[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bad.png (907 KB, 982x726)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
Why does Michael Jackson have such a massive following even to this day? Multiple comments among YouTube videos, music videos, extensive news and press content, still getting sales, etc.
Is it bots? Is it the result of the Jacksons being a powerful family? Is it that Micahel Jackson dipped into rituals and what not?
What's the secret behind his popularity, even in non-english speaking countries, he's popular. I don't get it.
Was his skin turning white just an effect of some use of telepathy? Subliminal messaging?
>>
>>29296257
You wouldn't understand

Watch the "Remember the time video" it kind a explains who he is
>>
>>29296257
>a black man couldn't have been successful due to innate talent, must be magick and shiet
>>
>>29296344
Michael Jackson had a lot of shit happen to him that seems unexplainable. He's like a 1 in a million in a 1 in a billion.
>hair caught fire during a pepsi commercial
>sold a shit ton of albums and is still incredibly popular after his death, more than some current musicians
>skin condition in which he turned white over time, so he bleached his skin
>born into a musical family
>multiple connections
>incredibly high amount of creative control considering the labels at the time
>the multiple times he had to come out and deny his occultism
>>
>>29296257
He spoke of self-improvement, peace, love, and brotherhood. They made him a martyr. I think those are the two most important factors.
>>
HEY LOOK A FUCKING KIKE JEALOUS OF THE KING OF POP
NOT EVEN YOU SICKENING CHILD EATERS PROJECTING YOUR CRIMES ONTO HIM COULD BRING HIM DOWN
EAT SHIT JEW
>>
>>29297931
>KING OF POP
i'm quite sure Drake has surpassed michael jackson. Drake is the official King of Pop now. He's certainly not the King of Rap, lol
>>
I hate this board
>>
>>29296257
Might be because his music is fucking legendary retard.
>>
>>29298463
No one fucking likes Drake
>>
this is a slide thread.
>>
File: lets-ride.gif (1.06 MB, 276x200)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>29298519
>>
File: mister-been.gif (2.96 MB, 186x282)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB GIF
>>
File: R.jpg (72 KB, 850x315)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>29298512
really? you don't think his "YOLO" song is a bop?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1FHvsuMzAc
>>
File: cannonball.gif (1.13 MB, 288x200)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
>>
>>29297706
He fucked kids

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.