[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>woman and boyfriend go on cross-country trip from long island to oregon
>meticulously document their trip on a #vanlife youtube channel
>woman's family last hears from her when they are in grand teton national forest
>days go by with no communication
>boyfriend shows up a week later in florida with the van but not the woman
>refuses to talk to authorities
does this strike anyone else as strange? we've had quite a few news stories of people going missing in the wilderness under mysterious circumstances. something doesn't quite add up with this case. why would he refuse to talk to the authorities?
it'd be easy to just say he killed her and is covering his ass, but under what conditions? it's stated that she had a "triangle tattoo with flowers in it," which is clearly occult symbolism. has anyone here who has been to grand teton national forest known of odd rituals happening there in the past?
>>
he just murdered his girlfriend dude. theres no ritual
>>
>>29748898
probably aaayyy lmaos or some other paranormal shit
>>
>>29748913
why has he not been detained then? where is the body? what motivation would he have? wouldn't he be under intense scrutiny if he's the only suspect? something seems off
>>
>>29748898
You ever gotten into a heated argument with a significant other and wanted to bash their fucking skull in? Every man has their breaking point. I can't imagine living with a bitch in a cooped up small space like a van for weeks and months on end. Fuck that.

She should have just shut the fuck up and not said what got her whacked.
>>
>>29749171
>wanted to bash their fucking skull in? Every man has their breaking point.

No, not every man, you just sound disturbed. Certainly a lot of men would agree with you, though.

It's just "human nature," right?
>>
>>29749171
lel
>>
>>29748898

Kidnapped by Sasquatch
>>
>>29749171
You re pushing too much for this to look "paranormal, kid
Get a fucking life. You are embarrassing yourself with this pretend play.
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>29749171
>wanted to bash their fucking skull in
this is not a normal thought process. you may have some underlying issues man. but let's say you're right. what bothers me about this case is that no one wants to admit that what you said is a possibility. just listen to quotes from her father
>“I want to keep the focus on finding [Gabby],” Joe Petito told The Post amid questions about what happened to his daughter. “[Laundrie] doesn’t matter. The van [they were in] doesn’t matter.
>“Don’t focus on the crap, focus on finding her. I can’t implore that enough. All of the crap afterward will sort itself out. Please find her. I beg you,” the dad said, addressing authorities and the public.
why does he want to draw attention away from a man who, as you say, "whacked" her?
>>
>>29748973
>why was he not been detained then?
She's only been reported missing in the past 8ish hours and police need probable cause to place him under custody. These things take time.
>where is the body?
Given they were vanlifers, could be any number of places for him to dump a body. They travelled cross-country from New York to as far west as Wyoming, use your imagination.
>what motivation would he have?
Good question, something for the investigators to dig up. Could be anything from he/she cheating to years-long premeditated homicide.
>wouldn't he be under intense scrutiny if he's the only suspect?
He is currently; investigators already have him pegged down as the prime suspect since he is de facto the last person to be seen with her. The media doesn't have access to what's going on with an ongoing investigation, much less within less than the very first day things are entering the media sphere.
>something seems off
Not really, its just some dude murdered his girlfriend and you're trying to find a deeper meaning to it; plenty of Instagram girls get quirky tattoos to be cool, its really nothing more than surface-level "wow that's cute". I'd be more concerned for whatever culty shenanigans let Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell murder her children, ex-husband, and his wife with the police, psychologists, and state authorities completely dropping the ball to stop them; that's some real spooky shit.
>>
>>29748898
>take mushrooms / lsd at state park
>accidentally smash wife's skull in because you think she's a clockwork pedo elf from dimension 9
>realize what you've done after
>oh fuck I'm going to prison for the rest of my life
>>
>>29748949
Anya Taylor Joy did it
>>
>>29749275
No, no, no. She had three triangles, that means bigfoot, or fairies, or the mandolin effect must be involved somehow!!111!1
>>
>>29748913
this. why is /x/ so fucking retarded? buncha faggot zoomers
>>
>>29749275
thanks for the thoughtful reply. you may be right that it's too early to tell, but i thought it was suspicious with the other high-profile missing persons cases tied to US national parks, then her father's bizarre comments coupled with weird symbolism in a lot of news articles. maybe this is a story i need to follow up on in a few months.
>Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell
QRD?
>>
I thought it was the man who went missing. Have there been any articles written saying that it was the boyfriend not the woman?
>>
>>29749302
sounds pretty fictitious. isn't this the plot of a donna tartt book?
>>
>>29749325
>Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell
gullible narcissist and a mentally ill christcuck killed their families
>inb4 they are not chirstians but mormons
It's the same fairytale, only with burger stupidity in the mix
>>
>>29748973
that tattoo is not occult its literally basic Mitch minimalist tattoo
>>
>>29749246
because he's in denial about his daughter being fucking dead, let's face it if you were safe you'd be able to get into contact with your family in just a few days
>>
File: mfw23.png (73 KB, 216x280)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>29749503
>an eyeball inside a triangle is not occult
ok phoneposter
>>
>>29749325
No problem anon. Cases like this tend to take months before any solid answers can be given, that's just behind the scenes with law enforcement not counting the absolute circus of the media.
>father's bizarre comments
The father's comments make sense when you consider the top priority for the family isn't "lets take our time to strip down the van for possible blood, track down every rest stop/gas station/hotel/food truck they visited across the country, & spend dozens of man hours over weeks trying to elicit a confession from a clearly uncooperative prime suspect". Their primary thought for the next 48 hours is "FIND MY FAMILY"; plenty of missing person investigations have been derailed by law enforcement mistaking the family not prioritizing the return of their loved ones over active interest in the investigation as "the dad did it, lets ignore the evidence until we can elicit a false confession out of that grieving family member".
>QRD
Psycho Mormon woman created a doomsday cult where spiritually impure folks were considered "zombies" & spent years cultivating a cult (including her current husband Chad) that would go on to kidnap her children from her ex-husband, murder him, murder Chad's then-current wife, living in isolation where she tried to brainwash her kids, only to have them both murdered as "zombies" and buried under the guise of "shooting racoons". The ex-husband called police prior to his murder to tell them the kids were kidnapped & his life was threatened only for the officer to say on bodycam footage "That's not a death threat." Police didn't listen to the father, they believed the self defense cover story, the kids' school reported to CPS about abuse which they ignored, and the state psychologists deemed her sane RIGHT BEFORE she took the kids to be executed. How not a single person did their job and stopped these murders is nothing short of implicit conspiracy.
>>
>>29749171
You arent a man if you have no self restraint and let anger consume you. You are then no different to an animal. You become subhuman.
Have fun.
>>
>>29748898
Maybe it’s all just a marketing scheme to plug their YouTube channel and she will show up in a couple weeks with a video titled “I WENT MISSING FOR A MONTH! Here’s what happened…”
>>
>>29749532
people get Japanese kanji tattoos on their body and have zero fucking clue what they even mean
the point is
people get meaningless shit tattooed on their bodies all the fucking time.
>>
>>29749369
Shit happens to people it's not unheard of by any stretch of the imagination. Psychedelics are pretty cool but bah gawd they are not for everyone
>>
>>29749650
>unironically said the word niggas
You need to go back to wherever you came from, nigger.
>>
>>29749171
You deserve to be in prison. If you feel the need to respond, kys instead.
>>
>>29749171
Lol stfu cunt you are no man you justa cunt asshole how doesn't deserve anyone next to you for their safety.

Never once in my live I wanted to use violence only when it was for self defense. Other than that I never did ,so stop acting like all men behave like cunts like you.
>>
>>29749171
Also I'm not ashamed to say kys.
Seriously you are shit stain in society even if this comment is a joke you are still shit stain to society, so kindly kys.
>>
File: soyjack 8 of 692.png (208 KB, 621x541)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>29750090
>>29750055
>>29750024
*falsetto screeching*
>>
>>29748898
>which is clearly occult symbolism
How come any design that is ever made is occult symbolism to you people
>>
>>29748898
Missing 411
>>
>>29749576
And you're a virgin if you've never had a woman get to know all your buttons, and then push every single one in sequence on purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
>>
>>29750156
Who cares??? Why not play mind games or if you couldn't handle her just break up with her and move on??

Do you really have to become a monkey and use violence? What fucking retarded monkey.
>>
>>29748913
>and he just continues to drive around in the van thinking cops wont be after him

I mean, even if he killed her by accident or in a fit of rage it still doesnt make sense. There would still be the sudden realization of situation and guilt, followed by trying to hide/run. There was no attempt of running or hiding, which is why I call bullshit. And if he killed her in fit of rage or accident rhen he would crack in police interrogation due to guilt.

And if it was planned to kill her then he wouldnt just drive van around.

Simple as. You're just dumb.
>>
>>29750140
because any basic shape laid over another basic shape is occult symbolism
>>
>>29748898
Human trafficking. Some well-off coomer got a look at her and made him an offer too good to refuse.
>>
>>29748913
Yup. He lawyered up and is not talking.

If I was the girls father or family that fucker’s life expectancy would be measured in days.
>>
>>29749171
you may want to hate this man, but he just explained how OP's murder happened
>>
>>29748898
That just means he is smart.
Especially if he DIDNT do it.
Because he is the main suspect.
And cops dont like to fail.
So they will try everything they can to pin it on him and close the case.
So going
>no, I will not talk to you, here is my lawyer
Is the best thing he could do.
Or is there some specific I'm missing?
What EXACTLY was reported in his "refusal to talk"?
Because I would refuse to go into an interrogation room too.
>>
>>29748898
That dude fucking ugly. She really went with a young balding dude??Come on man
>>
>>29750481
Nah he was saying some pretty fucked up shit as if normal that all men feel rage and resort to violence at one point. He is fucked in the head and I feel sorry for whoever his next victim is.
>>
File: 1628383920843.jpg (202 KB, 1500x1500)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>29749312
>a board dedicated to discussing paranormal subjects and occurrences
>why are these posters looking at this from a paranormal perspective???
>>
>>29750612
its literally a perfect explanation, idk why its a problem if its "fucked up" or you don't like it. maybe youre too much of an npc to know what it feels like to be unbelievably mad at someone else, but it absolutely overrides your logic centers like a survival reaction. its why there exists the "crime of passion" label in law.
>>
>HE ISNT IMMEDIATELY ACQUIESCING TO GOVERNMENT ENFORCERS!
>I AM NOW SUSPICIOUS AND DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN
Seriously /x/?
Fucking unbelievable...
>>
>>29749171
Don't listen to the faggot softboys who resort to potions, spells, and the occult in an attempt to manifest a girlfriend. If they knew the first thing about female nature they'd realize that women can be fucking retards who take pleasure in goading men on and purposefully pissing them off to elicit a reaction. Obviously don't listen to the retarded women calling you a monster either assuming you're a wife beater because they're solipsistic retards incapable of seeing where you're coming from let alone admit any fault. Women are wonderful and incapable of any wrongdoing /s. Any guy who isn't a complete and total autist weirdo who actually engages constantly with the other sex will tell you that women can be fucking retards that don't think their actions can have consequences.

>>29750481
This

>>29750612
You're obviously a low-t zoomer faggot shut in. I mean for god's sake listen to yourself speak. You're assuming the guy is a monster who actively victimizes others. I can't possibly imagine living a life where the world appears to be a purely made up of victims and victimizers.
>>
>>29750674
>Why won't the square peg fit in the round hole no matter how hard I force it to?
You people are a lost cause I swear to god.
>>
File: scoob.jpg (25 KB, 315x232)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>29750612
right and he solved the mystery
>>
>>29750612
>as if normal that all men feel rage and resort to violence at one point
Tell me how I know you're actively trampled and treaded on on daily basis. Better yet, post your wrist. That will be a tell all. I have a weird feeling you're a tranny femboy. I think I've solved the mystery. It's definitely the later. You're a tranny femboy.
>>
>>29748898
One less Millennial YouTuber — good!
Soon to be 2 less when they arrest the bf
>>
>>29748898
if you have killed someone, or even if you don't NEVER talk to the cops without a lawyer
bald dude probably wacked her and talked to his lawyer seconds after it happened
>>
>>29750788
Lol you are so fucking retarded. I %100 know there are some women that love humiliating men and take pleasure in doing so, but that doesn't change the fact using violence when you can just play the same mind games she does or even better stop engaging with them if you think they are no good to you. Stop being total retard and resort to violence ,you retarded monkey. How is that hard to comprehend retard? The only acceptable case of throwing hands is in self defense other than that you are %100 total retard
Case closed stfu and don't respond back idc about your stupid incel opinion
>>
>>29749650
>Jews
these sort of unsolved mystery spooky-ooky topics of discussion are definitely /x/'s version of "IT'S DA JOOZ". i get a hearty chuckle every time.

>"it's the demiurge bro fuggg"
>"his tulpa gf got jealous and made him kill his human gf"
>"no bro his gf was abducted by skinwalkers
>"oh fugg :D"

i get a hearty chuckle everytime
>>
>>29750903
>you are so fucking retard i can't believe how fucking retarded you are omg your so fucking retarded that i'm literally shaking and quivering right now
Holy shit bro. Imagine being so fucking fragile that you wince and become triggered every time someone replies to you with a dissenting opinion. You've had this same reply like 10 times in this thread already. Go outside. I bet you're doing ear muffs with your hands and going "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU?" aren't you you faggot? Top kek.
>>
>>29750903
your grandfather and great-grandfather strong armed you grandmother and grea-grandmother while you're here simping over women. let that sink in.

you come from a long lineage of proud strong armers. allow that you change your perception and embrace it. kek
>>
>>29750933
>You've had this same reply like 10 times in this thread already

kek. ok now watch this. i'm going to mass quote him and he's going to have his heart drop when every single quote has a (You) next to it. the guy's been in this thread for like 3 hours now. holy shit.

>>29750903
>>29750612
>>29750366
>>29750201
>>29750199
>>29750090
>>29750055
>>29750024
>>29749576
>>29749246
>>29749185
>>
>>29751004
i'm OP and you guys need to stop shitting up this thread with your frail chauvinist posturing and focus on the case. in your story, a man kills a woman and then drives from wyoming to florida with no one batting an eye. it's odd is all.
>>
>why would he refuse to talk to authorities
Because anything you say can and WILL be used AGAINST you.
I wouldn't talk either regardless of my innocence and neither should you if you have half a brain.
NEVER. TALK. TO. POLICE. EVER.
>>
>>29749171
No. I really haven't. You fucking lunatic.
>>
>>29749171
I feel this way when I get into a very heated argument with pretty much anyone. Judging by what other anons are saying to this, should I go to asylum? I sometimes think I have a greater range of emotional spectrum than average people or am I just retarded. Sometimes I feel weird feelings at certain places or certain colours of the atmosphere. I can't even tell what the fuck I am feeling or if it is even a feeling. It even causes random fantasies or schizo fake memories. I am affected by mood expressed by whatever I am looking at. Am I schizo?
>>
>>29748898
Video from their yt channel: https://youtu.be/2PStpXFEfIs
>>
>>29751254
The segment where she says it was raining the night prior toy can tell her eyes are puffy. Definitely had a huge fight with the bf but idk.
>>
>>29750090
Tranny.
>>
Literally fucking who cares. Everyone dies. This little blip in history will be forgotten in less than 3 years, just like the broad taking a sand nap. Bawwww. Pretending to care doesn’t make you morally superior, it makes you dishonest and a retard.
>>
>>29749171
LOL typical toxic masculinity/fragile ego much. take a deep breath bro. if you resort to physical violence you are a subhuman ape. come on, we are beyond that at this point
>>
>>29749302
>>accidentally smash wife's skull in because you think she's a clockwork pedo elf from dimension 9
someones been listening to MADD a little too literally
>>
>>29751388
Glad to know you’re vegan since you’re above instinct. Always feels good finding a morally superior individual in the wild.
>>
>>29749539
>Psycho Mormon woman
YO i forgot about this, thanks for the summary/reminder. last i heard the woman was potentially getting off due to "insanity". fuckin mormons
>>
>>29749906
those people are idiots. tattoos are powerful magic, youre literally imbuing an image into your flesh for eternity! whether or not you realize the power of whatever symbol you chose doesnt negate its innate symbolism and essence
>>
>>29751406
this isnt about me, stop gaslighting and strawmanning
>>
File: 1617469314159.png (310 KB, 669x677)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>29749171
>this. this is exactly what happened
>>
>>29751438
What does “we” mean then, shithead? Are you saying you’re bound to impulse and instinct, just like the person you’re criticizing? Sounds hypocritical.
>>
>>29751348
>who cares about a potentially infinite source of power beyond all nature causing people to disappear in the wilderness?
glow glow glow your boat
>>
>this thread

The absolute state of /x/
>>
Tattoos are faggots. She deserves it
>>
>>29749355
It's cuz she's trans. Dubs confirm.
>>
>>29748973
>If her boyfriend killed her, then why does she have this spooky tattoo?
Duh, because she's a whore. That's probably why he killed her. Case closed.
>>
>>29749325
Thats a tranny 100%, look at the size of her/his hands and the flat chest, maybe the boyfriend found out and killed her/him
>>
>>29749576
ok moralfag whats your point?
>>
>>29751348
"Some people did something."
>>
>>29748973
That's the Redddit tatttoo
>>
>>29749171
Based, all these simps and femcels are losing their minds
>>
>>29751236
Uhhhh no.

What the last guy was saying is sometimes you get with a girl who you know is crazy cuz all girls are crazy but you think you can put up with it. You think she's not gonna do anything super fucking crazy. But then she does. And you were wrong you couldn't handle her. But in that moment, you're still with her and in front of her. Who knows. A hit toward an actual enemy is something else, and men who just beat up women all the time are something different. But sometimes you're with someone and they just offend you and the desire to hit them or shove them is just your basic feelings wanting to be expressed that you don't want to be near them.

But if you want to hit people all the time during arguments you should first wonder why you get into arguments with people. Most people avoid most arguments because they already know it would just end in blood if there were no laws because people don't change their minds and it's best to just not argue in the first place. And the people you argue with generally owe you nothing. Unless it's a close friend or family member who likes to just be a dick and then gaslight you or something
>>
>>29751254
Holy shit that video makes me want to puke! I hope this dumb roastie got beaten to death and her simp faggot boyfriend gets life with no parole.
>>
>>29751254
ok after watching this i'm wondering if the guy had some kind of mental breakdown from the barrage of the TV eye. not a private moment, every meal, every kiss, filmed for the world to see. you can see the pallor behind his dead eyes, the look of fear that he's caught in a trap that he can't escape. he's never the one holding the camera. the only time he really talks is near the end, where you can see a sunken, dejected look, and a cold and calculated response from gabby as if their lives are only relevant as a business transaction. i have to think he probably murdered her, hastily disposed of her body in the woods, and felt such an initial wave of relief that he could drive from wyoming to florida without arousing any suspicion. neither of these people seem in any way related to the occult. in fact, they seem utterly banal, which makes the murder that much stranger. you think the dude could have just ditched her in albuquerque instead of resorting to violence.
>>
>>29749171
Holy shit a for-real monster.
>>
Lol at not talking to authorities. Does she have a father? Male family members? Go sit down with the guy and fucking explain to him that one way or another he is going to tell you what he knows. Fucking absolute pathetic state of men today. In a real society the cops would just give you the room.
>>
>>29752746
>normalfag calling anybody moster
You are literally pussified chimp wearing human skin.
>>
>>29752823
>willingly talking to authorities
>ever
Lick that boot, lick it, faggot.
>>
Lmao at those apes trying to justify violence.
Muh instincts muh nature.
Its true this is the nature of a pure monkey. Hope all of you die slow hard death beating getting beating by someone lost control of his instincts I guess.
>>
Could be plot to get them famous, after all they're vtubers.
>>
>>29752872
>said pussified ape
Lol.
>its true this is the nature of a pure monkey
You are still monkey, just instead of balls you have idealogy and copes.
>Hope all of you die slow hard death beating getting beating by someone lost control of his instincts I guess.
And this is what i am talking about, typical monkey behavior, shame on you.
>>
>>29749171
You never had a actual relationship if this is the way your head works, all they are to you is holes with tits right? Your parents should’ve been waterboarded for raising you to be this way.
>>
>>29752872
Lmao imagine moral fagging this hard on a tibetian goat herding forum, you have to be extremely bored and your life must have absolutely zero meaning, to give a shit about what anybody says in here. You need to leave faggot!
>>
>>29748898
Two possibilities IMO, she’s decomposing in a shallow grave somewhere.
Or she’s getting deep dicked by some guy who gave her a ride away from her boyfriend because they had an argument or broke up.
>>
>>29750738
I always rat myself out
>>
>>29748898
>people going missing in the wilderness under mysterious circumstances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6pDcCE5LtA
>>
>>29748898
If you travel with someone out in the wilderness or do a cross-country trip you better fucking know that you absolutely trust that person with your life. Each person in the group has to rely on each other in survival.

My personal theory for people going missing like this when traveling abroad like hiking is that I wonder if people trick their victims into going on a camping trip and then they go to a remote place to kill them. The forest is such a massive place you can literally hide anything there.
>>
>>29749171
>t. The boyfriend in question
>>
Are we allowed to talk about crime here? It's just as spooky as the paranormal. Please don't attack me.
>>
>>29749171
I was thinking this too. I wonder if they got into a randomly heated argument and the boyfriend realized they're in the middle of nowhere and had this impulsive gruesome plan to just murder her in cold blood.
>>
>>29748898
Huh, how can the only suspect refuse to talk?
>>
>>29749171
>You ever gotten into a heated argument with a significant other and wanted to bash their fucking skull in?
We are only human. If we find someone sexually attractive what do you do? You fantasize about it.
Someone bullying you and degrading you? You're going to fantasize the most horrific things to them. You fantasize about it. As long as you don't act upon it it's completely normal.
>>
>>29750903
Fucking embarrassing, man. The "mindgames" you are talking about are not games as all. It is a form of abuse. Hitting somebody who is treating you in this way does not make you the aggressor. You are defending yourself. Of course just leaving the relationship is the better way to handle a situation like this, but sometimes the person feels trapped or is holding back their emotions for a very long time. Depending on the person this can result in physical violence.
>>
File: dembeansdoe.png (1.03 MB, 2532x2200)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>29751032
Her bf is guilty, what else you want
>>
>>29750090
get out miss
>>
File: 1630660468853.jpg (103 KB, 640x611)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>29749171
I don't like this but I agree.
>>
>>29749532
Flowers, not an eyeball
>>
>>29750590
See faggot, not everyone cares about something like hair or the lack there of
>>
>>29753013
>Are we allowed to talk about crime here?

Some of the regulars are trying to cover up their crimes, please pay attention in class.
>>
>>29749231
Bigfoot is hooooornyyyy
>>
>>29749906
I'm not saying it's definitely an occult tattoo but let's be honest if you had an occult tattoo you could easily pass it off as just a "quirky meaningless tattoo," especially if you're a woman
>>
people who do "van life" are unhinged druggies. Theres a significant chance that maybe they got into an argument while they were drunk or high on god knows what kind of drugs and she went full retard and fucked off into the woods and died/got lost/fell of a cliff, etc etc. And him, being smart, immediately gets a lawyer and doesnt talk to the cops because regardless of what he says and how he acts he is automatically the main suspect for murder. the wilds are dangerous and people die out there all the time for being unprepared and underestimating it, Looking at this ditzy retard she gives me the same vibe as those danish retards who died in the columbian jungle or what have you
>>
>>29749171
This. Fuck the faggot replies, I’ve been married and divorced and that bitch deserved death for betraying her husband. I paced around my house with my 12ga in hand knowing what I should do, but alas I’m a law abiding citizen. The law should let me beat the shit out my wife and put her in her place as needed.
>>
>>29748898
Never trust bald guys like him lol, deceitful physiology
>>
>>29748973
Lol that's not an occult tattoo the triangle is a frame to accentuate the flowers
>>
>>29749171
High T Chad
>>
File: whites.jpg (99 KB, 680x797)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>29748898
>>29750451
>He lawyered up and is not talking.
this is not even remotely suspicious in contemporary america. the fuck is wrong with all of you? this is how you keep the police from ruining your life if you're innocent, they will use you solely to close their case file so their department statistics look good
>>
>>29754287
isn't there a donut waiting for you out in the hall, agent shekelstein?
>>
>>29752823
in a "real society" women are property and no one is mad about these circumstances
>>
>>29749171
>this post actually making all the roasties and reddtiors seethe so hard.
bravo. fuck women and niggers
>>
>>29748898
>boyfriend shows up a week later in florida with the van but not the woman
>>refuses to talk to authorities

Smart. No matter what he does they’re gonna look at him as the killer. However he should have called the police, right after he called his lawyer.

My bet is she got mouthy, got out of her place, needed a good smack and he lost control. Beat the bitch, just not to death.
>>
>>29749171
>She should have just shut the fuck up and not said what got her whacked.

Based and correct pilled.
>>
>>29749246
>this is not a normal thought process.
t. Virgin who has never lived with a woman
>>
>>29749576
>woman
>>29750024
>woman
>>29750055
>woman
>>29750090
>woman
>>29750903
>woman

HEY ROASTIES!!!! never forget you will always be a weak and fragile creature. you were made to fear men. you will never not have to worry about your man flipping a switch and fucking your shit up in 5 seconds, you must obey. at any moment society can (and will) collapse and overnight you will be made a sex slaved treated worse than dirt. you women have no fucking idea the karma youre racking up.
>>
>>29754487
Based.

No links to her Instagram or YouTube? I am trying to go batin’ here. Got my lube and everything
>>
>>29754519
Never mind found it https://youtu.be/2PStpXFEfIs
>>
Everything about this dude screams low self esteem, easily jealous, and possessive. Not alpha at all, she shit tested him and he spun out of control. Couldn’t hold it down.
>>
>>29754535
>he spun out of control.
Rightfully so.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
>>29749171
lmao i thought /x/ would be the least reddit board but its somehow the opposite. Sad! Even if you don't really agree this is literally 99% chance of what happened
>>
>>29754543
Yeah but this dude beta AF. When a bitch shit tests you, you deny her the one things she craves the most: attention. I ghost the bitch and a few hours later she is blowing up my phone, looking for me at my mom’s house, coming by my work to apologise
>>
>>29754427
Thats not society, but tribe of whiggers larping as whiteman.
>>
>>29754554
No, absolutely no, you just drop that crazy bitch.
You shouldn't stick your dick into your crazy.
>>
>>29754579
If that bitch strikes me, I will knock her the fuck out, but if she’s just acting up I will walk
>>
File: 1608257939119.gif (1.89 MB, 512x384)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>29754487
get laid
>>
Imagine being so beta you can’t keep dumb 22 year old pussy on lockdown and have to kill the bitch. Sad.
>>
>>29749185
>>29749576
>>29750024
>>29750055
>>29750090
>>29751192
>>29751388
>>29752746
>>29752917
Redditors like you who feel the need to pipe up and virtue signal how "civilized and not violent" you are, are blind to the true nature of humanity. Whether you're just naive, or willfully engaging in denial to avoid the potential for such impulses in yourself, I can't say, but I can say this

As bad as you think that anon is, everyone who reads your post thinks you're just as bad or worse.
>>
>>29749171
It's crazy how many people are justifying womens mental abuse and act out at the thought of physical abuse. I don't condone either, but some people need more experience with women I think before they talk about these things. Mental abuse can leave scars that'll last much longer than physical ones.
>>
>>29748898
Help me out here, latinbros. Doesn’t her last name literally translate to “little little?”
>>
>>29749171
CAUSE IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND I'M ABOUT TO-
>>
>>29749303
Can she come get me next?
>>
>>29749503
>>
>>29754780
Woman are shit, fuck em.
>>
>>29751236
Not schizo, possibly bi-polar. Do you feel other people's emotions? (Unrelated to bipolar)
>>
>>29754887
Both men and women can be shit, in their own respective ways.
>>
>>29750156
>buttons
Sorry homie you're a faggot
My wife has never once said anything out of malice or to try and get under my skin, I've never been more than mildly agitated at her.

You're just a nigger. And if you're dating some psycho bitch, its your own fault.
>>
>>29748898
>(Gabby laughs)
>(lighthearted music)
whaaa?
>>
>>29754941
You're being willfully ignorant if you think your one experience with this women reflects the entire gender as a whole.
>>
File: 1625323596345.png (426 KB, 754x734)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>29749171
lol i dont get why you're getting downvoted it really is the truth.
>>
>>29750156
Burr is absolutely correct.
>>
>>29750199

Because it makes me feel good afterward dumb fucking cunt. Just shut up and know your place if you don't wanna get beaten the shit out of you.
>>
>>29754941
>HURR GET URSELF A PERFECT TRAD WIFE THAT DONT TALK BACK
You're a lying faggot. Not only do you not have a wife, you've never had a girlfriend in your life.
>>
>>29748898
I had a dream a few nights ago a girl that looks just like her was crying and an Insectoid was comforting her. She was in tears freaking out over being judged for heaven or hell but the Insectoid said "There is no eternal heaven or hell. You know where you are. You're in the dream world forever now and you will be okay."
>>
The guy did the right thing. NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE WITHOUT A LAWYER.
>>
>>29755418
Hahahaaaaaaaaaa. What a faggot
>>
>throw away everything you own to live in a van like a fucking vagrant
>someone goes missing
>4chan of all fucking places assumes the guy killed her and cries about how bad and evil men are for not being subservient to women
What the fuck is this site anymore?

>>29753013
Newfags and mods alike are wholly uninterested in enforcing the actual topic of /x/ so fuck it.
>>
>>29754902
No but I can tell because their face and body language says all. It is funny because I can tell yet I act like someone who is autistic and cant understand what is going on in their mind. So I can tell what is happening in their mind but something in me cucks me and disables me to either manipulate or respond properly. I dont know why.
>>
>>29749171
Yeah, no. You got a couple issues.
>>
>>29755835
Social Anxiety and bipolar probably. Look into cognitive behavioral therapy. It takes work, but it does work. Don't take the pharma jew, just work hard and changing your thought patterns.
>>
>>29748898
Was the boyfriend a muslim or zionist ew?
>>
>>29749532
I know a dumbass who got the Eye of Horus tattooed on his shoulder in high school because he thought it looked cool. He also got the word “WICKED” tatted across his belly. Def not illuminati, he’s a manager at Target, now.
>>
>>29754465
Homicidal ideation is NOT normal male behavior
>>
>>29750590
ok baldie lol
>>
>>29749171
Bingo
>>
ONCE AGAIN
>government says man is bad
>/x/ all accepts and believes man bad
You are all idiotic sheep.
Every.
Single.
One.
Government also says vaxx is good.
I'm sure you all took that, right?
>>
>>29749302
>t. has never taken drugs in his life
>>
>>29756589
its actually really normal
its acting on it that is not normal
>>
>>29756736
i never once thought that about the guy. I was more concerned of how quick people retaliated to that one post itt without taking into consideration the severe damage psychological abuse can impact an individual over physical abuse. Both are wrong, and both need to be addressed.
>>
>>29756761
>i
Who cares, snowflake?
Go through the thread and see the general consensus.
the majority of the supposedly aware and "fuck the anti-christ" crowd instantly fell in line with the media narrative.
>>
Didn't this exact same story happen earlier this year? Except it involved a boat in the Virgin Islands?
>girl disappears in suspicious circumstances
>last known contact was with boyfriend
>boyfriend is all "I ain't saying shit"
>police shrug and go WUH HAPPEN?
>>
>>29756736
have you read the thread idiot?
>>
>>29756807
Better than you, retard.
Look at the post just above you.
>why arent the police doing anything??
>why doesnt the government exert more control and surveillance over our lives??
>>
>>29756787
seems like an easy way for someone to get rid of their partner

no witnesses, just kick em off a cliff or off a boat.
not paranormal or a conspiracy, just plain old murder
>>
>>29750788
This. He was just being honest. I would never hit a woman, but sometimes the thought might cross my mind. Also, my ex wife pulled knives on me and pulled guns on me so its not just men you retards.
>>
Oh look, another "he's just a murderer" astroturf.
How about the tranny that thinks this isnt happening go quote every post that considers this man a TI, and that EVERYTHING the media and police are saying are lies.
>Nooo, the government wouldnt kill the girl, blame the man, and make up a lie whole cloth for the public to believe as a warning to the man
This thread belongs on reddit.
>>
>>29756819
Well congrats on being a retard then, its pretty obvious its one or two shitting up the thread and arguing
>>
>>29756851
>astroturf
yeah bro, you're being gangstalked!!! we're here to gangstalk this thread!!
>>
>>29756782
Every.
Single.
One.

perhaps be more specific next time.
>>
>>29748898
They probably met a forest hobo, had some really disgusting sex and then the hobo killed her.
>>
>>29756851
t. the boyfriend
>>
>>29756940
>How about the tranny that thinks this isnt happening go quote every post that considers this man a TI, and that EVERYTHING the media and police are saying are lies.
>>29756949
I didnt say me. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that the man is being targeted.
>>29756982
I dont have to be.
Every.
Single.
One.
Just look at all the shills now trying to equate me with the poor man.
>you dont like the government??
>you must be a murderer
>>
>>29757046
Of course you don't have to, but it ironically makes you look just as stupid as all the other people you are accusing of being stupid in this thread.
>>
>>29757057
What looks stupid is you ignoring the obvious attacks I am receiving just for pointing out that the vast majority of responses have been 100% in line with the media/government narrative.
I challenge again:
>How about the tranny that thinks this isnt happening go quote every post that considers this man a TI, and that EVERYTHING the media and police are saying are lies.
>>
>>29757046
Yea, it's possible the man is being targeted, or maybe the woman was a victim of being targeted? Who knows? You are just as quick to jump to conclusions about this situation when you know just as little as everyone else here. Unless you know more, then please explain. I'm all for hearing people out and giving them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>29757079
>You are just as quick to jump to conclusions
The only conclusion I've jumped to is that the vast majority of posts in this thread are 100% in line with the media.government narrative.
And I notice you STILL havent been able to quote a single post suggesting the man was a TI before I mentioned it.
>>
>>29757093
Who cares about who mentioned it first. You mentioned it, so unless you have any possible theories or know something others don't in this thread, you are just as clueless and mindless in this specific scenario as everyone else jumping the boat to victimize the boyfriend.
>>
>>29757075
>the media/government narrative.
In the absence of other logical explanations, of course everyone is gonna assume the guy is responsible in some way.

>guy and girl live in van
>guy comes back with van but no girl
>what happened here?
>lol tough shit, talk to my lawyer

It was never gonna be a good look for this guy
>>
>>29748898
>which is clewrly occult symbolism
Ahaahhahaahhahahaahhahahahahahanshaahhahahsnshs
>>
>>29757104
>Who cares about who mentioned it first.
Its not about first.
I have said many times now what this is about.
A point you have repeatedly, deliberately ignored and avoided.
>the vast majority of posts in this thread are 100% in line with the media/government narrative
And I challenge you not because I dont think you will find any.
I challenge you to demonstrate that you have ZERO INTEREST in noticing the agenda in the replies.
You dont WANT people to notice the lockstep with official narrative.
That is why you arent trying to see what the general take was.
You are simply trying to suggest that I am wrong and shouldnt be listened to.
>>29757122
Total bullshit.
You think the government killing people as a method of enforcement and cowing isnt logical?
Doesnt happen?
>>
>>29757137
So the government killed this youtuber because...?
>>
>>29757137
I do notice it, I know how this website works, I know there's groups of people who converse outside of this website and plan to harass certain individuals on here, I know that groups like to come here and push certain information, using their numbers as a false confirmation bias to trick others into taking the bait of false information, I know none of us are truly anonymous on this website, and I know that the media is full of shit. It's not that you're wrong or anything.
>>
>>29757152
A good question.
What do you know about him outside of this narrative?

But that isnt the point I am making.
I am making a point about the obviously hypocritical smokescreen of "we dont trust the government" on /x/.
But the moment something outside the political agitator's agenda comes up, suddenly /x/ is 100% on board with what the government and media tells them.
And will incessantly attack anyone who points this out or suggests they shouldnt be.
>>
>>29757196
In any case this dude is boned either way:
>1. if the government actually has it out for him then it's pretty much game over
>2. If he actually did it, then it shouldn't be too hard for the police to put 2 and 2 together
>3. If it was some freak accident, the media et all has already condemned him in public opinion.
Pretty much the only way out for him is if the girl somehow turns up all fine, but that's unlikely or if he can clearly exonerate himself
>>
File: 692.jpg (58 KB, 412x467)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>29749171
screencap me senpai

>not sure if post is troll or the ones replying kek
>>
>>29756827
>not paranormal or a conspiracy, just plain old murder
murder is not normal
>>
>>29749171
>Q: "what do you say to a Woman with two black eyes?"
>A: "Nothin, ya already done told her twice"
>>
File: psycho-christian-bale.gif (2.05 MB, 498x191)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
>>29749171
>>
>>29754843
BREAK
>>
>>29754451
Except bashing in the head of somebody because you're angry is literal 'respected black man' behaviour.
>>
UPDATE from laundrie's attorney
>"This is an extremely difficult time for both the Petito family and the Laundrie family. I understand that a search has been organized for Miss Petito in or near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. On behalf of the Laundrie family, it is our hope that the search for Miss Petito is successful and that Miss Petito is re-united with her family. On the advice of counsel, the Laundrie family is remaining in the background at this juncture and will have no further comment."

one thing that puzzles me: if he did kill her, why would he be ok with wasting all of these resources to "find" her?
>>
>>29757478

Probably in your faggot country, but here in Mexico murder is quite normal.
>>
>>29759033
It's strange how obviously corrupt the mexican government is and yet no one cares to do anything. I mean obviously because there's money to be made but damn.
>>
>>29757791
This kind of thing has happened before quite a few times where the killer was more than happy to “help search” for the person they killed as an attempt to make them look innocent. They aren’t paying for the resources spent trying to find this person and they don’t care. For instance, read on the Chris Watts murder case when he pretended the wife and children he murdered were just missing and also “helped search” for them with the police. We even have the sleaze ball putting two and two together that he was totally busted.
>>
>>29759047
i think it's easier to understand when you factor in both corruption for money, and wanting to avoid the death penalty administered by the literal Cartel. Combine these factors with any educated mexican wanting to GTFO the country, but I mean, wouldn't you? In parallel I ask you to consider how obviously corrupt your political body is, and what you would do to stop it. Not meaning to be rude to a faggot like you, but just curious as to what you would do.
>>
she cheated, they broke up, she is now living with some dark man in a shack, what's the big mystery?
>>
Being a white girl, I hope for the best and that she left an abusive situation and found a nice, stable, well-endowed dog to settle down with.
>>
>>29759174
>ethot dumps you on vanlife excursion
>wants to fuck homeless mexican in the bushes
>kcya
>mexicunt murders her in cold blood
>you are eventually found guilty of muder in the 2nd degree
>spend 14 years behind bars
>finally released only for said girls father to be waiting with a .357
2037 looking pretty good
>>
>>29749576
Hey. I found the woman. Youre dumb.
>>
>>29754487
Supah based
>>
File: 562.png (627 KB, 1597x1600)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>29749171
Holy shit, did you catch all the dumb wicca bitches lurking here or what.
>>
>>29759171
I know exactly how corrupt my government is and being a hispanic I know how bad things are in mexico. It's easy to solve these issues, it's just everyone has been conditioned to fear every little thing. No one cares to do the right thing anymore. Everyones too busy making a jack ass out of themselves for social media points than to do anything of real importance or value.
>>
>>29748898
The triangle tattoo with flowers in it is basic white bitch tattoo idea from Pintrest. Girls get all kinds of symbols they don't know about just because of the 'aesthetic'
>>
>>29749171
I understand. But, why? I mean I will never go to stress myself you just need to make her do what you want. Not the other way... but weak US I suppose.
>>
>>29759274
its more heroic to chop your dick off than to slay evil
>>
>>29759315
The absurdity on how people have been convinced they need to mutilate themselves to feel comfortable in their own bodies and the fact that the world supports and encourages this shit is more than enough proof to show that the world's gone to shit. If you're the mexico guy I wish you the best and I hope you figure out a way out of that hellhole and find a way into the hellhole I live in, although just as bad, it's bad for different reasons.
>>
>>29748898
That's really strange I'm from Long Island and was just in the Yellowstone area twice over the last two years. Wyoming/Montana have a lot of big wilderness and desolate places so if he killed her it's going to be hard finding her remains. He also drove back to Florida so it could be in any of those states he crossed along the way.

If she got lost, I don't understand why he would go home and not find a ranger or police? But it's very big and easy to get lost in those parks.

I think if she wasn't murdered it could be that she fell or died through some sort of accident, and he got spooked that he would be blamed so he ran.

He obviously knows what happened and if she just got in a fight with him and ran away or wanted to continue solo, he would have said something to the family or authorities. Him hiding behind his lawyer is so damning. I don't really see any occultism or missing 411 stuff here.

Hope she's still alive out there. Really sad to see someone trying to enjoy the great places this country has to visit and to have tragedy befall on them.
>>
File: agravain.jpg (64 KB, 750x438)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>29749185
>>29749171
No I agree with 171 post guy, if you've been in a car with a woman who is hellbent on breaking you, you get that urge.

Urge being the operative term. You don't have to act on your urges.
>>
>>29759033
"regularly occurring" is not the same as "normal" in this context. back to english class for you.
>>
The girl’s mom says the engagement was called off and they were just boyfriend and girlfriend supposedly because they thought they were too young.

The guy left her during the road trip in early August to fly back to Florida and move their stuff out of his parent’s house in to a storage unit. He must have flown back and they were seen together on the 10th and posted like they were together until the 12th. His last Instagram post was on the 13th. After this she posted pics of the van with no location tag to instragram on the 19th, the same day she uploaded her one and only van life video to YouTube. One clip shows her alone in a tent while it’s raining. Her last Instagram post in on the 25th, another pic with no location tag but it’s somewhere where she was. However the dates on this and the van photo are from July. The 25th was the last time she talked to her mom via face time.

The fact the guy flew home to move shit into a storage room and then flew back sometime between 8/1 to 8/10 is weird. But I don’t see any evidence of him being with her after the 13th. Nobody knows when he came back with the van. The media says “the couple spoke…” but her dad says he talked to just her via text and sent her food during a power outage. The mom says she FaceTimed her. No mention of the van. I think he left her and drove the van back on the 14th. And apparently the lawyer they got is small time. He might not have done anything, the parents texted him she was missing and he didn’t text back and got a lawyer.
>>
>>29757137
Just to be clear here, this dude came back alone and didn't even report her missing. That doesn't strike you as suspicious?
>>
>>29748973
> what motivation would he have ?
Being made to take pictures every 5 seconds to “meticulously document their life.” Yeah, maybe that…
>>
>>29749171
why the fuck the same faggot or dumb female responded 20 times to this post? fuck her
>>
>>29751388
>tranny or woman
dont know what worse
>>
>>29755248
Downvoted?
>>
>>29750156
>you've never had a woman get to know all your buttons, and then push every single one in sequence on purpose.
but if you know thats what they're doing it completely nullifys the effect if you arent a rampant autistic
>>
>>29749171
This is the most logical answer as to what happened.
>>
>>29748898
Were they both vaccinated recently? That would explain loads
>>
>>29748973
No kidding. How can you refuse to speak to authorities.
>>
>>29749171
So, so very based anon
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

weird story
>>
File: VanLife3.webm (1.89 MB, 640x360)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
The Tetonic Cult of Lesbos probably kidnapped her to be a sex slave. Many such cases.

Will she escape or will her tongue just get super strong from exercise?
>>
>>29761762
hopefully the latter
>>
>>29755248
Why does she have a penis?
>>
>>29756747
How do you explain this guy?
>>
>>29749171
UNIRONICALLY
BASED
AS
FUCK
>>
David Paulides strikes again, that sick fuck! When will he be stopped?
>>
>>29757791
>one thing that puzzles me: if he did kill her, why would he be ok with wasting all of these resources to "find" her?

Because he’s a narcissist? You’re not very smart are you?
>>
>>29763531
Who?
>>
Look at all you simps talking the bait.

This is a marketing ploy to boost their YouTube channel and other social media.

She’s hiding out and will be “found” or walk out of the wilderness herself with some bullshit Missing 411 story.

Screen cap this
>>
>>29751254
Centering your entire life around the desires of a woman. Getting roped into her desire for 24/7 adventure, and have to be filmed. Van looks the way she wants, go where she wants. Burning money at unheard of speeds. Looks like if a weak father let a teen daughter rule their entire life. Good time to get used to saying "no".
>>
>>29760895
>How can you refuse to speak to authorities.
Easily.

https://youtu.be/sgWHrkDX35o
>>
>>29763746
Also this, https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

You NEVER talk to the cops unless you’re a moron, and most people are.
>>
>>29749231
So, BLACKED?
No wonder he refuses to talk and admit that he's been cucked.
>>
>>29755248
Wtf
>>
>>29763820
>wtf
You’re new here huh, lurk for 1 more year before posting again
>>
>>29763737
Based and correct pilled. No man would decorate his #vanlife home on wheels like this.

I bet she shit tested him one time too many and out beta bro here freaked out
>>
Anyone else getting a major chub thinking about her being hate raped anally while being choked to death? Am I alone here? Imagine the belt around her neck has he hits it from the back, he sphincter muscles tightening as she turns blue from lack of oxygen. He gives a little slack, lets her get some air, and then does it again. Gawd, I am gonna cum buckets.
>>
Wasn't she too good looking for him? Also, what would and attractive women like her would be doing living in a Van? Didn't she go to college? Did she work?
>>
>>29763874
Good news, this post has made the two girls with me want to husband you.
>>
>>29763937
Yes she's too good looking for him that's we he buckled like a beta and did this van life shit.
>>
>>29763948
Tell them they’re next
>>
>>29763948
No, I want the girl with the blue hair. I will astral project and hijab her like the wiccans in the thread fantasize about.
>>
>>29754078
people disappear in the woods all the time... even without drugs or some sort of family related violence. everyone immediately blames the guy no matter what so i don't blame him for going dark and getting a lawyer
>>
>>29764073
Yep shut the fuck up and lawyer up
>>
File: 1614118790559.jpg (98 KB, 500x433)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>29754487
Roastie nest unusually upset seems more like shilling to me very familiar shilling words/phrases/tactics. This story. Why this story? People go missing and people are murdered all the time we never hear about it yet even my mother knows about this case why is this so national is my only question. Simply murder? I don't see it. My intuition is telling me something more is going on here. I think the boyfriend probably didn't kill her but absolutly knows what happened to her. Suspicious circumstances all around but the sheer mass media campaign to vilify this guy? If he killed her then take him in for questioning not set the media against him entire operation glows from start to finish
>>
>>29748898
A bigfoot took her and he knows nobody will believe him
>>
>>29764263
>why is this so national is my only question.
Missing White Woman Syndrome
>>
>>29755418
I suppose this is bait, but not great quality. "Because it makes me feel good afterward" whoa. You're just retarded.
>>
>>29755427
butthurt?
>>
>>29764263
>why is this so national is my only question.
Because it's weird af
If he was on the run it would be just another murder case, but he came back to his house, didn't call the police to report her missing, came back in the middle or their trip... right now I'd say it's a hoax considering they are Youtubers.
>>
>>29756755
Yes. I don't know why so many people try to deny it. We all fantasize violently from time to time, some guys more frequently than others, and most of us can calm down and continue with our lives. Thinking about murder does not equal commiting murder.
Failing to cope with emotions and engaging in violent acts is the unhealthy behaviour.
>>
>>29763758
I talked to the police before and I walked off free. But I wasn't guilty of anything either.
>>
>>29764962
Yeah you’re smarter than lawyers
>>
>>29765059
Of course I understand that if it's a situation where I know I'm innocent but it the surrounding evidence can easily be turned against me, that it's best to not tell them anything.
>>
>>29764396
> Missing White Woman Syndrome
Correct. White women have more worth to society than any other race. It’s a fact, deal with it.
>>
File: 1630434529658.png (461 KB, 450x450)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>29765066
Imagine being this much of a simp.
>>
Very nice. I bet she was trying to cheat on him.
>>
>>29765130
Stay mad Untermensch
>>
>>29748898
Sounds like they're both actors trying to push a narrative, though I don't know which one. No one died and no one disappeared, all news are fake.
>>
>>29765177
Why would I be mad YOU put the pussy on the pedestal? Worth is a fluid and subjective concept to begin with. The things you value are not the things I value. The things you value are not the things society values, or you probably wouldn't be posting here.

You think with your penis and you're a white supremacist, so you let yourself be the simp cuck every time for a white woman who, I promise, is not as great as you've been told.
>>
Latest statement from North Port, Florida police

https://mobile.twitter.com/NorthPortPolice/status/1438164409503735810
>>
>>29765227
I don’t put it on a pedestal, society does. You want to debate that? As society values white women over other races that means they are worth more. Lastly, you’re clearly black and not very smart.
>>
>>29765206
>Sounds like they're both actors trying to push a narrative, though I don't know which one. No one died and no one disappeared, all news are fake

I am starting to think this could be possible.

If Brian Laundrie says nothing, and she is found, then he can’t be charged with anything. No crime like lying to the police committed. Regardless of what the police WANT invoking the 5th amendment is his right and not “obstructing” the investigation.

Pretty smart.
>>
>>29765315
found alive*
>>
Too lazy to read the whole thread.
1/ Were they close to their family when she disappeared?
2/ Has he some close friend he phones often?
3/ What was his moves during this week?
Just check his phone, it probably recorded all the stuff needed to be sure he’s nice or nuts.
>>
>>29765206
https://abcnews.go.com/International/french-reality-star-nabilla-benattia-charged-attempted-murder/story?id=26812070
>>
>>29765354
>Too lazy to read the whole thread.
Not going to spoon feed you. Get rekt
>>
North Port police have “processed” the van and have “material”.

They have information on the case they have not released to the public.

https://youtu.be/InzKkL80JDw
>>
>>29765387
Then maybe show me the posts answering my questions?
>>
>>29765421
Sure, they’re in this thread. Go read it.
>>
>>29749231
Worse. she was taken by a skinwalker.
>>
Let’s take a moment to think of Brian. He’s being railroaded and currently under the full pressure of police and FBI.

This is a career making case. If they get a conviction they’re all getting promoted.
>>
>>29751236
You're not a complete beta, rejoice
>>
>>29763737
>"Burning money at unheard of speeds."

> Popular influencers are not sponsored.

Influencers are the new celebrities - inorganically chosen/promoted from the same places as the old celebrities.
>>
>>29765463
I hate this worldly justice system. To even call it a system of justice is a joke.
>>
>>29765439
I did. The attention grabbing ones are either theory bullshit or blurry information.
This one is cool, but not precise enough >>29765285. Did he gave his phone on will?
>>
>>29749171
get some help anon
>>
>>29765463
If the girl don’t resurface in few month, it’s assured shadows for him. The difference between reality and dreams.
>>
>>29765536
In other terms, the most important now is monitoring him, being he free or not (better if not).
I guess they can’t reclaim his phone now.
>>
>>29749185
Everyone really does have a breaking point. There's only so much provocation anyone can take before they resort to violence. Denying this is supremely naive
>>
>>29765206
>Sounds like they're both actors trying to push a narrative, though I don't know which one.

Promoting these influencer celebrities in general? Sowing discord between men and women to lower the birthrate? Demonization of off-grid lifestyles with no mortgages?
>>
>>29759274
>It's easy to solve these issues
Nigger there aren't enough bullets in Mexico to kill every cartel and cartel conspirator even if you don't double tap. It's not easy
>>
>>29765583
It usually stops before murder.
It’s a matter of no regrets, or no care.
>>
>>29765614
Who said bullets are needed? Who is allowing these cartels the power to roam freely without repercussions towards their actions? When you get down to it, it all boils down to greed and a lust for power. That's the issue here. There's a lot of money to be made with mexico being run by drug cartels, especially with america being its neighbor.
>>
>>29765593
Then why not telling it to police?
If planned for, what kind of fun special activities is she practicing atm?
>>
>>29765636
If it's planned and she's alive she just drew the attention of the entire country towards her and can monetize that to the extremes. Never underestimate just how far an individual is willing to go for fame and fortune. That is of course if this is what has happened.
>>
>>29757791
there is a saying in my country: "that dog äläht's to which kalik kalaht's" which basically means that you should shut the hell up if you're guilty of something. if the boyfriend actually killed her and was all like "no i did not i did nooot kiiill heer" then everybody would become suspicious since there are other ways to disappear than murder.
>>
>>29765646
On what excuse justifying her bf lied to sworn police forces?
Doing what? Trying to reach civilization because her phone ran out of battery?
>>
>>29765633
>Who is allowing these cartels the power to roam freely without repercussions towards their actions?
They allow themselves, because they have the actual power.
>>
>>29765636
>If planned for, what kind of fun special activities is she practicing atm?

Preparing for her next "influencer" assignment? Maybe she already shot videos or has another channel going under a different name and hair color?
>>
>>29765295
The only thing society values is power. Power in all its myriad forms. We can say what we like, but even white women are replaceable objects to society. Setting aside the gender neutral stores of power (fame and capital), women specifically exercise power by being sexual gatekeepers and, generally, by being the more socially connected of the sexes. While society doesn't exist without women, there's nothing intrinsically special about white women compared to other women, and women, despite what people say to be politically correct, are just as replaceable as any man.

Society values production over human life ALWAYS. YOU might be a simp that values white women specifically, but you are not society. Also, I'm not black, but it will be funny when white replacement actually succeeds. It will be funny to watch white trash like you seethe and die, virginity intact.
>>
>>29765705
Yeah, my family on’t care too.
>>
He killed her. Happens every day. Men are violent pieces of shit who are unable to handle literally any blow to their egos.
>>
>>29765715
>I'm not a bigger but
You're not fooling anyone tripfag. Kill yourself
>>
>>29756747
Youare dumb if you think mushroom don't make you lose your mind for the moment.
There is many instances where people lost touch with reality and start fighting whatever in front of them
>>
Let's say this guy pushed the girl off a cliff into a canyon. The body is never found. He never says anything to the police. Van has no evidence whatsoever. Does he just get away with it, then?
>>
>>29752018
Face is too cute to be a tranny, you obsessed faggot.
>>
>>29764830
Hahahahahhaha I baited basedboys broos lmaooo im so genius guhaa
>>
>>29765771
Harder to kill someone when you can lift a water bottle. It must be planned.
Well kept men are de facto able to kill in one instant. It can more easily be emotional.
>>
>>29765789
He’d still be a lot in tribunals.
A part of the gossip is lost, a new fill the gap.
>>
>>29748898
>another roastie chose a bad man and paid the cost
Oh no! Anyway,
>>
>>29765789
Usually what happens is that investigation lasts for years if they still didn't find anything then yes people like him can get away with crimes
>>
>>29765678
I don't believe for a second that americas army couldn't do anything about it. But the F.B.I was known to be funding weapons to those very same drug cartels back around 2010 or a little earlier. It's all about money and power and america is allowing it because they're in on that money and power.
>>
>>29765715
>The only thing society values is power. Power in all its myriad forms. We can say what we like, but even white women are replaceable objects to society. Setting aside the gender neutral stores of power (fame and capital), women specifically exercise power by being sexual gatekeepers and, generally, by being the more socially connected of the sexes. While society doesn't exist without women, there's nothing intrinsically special about white women compared to other women, and women, despite what people say to be politically correct, are just as replaceable as any man.
>
>Society values production over human life ALWAYS. YOU might be a simp that values white women specifically, but you are not society.
Well said.
>>
>>29765771
If women can't handle physical abuse, they should restrain themselves with the psychological abuse they're constantly throwing at others.
>>
>>29765771
And yet, you will never be a woman.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1438214037469376517/

sus
>>
She was abducted by aliens. The boyfriend is acting weird because he got hit by alien retardation lasers
>>
>>29759412
You seem a good soul, anon. May your life be filled with peace, comfort, and no more adventure than you find acceptable.
>>
>>29754830
petit is small in french, pequeno ( peh ken yoh ) is small in spanish... abuela is aunt in spanish, abuelita is a small form, as in a small cute auntie
>>
>>29767619
abuela means grandmother**, tia is aunt I think
my bad

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.