[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 54 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MotherHarlot.jpg (561 KB, 2000x2571)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
https://mega.nz/folder/B90xlYSD#TDTxMM5veg__bOEA5bWRxw
>>
>>29758342
Can someone help me find out my name in my past life? I know some details but not my name, any help is appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>29758435
Get Gareth Knight's book on occult exercises.
That includes a chapter on retrieving information of past lives :)
>>
>>29758342
Where are Nox and Liber Koth?
>>
>>29759235
kek
>>
https://mega.nz/folder/jlEwhYyJ#iK4mVC4y5iwk_cr3eIpX4g
>>
>>29758435
Liber ThIShARB

>>29758342
Hey bud if you're gonna use your own copy of my library the only thing I ask is that you keep it up to date. I just posted a library update. Current link is here: >>29759957

>>29759235
I don't have copies.
>>
Are Schulke's works on green magick the end all be all of the time? Other than what's listed in his bibliographies, what else is as flush and academic?
Also, if anyone has a digital copy of The Book of Poisons, i'd like to know where to get one. It seems like a lot of sources require a subscription for this one.
>>
>>29760038
Oh it's not up to date? Sorry!
I couldn't be asked to find the link of the previous mega in the archives so i just used the tab i had open in my browser with it.
>>
>>29760038
There's a pdf of Nox and Liber Koth on Library Genesis. You might want to add it to the library, though I'm not sure if you'd put it under O9A or chaos magick.
>>
>>29760111
So this is a difficult question to answer, unfortunately. Viridarium Umbris is less an encyclopedia of plant lore and more on how to become a Green Man. Pendell is really essential, but is almost entirely practical rather than having a devotional component like Dan's works.

Veneficium, imho, is the final word on the spiritual use of poisons.
>>
>>29760038
I think The Ache of Phallus (the kid getting poked by demonesses) posted that OP link in a recent thread.
>>
>>29760519
>getting poked by demonesses
kek
>>
File: 68073a.jpg (230 KB, 506x626)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Where can I get Robert Zoller's translation of Liber Hermetis? This text on astrology/magic doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere, and is only available in two distant libraries here in the US.
>>
I think everyone disrespects Chimp cuz he is more smarter than everyone else desu
>>
I convinced a friend not to become a mortitian. Now im gonna need to get cheeky about getting bones. ffs.
>>
>>29760897
I don’t think this is the case. I do think that /omg/ has consistently been the best educated thread on /x/
>>
>>29760871
http://medievalastrology.org/catalogue/books/liber-hermetis/lhpart1.html
>>
>>29758342
I've been doing tantric techniques and my palms/soles flushed red with the sensation of fire across my entire body. Is that normal?
idk where else to ask this
>>
>>29761651
I'm just fucking with you, dude. I'm one of few that respects you. I've learned a lot from what you post, and you're very cortial with people who ask the right questions. idk why everyone hates you. It's probably because you're a tripfag.
>>
>>29760871
That site I posted seems to be abandoned.
>>
>>29762044
Alas, so it would seem. My antivirus just stopped me from getting in on account of that. Thanks for you help though, anyway. I'm going to keep searching.
>>
>>29762044
I see he died in 2020.
>>
>>29762137
This has piqued my interest. I wrote to Project Hindsight to see if anything is forthcoming.
>>
>>29762179
Nice. If you have any Latin abilities, what appears to be the same text starts on p. 94 of this pdf. This is what I'll have to work with if I can't obtain the translation.
https://www.scribd.com/document/227714080/Sloane-3847-Key-of-Solomon-Book-of-Hermes-Book-of-Raziel#download
>>
>>29762137
>antivirus
>not antimalware
ur a fucking retard
>inb4 i have both
well, theres the problem, innit? ur low IQ
>>
>>29762241
No, no Latin. That handwritten document is going to be a rough read. I'll post if I hear anything from Hindsight.
>>
>>29762337
Not him but lighten the fuck up.
>>
File: 1610089759602.jpg (53 KB, 604x604)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>29762337
Thanks for clarifying, anon.
>>29762359
Excellent. I'll be watching the general.
>>
>>29762369
not him but eat a dick
>>
>>29762369
>>29762569
Not gay, but would love to see you two faggots 69
>>
>>29758342
how do i concentrate my life essence to guarantee pregnancy of a woman?
>>
>>29762889
A fertility doctor.
>>
>>29762889
semen retention for 2 weeks then busting a fat nut inside her
>>
What is "crossing the abyss"?
>>
>>29761651
When you read something from a different system than you're used to, do you try to fit their view of how magic works into your view or do you try to approach what they're talking about from their view alone?
>>
>>29760897
>more smarter than everyone else desu
So smart that he can't even use the right Latin declension tables for two fucking words.
So smart that he can't use English words correctly (doesn't know the difference between small and brief (google what actually brief update means); doesn’t know the difference between declension and conjugation).
So smart that he can’t communicate without sending more than half of his audience into a murderous frenzy: a sign of a person who doesn’t have the intelligence to judge the effect of his presentation on others and modify it accordingly, since the hate towards him stems from his abrasive and disrespecting behaviour toward others that is properly interpreted as hostile.
Example, the recent post about how white men will soon turn into gay fucktoys. Resort to racial violence (even verbal) is not something smart people do - look at /pol/. And in general racism - and that includes racism against whites - is correlated with low intelligence. Aggression and low social agreeableness as well, all demonstrated by Ape since he turns nasty the moment someone disagrees with him and isn’t a pleasant person to be around.
So smart that he thinks educating people on 4chan about occult minutiae is productive usage of time.
If you think Ape is smart, then you haven't met real intellectual powerhouses and didn't branch out across 4chan. /lit/ has far more interesting and in depth discussion of the occult than everything posted here from the inception of these threads.
What Ape knows how to do is to cast a veneer of knowledge but, if you have a degree in something related to humanities and more specialized than anthropology - even a BA - you'll realize in a thread or two that his knowledge of, say, Abhinavagupta or Vajrayana is Wikipedia tier. You'll be better served by Google and Wikipedia than listening to him.
>>
>>29763200
For example, in August he said that tantra fights against discrimination and the caste system, which is only partly correct because
1) Kalacakra tantra writes openly about a war against Muslim infidels (tajika turuSka ca) (Kalachakra verse 154)
2) Abhinavagupta's system is obviously a project aimed at the highly educated brahmin caste both by design (philosophical exegesis) and aim (liberation instead of alleviating the suffering of existence that was the priority for everyone below the kshatriya caste) (Although Ape likes at this point to say that “Gordon White isn’t THE source”, it’s obvious to anyone with some semblance of brain in the head that the highly philosophical system - which required literacy and education - wasn’t something written by a peasant for peasants, who were the majority of the population at that time - another proof of how smart Ape actually is)
3) The suspension of caste system functioned only within the ritual space. At all other times everyone acted their proper part. (Literally every introductory book about medieval Hindu society).
4) Not all Hindu tantric sects were egalitarian
a)See Nepal and the Karmacarya and Rajopadhyaya brahmins, a hereditary high caste who seized the means of tantric initiation (Gordon White. Kiss Of The Yogini. A book that Ape mentions a lot but, apparently, hasn’t read)
b) See Pasupata, an Hindu Tanric Shaivite sect that “still offered a celibate challenge to the missionary Buddhists and supported Brahmanical traditions of caste and the subordination of women” (Davidson. Indian Esoteric Budddhism, p. 186. ) (By the way, Ape posted his comment about tantric egalitarianism one thread before he uploaded Davidson into his library, which means that he didn’t read the book)
And this is only one (1) point.
After this, do you think that on everything else he’s 100% thruthful correct? Or that he’s actually smart and not some small time pencil pusher LARPING past his abilities and grade?
>>
>>29763200
Unclench your butthole and breathe in deep, slowly breathe out ahhhhhhh relax
>>
>>29763215
that's wildly irrelevant, bro
other than him sperging about ape, all the other points he makes about tantra are worth mulling over
>>
>>29763210
Absolutely savage. Clean this shit up chimp
>>
>>29763210
I don't care about that worthless namefag but since you're mentioning tantra may I get an answer to this >>29761725
>>
>>29763262
https://youtu.be/mM6OIlreneA
>>
>>29763375
What techniques exactly have you been practicing?
>>
Can you guys help me with meditation?
I try and try to do pranayama and clear my mind but i just can't stop thinking...
>>
>>29763466
Tummo mainly, I know it's supposed to generate internal fire, however I've never seen such redness on soles/palms on anyone but myself so I wondered if there's a mistake in my practice.
>>
>>29763492
Really? I'd never thought it was weird before. I experience the same thing. I just thought it was consistent with a rise in body temperature
>>
>>29763511
Alright that's good then. It's just funny when people call you out on having red palms like it's a medical issue.
>>
>>29763511
I might add I'm doing semen retention but that's pretty much a prerequisite for doing tummo anyway
>>
So i am reading Dion Fortune and she says that to understand the Old Testament we need the Key of the Qaballah whereas for the New Testament we need the Key of Gnosis.
What would the "Key of Gnosis" be?
>>
>>29763200
>>29763210
I find it extremely odd that instead of having a nice chat when you see the apparently deeply wrong things I post and maybe, y'know, correct them or try to get up underneath the generalities I'm using, or god forbid actually instruct, you compile this stuff to post in a hit-and-run.

Anon, I'll be waiting patiently for the day we can have some actual discourse. If you're who I think you are, I'd been interested in that for a long while. I do think it's a waste of both our time to post another refutation of your points/clarification of mine.

>I would advise those who follow along at home to pop over to 4plebs and see exactly how much I've talked about Gordon White, though, and beyond considering anon's points, also consider why this dude has set up a narrative about White's work that simply doesn't exist in the archive.

>>29763511
This.

>>29763590
>>29763541
See any number of doctrines about Candali. Everything you're describing seems perfectly orthodox to me as well.

>>29763977
I dunno anon, I've largely deprioritized Fortune over the years. She reifies the worst paranoid indulgences of the West.
>>
>>29763977
Eating your own sperm
>>
>>29764081
>See any number of doctrines about Candali. Everything you're describing seems perfectly orthodox to me as well.
Thanks for the input as well, I'm following my own intuition more than scriptures here.
>>
>>29764362
And that’s perfectly fine there’s an experimental quality here that’s absolutely NOT irrelevant. That said there may be some insights in the nature and mechanics of the internal heat that could be gained from the scriptures (or yes even analyses there on).
>>
So Israel Regardie gives instructions on how to summon entities, first you pray to god/the lord of the universe then you call an archangel, then a group of angels and finally the entity you want.
Now, is that enough to summons most entities you can find in liber 777?
>>
Why did it take the rest of the Cultus so long to jump on the occult book racket?
>>
https://hellfireclubbooks.com/product-category/rare-titles/page/2/?fbclid=IwAR3uTZL_66l8GXXEA3S0FtySPmIrkHp9xRLxu6_pIfu1OptIfLcnj37WMMw
>>
>>29765217
I’m not sure what you mean? Xoanon essentially created the occult book racket. First with Qutub through Fulfur as an intermediary then Sethos Azoetia, Ars Philtron, in the early aughts followed quickly by Viridarium Umbris and AP Codex Vasculum in the mid aughts.

>>29764785
Pretty much. You can throw planetary work in there for good measure.
>>
>>29765265
Never ever buy from Hellfire.
>>
>>29765281
>Pretty much. You can throw planetary work in there for good measure.
Thanks for clarifying, could you tell me what planetary work is though?
I did not delve into anything related to the classical planets and zodiac yet.
>>
>>29765284
What happened
>>
>>29765349
They’ve taken money and not given books for years. When they do give books authors aren’t getting royalties.

>>29765344
Various configurations of the greater ritual of the hexagram and/or Agrippan methods of interacting with planetary angels spirits or intelligences.
>>
>>29763210
>Kalacakra tantra writes openly about a war against Muslim infidels (tajika turuSka ca) (Kalachakra verse 154)
Kalacakra tantra is the gayest Buddhist shit imaginable
>>
>>29765435
Ah, thanks again for clarifying!
>>
>>29765442
These two statements are not mutually exclusive. I have immense problems with the Gelug school and the leeching of historical contexts into the late Vajrayana tantras. I’m extremely not interested in reifying much, if any of the Kalachakra.
>>
>>29761725
I've been practicing tummo for a couple years now off and on. Are you able to direct the energy to different parts of your body, or do you let it diffuse throughout? You may be unconsciously enacting a safety protocol. If you raise your body temperature too high, you will quite literally scramble your brain. The monks who practice raise heat in their hands and feet because it helps shed excess bodily energy. If you send physical heat to your brain, you could really hurt yourself unless the environmental conditions around you can support it (cold river/bath, etc.). Try and recognize the energetic flows that result in excess concentrations of energy in different parts of your body, and after you get a lock on that, try and gently direct to individual fingers and toes. Thumb vs pinky. Concentrate energy in one, them the other
>>
>>29766333
Talking shit mate
>>
>>29766333
>If you raise your body temperature too high, you will quite literally scramble your brain
That happens at around 42°C. The temperatures reached by tummo are around 38°C or at least in the studies I've seen unless you can point me to some other papers.
>>
File: IMG_20210915_155407411~2.jpg (916 KB, 2287x2361)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU STUPID BOOKMARK
>>
I did the LBRP for months and nothing happened/changed, i am disappointed.
>>
>>29766795
Why did this happen ape
>>
>>29766876
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>29766771
>researchers captured increases of peripheral body temperature (at fingers and toes) during this meditation by as much as 8.3 degree Celsius
Thermoregulation at 37 C, 37 C + 8.3 C = 45.3 C > 42 C.
https://meditation-research.org.uk/neuroscience/advanced-tibetan-buddhist-meditation-practice-raises-body-temperature/
Google is your friend. I could also argue the other way around, but the point is that it's something to be aware of. Before I had a handle on being safe with Tummies (I didn't get the difference between spiritual heat and physical waste heat) I started to get some undesired physiopranic effects. You have to remember that when you take the practice as a while, pranayama, chakra awareness, mantra, Asana, these all magnify the effects a thousandfold. You're manipulating the endocrine system, the circulatory, respiratory, all this, and while there's a wide margin for error and ample space for intuition, a little attentive caution goes a long way.
>>29766756
Cheers, love.
>>
>>29767173
"Visiting three tummo practitioners in the foothills of the Himalayas, the researchers captured increases of peripheral body temperature (at fingers and toes) during this meditation by as much as 8.3 degree Celsius"

At the fingers and toes. You tacked on the 8.3 to body temperature, The number is for peripheral temperature in the fingers and toes. Not the brain. Reading is your friend, so is honest arithmetic. I approached you in good fath and you replied with arrogance.
>>
Is kabbalah older than hinduism?
>>
>>29763081
It depends on what tradition you follow. If you're a Thelemite it involves endlessly arguing about what it actually means online and telling other people they don't have a clue what they're talking about.
>>
>>29767311
Hinduism is older than our oldest kabbalistic texts as they come from the middle ages.
Though it might have been transferred orally for God knows how long, kabbalists say it was given to moses so it coild be older than hinduism but not older than the religions hinduism stems from.
>>
>>29767207
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/figures?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0058244
Bro I'm just saying you can do research on your own, and not to rely on me. I could say you're being arrogant in disregarding freely given personal experience offered in sincere desire to share a passion with another person, too, but what does that do? Stop taking things personally, untwist your panties, and think for a minute.
The thing about these studies is that the participants are practicing safe procedures. They don't want to actively fuck their system up to demonstrate failure modes that they might not even be aware of. The studies are demonstrations, nothing more. Don't forget how dogmatic students often are, and thus blind. There's a Kagyu office down the street from me, I've met these dudes in Nepal, and I have yet to really meet one who is truly experimental and groks the practice, they just execute based off the teachings and spout scripture and yantras.
Demonstrating failure modes is not the point of the studies. The studies are bare bones.
I think it's safe to assume that you practice some tummie tummies on your own, in which case, again, experiment and sense, direct the waste heat energy to different parts of your system (except for the head because it's dangerous. The organs are fine, but keep it light on the kidneys. Fascia focus is really powerful).

Main takeaway of any tummo study you find, the important point that seems to have passed unnoticed here, is that there is a consciously directed delta of 8C. Hands, feet, organs, brain, doesn't matter, it's all possible, and depending on the body area, it can be detrimental to good health and practice.
>>
>>29767311
No. It's just another layer of deception within our reality though, although the multiversal dream of vishnu is pretty fucking based.
>>
>>29767447
This was the original claim, unless you want to at this point shrug it off to another anon
>If you raise your body temperature too high, you will quite literally scramble your brain

Then you added this bit of disingenuous math, unless you also want to shrug this off to another anon
>37 C, 37 C + 8.3 C = 45.3 C > 42 C

I'll remind you once again that 8.3 degrees was a temperature increase reported in the toes and fingers.

You're deflecting your previous errors with empty talk.
>>
>>29767447 Cont.
And if you're interested in developing better control over energetic flow upwards from the heart area, familiarize the bandhas, in particular Jalandhara bandha, but mula and uddiyana, too. Kapalbhati is a useful practice to play with for a couple weeks if you want a break from tummo, and breath retention when combined with the bandhas is super potent, and will teach you some intricacies about energetic flow that tummo doesn't really touch on its own
Tummo isn't really a standalone practice, it needs some balancing kriyas to go next level imo. Look, if you have Jalandhara bandha down, you'll be safe from any scrambled eggies in your brain pan, which in all honesty probably isn't an issue for almost everybody. But, it's what taught me how not to get migraines and seizures when practicing tummo in the mountains for extended periods, which only happened once or twice but still, I mean it wasn't pleasant and even though it's an issue that only arises during late stage practice, can be easily avoided.
>>
>>29767530
Yeah, you're missing the point completely and are more focused on being validated than on what's right. I hope you have good and safe practice my dude.
>>
>>29767563
I don't need your validation. It's your dishonest and disingenuous deflection that's the problem.
>>
So Ape, what can be done to destroy what's left of "ONA?"
>>
>However, later on criticism was raised concerning these results, for instance that the temperature range (22 – 33deg C) was in the normal body temperature range.
jfc... kek that was right in the next sentence
ain't nobody "scrambling" his brains with no fucking tibetan lamaze breathing
>>
>>29767589
Why would you want to?
>>
What does /OMG/ think of the Voynich Manuscript?
>>
>>29767589
Was there ever more than a handful of them to begin with?
You guys make them out to be this vast spoopy boogeyman but I've literally never seen any evidence to suggest that they're anything more than a few guys that wrote some edgy books.
>>
>>29767831
Mostly for providing corrupt government agents with a way to exercise their sadism.
>>
When doing the LBRP, how do you guys imagine the appearance of the Archangels? Does it even matter how you imagine them, so long as their coloration/elemental correspondences are correct?
>>
>>29768336
IIRC In the Complete Golden Dawn there is a method of determining the appearance of the angels through the correspondences of the Hebrew letters of their names.
>>
>>29768244
Because it is not really an "organization" you cant easily bring it down. The best way would be to stop their material from spreading so that new units dont pop up, but Ape's already removed it from the library.
>>
>>29768435
>uwu daddy pop up my unit
>>
File: aquino.jpg (47 KB, 512x512)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>29768435
So how about all the other secretive organizations referenced in "the library" that are obviously the same kind of thing?
>>
>>29768435
Anon, I've made myself clear on the O9A a dozen times. If folks want to pretend to not understand, that's on them, and you don't need to say anything my behalf.
>>
>>29768425
Thank you, I'll add it to my reading list
>>
What grimoires do you guys recommend?
>>
>>29768071
>Was there ever more than a handful of them to begin with?
Yes.

>I've literally never seen any evidence to suggest that they're anything more than a few guys that wrote some edgy books
I mean, that's Martinet, which is the front I'm most concerned about, but I've seen the Telegram channels in nations were you can go to prison for having their texts, and they're not small.

But anyway that actually misses the point. I don't want to "destroy" an nexion. Plenty of them do a bang up job of doing that themselves. The ones that don't reify the insight roles, or even worse, allow themselves to be a front for literal entrapment as the FBI loves to do, I have zero problem with them.

I know this is hard for the chuds to understand, but one may EASILY fill an insight role without larping with Boomerwaffen.

>>29768606
All of them.
>>
Yeah see, he doesn't actually care about corruption. That concern doesn't explain his treatment of ONA materials in the library, or he would apply similar principles to half of the material there.
What's actually going on is he doesn't want it to be easy to follow up on the corruption once it's exposed. ONA was a cover. It's been compromised. That's the concern.
>>
>>29768743
Glow harder.
>>
>>29768743
It is TRIVIALLY easy to get O9A documents elsewhere.

But please tell us all about how Fitzsimmons or Schulke is an FBI informant encouraging folks to do an terror.
>>
>>29768743
A cover... for what?
>>
Fucking kek. Why are there always faggots bitching about what's in or not in the retarded fucking library?
>>
File: 1l0ff8.jpg (34 KB, 640x352)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>29768625
Why do you keep calling it boomerwaffen?
I mean, I agree that they were a shit, but were they boomers?
>>
I'm having a couple friends come over, and I'm thinking about using magick to increase the chances of a sexual encounter between the three of us. Each of us has good chemistry with one another, and our natal charts indicate both sexual and emotional compatibility.

My initial plan was to sigilize for an encounter and incorporate their names and/or natal charts into the sigil design, but I'm a little hesitant about doing so, because that feels complicated ethically. My other idea is to create a sigil with a phrase such as "I am sexually alluring," or something similar. What do you guys suggest?
>>
>>29768998
Why not just ask them if they wanna fugg?
>>
>>29769022
I mean, I most likely will if the situation feels right. I'm just trying to increase the chances of those conditions occuring
>>
File: 1621097857274.jpg (56 KB, 1200x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>29767589
Never gonna happen. You can try to kill an idea all you'd like but ONA is self-replicating to a degree of near perfection. Every time your retarded ass spergs and mentions it equals one more person that's never heard of it and another potential associate. Cell structure and freedom of information are immortal and you are gay.
>>
>>29769217
This talk is pretty hilarious in the context of a bunch of autocrats getting their dual use honeypot-dirtywork toolshed compromised.
>>
>>29769236
The Sevenfold Way is designed for faggots to fail. Most genuine currents do this to some extent or another. In this case it's akin to a compost pile.
>>
>>29769258
Sounds like a bunch of post hoc rationalization to me.
>>
>>29769263
Sounds like you lack a sense of humor lmao
>>
>>29769263
>>29769275
Sounds like you two enjoy gagging on each other veiny cocks
>>
>>29769293
>93
>laryngitis and wheezing
>>
>>29769293
I have never gay but maybe just this one time
>>
>>29769314
I sense two lies in that sentence
>>
>>29769263
Someone hasn't read the source material.
>>
>>29769275
I'm not sure I'm the one lacking in typical human capacities, cognitive or otherwise (I can think of a few that might apply to the kind scumbags who use a body of law to justify their denigration of the same body of law).

To be very clear, you are necessarily quite stupid.
>>
>>29769378
Hibris is adorable Homo
>>
Imagine considering yourself an elitist, yet you avoid developing your rational faculties because they lead to the same moral conclusions you ardently ignore due to some epigenetic blunder. Such eentsie, dull little fish. I would tell you to be embarrassed if I thought you had even that capacity.
>>
>>29769403
It is you who are arrogant, demon.
>>
File: mstom.jpg (11 KB, 300x243)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>29769425
>no u
ngmi
>>
>>29769258
Good to see someone around here admit this for once, at least -- how it's all a big bait and switch by assholes with gotmineitis, and that's the best case scenario for an "aspirant."
>>
>>29769442
It's not a retort. It's a correction, due to commitment to the truth. The truth is often simply worth stating.
e.g. the one about how you're the arrogant trog and not me.
(But you wouldn't understand.)
>>
>>29769446
It's in the source material, this isn't an insider revelation. The physical trials are early in the path to weed out human garbage.
>>
In other words, my "hubris" is well-founded. You, on the other hand, are manifestly just some asshole who thinks he must be special.
>>
>>29769469
N
>>
Hey can you fuckers quit arguing in the /omg/ for a sec and answer me this question:

As someone studying Hermeticism, would I find any value in joining a local Mason lodge? I'm not necessarily against "cultish" activities or religious systems; I just don't want to end up in a glorified social club for edgy Christians and dabblers.
>>
>>29769478
Based
>>2976946
You were talking about "us". I wasn't talking about you.
>>
>>29769491
Then don't join.
>>
>>29769491
Join. It will be more based than not joining.
>>
>>29769478
You are a blight upon Mankind
>>
>>29769491
Freemasons aren't into the occult by and large. You're better off seeking out the OTO or some shit. Even Ordo Aurum Solis, which allows online members, is better than the masons.
>>
>>29769491
I'm not suggesting that's my opinion of Masons, by the way, it's just an opinion I have seen expressed before. I'd like to have people I can discuss the mysteries with in-person instead of through a screen, even if their views are somewhat different.
>>
>>29769546
Noted, thank you Anon
>>
>>29769550
Prepare your butthole
>>
>>29758342
I thought of downloading and learning this package, but the title !
Is this solomon a filthy dirty muslim ?
>>
>>29769550
The Mysteries? Hermeticism? I'm not sure Masonic lodges are particularly these things at all, if they ever have been in actuality. The larp is dead, long live the larp - that's my summarized opinion of orders. Bunch of bored cunts in fancy dress. Magical blackcurrents and memberberries
>>
File: BBLOL.jpg (81 KB, 1213x625)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
So which one of you niggers is going to upload her videos onto /gif/ and mash up with gore/scat to scare her off the internet for good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRNbauMSul0&
>>
>>29769576
No, he was a dirty filthy (((Jew))).
Maybe you should go with the New Testament and stay for away less you be contaminated.
>>
>>29769615
Can you blame me ?
> no showers
> ugly prayers
> ugly race
> ugly arts
> ugly writing
> smell
> rapist morales
> gangrape cucktier crimes
> mosque voice pollution
> a shit tier breed in billion counts on the land

> a meme religion created by Jews

Islam is the second unwanted thing after Jews
>>
>>29769562
No, prepare yours. I will defile it like the blowhole of a dolphin carcass washed ashore
>>
>>29769656
You want trannies more than you want Jews or Muslims? Interesting.
>>
>>29769656
I just want to say that Rapist Morales sounds like a pretty based death metal mariachi band
>>
What's it like being the "new aeon" in the context where you need to feel special and then clinging to bronze age power structures in the context where you need to feel powerful?
It feels stupid, obviously; but how else does it feel?
>>
File: Fist-pump.png (121 KB, 3823x2601)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>29769217
>>
>>29766786
>We are primed to enter into the age of science witchcraft, and the pyre is stacked with accelerants.
I sure do love me some polemic monographs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2_uxjALgdE
>>
Yeah what are you going to force me to watch august mordum or whatever and then go camp out in a coffin? Or just get an actual cartel to really saw my arms off?
How will the Good Guys deal with this nefarious blight on humanity?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4QH0af5PY
>>
>>29770802
Oh wait, I remember. You're going to bind me, cut my abdomen open, and then force me to watch as you wind my entrails.
You already told me; you were very specific.
>>
>>29770831
Just so I'm clear though, will this be before or after you make me wear a dress and force me to watch you gangbang my girlfriend (whoever that is), as you also mentioned?
Please help jog my memory more, so I'll know what I'm in for if I mess with the love and light crew.
>>
Shaula, feel free to chime in whenever you like.
Oh and something about melting someone in a vat of lemon juice and/or making them drink their own urine? Did I hear something about that here or was that a different order of love-oriented seekers ascending to their true purpose and will?
>>
File: Megumin-anime.png (121 KB, 360x450)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>
>>29770842
Someone still sounds mad their GF would rather be a party favor at the local lodge than drink natty ice with your lame friends.
>>
So prurient.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx2b-nK_Q8o
>>
>>29769236
They fucked around and found out, I personally prefer a burnt earth strategy, since APE spread their shit around, he too is guilty. Vae victis.
>>
I believe in as much mercy as can be tolerated, but I do wonder how much more mercy for these assholes our system can (or should) tolerate.
>>
>>29771073
Which assholes?
>>
What's a good place to discuss occult topics? These threads are abysmal
>>
>>29771699
There is no such place. Fb groups wretched, Reddit retarded, Tiktok idiotic, /x/ worse than using diarrhea as lube for buttsex. Try making friends irl anon.
>>
>>29771699
Why would you want to discuss such things?
>>
I need a spell to behead two cops and two nurses in like a week.
>>
>>29771902
topkek
>>
>>29763200
>>29763210
>getting this assmad about a single anon on an anonymous Bulgarian succubus-summoning forum
>>
>>29771699
>where do i go to hear my favorite ideas echoed back at me?
>>
>>29769546
>Even Ordo Aurum Solis, which allows online members
They do?
Joined.
>>
>>29772817
Sounds like the Universal Life Church of Initiatic orders.
>>
Is it still RHP if i use magic for my own personal gain?
>>
>>29773015
Depends on the ethical codes of the system you're working, or your own personal ethical codes. Also depends on how strictly you want to interpret those ethical codes.
Is the gain spiritual and hurts no one else? Is it a worldly gain that serves your personal interest but is largely innocuous to other people's well-being? Is it straight up murder? There's a whole spectrum of questions to ask yourself.
Personally, I think the distinctions between RHP and LHP can blur and interesect. I also think usage of these terms from their more appropriate tantric contexts isn't helpful for Western magicians. Think in terms of what you can personally live with without staying up at night.
>>
anything on pyrokinesis yet?
>>
>>29773079
when was the last time you saw niggas shooting fireballs at each other?
>>
>>29773084
last weekend at the neighborhood BBQ
>>
>>29773091
exactly
you're asking the wrong question in the wrong place
go ask those retards who practice moving tin foils suspended from the inside of a glass
>>
>>29773103
I mean pyrokinesis would fall into the realm of tantric siddhis, I'm fairly confident someone somewhere has done it for real
>>
>>29773116
i don't know what you base your confidence on other than wishful thinking
pyroanon has been here before and other anons have suggested buddhist meditation manuals and hindu yoga manuals that are relevant to his query
>>
So i want to do Yoga, problem is:
Asana i can't hold for long unless it's lying down.
Pranayama i can't do rythmically most of the time.
Pratyahara i can only pull of for a moment then i notice that my senses are withdrawn and then function again.
Dharana I don't even think i ever experienced.
Dhyana i am sure i never experienced.
Samadhi you can guess.
Any help or tips is appreciated.
>>
Ape, what are you getting out of Bo and Bon?
I quit reading after he cited Arctic Home in the Vedas to back up Shenrab "Totally Not a Buddha" Miwo's 16 gorillion years old dating
>>
Is there any worthwhile occult writing that discusses Prometheus in a positive light? As far as I'm concerned, stealing fire from the gods and giving it to humanity is pretty based, and getting punished for it just makes him a martyr for the cause of human liberation.

Similarly, anything good about Lucifer or Lilith?
>>
>>29773230
Its' early, idiosyncratic, and likely no more than ethnomystical exploration. If that's what makes you stop reading I dunno what to tell you.

>>29773303
I haven't seen any.
Lots on Lucifer. Luminous Stone, Lucifer Princeps, among others.
>>
Is Crowley's General Principles of Astrology in the MEGA?
I am searching for it in his folder but I don't seem to find it.
>>
>>29773374
I cannot remember if I've got it.

>>29773184
Have you considered a Theravada style bodily meditation?
>>
>>29773368
It makes me think this author doesn't know how to vet sources. Should we believe him about the systems when he is so obviously uncritical? And let's not forget why a Russian would want to locate human origins and ancient religions in Russian territory. I mean, the dude questions Out of Africa. It's a joke.
>>
>>29773184
have you tried kriya yoga?
>>
>>29773421
I mean it’s an ethnomythical history dude. It’s trying to parse what the system says about itself, which alone is strange, meaning that the discourse will be strange. The sources are solid. Rock solid. The author has a significant amount of respect in the academy if you look at the endorsements.

Sure dude likes world island theory. Whatever. If you don’t like the book read some OTHER text that breaks down Bo Murgel initiation and sorcery.
>>
>>29773396
>I cannot remember if I've got it.
The Hermetic Library says that it's called Liber DXXXVI and that the O.T.O uses it but your MEGA's Liber DXXXVI is another astrology related text.
In the end i got it from zlib, last night i downloaded 5 books there so i thought i couldn't get new ones untill late into the night but for some reason it let me download this, though i am not complaining!
>>
>>29773421
Out of Africa is a joke how smooth brained are you. That theory is long dead as far as sincere science is concerned. Where did rh- come from? Why do africans have 15-20% unidentified “ghost” dna (likely from homo erectus) that doesn’t show up in the rest of the population if human came from Africa. Humanity is a hybridized species. How retarded does one have to be to think humans actually evolved on the Savannah’s where we would have a lack of necessary water and the type of nutrient rich sea based diet human brains would need to grow.
>>
>>29773878
Look I realize this is a contentious topic that folks love to essentialist. I hate a ton of hot takes about the general ebb and flow of the evolution of genus Homo but for the sake of flow ITT do you think we (pro and anti OoA theorists) could save this discussion for /sci/ or /his/.
>>
>>29773921
>has tons of shit under his rug
>>
>>29773921
In the spiritus of your excessive use of non concise overly drawn out vernacular. I abjectly decline your invitation to brotherly and harmonious discourse and or abandoning the topic as whole.
>>
>>29774130
In this perfectly cromulent rejoinder I shall take note not only of your abstinence but also condescension and commit wholly to refrain from continued interaction whilst requesting you engage intercourse with your feminine parental figure.
>>
>>29774130
Is that a Bri'ish skull on the left?
>>
>>29774154
>doing that anon's mom
Already on it.
>>
>>29774130
the abbo one looks more friendly than that weirdass whiteboy skull
>>
>>29774154
>when your fat and realize your big belly is unimpressive so you try to impress with big words instead
>>
>>29774130
Even Skeletor can't escape the imposed diversity of the new wokeist cult. Shaking my damn skull.
>>
>>29774173
Close enough
>>
>>29774281
>>29767710
>>
>>29774130
Serbian skull on the left
Albanian on the right
>>
>>29774424
>t. Sqiptar
>>
>>29758342
What are your takes on staying in the "light" after produced by the piller rituals? I usually just meditate there 10-20 minutes, but sometimes my time table just doesn't allow it.
>>
>>29774424
>>
>>29774441
I got a pillar of light you’ll find time to meditate on zelator
>>
>>29774476
Ok. Thanks for the input, anon.
>>
>>29774476
>the worst scores are all in subsaharan africa
Mhm, I wonder if there's something paranormal about that.
>>
>>29774607
Actually yes. Apparently the spirits they venerate as well as many sorcerers in large work against technological advancements and related things so as to keep the people dependent on their old beliefs which in turn help to keep the veil between the worlds weak. Not to mention the black race has not been genetically modified by ET’s unlike the white race.
>>
You guys think it would be better if this thread would be on /lit/ instead of /x/?
>>
Are there any good books on North American wild plants and their uses in folk medicine and/or magic?
>>
File: Fall Equinox 2021.png (216 KB, 1269x1080)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
Autumnal Equinox (pic related) occurs on
Wednesday September 22, 2021
at
~09:21 ADT
~11:21 AKDT
~12:21 PDT
~13:21 MDT
~14:21 CDT
~15:21 EDT
~16:21 ADT
~20:21 London
>>
>>29774649
Why would it be better there?
>>
>>29774782
Oops. Should be ~09:21 HAST
>>
>>29774499
>>29774476
Sometimes I stand there for up to an hour, after the Hexagram rituals etc. I was genuinely asking for your opinions on it, ie., if staying in that light for not long enough has too "diminished" effects.
>>
>>29774649
Lit is, to be extremely blunt, full of pseuds. We had nice traction in /his/ when the board first opened. I was running dual threads until mods intervened and shoved us back here (while an active thread was already up) because I guess source texts on magic and academic analysis on them is too high brow for /polwithdates/.
>>
>>29774808
Thing is, you gotta figure that stuff out for yourself. You are the only one who is you, so others cannot really say if it is good for you or not.
>>
>>29774838
Outrageous! It's not like you're known as a glowing shill who openly attempted to imperialize the whole website and be its reddit powermod while you evangelized Crowley or anything like that.
>>
>>29774666
There's a bunch that each specialize in regional tribal ethnobotany and Appalachian granny magic/root work. Do a comparison search between Amazon and the free libraries like z-lib or pdfarchive
>>
>>29774877
This plus various ethnobotanical studies.
>>
>>29774869
>who openly attempted to imperialize the whole website and be its reddit powermod while you evangelized Crowley or anything like that.
You can look at any of my /his/ threads and see that is not the case. Archives are open for all to see. Furthermore if I had a single note of power here I wouldn’t get threads moved to entirely other boards.

You folks are transitioning from “goofy troll” to “actually delusional” w/r/t shit like this.
>>
>>29774877
Different anon, you have to stack sources to get a clear picture of the herblore used in rootwork and confer with euro sources to get the most out of it. There is unfortunately no singular reference worth recommending at this time and rootwork understandably leans heavy on the larp.
>>
>>29774943
Which is why I recommended no singular reference. This is the kind of self-study and experimentation that requires assiduous cross-comparison and trial and error
>>
>>29774979
That's why I made special note of it. Rootwork and Appalachian craft are terra incognita and few approach it with that kind of rigor. I still get filtered from time to time trying to piece it together.
>>
>>29775032
I practice the same caution everywhere, even with the material dealing with native ethnobotany which was the other side of my reply to >>29774666
Never know when someone's pulling a Castaneda.
>>
>>29775032
You’re looking at an intersection of three cultures and two biomes so yeah it’s gonna be hairy territory.

May want to throw in some of the sabbatic materials just for reference. The Schulke corpus etc. Not quite your hill folk granny magic but there’s enough influence there to merit consolation. Dan’s background is…wide.
>>
>>29775057
The academy has gotten way better about that shit and most ethnobotanical works these days have enough controls that you’re getting more or less reliable info. May I suggest Nancy Turner and Daniel Moerman.
>>
Is the GRH sufficient for "horoscope manipulation"?
>>
Ape, what materials would you suggest for working with dreams?
I have been browsing through EOD documents, the psedonomicon, various small print grimoires, etc. while investigating Lovecraftian magick. Of course, I am familiar with the Tibetan yogas of dream and sleep as well. The topic interests me greatly and I wonder if there are any hidden gems in the library which discuss the topic.
A few nights ago I adapted my mantra practice to perform the Cthulhu chant around my mala before sleeping. The impact on my dreams was astonishing, as I was swept up into a dreamscape of impossible architecture which I cannot give a substantial description of beyond saying that its supports made little sense and it seemed built for the purpose of causing harm to those who walked through it.
>>
>>29775168
I’m not interested in facilitating the Lovecraft appropriators. For dream I recommend Azoetia and there’s a two volume set on Greek dream incubation practices in both the Euro folder and the Chumbley folder.
>>
>>29775094
I have two well-worn copies of each of them in my library. And I'm still gonna approach texts with caution. I can't take for granted that everyone will put in the same amount of care and discipline into their work.
>>
>>29775193
Agreed.
>>
>>29775143
If by "horoscope manipulation" you mean attempting to mitigate unfavorable aspects, yes.
>>
File: lcmg.png (494 KB, 702x705)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>29775186
>I’m not interested in facilitating the Lovecraft appropriators
To be fair, Lovecraft considered his work fair game for others to use. "Appropriators" are literally doing what Lovecraft considered legitimate. Moreover, many of his stories were written based on his dreams, which makes them of inherent interest to those interested in working with dreams. Beyond that, I put forward pic related.
>Azoetia
>Greek dream incubation practices
Thanks.
>>
>>29775077
Sabbatic and proto-sabbatic sources are definitely the nearest approximation of what you have to do to get it up and running. I also found the Silent Hill series a good reference for what endemic american occult praxis should look like in many ways.
>>
>>29775226
Nice, so is that considered ti be "planetary magick" or is there more to it?
>>
>>29775521
It's a bit complicated. Understanding how the planets act and react when in signs and being aspected is vital. When a planet is in a sign it does not rule it is essentially a guest in that place and must follow the rules of the sign and ruler. It still does the thing that it does, just under the constraint of the condition of the sign and its ruler. Say for example that Venus is in Aries, she is in detriment there, the worse possible condition. How bad the condition is depends upon the condition of the ruler of Aries which is Mars. If Mars is in a place where he is exalted like Capricorn, or better, rules, like Aries or Scorpio, then Venus even though in her detriment will have a slightly better time of doing Venus things in a slightly more Venus way than having to do Venus things in a strictly Aries martial way. Attempting to mitigate how bad her condition is through the use of the greater hexagram rituals, either by invoking, trying to strengthen her, or banishing, trying to weaken her, or by strengthening or weakening the sign ruler, or a planet that aspects her requires full understanding of the conditions and circumstances of all parties concerned.
>>
File: 294_-_Master_Therion.jpg (627 KB, 2116x1688)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
bump
>>
File: 1628959018997.png (236 KB, 634x650)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>29775186
>Crowleycuck
>not interested in facilitating appropriators
>>
>>29776638
Nice drawing but it's missing a dick up it's ass.
>>
>>29776656
its ass
>>
>>29776646
>help, i am experiencing vaginal bleeding
>>
>>29776800
Put your trip on, faggot.
>>
>>29776825
I'm not ape, or fix or pashad or whatever tripfag. You're gay, stupid and probably Irish
>>
>>29776646
What's wrong with Crowley?
>>29776868
What's wrong with the Irish?
>>
Looking for a pdf of "The Concepts of the Divine in the Greek Magical Papyri" by Elani Pachoumi. Anybody know of one?
>>
>>29776971
They smell like potatoes
>>
>>29777002
https://1lib.us/book/5411764/5b8c87
>>
>>29777008
>they smell good
???
>>
>>29777082
Degenerate potato lover
>>
>Still watching the general.
This is surprisingly painful.

BTW, has any of you had experience with the Ars Notoria? I'm considering trying it out, and wondering what to expect.
>>
>>29777082
eau de patate
by couch
>>
>>29777110
>>29772027
KEK no one bothered with your post huh?
>>
>>29777111
trips of tuberosum
>>
>>29777110
Are you studying the quadrivium and trivium, you Irish bastard?
>>
File: 1623681056183.jpg (394 KB, 736x552)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>29758342
Can anyone enlighten me on binding spirits to objects and recommend me reading material related to that topic?
>>
>>29777190
That's a pretty broad question.
The sort of spirit makes a big difference in how one would go about it.
Like, are you wanting to give a friendly little something a cool place to chill if it's interested, or are you wanting to make an actual evil object with some kind of fucked up demon thing chained up in it?
>>
How would one go about invoking angels?
>>
>>29777019
Excellent! Thank you very much!
>>
>>29777282
definitly the second option, is there any reading material out there specifically on this type of stuff?
>>
>>29777312
Are you sure you don't want to grind some skill points in more basic enchantments first?
>>
>>29777299
You want to... invoke... an angel...?
>>
File: wsiyjefx6hx41.png (475 KB, 640x420)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>29777124
This is impressive, anon.
>>29777158
I'm trying to work with large amounts of information in multiple languages, and my own abilities just aren't sufficient. Magical assistance is needed for magical research. Also open to initiatic experiences. Starting to think I might need to ask /lit/ instead of /x/.
>>
>>29777323
yeah maybe I should learn the basic stuff first
>>
>>29777299
We have a mega folder. If you're incapable of doing research, then you are incapable of successful invocation or evocation.
>>
>>29777190
Use Solomons seals, place your dildo in the triangle, conjure the spirit into the binding triangle, go through the pleasantries, ask nicely if it'd like to live in your dildo.
If no, release it. If yes, enjoy.
>>
Alright i flipped through Crowleys Astrology book, only focused on what general information and what was specific to my chart and while reading somewhere i the middle something "clicked" inside of me and i finally "got" astrology.
I have to say, reading the parts relevant to my chart made me feel like i was being read...
>>
>>29777350
Not that anon, but it's what most people do in the latter half of the LBRP, invokation of the archangels. It's not a super in depth invokation, and depending on the person it's more invokation of the elements, but still.
>>
>>29775901
Obviously you like to learn the houses and influences. Is it essential to do so, when you can grok it at an intuitive level through invokation alone and allow the energy body to do the necessary balancing and alignment work for you?
>>
>>29777190
In the library
Trithemius_ The art of drawing spirits into crystals
>>
>>29777786
You can do whatever you want.
If you want to study astrology, and git gud, then I would suggest you actually study astrology.
>>
>>29774648
Is there more I can read about hybrids and mass African sorcerer workings that isn't just racist drivel and schizo ramblings?
>>
>>29777831
>African sorcerer workings
In Sorcery's Shadow.
>>
>>29777831
Have you looked here >>29758342
>>
>>29777792
What folder is that in?
>>
>>29777936
Grimiores
>>
>>29778010
* (sigh) Grimoires
>>
Do you guys recommend the works of Franz Bardon? Is his work trustworthy like Regardie's or Crowley's?
>>
>>29778278
nigga, i barely trust anyone from elephant levee onward
>>
>>29767589
How to destroy the CIA? Run them over while you're driving
>>
>>29778293
Lmao, well you can design a hierarchy:
1.Everyone before Levi
2.Levi to Crowley
3.Everyone after Crowley
>>
>>29778320
elephant and that bloviatedsky bitch as well
>>
>>29778010
I thought you meant the mega, I'm retarded. I'm at my download limit though. Feels bad.
>>
>>29778537
?!
I did mean the mega in the link in the OP.
>>
>>29777831
There was videos of them hacking albinos limb from limb on LiveLeak RIP
>>
>>29778720
Was it a PMV?
>>
File: introduzione.jpg (49 KB, 450x398)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
These are all available in English now. Highly recommended for anybody interested in the esoteric beyond mere "occultism"; particularly those of a more noble character who are turned off by new-age retardation, Crowley-worshipping redditor brainlets and all the other endless dross put out in the modern age. Also keep in mind that this seeks to approach the esoteric from a Western perspective, and yet there is essentially no Qabalah, which is interesting...

This is basically "occultism" for the based and redpilled. Also Evola's work on Hermeticism is probably the best exposition there is, and it definitely is not for the plebs to understand. Reghini is also great if you can read Italian. This material is more about initiation properly understood, powers/knowledge just come as a consequence to "awakening".
>>
>>29778969
Sounds like a bunch of new-age retardation
>>
>>29779005
How so?
>>
>>29778969
Hey anon I'm glad that you, like so many others, are here to proclaim Evola as the start and end of your practice.

Oh, hey, btw, what application do you think Chaldaean Oracles has to the task of initiation?
>>
>>29778969
I suppose this means you've developed psychic magical powers having read this book then?
>>
>>29778908
What could have been ;_;
>>
>>29779029
>powers/knowledge just come as a consequence to "awakening".
>Only Chads will understand
>Just a re-evaluation of pre-existing information, but it's better guise i swear
>Booo waahhh Crowley bad, Evola bas'd
idk dude your faggotry might just be making sound gayer than it is, but I'm gonna trust my intuition.
>>
>>29778969
There are better western ways to eschew Judaism than this.
>>
>>29779092
Built for BBC
>>
>>29760871
astrology and jyotish mega
>>
>>29779072
Your intuition is very poor then, because it is the complete opposite of new-age. It is an authentic initiatic path for the Westerner which is more profound than Crowley.

>>29779034
That isn't at all what I'm claiming, did you even read what I posted? Evola, or more specifically the Ur Group, sets a path out for Western Esotericists, something more authentic than Crowley, who is good, but not as good as the truly esoteric traditions reserved for an aristocracy, which is why so few people are aware of the value of these writings, which I guess is a good thing.

>>29779170
White women will never find your poo-coloured skin and hockey-puck lips attractive, COPE.
>>
>>29779251
Nobody's gonna take you seriously when your head is so far up your ass that it may as well be popping back out of your neck.
>>
>>29775168
I've had experience with Cthulhu appearing in my dreams as well. It changed my life, and how I viewed "fictional" things in general. I basically think he's just an avatar of a chthonic/dream "mega spirit" that revealed itself to Lovecraft. I've considered starting an /eldritch/ general here on /x/
>>
>>29779035
The 3 books are a guide to understanding Hermeticism/alchemy and explain various metaphysical laws which eventually you will experience/understand. It also creates a synthesis from a variety of authentic ancient Traditions, introducing the reader to these as well as teaching the objective "scientific" nature behind these doctrines, which has been lost with respect to the overwhelming majority of people studying the "occult"; one of the reasons these subjects were reserved for an elite in all Traditional hence normal civilisations. Finally, it approaches these topics from a Western perspective, while at the same time entirely ignoring Qabalah, which is unique and may surprise some.

I am not saying it is all you will ever need, but for an intro for somebody new to this, it is excellent, assuming you are of the right human type. There are very high-level initiates, true initiates and not LARPers, who followed the same path, which you would be able to find if you do enough research.
>>
>>29779307
I want to blacken my soul, though. Get this pussy shit out of here.
>>
>>29779251
They'll never find your flacid micro penis
>>
>>29779332
So you are seeking an inferior ontological state as the final goal?

>>29779261
That is expected, since these threads are mostly for plebs. I am speaking to the truly "based and redpilled," those who are truly aware of the dire state of the world and who are at least partially aware of the spiritual side to it. These books provide an opportunity to them.
>>
>>29779365
They have already quite willingly found my average-sized penis on various occasions, so keep coping, shitskinned 3rd worlder. White women will never find you attractive; and more devastatingly, even your own women will always go for an average whiteboy over you HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>29779368
No, I think you're just a Dunning-Kruger dunce.
>>
>>29779470
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/openentr.html

Pleb.
>>
>>29779514
dude i can basically smell you through my screen
>>
>>29768556
dad? i didnt know u were in a war..
>>
>>29769609
mom? i didnt know u made youtube videos..
>>
>>29770817
best song ever written but that thumbnails fake af, google wooden doors
>>
>>29771902
This time of year brings my mind back to playing GTA & Silent Hill as a chuld too man
>>
>>29772831
did u just come up with the best idea ever? nah wait, WitchTok slampigs stay "single"
>>
>>29779534
Can you understand the texts? yes or no.
>>
>>29773184
learn lieing down first (i had the same problem) lIber E(rection, but thatll pass too)
>>
>>29779729
I'm at my download limit but it's definitelly a much easier read than you think. You're just room temp IQ, bud.
>>
anyone pick up Skinners new Blue Brick? im doubtful its release next will bring the currents price down (after thinking that at first and hodling) but now im not sure if missing the preorder was the real mistake
>>
>>29779839
*next month
>>
>>29779762
So no. It isn't about it being a difficult or easy read, you halfwit. If you had any trouble reading that then you shouldn't even be posting here. It is about interpreting the symbolism, which I can't believe you have to be told, meaning you are even less worthy than you seem.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.