it.
>And what if any can I do to make it the best possible outcome?
Hierophant
High Priestess
Star reversed
You're going to have to follow the straight and narrow path, and do what you know to be right almost strictly. The word "Dogmatic" came to mind.
The problem is that you might lose hope, especially if results don't come fast enough, or it feels like a one-sided effort. I get the sense that it'll have to be a team effort if things are to work out well. Build a strong bond with a common goal.
>>
>>29762245
>place that I should go to in my country that could make me emotionally and spiritually happy and creatively inspired?
First visual, a human looking eye rendered in a simple style. A crescent moon with a face making perched lips, the ends of the crescent curved inwards toward the face of the moon. An upsidedown small wooden rowboat. A top down view of a circular object with a small stem that was being held between the pincer of cartoonishly rendered crabs arm, the claw wasn't very big. Last, not a visual, but I got the impression of grey sand.

Impressions; a beach of some kind. Be it ocean or a lake, felt more like an ocean, but you would be in a better position to interpret the visuals.
>>
>>29762472
Thanks anon
>>
>>29762475
Thank you, this resonates
>>
AQ
Is too late to make my move? I’ve got the feeling that I ran out of time, but I still got some hope
Thank your for an honest reply
>>
>>29762259
I will not do this, sorry.
>>
<3
>>
Aq

Will that serving job ever get back to me?
>>
Aq

Will r date me?
>>
>>29762248
>Would i need R. or G.'s Help to heal from C?

>R
>Four of Wands, and Six of Pentacles
>G
>The Devil reversed, and Ten of Wands

R seems to be the best choice of the two.
>>
>>29762641
Thanks anon, will do so
>>
>>29762268
>Will I get at gf before I become a wizard in less than a year?
>Ten of Wands reversed, Nine of Pentacles reversed, and Eight of Pentacles reversed
No. There's a theme of dishonesty in the spread. Be mindful of those who may be leading you on, lulling you into a false sense of security as you lax in your efforts to achieve what you say you're trying to gain.
>>
Hello there, /div/!
Here is your favourite schizophrenic reader back once again for today's episode of "What Do The Voices Say?"

>All I need is your query, you don't have to give me any specific details if you do not want to. I will respond with what I hear from The Voices.
>If you have any music recommendations or a cool picture would be nice but it's not mandatory.
>I can scry and feel things too, but it is involuntary, my focus is on the words. Be warned that I may "touch" your energy, if you are not comfortable with that, avoid querying me.
>I will leave the interpretation up to you, as they often don't make sense, it speaks of something only you may relate at a later time.
>"I don't take responsibility at all" for what they say. Tread carefully.

Also, if anyone could do a reading for me I'd appreciate. Should I move out to the abandoned house or try another state?
>>
>>29762716
Shucks
Thank you reader
>>
>>29762779
Hey!!!

I actually have a bunch of queries!
My first query is if the website will be working by next Tuesday...
>>
File: Screenshot (15).png (2.3 MB, 1920x1080)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>29762779
Will I have a gf before the year is over?
>>
>>29762779
>chariot reversed, five of swords, devil
>three of cups reversed, nine of cups, ace of swords
You'll have fewer friends, but you will be more satisfied with your success if you move out of state.
If you go the abandoned house... yeah, you'll do okay, but probably drink a lot or do drugs with most of your time, so it won't feel productive at all.

Okay! Here are more queries:
>Is my only realistic option to become an English teacher?
>What procedure should I follow, if I apply for asylum? Will I be successful? Where shouldI apply?
>>
>>29762779
hello 9! how are you doing? i recommend this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzEfSjTYvDc i just think its cool. anyway i was wanting to know if the voices could tell me anything about my next bf. thank you!
>>
>>29762779
If I get into that hobby, will I meet someone(s) I'll like more than the other and get what I want out of the whole thing, or should I just...not?
I don't know what kind of music you like, but this one is good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOutF8B3f8
>>
>>29762779
Here's a song that has been stuck in my head lately: https://youtu.be/c9lh7lqZojc
and I don't even care if this video is a psyop, because it is awesome and I love it: https://youtu.be/JaqThEAVD6M

Okay... next query...
is E ever going to help me? I remember some signs that he might contact me in October, but realistically, any hope i have with him might be misplaced.
>>
AQ

Would I have a successful career as an editor?
>>
>>29762779
Hi!
Did I already wasted all my possibilities? I’ve thinked too much and too little before acting and so wasted many good opportunities. Will I run out of luck, or will I find a way to reach my goal?
Thank you reader
>>
>>29762267
>>29762272
Was going to do your query, but I'm too tired. Apologies.

>>29762282
>>29762302
>>29762332
>>29762356
No more readings tonight.
>>
captain g? hahaha
>>
>>29762779
Hello Nine ! Good to see you back.
A personal growth general would be great
>>
>>29762779
Hello 9, no need for a reading, i am sorry for the other day for what the voices told you,
It seems they locked on to somebody in my life who was sexually abused (not me thankfully),
but who was connected to some kind of trauma i had, i am working thru it now.
Thanks a lot for what you did and sorry for what was disturbing..
>>
Air query, will give any info needed for a more accurate reading

Are the feelings mutual between myself and the girl I'm attracted to and have been thinking about? Will anything head in a certain direction?
>>
>>29762779
Weeee early it be, my query is does he have plans to leave me? General love reading.
Thank you for your time one schizophrenic to another borderline..
>>
Aq

Who are the N and L spirits?
>>
Sorry for the delay, my phone was acting weird...

>>29762800
"Tuesday? More like Thursday"
"Use the necessary task force"
"Purrfection putrefaction"
"Death of a rodent in blue"
"I see lights that shouldn't be on"
"It's easy this way"
"No novelty in the yarn"
"Bottle of jars"
"Nice beach island"
"Late medication"
"14-17"

>>29762809
"Nah, only if you shave first"
"Elements of incompletion deductions saves the best for last"
"Can't say for sure but you won't spend the valentines day alone"
"Late recovery, watch your knee"
"Round yellow bottle of an alcoholic beverage is poisonous"
"There are some garbage in"
"Take away the dirty clothes"

>>29762832
Thanks so much for your reading... I don't drink or do drugs but that would be easier near the abandoned house. So new state it is!

>>29762832
>Is my only realistic option to become an English teacher?
"A flight attendant could be useful"
"Keep records of your tracks score"
"A bag full of pus"
"Pushover elements"
"Hell, I can't even think"
"It's on the little steps"
"The runt of the litter"
"Prescribed drugs to alter the views"
"Scottish bagpipes"

>What procedure should I follow, if I apply for asylum? Will I be successful? Where shouldI apply?
"I am alooooooone in this dayyyyyyy"
"She never fixes daily, maybe she need it be"
"I am alone in this day"
"Attenborough"
"Welcome to the United Kingdom"
"Corn fields of popcorn and roasted efforts"
"T-t-true"
"Droplets of desire"
"Oh motherland, have mercy upon us"

>>29762847
Hey I'm alright, some shit going on but it's life, how about you?

"She's like the wind"
I see a Japanese girl wearing traditional clothes with a red parasol.
"Goddess"
Idk anon, the voices seems to imply it's not a boyfriend but a gf, are you bi by chance? Or maybe he's going to be more feminine... Idk I may not be connecting well today... Please let me know.
>>
>>29762832
If i may add on your reading anon, when reading the Q i saw a little girl running in the halls. Alone. Towards a room.
And it gave me strong "reverting back to old habits/lifestyle" vibes, rather than actual childhood vibes.
Furthermore, the girl started to look very unrealistic at the end, like a stuffed toy so i guess it would have negative consequences on nine's mental health.
>>
Why are the spirits trying to destroy his life?
>>
Trading
>>
AQ

What does K feel for me?
>>
>>29763138
Stuffed toy? May be voodoo? Just random anon saying
>>
>>29762779
hi 9

How will next year bode for me financially?
I’ll start yours :)
not that I’m a good reader though :(
>>
>>29763167
I'll do your Q anon, but i will try to be very unbiased so i will read on the spirits' intentions
>The eight of cups, knight of cups, ace of wands, ace of swords
They want to take his mind completely away from love and passion.
Which would lead to the disappearance of the essence of life from him.
They aren't torturing him, they are trying to kill him without having to actually kill him.
Tell him to drop the fight and focus on life.
>>
>>29763186
No not vodoo, it was a very cute scene. And oddly enough, there was light shining from the room she was headed to, like she has a private space where she escapes reality?
Maybe i'm reading too much into it.
Overall, it's not a very bad reading. Perhaps the state would be much better.
>>
>>29762779
gm 9

What does k feel for me?
>>
>>29762779
What does Samel feel in his heart about me?
>>
AQ

Can I get some guidance about my financial situation? What should I be doing?
>>
>>29762871
"Indecisive bee, aren't you?"
"Do what thou wilt and you'll be successful"
"No entrance required"
"Melted snow from the alps"
"Indecisiveness is your ruin"
"Pick up the trash"
"Rhubarb"
"There has to be another chance"

>>29762885
"Clean up the papers"
"It was an inside job"
"Her recovery depends on the water level"
"Alarming status"
"Contradictory data"
"Sluts everywhere"
"Don't drink the shampoo bar"
"Yoga for hair growth"

>>29762910
"Heart issues"
"Not long ago"
"Please don't go, baccus hates it"
"W phonecall gives opportunity"
"Please don't go"
"Falling off the stairs"
"Running late at night"
"Stop dreaming and start chasing"

>>29763001
"You gotta stop chasing e me"
"Power up!"
"Do your homework, don't be late"
"Carolina awaits"
"Don't be scared, I'll be there"
"Things that will contact you"
"I'm so young, this can't harm me"

>>29763005
Hey anon, I'm sorry to hear about what your person went through, perhaps you two are too close? Or their experiences affected you. And don't worry about me, I've seen (scryed) and heard worse. No need to apologise but I hope you two heal properly from this. <3
>>
>>29761963
Thank you <3
>>
>>29762779
>>29763189
>Try another state?
>9clubs, 10clubs, 9 hearts

>move to abandoned warehouse
>10diamonds,A spades, 8spades

yeap better move out of state
while moving to abandoned warehouse seems like it’ll save you money
But it’s not good for you in the long run

In retrospect, may not have needed much divination for that

stay safe 9
>>
>>29763230
I'm the first one. I have a messy room. And rhubarb tea. And I am indecisive. Thank you, lmao.
>>
Air Query
Will I stay working for E after October? Will she finally put me back onto part/full time or will I end up working somewhere else?
>>
>>29762779
Morning, 9.
Missed ya, buddy. Where've you been?

Query is:
What will life with M be like when I'm physically with them?
>>
>>29763109
Hey I hope you are doing well. Soon enough I'll stop hearing and seeing stuff since I've started taking antidepressants. I just hate how they increase my appetite... But at least I'll be functioning, right? (:

"It's corn"
"Fluffy dog"
"Dangerous endeavours"
"Des pa ci to"
"I don't want to lose her"
"Use your_____ now" (couldn't understand what they say, it's like a foreign word I can't write)
"Seal the night"
"One could start dreaming"

>>29763189
Hey you're good enough, anon. Don't worry.

"Start saving, the prices won't be friendly"
I hear sirens and see a brown building that resembles a hospital
"Alaskan town"
"Golf player misses their shot and gets shot"
"Fire smoke through the windows"
"Don't jump, wait for help"
"An old lady catches the cat"
"Attention span of a fly"
"Pocket money is the solution"

>>29763217
"Casey Jones, the hockey player"
"So long, Luther"
"Give me your best"
"You are history"
"Stick the head"
"It's now"
"Crash it"
"Excuse Me?"
>>
>>29762779
Hello! is this person my forever?
>>
>>29762779
Does he have "love" for me?
>>
>>29763225
I love this pic, thank you so much for sharing <3
I think I'm getting tired because I'm not getting much but I just saw the top part of an onion and this song started to play in my head: https://youtu.be/kl_NSWwdnGU

>>29763242
Thank you too anon. The abandoned place is actually a family house nobody is living after my aunt died and it has some weird story there... Coming to think... Everyone who lived there are dead now and there was some fight over it in the past...

>>29763243
Ngl anon, in the past cleaning my room would help me feel better and think clearly. Sometimes I felt that only by organising it would make the place look brighter and i'd feel happier too.

>>29763258
Hey anon, I've been through some ups and downs, but at least my kitty is doing well now... How about you?

"Hidden under the table"
"Pick up the newspaper"
"Bad news on the shore, don't go there"
"Wrapped in plastic" tp reference here
"Pick up the papers" they keep repeating this
I see a person riding a bike

>>29763310
>>29763315
Hello there darlings, I'm sorry but I'm not getting anything anymore... I think I'm tired so I'll stop now, ok?
>>
>>29763333
>Hey anon, I've been through some ups and downs, but at least my kitty is doing well now... How about you?
>"Hidden under the table"
>"Pick up the newspaper"
>"Bad news on the shore, don't go there"
>"Wrapped in plastic" tp reference here
>"Pick up the papers" they keep repeating this
>I see a person riding a bike

A bicycle or motorcycle?
And I'm much happier now. Glad your kitty is doing well. Thanks, 9.
>>
>>29762779
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWwUijKK0Sw

What do I need to hear that will help me manifest my truest desire for love?
>>
>>29763350
It was a bicycle, had some red or dark orange colors. I'm really happy to hear you're doing well. :) have a good day, anon!

>>29763352
I'm sorry anon, I've finished the readings. Feeling tired already...
>>
>>29763138
>>29763122
Hey! I fell asleep!
The visualization of the little girl is interesting, because that basically feels like myself right now...
except that I don't know where any of this is going?

I think the English stuff is that more people seem to think that I am British than that I am from the Americas.

Man. I guess that your voices aren't great for that type of query. ^_^'

>>29763230
>>29762885
>"Don't drink the shampoo bar"
>"Yoga for hair growth"
Man...
I wish he would help.
>>
>>29763395
thats okay, thank you. I hope you enjoy your new place where ever that is.
>>
>>29763333
>Thank you too anon. The abandoned place is actually a family house nobody is living after my aunt died and it has some weird story there... Coming to think... Everyone who lived there are dead now and there was some fight over it in the past...

stay safe 9, thanks!
>>
>>29763230
I'm the fourth anon
The messages oddly resemble what my own subconscious self would say, especially the "i'm so young that won't harm me"
I asked you that Q because i was worried my practices were going to affect me physically or mentally.
Apparently there is nothing to worry about.
Thank you
>>
trading
>>
>>29763508
query?
>>
trading occult query
>>
trading!
>>
>>29763591
query? My preferred query is occult, if that is okay.
>>
>>29763601
It's why I didn't reply to yours :( I wouldn't mind helping but don't know if I'm the person to ask.
>>
>>29763564
whats your query? I can do occult.
>>
AQ

What do I mean to him?
>>
trading
>>
did S hex my divinations about them? Your query?
>>
>>29763710
Query?

Mine would be do I take this job or not? What's with the conflicting messages?
>>
>>29763736
Has she moved toward forgetting and moving on from me? Will she ever try to reach out again, if only in anger?

ill start when you confirm
>>
>>29763766
Confirmed, starting :)
>>
>>29763736
knight of wands, king of pentacles, ace of swords

Yes. Take the job, take it asap. It will benefit you greatly, you will have the kind of success you are seeking. Though there is something here about you needing to reframe your view of the situation a little, not sure why.

fool, king of wands, page of swords

The messages are mixed because your choice have pitfalls. If you aren't careful you may make take the wrong approach. You have to make sure you are in full control of your situation and more so that you are vigilant against these pitfalls. If the two queries are related like they seem than it would seem there is some key piece of information you are missing.
>>
>>29763766
Justice reversed and Emperor reversed.

Anon, have you taken responsibility for what happened? But truly? Have you apologized in a way that acknowledges her viewpoint? Is that the reason she is not reaching out? I used the Aquarian tarot so feel free to interpret these cards as introspectively as possible.

>>29763829
Thanks anon. My 'issue' is that every opportunity I've wanted is suddenly coming at the same time and it's honestly too overwhelming to do all at once. I wanted to teach, I wanted to translate, I wanted to freelance and after months of fruitless searching I now have 3-4 jobs. The job I'm asking about is at a school- the vibe was so good but the school is very far away and I know my limits for stress are low due to brain damage. I'm nervous of saying yes and then having to disappoint them by failing.
>>
>>29763859
I have no idea how to comment on the reading as I have no idea what shes thinking, hence the query. Nor would I know if an apology is good enough or not because again, no idea whats shes thinking. Some people don't speak their mind and silence can mean anything with them. I have a bad habit of meeting and becoming close to people like that. People who don't like confrontation and just ghost.

As to your situation, well it apears my readings applied then. Being clear about what exactly you want and need is the best choice here. That will gove you a true sense of whether risk is worth it or not.
>>
AQ

What should I do to "Move this show on the road" ?
>>
>>29763904
What I get from my reading for you is thatthat's precisely the issue: something happened between the two of you that caused her to pull away. Maybe you were too hard with her where it wasn't needed. All she wanted to hear was that you understand how your actions impacted her. If she has that knowledge, she can make peace and look at you in a better light.

Thanks anon. Seems like it's still up in the air. I hate making choices like these, that are simultaneously win/win and lose/lose. That's the whole thing, too. I keep getting messages that are 'your current burdens are enough' on the one hand and 'do this' on the other.
>>
>>29763939
If say to view it a different way. That you have paths, many paths. But of all of these paths which one brings you closer to your truest desire? The aces of swords is telling me there is a way of looking at this that you havent quite seem yet.

If an apology was good enough of any kind, even one that show my impact on her, which ive given, this would be simpler. But with this type of person, words rarely mean anything. Its more like she will do as she likes and I just have to let her chose when to come and go. Which is why I asked my queries the way I did, because I know on the end she will decide when she wants to be satisfied or not. Nothing I do really matters beyond her tests. Its frustrating to be honest.
>>
>>29763987
Ah, now I understand the appearance of the Hierophant better. That's her, not you. Or maybe partially both of you.

Two can play that game anon, you can't lead a horse to water. Sounds like you've done what you can.
>>
>>29763987
>>29763996

To add to my last message, I'm in the same boat with a similar kind of person actually. I have also already apologized to him. Not hearing back hurts. I know how it feels. Sorry anon.
>>
>>29763996
heirophant? Also thank you for the follow up. Its all for the best I suppose, in the end I will just move forward as best I can as well.

I hope that you find the best path forward, you have a lot of choices but really only one real shining goal.
>>
AQ:
When will J and I have the conversation that changes our lives and what will be the outcome? Not marriage or anything like that with them btw.
>>
Any tarot readings for the future?
I'd really appreciate it
>>
>>29764064
is J a girl?
>>
>>29764053
Emperor, sorry. Lol I always mix them up and I don't know why.

Thanks!
>>
>>29763201
Thank you. I'm hoping we're both wrong.
>>
>>29763333
9 it's like the fourth time I miss you because you post like at 4 or 5am in my country lol, what's funny is that those days I went to sleep like some min before you posted, I wonder if it's a coincidence
>>
>>29763201
What a bunch of punkass spirits.
>>
Air query
How many entities have they been lying to?
>>
>>29764167
it's probably the same anon that's been stalking that J girl in the past 10+ threads
>>
>>29764683
I think so too. That guy is a creepy piece of shit. We should keep giving him fake readings.
>>
>>29764697
>babys first steps towards evil
>justifying it
>>
>>29763915
>ostracize yourself
you're looking for an epiphany but that won't come until you start making changes on your own. learning how to better manage your funds is a good start. mostly you need to learn how to ask for help when you need it though. \
>queen of pents, star rx, hangman
>ace of swords underneath
>>
>>29764700
>creepy stalker faggot crying about people being sick of his shit by pretending to have morals
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (252 KB, 220x165)
252 KB
252 KB GIF
>>29764717
Thanks for proving my point.
>also not even that anon
>>
>>29763230
>>29762910
Thank you!
>>
>>29764697
or just read the cards, or don't...
>>
>>29764733
>>29764738
nah, fuck yourselves. Incels and faggots who keep asking the same shit deserve to be fucked with.
>>
>>29764752
>resorting to dehumanizing now
Please, do go on.
This is highly entertaining.
>>
The next step is rallying to your cause.
Come one now, who's a good dog?
>>
>>29764053
Update: took myself out of the race for that one job. Feelsbadman because I really loved that school and the dude on the phone was obviously bummed. It definitely feels like I closed one door and I'm not sure it feels good. But if there is one thing I learned during my saturn return it's that I need to take better care of myself and my mental health and not take on a shitload of stress with long travel times and lots of input etc. I'm so conflicted and confused and have been getting so many mixed messages on what to do with my future, it's insane. RIP my feelings

Thanks again anyway, anon
>>
>>29764787
u r mum
>>
>>29764828
Damn anon thats a huge step, but its atleast one thing resolved. So its best consolidate now. Do your best, anon!
>>
AQ
Future of me and my best friend? We’re each other’s safety lines and I wonder about maybe just teaming up and fuckingg off
>>
>>29764167
>>29764683
>>29764697
Yeah, I'm not him you fucking idiots. J is a male and I'm female.
>>
>>29765244
language, cunt.
>>
Trading 3 cards tarot.
>>
>>29765277
Are some of you just professional assholes and trolls? You come to the thread and spread the same poison everyday. And why? What does it even feel like to be so empty inside that complaining to and about people playing with cards printed with pictures based on some 15th century italian ladies art is fulfilling? Its pretty sad to be honest.
>>
>>29765342
>hoes mad?
Aye aye, cap'n, hoes mad.
>>
>>29765324
q?
>>
>>29765351
How it's gonna be my relationship with P?

Yours?
>>
>>29765356
How is A feeling about me right now?
starting yours
>>
>>29765367
Starting.
>>
>>29765356
>four of wands, ten of wands, eight of pentacles, the tower
Trying really hard for a while to keep things together and cute, but the stress will eat you at times as you realize things may not be quite as picture perfect as you would've liked. You will continue to try to build though, ignoring the red flags in favor of following your heart, but it will soon all become extremely apparent to the point you can't ignore it, and it'll all come crumbling down.
>>
>>29765367
Queen of Pentacles, 4 of Swords, 2 of Wands.

She has a feeling for you, although at the moment she is a little asleep, have faith in her feelings because something in the future will happen, a very strong sense of surrender, but in the present moment she is reflective about the feelings.
>>
>>29765457
Thank you, so long as reflection is present then I'm happy. Things aren't good right now and the fact you could pick up on it makes me able to trust in your reading.
>>
Trading
>>
>>29765468
Do you wanna trade again?
>>
>>29765479
Yes please, query?
>>
Aq
How will my trip to Mexico go?
>>
>>29765486
Do you think it makes sense to try something with P? Or some alternative relationship?

Yours?
>>
>>29765345
it's hilarious desu, threads infested with femoids always have posts like that. cunts take themselves too seriously kek
>>
>>29765501
What does the future hold for A and me?
Starting yours
>>
trading
>>
>>29765507
it's pretty funny, ngl. Especially when you know they're not real females but just mutilated schizos
>>
>>29765501
>the star rx, five of wands, nine of wands, king of swords
If you're okay learning stuff about yourself the hard way, then sure. Pursuing things with P will make you realize red flags much sooner, but it could also have the effect of making you more paranoid about future relationships too, wondering if any of them are worth it. I pulled the tower last spread, and I don't pull that card often, anon. At the end of anything with P, you'll come out as the King of Swords, a very nonemotional, logical figure, but it'll be because of emotional trauma. This WILL change you. I really think you'd be happiest pursuing a different relationship, but when I pull clarifiers, it just shows you being drawn to P for whatever reason, so perhaps this is a change needed to happen for you. In the end, it's your decision ultimately.
>>
>>29765538
It's ok, you don't need to be so obsessed, you can just come out, anon.
>>
>>29765564
>hoes still mad
>>
>>29765575
Nice deflection, it really is okay. You can be who you are.
>>
>>29765514
2 of Pentacles, Temperance, 5 of Wands.

You will have a lot of conflict due to the different personalities and the way you do things, my advice is for you to understand one more deeply. Because if you don't do anything to understand A better these conflicts will gain a very large proportion.
>>
>>29765597
>seething level over 9000
>>
>>29765602
Thank you. I've tried but was shut down every step of the way and don't really know what to do at this point.
>>
>>29762480

thank you so much for this reading anon, I know exactly where to go
>>
AQ
a description of a person in the future who may help me a lot in finances (or in general)
>>
I am sick of my actual job, what are my chances to find a new job?
>>
>>29763408
Hi anon, I was out for the day doing groceries but yeah not always the voices would make sense, it might apply for something else, thanks for the reading tho and I've missed this anons' reading >>29763138

>>29763138
The abandoned house would definitely have some impact on my psyche because it was my grandmother's and the family wants to sell, but there was some fight over it before and I really don't know how it's like rn and the amount of work I'd have to get through my family and fix its issues. It's not an easy thing for me but I'm in kind of danger where I live rn... So choices... Thanks for the addition.

>>29763209
It's a small two bedroom house, the way I want, the second room would be my art studio/office and would probably spend hours there all day working/making art. The house design wise is perfect for me although it's in a risk area.

>>29763408
>I wish he would help.
I think hey an but there's some stuff to get sorted first for that to happen, at least it is what I got from it...

>>29763429
Thank you, I'll keep looking, see you next time!

>>29763445
Thanks, I'm trying, I don't want to join the homeless reader club... :D

>>29763488
Yup, no worries but your own anxiety creating them, take care anon.

>>29764436
Aye, I scryed you going to bed, then I sneaked in the threads. :D jk... I'm just extra cheeky today. I guess it's the new orchids I got cheap from the market and my kitty being healthy.

That is often the time I wake up because the voices are more active when I'm sleepy and it's still quiet here so I don't have interruptions.

>>297647
You're welcome <3
>>
trading
>>
>>29765525
i'll trade you
>>
>>29765942
oh you're back! when do you think you will do readings again? so i can set an alarm lol
>>
AQ

How would he react to me saying I want a real relationship?
>>
File: article-3217-rrcnfixq.jpg (82 KB, 690x518)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
reading for rare joker 2019
>>29765942
seven of wands
the heriophant
hanged man
ace of coins
uhh 9 are you like stressed out crushing after someone? seems too like your going through a rough patch of mental anxiety and change. at least you have someone caring for you. thats good. whos this teacher like guy your looking up to. is he actually worth this stress brah?
>>
>>29766092
rev death
he would actually go for it.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 300x168)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>29766102
hello cheswick
Do i have some mental issues outside my love life?
>>
>>29766092
I pulled a spread for you anon but I need to know what happened with this guy first
>>
>>29766125
seven of swords
king of swords
page of swords
knight of cups
uhhh dude thats a lot of fucking swords your not being absolutely honest either in this question. why are you so internally angry? is life really that hard youve decided to be like this? honestly find a real question instead of this fake one
>>
AQ
Is someone stealing out Internet or am I paranoid?
I'm suspecting the faggot downstairs
>>
>>29766132
lmao no you dont read the fucking cards. i read and it says zero trouble for a relationship
>>
>>29766171
ace of coins rev
page of wands
if the person is a male brown hair blue eyes then yeah he is stealing it
>>
>>29766164
Oh god well i dont know what to say, lets try and rephrase the question
Is there something i still have with me from childhood that prevents me from having a successful job?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>29766102
My school is edge of starting. How will my love life go?
>>
>>29766230
death rev
the moon
king of swords
ace of cups
your reversing love and anger as the same making you almost unable to be around. its sad because you seem to really have no idea what's wrong. try and meditate using a ouija board. your guides need to directly speak with you
>>
>>29766252
rev lovers
ace of wands
ten of coins
seems you need to find a smart partner but it will cost you since they are poor and youll support them by paying for dates
>>
>>29766258
Maybe now i am getting closer to what you mean...
I kinda need to make a spiritual detour
>>
>>29766102
How will my season go?
>>
>>29766290
go pick up a ouija board or do a online one and ask them what they think.
>>
File: R[1].jpg (245 KB, 1925x1283)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>29766102
Was G in Hawaii within the past 4 weeks and are they still travelling?
>>
>>29766305
ace of wands
hard start and contiuous work
seven of coins
ends well but your in the middle your not ending the way you would want.
>>
>>29766312
Ok, thanks cheswick, blessings
>>
>>29766316
still seeing her with that other dude. so shes still travelling.
ace of coins
is hawaii expensive to go to. she wenr to a expensive place it seems. but im feeling very cold air on her skin? ac mabye?
>>
>>29766321
dude post me a online read from your guides on a online ouija board
>>
File: wp4580723.png (126 KB, 720x1280)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>29766274
fuck :/ I am not rich. Will I able to make money soon?
>>
>>29766132
Hes someone I have been speaking to a long time, it's a little inconvenient for us both but would be worth it, we have both been dating other people closer and more convenient but nothing serious.
>>
>>29766102
What would it be like if we ever dated?
>>
>>29766119
Thanks! I'll keep this in mind
>>
File: R[1].jpg (96 KB, 1364x865)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>29766332
Have I ever met this dude G is travelling with?
>>
>>29766369
whos we?
>>29766365
just mean like you would pay for fast food and coffee while they had sex with you for it sorta deal
>>
File: EF7aBW0VUAAUVGv.jpg (72 KB, 707x398)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>29766102
Has S been lying to me about having a gf to make me jealous or is he for real?
>>
>>29766385
hes older black hair tanned. brown eyes. wears shorts always.
>>
File: zomato_boy_sonu.jpg (88 KB, 1200x900)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>29766392
>just mean like you would pay for fast food and coffee while they had sex with you for it sorta deal
that I can do thank you.
>>
>>29766397
the lovers
no he has a gf ask him for a threesome. you just dont ask the right questions.
>>
>>29766414
honestly seeing a 7/10 definitely look for a better job this one is a keeper thats coming
>>
>>29766342
Hmm it just says not clear
>>
>>29766431
no like get ghostcom a actual ouija board app
>>
File: R[1].jpg (929 KB, 1200x632)
929 KB
929 KB JPG
>>29766402
Has she kissed him on the mouth or done anything sexual with him or does it feel more like a relative type relationship?
>>
>>29766392
We is me and E
>>
>>29766454
i mean i keep getting the lovers card but im only seeing hugging and general bantz.
could be a sugerdaddy type without sex but the lovers suggest possibly they have fucked on this trip
>>
>>29766465
four of sword
the devil
the empress
seems very hot and heated ends with either a pregnancy scare or actual birth. tons of arguing but the sex makes up for it.
seeing a soul tie to E as if its a soulmate sorta deal
>>
File: joekreckffcjes.jpg (44 KB, 341x512)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>29766102
Sup Chess
Today I had a strange experience while sleeping with ASMR and I have the suspicion some entity was involved with it since I used to do something similar with a spirit too, I based my suspicion on that I woke up once I saw it and it quickly scurried off, I don't think it had bad intentions but I wanna make sure, could you check if something really happened?
>>
>>29766496
Damn. Will I get another chance with that, either her or someone else?
>>
>>29766504
yeah its a cute goat spirit. they are nice for soul work esp. when grounded do more asmr and reach out to the goatgirl. seeing a possible romantic relatioship if your able to connect.
the lovers
rev moon
the ten of cups
>>
>>29766522
i would try very hard to reconnect and bring her back.
>>
>>29766430
thank you so much.
>>
>>29766480
thank you for the reads.

Is G still broken up with C? Is this person C?
>>
>>29766529
Too late. She blocked me over the holidays.
>>
>>29766562
go see her pussy
>>
>>29766561
im seeing a h name as for breaking up yeah she has left them
>>
>>29766069
Hey, I'll be probably back tomorrow around the same time, as soon as I wake up, I'm trying to do as much reading as possible before they disappear.

>>29766102
>seven of wands
>the heriophant
>hanged man
>ace of coins
>uhh 9 are you like stressed out crushing after someone? seems too like your going through a rough patch of mental anxiety and change. at least you have someone caring for you. thats good. whos this teacher like guy your looking up to. is he actually worth this stress brah?

Hey ches, had to copy so I can save, thanks for your reading. I'm not crushing on anyone anymore. The only person who is stressing me now is my brother and I need to stay away from him ASAP. A teacher guy... I had a friend teaching our study group on how to read the tarot using the kabbalah, but I quit. He's married but I don't feel anything for him, I feel bad for leaving the group tho.

Thanks again, here a joker for your trouble!
>>
File: OIP[1].jpg (19 KB, 474x252)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>29766594
thank you for the reads. I have to assume she is with a relative especially if she is still v. depressed about the break up.

Did G break up with C or did C break up with G?
>>
>>29766599
so is your brother almost like a teacher to you. im not seeing any toxic cards though just mental stress ones. mabye text your brother? just to see how he is today. shame you left the group.
>>
>>29766586
Maybe. How should I approach her?
>>
>>29766523
Nice, I would love to have experiences like that again, do you know where I could go to research goat spirits?
>>
>>29766622
I have other brothers and they're okay, but none are like a teacher to me. The one who is stressing me out lives with me and he threatened to kill me after a fight so we're not talking anymore. This plus some financial issues is causing me mental stress/anxiety.
>>
>>29766599
Tomorrow you mean in like 12 hours from now?
>>
>>29766801
Yes, I tend to wake up around this hour.
>>
trading
>>
smell like bitch up in here
>>
>>29766926
>>29766926
>>29766926

NEW THREAD
>>
>>29765942
88 anon, those are simple precautions. Spiritual work is risky, especially if you're good at it.
>>
>>29761250
>How will my date go tommorow?
Mesh-06. Krako (Kru, Karak-oa). The Croaking Curse. Pitch Ana-4 Net-Span 4::0 Amphidemon of Burning-Hail 4th Door (Delta) Mars. Cervical Decadology. C/tp-#9, Mj+ [9C]. Rt-1:[41890] Subsidence, heaviness of fatality. [+1 sub-Rt].

Poorly.
>>
>>29764863
Thanks anon :) let's see what happens next

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.