[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1621573654625.jpg (145 KB, 1080x956)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>be non religious my whole life
>develop an interest in philosophy
>read scholastic philosophy and various religious texts
>suddenly feel a warm energy on my head (like a hand caressingly touching me) while reading an introductory test to The Divine Comedy and Dante's life
>a bit later start hearing things that aren't in my inner monologue in the evenings
>get scared a start praying before bed
>unable to make coherent prayers because it feels like there's a jet turbine of a thousand voices competing for my attention and I can't think straight
what do i do? i don't want to see a doctor for the slight chance that it's actually god and i don't want to anger him
>>
>>29757524
>>29757524
You are schizophrenic. Id see a doctor ASAP
>>
>>29757524
The texts, for example psalms are very beautiful and you were probably moved by them
>>
>>29757524
I think God will be ok with you talking to a doctor. Write down what you hear in the meantime.
>>
>>29757524
Learn to meditate via researching methods in the archives. Start keeping a dream journal, noting vividity of dreams. Read New Energy Ways by Robert Bruce, which is in the /succgen/ op links. Keep your sanity and sense of reason without being overly skeptical to the point of deluding yourself, like many atheists and agnostics new to the occult end up doing. Research breathing exercises as well. Good luck and be sure to relax every now and then. Don't stress yourself so much.
>>
>>29757524
sounds like you've been tapped, let us know if you ever figure out how to tune them out
>>
>>29757524
Prob a demon or multiple of them start wearing a cross and pray the wicked away

https://youtu.be/RXDX92mrGxU
>>
File: 1630678831567.jpg (3.12 MB, 3072x2048)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
follow the synchronicities, quiet the fear mind, your soul is speaking and you will listen.
>>
File: 1624828100623.jpg (28 KB, 671x623)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>29757524
give it time, you will get a handle of things
basically you started to ask questions and left NPC mode and archons/demons are trying to fuck with you now because they hate it when that happens
ask Christ for guidance and protection and continue on your path, all will be well
>>
File: 1628683000833.jpg (82 KB, 1266x685)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>29757524
>>29757628
also dont listen to this guy, he is an archon
>>
>>29757524
If there is a god I doubt they would be angered at you for checking on your health. We are but beings that react to stimuli like any other. If you are concerned for yourself, talking will help you, even if only to reassure you if something is or isn’t wrong.

Remember that you are worth caring for yourself.
>>
>>29757873
>Learn to meditate via researching methods in the archives

what methods in what archives?
>>
File: 532545.png (225 KB, 553x419)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>29757524
>suddenly feel a warm energy on my head (like a hand caressingly touching me) while reading an introductory test to The Divine Comedy and Dante's life

hmm

https://youtu.be/W_Zo1-5B30o
>>
>>29757524
Get baptized you are unprotected. This happens because you believe. You have entered the game. No way out you can't cheat. Get protection.
>>
>>29759523
wait wait wait

the mothaphuckin DOD wants to vaccinate people against religiousity?

nigga what
>>
>>29759523
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REAL????
>>
>>29757524
God's voice is described as a "still, small voice," so if you're hearing a jet turbine of a thousand voices then it's not God.
>>
what is he saying?
>>
>>29757524
>unable to make coherent prayers because it feels like there's a jet turbine of a thousand voices competing for my attention and I can't think straight
Demons bro. 100%. Just do you best to ignore the intrusive thoughts and focus on prayer instead. Jesus Prayer is easy.
>Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner
Just repeat it nonstop. Verbally or mentally.
>>
>>29761863
i believe it was intentionally made to be leaked. they made something showing their plans and "oops leaked it, it's secret, teehee" but that's just one way they like to do disclosure.
it's some karmic thing they're obsessed with.
manufacture infodump, "oops leak teehee".
>>
>>29757524
>>be non religious my whole life
>>develop an interest in philosophy
Atheists and the godless lack innate philosophical potential and this is why they cannot fathom the occult or god. You can tell from how they argue (just visit /r/atheism for 10 seconds) that they are both untrained philosophically in thought and curiosity and even more so do not really care about the idea that god just might exist or reality may not be what it seems.

All this is not to say that those who are religious are much more intelligent or have got it all figured out. But yet they do have more. The religious or occult curious are naturally with more innate philosophy and philosophical inquiry that will ultimately make their ascension easier.

Seeking philosophy was a great step. Just make sure you don’t stay on stupid shit like morals, ethics, or politics all day; metaphysics is known as “first philosophy” for a reason.
>>
>>29757524
are you over 30? schizophrenia usually hits before the age of 30, after that you are clear.
if under 30, probably schizophrenia kicking in
>>
File: 1613740287554.jpg (12 KB, 480x268)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>29761959
when I pondered about the nature of the universe and came to the conclusion that everything is a torus and interacts with each other a million voices male and female just said "Yes" at once real loud in my head
it freaked me out a bit and never happened again, but that was a clear affirmation directed towards me by "something"
>>
>>29757524
>be OP
>non religious
>develop an interest in larping and astroturfing
>pretend to have read
>suddenly feel a warm energy inside my butthole, like a dick caressingly penetrating me, while reading yaoi fanfics.
>a bit later develop schizophrenia
>get scared and start preying on 4chan
>I'm schizo, it must be gooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>29757524
What are you afraid of?
>>
>>29761863
>>29761854
Yes? What do you think the Crown virus is about?
>>
Don't listen to the hasty Christian man-fishers in this thread, just wait, test, and see, and then formulate a decision.
>>
>>29757524
Do not forget, there may be many, he is the only one. Do not forget his precepts.
>>
>>29757524
sweet! a schizo thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.