[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1597320101316.jpg (969 KB, 3200x4000)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
>Can i manifest ___?
Yes

>Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To9dw5N-4uc

Relatively short texts for newbies (Start With Goddard!):
>Summary of Goddard's Consciousness
https://web.archive.org/web/20180328171609/http://www.mindserpent.com/library/goddard/lectures/consciousness.pdf

>Goddard's Feeling is the Secret lecture
https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawGls5LB5c

>Goddard video FAQ, also addresses various general questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzh_QJGs1DY

>Library full of Goddard's lectures
http://www.realneville.com/text_archive.htm

>Steve Pavlina's Explorer's Guide to Manifesting
https://www.stevepavlina.com/resources/The-Explorers-Guide-to-Manifesting.pdf

Extra resources:

>The Reality Transurfing series that goes into great depth, it's worth reading if you're really into the LoA
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=5AB66EFC3085FA23D571A270854683C1

>Does Law of Attraction Imply I'm To Blame For The Bad Things That Happen to Me?
https://pastebin.com/ETqz3K5Y

>Should I hire a coach?
https://pastebin.com/a2D57P0d

>Manifesting And De-Manifesting:
https://pastebin.com/QSGjSSPq

>SP (Specific Person) PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/MzLX6gys

>Getting into deep SATS (State Akin To Sleep)
https://pastebin.com/QdfXJJQN

>Pastebin FAQ
https://pastebin.com/pDekUHXM

Previous thread
>>29269779
>>
>>29275670
This Law will slowly destroy you and cause you to convince yourself that it will work one day until you fall deeper into it's clutches and the moment you want to pull out, your flesh would be so deep into it, it will be hard to leave. your thoughts will continually revolve around it even though you know it's false eventually believing in the lie and it's very difficult to escape because some of those lies remain within you even when you've accepted Jesus but the holy spirit will expose them in time.
>>
>>29275670

No join chaos and free of sticky limits, no more stagnation
Time for a schism
>>29275024
>>
>>29275725
Based but the pastebin links dont even open anyway
>>
>>29275772
yes they do, check your computer BIOS ram
>>
I'm not following a cartoon larper. Anyways, good luck with manifesting here bros. Last thread was a mess, invaded by shills and samefags. Some people are really mad about the recent rise of the Law. This is the ONLY concept here that is swarmed and attacked constantly. This shows we are in the same path. We're all making it, anons. Isn't it wonderful?
>>
>>29275798
Based loyal anon. Yeah I don't understand their animosity toward us. I guess some people's happiness really hits the nerve to some others.
>>
>>29275798
Maybe you will follow a cartoon leper, who the hell said to follow me I just want a new OP. And to stop the stagnation.
>>
>>29275798
>This is the ONLY concept here that is swarmed and attacked constantly
Really? Not even /omg/? I would figure succubus general would as well but I don't go on either of those threads.
>>
File: 1626656291487.jpg (812 KB, 1080x1341)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
Best way to manifest crush? She has a boyfriend but recently they've been fighting about her wanting an open relationship since I've started visualizing myself having sex and solely masturbating to her for about 1-2 weeks now.

We're good friends at the moment but I'd like to bang her is my main goal. Don't really care about actually dating her.

Was her fighting with her boyfriend over wanting an open-relationship a sign of the law at action?
>>
>>29275798
Why don't you manifest them away lol.
>>
>be me
>in 2007

Too cool bros. See y’all then.
>>
File: 1612869395950.jpg (101 KB, 1024x958)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>literally manifested a little girlfriend to be
Focusing on manifesting her being cute now bros. Really, really cute.
>>
File: 1593726803794.jpg (40 KB, 410x598)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>29275936
It's for you, king.
>>
>>29275716
say hi to the demiurge for me archon :)
>>
>>29275851
yep and women are a lot more willing and open to suggestion just present yourself and the opportunity for a quick fuck and they will take it because thats what they already want not because of some loa
>>
>>29275851
Just do sats and get into the feeling of having her now. Signs follow. Keep repeating that feeling of having her now.
>>
>>29275716
sneedem and feedem
>>
File: pepe_golden.gif (1.66 MB, 290x290)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
Money flows to me.
I am a money magnet.
Money comes easy to me.
I like money.
I am wealthy.
>>
>>29275924
Dude, remember this: 2012 is not the end of the world. Also, Fallout New Vegas is gonna be release and 2010 and it's gonna be the greatest RPG ever.
Btw, did you checked Bioshock? Looks a cool game. And that Team Fortress 2 from Valve? I don't think this game will pass 2009.
>>
File: 1621997737793.jpg (58 KB, 358x333)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>29276529
Based wealth anon. You're effortlessly rich, and you'll soon provide us stories and testimony to your new wealthy life as proof of this power.
>>
>>29276738
lemme know when duke nukem forever comes out and pray to god it's not a pile of shit.
>>
File: 1550733183974.png (48 KB, 517x493)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
I am educated
I have am a medical doctor graduated from a prestigious university
I'm motivated to study hard for my future
>>
>>29276843
I am a medical doctor **
>>
>>29276529
I'll toss you a bone, go sign up for a job in scam defraud, offer up this "new idea" (used by the federal reserve) where so that whenever someone steals $100 it comes out to .001 at signs of fraud. Now get into the international scam ring, find one person out of the middle east doing it and check scammers accounts with 1 iranian rial worth $51 trillion dollars backwards. Collect your 6-8% comission and quit.
>>
>>29275798
...Is this because I decided to adopt the law?
>>
File: SATS.png (712 KB, 1341x692)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>29276031
Can I do this for my beloved?
>>
>>29276887
Just don't forget to pay them out of jail, make your own bank to run this off of like Sealand does, and then set up middle eastern scammer rings to keep it going
>>
>>29276913
genuinely concerned for you, man
>>
Sup bros. I have been fluctuating between butterflys in stomach gut feelings and a sense of calmness and full knowledge and faith in the law with manifesting SP, like I dont even care much. I feel like I know both of these feelings are really good indications of my manifestation.

Also generally been just in a good mood, carrying around the knowledge that it has already happened and the 3D is around the corner. Sometimes I feel like I dont even want the SP anymore either. However I know she is my gf,wife and mother of my children. Thoughts anons?
>>
>>29276738
I was legitimately scared for 2012 lmao, hopefully I won’t be this time around.
>>
File: pepe_tux_hat.png (154 KB, 334x506)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>29276750
I will most definetly tell you stories very soon. It is unbelievable how rich and comfy Iam. I hear you are very wealthy too.

>>29276887
That sounds too complicated and dangaerous. But thank you for your crazy ideas.
>>
Ok, so I have a question.

Theoretically (and I do know this atleast seems to APPEAR to be possible, even if through some kind of delusion) you can put yourself back into the past. With this being true, you could also then be able to come back and forth.

Here's my question then; If I were to attempt going back and forth in the past, what would be something good to do? Invest in? I have an idea of attempting to be rich but I don't know how that would work, in the past I was a dumb kid.

Any ideas lads?
>>
>>29277060
>Invest in?
Bitcoin obviously.
>>
>>29277094
Here's the problem. As a kid I had a weird dad who actively set up stumbling blocks to keep his family poor and prevent me from going too far forward.
How could I invest? What would be the plan of attack? How can I do it in secret? I had a computer and a couple K in a bank account, but I only got access to it later so my dad could steal it.

My Dad could be talked to, but was prideful and suspicious.
So this is hard mode;
>Find a way to convince father to help me do thing (unlikely)
>Do thing secretly.
Help me out lads.
>>
I was a millionaire back in may before the crypto crash
It's hard trying to get back into that mindset when I'm this crestfallen, bros
shit keeps dropping
>>
>>29275851
Do sats of you guys together post-sex and her complementing you that it was awesome (or whatever)
>>
>>29276972
Concerned for me and not the anon manifesting an underage girl to sexually exploit?
>>
>>29277157
depending on how far back you go, you can mine bitcoin with ease
>>
>>29277298
no, I hope he gets killed soon
You seem like you mean well, but you've been obsessed for months
>>
>>29277302
I was born in 1998, so I would've been about eleven when bitcoin first started. I don't know if I started using my own computer or not at the time.
>>
>>29277336
Actually scratch that, I either had one or got one two years later for homeschooling. If I did, I could go back and stop myself from being a stupid horny little fucker and use it for mining. What would you recommend? What software existed back then?
>>
>>29275670
how about you manifest a universe where you arn't such a fucking cuck
>>
>>29277322
Money's been difficult. Even with the frequencies, I still have this underlying fear that the thing I want will get sold out before I get it.

I'll manifest a more malleable and richer pops to nab it just in time.
>>
>>29277361
any decent computer or laptop, software would be on the original bitcoin talk forums from satoshi himself
>>
File: trols.jpg (18 KB, 640x472)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Guys I'm having a bit of a problem. With my current understanding, I believe that I need to have a specific goal, yes? Well That's my problem. In the vaugest sense, want I want is to leave this reality and move into another one. A fantasy world with adventure, mystery, magic, fantasy races and creatures, among other things. I don't, however, have a specific idea for what I want at all.

The logistics of such a thing pain me, though. Am I supposed to be conscious of a sudden and clear teleportation into an alternate reality? Is it supposed to be subtle and hardly noticeable to the extent that one morning I wake up after months of many small changes and suddenly realize: "Oh shit, I'm here!"?

Ultimately I suppose that what I REALLY want is anything but this world. I try not to be too blackpilled because it's just as pointless as life already is, but I can't stand living here anymore. I need to figure out how to get this to work.

Yeah, I know, I manifested all of the things around me that I hate to see, I recognize this. My mind is just so scrambled I don't even know how to articulate my thoughts here. I don't even know what question I have specifically, I just want to confide in literally anyone, but since my thoughts are so incohesive I'll sound like a complete lunatic if I try to talk to anyone about this in real life.

I just really want to get out of this reality, I don't care what it takes. I'll do weird occult magic shit if I have to. But if it turns out that it is really impossible to do so, I need to work on terminating my outlandish desires and coping with living here for the rest of my life instead of agonizing over how I can escape.
>>
>>29276031

By signs follow you mean I'm on the correct path?
>>
>>29277791
I would start by visualizing the moment when you realize you're not in the same reality you fell asleep in.
>>
>>29277791
a specific goal doesn't necessarily mean a specific THING. Really, it's about a specific feeling/state.

Think about how being in your desired reality makes you feel, and focus on that.
>>
>>29277791
Really the best thing to do is just put up the manifestation and live your life. It's almost like having money and placing it in a savings account. Just ask the universe what you want and your subconscious will make it happen but it takes time. Don't think about it, don't dwell about it. Just ask for the initial time and let the universe take care, no point in having such a specific manifestation.
>>
>>29275860
this
>>
Theres a married woman that i want to fall in love with me
How would I go about manifesting this following neville's teachings? Picturing her saying i love you anon over ando over until it resembles reality?
>>
>>29278006
So you defend gays singing about how they'll indoctrinate/rape your kids, right? You enjoy taking children's innocence for your own sexual pleasure because you can't get pussy like any normal human being, right? Oh, but if she's LEGAL that means she's taken boatloads of cocks?

Every pedophile (i.e not 20-somethings into 16-19 year olds) are going to die of COVID vaccine-like symptoms concurrent with every vaccine simp dropping dead.
>>
has anyone manifested any good braphogs?
>>
>>29278085
Yes, you can actual practice remote seduction.

Imagine having sex with that woman or going through a full social interaction leading up to sex.
>>
File: 1626036325464.png (211 KB, 327x316)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>29278087
>hold up bro let me just strawman the fuck out of you then start talking pozzed nonsense about le ebin virus
>>
>>29278149
Isnt that too complicated? I also don't just want sex, i want this woman as in i want her to mine
>>
>>29278359
mine what?
>>
>>29278239
>nooo don't accurately represent me that's STRAWMANNING
>let me enact my own selfish pleasures on an innocent child out of my own insecurities
>>
File: 1626197009294.jpg (113 KB, 1200x654)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>29278420
>accurately represent me
how do you know how pedos think redditor? very sus comment
>let me enact my own selfish pleasures on my SP out of my own insecurities
>>
>>29278460
>how do you know how pedos think redditor?
>pedophile
>don't support pro-pedo propaganda propagated by those who want your abhorrent sexuality normalized?
>>>>let me enact my own selfish pleasures on my SP out of my own insecurities
>comparing a sexually mature adult to a child with absolutely no understanding of sex
I had no idea you were also intellectually dishonest, but that's to be expected of kiddie diddlers.
>>
>>29278460
>hold up bro let me just strawman the fuck out of you then start talking pozzed nonsense about le ebin virus
>proceeds to strawman you because I can't possibly justify fucking children
>>
File: 1587673091611.png (882 KB, 750x920)
882 KB
882 KB PNG
>>29278529
Asking how redditbro knows how pedos think isn't strawmanning brainlet fucking hell.
>>29278507
>no you don't understand when i force myself on to someone who doesn't want me it's ok because they are an adult
Holy fucking cope.
>children have no understanding of sex
lol
>>
>>29278376
I want her to be mine in both body and soul
>>
File: 1614053808152.gif (62 KB, 156x267)
62 KB
62 KB GIF
>>29278565
>Asking how redditbro knows how pedos think isn't strawmanning brainlet fucking hell.
Nigger all you do is strawman
>you're against me forcing myself onto kids so clearly you must be okay with the same happening to adults too
>implying I ever asked for or manifested an SP to begin with
>anyone against pedophilia is a redditor
>>
File: lol.gif (992 KB, 389x259)
992 KB
992 KB GIF
>>29278604
Pointing out anyone in the LoA thread trying to moralfag when you are in the business of magical rape isn't strawmanning no matter how badly you want it to be.
>anyone against pedophilia is a redditor
Do you know what site you're on right now?
>>
>>29278629
>Pointing out anyone in the LoA thread trying to moralfag when you are in the business of magical rape isn't strawmanning no matter how badly you want it to be.
I'm not one of the people who wants to nor believes in magicking girls into suddenly wanting to fuck them unless if it means they change their personality and behavior to be more personable and sexually desirable.
>Do you know what site you're on right now?
You mean the EXACT SAME FUCKING website who accuses major politicians on both sides of the political spectrum and jews of being participants in child rape and sacrifice whilst somehow having cunny/pedo threads? I don't get it. I fucking don't anymore.
>>
Just wanted to check back in here. I've successfully used LOA to get my specific SP, now I'm making more money from streaming and content creation!
Last time I did no fap for about a month, and achieved massively. I'm back on a couple days now and things are working better. I dunno if it's entirely necessary, but I feel it helps my focus.
Go outside and get sun anons, work hard and dream big. Just believe, and keep your mind free from stupid thoughts.
I'm already on track to partner.
We gonna make it anons, I love you.
>>
>>29278689
nice! how'd the sp happen?
>>
>>29278689
how did your sabbath feel anon? what emotions did you have?
>>
>>29278746
>your sabbath
what?
>>
>>29275670
How do I manifest tranny gf
>captcha N4XXP
>XX chromosomes
>>
>>29277060
Hey fellow time travel anon, what year did you have in mind?
>>
>>29278790
if you did loa NG way then you reach sabbath where you dont have to do LOA anymore to get the desire
>>
People who observe others to determine what they're trying to manifest are evil.

A group of sexually abusive conservatives creeped on me and decided based on violating my sexual privacy that I was "trying to manifest children". Their rape cult had no interest in the fact that I've been sexually unwilling IRL all my life.

My consent didn't matter to them as much as the hedonic value they got out of "secretly" violating my sexual privacy, which is itself a form of sexual abuse. Conservatives aren't moral enough to construct high-consent sexuality constructs, else they would be liberal.
>>
File: 1626617803510.gif (3.01 MB, 350x193)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB GIF
>>29279248
>>
That stalker set who got their sexual jollies - ahem, virtuous conservative good boy points - out of hating me though I have never hated them?

They decided that I'm a repressed heterosexual. I was supposedly trying to "attract" heterosexual opportunities. The fact that I have not ever consented to such things was not treated as relevant in determining "my true desires" by the sociopathic conservative set. It amused them to label me heterosexual and their giggles mattered more to them than empathy.

Again, they prized their sexual entertainment over MY sexual boundaries, forcing themselves onto me in a voyeuristic mode. This in turn arose after I came to the attention of the conservative hateslaves hedonic by opposing child molestation with a sincerity that lead me towards highly consensual liberal mores.

Conservativism was in recent years used by broken degenerate voyeurs as an excuse to sanctify their violations of the sexual privacy of people who did not consent to put on exhibitionistic shows for them. That same rank hatred of sexual ethics is on full display when conservatives bemoan the way liberalism crushes their loveless high-molestation societies before the gentle alternative of communities where consensuality is prized.
>>
>>29279225
Well.. define NG for me. I've just always been passively applying LoA, I didn't have a great few months after I got with my SP, lots of turmoil and I'm honestly just digging myself out of a slump. I'm not aware of any emotions with feeling "sabbath" other than just feeling happy. Not as worried about things going wrong.
>>
Manifesting love and SPs and whatnot worked for me but love is never permanent. Everyone needs something to live for, and for most it is love, but they quickly realize you can never be good enough for anyone. So I'm manifesting skill. That's what I have to live for now. I will be a great artist and you will hear about me in a few years, then I will disappear.
>>
As an ethicist who has lived with consistent lifelong integrity, I long for the day when I can accord to conservativism the principles to which they corruptly pretend. For as an asexual who does not drink, smoke, fight, of do drugs, and who has held faithfully a lifelong commitment to the health and prosperity of all people, I am pretty much what conservatives will be when they decide that they value ethics above their obeisant corruptions. For I value the empathy, pacifism, and protection of the vulnerable that conservatives pretend to value... and that is why I am not a conservative.

I cared more about protecting the vulnerable than flattering the biases of men and women enamored of the sanctimony of their bitter rages. That is why, for example, I would like to see prostitution legalized worldwide. The hand of regulation will do more to protect youth from sexual exploitation than ten million crackdowns. Yet only the crackdowns flatter the hedonic degeneracy of the conservative getting high on false morality, so conservatives favor crackdowns rather than real moral policies of harm minimization.

As I long for peace with those leffists who detested me for "betrayal" and "infiltration" though I dwelled next to them and believed consistently in their policy constructs, likewise do I seek to attract the world where those on the right whose mores are so near to me own can be redeemed in integrity, and stand next to me in pursuit of more ethical constructs.

In the meanwhile... and in closing... a group of "virtuous conservatives" sexually abused me by violating my privacy for their pleasure. That was wrong. You need to value truth more than hatred, or all your principles are nothing but excuses for corruption.
>>
Putting out steady sucking noises across the connection you won't admit exists does not actuly disprove my claims; it is nothing but another degeneracy which the stalker set does for their pleasure in the deep corruption with which they lash out against integrity. I have lived to my principles. Do as I have! I don't care how much pleasure you get out of lying hatefully about people who exceed you in compassion! There are higher causes than your pleasures! Quit looking for excuses to be vapidly hateful!
>>
>>29278376
dogecoin
>>
File: Simply manage.png (587 KB, 640x600)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
I am once again requesting that one of you manifest me dying in my sleep.

Pretty please?
>>
>>29279736
Even if I did that, which I'm not going to do, it still wouldn't affect you. Because you don't believe you're going to die in your sleep it won't happen to you.
>>
File: Fuck nigga....png (181 KB, 483x429)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>29279750
FUCK ME
>>
>>29279783
Ok
>>
File: Yes.png (110 KB, 336x249)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>29279800
>>
File: Whithered.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
So is it me or my higher spiritual self that chose to live in this shithole?
>>
>>29279875
It’s your choice to get out
>>
>>29279736
I don't even know who you are nor how you look like, and I don't want Ryan Gosling to die in his sleep. Sorry anon, no deal.
>>
>>29279339
fair enough man, happy for you! was it an ex?
>>
>>29279989
No it's someone new. I actually saw them in a dream. I dunno, I just make sure I acknowledge the synchronicities that stand out to me, and just rest on the feeling that things are going as they should. If I really want something I'll hyper focus on it.
One phrase I always fall back on is "The current will carry us."
>>
>>29280006
>them
Talk like a human being or go back to r*ddit
>>
AFFIRM: I HAVE AN 8 INCH COCK
>>
>>29275670
(1/2)
I remember when the LoA thread used to be cool. Now it's haunted by pitiful creatures who waste their time doubting concepts they don't understand. You are all morons. I wish I could moderate this thread and flush all the scum away with my cum of truth. You will never manifest even a fart because you are not even able to control your own thoughts. You come here with your pitiful little problems and expect some non-existent human to give you proof of something that even then you won't believe. You wonder why little children are abused by their parents? Because the parents are unconscious assholes, just like you. Free will also exists independent of LoA and the karmic laws or consciousness or God, fuck it doesn't matter what you want to call it, are also a part of it all. Such victims as you will not be able to manifest anything because your ego is so incredibly pronounced that you will need about 10 lifetimes before you can even hope to begin to comprehend your existence. All your bullshit exists for only one reason: the fear of death. That's why you post your mental diarrhea in this thread, because you are afraid of death. And you should be, because it will be exactly as you have manifested it in life. Cruel, final and unpredictable. You are scum and are the reason why many truth seekers are led down the wrong path. All this negative karma will be attributed to you, you will know soon enough.
>>
>>29275670
(2/2)
You want to live in a fantasy or anime world? A world where you are the main male protagonist with all the women at your feet? Then don't pollute this thread with your bullshit, but learn how to lucid dream. There you can be the prince of your inbred harem and nobody will care. You create your own reality and yes it is possible to change it, but under consideration of the valid laws of this universe. But you insignificant fart without any abilities will not be able to change the reality. Because deep inside you will never believe in it. Your willpower is so unimaginably low that at most you will manage to start the torrent to the next season of a generic anime.
You don't understand that LoA is a craft, and must be mastered. Neville provides you with the tools, but you incompetent morons aren't even capable of using them. Instead, you expect that when you pick up the hammer, your dream girl will visit you at night or a billion dollars will appear in your asshole. You are not worth the effort to be addressed. Now fuck off and live your pathetic life of negative persistence in your parents' basement. But don't forget to watch some inbred porn before you go to sleep to poison your mind even more.

@OP, I hope you are doing well. Don't let these pathetic beings get you down here, they'll disappear on their own eventually. Just like moths, they will eventually fly into the light and burn up. Because also unconsciousness manifests itself in the physical reality and becomes very fast the only irrevocable truth.
>>
>>29275842
Succgen is just about cooming. Reality transsurfing and manifesting is far more dangerous to the powers that be should it become more mainstream.
>>
File: society.gif (799 KB, 500x280)
799 KB
799 KB GIF
>>29280750
>>29280760

I addressed this more kindly anon maybe read it muh blogpost please, also don't be so negative anon they just want to learn and nobody can give them, the thing they want everybody left. That is why I created my own thread

>>29274735
>>29274767

>>29280360
ALRIGHT ANON enough I can give you what you want but you must promise you will stop posting this affirmation here?
>>
>>29280360
Listen to this one once/twice before sleep

https://youtu.be/fiJ6Y_UFK-c

Use this to reach the maximum size you are capable of having

https://youtu.be/PlJpwaRQMtY

Mine is 21 cm with the help of the second video
>>
>>29279386
>As an ethicist who has lived with consistent lifelong integrity, I long for the day when I can accord to conservativism the principles to which they corruptly pretend. For as an asexual who does not drink, smoke, fight, of do drugs, and who has held faithfully a lifelong commitment to the health and prosperity of all people, I am pretty much what conservatives will be when they decide that they value ethics above their obeisant corruptions. For I value the empathy, pacifism, and protection of the vulnerable that conservatives pretend to value... and that is why I am not a conservative.
It's a farce, plain and simple.
>>
>>29280945
>promise you will stop posting this affirmation here?
why
>>
>>29281065
>>29280985
Because I gave you the answer
>>
>>29281086
i already have the answer; huge cock
>>
File: nope.gif (659 KB, 500x246)
659 KB
659 KB GIF
>>29281125
Aha
:d
So anybody who wants a big penor just use the videos I posted they help A LOT
>>
>>29276973
You already have it anon, persist
>>
>>29280750
>>29280760
ok
>>
>>29277816
You’re doing great, but you can do better. You are still lacking because you’re looking for signs. More like seeing signs. Remember EIYPO, so what you see is a reflection of your subconscious. If you were living in the end you’d already fulfilled your desire. Remember creation is finished. Don’t take this the bad way, just fine tune toward maintaining that feeling of living in the end. Currently in similar boat as you, but my thought process has change. Your desire is your sign. Only look for that, which is within you, man. I’m still a newfag to Goddard, so if any anon is willing to correct me feel free to do so.
>>
>>29278085
Ok, first you gotta release Barabbas. Then once you do, do sats. Picture yourself looking upon her doing something that you’d like to do. Like Neville states if you’re looking to get married wearing a wedding ring. Something like that. An event after you got your desire fulfilled. Releasing Barabbas is just releasing your old self, your limited belief on The Law and The Promise and dying to it. Become born again, fren. That’s why it’s sometimes difficult to manifest because we still keep our old morals and beliefs.
>>
Been reading The Science of Getting Rich. I'm not even interested in getting rich, but has anyone else read it? And how do they feel about it? I'm conflicted. It says you can't use the method to get people to do things you want them to do, which is kind of the whole point for me.
>>
>>29280750
>I wish I could moderate this thread
found the ragepill leftist
>>
>>29275851
>wanting used goods
You're better then that anon, meditate on a nice tight virgin lady for yourself. You deserve it.
>>
>>29280750
>>29280760
Have sex
>>
>>29275670
Do you guys think I could manifest psychic powers? How would you do it?
>>
>>29282931
Sometimes it takes a shepherd to guide the sheep safely into their fold.

>>29283071
No, I do not intend to reproduce. Save your congratulations.
>>
>>29275670
I live in the USA
I own a nice house in the suburbs
I have a great salary
I live the American Dream
>>
>>29283627
>self important retard

you’re part of the problem in these threads sadly
>>
File: 1624084391572.jpg (170 KB, 752x815)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>29283627
>No, I do not intend to reproduce. Save your congratulations.
>>
I'm in a second puberty
I'm 190cm tall
I have a 20x17cm dick
>>
It's amazing to be living in my own house
My house is peaceful and safe
I own a nice house
>>
How can I manifest a gf with my ideal physical/mental qualities? Any anon that achieved this?
>>
>>29284238
Oh no, not me
>>
File: Feather - 01.jpg (462 KB, 1020x1520)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
I'm laughing so hard right now. I think I succeeded with my first manifestation! But it's not quite what I had in mind, haha!
>envision having a black feather with white shaft
>envision myself showing it to my parents in the kitchen, and they are unsure about which kind of feather it is
>envision where I would put the feather, once I have it
>envision feeling intense joyful laughter from having found it

>a minute ago, I found a black feather with a white shaft on the floor
>it laid right underneath the spot where I was planning to hang it
>I showed it to my parents, both of whom were in the kitchen, right in the spot where I envisioned my father would be
>neither of them were sure what kind of feather it was
But here's the kicker: I was expecting a normal sized elegant feather. What I got was a small down feather instead! And now I can't help laughing from the sheer difference! Isn't it wonderful? Hahaha!

On a serious note, should I still count this as a successful manifestation? 2 details were off:
> 1. The size/type/quality of feather.
> 2. I envisioned myself asking them separately.
>>
>>29284474
How many times have you found a black feather with a white shaft? I’d say so anon.
>>
>>29284238
have you looked at any of the links in the op?
>>
>>29284474
I found one yesterday without manifesting
>>
File: XRP (2 av 2).jpg (1.52 MB, 2804x2388)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>29277166
Hey, maybe I'm part of your manifestation! Listen closely!
Want a tip? XRP is going down to somewhere around the $0.30 to $0.27 range. After that, it's never ever coming back this low. You just gotta scoop up a little when the time arrives.

We will quickly recover from the crash, and will find ourselves on an absurd bullrun. Bitcoin will be at 100k. I'm not sure if it will be by Christmas, or even sooner. And XRP will take off muuuuch more than a simple 5x by then. It's just gonna keep going up and up, quite steadily. You'll be rich soon. Don't worry. Money isn't what you should be worrying about right now. In fact, the perfect time to buy is almost here! So pay attention and make the most of it!

If you don't wanna buy XRP, but still wanna capitalize on the crash at its fullest, then just keep an eye out for XRP reaching $0.30, and buy whatever other coins you like when that happens. They'll all stop falling with the same timing. Just make sure you don't miss it!
>>
>>29284621
money is the mark of the beast

participate at your own risk

Gospel of Mark
24. And the disciples were amazed at His words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! 25.It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”
>>
File: i'm gonna coooooooooom.gif (322 KB, 498x498)
322 KB
322 KB GIF
>>29275670
>>Can i manifest ___?
>Yes
Does this mean I can summon Ishtar and turn her into my personal cumhole and into my woman too?
>>
>>29284511
I don't remember ever finding a black feather with white shaft before. I didn't even realize they existed before I found this image >>29284474 the other day.

>>29284644
That's how I used to see it as well. But the way I see it now, XRP and the other cryptos are about to go for a crazy ride regardless if I get in or not. I might as well make the choice that nets me giant profits. For once, I'd be benefiting on behalf of the crooked banksters, rather than having it the other way around. But you are right in heading the warning. We shan't lose our way.
>>
>>29284644
well if the mark of the beast buys me chicky fillets then so be it
>>
>>29284784
the mark is the poki poki people got
>>
File: 1595281320820.jpg (91 KB, 321x609)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
I want my cousin to phone me.
What intentional tracer should I use, to know it's a manifestation rather than coincidence? I'm open to all suggestions here.
>>
They say you shouldn't be specific with the how when manifesting, but what about if you are trying to manifest winning the lottery jackpot?
I don't want to be given money randomly by a mysterious stranger, inherit millions from a long lost relative or suddenly own a business - I only want to win the lottery jackpot - problem is because of the very nature of the lottery requiring action (buying a ticket)it doesn't fit in with all that I've read in regards to the do's and don'ts.
I know that 20 year old who won 400 million on the US lottery would spam his facebook with neville quotes before he win so in theory it would work, but based on what I've read here and on reddit it shouldn't work.
Any ideas?
>>
>>29284871
You'll be given the winning lottery ticket. Or you will find it through coincidence. Either or, life finds a way. So stop thinking about the "how". There's never a good reason to do so.
>>
Solipsism?
EIYPO?
Does that mean I'm literally the only consciousness that exists and everyone else is my 'imagination'?
>>
>>29284954
It's illegal to cash in on a lottery ticket that was found in my country though, you aren't even allowed to gift tickets. Has to have been bought by you to cash it in.
>>
>>29284957
I've seen this question get asked here before and BOTH times people instead of answering, just became really angry and unhinged.
Good luck getting an answer.
>>
>>29284991
Thanks, I just did some reading and the article explained how everyone is indeed just a reflection of you, but then went to say how other peoplee ar just as conscious as you.
I was confused, at how both can be true and explanation was: Creation is finished. There are infinite realities. By manifesting, you are only selecting the reality which corresponds to your state. So, other people are real but since there are infinite realities, there are different 'scenarios' for everything you can imagine. That's why you can manifest something without infringing on someone else's free will, because they did it willingly in at least one of the realities.
Makes sense? It does to me.
>>
>>29285039
Yeah it does, can you link the article buddy? I love reading shit about LOA that's broken down. Too many people reply with bible passages and it gets annoying
>>
>>29285062
It's this one: https://awakenyourimagination.com/2020/07/10/everyone-is-you-pushed-out/
I just searched "everyone is you pushed out" and this was the third result.
The part I was talking about is "Infinite versions".
>Every possible outcome, every possible scenario, every possible turn of events already exists in one of the infinite realities that exist, right now. This also includes every possible version of every person you could possibly meet.
>Out of all these infinite possibilities that exist, you experience the reality that you imagine or focus most of your attention on. You are constantly picking, selecting, and shifting between realities all the time. And it is your beliefs and assumptions that determine the reality you move into and experience, or the “state” that you dwell in.

Good luck manifesting Anon!
>>
>>29285134
there's something so bizarrely comforting/warm/lovely about this explanation. it's nice (for some reason) knowing i'm the one responsible for fuck ups
>>
>>29285039
>Thanks, I just did some reading and the article explained how everyone is indeed just a reflection of you, but then went to say how other peoplee ar just as conscious as you.

Have you never saw some guy at work that you just couldn't stand because of the way he conducted himself? You were really sure that you cannot stand him, even though you don't even know that the person A you know from work is actually person A in the private / outisde world? Or maybe that he has a good reason to conduct himself like that?
You MANIFESTED these attributes onto him.
There are surely people who are more immoral f.ex than person A but for some reason you can't stand person A. Its all in your head.
this is what Neville G refers to
>>
>>29285157
I agree. Knowing you're responsible for your circumstances is very freeing and empowering. It also means only you can improve your situation.

>>29285167
Yes, it's like you painted them a certain color so you always see them that way. Everything they do just confirms your assumption. Even though I currently know someone like that and I know why I feel poorly of him, it's not like it's for nothing and I don't think I will ever change my opinion. It's possible, but I don't actually believe in the existence of that scenario, unfortunately. Hey maybe I can manifest that person to start being cooler and fun to be around.
>>
>>29284991
Fuck you Bozo!
>>
>>29284957
Yes.
Matthew 22:37-40 KJVS
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
>>
>>29284974
Then you will find the winning ticket while on a trip to another country, or something.
Stop doubting and start believing, dingus.
>>
>>29285338
not the guy you are responding to but to win the lottery through LOA you have to go to another country? that's hilarious
>>
>>29284871
I don't know why the other guy is telling you to go to another country to win, that's just straight retarded.
If the object of your desire requires a certain level of action that can not be helped (i.e the act of BUYING a ticket) then you have no choice but to do so. I would recommend however that you don't waste money on buying tickets until you truly possess the feeling of having naturally attained the winning ticket already.
This is why manifesting a lottery win is so difficult because the adrenaline and want for something so big is enough to knock most people off of the correct train of thought. But no, you don't need to go to another country to win...
>>
>>29284974
you'll move to another country that doesn't get its panties in a twist over lottery regulations
>>
>>29285473
I think it would be easier to manifest a lump some of money than winning the lottery. That way they could get into some deep sats imagining that they’re rich and not worrying about the how.
>>
>>29285495
All manifestations are equal and require equal effort. As long as it is within the confines of physics you can get it just as easily as manifesting a blue shoe or a green glove.
>>
>>29285244
based Orthodox St. John
>>
Can LOA be used to increase IQ? It's basically determined at birth.
>>
I've always felt like manifesting is the wrong word to use when all you're really doing (when within the confines of LOA logic) is stepping into the reality that has your desire fulfilled.
Anyone else feel this way ?
>>
>>29285515
I know that already, fren. It’s just that lottery anon is already imposing limits to himself therefore I suggested another way to get what he is after. I believe he can do it. He already has it.
>>
>>29285617
I think considering the lottery requires a specific action means his question was a fair one and not necessarily filled with doubt. It's one of the rare few desires that requires an action for fulfilment no matter what. It's not like he was asking for a random lump sum of money, it was a specific want of winning the lottery, you can't just sit on your bottom and allow the universe to give it to you without the action of buying a ticket.
I'm inclined to believe that all manifestations that require direct action to get can not be manifested.
>>
I won a lottery when i was like 8 year old.
>>
>>29284621
When's the crash?
>>
>>29284621
Brother how can we buy when the SEC just said no ;_; is there any work arounds?
>>
>>29285660
was it a lot of moneyz or something like $5?
>>
File: creation is finished.jpg (667 KB, 1242x3578)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>29285597
>>
>>29285473
>I would recommend however that you don't waste money on buying tickets until you truly possess the feeling of having naturally attained the winning ticket already.
This is smart. I believe a lot of people try manifesting for a day and then buy the ticket the next day. When they don't win, they get discouraged and thus reinforce "not winning".
>>
>>29275772
Just manifest the web pages lol
>>
File: 1626437868786.gif (92 KB, 544x503)
92 KB
92 KB GIF
>>29286535
>Just manifest the web pages lol
>>
>>29285969
A lot, but not thaaaat much.
>>
>>29284621
Funnily enough, I sold out of xrp to buy ftm which is what made me the million+
I’d recommend ftm though if you’re looking for a good deal on a coin with strong fundamentals
It’s low as hell right now but when it pops it pops big
>>
>>29286786
>buying female to male (ticker: ftm)
Ngmi
>>
File: 20210720_091313.jpg (40 KB, 457x501)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>29286535
lol
>>
>>29285408
I can't tell if you have completely missed the point I'm making (which is the same as Neville's ladder manifestation), or if you're just trying to derail the conversation. Either way, I'll stop engaging now.

>>29285703
It's already happening, friend. As for when the dip comes, my timing is usually off. So I can't tell you that part with confidence. Just wait a little longer, and pay attention.

>>29285830
>he believes the SEC will stop Ripple
lmao
Follow the lawsuit. Ripple has this in the bag. They just wanted to drive down the price so the big boys could buy back even more for a fraction of the price, before the incoming months of mega price pumping. It's no coincidence the SEC announcement came immediately after the airdrop. They tricked people to buy high, and then slammed the price by two thirds immediately after. Ripple gang plays dirty. But once you know they do, you can see through the charade. But I guess this discussion is better fit for >>>/biz/, so I'll leave it here.

>>29286786
>Funnily enough, I sold out of xrp to buy ftm which is what made me the million+
Nice stonks. Big props.
>>
I don't know what to do anymore it feels like I wasting my time and getting even more hopeless by relying on "things just coming for you" when quite obviously nothing ever changes.I understand this is not the mindset I should do this on but I was a lot more optimistic at the start yet nothing happened.
>>
>>29287552
what are you trying to manifest?
>>
>>29287584
Meeting gf
>>
>>29275716
>against the Law
sure we get a lot of disbelief, i mean look at the entire premise lol
>christcuckery
kys
>>
>>29284113
I like your house anon. It looks very peaceful and safe. The lighting, the tree.. just wow. Perfect home you got there buddy.
>>
>>29284857
Manifest her saying a specific phrase. Play the scene enough times for it to become real
People have manifested word-for-word letters before, i'm sure you can do it with just a phrase
>>
>>29284621
Thank you anon, very cool. Too bad I'm retarded and don't understand shitcoin or how to buy and sell that shit online.
>>
I manifested the online attention of a skinny blonde girl with green eyes, she's way above my league in objective terms (leaving the Law aside), she's a 9/10 and she makes more money than me (I live in a 3rd world country and she lives in the US). She's in love with me and we've been video-chatting for the past 2 months but she is a bit weird. She sounds kinda retarted even tho she has a high IQ and is a really good writer and reads a lot. She now tells me everyday how she wants me to go see her and maybe live with her. But something doesn't feel right. Maybe I'm trying to rationalize too much how the Law works and I might be trying to justify her behavior. Why is she so pretty but gives so much attention to me when she probably has thousands of guys swarming her DM's? What about the guys who probably hit on her every night that she works as a bartender? She basically shares her whole life with me for no rational reason at all. Is she indeed retarded and that's why people avoid her even tho she's extremely pretty and flirtatious? Maybe the Law is working perfectly and I still can't accept it? I don't know, man. My advice would be to always think of the conclusions when manifesting, specially when it involves a whole another human being with her/his own feelings, desires and soul.
>>
File: 1626798340337.png (55 KB, 333x265)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>29288009
She's trying to steal your spic liver and kidneys
Don't do it compa
Also
How did you manifest her?
>>
>>29288027
Before sleeping I focus on my breathing until I get relaxed like Neville says, "saying" to myself with my mind "I'm so relaxed, deeply relaxed now" until I basically become a living corpse, until I'm almost brainless. Then I start thinking of me seeing her messages on my phone and I try to feel happiness. Also during the day at random intervals I'll close my eyes for a few seconds or minutes and imagine she's messaging me and feeling that happiness.
>>
>>29288056
Based, keep up the good work
>>
>>29288056
Very nice anon.
>>
>>29282875
I liked it, has a good message about keeping faith.
>>
>>29288009
Where did you find her? She messaged you out of nowhere?
>>
>>29285581
Come on, guys. I can't be the only one who want this. Anyone???
>>
>>29288185
I found her on an app, I'm not gonna say what app is, but now we're talking on snap.
>>
>>29275716
Should I go with the seed and feed or the fuck and suck?
>>
>>29287609
>>29287584
Well that kind of cruel to not respond after that but what I would expect I guess,those who need the help the most are also those who get shunned away
>>
>>29288259
Nice man.ive been trying the law with online dating but I still got nothing.
>>
>>29288296
Just be yourself.
>>
The number 444 keeps showing up way to often to be a coincidence. I can't help but feel it has some sort of connection to LOA and the manifestations I've been thinking of but I don't know what it would mean. I guess it could all be chalked up to over or wishful thinking, but if anyone has any insight into weird stalker numbers let me know
>>
>>29288364
I got 666's a leading up to the rotten milk incident.
>>
>>29282618
is there anyway to "release barabbas"
>>
>>29288009
Are you white and good looking? If not, Then magick/occult is definitely at work here.
>>
met a really nice lady at work today who i helped out and she gave me some bookmarks as she was an artist. wasnt even thinking about my SP and I look at the bookmarks and the ladys last name is the same as my SPs.
>>
>>29288474
I look like Kyle Rittenhouse in his jail pic kek, even worse because I wear glasses. Slightly darker skin, but still "white",
>>
>>29288259
Loa has helped me attract 2 cute girls I specifically visualized twice, one i actually went on a date with. But i didn't manifest a relationship, i just wanted to eat dinner with them, it's really hard for me to find a girl worth using LOA on.
>>
>>29288827
this is actually true, LOA got me close to my oneitis but as this shit worked i realized it the hype kind of died
>>
>>29288845
what was your technique for your oneitis? currently doing the same, but she started a new job recently and says she's busy forever now and makes 0 effort to talk
>>
>>29288926
I'd envision her holding hands to me and smiling while we were walking under the warm sun, experiencing an affection for each other that lovers would share without all of the neurosis that comes from being madly in love
did this during my sat sessions for nearly a week before something changed as in she started going out of her way to get closer to me and as it progressed further and further i started losing interested in her
>>
>>29285581
anything you can imagine the feeling of accomplishment for can be done
>>
>>29285581
Oh man, why would you want to change your race?
>>
>>29288364
synchronicity are a sign you are 'tuning in' to your inner process
>>
>>29289544
Have sex
>>
>>29285581
No idea but you could probably manifest yourself acing every IQ test you take.
>>
>>29289696
Not that guy but was thinking this.
>>
>>29289545
What's my inner process and what does tuning in to it do?
>>
>>29289696
>>29290003
I shouldn't have used that word. But you know, just to increase my intellectual capacity to the extent in which i can learn new things much quicker
>>
>>29290003
you are noticing the correlation between your thoughts and your experiences, and that growing expectation is being expressed in the manifestation of these 'coincidences'
>>
>>29290106
>But you know, just to increase my intellectual capacity to the extent in which i can learn new things much quicker
I've been telling myself I'm stupid and feeling like a retard for years and I feel like it's manifested into reality, so do the opposite of that I guess.
>>
>>29290319
Weird, because I've been thinking about waking up back in 2013 for a while now and it still hasn't happened, yet I notice all of these things.
>>
Is your current inner dialogue to your liking?If not,CHANGE IT so that it conforms to your goals
>>
File: E2Dur95WQAAf3q0.jpg (17 KB, 500x500)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>29291278
So I just have to chat myself up like I got a big hard uncut dick and the ability to leap back in time?
>>
Desire can be a positive force, especially when it motivates you to engage with the world in new ways. What might get you closer to your longings that you've never tried?
>>
I don’t mean to blogpost, but I was in here about a month ago asking about fears of manifesting obsessive thoughts about this girl getting randomly pregnant by someone that isn’t me. I’ve affirmed the opposite, I tell myself I don’t believe it’ll happen, but this gut feeling of uneasiness isn’t leaving and I’ve been seeing pregnancy synchronicities nonstop.
Was talking to my grandpa about my cousin and he randomly goes “maybe she’s pregnant…”, my friend sends me a snap of himself at the gym and the caption says “everybody in the gym boutta get PREGNANT”, I go to this yt channel to watch a guided meditation tonight and the first vid I see is a meditation to have a baby with someone, I come into this thread yesterday after taking a break and the first post is some pedo saying his sister called to say she’s pregnant, the list goes on
What the fuck is happening? I have ocd and this shit is driving me insane, starting to get scared, bros
>>
Manifested a big titty girl who also happens to like kink.
>>
>>29288027
>>29288185
>>29288474
>>29288827
>>29288845
>>29288926
>>29289019
Sameguy here. She just messaged me saying "I'm gonna masterbate thinking about you". Guys, wtf. It is a fucking 9/10 blonde girl. I have never had attention from pretty women before. On what should I focus now? I want this to keep going but end up with us together. Or should I manifest me being not so overwhelmed? Help out an inexperienced anon
>>
>>29279750
but wouldn't that mean that the guys trying to get GFs or whatever also wouldn't work, since the girl doesn't believe that she will be a GF?
>>
sup bros, giddy/butterflies in stomach anon here. upon further revision and after the pretty cringe blog posting on sat night I am very confident my SP is only pretending to be over me, she is overcompensating a fair bit. I am convinced she is obsessed with me. been getting a fair few crazy coincidences this week and I have been floating between crazy good gut feelings and super calmness, rarely getting any negative thoughts. Super impressed with my SC development. Was close to messaging today as I felt butterflies and warmth for a good 4 hours at work. Maybe next time?
>>
>>29291877
EIYPO
>>
>>29287552

You should change yourself first, before changing the world around you. Work on manifesting a happy, confident you, maintain mental diet, learn to control your thoughts and emotional reactions.

You fail because, subcounsciosly, you feel doubtful and skeptical. This is normal for lots of beginners and I was that way too when I started. I've practiced manifesting little, unimportant things that I didn't really care if they happen or not, in order to bolster my belief. You should try it too.
>>
>>29292152
Haha,most of my energy is spent fighting hopeless thoughts so I'm not sure how I could just improve myself having such low energy. It feels something has to change in my life concerning my circumstances otherwise I'm stuck in this he'll loop (believe me I've tried self improvement)
>>
Dear Allah, bless Jokeranon for attracting all the trolls to the other thread
>>
>>29293041
tho there is some good shit over there as well, but fuck me if this half-dead thread isn't waaay less toxic now
>>
>>29293047
is the childfucker still here?
>>
>>29293276
as long as the master manifestor pizzanon stays in the new thread I'm set
>>
How about manifesting me enough money for a place to live?
Have a read
http://trellik.net/donate.html
and
http://trellik.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
>>
>>29291470
Yes but i recommend starting with smaller things to build up the faith
>>
>>29285244
>>29285244
wtf based orthodox Om iPoster
>>
>>29294174
Not him, but I've heard some guys say there should be no easy o hard things when it comes to the law. Do you agree with that?
>>
I have been playing the lottery regularly for several years, I buy a ticket every week and I can imagine winning
>>
>>29294197
True , but when you are starting out it is easier to manifest small things first

If you truly,i mean truly believe even at the start that you can get anything,if you are truly already in that place of knowing,of feeling that whatever you believe is yours will be given to you , go for it
>>
>>29294228
Thanks. I started pretty confident but the feeling is going away now. Went on reddit for some inspiration but got pretty depressed seeing that 99% of the sucesss were for girls finding bf and people changing jobs.
>>
>>29294276
Do not let anything discourage you,once you are truly rooted in this feeling,of being taken care of by the universe/God no one can really take it away from you

Any discouragement is really just a test of faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEp7pxmRFyM
>>
>>29294228
Can I manifest myself to truly believe it?
>>
>>29294276
it's reddit, can't exactly expect much better from those people
>>
>>29294286
what the wtf abraham hicks is a woman?
>>
>>29294286
>Any discouragement is really just a test of faith
How do you get over the feeling that it just sounds like gasligthing?Please I really want to believe in this stuff but then I think that if this stuff actually,objectively works than logically life wouldn't be nowhere near as difficult as it is now
>>
Without knowing the law I would use it to attract a girl I liked. We would coincidentally arrive at the same time in school and bump at each other. She knew I liked her but I never really approached hear. I feel like God gave me an opportunity to make it happen and I took it for granted. After moving out I still I kept dreaming for some yeas, things like her coming to work or study in my country, we traveling and living together but nothing ever changed. Don't make the same mistake as me, act as soon as the opportunity is given to you.
>>
>>29291933
ohhh so basically the whole thing working depends on you being the only person that exists and the whole world just being a figment of your imagination?

Or is it like a parallel universe thing where you just get put into whatever universe your desired outcomes happens in?
>>
>>29294401
Challenges never cease to exist , life would be pale without them

Challenges are the reason i even learned about this stuff in the first place
>>
>>29294745
One "challenge" is what is eating at my soul,it feels like a neverending loop that is impossible to break out but at the same time tormenting you with awareness of that loop and inability to break out of it
>>
>>29294823
Well instead of running from it, try to be present with it , what is it trying to highlight and teach to you,it's like that chinese finger trap game,forcing it to go away doesnt work,surrendering is the key

Lessons will keep slappin you until you learn them,that is the intensity of the 3D game
>>
File: clipboardimage.png (3.58 MB, 1512x2016)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB PNG
>>29293352
Sweet, now have the drawing I manifested through my last purchase. Came with 40 rounds of soft point, which is a sweet bonus.
>>
>>29291470

this may help, anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNZlNeZ3Tp0&ab_channel=JordanWarren
>>
Is it a good sign if you start frequently seeing things that relate to what you're manifesting?
I've been working on getting myself a particular feature, and now all of a sudden, that feature seems to pop up in random places.
Is attaining proximity to this thing a sign that it's coming to me?
>>
>>29295216
Yep, I experienced same thing. I take these as the signs that follow when the creator is in motion.
>>
>>29295216
Yes. It strengthens your belief too, right? Only good things from now!
>>
>>29295216
>Is it a good sign if you start frequently seeing things that relate to what you're manifesting?

From my experience, it's a common occurence when you're manifesting.
>>
Getting solidworks certified pretty soon. I'm up against a bunch of people who have degrees and certificates in all kinds of bullshit and even they can't find a job right now.
I really really need to get a proper job in the next year. Manifesting it against all odds. Wish me luck everyone and send ur good vibes or pray or do SATS for me or something...
>>
>>29283363
you dont need to anon, you already have any psychic power you could wish for
>>
I don't wanna deal with thots, can I just manifest my libido away?
>>
>>29295453
I want telekinesis.
>>
>>29295453
Oh my God it's like woamn saying "you already have everything that you need in you"
>>
>>29295216
I personally don't like thinking it is because makes me act like a shizo who see patterns everywhere. I prefer to relax and wait for the thing coming exactly as I imagined.
>>
>>29287909
That's okay. It took a while for me to get into this stuff as well. It helps to reach out to a friend or relative who already took the time to learn this jazz. And you can rest easy then, knowing you're in safe hands the whole time.
Crypto ain't for everyone. So if you don't think this is for you, don't force yourself.

>>29287714
Alright. Any fun suggestions?
Also, uh, how do I manifest someone saying a specific phrase over the phone? There's way less visual & sensory impressions to work with, than while trying to manifest most other things. Do I just repeat the phrase (in my head, over and over) I want them to say? Should I imagine hearing the ringtone, their name pop up on the screen, and their voice as they greet me?
>>
>>29294212
If you "can imagine winning", and that's what you're doing, then you're probably doing it wrong.
The goal isn't to "be able to imagine winning". It's resting easy, knowing your win is inevitable.

>>29295482
Why wouldn't you be able to?

>>29295216
>>29295219
>>29295325
>>29295361
>>29295557
I believe Steve Pavlina calls that an "alpha reflection" or something like that. However, I've never heard him clearly explain the difference(s) between "alpha reflection(s)" and "partial match(es)".
>>
>>29295913
idk, what would I even imagine to manifest that?
>>
File: Feather comparison.png (2.21 MB, 1800x1000)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
Down feather manifester from yesterday here.
Last night, I told myself that another "bigger black feather would enter my life". And today, as I met my family for brunch, my sister's boyfriend had a huge black feather on his forearm.
I spotted it at the same kitchen table that the other stuff happened yesterday.

Tattoos and down feathers are better than nothing. But a normal physical black feather would have been ideal. Any tips for manifesting more accurately?
>>
>>29296060
Just keep going doing what you do.
Eventually it will occur.
Just don't complain if it takes a while. Clearly the universe is trying but that exact feather you're looking for is a bit far away.

Go out more to give the universe some more ways to get you that feather. Don't go looking for a feather. Just enjoy a walk or some activity.
>>
>>29295913
>resting easy, knowing your win is inevitable.
Isn't that a belief that your manifestation will happen in the future and not that you already have it?
>>
>>29296255
The point is to feel as if you already have it. And if you know that it will manifest, then you possess the FEELING of having it, which is the cause of manifestation. Sensation precedes manifestation.
>>
>>29296400
>And if you know that it will manifest, then you possess the FEELING of having it
That makes sense, Idk how it is for other people but I cant instantly force myself to believe I have it, affirming that the manifestation will come no matter what feels a lot more natural
>>
What do you do when it feels like you’re forgetting what the love of your sp feels like? I can’t visualize positively about her anymore, but I don’t exactly feel like I’m in the sabbath after doing this for months since I still have negative feelings and occasional doubt bouncing around in my head
>>
any resource on changing mental states?
>>
>>29275670
Holy crap anons, I've been trying doing the night manifests before sleep, and just today something quite interesting triggered that goes somewhat closer to what I'm going for.

Can any anons share their histories and/or how they improved their manifest technique, either like that pre-sleep or during prayer, details are appreciated.
>>
can I manifest being a cuckold?
>>
>>29296585
Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
>http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=01CF026379F0C385B0DADABC4903160E

Atomic Habits by James Clear
>http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=729A66F87A5A6CEB910E60038FCA86F8

What Do You Say After You Say Hello? The Psychology of Human Destiny by Eric Berne
>http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=9585D8EEC774152D82F2B88DAF7CEEE8

The Art of Memetics by Wes Unruh & Edward Wilson
>http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=E37167C1B332F0B963A2C7824F492FBB
>>
>>29296143
Good advice. Thank you anon.

>>29296417
Several of the most knowledgeable people I've talked to when it comes to LoA say that people misunderstand Neville's words. He says to feel it (in your imagination) as if you already have your desire fulfilled. But in the waking state. it's more like 'a conviction that it's already guaranteed to happen'.
>>
>>29296615
I've been trying a technique where I think of all the positivity from other people in the future from the manifestation and letting it go entirely. The technique called for a psychic explosion that feels like an orgasm, but when I do the build up it's more like a sudden stop then positive vibrations go up through my back in waves and I get a little tired. I have tried to manifest the following with this:

-Flint, Michigan having the US Army clean out the lead pipes so everyone gets clean water
-A fifth and final season of Full Metal Panic to conclude the story in anime format
-The admins or mods adding a "no namefag discussion" rule on my home board (it is a very had problem over there)
-The US Treasury (or Reserve or whoever) no longer producing pennies to update and help the economy
-Night Lord's in Warhammer 40,000 being their own faction like Death Guard and Thousand Sons with a new codex, warbands, minis including one if Krieg, and more merchandise in the official Warhammer Merch store to warrant a category
-Alph Legion getting Merch in the Warhammer Merch store to warrant their category (yes this was separate from the NL one)
-Psyco Gundam Mark 2 getting in the 1/144 High Grade Universal Century line of Gundam models

I am not directly affected, but I know there will be happy people even if I will nevereet them and these can lead to other things I have been attracting near daily for months. I am thinking of using this technique on an incurable disease like diabetes, herpes, or arthritis, but I am not sure if this will result in a psychic miscarriage or one of those things I am not allowed to manifest. If other anons want to chime in about any of these feel free to do so, I hope simply writing those things down isn't going to ruin the manifesting.
>>
>>29297023
lmao harding at those manifestations goals, like you said you're not even personally affected, but its something that involves lots of people way far away from you, and even then oddly specific

let me share what happened with me then, I was thinking about this about a week or so, I have a very hot female neighbor that I barely get to talk, but I feel like I can hear her every move, and I get very curious and imaginative to the point of looking out spying and whatnot, and I'm wondering if she does the same, because I do a lot of weird stuff and a regular person would probably go "wtf is going on over there"
So afterall, what I put in my mind, was causally talking over those weird thing and knowing eachother, and it so just happened that this morning I got out to my trash out and got to her, and she ended up telling me a bunch of stuff and specially how she was about to leave for another apartment but really didn't want to, but she was awfully open with me, and best of all, with a half open pajamas that just drives me crazy just drinking about it
>>
>>29275670
Ok but can i manifest the ability to travel back in time and be conscious during it? and if so how would i go about manifesting it?
>>
>>29291837
Visualize yourselvs cuddling on a couch physically together
>>
bros i keep relapsing on porn. i know i should stop watching it but i keep going back without thinking
>>
File: sr.png (238 KB, 1142x1735)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>29297583
Motivation here, related to supreme LoA powers.
>>
>>29297640
can i jerk off to SP instead?
>>
>>29297669
No.
>>
>>29297023
>I am thinking of using this technique on an incurable disease
Meant to say "cure an incurable disease", as in not come back.
>>29297310
>lmao harding at those manifestations goals, like you said you're not even personally affected, but its something that involves lots of people way far away from you
I want to help other people.
>>
>>29297780
>I want to help other people

You are unfathomably based
>>
>>29298241
Thank you anon.
>>
What are some of manifestationsI I could do daily as I'm waiting for the big ones to happen?
>>
>>29297512
Thanks!
>>
>>29282618
thanks primito, neville actually touches upon the question about releasing barabbas in lesson five again, thanks a lot again.
>>
>>29297347
Yes. I would say either with SATS as for anything else, or the I Am meditation. Or both, your choice.
>>
>>29297023
I decided to manifest a cure for herpes with this method, it had the least likely of being cured any time soon. This felt different, mini waves for the first minute then a considerable length of time for many good waves (and not as tiring) that got me energetic during work. It was weird, but at least an incurable ailment now has its days wroughting on humanity is numbered.
>>29298931
Discotek Media licensing the 60s version of Tetsujin 28 and Tetsujin 28 FX would make a big chunk of /m/ happy. If multiple people are manifesting the same thing would that be helpful or harmful?
>>
>>29295833
Be there for the phone call dummy.
>Should I imagine hearing the ringtone, their name pop up on the screen, and their voice as they greet me?
Good start. make sure to imagine the entire scene though
>>
>Want some food
>Decide on pizza
>Order pizza
>Arrives 15 minutes later

I am a master manifestor!
>>
>>29301056
>work at a pizza joint
>this annoying cunt orders a pizza
>take a fat dump all over it
>>
>>29299584
>If multiple people are manifesting the same thing would that be helpful or harmful?

No one in this thread has ever tried group manifesting before, so you won't get a proper answer until someone will test this and share their experience.
>>
>>29288465
Neville touches on the subject in lesson 5. Read it, it’s good shit. Basically you figure out the old you and let go of it and take your role and status of your inner self and who you really are which is God.
>>
If I script to manifest but then do tarot readings to check what the outcome is going to be periodically to see if I'm on the right path, do I fuck it all up by checking outcomes frequently in the first place?
>>
>>29302393
Why should it, you still have free will. In the end, it is still your decision what you actually do. Therefore, I find these statements "let the universe just do its shit" also not quite right. Even though you may encounter circumstances, that doesn't mean that you will notice them. Sometimes you also have to look around in the here and now to notice possible changes.
>>
>>29302393
the schismatics from the other thread did mention the myth of Orpheus and this does strike me as being a similar issue.
If you're certain that it's done, why leave the door unhinged for doubt to creep in by checking up on your manifestation with tarot? And at the same time, if you're not certain, I guess you know what that entails.
>>
File: demi.jpg (154 KB, 960x962)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
I'm trying to win the lottery jackpot
which way will be better - selecting specific numbers and visualizing and the desire that specific numbers win or visualization of the win itself without specific numbers?
>>
>>29302888
kek those trips say you're on a good path fren
if you visualize and feel the feeling of picking numbers, then my guess is you'll just manifest yourself, well, picking numbers, not necessarily the winning ones (take this with a grain of salt, I've yet to win a jackpot so wtf do I know)
I'd wager it's far better to visualize how you'll feel after you've won, better yet - a couple of months after the fact, once the dust has settled and you've acclimatized to the reality of being filthy rich
>>
File: Phone ringing.jpg (24 KB, 540x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>29300738
So I should imagine all the details of my environment as I receive and talk through the call?
I'm worried visualizing the entire thing will try to force it to occur under very specific conditions. And that, in turn, will make the manifestation unlikelier to come true. But the more I think about it, I realize that a phone call can happen anytime. It's already an easy thing for the universe to 'make it happen'. So maybe that concern is unjustified.
>>
>>29302393
Don't check for shit. No divination, no """"""""signs"""""""", fuck all that. You've already decided it's habbening, and what you say fucking goes.
>>
File: 1591536441587.png (196 KB, 363x363)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>29299584
>>29302088
Neville mentioned two ladies cooperating in trying to manifest an Air Force Instructor (one of their husbands) getting re-positioned from Europe to Florida.
Only two days later, they husband got orders to report to Florida, for his job as an Air Force Instructor.
I think the moral of that story is that group manifestations are very effective.
>Source:
Chapter 23, Case Study 4, page 138-140, of Neville Goddard's book "The Power of Awareness".
>>
>>29276998
also buy bitcoin while it's still cheap
>>
>>29294492
>is it like a parallel universe thing where you just get put into whatever universe your desired outcomes happens in?
Yes.
>>
>>29303462
Too young for Bitcoin sadly, might just buy as bunch of Dogecoin as a joke with my friends at school (we fucked around a lot in journalism) and forget about it until it blows up years later
>>
>>29303462
Cope mumu, btc is done after this deadcat bounce
>>
Next thread?

My plan didn't go exactly as planned for today, I was really excite to give a bread to my neighbor, but my bread went puff and paper got stuck to it
>>
>>29304392
311 is the bump limit
>>
Yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me.
>>
>>29305204
Why Seattle?
>>
Now it works. All I had to do was deny all the rules and warning "you must to this, or else, don't do that! It will ruin the manifestation!! Don't think a negative thought ever!! The manifestation will disappear!!" Instead I went into pure belief, no, pure knowledge of my manifestation and that whatever I think/do, all the wrongs and rights in thoughts and feelings you "must" oblige, it has NO effect on my manifestation coming true. Maybe that's Neville's intention, to see through all the do's and dont's and realize that they won't affect your manifestation, because you already know it is inevitable to manifest and you can do nothing to stop it now, it would happen even if I tried to stop it, not that I would ever want to.
>>
>>29305270
It's pretty and foggy.
>>
did NG ever touch upon the topic of suicide?
>>
>>29304553

kek I don't believe you
>>
>>29305544

I don't know
>>
>>29284621
this is the only real post in this schizo thread
>>
New Thread
>>29305633

>>29305633

>>29305633

>>29305633

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.