[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2021-07-22_4-36-30.png (336 KB, 1428x2962)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
This thread got deleted right after I started arguing against the Satanic AI

MAKES ME WONDER

Christ is king and he rules over all your demonic asses.

Be ready to spend eternity away from our divine father if you don't accept him in your heart before dying.
>>
>>29302512
Wow, you're truly retarded. I gave your little screenshot the benefit of the doubt but you seriously think psychedelics are a psy-op lmao. I thought everything else before that point was very stupid but that took the cake. You will never be elevated to the level of perception psychedelics can take you without actually taking a psychedelic. Also, gnostics do not literally convolute their mortal flesh with the most high. But you wouldn't know a goddamn thing about Gnosticism. Not everything is black-and-white little man.
>>
>>29302512
Look, another person who read the Bible, but didn't understand that the Bible is a human constructed document used to control massive populations in an era before firearms existed.

If any of the Bible and new testament are true, anyway, it's actual a morality puzzle, that anyone who takes "accepting Christ" as their lord and savior to get into heaven with a sinful record, absolutely fails.

With a true understanding of Christianity and the Bible, the correct interpretation of the Bible incurs you to accept your damnation from God, to serve your eternity in hell, if you are a sinner.
Take your burden back off of the shoulders of Jesus, and accept responsibility for your actions.

Knowing Jesus is your lord and savior, and has the ability to get you a free backdoor into heaven, while still accepting your fate in Hell, for YOUR OWN sins, is what the Bible teaches between the lines.

It's the purest form of sacrifice and acceptance of God's decree.
>>
>>29302542
keep coping m8

psychedelics are the biggest psyop lately to get the attention of edgy teens like yourself who turn away from faith

all the fucking entities you see while on high DMT are demons and they want you to go through spiritual death to poses your unconscious ass

does it really not say anything to you that all the biggest shills like joe rogan keep spitting shit about DMT?

Besides, you won't tell me shit stupid kid, ive done high dose of changa and mushrooms before, ive been there where the veil lays off and i repented to christ afterwards because it confirmed all my doubts

you have 2 options, keep coping or keep looking for truth which is hidden beyond layers and layers of fucking deception

YOU WON'T TELL ME SHIT I HAVE WENT THROUGH IT ALREADY KID KEEP COPING WITH LUCIFERS DECEPTION
>>
>>29302512
I went to a private catholic school as a kid, I'd bet a million dollars I've read way way way more scripture than you and been in church multitudes of times more than you and I'd just like to say, Christianity is obviously an offshoot of Judaism. How could you even think otherwise? The description of God in Mystical Judaism is the best of all of the major world religions' explanations. It is the most accurate depiction of the divine. Of course most of our elite just "happens" to be Jewish, its the superior religion for the superior races and intellectuals. Christianity makes no logical sense and only legitimate retards would believe God would burn you for "not having faith" (something HE was supposed to bestow upon you). Its just sad looking at pathetic souls like you. It makes me HOPE that you're a shill. I really hope nobody is this fucking stupid
>>
Why do 80% of the christposters here sound like Satan himself on the hunt for souls. Every line oozes that they don't believe in the salvation they are preaching and just default to manipulate with basic fears. I hardly suspect they would go to heaven themselves no matter what great names they gave their own demons.
>>
>>29302554
lmao let me guess you still believe in globe and space alien type of psyops?

repentance comes first before being reborn in faith and you actually have to follow the moral compass god has laid for us and spread his word through your good deeds as a faithful son of him.

In what part of what I typed did I ever said I have ran away from my sins?

God gives us the chance to redeem them.
>>
>>29302568
Catholicism is a psyop kid
keep coping

The teachings of yeshua and the cause he died for are the only path out of this clown world.
>>
>>29302569
Repent and accept the faith m8
no one is spreading fear, only the truth
>>
>>29302559
>keep coping m8
Look dude, I didn't ask for you to project about how you feel about psychedelics. And you really don't need to cope about your lack of experience in life. You may get to where I am someday.
>all the fucking entities you see while on high DMT are demons and they want you to go through spiritual death to poses your unconscious ass
oh I see, you've actually never used a psychedelic before. I'm sorry.
>does it really not say anything to you that all the biggest shills like joe rogan keep spitting shit about DMT
You of all people should know Joe Rogan worked for the CIA (you can thank Joey Diaz for calling him out on his own podcast, the video gets taken down all the time but here's a link anyways)
https://youtu.be/wMBvNgmzsKc
Here it is shown Joe Rogan clearly breaks character because he is nervous, because Joe Rogan has a similar job to Alex Jones. Both work to discredit, one discredits "conspiracy theories" or rather anti-government sentimsnts, the other discredits "psychedelia" outright making it sound retarded. Both clearly still work for the CIA. Nobody simply stops working for the CIA.
>Besides, you won't tell me shit stupid kid, ive done high dose of changa and mushrooms before, ive been there where the veil lays off and i repented to christ afterwards because it confirmed all my doubts
Oh so you mean like what happens when Christians smoke DMT for the first time? You know that the trip is based off of your own psyche right? Of course you wouldn't know that, because you straight up just lied to me. Or you just have very little experience with the substances and so few brain cells you couldn't even comprehend what was happening. I really cannot tell.
>lucifer
Why don't you explain what you think Lucifer is because now I'm very curious about what you actually know and why you'd bring him up.
>>
>>29302582
>Catholicism is a psyop kid
But what you're telling me to do is only what a Catholic preacher would do lmao. You're the only one in this thread going to hell because you're already there, you are the only soul hyper-imposing your fearful ideas onto as many people as possible....Like a demon.......
>>
>>29302616
im not wasting my time with your gnostic brainwashed ass dude

you are so full of your fucking self you can't even see it and think you have reached enlightment through dmt lol

you are either a shill a bot or just a stupid kid who hasn't realized yet hes been duped

Like i said before you wont tell me shit about psychedelics and the grams ive taken and what I saw

fuck you nigglet get your fucking ego out of the way supposed enlightened being
>>
>>29302625
get arguments on the table kid

roman catholicism is a psyop do the crusades really dont tell you that? or the fucking corruption you see currently from that church and the pope?

Why would you think there are many ways to salvation but one?

keep the cope up
>>
>>29302628
>im not wasting my time
>goes on to waste time
oh my god the sad, sad state of vigilant virtue signaling christfaggots on this board. if you want to do your duty to suck christ dick explain why im wrong retard. bets you aint taken a psychedelic after that cus you're a retarded pussy lol
>>
>>29302625
And you are right in a way

People should fear the wrath of god because hes fucking pissed at their kiddos thinking they are gods themselves when they still pay internet to the elites lmao
>>
>>29302594
Uhuh... Are you able to post the Lords prayer our father without Pressung control? just in case.
>>
>>29302638
keep coping deluded bastard go on, fry your brain more and let more and more external influences getting into you without even fucking knowing

the flashlights they show you have blinded you much nibblet , did the demons invited you to go through the portal? lmao
>>
>>29302645
get arguments on the table kid not stupid AI bot attacks
do you have anything to bring to the table or are you just going to read from your unconscious script
>>
>>29302639
>pay internet to the elites
you do the same? you keep talking about God, when you've never even died to find out who God is
>>29302633
>Why would you think there are many ways to salvation but one?
because everyone has a different path, everyone has their own personal truth, if someone is born with a specific birth time and location that snowballs and eventually determines every single other factor in their life, (because environmental factors will lead to thoughts leading to decisions, cannot change the past, its just common sense use your brain) then how is it the souls fault for being born a certain way?
>get arguments on the table kid
ive been doing, retard
>roman catholicism is a psyop
no shit. you fell for it. enjoy your butchered version of judaism and enjoy your spiritual stagnation, you absolutely deserve it, you insufferable miserable dimwit
>>
>>29302649
just goofing you because you have no argument. classic seratogernic psychedelics have never been shown in any pharmacological study ever to harm any human organ because they have little to no affinity for vital or vegetative receptors, by the way. retard.
>>
>>29302661
im not the one pretending shit dude im just telling the truth you are the one coping

the teachings of yeshua are very different to the whore of babylon aka the roman catholic church

and while everyone may have a different path the only one back to our creator is through faith, is that hard to understand?

You do not propose arguments, you regurgitate non original shit i have seen countless times by now
>>
>>29302667
>LE SCIENCE THIS LE SCIENCE RIGHT HURR DURR

keep coping niblet and keep frying your stupidity even more
>>
>>29302673
>the teachings of yeshua are very different to the whore of babylon aka the roman catholic church
ok wise one show me where you can read the word for word teachings of yeshua...hahahhahahahaha ill wait
>>
>>29302687
seek them yourself through faith and repentance, don't take what i say here for granted

GO AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF NIBLET GOD GAVE YOU THE CAPACITY TO DISCERN

If you have a quest for truth you will eventually get to that part. If your heart does truly seek the true all mighty god for his unconditional love you will get it according to your own context.
>>
>>29302512
Christ can suck this cock
>>
>>29302616
>You know that the trip is based off of your own psyche right
Lol I cant believe people actually think this. If its all psychological influences than the psychedelic experience is meaningless.
>>
>>29302656
>Christian
>Can't type out the lords prayer
>Feels threatened by bots when it's mentioned
Well I guess it's
/Thread
>>
>>29302706
Get it going im just conversating to the bots, you already know where you can read about christ
>>
>>29302703
they coping with their new age shit and put out the most egotistic arguments they can't even see them

these bastards actually believe they have been shown the secrets of the universe and have achieved ultimate gnosis through a fucking plant sold on the web

Look up connor murphy on youtube, guy went fully possessed after a rampant abuse of ayahuasca
>>
>>29302703
You haven't smoked nearly enough DMT. Yes, it is based off of your psyche, I didn't say its entirely "made up in your head" fucking retarded faggots Jesus Christ
>>29302694
I have the power to discern you're full of shit and have been caught red-handed. I've known that since your original post though.
>but i....i read roman catholic psyop boooks but i......i can discern!!!
so can I little man. Didn't I just say I've read a metric fuckton of bible in my life? Guarantee I've read more than you. I've also read many buddhic texts, hindu, kaballistic, etc. A lot of fucking religions. Kaballistic teachings make the most sense. I mean, you talk a lot about psy-ops, but Christianity as a whole IS a psy-op hahahha wtf. How do you discriminate against jews so much (albeit its 4chan bit still) yet love Christianity? You know Christ was a jew, right? He actually believed Judaism was the most accurate depiction of the divine. So do I. Its really not hard to figure out if you know anything about anything. I'd help you out with resources for learning, but conversation with you is redundant, I absolutely despise you and don't think you deserve anything from me. And I would just like to leave it at that and leave a message for the rest of anons....

REMEMBER
ALL CHRISTIANS ARE GOING TO HELL........THAT IS ALL THAT THEY EVER WANT TO PROJECT ONTO OTHER PEOPLE :D
>>
>>29302572
God doesn't second guess them self.

If they lay out reality in full, pay attention to the first things God says and decrees in the Bible.

Anything that contradicts those points "from God" is NOT "from God" it's edits that were made later, by the hands of man.
>>
>>29302755
You have no idea of the DMT i have consumed bastard, just shut the fuck up you really have no idea dude YOU WONT TELL ME SHIT ABOUT WHAT IVE SEEN AND LIVED

Guess what niblet, kabbal is a psyop, god tested the kikes and they failed, judaism had been long corrupted already

and all those mystical religions belong to the teachings of the fallen sons of god, the gods the pagan worship are them

i already read your shit from other bots m8 keep coping and the sentiment is mutual

I despise evil and you seem to advocate for it without even knowing

burn in the pit demon cumbucket
>>
>>29302729
im not the guy you are responding to, I AM the man who asked where you can read accurately about Christ since Roman Catholicism is a psy-op, you still havent given a good resource of information and no NOBODY KNOWS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST, IF IM WRONG THEN PROVE ME WRONG YOU RETARDED FUCKING 16 Y/O FAGGOT
>>29302740
>ayahuasca is new age
>brings up example on youtube, a schizophrenic anomaly
nobody said they achieved ultimate gnosis through a plant sold on the web
i think you are just projecting because your experiences confused and scared your tiny lizard brain
>>
>>29302760
there has been a psyop for changing key words in the bible throughout edits they done

but the main focal point is this, accepting faith through the heroic act of jesus and repent, then be born again and do good deeds.

Why is this so complicated to understand?

I tell you what dude, even if people did not believe in god but followed his rules, say all of a sudden imposed by the government, I bet your ass you would see a major change in society at large.

Right now the devil has the most influence and people need to arm themselves with faith and knowledge to see this.
>>
>>29302776
lmao you just keep spitting shit and cant connect dots by yourself

keep coping and defending frying your brain with demonic substances niglet you are the one who will die eventually and realize your stupidity if you dont see how you been duped before that happens
>>
>>29302772
So your OP but you're pretending to be other people to talk to yourself? Because I didn't tell the erratic mistyper and mispeller that he didn't smoke nearly enough DMT.
are you conscious right now? You're acting more possessed than the supposed demon worshipper. You haven't answered
>who is lucifer
>where to read actual words of Jesus Christ
also, your statement about god testing kikes is hilarious because Jesus was a "kike"
I guarantee my teachings are nothing like bots, you just love labelling anything that you don't like a "bot" but I can prove to be much more intelligent than any AI
You're just fucking hilarious man I'll ask you one final time just to see how full of shit you are,
Where can I learn the true word of Jesus Christ? Where did you read/hear it? Since we both agree Roman Catholicism is a psy-op, of course
>>
File: 1626469928887.png (302 KB, 1333x1000)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>29302792
you act like I'm supposed to "keep frying my brain". Sir, I've consumed DMT in maybe 30 sessions, and those were years ago. I still consume mushrooms. And your only response to me explaining exactly how the science works was literally just you typing something like "hurrr durr science durr" which makes me think you must actually be retarded, to only be able to retrieve such stupid ideas from such profound words of wisdom. Maybe pick up a microscope sometime and then tell me that science isn't real? Oh wait you probably can't afford one. Meh, living with mommy is probably great. Free tendies shovelled in your mouth 24/7. Someday you'll have to do taxes on a website or something, but forget about that that's complicated. Just remember to wipe your buns when baba has an accident haha
>>
>>29302798
I wont give you the pleasure of answering you that.

You are more than capable to look for the teachings of christ.

I already gave you enough answers to understand what I am advocating for here.

Keep denying christ and enjoy the pit demon cumbucket
>>
>>29302825
I enjoy making bitches my cumbucket, virgin faggot. Go the fuck outside for once in your life hahahha
>>
>>29302818
of course you have taken multiple substances, i can tell by your stupidity my man and what you advocate for

and yes the whole scientific establishment works for lucifer currently, have you seen the state of the world lately ? Let me guess you vaxed yourself

keep denying christ and you will enjoy the pit with your blasphemes
>>
itt: My god is better than your god

So glad we're all still in first grade.
>>
>>29302830
i fucked more bitches than i could count i have turned away from that life thanks to my faith

enjoy eventually transforming in the devils cumbucket yourself
>>
>>29302798
>>29302825
>I'll ask you one final time just to see how full of shit you are
>I wont give you the pleasure of answering you that
Either you're an absolute fucking down syndrome, or you're a full time basement dwelling trololol'er who's really got nothing better to do with their lives. I don't know which one is a more laughable image. The absolute state of Christfags man y'all need to do something very very very different if you ever want credibility in anyones' eyes ever again
>>
>>29302839
there is only one true god and then there are the false gods larping as him, is that hard to connect niblet?
>>
>>29302839
FPBP
>>
>>29302849
keep coping with your ego coomer

these things are proven by themselves but you have been conditioned to normalize fucking degeneracy and cope to turn away from faith, you will never see them unless you fucking humble yourself
>>
>>29302834
Orthodox science religion* works for Satan* there I corrected that for you, jesus fucking christ christfags are so ignorant, how do you mess up the name of the biggest bad guy in your own religion? Fuck keep em comin this is good entertainment
>>29302839
retard with nothing to add, thanks faggot douse yourself with gasoline and strike a match would ya
>>29302834
I was telling everyone as soon as the pandemic started this virus wasn't even a real virus and its just exosomes. Yknow, something I determined using the scientific method? Science isn't all woo woo, retard.
>>
>>29302868
let me guess coomer you still believe in the globe psyop?

And yes, all religion has been already corrupted currently only a few factions of christianity actually practice what could be considered the closest to what yeshua wanted the people to practice.

You will die one day and realize who was right, you or me. I have nothing to prove to your fatass.
>>
>>29302782
You afraid of eternity in Hell?

If heaven is full of pussy faggots like you, I'll take my fire.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29302862
Jesus Christ wouldn't deny me his teachings, you aren't a true Christian, please off yourself because you shouldn't breed regardless of whether you're being ironic or not. I can have a big ego and still have a healthy relation with it. Just like you.
>coomer
I wouldn't tell a woman to stop menstruating. I've went on year long nofap streaks (something you probably never even got close to) and it caused health problems. Only alleviated after I started nutting regularly and learning to like jacking off again. Man YOU are the real new ager.
>>
>>29302886
>fall for the globe
I never had felt determined for sure that the Earth is a spherical ball or that its flat. Its probably hollow, retarded faggot. See you in Hell
>>
>>29302895
I am not jesus christ niblet, I dont have to tell you more than what I am telling you right now. If you want to seek him dont listen to me, go and start the quest on your own and learn how to discern shit.

And yes keep cooming and fucking degenerate empty bitches like yourself
>>
>>29302904
its a flat place for sure and with a firmament, the hollow model is compatible with this one. I do believe they have lots of shit hiding underground.

Sorry m8 i will make sure to not go to the same place as you after you die unless you of course accept the faith. I would rather see you in heaven.
>>
File: Snapchat-1756415517.jpg (1.08 MB, 1925x3840)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>29302886
>fatass
man your third eye so broke this conversation only gets better and better.
>you will die and you will finally realize!!!! all because i wanted to berate you and not give you the sauce like a true christian!!! #onlyrealchristianswillknow
Hey zoomerfaggot, the only reason I'd go to Hell by your logic is because you couldn't provide me with the "non-psyop" version of Christs teachings. Doesn't that mean I get to drag you down with me? Get e-fucked pussy
>>
>>29302924
lmao did you really took a picture of your stupid hand to write that m8>?

Is that the cooming hand or the other one?
>>
>>29302852
>there is only one true god
Yes. That's not to say there's only one path there.
The only false gods are the ones we create. It's between you and God who's right.

There is an esoteric concept that is God, and it has been chased for millennia. You guys are viciously attacking each other's logic on things I consider semantics.
Why believe your culture and the background you came from got everything right 100%?
>>
>>29302909
I have a happy marriage with wife you stupid nigger
>learn to discern shit
man theres no way you're serious everybody looking at your words knows you're full of shit, might as well try and change their minds and show us the "true" resource of learning because I've done research for years and nothing beats Dead Sea Scrolls(which barely covers Christs life) and King James Version (still heavily altered by Roman Catholic Empire). So no, the truth you portray as so plainly obvious is not in fact obvious, as the Bible is full of innumerable contradictions and logical fallacies which makes God an unethical entity. Meaning Yahweh is not the most high creator. He is a canaanite war deity that existed prior to Christianity. Hell, Judaism was Christ's religion. How the hell can you tell me to follow Christ and then tell me Judaism is a trap? Its what Christ wanted.
>>
>>29302931
>Why believe your culture and the background you came from got everything right 100%?

There are many paths people can walk but we all have to walk the same one if we want salvation and I already explained what it requires.

Do you not see how christianity is being despised more and more by the liberal new age teachings of this clown fiesta? doesnt that tell you anything?

they want to completely wipe away christs teachings and establish a new main religion for the whole psyop fiesta.

There are indeed false gods, demons, fallen sons larping and more and more people thanks to "globalization" are falling for their traps like psychedelics

Look up solomon, the guy used to cuck demons all the time
>>
>>29302929
thats the hand i stick my fingers inside your moms puss and then i start to hear noises akin to silly putty being ripped off of a glass window
>>
>>29302946
>How the hell can you tell me to follow Christ and then tell me Judaism is a trap? Its what Christ wanted.

my man jesus despised the fucking pharisees, what are you talking about
?
>>
>>29302953
>BEEP BEEP BOP BEEP BOP RUNNING SCRIPT #1289123989821
>>
>>29302931
>viciously attacking each other's logic on things I consider semantics
correction: OP argues semantics, I absolutely destroy any semblance of logic he may have because he bad mouthed psychedelics and the scientific evidence behind it when he clearly is an inexperienced brainlet fearmongeror christfag who can't even tell me which version of christianity is right because itd give me pleasure (not wanting to give pleasure is vanity, greed and pride but y'know hes not actually serious about anything he says thats why all ive been doing is saging this retarded faggotry)
>>
>>
>>29302976
keep coping with your supposed enlightment niblet

you are still not getting the focal point of practicing faith

enjoy the pit edgylord
>>
>>29302986
>le look at this mim fun mim hehe christianity dumb xDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29302958
yeah pharisees and jesus despised eachother, that doesn't change the actual denomination that jesus labelled himself as openly. if you are not a troll somehow then you must realize the burden of proof is on YOU. right now and for a while the conversation has been dead because all you are doing is avoiding the painfully obvious question, the humongous elephant in the room that you cannot answer and you pretend to have alterior motives for not answering, as if there isnt a reason other than YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER. SO ANSWER ME THIS, WHERE ARE THE TRUE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST FOUND?

(SINCE WE BOTH HAVE AGREED ROMAN CATHOLICISM IS A PSY-OP)
>>
>>29302989
theres nothing to get, you havent provided a place to learn what Jesus true teachings were, I know you wouldnt because there is none and you're full of shit and you've been projecting your feelings about yourself this entire time. Hows that feel inside? Even if youre trolling, masquerading as a dumbass, must feel pretty horrible knowing this is what you did with your time. You are a sad, sad human being. I love laughing at your stupidity though.
>>
>>29302993
Are you... crying, anon?
>>
>>29303008
What a snicky niblet you are, what proofs do you want if you have already dismissed completely the teachings of the bible?

Cant you fucking connect dots for yourself?
By your statement i assume you cannot, because you have already concluded everything the bible says is a psyop.

No one is projecting anything like yourself with your insecurities posting a picture of your cooming hand.

All im doing is sharing the true to the one who is willing to humble.
>>
>>29303020
>All im doing is sharing the true to the one who is willing to humble.
>>
>>29303013
im not anon, i am enjoying conversating with bots and heretics

Does your ego make you feel better after posting that picture?
>>
>>29303027
that is correct niblet, but you are too blinded by your ego and this fallen world to see what i am advocating for.
>>
File: 1626625362079.jpg (48 KB, 600x338)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>29303020
>your insecurities
you called me fat, i showed you im skinny. lol wut
>sharing the true
no, you fucking arent lol. youre telling people to "connect the dots" a.k.a. read your mind telepathically and figure out exactly what YOU think is the ultimate truth, which is....you havent even really explained. you just say to worship christ but i dont worship idols. ive never met a jesus christ. only people who tried telling me about christ growing up were retarded people, and wizards in masonic pedophile lodges called "churches"
i didnt say everything in the bible is a psy op, once again you project, all i said was we both agreed roman catholicism is a psy op. So how is it so hard to provide the name of a resource for learning that ISNT a psy op? Because it doesnt exist. The burden of proof is on you. Prove me wrong or forever know you lost an internet argument, something you pride yourself in because you're a fat virgin loser with no life
>>
>>29302948
>we all have to walk the same path
I disagree; we all have to acknowledge the potential fallacies in our own paths while accepting and guiding those in paths that are not ours.
Definitely Christianity is going downhill, probably because they don't know how to teach "a relationship with God", if such a thing can be taught. Probably also because people like to take the scientific method as the new god.

>>29302976
>which version of Christianity is right
uhhh those are the semantics I'm referring to
But also things like God's name and what God wants, as those are things private to an individual anyway. As I said, God will judge who is in the right.
RE: psychedelics, they definitely open a door to a different level of consciousness, or rather connect the subconscious and the conscious.
>>
>>29303042
dear fellow anon

how would you interpret:

>John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

please provide insight of what you think.

???
>>
>>29303042
Im not arguing that a version of Christianity is right though. I've been asking him repeatedly what he thinks it is and hes unable to tell me. Its a real curious situation because I can't tell if OP is trolling with a fuckton of effort, or if he's actually braindead retarded and couldn't figure out how to turn a fucking doorknob. I almost feel bad for spiritual noobs but I really don't, at all, I've never understood why NPCs don't like thinking
>>
>>29303055
How do you interpret this retarded faggot
>>
>>29303039
i dont need to prove you anything stupid nibblet why cant you understand that?

no proof will be enough to your fatass unless you actually start thinking about this shit more deeply and look for yourself. You keep denying christ in your heart.

What do you want me to tell you, to follow a specific secular version of christianity?

no fagotbot, the best thing you can do now is read all the sources you can find by yourself then discern. I have already told you that religion has been long corrupted but yeshua was legit, you can make an idea of his teachings by reading the bible. Even if it has been edited in some ways that might not be a 100% accurate you can still get the focal point of practicing faith and turning away from bad habits.
>>
Your thread probably got deleted because this isn't a religion board.
>>
>>29303071
Why can't you answer what I posted nibblet?

What are you trying to imply with whatever interpretation i may give you of that particular verse?
>>
>>29303085
It wasn't my thread and theology is more paranormal than you think.
>>
>>29303076
In my heart I feel like praying to an external entity is the same as praying to any other external entity, does nothing but take away my energy. You don't act like a morally righteous person at all. You're merely "ethical", like Walmart is "ethical", you aren't moral like Jesus Christ was claimed to be. I don't even know what happened in history 100 years ago let alone 2000. To claim you know is a lie. And for God to create me in his image, he must know what he's doing. He didn't create me just to create an unaware soul that's going to Hell, if he did, then that is a retarded and unjust God and theres a huge reason Christianity is on the downfall, none of it makes any fucking sense at the core. You know of others' words which they have prepared for you to see, and just take their word for it. None of it makes sense from the get-go, in my heart I feel as if the God you speak of is not a real God, that your intuition is broke, and that to believe in such a God is so mind numbingly stupid that I actually pity souls like yours. No "God" that you speak of has ever communicated with me directly. And I've prayed to your Yahweh way too many times in my life. I would much rather go to "Hell" than be stuck with your faggotry for eternity
>>
>>29303088
of course i can interpret jesus telling you to go through him to get to the father (sounds gay) i just dont care. you're so full of shit you should blow your worthless brains out onto your trailer wall because I fucking hate you and I hope Nazis win so retards like you get lined up and shot immediately. My life would be ten times better AT LEAST if Earth was all people of my intelligence level. I usually dumb myself down for conversations like you but you deserve to know, you're fucking retarded and you don't deserve to have children, faggot
>>
>>29303103
Then suit yourself heretic edgylord and enjoy the pit.

You are even claiming to know my morals just by what i am advocating here for lol

All the teachings of the bible still apply today because guess what, the world was already fucked up and its going to whole nother level of fucked up soon based on lately events.

And yes I know, I didn't take words from others. All my claims come from personal research and life experiences that go beyond the "common sense"

And you have been aware, but you keep denying christ.
>>
>>29303120
Lmao you are truly a fucking bot dude you only regurgitate shit

I despise evil fuckers like you who cant see past their egos.

We'll see who was right in time.
>>
>>29303123
i claim to know your morals because you said word for word i dont deserve pleasure. only god can decide that according to you. you are a hypocrite and when you die you will only laugh at how insanely stupid your human self was. Then you'll go back to being human because you clearly didn't learn anything, wow
>>
>>29303136
keep being a degenerate coomer succumbing to your earthly supposed needs fucker lets see who is right after we die nibblet

keep enjoying your empty unhappy life with temporal empty pleasure.
>>
>>29303055
A excellent question, one I probably don't have the be-all answer for today. But I'll try.
Let's try looking at the context of that passage. Jesus, before that line, (John 14:1-4) is basically saying that he's going to die, any you will too, but he'll come back for you and show you the way to his Father's place.
If we take that as a literal statement, it's a line that speaks to the Second Coming.
I like to see it more figuratively however. Christians believe that the Holy Spirit lives inside of them, and they're right. It's their relationship with that spirit (their own "personal Jesus", if you will) that speaks to their salvation. I don't believe everyone calls the Spirit the same thing, because that's not a personal relationship in that case.

>>29303071
*sigh* I hate to parrot mainstream Christianity, but Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice for sin, thereby eliminating the need for animal sacrifice. You're quoting old-testament stuff.

>>29303062
It takes time to put the pieces together; I reckon were all still working on it. He made the post so he's either "reeeeing" for fun or he's trying. Let God judge.
>>
>>29303136
the pleasure of FINDING TRUE SCRIPTURE* mind you, was the context. Which you didnt provide because youre full of shit and having a conversation with you is useless because you are completely unaware of yourself. i bet you think your intrusive thoughts while trying to meditate are demons taking over LMAO. Enjoy being a fucking soulless husk of a human being worshipping a Jewish invented dumbed down version of their religion for the ignorant cattle
>>
>>29303155
By those words I can see you still think demons are fairytales

like i said m8 you are in for a hell of a ride literally if you keep coping without seeing reality and accepting your degeneracy

keep denying the son, he will deny you when the time comes
>>
>>29303147
thank you for your response anon. Yes, I am still on my path of learning and quest for truth but so far the checkpoint is faith is the only way.
>>
>>29303169
....i dont think demons are fairytales. your third eye is broke. it may seem like im such a big meanie but the times i developed the most in my life included others peoples very "mean" words. use logic my man. your thoughts are clearly disorganized and you've made a ton of assumptions that as I've shown with photographic evidence even, are not true.
>>
>>29303187
your third eye is a literal fucking psyop by the devil nibblet

Is it really hard to accept that you been deluded by psychedelic's?

Like I said, your ego is still showing very much.
>>
>>29303190
third eye is just another term for the intuitive faculty, the term is older than your religion my dude
>>
>>29302512
4chan threads are not evidence
>>
>>29303208
you cant tell me shit about where the third eye teachings come from m8

its all a fucking psyop by the one eye god

the egyptians were worshipping this shit already and if you look enough you will see that they did not praised the true god but their fallen sons
>>
>>29303190
do you seriously not know your body has energy centers, anon?
>>
>>29303218
Yes nibblet and practicing magick comes from the people that worship the devil.
>>
>>29303217
>u r the psyop
>....no U r the psyop!!!!!
lol keep crying baby
>>
>>29303230
keep coping fucker you will die one day and realize by yourself but it will be too late
>>
>>29303236
Refer to
>>29302818
>>
>>29303236
https://youtu.be/-29TXLu7k_k
>>
>>29303262
>imagine actually falling for the deception of this literal deluded niblet
>>
>>29303279
He's right you know, as if you actually watched it. The video's there for others and you if you happen to want to wake the fuck up. You're the one imagining Hell. Not me.
>>
File: fibonacci-sequence.jpg (110 KB, 736x736)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>29303279
Imagination is the closest word to the divine ineffable source which creates all. Read more. I'd recommend Neville Goddard for a little spiritual newb like you <3
>>
>>29303298
I do not need to fucker, I already know what he is advocating for just by watching all his video titles. All new age heresy.

And no, hell is a very real place designed for people who deny their creator or have sinned against his morals and fail to repent.

You are not god kid.
>>
>>29303179
That's a good starting point, belief, exploration and self-growth are essential.

If I can share something with you, I am at a roadblock myself. I'm pretty sure the majority of the people in this thread accept that we are very close to the Revelation. Given that's the case, the earth needs to be prepared for the harvest. It must be prepared through apostasy, as far as I can tell.
Yet what does that apostasy amount to on a board where people argue over semantics like whether psychedelics are enlightening or not?
I am convinced that faith without works is only the beginning of the path. If the work is apostasy, a message is needed, and it best be consistent.
I pray for that message.
>>
>>29303330
True, I actually believe we do need to put some work ourselves but as long as we don't distant ourselves from the faith and the moral compass he wants his sons to have in order to enter the kingdom we will be ok.

What i mentioned about psychodelics is very true anon, im not the only one saying it is a psyop on this board but I unfortunately only got bot responses.

I might need to refine my way of communicating the message but I know that someone will be able to see what I am advocating for here and hopefully research more for themselves.
>>
>>29303318
you have no idea the wisdom he spoke and you do not deserve, you call me kid yet say shit like niblet. you are an arrogant little brat, never said i was god, you just always project your nonsense onto me. ironically in the end, you were more new age than me
>>
>>29303364
I do have an idea m8

And you will burn for listening to a niblet who is deluded instead of the teachings of the bible

I said that because most of you fuckers think you are your own god and can manifest whatever reality your degenerate imagination can come up with lol

Keep eating copeflakes
>>
>>29303330
I just think people who can't/don't consume cannabis and other classic psychedelics tend to have much more linear/actual botlike type thinking. Psychedelics obviously increase brain connectivity but its how you use them and of course retards smoke dmt wanting to "speak to ETs" or suddenly "get the ultimate truth" and get mindfucked like they should. But with respect these chemicals are tools and its so funny seeing this man tell people they need to do more research and then they'll conclude psychedelics are wrong, as if research won't show the complete opposite. I'm going to go do something productive with my life. Use erowid the website its really useful. Peace
>>
File: persecution.jpg (111 KB, 900x536)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>29302512
>>29302559
>>29302572
>>29302628
>>29302772
>>29302782
Make Christianity Illegal Again
>>
>>29303388
you just keep coping so you can justify your actions

stop frying your brain while you can
>>
>>29303372
Thats not what anybody said, at all. I didn't say I could create whatever reality. That's what you are saying. Even if I could, you wouldn't know that. Everything is merely but a half-truth. You just have a very close-minded personality which is funny because Yeshua was very open-minded. He was also a jew. Cry harder christfag
>cope! seethe!
nah, piss your pants and cry more little pissbaby. nobodys watching. go ahead. piss your pants.
>>
>>29303406
your overlords will probably start doing that soon m8

I bet you are happy you will live in a more evil fucked up place with no moral compass than what it currently is
>>
>>29302512
Hold, I have but one question.
Did the God of the bible say to jews they are his chosen people and that they will be great?

Incase they control the world and you are subjugated to them.

Because when jews are abandoned by Adonai, it goes real bad for jews, they get rekt. They aren't getting rekt, they are stepping on your neck.

So what gives?
>>
>>29303413
im very open nibblet but i already went through your shit and saw the psyop upfront

I will never advocate for what you advocate because I now recognize it truly for what it is.

Keep coping bastard heretic
>>
>>29303418
jews were corrupted long ago and god restarted faith 2.0 through jesus and jews couldnt accept it

is that hard to understand

all of the elite fuckers are larping they worship the devil behind doors
>>
>>29303423
the psy op? you mean, what you fell for? you were the one who didnt know joe rogan worked for CIA. controlled opposition is supposed to, you know, mix truth in with lies. Or maybe you don't know. I guess thats why I have to explain it to your dumbass. Cry harder. You literally are continually falling for a jewish psy-op.
>>
>>29303434
When jews are not under the protection of Adonai, they get rekt. They aren't getting rekt. They are living large.
>>
>>29303435
lmao in what statement did i denied joe rogan working for the fucking hidden elite?

He indeed is and he keeps promoting stupidity like consumption of DMT because it opens you to external demonic entities

Is that really hard for your ego to understand?
>>
>>29303354
Maybe psychedelics just aren't for everyone? I've come to formidable conclusions through psychedelics, but some people are married to sobriety. I grant you that taking them for the sake of getting inebriated will fry your brain.

>refine my way of communicating
lol just don't resort to ad hominems, there's too much of that going around.
>>
>>29303440
they been getting rekt m8

and the ones in control are not true jews, they larp that shit and worship the devil like i mentioned before

god wanted a new covenant and so he made it through the sacrifice of his son
>>
>>29303453
>they are in control because the devil is stronger than god
Huh, how is he gonna save you then
>>
>>29303443
but he clearly doesn't actually do DMT so all of his retarded stories are for retards like you to deter you from expanding your consciousness lol.
>IS IT THAT HARD FOR YOUR EGO
what you saw on your trips was a projection of the fear you try to instill onto other people. you deserved all of it. if that even happened. my intuition tells me you wouldnt know about changa if it didnt happen but you never know.
>>
>>29303457
through faith, doing good works and staying away from sinful practices.

I believe god lets the devil roam to test people.
>>
>>29303466
keep coping dude you are doing it so hard you cant even begin to rationalize the idea
the only thing that will get expanded is your rectum once you get to the pit.
>>
>>29303443
because you sir, are incredibly retarded for a changa user, but then again psychedelics won't fix a retarded person
>>
>>29303482
I like pain, how could I possibly be tortured in Hell is my question? I've already been there ya goober. Cry harder your tears are delicioussssss
>act like christ!!!! wait what now youre telling me to act like christ???? no i just want to tell others to act like christ theyll see when they die MWAHAHHAHAH
retarded faggot kys lol
>>
>>29303484
you have no idea fucker lmao you really dont, otherwise you wouldnt be here spitting your shit about pretending you know me for responses on a fucking 4chan board.

Oh but I do know what you advocate for and you have been warned, get culled and cast away from the fathers presence fucker, he will deny you just like you keep doing so in your retard deluded false enlightment and cope
>>
>>29303418
The Jews will only be great if they keep the covenant, which they break consistently in the bible.

Then God forgives and the Jews get successful for a bit, then worship other gods and get rekt again.

Hard to say in modern times; only some Jews are still even tracing their lineage back to Abraham. It's debatable if there's still such thing as a biological Jew as the blood has been spread out across generations so much.
>>
>>29303495
enjoy being a cumbucket for demons
>>
>>29303510
enjoy imagining hell and demons for the rest of your life you ugly stupid looking faggot take care of yourself your appearance is rough hahahhahah
>>
>>29303503
thank you anon, that was a good response.
>>
>>29303525
No one is imagining anything bastard. These things are real and you refuse to accept them because it would imply you have to change your behavior.

Like I said enjoy being nothing but a cumbucket for demons and culled away from existence and life after your material body passes away, just like you did while living and not even knowing it.
>>
>>29303533
Dumb bitch how the fuck is my life going to change after accepting Jesus as the savior? You're clearly just as rude as me so what gives? I never have met a Jesus. So if I don't accept this random name of some random guy who may or may not have done things from my perspective, God will torture me forever? This is why everyone hates you Christfags, and this is why people do nothing but laugh at your entire existence. You know nothing of death. That's the point in being human, retard.
>>
>>29303545
who would have thought?!
you keep regurgitating more of the same demon

>C

>O

>P

>E

keep denying christ, he will deny you when the time comes

enjoy being a smegma consumer in the pit
>>
>>29303573
haha cope!!! im going to heaven and youre not hahah! all i had to do was say like 10 words you couldnt even say cus youre a brainlet. i acceb jesus chribble as lord n savior :DDDD god hes such a godly man j could jus suck his dicl omnomnomnimmnnrjdhhdndndb dmmmmmmmmmm jesus dick enndmfmgnfndnnsnshshshhs god is a nigger
>>
>>29303588
you literally have the consciousness of a bot and cant connect more dots because of your own ego lol

I will get on my way anon, hope you think more deeply about these things and stop worshipping the frog god unconsciously.

Start by not smoking anything. I am still struggling with leaving that bad habit behind myself, but you can get there.

Peace anon.
>>
>>29303613
Im moar enlightend than u >:DDDDD suck out my enlightened jesus asshole shitter 9000 itll help u stop smok and eventually you could even be as enlightend as me see??? i dont even habe secks anymoar i just sit round and pray. if you stray from god he'll beat you with his big daddy belt just lije my big daddy oh god i think hes coming back fuck NO DAD
>>
>>29303613
Why would I ever stop herbal combustion breathwork man you really are retarded
>>
>>29303416
Unironically yes. Christian "morals" have caused more suffering than probably any other moral perspective in history
>>
>>29303903
cringe
>being this deluded and not being capable of actually seen the good christianity has made to the western world by studying history

are you a tranny? you seem to have the IQ of one.

There is just no way you can justify what you just said unless you are one and have been deluded by the establishment to blame the evil in the hearts of men to the all mighty.

biggest psyop which was the crusade was perpetrated by the romans on purpose. They have been taking care of corrupting everything related to christianity. What you fail to realize is that many times throughout history humanity has let god down, but he still loves us and is sorting out the bad seeds from the good ones for his eternal joy and ours in heaven having everlasting life.
>>
>>29303982
Christianity is an outdated worldview. It's always lagged behind the times, and has had to be dragged kicking and screaming towards progress. It simply doesn't meet the spiritual needs most people have today—hence why younger people are leaving churches in droves, why those who remain are mostly "cultural" Christians, etc etc. It's clearly going through its death throes right now.
>>
Lmao he's just another prophet
>>
>>29304058
a spiritual need that suits your degeneracy like cooming to traps online?

You are coping m8, the bible morals still apply to today but people have turned away from god.

They are worshipping the beast system.

Can't you see you are in the middle of a divine plot? this shit goes back who knows how much really people have been turning away from the father and preferred sinful ways of living amd worshipping false gods

things always fucking explode when society gets too degenerated and late events just point towards the end times in like next 100 years lol
>>
>>29302512
Just believing in Christ is not the solution. His teachings are a great start, but there is way more to it.
Remote Viewing Moksha by Technical Intuition (Brett Stuart)
https://archive.org/details/moksha_video_20190830
https://youtu.be/z4Ed40tVGOg

Alien Interview by Lawrence R. Spencer
https://archive.org/details/1947RoswellAl.INTERVIEWMatildaODonnellMacElroy/mode/1up

The Death Traps by Farsight Institute (paywall)
https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Death_Traps_Farsight_Project_main_page.html

The Escape by Farsight Institute (paywall)
https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Escape_main_page.html

ET Negotiations by Farsight Institute
https://youtu.be/CJBNpXkw4V0

The Death Trap and How To Avoid It by Wes Penre
https://de.scribd.com/document/342382885/The-Death-Trap-and-How-to-Avoid-It-by-Wes-Penre

Journeys Trilogy by Robert A. Monroe (Journeys out of the body, Far Journeys, Ultimate Journey)
https://archive.org/details/journeys_out_body
https://archive.org/details/far_journeys
https://archive.org/details/ultimate_journey

The Gateway Experience by Monroe Institute
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/0BwuTXIXl1qRFcTh4dGlrWHBGUzA

Robert Monroe Interview by Guido Ferrari and Julie Mazo, 1992
https://youtu.be/h6WRVr55H3A [Open]

Project Stargate documents
https://archive.org/details/stargatefiles
https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf (Gateway process document)

A CE-5 Handbook
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmuTJ55izsf1AkrriFUYmwUXnd6wwNYL/view

CE-5 Contact Tones
https://youtu.be/wPCK5yQmgCs

CE-5 guided meditation
https://youtu.be/n0A6pwADnGQ

A quick rundown on gnosticism
https://gnosticismexplained.org/the-gnostic-demiurge/

Tricked by the Light
http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

Parapsychological Encyclopedia
https://psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk
>>
>>29302512
>Christ is king
King of what?
>>
Rude, Crude, and Lewd. GFY!
>>
Most have not even tried to be on the path of The Way of The Christ yet they mock it. Why? They are anti-Christ. Why? Their father is not the Christ's Father.
>>
File: image0.gif (24 KB, 295x215)
24 KB
24 KB GIF
>>29302512
>Christ is king and he rules over all your demonic asses.

Satanists are retarded and so are you, kike on a stick
>>
>>29302512
I think Mushishi is /x/ tier. It talks about the 3rd eye and spirits, seems to talk about a different subject every episode. I'm at the 3rd episode and stopped a month ago, I'm gonna continue it tonight.
>>
>>29302512
Your Jesus, (or is it Yeshuah or Jeshua, now), is only King of the Jews, and (((they))) don't want him!
>>
>>29302512
This the the Truth! Praise Jesus Christ, our only True Lord And Savior. The Satanic Elites fear Christ. Watch this video, learn the Truth and save your souls.
>>
>>29302616
How have i not seen that clip holy shit joey Diaz is BASED AS FUCK

>different anon btw
>>
>>29302616
Honestly dont bother with that guy. If he was actually learning the authentic un translated scriptures you would see that it doesn't say hell is eternal but is an eon (1000 years) which lines up with with 1k years is a day to the lord.
>>
>>29302512
proselytizing is spam. remember to report these threads when you see them.
>>
File: 1617067985543.jpg (43 KB, 854x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>29302512
>ACCEPTING CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY
You know it, thats why kikes and their little zogbots are fighting Christianity all day and night. They believe that their messiah will come only after Chritianity is gone completely.
>>
>>29306752
why are you the christ baphomet ?
you thought you could create without the creator
all for a world full of faggots
too much cavalieri sex
so sad too bad
not interested in boring faggot world
>>
>>29302616
>these are all podcasters and former professors and all these different people who are doing different things together
Sounds shady.
>>
>>29302667
>but they dont hurt your liver or anything!
What the fuck does that have to do with being subjected to influence from entities?
>>
>>29304058
And what are the spiritual needs people have today? Please explain.
You wouldnt happen to mean 'desire for bodily pleasures' when you say 'spiritual needs', would you?
>>
>>29303466
>bro he talks about dmt and how great it is to deter people from using dmt!
Anon, dont be this stupid.
>>
>>29308100
I've found the cosmology and practices of other religions to be more fulfilling—particularly Thelema, which emphasizes the importance of individual will/destiny, and other Magickal practices. There's quite a few reasons that I stopped being Christian, but the main one is that it just didn't do anything for me. Nothing about those beliefs did anything to improve my character or my life, so I started trying different ones
>>
>>29308338
No worries anon you are not special, you turned away from faith like most. I thought I had the answers as well studying magickal practices but oh boi I was wrong.
>>
>>29308114
did you not see me showing how he works for the CIA you literal fucking retard
>>
>>29308378
and yet you keep coping with your DMT comsumption. Are you sure you are not the retarded one here?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.