[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SaturnsHexagon.jpg (57 KB, 800x800)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Jesus warns against the Beast and the number of the beast is 666 which is the number of Saturn. It is the 6th planet, It has a hexagon mark (hexagon mark? Hexagon is the image of the beast? Star of David is the image of the beast?). Where is the 3rd 6 you ask? I am not going to tell you everything. Truth is out there find it yourself. Saturn worshippers honored him and named the 6th day of the week after him. This last 6 is artificial but the natural 3rd 6 also exists. As the creator of the material world, he did not forget to mark the universe with his number.

I have seen a lot of claims today about Jesus being Saturn or Christianity being Saturnine. I am really curious about how these people explain New Testament's warning against the Saturn. Do they think the beast is not Saturn even though the number 666 clearly belongs to it?
>>
File: nero-666.jpg (62 KB, 529x460)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>29290414
While the text of Revelation was written in Greek, there's a hidden code regarding 666 / 616 if you translate the numbers in Hebrew

>If you translate the Hebrew spelling of 666, you actually spell out Neron Kesar - the Hebrew spelling of Nero Caesar.
>Even if you take the alternative spelling of the number of the beast, which has been found in several early Biblical texts as being written 616, you can translate that out as being Nero Cesar.

The Beast in Revelation is Emperor Nero. Not sure about the Saturn connection
>>
>>29290414
>If Jesus is Saturn
Jesus is not Saturn at all, Jesus is really the equivalent of Sol Invictus, and both symbolize the time when Earth's original position as a satellite of the Saturnian planetary system was violently uprooted as this system was captured by the Solar system and Sol became our primary energy source instead
>>
>>29290464
Jesus is Jupiter: a son sacrificed to his father

There's even a wound at Jupiter's side (John 19:34)
>>
>>29290439
That can't be because Jesus died before Nero was born. What would be a better guess is that the Nero's father numerologically named him after Saturn. Which would suggest that Saturn worshippers have been in control since that time at the very least.
>>
>>29290483
this is also completely wrong
in fact, Jupiter's planetary system was captured before that of Saturn (they were all formed along the same Birkeland currents in relatively close proximity), and was part of the Solar system when we were captured, resulting in a brief interrim of Jupiter being our primary energy source, as well as dazzling displays of electric discharge, before we settled into the current configuration with Sol
this is why the myths all over the world all point to the mythological Saturn (Cronus) being deposed by Jupiter (Zeus), before the recent millennia of worshiping Sol
>>
>>29290498
Revelation was written decades after the crucifixion / destruction of the second temple

>What would be a better guess is that the Nero's father numerologically named him after Saturn.
Why would Claudius, a Roman, know Hebrew / base his son's name around the esoteric art of Gematria?
>>
>>29290414
The Jesus is Saturn claim is exactly the same as the "Christianity is a Jewish psyop"

Both claims are made by people with no knowledge of Christ's teachings nor His true status/purpose. Christ is of course completely opposed to the archetype of Saturn, just as He was completely opposed to the Jewish elite of His day. Read Mark and John. Then read Christianity as Mystical Fact and maybe some Gurdjieff/Ouspensky and then Robin Amis

Christ fulfilled/completed/dismantled both Saturn/Satan's trap and the oppressive Law system of the Jews so that you can be free from all oppression. Really we should all be eternally grateful <3
>>
File: jesusjew.jpg (416 KB, 918x1426)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>29290516
>>
>>29290520
You're exactly the kind of person I'm talking about. If you think Jesus' teachings in anyway were about "maintaining" Jewish law you're a complete hylic lol.

-Leviticus 24:19-21

19 And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him; Breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again."

vs.

Matthew 5:38-9

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Numbers 21:5-6:

The people spoke against God and against Moses, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no food and no water, and we detest this miserable food.” Then the Lord sent poisonous serpents among the people, and they bit the people, so that many Israelites died.

Matthew 7:9-10:

Is there anyone among you who, if your child asks for bread, will give a stone? Or if the child asks for a fish, will give a snake?

Exodus 11:4-7:

Moses said, “Thus says the Lord: About midnight I will go out through Egypt. Every firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sits on his throne to the firstborn of the female slave who is behind the handmill, and all the firstborn of the livestock. Then there will be a loud cry throughout the whole land of Egypt, such as has never been or will ever be again. But not a dog shall growl at any of the Israelites—not at people, not at animals—so that you may know that the Lord makes a distinction between Egypt and Israel.

Matthew 5:44-45:

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be children of your Father in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous.
>>
File: OTJESUS.png (302 KB, 1630x1240)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>29290547
Matthew 5:17
>Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them

Jesus also constantly quoted the Torah in his sermons.

Of course some aspects of his teachings contradict traditional Judaism, but to imply he wasn't a Jew is just absurd
>>
I wish God would just appear and laugh at our faces becoming so fucking schizophrenic already. "YOU THOUGHT I WAS A PLANET HAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>29290508
>in fact, Jupiter's planetary system was captured before that of Saturn (they were all formed along the same Birkeland currents in relatively close proximity), and was part of the Solar system when we were captured, resulting in a brief interrim of Jupiter being our primary energy source, as well as dazzling displays of electric discharge, before we settled into the current configuration with Sol
Where did you get this from?
>>
>>29290577
the facts?
the last decades there are plenty of people who have been putting together how stellar systems really form and are powered electrically, and combined with the fact that mythologies found independently all over the world actually refer to real happenings (and very often have actual depictions of electrical phenomena), I've done my share of work to piece together all those hypotheses and combining them with my own knowledge in order to form the most coherent timeline of events that I can come up with
naturally, the interim period is the most uncertain, and I'm not claiming to be infallible, but what is certain is that Earth originated as a satellite of Saturn (which when decoupled from the Solar system acts as a brown dwarf star, which are not really brown, but glow dark purple) in a system separate to the Solar system, and was then captured at some point
>>
>>29290610
> but what is certain is that Earth originated as a satellite of Saturn (which when decoupled from the Solar system acts as a brown dwarf star, which are not really brown, but glow dark purple) in a system separate to the Solar system, and was then captured at some point
I definitely agree with that part because the ancients also wrote about it
Ihttp://cista.net/tomes/Esoteric/Saturn%20Cult/Road%20to%20Saturn.htm

I'm just saying the Jupiter angle I hadn't heard before and was interested in reading more about
>>
>>29290520
Also the original Gospels did not care about His earthly lineage, because Jesus Christ's life, death, and resurrection are what is important.

Christianity is about the mystical truth of Christ's work first and foremost.

That only got added to later Gospels targeted to the Jews. Once again, Christianity As Mystical Fact is recommended reading.

Jews care about the material. What did Christ preach? "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Right there He calls out how material pursuits are contrary to spiritual development. This is why He overturned the money changing tables

>>29290554

lmao have you actually read the gospels of Mark and John for yourself? All the way through?

No, you just read these retarded infographics so that you don't have to potentially orient your life towards the Source

1) That was in the Gospel of Matthew, which was the Gospel to the Jews (written decades after Mark + John) and is only found in that book

2) There's also a proper interpretation of that line. What does fulfill mean? "to bring to completion or carry out a task" He's saying I'm completing the system, so that you are no longer bound to the Law. That's why he could condense the entirety of the Law to two commandments. Jesus is literally the fulfillment and key to all religions. What this means is that He was not coming to destroy man-made religion, but bring it to its true, perfected form. Only the Son of God can clarify what human's interpretation of the divine was convoluting

The chart you shared is meaningless, of course he referenced Jewish teaching to Jews, but if you look at everything I posted it was always to invert, correct, or perfect whatever was in the OT.
>>
>>29290655
Jesus literally said "Do not think I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets" - meaning he didn't intend to destroy Judaism, but "fulfill" it through his Messianic role.

If you've read the Bible cover to cover and still believe that Jesus wasn't Jewish the problem may lie with your complete lack of reading comprehension, because it's explicitly spelled out repeatedly.

Your headcanon doesn't trump what is written in the Bible
>>
>>29290620
well, that part is admittedly more speculative on my part, my brash dismissal was rather of the notion of Jesus as Jupiter, when Jesus is clearly a symbol for Sol, and whose worship has coincided with the rise of worship of Sol
other scolars have differing opinions, such as Ev Cochrane rather claiming that Zeus refers to the visible Saturn-Venus-Mars configuration after we had entered Sol's plasma sheath, which broke apart the Purple Dawn of Creation, led to the birth of Venus from Saturn through discharge (as Earth and Mars themselves had been birthed in their time), and to a variety of discharge phenomena, this idea is explained here: https://youtu.be/8B72EqtsLVc
>>
>>29290678
that's literally just what you want to believe. I've explained very clearly that that verse is often misinterpreted and ALSO something that was added later anyways.

The human aspect of Jesus Christ was Jewish, but He is the Son of God first and foremost. His earthly lineage doesn't matter to anyone except the Jews, which is why it's only recorded in the later Gospels targeted to the Jews. Idk why you need me to repeat everything I've just said lmao.
>>
>>29290714
Jesus was born in Judah to a Jewish mother, raised in Galilee in a Jewish home, and taught in Jerusalem, the Jewish capital. He ministered throughout Israel: “He came to His own [the Jewish people], and His own [the Jews] did not receive Him” (John 1:11, NKJV). Speaking to a Samaritan, Jesus said, “You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; we [Jews] know what we [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22). In His use of first- and second-person pronouns, Jesus identified Himself as being among the Jewish population.
>Jesus Christ is “the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1). When the angel Gabriel announced Jesus’ birth, he spoke of Jesus’ having “the throne of his father David” and of His “reign over Jacob’s descendants forever” (Luke 1:32–33). In writing of Jesus’ unique priesthood, the author of Hebrews says, “It is clear that our Lord descended from Judah” (Hebrews 7:14). Judah was a son of Jacob, and it’s from his name that we get the word Jew. Mary’s genealogy, in Luke chapter 3, shows that the mother of Jesus was a direct descendant of King David, giving Jesus the legal right to the Jewish throne and establishing without a doubt that Jesus was a Jew by descent.

CONT.
>>
>>29290726
>The biblical record also presents Jesus as living a Jewish lifestyle and keeping the Jewish law. He was reared in a Jewish home, and Jesus’ parents were careful to do all that the law required of them (Luke 2:39). In His ministry, Jesus often taught in synagogues (Matthew 13:54; Luke 6:6; John 18:20), and even in the temple (Luke 21:37). In His teaching, Jesus pointed to the Law and the Prophets as authoritative (Matthew 5:17; 12:5; Mark 10:19), He taught others to keep the law (Matthew 23:1–3), and He Himself observed the commandments. Jesus identified with the religion of the Jews and was considered a rabbi (John 1:38; 6:25), although He strongly rejected the pharisaical reinterpretation of that religion.
>As a Jew, Jesus observed Passover (John 2:13), the Feast of Tabernacles (John 7:2, 10), and Hanukkah, (John 10:22). Jesus was called the King of the Jews (Mark 15:2).
>The Messiah prophesied in the Old Testament was a Jewish savior, one chosen by God for a special purpose. The Messiah was to serve God by redeeming Israel and then ruling from Zion, bringing peace, righteousness, and security to Israel (see Isaiah 9:6—7; 32:1; Jeremiah 23:5; Zechariah 9:9). Jesus is the Jewish Messiah, the Son of David sent to the Jews, and in His earthly ministry He focused on “the lost sheep of Israel” (Matthew 15:24). But in His death and resurrection, Jesus secured salvation for all who would trust in Him, regardless of their nationality or background. The Jewish Messiah became the worldwide Savior (Ephesians 2:11–22).
>>
>>29290483

*Bacchus/Dionysus [for "neat direct", 1:1 equivalency and parallelism]
>>
>>29290726
Right, so once again, I've already said "The human aspect of Jesus Christ was Jewish, but He is the Son of God first and foremost." So anything to do with lineage is covered by that statement, but thank you for opportunity to again restate that!

Second, notice how all of those are from Gospels written after Mark? That's another thing I've already stated ad nauseuem.

Now let's break apart some of these verses:

Jesus was born in Judah to a Jewish mother, raised in Galilee in a Jewish home, and taught in Jerusalem, the Jewish capital. He ministered throughout Israel: “He came to His own [the Jewish people], and His own [the Jews] did not receive Him” (John 1:11, NKJV)

This is exactly what I'm saying. The Jews did not receive Him. And that's because they did not want to give up their material treasure to gain true spiritual treasure. This is why Jesus came to the Jews. Because they were the only people group who would kill the Son of God.

Of course Jesus taught in Synagogues...??? Where else would he confront and debate the religious leaders of the day? lmao man where'd you copy and paste this shit from?

Half of these are completely out of context, like using Mark 10:19 as an example of " In His teaching, Jesus pointed to the Law and the Prophets as authoritative" when actually it was part of a chapter in which Jesus tells a rich man who thought he was pious that the only way to improve was to sell all he had, give to the poor, and then follow Him. Once again, a complete inversion of the "elites" value. The spiritual has to be priority number one.

Rabbi literally just means teacher. King of the Jews was asked by Pilate, and He said "That's what you're saying" Once again... you're presenting it completely out of context.

Your interpretation of Ephesians 2:11-22 is weird, but the verses don't counter anything I've claimed?
>>
File: 3153666.jpg (44 KB, 503x768)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>29290763
>>29290483

...most especially in the "Zagreus" form of the Orphics, who parallel the conduct and behaviors of the early "Gnostics" and Christians (asceticism, abstinence from or conscientious minimization of the consumption of animal products, communal/proto-communistic living, etc.) and whose "religions" were of using or evolving the conventional and mundane paradigms ("religion" with an overbearing legalistic, constraining, and "civic" emphasis) of their immediate time and place (Judaism for Jesus, Hellenismos for Orpheus) to realize the transcendent.
>>
>>29290832

I'm not going to go thru all the references you made to Matthew, Luke, and the OT because once again the former are written to a specific audience and the latter is pre-Christ and I really only care about Christ's teachings, because "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." The Father is revealed through the Son.

Anyways, I can't twist your arm and make you have faith, but Jesus Christ and His teachings are not a Jewish plot and this common criticism I see on 4chan and other forums simply doesn't have any substance. It's still ripped out of context by people blinded by ignorance and unwilling to do any real study. Like a teenager reading through r/atheism for the first time. It's really easy to dismiss Christianity when all you know about it is secondhand summary information written by hylics

Jesus consistently inverts, reverses, and/or clarifies everything the Pharisees and Sadducees threw at Him. If you really took the time to read the main two canon Gospels you would see that.
>>
>>29290912
>Anyways, I can't twist your arm and make you have faith, but Jesus Christ and His teachings are not a Jewish plot and this common criticism I see on 4chan and other forums simply doesn't have any substance.
Yeah except for all those Bible verses of his quotes about it. Fuck off lol, you're living in a fantasy land of headcanon & if you don't take the Bible at its word you're not a Christian
>>
>>29290961
Are you a Christian?
>>
>>29290977
More so than you apparently. Despite being an apostate I actually at least take Jesus at his word
>>
>>29290986
Sola Scriptura isn't in the Bible lol. The books were written by different people with different intentions. Canon wasn't decided until 400 A.D. nothing I've said is counter Scripture.

You really haven't addressed anything I've said, while I've very clearly pointed out all of the things you've posted that were out of context.

Thankfully, you don't get to decide who's a real Christian, Jesus does. :)

One more quote for the road:

John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone else driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not accompany us.”

39“Do not stop him,” Jesus replied. “For no one who performs a miracle in My name can turn around and speak evil of Me. 40For whoever is not against us is for us. 41Indeed, if anyone gives you even a cup of water because you bear the name of Christ, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward.

Also the only unforgiveable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. If I'm in error I pray Christ reveals it to me. And I pray that you consider reading the Gospels for yourself some day. God bless.
>>
>>29291013
>If I ignore all the parts of the Bible that present cognitive dissonance by virtue of my antisemitism, then it makes perfect sense!
You're hilarious buddy. Maybe try actually cracking open the Bible once and you'll learn something from it
>>
>>29291025
Don't worry I read it all the time :) I hope you read it for yourself some day
>>
>>29291042
>No you!
Classic!
>>
>>29291046
I genuinely hope you read it for yourself. Please don't take my word for it. Let Jesus speak for himself.
>>
>>29291058
You're the one that insists most of the Bible isn't "canon" because it paints Jesus as Jewish, despite all the evidence I clearly laid out for that being the case lol

If anyone here doesn't "get" the scripture, it's obviously you
>>
>>29291064
none of your posts had anything to do with proving or disproving canon! And I never claimed that any of the verses were non-canon

But I have done enough reading to know that the Gospels were written in different decades, by different authors, with different intent. If you want the "original" Gospel with its original intent you go to the Gospel of Mark. This is both a historical fact and a fact supported by the church fathers. Matthew is known within the church as the Gospel to the Jews, this is literally all I've been saying lol.

The Gospel of Luke for example was written around the same time and has an ascetic bias. The author emphasizes celibacy in a way the other three Gospels don't. Does this mean it's non-canon? No, but it is something to be considered. Clement of Alexandria (famous church father) for example disagreed with that emphasis in one of his works. I'm guessing you used to be Protestant?
>>
>>29291105
So you're saying only ONE of the Gospels is truly legitimate?

How can you really call yourself a Christian then?
Protip: you're not actually a real one
>>
File: lmao.jpg (73 KB, 1362x200)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>29290414
>>
>>29291110
Once again you've failed to address anything I'm actually saying, but that's okay.

All Gospels are legitimate, but had different authors and different intents. Mark was written first. Matthew was written decades later and was for the Jews (so obviously it emphasizes the Jewish aspects of Jesus to appeal to them). These are widely accepted facts in both Christendom and academia.

You know... there were Christians and a church before any of the Gospels were written, right? There was a church for 400 years before there was a biblical canon. And a church for pver 1500 before Sola Scriptura

Jesus Christ is Lord :)
>>
>>29291176
>I'm a firm follower of Jesus but I don't believe in most of what he said because it contradicts my worldview

Sure thing buddy. Good for you I guess
>>
>>29291208
>doesn't believe in Jesus but for some reason decides in Protestantism's "Every word in the Bible is direct from God without any human influence ever including translation, so let's ignore all context, authorial intent, and history" :)

9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 11If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

I will continue to pray for guidance from Jesus Christ, son of God. I want wisdom and understanding. Maybe you're right! And if so, I hope God will reveal that to me. I will also pray that you also start to actively look for truth too. :)
>>
>>29290414
Because the Bible didn't use decimal.
>>
>>29290414
Jesus is not Saturn.

Op is a faggot pulling dildos out of his ass again

/thread.
>>
>>29290414
ITT: Athiest try to disprove jesus so they can have gay necrophiliac sex
>>
>>29290414
Jesus is Jupiter not Saturn, you fucking retard.
>>
>>29291335
As long as he pulls more out than he put in, ill be impressed
>>
>>29291414
already explained that this is not correct
see:
>>29290508
>>29290699
Jesus is a symbol for Sol, just as Sol Invictus
worship of Sol (including worship of Jesus, as a symbol for Sol) started once Sol became the primary power source for Earth, i.e. after the Saturnian system we were originally part of was ripped apart by the Solar system upon our encounter with it
>>
>>29291459
I agree. cheap tricks are worth more then 1000 foolish ideas
>>
>>29290414
Jesus is the beneficent solar energy which inherently resides within the malefic Saturn. He is the spot of yin in the yang that is Saturn, the seed of creative good that comes about from constraint and limitation. When did Christians get so shitty at christianity
>>
saturn is an ancient spaceport
one of the ancient ships is still in perfect synchronous orbit around it, we call it Iapetus
>>
>>29290678
>If you've read the Bible cover to cover and still believe that Jesus wasn't Jewish
(not him) Of course Jesus was jewish. That's not even a debate. However, he was one of those jews who wanted to abolish judaism. Or at least the bad aspects of judaism: material worshipping, money, wealth accumulation. Yes apparently Jesus wanted to keep the 10 commandments. But he added an eleventh commandment: renounce all wealth. That is found in the rich young man.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_and_the_rich_young_man
>>
>>29290414
Saturn is the king of gods in mesopotamian astrology, the hebrews that wrote the bible put the stuff in to try and convert
>>
>>29290554
>>29290655
>Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them
The Law = Satan. It's the reincarnation trap, as no human is able to keep the law without ever breaching it.
However, Jesus was born into the world (cosmos) to abide to every single item from the law, without ever breaching it (he only broke human tradition imposed on top of the law).
The salvation/loophole that Jesus offers is that if we eat his body and drink his blood, we spiritually become Him, and because he has already escaped the reincarnation trap, we too escape because we have become Him.
There are still some technicalities that must be fulfilled in order to become Him, but I only wanted to explain this verse.
>>
>>29290699
Wrong. I can't say for sure if Jesus is represented by any element of the Solar System/Universe (my bet is that he isn't)
But I can tell you for sure that Sol is Ba'al, a.k.a. the LORD. Also known as the usurper, because this dual-god mythologically robs the identities of others. He is also Lucifer because his female side is Ishtar/Venus, which is Lucifer a.k.a. the Morning Star.
So Lucifer = Venus and Satan = Saturn
>>
>>29290912
Based scholar
>>
>>29291046
>>29291064
Please stop. It’s becoming cringe.
>>
jesus didnt drive a saturn
cars were still about
1900 years away
>>
>>29291143
Not sure what to think of this. They have a anime avatar, so they're obviously degenerate.
>>
>>29295306
>There are still some technicalities that must be fulfilled
Can you go into more detail?
I'm aware of the reincarnation trap but data says religions are part of the control structure.
>>
>>29297221
>Can you go into more detail?
>>
>>29297122
>anime avatar
>image board
>>
>>29297221
Well, there's a lot of info I could give, but I don't feel like I can "spill out the beans" until I finish some research on the subject, In the past days I've found at least three serious warnings in ancient texts against giving the info outright, plus I had a true vision that made me pay heed to those warnings.
But regarding to your data about religion, you are right. If you can translate Spanish, you can listen to this video about a supernatural witness revealing the truth about religions (I can advance you that all she says is true)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhx4Sd9V9Jg
Basically, religious texts once hold truth, but they have been overwritten by demons so that people reading them keep invoking demons instead of the real deity.
Jesus indeed came and destroyed their web of lies and found a way around the resurrection trap, and they hate him for that. That's why they want you to see him as a corpse instead of as a resurrected body.
One thing the demons did to stop you from getting saved was to change his name.
That's why all NT texts from the 1st century got destroyed, as they revealed his real name, and we have only access to 2nd Century texts with replaced nouns. The fake name is an abbreviation for "May his memory is forever forgotten" in Hebrew, and this name got further distorted when it passed onto greek and latin, until it became Jesus.
So if you invoke Jesus name, the attempt will fail. Worse than that, you may end attracting either Lucifer (Ba'al) or Satan in disguise. These two appear to people when they are close to the truth, to stop them. They offer material prizes, and shine with a fake yellow/gold light.
Same thing will happen if you pray to system-provided names (Holy Spirit, Mary, Lord, God, Jehova, etc.) to guide you towards the real name of the son, so be careful. Father in Heaven is safe to use, Highest One and Christ (annointed) too, though you should specify to avoid invoking the annointed of the lie.
>>
>>29297122
Here is my perspective on it, its a bit unorganized but its genuine. From the bottom of my heart, I hope you find some wisdom in it:
The poster might be telling the truth, or not. I wont judge if his experiences are true. But what he implies with it is very important. He is talking about magic, the use of supernatural powers to fulfill your will. Humans asking higher beings to influence probabilities to their favour.
Now, is that morally just? Is what you wish for actually what you deserve? Many religions are split on magical practices, cause there is no unified "magic". Is praying the same as magic? Whatever, one can ask a million questions and get no answer. The law is what has to happen, fate/destiny, what has been planned since the beginning. God's wish, there is nothing holier than everything in the universe interacting with each other in perfect harmony according to the law of everything. Thats the word, logos, order. This cosmic law is "what is", "what was" and "will be". Thats also truth: What is, was, and will be. I spoke of probabilities, but surely this cosmic law that is set in stone must be fully deterministic? It is, the end will happen, always in accordance to the cause. Always. In the details you can meddle with reality, I dont know why but its fundamental, look at the quantum level. Probability causes deniability. Magic is an insult to God, thats why spirits will aid you in it, not because they like you or you are in control of them.
They are not a part of "our world", and view it as less. Dont get me wrong, I think they love our world. Like a playground, or how a human loves a steak but not the the animal who died for it. People who practice magic also love the world, not for its heavenly beauty emanating from God, but for contradictory pleasures. By being slaves to their secret wishes they call themselves masters, by asking the lowest otherworldly things in the darkness of their rituals they call themselves enlightened.
>>
>>29297730
Which resources led you to these conclusions? I've been doing research on my own and haven't found this info, so where are you looking? We seem to be researching the same subjects since you know about the yellow light too.
Are the gnostic texts corrupted?
>>
>>29297777
blessed numbers have spoken
>>
bump
>>
>>29290547
Thank you so much
>>
>>29297874
>Which resources led you to these conclusions? I've been doing research on my own and haven't found this info, so where are you looking?
About which thing? There's lots of info. And a lot is research on my own, for example after having seen the video I linked earlier, I checked about the names and this I found:
For example, "Bible" is a name for Ishtar. Spanish scriptures sometimes uses "Él" for the Highest One, but "El" is a caananite demon. It also has "María" instead of Miriam, the mother of Jesus. But "María" is the Aramaic word for YHWH, which is "LORD" (Ba'al). "Mary" is Aramaic for "My LORD", so also calls Ba'al. God is Gad, another demon. Shin 神 in japanese is "Sin" (moon demon), etc.
That's why Jesus warns in Matthew 7:21-23 that many will come saying "Lord, Lord!" and he will respond that he never knew them.
That's because all their lives they used the wrong terms and never invoked his true name!
>Are the gnostic texts corrupted?
In reference to the names, yes. Gnostic texts and Manichaean texts are closer to truth (if you find a good translation), but even the best translations are scribe-coded. Scribes would replace spiritual terms with physical terms (the keys of Heaven). So you need to decode them.
Gnostic texts and Manichaean texts (and FreeMason/new age texts) are dangerous because they have wrong names, so you are at risk of merging your soul with the World, Ba'al or Satan (solve et coagula).
>>
>>29290414
jesus is not Saturn, also that's a cartoon cgi nasa image that's not what Saturn is or looks like.
Saturn = satan
>>
Token not needed
>>
>>29290414
Jesus is actually Neptune.

He's the number of God which is 8.
>>
very nice thread (you know who you are) thank you brother
>>
very nice thread (you know who you are) thank you brother
>>
At some point, Venus interrupted the solar system and Saturn ceased to be the main sun for the solar system. Saturn isnt Jesus, Jesus isnt depicted in the solar system. What you have is a time loop control structure set forth by Saturn and administered by the Moon.
>>
>>29297777
quads are nice, but >>29290520 this guy's image strikes a point.
>>
File: polarconfiguration.jpg (18 KB, 336x188)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>29295378
no, what I said was not wrong at all, what you are saying is wrong, because you're the one trying to project religious gobbledygook on what are just mythological descriptions of real phenomena
the mythology of Venus originated due to how it was born out of Saturn upon our encounter with the Solar system, and starting flaring in all directions while being situated between Saturn and Mars, pic related
>>
>>29303093
No, you don't understand.
What happens in the physical realm is a projection of the truth that happens in the spiritual realm.
Changes in the spiritual reflect in the physical, and not the other way around. Sometimes the changes make physical sense, but not always.
Venus is an emanation of Saturn, that one you got right. She also dies three days and then resurrects (see the myth of Inanna's descent to the underworld), so this is a reference to Venus which is the daughter/son of Saturn, though many people think it's a reference to the Sun.
The text you posted is very interesting, but it assumes there were humans to see the first changes, when all ancient texts agree that humans were created later.
So, the only reasons humans know what happened before they were created, is because they were told by spirits, who existed before them.
>>
>>29303323
and again, off you go with your religious gobbledygook
I don't care about your dogmatic delusions one bit
I care about what's actually happened here in the real world, and mythology is an account of that, as verified by similar imagery and stories developed independently all over the world
all those stories you think are from the "spiritual realm" are just descriptions of what actually happened in the real world
and yes, humans existed as those changes took place, and humans were not "created", that's more religious nonsense
>they were told by spirits
meds, now
>>
>>29303346
>and humans were not "created"
>believes in evolution
cringe
>>
>>29303346
Why is that hard to understand that the exact same imagery and stories among completely isolated people were due to these stories being told by the exact same spirits, who can insta-teleport from place to place?
What interpretation of astrological phenomena would tell the Aztecs to build an ark of the covenant and wander the jungle for decades?
>>
>>29303353
>and humans were not "created"
correct
>believes in evolution
yes, I "believe" in that which there is clear evidence for, as any sane and rational person
the only people who don't "believe" in this are the people who are too intellectually lazy to investigate it for themselves
>>
File: lol.gif (2.9 MB, 290x189)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>>29303368
>due to these stories being told by the exact same spirits, who can insta-teleport from place to place?
pic related
>What interpretation of astrological phenomena would tell the Aztecs to build an ark of the covenant and wander the jungle for decades?
that never happened, the story about the ark refers to celestial events which occurred when our Saturnian system got captured and the violent upheaval which ensued
>>
>>29303384
>>>/sci/ is that way. Bye bye
>>
How many times does it have to be explained the mark of the beast is a forced mark that will allow you to buy and sell. The mark of the beast isn't a fucking planet. 666 is the number of man. The number of the material world. Check out the carbon atom which all life on this planet depends on. (6 electrons 6 protons and 6 neutrons. It even has a hexagonal structure.) If jesus is any planet he is the sun. Study basic astrology holy shit anon
>>
>>29303398
>>>/moron/ is that way
bye
>>
>>29290554
He wasn't a Jew though, Jews didn't exist until the Turks invaded Israel centuries later and converted to old Judaism while interbreeding with Judeans. Jesus was Judean.
>>
>>29303397
Pic related is Pseudocerastes urarachnoides. Your eyesight is good enough that you can see it's a snake with a lure that mimicks a spider near rocks, but that's because you are not her intended prey. If you squint your eyes, your vision will blurr and you will only see a spider and rocks. That's all its prey can see: physical things.
Likewise, there are snakes that your eyes cannot see, because they prey unto you. But there are ways to improve your vision, and then you start to see them; or, even if they are still invisible to you, you start to notice their movements.
That's what the gnostic call hylics (blind to the snake), psychic (able to spot the movements), and pneumatics (able to spot the serpent).
If you have a scientific mind, this comment should be enough of a clue to do your own research and start joining the dots.
There are cuckoos (parasitic, murdering birds) who lay eggs that are completely different from the ones laid by the parasitized parents. These birds are blind to the differences, so the eggs can be easily (for us) to spot. However, some parasitized birds have an eyesight like ours, so their cuckoos lay eggs that look "almost" the same, but can be spotted with special equipment.
>>
>>29303472
Not the anon you're replying to, but can you post more about this stuff? This all sounds really interesting.
>>
File: amoeba hydra.jpg (65 KB, 800x600)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>29303519
It's hard to understand what these gods/spirits are, but here's my current understanding:
These gods (mighty ones) are sometimes described as snakes, as having multiple limbs, or as hydras with multiple heads. What I think they look like is like an amoeba with pseudopods, like pic related.
They are composed of a soul/light, which is the innards. And they can create pseudopods, except that those pseudopods can dettach from the main body (while still being the main body). The shape of those pseudopods depends on the "mes" or "power" transmited to them by the main body.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_(mythology)
These "mes" can be physical things, but they can also be concepts. The shape entirely depends on the word that their father used to name them.
Unrelated to the shape, but laid as a "skin" on these pseudopods, in the case of the physical plane is matter. But if they reside in other levels, it may be shadows (Nether) or light (not exactly light, but Ether).
Nothing prevents a "son" amoeba to rob the father amoeba from its essence or its mes, as a way to become more powerful. Thereby, you have the myths of god mutilations, "stealing fire" (light), and so.
>>
File: devil_and_angel.jpg (27 KB, 250x268)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>29303595
Dettached pseudopods have been called "hypostasis", "persona", "trinity", etc.
Which is a way to discern between the isolated pseudopod and the entity formed by all of them (same essence).
Because pseudopods can absorb others, they can get more than one essence.
We humans have dirt-bodies made of matter, and inside our shapes we are inoculated with two essences. One is like a small devil (called 'fiery one' or 'flesh') and the other like the small angel you see in cartoons, which is your 'self' or 'soul'. Both compete for control of your body, and your first step to salvation is to get the 'fiery one' out of your body.
>>
>>29303674
Now, this is something I'm still researching, but that's my current understanding:
The essence of our self/soul has to be refined, polished, in order to escape the reincarnation trap.
The "polishing method" is wrongly translated as 'repentance' in the scriptures. A more proper translation would be 'reflection/change of conscience'. These changes occur when you are exposed to the truth and get convinced of it (the most important one being getting to know the name of the savior, which works as if you enter the 'konami code'), but also if you join dots in the right direction, by hard researching the mutilated scriptures.
These changes of heart/conscience are measured in steps called 'Aion', 'Aevum', or 'Evo', wrongly translated as 'ages' or 'sæcula' in scriptures. Your soul can stay in a given state for an undeterminate amount of time, which is why Aeons represent "unchanging state/cyclic time", and your self stays in one until it changes to the next one, which requires a willing effort.
That keeps happening until you reach a stable state that will never change again. It can be the Christ state in were you reach salvation because you become Christ, or you can condemn you by reaching the wrong one.
That's what people in /x/ call ""raising the frequency" or "achieving gnosis", except that most of them are misguided to aim for the wrong frequency, that of the yellow light.
>>
File: 1623723507983.gif (2.95 MB, 535x535)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
i can sorta see both viewpoints, that Jesus is Saturn archetype, as well as Jesus is Jupiter archetype.
clues in favor of the former include (but not limited to):
1. Christmas was chosen to be celebrated on Saturnalia, which is significant because Saturnalia was a slave holiday, one where they were freed from their chains for a day/week. This also matches up with how Christ's teachings were *EXTREMELY* popular among the slave and servant class.
2. Most of the big cultures of the ancient world had their Saturn equivalent. Greeks called him Kronos, India called him Shani, Nordic culture called him Ymir, etc. The fascinating thing is how they all tend to agree on certain characteristics of Saturn (e.g. Saturn as a demiurgic persona, Saturn as Lord of Karma, etc.)
3. similarities between Saturn symbolism and Christ symbolism. Cross and Sickle of Saturn, Cross and Sickle (although it morphed into a Shepard's Crook later) of Jesus.
Saturn known as the entity of Time (because the physical world operates within Time, unlike the spiritual realm, which doesn't). Christ known as the "Alpha and Omega", i.e. a Time reference; beginning and end only has meaning within Time.

Where the "Jesus as Jupiter" starts to make more sense is when describing the ever-patient and tolerant aspect of Jesus, which is also a trait of Jupiter.
Saturn tends to be linked to the physical world, and Jupiter with the spiritual world. Depending on who you ask, the physical world is considered either evil (like it is for the gnostics, which makes them a pro-Jupiter aligned group), or a gift from God/demiurge and not something to be ashamed of (like it is for the Mormons, as just one example).

A lot of the debate between Saturn vs Jupiter gets muddied because people aren't aware that there are two sets of stories/myths, a pro-Saturn set and a pro-Jupiter set. Each side thinks the other side is bad, and simply repeating what they say doesn't actually get to the crux of the philosophical differences.
>>
File: 1608867521039.gif (660 KB, 500x676)
660 KB
660 KB GIF
>>29303945
to expand on point #2, the similarities between the ancient world's "Saturn" and the Christian's "Christ" tend to have a lot of overlap. So, Saturn is a "Lord of Karma", just as Jesus is , although in Christianity, the karmic justice won't occur until the end of the world, whereas Saturn is kind of a constant karmic force that operates all throughout life, and continues into future lives.
This embodiment of "Karma" also extends into the Santa Claus stories, even the similarity between Santa and Saturn name too. Santa keeps a list of who is naughty and who is nice. Then at Christmas he gives coal to the naughty and presents to the nice.
People constantly note that "Christmas is a just a repackaged Saturnalia", but for some reason thing that proves it should be rejected on that basis. Instead of realizing that this proves (or at least strongly hints at) something else, that Christ (and Santa Claus) are just one of the later transformations of the Saturn archetype.
>>
>>29290414
Saturn isn't Jesus. Saturn is the main god of the Roman pagan pantheon.
>>
File: 1626323156512.jpg (148 KB, 763x2047)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>29290414
He doesn't, pic related.
>>
Jupiter is Ether/Dies, the God of watery light (aether), also called Deus Pater (or *Dyḗus ph2tḗr in reconstructed Proto-Indo-European).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dy%C4%93us
He is assumed to be the father of Zeus (Saturn), but he is the father of Uranus (Skies and Earth) who fathered Zeus.
According to Myth, Uranus tried to stop Satan, so his offspring "castrated", killed him, or put him to sleep (i.e. stole all his powers).
>>
>>29290516
Truthful post, "A different Christianity" is an extremely valuable book.
>>
>>29304387
What I'm confused is, that this Karma stuff don't seem to apply on the nastier people, namely the elite doing all sorts of bad stuff. I imagine that they're not afraid of what comes after their death, could that mean the karma doesn't affect them for some reason?
>>
>>29304475
what am i looking at
>>
>>29303847
>Aion
Did you read Jung's book?
>>
>>29303323
>Changes in the spiritual reflect in the physical, and not the other way around.
All social life is essentially practical. All mysteries which lead theory to mysticism find their rational solution in human practice and in the comprehension of this practice.
>>
>>29290558
would be comfy as fuck.
also "YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ME AND ALSO EACH OTHER, INSANE"
>>
>>29304475
seriously what the fuck is this
>>
>>29305039
Ancient history. The bits deliberately excised, for what ever reason...
>>
>>29307074
Truth so old we lack the capacity to visualize it. The most important war that we lost.
>>
File: x-2.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>29290655

90% of people discussing scripture have not read them.

The old testament god is Ba'al (see Exodus) he is a low, bloodthirsty, cruel creature. Demiurge? Idk but I know Jesus came from The One And he brought the truth and the way out (God willing)
>>
>>29290732
/whoosh

Doesn't matter he was Jewish to anyone other than Zionism christians and small hats. He was more than flesh, shill
>>
>>29291046
>>29291025
>>29290986
>>29290961
>>29290726

This is a Jew.
>>
File: sunrise.jpg (62 KB, 640x480)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Ok, I needed a full night to gather all data and make sense of the whole context, but now I think I solved the mystery of "Is Jesus the Sun, Sol Invictus?". And the answer is definitely no. Here's the proof:
1. First of all, the proof requires us understanding what the "mighty ones" (Elohim) are, which is what the greeks called "Titans", a kind of pseudo-god. No wonder they were said to be huge, given that they take Heavenly Bodies as hypostasis. See >>29303595
and >>29303674
2. We need to understand that one of these Titans, Lucifer, is prideful and wants to be the limelight. So this makes things far more complicated than it should, because Lucifer has a long story of supplanting the identities of others. This titan couldn't just be one Heavenly Body, so it has to have two hypostasis: Sol and Venus. Lucifer assumes two identities, a male one and a female one so it can supplant identities of male and female titans, but both of them belong the same titan, which uses "the LORD" as a title.
3. These are the most important names for the female side: Venus, Lucifer, Inanna, Ishtar, Easter, Mary. Mary is actually the aramaic word for "My LORD".
4. These are the most important names for the male side, used mostly to supplant others: Sun (sounding the same as Son), Ba'al, Tor, Indra, Ra, Marduk, Zeus, and Jupiter (not the real Jupiter).
>>
File: assumption of mary.jpg (7 KB, 190x266)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>29310200
5. Lucifer is an hypostasis (pseudopod) of Satan (Saturn), and has only the powers (mes) that Satan gave him. To know about "mes", see >>29303595
actually, Lucifer stole many mes from Satan (see Inanna myths), but the important piece of data is that Lucifer has no power over death, because that power/me belongs to another of Satan hypostasis/sons: Hades.
6. Lucifer boasts about how he was resurrected at the third day, which is an astronomical movement that both Venus and the Sun are known to do. But actually, the proper term here is "Assumption", because as Lucifer has no power over death, the Titan had to beg his father Satan (Saturn/Enki) for him to move his other pseudopod Hades to work the wonder. This is explained in the myth "Inanna's descent to the Underworld"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna#Descent_into_the_underworld
6. That's why Lucifer under its many personas boasts about being the Intercessor of the dead, but actually the one acting here is his father Satan. As Lucifer is Ba'al, ancient Hebrews knew about Baalzebub as their intercessor of the dead.
>>
File: Deus pater.jpg (8 KB, 255x198)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>29310294
7. Here comes Jesus who wants to humiliate both Lucifer and Satan, so his miracle of choice to impress the priests of the temple is to repeat the favorite wonder of this Titan AGAINST THEIR WILL (but also as a loophole around the reincarnation trap).
8. Jesus promises to die and then resurrect at the third day, but he actually takes ONLY half the time that Lucifer took in its Assumption. He died just as Friday was ending and resurrected at the very start of Sunday. This he did both to prove he was superior, and so we don't confound him with Ba'al.
9. Because he resurrected himself using the power of the Father, and knowing how the "gods" work, this means that Hades is just a pseudopod of a pseudopod of a pseudopod... of the Father.
10. Satan cannot be the Father, and because it is a well-known fact in myth that Satan/Saturn killed his own father Uranus (hence the planet Uranus CANNOT belong to Uranus), the lowest we can go in the power hierarchy to find the Father is Dies/Ether, a.k.a. Deus Pater, a.k.a. *Dyḗus ph2tḗr a.k.a. Father Day. See >>29304872
9. Father Day has the planet Jupiter as an hypostasis, and unlike Satan, he isn't a Titan. So it looks like a good candidate for the identity of the Father and his hypostasis Jesus, and probably that's what the Jewish priests believed then, and what the Freemasons believe now.
>>
>>29310405
Now I have proven that Jesus cannot be the Sun, but I have reasons to believe he isn't Jupiter, and furthermore, not even from this universe/kosmos (what the scriptures call 'The world'). Main reason is because he himself states that he is hated by it, but also because:
10. The Father cannot be Father Day, because being a planet, it falls under this warning in scriptures (Deuteronomy 4:19)
>And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, (when they are mere) things that the (creator) has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.
Another reason is because the Father originated himself, whereas Dies/Aether had a father. Depending on the myth, it could either be Chronos & Ananke, or Atum/Aion/Phanes.
11. Who is Phanes/Atum/Aion? It's an entity also known as the Leontocephaline, which is pic related. In other words, the demiurge against which the Jesus in gnostic texts warns about. Therefore, he is also discarded as the Father.
>>
File: ananke_1.jpg (110 KB, 960x600)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>29310486
12. So the only choices within this kosmos would be Chronos and/or Ananke. Ananke (Necessitas) has the power of fate, and Chronos has the power of time, and their power combined means that all their pseudopods will pass away. Both of them have been assumed to have formed themselves from the original chaos, and both of their identities have been supplanted by Titans: Cronus (Satan) and Fortuna.
13. Chronos and Ananke appear in myth as two entwined snakes around the orphic egg that is the universe. And it is said that this universe/kosmos is the space between the arms of Ananke. So it's unclear if the kosmos is Ananke or a child of Ananke.
Also, because these myths are the oldest in history, before writing was invented, and preserved only through oral tradition, it is unclear if the leontocephaline is the father of Chronos/Ananke, or he is their child Phanes/Atum/Aion.

So I cannot go further due to lack of data. But according to gnostics there are many heavenly progenitors above the mother of the Leontocephaline, which implies the Father in Heaven from which Jesus was an hypostasis would still be far many levels above Chronos and Ananke.
>>
>>29291488
so.. even this new religion shit is still just myths based off reality?
what are your beliefs? is jesus a real spiritual entity? or just a simple material metaphor
>>29301715
kek, fuck you dude. $86K
>>
File: gnosticism.jpg (3.04 MB, 1500x9002)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB JPG
>>29310582
I want to mention that there's an interesting parallel between the Demiurge and Priapus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapus
Priapus, like the Demiurge, is described as being terribly ugly and with a "long tail", yet impotent. Because the ones in the Olympus were ashamed of his ugliness, they kicked him out of it. Furthermore, Phanes is also called "Lord Priapus", and the symbol of choice of the fake God who calls himself "Lord" is known from scriptures to be a huge dick.

So, this parallelism would be the epitome of the saying "as above, so below".
>>
>>29297730
can you redpill me on the yellow light? I've been astral travelling involuntarily during my sleep since almost 15 years. I once encountered a huge figure (like 7 feet tall) in white robes, but there was only a yellow bright light, where his face should have been, it was like looking into the sun. I fell onto my knees and only uttered the words "Jesus of Nazareth". Later in that "dream" a Roman soldier tried to torture me, but I escaped. That happened 14 years ago. I still don't know what the fuck that was. I'm not even Christian, but the Jesus I saw felt realer than reality, it was the most insane and intense thing I ever experienced.
>>
>>29291143
>he doesn't know
>>
File: Redpill_from_God.jpg (682 KB, 1076x684)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>29310922
Yeah, sure. The one you saw was this dude. Which is most likely Ba'al (or Satan, because Ba'al is his hypostasis, and therefore also has all of his traits/powers).
There's two things he will attempt:
1: try to get from you the true name of the Saviour (which you MUST not tell).
2: try to get you merge with him through gnosis, which is the small scroll on pic related.
Gnosis produces "the oil of the Gods", which is said to pour from your brain down your neck and to taste like honey. But his gnosis turn sour in the stomach because it's a fake one that kills yourself and make you an hypostasis of Satan. That's the meaning of "Solve et Coagula".
There's probably a "real gnosis" you get from the true Savior, the Christ Oil, but I have yet to research how to avoid the death trap of the fake gnosis.
BTW, this substance can probably be synthetically produced, but from my research, it will be THE MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE to drink of it before the time is right. All it does is to "seal" you so that you can no longer improve or go back to a previous Evo/Aion. If you are not in the True Christ state when you drink it, you'll never ever achieve it.
>>
>>29290511
>Revelation was written decades after the crucifixion / destruction of the second temple
then the whole book of revelation already happened?
>>
This is a very very interesting read

>>29297730
This caught my attention due to the fact that a lot of the times the crazy cultists/christian households are also the ones to be the most horrible and abusive behind closed doors.
What you suggest would mean that they called the wrong names and it led them down the wrong path.
>>
File: Tantalus.jpg (64 KB, 608x342)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>29305027
There is what is commonly translated as "Sin", which originally just meant "miss" (the blank) or err, instead of "failure to follow the Torah". Most Sin only produces guilt.
However, there is another type of Sin which is translated as "transgression" and in Japanese is called 五逆罪, and which was pretty common to find in Greek Myths.
Committing a 'transgression' ensures that a Titan or Higher being will come down to fatally punish you, and a lot of Jesus teachings are focused on instructing people how to behave so they avoid insta-doom. Note that these 'transgressions' aren't mere vulnerations of the Torah, but things even more despicable.
Fortunately, we can learn about them from the Myths of Tantalus, who was the most despicable man ever, and as a result, he scored the absolute worst Kharma that is possible to achieve.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantalus
In his myths, Tantalus does every single transgression that will get your sorry ass on the lowest plane of hell, and as such, he becomes a complete textbook of what not to do.
>>
>>29291025
You sound like a litigious unrepentant Jew. Just sayin.
>>
>>29290414
>If Jesus is Saturn
Who the fuck ever said that?
>>
>>29290520
No he was an Israelite in a land overtaken by Edomites, there are no jews left alive but there are Edomites who pretend to be, as Jesus said there would be.
>>
>>29312629
based
>>
Does Saturn and Jupiter have soil or are they just gas balls?
>>
>>29291372
Sounds like you're projecting. I'm sure you'll have much to repent when your time comes.
>>
This thread is a good reason why Christianity needs to be abolished.
>>
>>29314877
Yep.
>>
>>29295306
wow that makes sense. really interesting interpretation. thanks anon. you saved a soul today
>>
>>29290414
Jesus is the SUN
The SUN of God
>>
>>29315695
The metal of the Sun is gold, indicating his perfection and he/god give life to the earth.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.