[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (11 KB, 193x261)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I'm convinced that gnosticism is real. What next? How do we fight back.
>>
>>29294837
Fighting implies both sides aren’t acting according to natural law. Play your part and you will once again be in accordance to nature and Source. Without darkness there would be no concept of light.
>>
>>29294837
You don't "fight back", you either escape by yourself or help others escape. Seek or teach, one or the other.
>>
File: tartarus.png (1.04 MB, 1040x1322)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>29294837
The Gnostic delusion lies in their view of a possible "escape" from the material realm.

If we are manifestations of the Cosmocrator then we do not belong to the Pleroma, as we are consumed by matter whereas the Pleroma exists in the purity of divine consciousness itself. Therefore there is no possibility of escape, only service to God (Saturn) - regardless of whether you "want to" or not; as we are all bound by the obstetric chains of reality (Tartarus)
>>
>>29294938
This. Pleromafags kicked out my nigga for no good reason. We'll have our revenge.
>>
>>29294837
8kvn /gnosticwarfare/
>>
>>29294837
Demiurge wasn't playing nice in the pleroma, so he was put in a time out. We are the adults here playing with him. Just don't get too involved in the play world that you forget you can leave any time and tag someone else from the pleroma to take your place while he still hasn't learned to play nice.

Or, the Demiurge learns to play nice and we can all go home to the pleroma.
>>
>>29295070
Now realize you are the Demiurge
>>
>>29294837
Time to build up your spirit. Everything else comes later.
>>
>>29295233
>build up your spirit
This is where I lose the plot with every religion.
>>
>>29295228
the bad parts of me are but the good parts are not.
>>
>>29295297
The Self is The Demiurge
>>
>>29295266
It's like lifting weights to build muscle, but for the mind. It has almost nothing to do with religion per se. You have to stop thinking in those terms.
>>
>>29295314
My mind/spirit is stunted and disabled.
>>
>>29295228
More like the demiurge has no choice but to shrivel in the wake of a conscious person understanding his or her own sovereignty.
>>
>>29295343
Nope
The conscious self is what the demiurge truly represents
Nothing exsist outside of the self
Therefore there is no macrocosm
As Below So Above
>>
>>29295327
Then building up your spirit will take more effort. It will be worthwhile, stay strong.
>>
>>29295375
How do you even do that? Meditation doesn't make sense to me. My brain is a constant inferno
>>
this is very frightening. it means the pleroma wants nothing to do with us.

it means leftism/communism is actually the true gods preferred reality.
>>
>>29295398
Why are you so obsessed with Stupid political ideologies?
When will you ever get past any of it?
Dose it really matter? Are you afraid of Tranny's anon?
>>
>>29295398
>leftism/communism is actually the true gods preferred reality
This should have been obvious to everyone all along.
>>
>>29294837
It’s not about fighting back. It’s about escape. There is nothing you can do to fight the Archons or The Demiurge. The most you can do is fight their influence and gain knowledge (Gnosis) to escape “The Matrix”. Follow the example of and teachings of Christ. That’s what he can for. The biggest thing is, he wasn’t crucified. The body he inhabited was. That’s why the man being crucified called out to god asking why he had forsaken him. He wasn’t talking the the creator, he was talking to the spirit of Christ, who left while he was being tortured and killed. The cross is still his symbol. It is an unfolded cube, this reality.
>>
>>29295426
"Come In Through the narrow gate"
>>
>>29295413
cause the world is going to hell.

>>29295419
the spiritual world is leftist. but what do you do when those create more chaos in the world.
>>
>>29295386
Meditation is thought. Learn why you think the thoughts you do. Learn how to become the master of your mind. Then you won't be a casual observer, but an actual driver in the vehicle.
>>
>>29295426
>That’s why the man being crucified called out to god asking why he had forsaken him. He wasn’t talking the the creator, he was talking to the spirit of Christ, who left while he was being tortured and killed.

That makes sense symbolically as well. He is asking why the pleroma do not intervene to save us. They are responding to embrace gnosis to return. It is up to us.
>>
>>29295477
Dude just go back to /pol/ and come back in 5 years when your Suppressed homo candidate loses again
>>
>>29295477
It isn't about left and right. It is about balance. Take the good of both. Don't let one have too much power.
>>
>>29294837
>What next?
Develop your creation skills, your conscioussness, read books, strengthen your ego, control your dreams, let your spirit take control of your soul and your body
>>
>>29295531
It is about being a total cuck, turning the other cheek, letting your enemies who wish you harm win. That is what Jesus Christ believes.
>>
>>29294837
you dont fight, you become self and are unaffected
fighting the archons is acknowledging their existence
>>
>>29295542
See
>>29295502

>>29295531
That's retarded
>>
>>29295544
Sounds like the perfect way to be vampirized
>>
>>29294837
Become a sorcerer and travel through the 9 spheres of planetary existence mastering each plane of reality until you are a quasi infinite spiritual powerhouse who can will yourself into permanent freedom.
>>
>>29295477
>the spiritual world is leftist.
>he thinks there are politics in the pleroma
long way to go
>>
>>29295554
I didnt say you shouldnt defend yourself
but going in with the mindset "lets beat up some archons" is a terrible idea, you give them exactly what they want, you react to them, but they should react to you.
>>
>>29295575
It's his first life lol
>>
>>29295587
Your soul typed these words
>>
>>29294837
Gnosticism is real but it's a bunch of ancients trying to explain complex concepts with antiquated words. Read Carl Jung. Replace "Demiurge" with "Ego." The Pleroma exists within you. Realize that divine spark, anon. By doing so, you can redeem the Demiurge and create a better Kenoma for us all.

But if that seems too difficult, just do what most people do—worship the Demiurge as if it were God. It's not like the Pleroma or Monad give a fuck either way. They're just chilling in fullness while you toil.

And just as an aside, none of this occult stuff is literal. Despite what /x/ schizos will tell you, it's all metaphorical, even if it feels extremely real. They just can't comprehend it and so have gone mad.
>>
>I'm convinced that gnosticism is real.
Our local archpriest who was appointed by patriarch Kirill himself says otherwise. It's based on greek cosmology and thus heretical.
It's still some kind of spiritual path but don't get too caught up with it
>>
>>29295575
>>29295597
It seems that you cannot ignore politics.
Ok then lets say we have a messenger from up above who comes down here, and tells us how the world should be according to the principals from the pleroma.
They would be choosing to:
>help the poor
>distribute wealth fairer to the workers
>no wars
>no hate
>no greed
>>
>>29295599
Lol.

Try to open your third eye at 3 AM
>>
>>29295599
This guy gets it
>>
>>29295645
>It seems that you cannot ignore politics.
yes you can, when you realize how pointless it is. its theater, people invested into politics are like football fans. bread and circus.
>how the world should be according to the principals from the pleroma.
will never happen because the pleroma is incompatible with the material. thats why all messenger teach to let go of material things and reach a higher state of awareness with your mind.
>>
>>29295599
As above, so below

What's within is manifest without. Therefore, it's both an internal and external reality simultaneously.
>>
>>29295679
>>29295690
This is a good thread
>>
>>29295599
>>29295690
you dont take the duality into account
you will always have good vs bad outside the pleroma, you will always fight, never rest because these forces battle against each other until the end of time.
if you are a speck of the Pleroma, your only concern should be to reunite with the whole, because youre not the complete Pleroma and will always lack, will be disconnected and not in unity. this is the reason all the bad happens in the world, everyone is disconnected from each other.
>>
>>29295477
The spiritual world is not involved in politics.
>>
>>29295757
There is no possibility of reconnection, so long as we're bound unto matter. You can't escape to something you never belonged to in the first place (the pleroma)
>>
>>29295776
nice try archons
ofc you will not be able to reenter the pleroma when youre still bound into the body, to bad the body doesnt last forever huh :^)
two choices after that, you either gained gnosis and know how to avoid the archon gatekeepers and will reunite with the whole or you didnt achieve gnosis and are tricked to start all over again with having your memories erased
>>
>>29295364
Enjoy being a ghost with no feet on the Earth, with no one but empty space and you - and then you'll experience what hell truly is
>>
>>29295797
If we're byproducts of the Demiurgic force of creation then there's an innate disconnect between ourselves and the pleroma which can never be fully rectified.

The self / ego IS the demiurge, cast from the abstract into the tangible unto an obstetric chain of existence. It doesn't make sense to me how there could be a possibility for escape given those existential parameters.
>>
>>29295599
>And just as an aside, none of this occult stuff is literal. Despite what /x/ schizos will tell you, it's all metaphorical, even if it feels extremely real. They just can't comprehend it and so have gone mad.

You can't even prove that the life you perceive in front of you is real, yet you have the gall to say that the experiences of the spiritual world aren't real?
>>
>>29295807
It's gonna be awesome
>>
File: 1601892572015.jpg (12 KB, 236x358)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>29295823
>It doesn't make sense to me how there could be a possibility for escape given those existential parameters.
realization that there is no ego, simply other specks of the Pleroma that are separated from the whole walking around and trying to survive. this disconnect drives you crazy, people start to kill and backstab each other out of blindness to acquire more material things than the other one.
in addition to that not everyone has the same composition of pleroma in them, some are good at one thing others are with something else, this again drives a divide.
every action has a reaction, and our blindness in human flesh cant predict the outcome. you do something you mean good but the consequence could be of harm to another.
thats why advanced souls disconnect themselves from society and material wealth to focus on their spiritual self, their whole form, the higher self, the one that resides in the pleroma. you should want to spread at least suffering as you can, reduce your karma completely so the archons cant guilt trip you into another incarnation. complete disconnect from flesh based life and material existence. no desire, no attachment.
>>
>>29295657
I'm not sure why 3 AM would matter beyond strange YouTube videos about summoning fictional characters and George Floyd. Mind explaining?
>>29295830
You are correct that I can't prove it, but I cannot disprove it either, so why worry? My friend, where did I say the experiences of the spiritual world weren't real? I said they weren't literal. It's all in your head, but why would that make it any less true? Think of it in terms of symbols in literature: Is Sauron in Lord of the Rings a literal being? No. But what he represents is something that exists in the psyche—evil. I understand your emotions; no one wants to be dragged from the cave.

Consider that my thoughts could have some tinge of truth. Good luck on your journey.
>>
>>29295878
>so the archons cant guilt trip you into another incarnation.
If the archons come to me I'll just tell them to F off, and reject their whole life trial. THey cant do it w/out permission.
>>
>>29294837
>How do we fight back.
We make a lot of benefice concerts worldwide at the same time and call them: Fuck off demiurge.
That global consciousness becomes a power strong enough to ban it.
>>
>>29294837
Paradoxically, the only way to be free from this reality is to eliminate your aversion towards it, ie. find a way to cultivate unconditional happiness despite all its mistakes.
Heaven and hell exist in the mind of the perceiver
>>
>>29295364
Says who? Or what? That’s far from my definition of it but semantics are just semantics, so I’m willing to listen
>>
>>29295419
This is incorrect. God transcends government. God is satisfied when everybody is pursuing their highest personal passions as laid out for themselves within universal flow. God helps those who help themselves. Communism incentivizes neither of these things and contradicts the former
>>
>>29296247
There's only one truth anon yours
>>
>>29296280
this
>>
>>29296280
I don't take anything from a namefag seriously when it comes to God.
>>
>>29296280
that is right wing propaganda. we have to care for the poor and the downtrodden. the helpless, sick, and elderly. the women, and children.
>>
>>29296583
That doesn't necessitate communism, however
>>
>>29296583
>thinks you can only care for the poor as a commie
The faults of capitalism don't automatically become the virtues of communism
>>
>>29294837
You realise that you are the demiurge anon
>>
File: sand-cat-fuck-you.png (382 KB, 2060x2179)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>29297299
This
I feel like our consciousness is evolving as a board
>>
>>29297299
>>29297544
So what's next?
>>
>>29294837
There's a server for that purpose specifically:
https://discordgg/35s29MeCVD
You should check out the following resources:
Remote Viewing Moksha by Technical Intuition (Brett Stuart)
https://archive.org/details/moksha_video_20190830
https://youtu.be/z4Ed40tVGOg

Alien Interview by Lawrence R. Spencer
https://archive.org/details/1947RoswellAl.INTERVIEWMatildaODonnellMacElroy/mode/1up

The Death Traps by Farsight Institute (paywall)
https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Death_Traps_Farsight_Project_main_page.html

The Escape by Farsight Institute (paywall)
https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Escape_main_page.html

ET Negotiations by Farsight Institute
https://youtu.be/CJBNpXkw4V0

The Death Trap and How To Avoid It by Wes Penre
https://de.scribd.com/document/342382885/The-Death-Trap-and-How-to-Avoid-It-by-Wes-Penre

Journeys Trilogy by Robert A. Monroe (Journeys out of the body, Far Journeys, Ultimate Journey)
https://archive.org/details/journeys_out_body
https://archive.org/details/far_journeys
https://archive.org/details/ultimate_journey

The Gateway Experience by Monroe Institute
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/0BwuTXIXl1qRFcTh4dGlrWHBGUzA

Robert Monroe Interview by Guido Ferrari and Julie Mazo, 1992
https://youtu.be/h6WRVr55H3A

Project Stargate documents
https://archive.org/details/stargatefiles
https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf (Gateway process document)

A CE-5 Handbook
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmuTJ55izsf1AkrriFUYmwUXnd6wwNYL/view

CE-5 Contact Tones
https://youtu.be/wPCK5yQmgCs

CE-5 guided meditation
https://youtu.be/n0A6pwADnGQ

A quick rundown on gnosticism (it is highly recommended to read primary sources from the Nag Hammadi library)
https://gnosticismexplained.org/the-gnostic-demiurge/

Tricked by the Light
http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html
>>
>>29295413
>nooooo you can't bring actual facts and reasoning about world's state
>love one another unconditional love think positive open chakras reasoning low mind vibration reasoning bad
>>
>>29295645
wtf I hate pleroma now
>>
>>29294837
You need someone who already achieved gnosis to actually achieve gnosis. Only from man to man is gnosis achieved, you can’t do it from point zero all by yourself.
>>
>>29297757
I don’t want to be upfront and rudely assert myself, but if anyone is interested in achieving gnosis, i am the only person i know who reached the destination. If you want, i can talk per email, or something. im open to anyone who needs my humble self and my knowledge.
>>
>>29297779
Why do you assume you’re the only person that’s achieved Gnosis.
>>
>>29294938
I really fucked up your narrative yesterday didn't i
>>
>>29297609
Solipsism
>>
>>29298025
Because it’s true, gnosis has been dead for around 1700 years also
>>
>>29297654
Pretty much
Also Your A Filthy Faggot
>>
>>29298025
I don’t want to overstate my personality, but i didn’t find a single achieved soul when i achieved gnosis. I think i’m able to revive it singlehandedly it’s not that difficult to spread gnosis in our times, with 4chan.
>>
Gnostics were refuted in the third century.
Besides that, they were retroactively refuted by the philosophers of whom information was borrowed and distorted for the purpose of creating gnostic cults. Read Plato.

>>29297654
Render unto Caesar what is Caesars.
>>
>>29298102
No.. the apostle paul himself said all scripture is inspired. This means also the forbidden texts.
>>
>dude what if god was the bad guy
>>
>>29294837
What makes you think that it is the truth?
>>
>>29294881
light can exist without darkness. brightness is what can't.
>>
File: 1447419238022.png (433 KB, 560x3568)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>29294837
>how do we fight back
Achieve Gnosis
>>
>>29298101
Im this guy, im leaving the thread, but im active on /pol/ sometimes
>>
Allow one Sophia’s warrior’s to inhabit you to battle back and free mankind. Or make a deal with an archon to get in your own isekai universe. Pro tip, your vessel remains here catatonic, so if you ever come back don’t freak out when you’re doing push-ups off the side of a bed in a mental hospital.
>>
>>29298998
isekai universe??
>>
>dude spiritual realm is totally leftist and communist
Bruh stop watching hasan and get off twitter.
>>
File: oldestgod.jpg (171 KB, 1074x1209)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>29294837
Cherish the light in your soul, and work to brighten the darker parts of the world how you can. We may be a creation, but we and it are flawed. Perhaps the whole point is to learn how to be a light in the face of our personal darkness.
>>
>>29299005
Weeb shit where a NEET gets sent to an alternate reality where he’s awesome and has a harem despite being a total loser in our universe. I mean, a NEET is basically a modern monk so I guess they could achieve gnosis if they put down the animu and vidya.
>>
>>29294889
You really don't know anything, do you?
>>29294881
Divine Law > 'Natural' "law"
>>29295070
>Pleroma
Okay.
>>29295426
What are the teachings of "Christ?"
>>
Be waaay more honest than you're permitted to be. To everyone.
>>
File: ElrSnBQU8AAgqQK.jpg (219 KB, 1009x1200)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>29294837
>thinks gnosticism is real
>How do we fight back.
by sucking onto a ftm clit dick, if you honestly think it's real because trans-humanism is the result of Gnosticism
>>
File: D1zG77TX0AANECk.jpg (69 KB, 468x425)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>29295531
>It isn't about left and right. It is about balance. Take the good of both.
what jordan will never tell you, because he is an illuminate shill.
>>
>>29299301
Based
>>29299320
Oh you poor poor anon
>>
>>29299320
Back to /pol/
>>
>>29294837
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqHs6sakVIw

Only you have the power to save yourself.
>>
File: 1626398998690.jpg (43 KB, 600x446)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>29299364
you can't not be a Gnostic and not support trans-humanism and trans-sexuals. you think satan the serpent was the good guy and that we need to transcend humanity through knowledge, and technology.
if you honestly think Gnosticism is correct you honestly might as well suck a clit dick.
>>
>>29294837
What truth have you found in gnosticism that convinced you?
>>
>>29296583
Not actually. I’m not proposing we ask people to do what they’re incapable of. If everyone pursues their passions and highest vibes there will be people who will care for the sick, elderly. But in their own ways, the sick and elderly will contribute to society as well. Everyone contributes simply by being their best selves. Obviously this isn’t a society where ppl abuse a welfare state or unemployment. All forms of abuse should be dismantled. We should All want that.
>>
>>29299411
See
>>29299997
>>
>>29294837
>pseudoform stopped posting the yellow one because pseudoform
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>we are legion for our faggotry is PLURAL!
>>
>>29294881
fpbp
Why the rush to go back to fullness? Must be so boring. I subscribe to elements of gnosticism but ultimately that we're all sourced from 1 divine consciousness that chose to fragment and experience duality for the same reason we play video games or take on challenges. It's a legit story/experience unlike the idea of fullness which is complete, done. So do you want to go back to pleroma or whatnot and jack off with all the cheat codes and no one to share with? Ultimately I think the answer is no for everyone since you are that divine consciousness that desired to experience something/be known.
>>
>>29300016
well god knows already who is in the lambs book of life, he knows if you are going to follow the obviously wide path to eternal damnation or if you will follow the narrow path to eternal life and bliss.
>>
>>29301138
That's retarded
>>
>>29294837
Stop masturbating, it's really that simple.
>>
>>29294837
saw this post a few days ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/olmoew/there_was_a_very_detailed_comment_in_raliens/
>>
Reality is not only Digital or a Stage;
It's better than anything you can see.
>>
>>29299411
See
>>29301539
>>
>>29301204
>god being omniscient is dumb
anon...
>>
>>29297757
>gnosis as a chain letter
How did the first one achived gnosis?
There are lots of examples of men who achieved some kind of higher level initiations through rituals on the astral planes. Non-corporeal entities can bring you gnosis as well. Best example: Aleister Crowley and his journey through the Enochian Aethyrs.
>>
File: Jashin-chan Demiurge.jpg (79 KB, 600x900)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>29294837
You can't, you'll just fuck off and end up back in hell dreaming of things that never were but remember the real treasure is the friends you made along the way.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.