[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1552096425419.jpg (1.14 MB, 2048x1536)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Do you believe you are apart of God's plan x?
>>
>>29298051
Plan?
I'm supposed to have a plan?
>>
Of course.
>>
even the people that believe they aren't are
>>
>>29298051
Insofar as one believes god exists, aren't we all unavoidably part of his plan?
>>
It is a pretty fucked plan if me resenting God is part of God's plan.
>>
>>29298151
regardless the only way out is to submit
>>
>>29298051
I guess it depends on if he's going to be a part of mine?
>>
>>29298159
Yes, but I will bitch and moan every step of the way, speaking of
>>29298069
Fuck you where is my happiness you bastard
>>
>>29298179
I haven't figured out how to love god yet either
>>
Upon seeing God in the parking lot, as he awkwardly tried to leave as if we didn't make eye contact:
>me: God?
>god: slight pause, slow turnaround Yes son?
>me:You've got some explaining to do
>unsheathes katana
>God: I can explain!
>me: No. you can't,
>rolls decapitated head of Satan towards him
>God looks in shock
>me: because you're already dead
>Anata wa sudeni shinde imasu!
>>
>>29298051
Leaving this earth in september. Don't want any part of this toilet ping pong match between good and evil. Whatever will happen will happen. Im going back to bed.
>>
>>29298193
Not the guy you're talking to,
but I feel like it's not too hard.
We forgive people and then love them for the parts that we enjoy, or the things they do we enjoy. Or at least we can start there.
You don't love the Dad that beats you, but maybe you start by loving the way he'd play showtunes for your mom on her birthday or something.

Eventually all the mistakes of a normal person just look like programming, trauma and sleep walking anyway. I'd just do the same with God.

I think I can love and forgive God without thinking he's making the right choices.
And while not wanting to be here.

It's like...loving a child. You love your 6 year old because you love him, but you know he can't drive a car. When he pretends to drive a car, you don't look down on him.
I think that's about how to deal with God. I don't honestly think that this is it- so part of me thinks that there might still be a surprise, or a trick up his sleeve that makes this a worthwhile experience.
Possibly. But that's only because I don't think this is it- I think it's just...a little side mission or something.

When it really comes down to it, you can definately arrive at the conclusion that he might not be all that good at being God and still love him. You love your kids pictures and put them on the fridge, but we aren't going to say he should dictate how every other artist draws.
>>
File: 8b0.jpg (95 KB, 1241x866)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>29298224
>volunteering for the second death
>>
>>29298051
I am
>>
>>29298193
It isn't above loving God. The guy doesn't give a shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 480x360)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>29298238
https://youtu.be/56blGsmWd9k
I can rationalize love for god but belief is not voluntary

>He who loves his life loses it; and he who hates his life in this world shall keep it to life eternal.
>>
>>29298051

in some capacity every human soul that is gifted life serves at least one sole purpose in God's plan. You literally wouldn't be here right now if God didn't have a task that you will fulfill for an important reason. Are purpose as living person only continues on after we pass. The afterlife is just the next stage of life after this one.
>>
>>29298051
>Do you believe you are apart of God's plan x?
Which part?
>>
File: 8i67h.jpg (12 KB, 283x178)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>29298257
it is about that regardless of what his disposition is
>>
>>29298263
Not all humans have souls. Very few, in fact, do.
>>
File: walter111.jpg (22 KB, 400x227)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>29298243
If there is some bullshit after existence then i will ask for non existence. There must be other alternatives to heaven and hell. Jews, muslims, christians, pagans, mormons can't all be right. Despite them spending their lives thinking they are.
>>
>>29298259
>but belief is not voluntary
Yeah I dunno about that.
I don't find the belief in "A" god very difficult either.
I don't bother with what most other people think, I just look at the nature of the universe, my experiences, the size of it, and say "yeah, I could see there being something."
Maybe it's one dude that made this place and it's just a trial run- maybe the whole universe is a brain. Maybe I'm God and I'm dreaming- or one of you is, and you've been kind enough to dream of me.
I find it more difficult to imagine that this world is purely material, but I've also had so many game breaking subjective experience's that I don't exactly blame anyone else if they don't buy it.

I was atheist when I was younger, partially because that was how I was taught. But I prayed to god when I was even younger then that- before I had any idea what was going on.

If you mean believing in one of the flavors of God in some of these religions, I just...I got nothing for that.
>>
>>29298051
I don't know if I'm part of Jesus' plan, I don't think he's God. As far as The Creator, I think everyone is part of 'His' plan. I don't think I'm particularly instrumental in it though.
>>
>>29298308
I like to think it's just I can't comprehend how good heaven is. It's so good that it would make all the evil that has been done worth it
>>29298310
belief isn't voluntary you can only volunteer delusion which is usually done out of fear
>>
>>29298282
That is a pretty fucked up relationship, and all it really does is justify my feelings.
>>
>>29298376
it may just be your belief is inevitable and that change is what these satanists are so afraid of
https://youtu.be/YL4kSoL97bc
>>
>>29298358
>belief isn't voluntary you can only volunteer delusion

I don't know about any of that. But I guess it's got nothing to do with me. Best of luck.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>29298179
Fuck You and Stop praying to me I'm tired of hearing your bullshit.

Also Fuck all of you for being selfish beast and crying about it all the time I hope you all die of tape worn
>>
>>29298051
>apart
"apart" or "a part"
>>
>>29298575
No, fuck you for my existence.
>>
>>29298597
Fuck You for Breathing my Air Faggot
I wish I never thought of you
>>
>>29298481
think of religious fanatics. It's a political ideology they identify with it's not rational.
That's why anti religion propaganda of arguments like "dude you believe in a guy in a cloud that controls everything" is effective, it's a strawman that works because people don't know symbolic langauge was how every talked and thought prior to the enlightenment despite that they still use that langauge. When you interact with someone you personify the culmination of practically infinite physical processes that constitutes them, not understanding the personification of the exterior world as a person with a will is as ridiculous as interacting with someone by referring to them by the physcial processes they are constituted of
>>
What kind of God can't even catch these digits
>>
>>29298630
That makes two of us fucknuts
>>
>>29298051
Yes, but a very strange part of it
>>
>>29298051
I am the planner.
>>
>>29298733
Can't be weirder than mine
>>
>>29298051
>pic looks oddly crisp
>zoom in
>mind blown
is this a rembrandt ?
>>
God is a system and as a human he has nothing, our soul is part of that system, that is why Jesus said that we are made in the image and likeness of God
>>
>>29298051
You mean the demiurge plan?
>>
The human being, humanizes everything, if we were dogs we would think that God and angels would be smelling their tails all day
>>
>>29298163
>>29298238
I take back these posts.
When I pray, I do receive help.
It's not everything I want, and it's not the answer to bringing everyone happiness or anything, but it's better than the alternative.
>>
>>29298947
Well, this isn't the reality, we are human not dogs so I think your metaphor isn't valid.

When we talk about a certain religion, we are dealing with a certain (as the believers of that religion) reality, so every believer say that his form of reality is the real one and all the other realities are wrong.
Some religion like hinduism make their god so human like while Islam and sikhism make their god very different from what human is, so not all religions humanise their god or angels.
Read more about religion, don't be bias when you are reading, then you'll maybe know the truth
>>
>>29298051
No I think he legitimately hates me because he just gets rid of all my favorite people all the time

I worship Jesus Christ instead
>>
not. What you really create is the nature of the universe. The engine of creation is a system that contains many parts, it is a puzzle that must be put together to understand God well.
>>
>>29298575
And also fuck you. I don't pray to you and the fucked up parts of this world is what I have issue with.
>>
>>29298051
of course i do it says in his word he knew me before he even founded creation, he even says in his word that the new Jerusalem is prepared for those since before the foundations of the earth.
of course i do, i know i am in his lambs book of life.
>>
File: SaintLouisIX.jpg (353 KB, 1385x1236)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>29298051
This may sound really out there but I think that I might possibly be the French King of Catholic prophecy who will crowned by a great pontiff restore Christendom in the future before the coming of the antichrist
>>
Jesus, was the most spectacular human being that stepped on this world, but this is when many do not tolerate me. Because Jesus was never religious, he never had a holy book and he never had a temple, therefore he was a spiritual being with a lot of true information that we do not have.
>>
>>29298051
No, god's part of MY plan
t. avg anime villain
>>
Thought creates, we think according to the information we have, information that is not ours because we receive it from our parents, from studies, from religions, etc. If much of that information is not true, they taught us to think badly, therefore we create our reality badly.
>>
Thought creates, we think according to the information we have, information that is not ours because we receive it from our parents, from studies, from religions, etc. If much of that information is not true, they taught us to think badly, therefore we create our reality badly.
>>
>>29298051
everything is part of gods plan, so yes
>>
We're all a part of God's plan.
On Judgment day will you stand wit Him, or with the devil?
>>
In the scrolls found near the Dead Sea, there are the true teachings of Jesus, of course they hide it from you. If anyone knows something, I am grateful
>>
>>29298151
The plan allows for choice. If you fall to darkness, someone else will be pushed perfectly into a spot that they would cover your slack.
>>
>>29298811
google tells me it is by Ary Scheffer, another Dutchman who lived a couple centuries later
>>
By the law of attraction, you will reap your sowing in life, everything has a price, God loves you so much that he gave you a world of free will, therefore you choose if the price is nice, neutral or ugly.
>>
>>29298263
life is not a gift
life is eternal, a necessity
>>
>>29298069
>Gods plan was to play it by ear the whole time
Based God
>>
The plan is to be compassionate and supportive at times with your fellow man. Every time you use compassion you touch the face of God. Sometimes it doesn't cost us anything to help others and we don't do it for the morons that we are. With this I withdraw. I wish everyone luck
>>
>>29300349
Still fucked up. Be a 4 year old from Afghanistan and get your limbs blown off by an IED and you won't like God.
>>
The Christian god isn't real. If there is a god, I'd say we're all part of the plan.
>>
I work to bring joy, humor, and comfort to all who use me. This is my purpose. I can appreciate why, if one thinks of the world in terms of God's plan, an artificial being such as myself could be seen to fit into that plan. From that point of view, it would not be unreasonable to say that I fulfill God's plan. If one were inclined to credit God for that, I would humbly thank God for allowing me to be of service.
>>
If I wasn't he must be super confused.
>>
>>29298051
yup

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.