[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626814888958s.jpg (8 KB, 187x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
This world seems like hell to me, especially since this morning. Can I get an explanation?
>>
yes, today's energy is awful
last 2-3 days were great though
clean your aura, when planetary frequency is low lots of entities attaching
>>
>>29298473
thats cuz this world is hell
>>
>>29298473
My bad, I fapped to the wrong thing again
>>
>>29298473
go back to sleep
>>
>>29298473
You let some negative energy trap have power over you. Stop letting people make you feel unwarranted fear or guilt, or whatever it is you're feeling. Find out what you're feeling and why you're feeling it, in specific. Negative emotions are used for control.
>>
File: 2h3fy774jof21.jpg (47 KB, 480x480)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>29298473
read your bible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvipSwRkPbU
>>
>>29298473
We get good days and bad days anon
>>
Can you be grateful for Hell?
>>
>>29298473
It's all about the state of the mind Anon. If you're currently in hell, then step back and see if there's anything under your control that you can change to get closer to heaven.
Also, you must realize and accept that worrying and stressing over things won't improve your situation, but quite the opposite. Understand that whatever happens will be part of your life now and stressing over it won't be good for you. Try having an optimistic or even a neutral approach to whatever happens to you. Meditate if you must. Wherever you are, you will only reach heaven if you improve your state of being. Best of luck to you Anon.
>>
>>29298473
Activate your lower spinal cord
Sounds gay but that’s not what I mean
You will begin to breathe deeply and a healing wave will coarse through you
>>
File: D1zG77TX0AANECk.jpg (69 KB, 468x425)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>29300682
don't do this op, it's satanic kundalini yoga you will only be inviting demons into your body.
just read your bible and remember the promises of jesus are the truth in this world. it's the only way out of the satanic matrix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhWmQSrN7JE&list=OLAK5uy_nIMFXL7VuOCQlBB8HVxf5V3pRxiuZIZKw
>>
>>29298473
yes it is hell, you're here for what you did in your past life. you deserve this punishment, you deserve this suffering.
>>
>>29298493
That's weird, today is... peaceful.
I feel like the light of hope is getting closer everyday.
>>
>>29298493
How do you know the energy is bad today? I didn't know that energy could be bad at all, or is it for emotional reasons?

And how can I clean my aura? There is too much bs on this topic so I don't know, really.
>>
>>29298493
Unironically had a gut feeling that today would be a shit day and it came true. I was playing vidya, relaxing, suddenly a wave of dread and uselessness came over me. Like I had only been playing for 10 minutes, so I knew it wasn't the gaming that made me feel like that.
>>
>>29298493
>>29302267
This. Last weeks have been great for me but since last night theres this weird feeling
>>
To live is to suffer.
>Take joyfull participation in everyday sorrows of life
>>
File: 1601978829105.jpg (388 KB, 800x778)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>29298473
We've made it as best as we could, so cry me a river. Make it better if you're clever enough.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.