[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I wanted to hate him
But Everytime I meditate on him I just have nothing but admiration and effection for him.
I realize that He is My God and has been with Me my whole life.
Dose this mean I'm Satan's Child a /x/ bros?
>>
File: saturn.jpg (6 KB, 385x385)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>29299997
Saturn's child*

Satan is the lower octave of Saturn whereas Lucifer is its higher octave.

Read the Cult of the Black Cube by Arthur Moros, it'll tell you what you need to know.

Hail to the Grand Architect
>>
>>29300032
Is it wrong to love him if there's a "Monad" Higher than him?
>>
The demiurge is in fact the creator of this universe. They understand the laws.
>>
File: cult le demiurge.jpg (524 KB, 1440x1440)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
>>29299997
>>
>>29300032
I literally have that symbol on my penis
The veins in my penis fourm that symbol
>>
>>29300046
Saturn is the remnant of primordial chaos within our reality. There is nothing which precedes it.

>>29300065
Nice
>>
>>29300072
What dose it mean?
>>
>>29300099
Saturn Reigns

It is the Cosmocrator. Holy above all things.
>>
>>29300149
How can this be
If true God is All loving
How can Saturn be God
>>
File: SATURNNWO.png (177 KB, 590x368)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>29300160
The "true God" is not all loving.

That's a comforting lie meant to placate the masses into obedience. If most were told the truth about reality, they'd refuse to accept it. Only those with eyes to see and ears to hear may grasp at it.

Forget what you've been conditioned to believe. Seek Divinity yourself and it will find you.
>>
>>29299997
I prayed to the demiurge a couple nights ago and when I woke up I felt I had betrayed Christ. the demiurge wants full obedience. they don't let you have one or the other.
>>
>>29300176
yahweh is basically an enormous narcissist demanding obedience and honor. then he'll be good to you. the loving father you hope for.
but fight him and he will not be pleased. he has many ways to punish the ungrateful.
>>
>>29300177
That's because Jesus Christ is Jupiter, Saturn's son. Hence why the climax of his Biblical narrative involves a Divine Son being sacrificed to a Heavenly Father.

However you're not really betraying Jesus because, if you recall from that story, Jesus was a willing sacrifice - despite the torment that came with that. There's a reason his symbol, the Cross, is an unfolded Cube. And why the Planet Jupiter has an apparent wound at its side (John 19:34)
>>
>>29300177
Idk anon
I just know he's revealed himself to me on very direct ways I can't ignore it
I feel like he's guiding me through life
Like all this suffering is helping me somehow
>>
>>29300176
Will you elaborate a bit please?
>>
File: ALLSEEINGEYE.jpg (49 KB, 516x535)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>29300208
It is helping you. Nothing grows stronger without suffering. That's why Saturn is a necessary evil and the highest good simultaneously.

>>29300202
Is it really narcissistic for your creator to demand obedience? Is a Father narcissistic for demanding his son follow his commands?

Saturn is far beyond this reality itself. Remember that.

>>29300215
Read the Cult of the Black Cube by Arthur Moros. It explains the basics in far greater detail than I could hope to in this thread.
>>
>>29300205
Can you stop being vauge and mysterious and just tell us what you think
OP is in trouble here because he wants to worship Satan
>>
File: saturn55.gif (4 KB, 75x75)
4 KB
4 KB GIF
>>29300232
He's not in trouble for wanting to worship God. He's at the precipice of a spiritual breakthrough and I want to encourage him wholeheartedly to follow that impulse.

I've been a Saturn worshipper for years and never once have I regretted it; despite its chthonic nature, it is still the Highest Divinity
>>
The absolute desperation of lie believers itt
>>
>>29300247
You're hitting so many vibes right now
I feel the same way
My life is definitely being led by a very chaotic current
It's painful but I love it idk man
I'm suffering but I know I'm being remodeled into What I was made to be....
>>
File: saturnaltar.png (2.43 MB, 2234x1322)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>29300247
This is an important section of the Arthur Moros book.

Set up an altar with a Black Cube and begin to worship it. You'll feel his vibrations soon enough and know, without any misgivings, you've chosen the right path.
>>
>>29300065
Post cock
>>
>>29300260
Godspeed
>>
>>29300208
yes all that thing people talk about synchronicity, the law of attraction, fate, destiny, is demiurge shit.

but it is a lie to trap us into the material.

you know that you are a gnostic because the path is very difficult. I reject all of it, and the demiurge punishes me constantly with bad luck and suffering.
>>
>>29300266
I can't get banned

>>29300270
So if Gods not all loving why do we have that notion of him being all loving within us?
>>
>>29300281
We cause our own suffering anon
>>
File: 1625161242106.jpg (50 KB, 1080x1351)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>29300281
The reason you're consumed by torment and misgivings is because you've bought the Gnostic lie that there is anything higher than our Cosmocrator (i.e. Monad), when that isn't true. You're grasping at something higher than the Highest God, which doesn't exist. Until you accept that, you'll never feel whole.

>>29300287
>So if Gods not all loving why do we have that notion of him being all loving within us?
Because a harsh truth is difficult to accept, whereas a comforting lie is easily bought.

Deep down though, you know there's more to reality than what you've been told to believe. Saturn is the answer to that.
>>
>>29300323
I wish you didn't have to be so vauge I really wanna understand what you are saying
>>
>>29300332
Seriously, read this book.
>>
>>29300337
A book isn't gonna help me anon
Just give it to me straight
>>
File: BARON.png (213 KB, 2026x1444)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>29300332
It's hard not to be vague about something so personal and mysterious. It's hard to convey just how much it matters.

I guarantee you, there's a reason you're reading this. He chooses his disciples, not the other way around. Even if the Saturnine path isn't your calling (which there's no shame in, it isn't for everyone) it's still worth researching because it's real.

>>29300354
Saturn is God. There is no Higher God.
That is the truth, as plainly as I can put it.
>>
File: 1626142743545.jpg (40 KB, 300x538)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>29300360
You mean God really eats his children anon?
>>
>>29300360
I tried Draconian path
I don't self deification is for me though...
Why would I wanna drift something fallen
>>
>>29300380
Saturn is Time / Chaos. Both consume All eventually, even the other Gods themselves.

That's really what the metaphor is meant to convey
>>
File: Sophia.jpg (49 KB, 406x610)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>29300360
>Saturn is God. There is no Higher God.
>That is the truth, as plainly as I can put it.

The pleroma is real. Embrace Sophia. Embrace Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 5thPentacleofSaturn.jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>29300390
The Saturnine path is decidedly a Right Hand Path venture. There is no "self-deification" - only service to Deity.

And make no mistake, Saturn is a beneficent Lord to his followers.

>>29300395
"No"
>>
>>29300400
I just wish I could understand deeper like who you believe Saturn really is in nature
Like what's He like?
Dose he really like punishing people?
Is a narcissist?

>>29300395
He's saying Jesus is Jupiter anon aka Saturn's son
>>
>>29300414
I'm not going to tell you everything now because Its nature is something you have to find out for yourself through communion. All I can say is that this is a worthy cause and you are lucky to have stumbled across it, as I have been.
>>
>>29300431
Well it started a few years ago
I dreamed about the demiurge in the sky and I was doing circles on carpet roads.
Ever since then I've been contemplating him Trying to understand deeper and deeper meanings of What the demiurge represents
I just want closure
>>
>>29300459
You won't find it immediately. This is a lifelong commitment, but if you stick to it and worship earnestly - you'll find everything you're looking for and more.
>>
>>29300247
>>29300149
>>29300072
>>29300032

Back in 2015, I had visions of being a hermaphrodite with red skin, red hair and red irises like an albino. I had two sets of legs and two sets of arms, and this was emotionally implied (By dream logic) to make me similar to a spider.

The realm this hermaphrodite was in was also red, but slow, pulsating and peaceful. It felt like my point of origin, and I was told (Again, as if by dream logic) that I was simultaneously this hermaphrodite and my current 2015 self. And that this hermaphrodite was my ancestor, and the mother-father of the Titans, who were my geneological intermediatries between me and the hermaphrodite - which is to say, the Titans were also my ancestors, and the children of the hermaphrodite.

My life has been a catastrophe since then, and only the promise of reincarnation - which was also revealed to me - has kept me going.
>>
>>29300463
Idk man
I just want the Truth idc how ugly it is anymore idc if I'm alone and this entire universe is a coop for being lonely
I just want the truth once and for all
>>
>>29300474
Saturn rewards patience and punishes shortcuts. Keep that in mind.

>>29300468
You're one of the lucky ones too.
>>
>>29300483
I'll keep meditating....
I woke up the other day telling myself I was the demiurge...
This morning I woke up knowing I am the cause of my own suffering...
I feel like I'm all over the place
>>
>>29300500
That's natural, believe me I understand it's a mindfuck.

You're not going insane, if anything you're slowly regaining your sanity. Once you start tearing down the veil of illusions, you can't ever stop it.

You'll feel better in time, once you commit to a path that is true to yourself. If it's Saturnine, all the better.
>>
My hands still smoke sometimes. I can't help seeing it as something artificial. A sign of something wrong. Yet as far as manipulations aimed at me might go, this one works better than the crying gulptard of psychotic noises. For though I know the rape cult considered me a disposable molestable with no rights over this, I still remember in my prior lifetime that summoning fire to my hands was taught to me as proof the universe loved me. It's difficult to take the smoke as anything but a positive sign.

There was some smoke from this post, and the gulptard threw a tantrum over it, redoubling its psychotic noises. It really is desperate to hurt me for being honest and disobedient in ways it can't become. If it - or more likely, if it's operator - could give up hatred, they'd be happier, as I am happier without hatreds.

The mind-rape set has a primitive lack of ethics. All the world could be more productive if the same class of technology were applied to helping people broadly rather than hurting a few unusually unpopular people.

Why is this related to "the demiurge"? Well, it's like... God made me the wrong species, and bare minimum, that was a very strange decision. I've had corrupt people try to press gnosticism onto me, and God only knows why, but they and not I drew this connection first.
>>
>>29300508
One night I went to lay down for bed and a voice said "I'm the one you pray too"
Could that be my mind's eye or the demiurge?
>>
>>29300529
How the hell should I know?

There's a lot of shit you're asking that you've straight up gotta figure out for yourself. I'm sorry, but that's true of anything.

Hopefully what I've told you has helped a little though. I know you said you don't like books, but I would really recommend the Arthur Moros one. It helped me immensely when I was going through the same existential confusion.
>>
>>29300483

>You're one of the lucky ones too

I never had much, and Saturn took away what little I had left. But I don't care because what I really want is to be like my Titan ancestors and the hermaphrodite.

>Saturn rewards patience and punishes shortcuts. Keep that in mind

So there is the promised reward at the end of this, right? Saturn will make me immortal and beautiful? He also promised WMD-tier destructive power.

Also, are we all going to build cathedrals of living stone for ignorant rubes too afraid to replace their flesh with the living stone and live forever? Or was that just my personal fever dream?
>>
>>29300547
You shouldn't worship Saturn just because you want something in return. Worship should always be for its own sake. Yes, Saturn is beneficent to his followers, but I guarantee you if you approach Him with the mindset, "I'll just give a little to take a lot back in return" - you're gonna get your shit rocked even harder.
>>
File: demiurge_apologism.png (678 KB, 1200x758)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
I feel sort of similar. The situation is more complicated than what most people let on. Most people's conception of the ultimate aim of spirituality sounds like spiritual suicide rather than anything like an "ascension". Maybe that's just because spirituality has been properly co-opted by Easterners. They see a static, unmanifest no-thingness as ultimate existence. Maybe most gnostics agree. I couldn't agree less. Most modern "esotericists" are crypto-buddhists. There are good qualities with manifestation and change. Peak existence is like a good dream that always have neat thing to explore or experience. The Demiurge's Garden of Eden sounded like that but the Serpent Christ fucked that up.
>>
>>29300555
What dose he want from us besides blood atonement?
>>
>>29300576
Saturn doesn't truly want anything from humanity, given his altogether otherworldly / alien nature. It is us that should want to give ourselves freely to him by virtue of his existential pre-eminence.

A little blood and olive oil every now and again wouldn't hurt though.
>>
>>29300547
one thing I agree with the satanist ITT is the demiurge psychology can be understood because we are him.

he will reward but also take away.

the demiurge hates me because every time he gives me some fortune, I become arrogant... egotistical...out of control. so he began to punish me. giving me great things then taking them away immediately.

I am just sick of his 'lessons'. there is no winning for a being that requires endless worship.
>>
>>29300601
You're a byproduct of the Saturnine current of creation, not the totality of Saturn itself.
>>
>>29300601
Maybe if you started to LEARN from these lessons you wouldn't constantly have to face them time and time again.
>>
>>29300624
Dude I'm an aquarius Fuck this current it's fucked up
>>
>>29300680
So that's the ultimate lesson right?
Becomes the demiurge?
Say I Am?
It's the opposite of what the sophist believe in
>>
>>29300555

>You shouldn't worship Saturn just because you want something in return

I have Body Dysmorphia, maybe at clinical levels, and so subjectively to me it feels like being in fire and hanging out with Saturn because I heard a voice say he'd put the fire out.

Some would say I'm a tranny, but it's deeper than that.

>Yes, Saturn is beneficent to his followers, but I guarantee you if you approach Him with the mindset, "I'll just give a little to take a lot back in return" - you're gonna get your shit rocked even harder

I went to the Buddhists and the Christians.

Buddhists told me that reincarnation may get me what I want, but it would take uncountable lifetimes, and even then I was told that my own oscillating would change what I wanted.

Christians told me God would not change my body, and at that point I lost interest.

No one has told me Saturn won't change my body, but if they did and I was convinced by their argument, I'd give up on Saturn too.

And to make myself seem even more dishonest; I felt like I was betraying Saturn when I involved myself with Buddhism and Christianity. I felt like Saturn had told me to become normal, and become a fake Buddhist/Christian.

To be honest, I think Saturn gives me nothing because I'm of no value to him. He only rewards powerful servants, and I'm weak. I've colored myself graphene-black for Saturn, but I'm just a useless clown and so now have a red six pointed star on my chest that excludes me from the natural order while not making the cut for Saturn's order.
>>
>>29300689
No

Again, you're a byproduct of the Saturnine current - not the totality of Saturn itself.

A statue isn't its sculptor.
>>
>>29299997
I also love the semiurge. He is our Great Creator, and Heavenly Father.

He and all of creation deserve honor.
>>
File: IMG_5730.jpg (192 KB, 428x570)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>29300694
You're not going to find the solution to your problem of self-worth by appealing to an external Deity. YOU are responsible for sorting yourself out. No one is going to do that for you. It's a harsh truth, but it is true.

Maybe consider seeing a psychologist or going to a gym or something.

But if you take nothing else away from this thread, heed this: otherworldly Beings do not exist to magically solve all of your problems. These Beings don't exist FOR us, we exist FOR them.
>>
File: ascended.jpg (460 KB, 1196x752)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>29300574
>>
File: saturn.jpg (10 KB, 239x243)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>dude just eat your own tail!
>who cares if the material reality is a trap, its cool if you make others suffer
someone call ophiuchus
>>
is the force in star wars real?
>>
>>29300483
Is the mentally feeling connected to a spider a Saturine aspect or? Like a spider hive mind
>>
File: 1457110220017.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
Thanks again for the book tip, frogfren!
I was meant to post in that thread today & you were ment to show me the light.
>>
>>29300589

>It is us that should want to give ourselves freely to him by virtue of his existential pre-eminence

In my heart of hearts, I believe Saturn will help me. I crave a chance to complete his missions, but I'm a small fry. I have no power to help him. He knows this and pities me, and my hope is to be given what I want out of this pity. I want him to make me a powerful servant.

I'm uncouth and animalistic. And too stupid to lie.

>>29300719

>Maybe consider seeing a psychologist or going to a gym or something

I want to be shorter. I've been to medical professionals about related issues. The medical community did not refer me to a psychologist. They gave me all the help they could, and it is just not enough.

>otherworldly Beings do not exist to magically solve all of your problems. These Beings don't exist FOR us, we exist FOR them

I ask Saturn only to solve the problems that are beyond human ability to solve.

Friend, you are right - but the lowly man cannot help himself but act lowly. The universe cuts me down if I assume any value - so I am lowly, because I am always brought low.

I used to steal and lie. Petty theft long, long ago, and shallow lies that only made me untrustworthy to all I know, and had no real effect on anyone else. So I've improved myself.

But I can't make my heart so other-focused. So if that's what's ruining my life, than I guess I was born under a bad sign. I am what I am, and I guess I'm rabble.
>>
>>29300912
You're rabble if you keep choosing to see yourself as rabble. You are what you believe yourself to be.

I know it's hard not to fall into despair, but there's nothing so terrible that cannot be overcome by sheer will eventually. It just takes time.
>>
File: risen.jpg (73 KB, 1014x762)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>29299997
> Rise and rise again until lambs become lions
>>
>>29300046
Is it wrong to love your father if he isn't the king of your country?
>>
>>29300977
That's hardcore
Gets deep too
Think about crying it out as a child

>>29301083
We're talking about Darth Vader
>>
File: IMG_0807.png (141 KB, 1920x1642)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>29300926

>You're rabble if you keep choosing to see yourself as rabble. You are what you believe yourself to be

I believe myself basically to be this image. I had many more visions, and they were all promising. Most people would say I'm mentally ill, and would dismiss me as rabble. My delusions of greatness don't mean anything to other people, and my amatuerish art has clearly gotten me nowhere either.

But I don't come to Saturn asking for material wealth or Earthly success. I ask him to give me this image - to make me this woman. No human can grant this wish, and even if they could I wouldn't be able to afford it.
>>
File: sand-cat-fuck-you.png (382 KB, 2060x2179)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>29301329
>>
>>29300228
>Is a Father narcissistic for demanding his son follow his commands?
At a certain point yes. If you bring another conscious thing into existence you must accept at some point it will stop obeying all of your commands and you must also accept your commands are not always correct or the right choice.
>>
>>29299997
He's the reflection of Astarte brothers.
>>29301539
>>
>>29301329
Weird seeing you outside of /sunflower/.
>>
File: IMG_5203.png (67 KB, 777x938)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>29301836

Before I was a Cetusian or a Lyran, I was a variety of goddesses.
>>
>>29302103
If you choose me as your servant, I will be a faithful lover to you, my goddess blessed by the stars. You can also sit on my face if you like it.
>>
>>29299997
>>
>>29302383
cliffhanger much?

> Demiurge
> Subconscious
> Roar
> Consciousness
> Mind
>>
>>29302403
Demiurge, Saturn, Satan, etc
>>
>>29299997
Islam is, in my opinion, the religion which worship the demiurge the most blatantly.
>>
>>29302330

Become a pro-CRISPR activist. With CRISPR we can genetically modify ourselves and others to have that ass.
>>
>>29302410
Based
>>
>>29302430
Can CRISPR genetically alter a living/existing human, or is that only for designer babies? I always wanted to be a Dragon..
>>
Hey Satan, do you want people to worship you? Then why is your sandbox so fucking awful? It's really your own fault that the masses don't trust you. Someone in your position could obviously improve the living conditions down here, but you don't.

I would seriously consider changing my mind on you if you just got your shit together.
>>
>>29303738
Maybe His creation doesn't exist solely to serve your whims and fancies. Maybe the Creator could give a single flying fuck about your suffering therein.
>>
>>29303746
Sometimes it really seems like Satan wants to be worshiped and admired. But it's hard when he does things like COVID and the sketchy ass vaccines that we are being pressured into taking.
>>
>>29303760
Saturn doesn't NEED / want your worship, He's fine without it - it's just the right thing to do based on his divine pre-eminence
>>
>>29300032
Read (what remains of) Sanchuniathon's account and you'll understand that Saturn, the Father in Black, giver of life and mind, is like a harmonic of Elyon's fundamental frequency. Lucifer is another harmonic and the black cube is Beruth, Elyon's "shakti". Elyon has many as infinite harmonics and the human nature is one of them.
>>
>>29303798
I think that all the cliches of 'world works in mysterious ways' and so on help with that.
I just believe it is not the true god. The true god, the pleroma exiled him because of his narcissism, vanity, and greed.
>>
>>29304965
All I can say is that there's nothing I've found in my research of this phenomenon / direct communion with the Saturnine current to suggest it was preceded by anything at all
>>
>>29303606

>https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/06/crispr-injected-blood-treats-genetic-disease-first-time

Yes, it can.
>>
>>29300468
I believe I should link you to this:

https://soundcloud.com/bruxa-1/walts-underling-bruxa-remix
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (69 KB, 620x349)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>29303606
CRISPR is "Red Science" from Fallen London and it kicks all kinds of ass. Reject humanity, become a leviathan if you wish.
>>
>>29300694
Maybe you need to let go of your lust for a perfect material body and just manifest your ideal self within the spirit.
>>
>>29305772
Honestly good advice, hope that confused gender-bending dragonkin listens to it
>>
>>29303760
Lol. Evil is a far bigger problem than Satan existing. Humans are far more evil in groups than alone. One being can't be blamed for the bad behavior of all beings.
>>
>>29299997
Satanist larpers do you truly have the stomach to serve your Master? You will be stuck here with him for all eternity regardless if you continue to look to him for your answers. For every truth Lucifer tells is a lie to serve his agenda that agenda being the ultimate destruction and corruption of God's creations.
>>
File: mrbones.jpg (235 KB, 1391x783)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>29305809
Saturn (Satan/Lucifer) is God. Therefore you're stuck within its reality forever regardless

Enjoy the ride
>>
I had a dream I was jacked, but super light like a feather. The area was hyper realistic. More real than this reality. I was floating up through the ceiling into a hexagon with a sun symbol on it. As my hand pierced the area I got really scared because I felt I was going to be made into a god, which I felt was a trick of some sort. So I just started sprinting away leaping through the temple. Eventually I was caught and went spiraling down a set of stairs infinitely while a demon pretending to look like my mother held me down and kissed me. Did I make the right decision?
>>
File: ^Hereyago.jpg (358 KB, 1024x1232)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>29301329
Through your artwork Saturn shall see you.
>>>/ic/
Strongly suggest you invest in refining your artistry to better assist your mind's eye, as with adopting complementary stylistic traits to better encapsulate your desired emotion towards said state.
https://questden.org/kusaba/questarch/res/676346.html
Check this dude's art out, very cute style.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.