[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626710275971.png (342 KB, 607x450)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
I don't know what this creature is but I have seen it in my dreams and during meditation. It always tells me secrets, things that I can't repeat. Not because I don't want to repeat it but I can't. Does anyone have any information on wtf this thing is?
>>
File: glover.png (532 KB, 1000x656)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>29300876
I also would like to know why it has such a striking resemblance to glover
>>
It's a Golem
You make them by getting humans to watch TV.
>>
File: grimoire.jpg (101 KB, 500x376)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>29300876 it seems this creature has been placed here by some artificial means. So I would like to know why it has been appearing to me.
>>29300913 I do not watch TV
>>
>>29300876
I take it you're physically unable to share the secrets? Like your voice won't work? Or you'll be unable to type?
>>
>>29300941
It seems that way, but I think it has more to do with the fact that I have no idea how to describe the things I have learned. It communicated directly to my soul, it taught me of the world, the different planes that one can exist on but I haven't any clue how to type the names. Things unpronounceable by human tongue. I was also told about some form of large planetoid creatures that once exposed to too much sorrow and despair they cause the extinction of their planet.
>>
>>29300965
Did he provide you with a name he goes by?
>>
>>29300941
I was given visions of these creatures, they grow darker with more despair, if two meet it seems they are destined for battle. If the creatures battle it seems to result in the death of all flora and fauna on these planets.
>>
>>29300990
Which kind of meditation do you practice? Are you a lucid dreamer?
>>
>>29300980
it has not, it has no voice. It communicates these things directly to my soul, I hear them but it isn't audible to my ears. I hasn't asked my name but I think it already knows. I have been unable to ask it questions or even speak during the transfer of knowledge that it gives me. I don't know if I can ask it's name, if it even has one. I cannot tell if it a masculine, or feminine presence. It doesn't gives off a very powerful energy but it doesn't feel malicious. Every time I meet with this creature I am left with more questions than answers
>>
>>29301009
I practice mound sitting, and yes I am a lucid dreamer. I am normally very active in my lucid dreams, however when I am approached by this creature I cannot move, and if I do move it's at the will of the creature, it often inspect my body. It is about the size of my torso in my dreams but I do not know if this is its true size
>>
>>29301011
Do you recall anything outta the ordinary taking place around the Time prior to the creature first establishing contact with you? Did you experiment with any magick rituals or entheogens?
>>
>>29301054
I have been practicing the same rituals for years, the only thing out of the ordinary that I have observed recently is sightings of strange dogs. Whilst in the woods I have been getting circled by creatures that look canine but don't have the same presence. They aren't skinwalkers or anything of the sort from what I can tell, and they have never directly approached me or posed a threat
>>
>>29301068
Where do you carry out your mound sitting sessions? How long do they usually last?
>>
>>29301089
I carry out my mound sitting in an old graveyard that I found tucked away in the back of a forest near where an old village used to be. The time they last varies but never less than an hour
>>
>>29301116
What initially made you wish to start experimenting with mound sitting?
>>
>>29301123
Shamanism is something that has been practiced by my family for many years but it ended with my great grandfather. I wanted to continue the tradition so I decided to research it. I'm still relatively new to it, however I feel this experience is not typical
>>
>>29301116
I feel I should mention that this village is incredibly old, I have tried to find any mention of it and I've gotten nothing. Nearest town is an hour out and none of them have any idea what I'm talking about. The headstones are incredibly old, overgrown and crumbling, erosion has completely defaced them so if there was any engraving in the stone it is gone now. I looked at maps from the 1800's and I found no reference of the village at all
>>
>>29301181
Do you feel comfortable saying what part of the world you're in? Also, which culture does the shamanism you practice belong to?
>>
>>29301240
I am in an area formerly known as Elysium Fields, I am in the midwest united states. The shamanism we practice is a part of the norse faith.
>>
>>29301240
The place in which I practice mound sitting however is about 3 hours from where I live.
>>
>>29301300
Thinking about this, I wonder why I see it in my dreams when I am 3 hours away from where I first encountered it when mound sitting.
>>
>>29301318
Does the golem appear to you every single Time you sleep? Day or night?
>>
>>29301337
It does not. It has appeared to me three times whilst mound-sitting 3/5 times since I've encountered it. and only twice whilst sleeping, I first encountered the creature on June 12th, 2021.
>>
>>29301360
It sounds as if you picked him up from the graveyard. If necessary, you can always try asking in /omg/ in case they might know what he is. Although, in several hours, you might start getting more replies as people begin to wake up. I'd stay longer and talk some more. However, my body is calling me to sleep. Either way though, I'll check your thread in the morning. How long have you been mound sitting?
>>
>>29301448
I have been mound sitting for about a year and a half now, but I am learning more each day. Like I said I am not incredibly experienced in it and am entirely taught by things written by my great grandfather. Other than that I have to learn here and there, it is difficult to find others who practice shamanism.

I wish you good rest, thank you for speaking with me for so long. I hope you have pleasant dreams.
>>
>>29300876
It's jew magick.
you are being brainwashed by the kikes
>>
>>29301471
My own body beckons me to sleep as well, I have been up for the past 48 hours trying to find anything about the village and have found nothing
>>
>>29301480
You provide nothing to this discussion, rid yourself.
>>
How can I make a golem in real life?
>>
>>29300876
OP here, I am going to go to sleep. If anyone should find this thread before it is archived and has anything important or possibly helpful to add, please do so. I will check back when I am awake and create a follow-up thread when I awaken. Goodnight /x/, if I am visited by the golem in my dreams this evening I will do my best to ask it questions and try to make sense of what it tells me. I'll also try to figure out how to express any of the things it has told me so far.
>>
>>29301564
I have no information for you regarding this, this golem-like creature appeared to me without me wishing for it to do so. I am unsure what it brings me and where it will take me in the future. I know nothing of golems but this creature seems very powerful so I would be careful before meddling with such things.
>>
>>29301488
Try these. If none of them bring anything up, you can try searching public records for town registrations and building permits. There might also be old town maps in libraries.
>>>/g/82515644
>>>/g/82526194
>>
>>29301591
Thank you my friend, I will search through these
>>
>>29301591
I have searched through several libraries in the general area but the closest town to my mound sitting site is an hour. The furthest back I have gone is the 1800's I found a map from 1835 and it didn't have the village on it. None of the maps from 1835 to 2021 have this village shown on it
>>
Okay OP once again, I have no energy left to stay awake so I will now allow sleep to take me. Goodnight all, I hope to figure this all out but I am not holding my breath. Either I find something out from here or I get answers from the creature. Both seem quite unlikely but I will try nonetheless. Goodnight everyone.
>>
>>29300876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvqjJzuaNSE
>>
That thing is a Golem. It's a Jewish creation used to protect Jews or it's used by rabbis so they can demonstrate how good they are with magic
>>
>>29300913
>You make them by getting humans to watch TV.
kek
>>
Has anyone tried translating the letters? I think it's שוכ
>>
>>29301496
>OP dreams up a literal stone golem
>Not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews
Gas yourself with beans, Moshe

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.