[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Balloon.png (38 KB, 600x600)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
ITT: We wait for ayy lmao disclosure
Current developments:
>US military UFO report 'does not confirm or rule out alien activity'
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57355192
>Sam Harris will be on a Zoom call with heads of the CIA because they are worried about panic and conspiracies that might ensue
[YouTube] Sam Harris talks to Ricky Gervais about UAPs on the Absolutely Mental Podcast (embed)
>u/throawaylien prediction is only a month away now, July 8th/18th
>High-Ranking Officials Scramble Before UFO Report Goes Public
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/08/high-ranking-officials-scramble-ufo-report-public/
>F-16 pilot analyzes UFO videos, BTFOs Mick West and refutes his deboonking
[YouTube] Holy Breakfast! The UFO Navy videos are real! FLIR videos analyzed by ex-Fighter Pilot (embed)
[YouTube] The FLIR, GOFAST, and GIMBAL videos are NOT debunked!Next time ask an actual fighter pilot! (embed)
[YouTube] Gimbal video is NOT debunked! Come up with an answer to this naysayers! (embed)
Let's get cozy guys

Collection of UFO and related content: https://mega.nz/folder/qBhEVJrL#TLRD7Pv-t9IzGalAIcL2jQ

PREVIOUS >>28838632
>>
>>28844149
>>F-16 pilot analyzes UFO videos, BTFOs Mick West and refutes his deboonking
this one needs an update
https://youtu.be/fBeqP4z3rXo
>>
What's up with all this simping for all these ayys? on this board?
>>
>>28844170
there are signs that partial disclosure will happen soon. It will most likely just be the government admitting that there are indeed craft in our skies that are not of earthly origin. I doubt they will go any further than that.

In the mean time, if there are any videos or books anyone would like to suggest I add to the collection reply to this post with a link or the name of the book etc
>>
>>28844170
>why is /x/ interested in aliens
idk one of life's biggest mysteries
>>
>>28844170
pretty sure that its someone trying to stir up public interest in devices that someone is selling to governments. 'whoa man haha look at how crazy it makes people who cant understand it. this thing really is something out of this world!!! haha'

nuclear-magnetic hovercraft were a thing like fifty years ago they just spit off enough radioactive gas to give everyone underneath them bone marrow cancer and they didn't have computer stability control. nowadays a $40 drone does that so they probably just figured out how to build one with less radioactive exhaust. probably not even that
>>
>>28844149
Nothing UFOs can do can't be faked by modern (and already public) holographic knowledge coupled with conventional weapons, and the governments all around the world want a distraction from the fact they're run by pedo cannibals who just created a fake pandemic to rig an election. It's fake. Ayys would be smart enough to pick a time they'd be believed.
>>
>>28844200
>>28844218
>>28844291
No, I meant why are people on this board thinking they're going to be a bunch of good guys who will save us?

If what I'm hearing is correct that they are complaining we are careful with technology in other words we are advancing to quick in their eyes.
I don't trust their message of being concerned, I see that as them fearing us.

I don't think they're light years ahead of us, I think at most they might have found Faster than light travel but that's it. We don't know their technological capabilities.

Read the road not taken, it's about ayys invading Earth with 18th century technology and they had FTL travel turns out the whole thing went over our head because our understanding of physics didn't take that simple concept into account.
>>
>government report comes out
>Doesnt outright confirm Ayys but hints at the possibility
>other countries like china/russia quickly do the same
>more and more normals start embracing the idea of ayys
>a majority of the world becomes aware of UFOs/UAPs
Now if the AYYs are paying attention to humanity as a whole, and they see that the majority is aware of them, will they finally reveal themselves? Maybe this report is the governments of trying to get the Ayys to show themselves.
>>
>>28844365
>why are people on this board thinking they're going to be a bunch of good guys who will save us?
People are gullible. All signs point to the opposite.
>>
File: human space ship.jpg (104 KB, 1200x675)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>28844402
And I think they fear us
Their small shitty tic tacs won't be able to stand against rocket based space ships armed with missile launchers and railguns

And yes we will probably have the ability to build pic related if we invest enough money and resources into space exploration
>>
alien
>>
>>28844307
I wasn't aware that holograms had a radar cross-section. Interdasting.
>>
File: DDDDDDD.png (38 KB, 602x612)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>
>>28844881
nice
>>
Any related streams or youtube channels?
>>
>>28844149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DTYqMqc3cU
>>
Bros I can't fucking take it anymore the news cycle has been so fucking boring now that the media has to run cover for Biden 24/7 can they pleeeeeeeeasssse drop this fucking shit already? I don't care if it's fake, real, a half truth, or a full blown psyop give me something. Unironically considering suicide and this is one of the few things keeping me going.
>>
>>28844149
>aliens
>ufos
deboonked
>>
IS DA FINAL COUNTDOWN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjeMDvCdrtc
>>
File: 1623287156147.gif (2.99 MB, 1324x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB GIF
The most reasonable explanation I can think up for current events and UAPs in general is this.

Said UAPs are manipulating gravity in order to move that fast so suddenly, otherwise the G-forces would crush any known substance, not to mention the possible pilot, many times over.
This explains several other phenomena, like visual distortion, and doesn't break any laws of physics.

Secondly, it can generally be assumed they don't mean harm, based solely on the fact we aren't dead right now. Aliens don't need conspiracies against something that can do nothing against them, and anything that says otherwise is more just wild conjecture than any kind of logic.
So that leaves them more likely to be moral/neutral force.
So there's two main options here.

Option A, the neutral one, is that the craft are purely for surveillance, perhaps some kind of AI-piloted drone, and have no interest in establishing contact for whatever reason.
If this is the case, then nothing can be done about it, but humanity could study the way them to further advance ourselves.

Or Option B, the moral one and the one I think is the closest to the truth, is that they've been trying to make themselves known for a while by letting themselves be seen (it's not like they have to) and possibly help us, in a way that isn't just up and landing a fleet in the White House lawn during brunch, which would like shatter humanity's psyche and send the world into chaos.
If military reports are to be believed, not only are they regularly coming into contact with them at this point with the power of modern technology, but they've been getting into top-secret facilities and deactivating nukes, which is sure to grab their attention.
And I think that they've started noticing so many recently with new technology that it's not something they can just wave away and laugh about anymore, hince all the world governments suddenly talking about it.
They're leading a horse to water, so to speak.
>>
>>28844622
The ones made by crossing high power LASERs yield plasma which put out tunable color spectrums, plasma is a reflector of EM. Those would absolutely have a radar cross-section.
>>
>>28844149
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1623289249912.jpg (99 KB, 600x616)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>28845538
The insanely schizophrenic will be contrarian and say that it's all a massive psyop spanning a century, that everything from eyewitness reports to footage to declassified documents is fake and gay and Bluebeans and balloons and d-d-demons and that "space isn't real", while also refusing to even attempt to look into it with an open mind.
Even if aliens were to come take a fat streaming extraterrestrial shit in their mouths, they would still rather believe in a massive worldwide globohomo secret-hologram-tech conspiracy to turn the world into commies than what has been documented throughout history, on top of their existence being a mathematical certainty.
These people will never change their minds and it is pointless to engage with them as absolutely none of their viewpoints are based on any kind of fact.
These people only serve as thread derailers, and should not be engaged with as they aren't presenting any actual arguments, no matter what they pretend, and is akin to talking science to the religious.
At least with fags like Mick West, they could be convinced with overwhelming evidence, but not these types.
We inherently aren't on the same wavelength, so there's no use.
>>
>>28844365
>in other words we are advancing to quick in their eyes.
>I see that as them fearing us.
Imagine what we can achieve together with ayys!?
>>
If the abduction reports are correct, then they dress poorly. They have uniform clothing and no art. They have boring ships. We could exchange culturally.
>>
File: 1456809330010.jpg (121 KB, 500x399)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>28845538
>in a way that isn't just up and landing a fleet in the White House lawn during brunch,

I agree with this. I've had the same thoughts. Contact is a delicate process. Suddenly landing in the capital of the world's premier superpower unannounced and uninvited would devastate the world's religions, economy etc. It would also send the wrong message. Even if they come in peace, landing within meters of what is supposed to be the most heavily guarded building on the planet within shooting distance of the leader of the free world proves to everyone on the planet that they can come and go as they please without respecting our restricted air space and that they do not consider our military a threat whatsoever. That would make a lot of governments VERY concerned. It is without a doubt the absolute WORST way to make contact with another intelligent species. By purposely showing their craft in such a way that it is clear to the observers that the craft are not human made, but also not providing enough evidence for the populace to confirm their existence, they get the idea of other intelligences existing into the public consciousness. This would effectively "prime" the population for a full and formal contact, as they would have had many decades for the idea to circulate and take root. The impact of a formal contact would be lessened significantly as a result. '

That's not to say that is what is happening here and now, but it is a possibility.
>>
>>28845733
Those aren't the real aliens anon. they are genetically engineered workers. The real aliens are the mantis beings who seem to have more elaborate cloths
>>
>>28845832
Redpill please
>>
>>28845967
check the reading materials and videos in the OP
>>
>>28844365
They’re not even remotely near us technologically, their space craft can fly god knows how far from where ever they’re from to here, turn invisible, jam our sensors and deactivate our shit from range. They toy with our top of the line fighter jets like we’re nothing.

If they wanted us dead they could probably glass our asses from space before 90% of our mouthbreathing population even believed they were real, yet they haven’t.

But they haven’t, and that itself should come as a huge relief. If they wanted us dead, enslaved or harvested we’d have been fucked years ago. So clearly they respect us, if only in the way a biologist respects the ecosystems he studies.
>>
>>28845806
>most heavily guarded building on the planet
I am all for the ET hypothesis. But the WH is nowhere near the most guarded. Not even close. Unless you think the president is actually the most powerful man in the world?
>>
>>28846100
dont play semantics. you get the idea.
>>
So the full report is scheduled to be this month, right? I assume around the end of it.
>>
>>28846490
yes

I doubt it will be flashy. People are expecting too much. I see two possibilities. "These definitely aren't ours or anyone else's, give us a bigger defense budget" or "It's definitely Russia/china, give us a bigger defense budget"
>>
File: aumFl65h.jpg (108 KB, 750x920)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>28844419
>relatively slow moving conventionally propelled spaceships absolutely destroying spacetime bending antigravity craft that can freefall along any geodesic in the 3rd spatial dimension
>>
>>28844365
you have a perceptual bias, lots of people here think aliens are demons, and lots of people here think they're plain bullshit. and if they can circumvent the light speed barrier, they are literally light years ahead of us.
>>
File: 1598213715716.jpg (415 KB, 2000x1000)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
As soon as the government confirms ayys, this board will deny the existence of aliens. At least 50% of you are deboonking Mick Waggot fanboys. The kind of people that live by Occam's Razor is always true. The kind of people that cite "authority fallacy", then turn around and slurp up the shit spewed by your favorite psuedo-intellectual personality without question.
I hope ayys glass this planet simply so that I don't have to share this universe with you sub-IQ brainlets.
>picrel Mick West fanboys
>>
So, mama Ihroun wants to share a fear with you alien-watcher toucans. It's petty, but listen up. It's the Bubba Joe Effect.

I'm afraid that most species through most of their histories considered Bubba Joe in the trailer park to be the pinnacle of their species.

Who is Bubba Joe? Bubba Joe is a superDad, a really sexually competent human. You know the type: ten kids by four wives, and he beat most of the fourteen. Bubba Joe never lernt* to do much other than drinking and fucking, but he got /good/ at drinking and fucking. He's genetically competent. How can animals want anything else?

A society that considered Bubba Joe to be peak fitness and worked to emulate him at every level would be child-eatingly impoverished, but it would advance. Slowly. Very slowly. If the ecology didn't collapse under it. Aggressively evolving pathogens would make the Bubba Joe society more sustainable, because Bubba Joe is filthy and bad at medicine, so Bubbas are hit pretty hard by plague. Ultimately you'd get plague-selection for the smartest, cleanest versions of Bubba Joe... and so after a few hundred thousand years of civilization you'd get people who were almost civilized. Thanks to pathogens. They'd be dependent on the perfect benevolence of disease-causing organisms.

So I'm afraid that galactic society may be dominated by the smartest, cleanest version of Bubba Joe, who only has seven kids by three wives, and didn't have to beat more than two of them obedient.

Meanwhile, we're incomprehensible failed animals who think Bubba Joe is barely a person, and by conceiving of love as something other than fecundity, we created a hyper-clean society on track to go from metallurgy to cognitechnology in a mere few thousand years. My fear is we're going to meet aliens and be revolted.

*I made you sic, didn't I?
>>
>>28844881
kek
>>
>>28845300
IT'S A GOOSE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT'S A REFRACTION OFF A GOOSE'S BACK
>>
>>28845538
uaptheory.com
>>
>>28847004
yeah that's what I was indirectly referencing
I had never even really thought until I started seeing threads about it, then I got referenced there
Everything was laid out in a way where it's pretty hard to argue, with even for a pretty down-to-earth guy like me, and doing my own research for a week or so confirmed it for me
>>
File: boomercar.png (43 KB, 600x600)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>
>>28847520
love these, he should make more
>>
>>28844149
The government has been lying about UFO's and space aliens all along, except during WW II, for a while right then the "Battle of LA" was allowed to be in the newspapers, and there were about a half a million witnesses, so I guess they couldn't hide that, and the "Foo Fighters" following bombers were allowed into the newspapers too, and I guess that was because there were millions of witnesses to that.
After WW II it was back to lying about UFO's and space aliens again.
Then in the 1950's flying saucers flew right over the lying government, several times. It was to force them to tell the truth, and they did admit it for a while again. Over flights of flying saucers over the US capital building were in newspapers and even in news reels.
The Space Nazis said that they did it, and later the Pleiadians said they did it, so I guess that they both did it on different days.
The Pentagon Disclosure happens in a few more days, you can't let them keep lying!
The Pentagon has space alien technology that is thousands of years in advance to normal Earth technology.
You have to demand that they release some of that technology to American Tax Payers who paid for all that technology.
If you don't put some pressure on them, they will never tell the truth and they will never release the technology.
Citizens paid for that technology, it belongs to the Citizens!
>>
>>28844419
You ever read the three body problem? Humanity makes a massive fleet of 40k style magnificent spacecraft. One alien scout ship arrives. Doesn’t go well for us...
>>
>>28845538
Good Post until you said this
>but they've been getting into top-secret facilities and deactivating nukes, which is sure to grab their attention
Where are you getting this from? Very strong statement to make.. Repost the military reports
>>
File: E3AcFupVkAEbq9r.jpg (49 KB, 698x668)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>28844170

I've been told, that /x/ is a paranormal board, where we discuss strange paranormal activity. But I can't be sure.
>>
>>28847633
Luis Elizondo has said this.
>>
>>28845625
Show evidence or fuck off retard
>>
>>28845538
Both options are feasible however I agree with you that option B is closest to the truth. Darryl Anka, a channeler who goes by the name Bashar, addressed this once. He said one of the most asked questions is why don't they (ayys) just land already and get it over with? He states that our civilisation and his exist and operate in different frequencies and that if we meet too soon and abruptly, then it would cause psychological shock and force issues to the surface that we're not ready to look at yet. He likened it to a fast moving gear and a slow one suddenly clashing - he says we need to ease into the process essentially.
>>
>>28847644
>Sometimes . . .
>>
File: 1622826707888.gif (1.39 MB, 217x224)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
NEW UAP VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EOG-ml6o4Y
>>
>>28844200
President Trump has been attempting to get the Pentagon to work with him and declassify some of the technology.
They have been in possession of back engineered space alien technology from alien space craft in their possession, and also back engineered space alien tech from German labs, that was captured at the end of WW II.
This is SEVENTY SIX YEARS LATER!
They have tons of back engineered tech now.
Everything you can imagine and things you never even thought of!
This is all about the tech.
DEMAND the TECH!
>>
>>28847653
Haven't looked into him but loads of previous army people come out saying all sorts about aliens
Could easily be a load of nonsense
>>
>>28847633
This has been stated in news articles for over a decade. Various ex-officials have made this known.
>>
>>28847708
>This has been stated in news articles for over a decade
Which news articles? Plenty of shitty newspapers repost conspiracy stuff
>Various ex-officials have made this known.
Various have also went on about all sorts of schizo stuff
>>
>>28847671
That's a balloon tied to a duck that looks like it's moving fast due to the Coriolis parallax focus complex, you don't understand if you'd taken even one year of photography classes you'd understand *adjusts glasses*
>>
>>28844307
You are saying they already had convincing holographic technology in 1941? How long before then did they have it?
>>
>>28847705
He's not just ex-military, he's ex-pentagon who was on AATIP
>>
They are going to fry our brains with electro magnetic pulse the same frequency as our neurons then send robot sniper dogs to kill any survivors
>>
>>28847729
Fucking google it you caveman! Search for ufo disables nukes it’s not difficult you wanker.
>>
File: 1463332923898.jpg (185 KB, 550x640)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
There has never been. nor will there ever be, a situation where a superior civilization encroaches upon an inferior civilization for the benefit of the inferior. Secular alien messianism is a sad cope for materialist on par with the singularity.
>>
>>28844365
>why are people on this board thinking they're going to be a bunch of good guys who will save us?
The aliens have their own secret agenda.
The Pleiadians have been careful to not reveal too much, but the Lyrans have been revealing some things.
Lyrans used to live right here on Earth.
The Earth Lyrans count as Humans because this place is their home, and they are coming back to Earth soon-- no one can stop them from coming back home. Plus they look so much like us, that we could never tell that they are "aliens".
But the BIG SECRET has been, that we are Lyrans who did not leave Earth.
And the other BIG SECRET is that the Pleiadians are also Lyrans.
We are all Lyrans!
The space aliens are us, we are the space aliens.
>>
>>28847766
Well as I said I need to look into him but I definitely wouldn't take his word for it. Plenty of people in authority come out with nonesense to increase their net worth or because they have went off the rails

>>28847787
Yeah it's mostly coming up with shitty new sites and such like livescience or history.com
I would pay more attention if it's a fair enough news paper like the BBC
Also, stop sperging
>>
>>28847807
I hope Aliens will run this fucking place down like a tractor,and spare me,for writing this post
>>
>>28847766
>>28847787
Come on boys... The fucking daily star https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/aliens-turned-nuclear-weapons-message-20874113.amp
>>
>>28847841
Plausible deniability, drip feeding, leaks, slow disclosure.
>>
>>28847830
Please fucking walk into traffic
>>
>>28847854
Or it's just shitty newspapers talking about it because their consumers are ignorant working class lads.
These are the same papers that will make literally fake news articles and talk about corona virus conspiracies
Were they also drip feeding the public about corona virus secretly being spread through 5g? Of course not.
This isn't a good source of information and I can't take it seriously
>>
File: slav vodka nigger.png (99 KB, 453x492)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>28845538
>Or Option B, the moral one and the one I think is the closest to the truth, is that they've been trying to make themselves known for a while by letting themselves be seen
That is true.
A flying saucer, or any other type craft, can go invisible, and they do when they want to.
They are only seen because they want you to see them.
They over flew the US Capital, over and over, so that their existence has to be accepted.
Everyone smart already knows that aliens have been here on Earth for thousands of years; they are in the history of Egypt, india, Japan, china, polynesia, south america, the other indians...
The light show is for those that are descended from a long line of alcoholics who don't know their own history, or any one else's history, or much of anything at all.
>>
File: Kruger.png (208 KB, 1138x1213)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>28845651
This Anon gets it!
regressive dumb's are regressive & dumb.
There is a market in space, where the Secret Space Program trades Earthlings away as slaves in exchange for space alien technology.
A lot of the slaves are just used as cattle and eaten.
Trading the regressive dumb's for technology is a good policy.
We gain from their absence, plus we gain technology!
You can listen to a guy that has been there:
Here, this guy is kinda well spoken and he knows what he is talking about, he made captain and commanded his own ship in the Dark Fleet, Nacht Wafffen, the Space Nazis, began in a Space Nazi special operations type group, Kruger mercenaries.
>How do I know this is real?
I knew about this stuff before all these people started coming forward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfXzRlV0P5A
>>
>>28848048
Please take your meds.
>>
>>28847983
>Everyone smart already knows that aliens have been here on Earth for thousands of years;
I disagree. Believers of the ancient alien hypothesis can range from retarded to intelligent, same with people who don't believe it
Be careful with black and white thinking
>>
wow it's kinda weird but recently I've noticed every single thread about UAPs across the site regularly gets raided by debooooonkers
you know, anons can talk about Project Bluebeam and the like all day here and on /pol/ with none of these obnoxious fucks showing up and trying to convince them that Project Bluebeam, some random unfounded shit made up by a French schizo thirty years ago isn't real, which you think would be an easy target for them
but they won't allow a single UAP thread to stay up for long uninterrupted

fun fact, the idea of Project Bluebeam is, in and of itself, spread around to be used as a psyop in order to further discredit the idea of UFOs.
The aliens will only ever come if we come to terms with their existence, and the ones up top know that there is ever a first contact with a benevolent species, they will lose all the power they held over the masses, all their wealth, and
will return to being nothing but a man.
>>
>>28847678
>>28847747
burger power fantasy
>>
>>28848075
Let me phrase that a different way:
Anyone who can look at the old history of Earth and not see that space aliens have been here on Earth for thousands of years is not smart.
I had an easier time of it though, when I was a child I was trained in the European version (not the Egyptian version) of the teachings of Hermes; and Hermes talks about space aliens, space craft, and some space alien tech that was here on Earth 3k years ago, when Hermes lived in Europe, before he left to visit mystics in the east.
>>
>>28846620
Yeah. It's most likely going to be a nothing burger. I'm just enjoying the conversation because it's quite rare to see some good discussion on the UAPs and aliens.
>>
File: Big Fat Dummy.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>28848127
Eat more!
Maybe we can get more tech in exchange for you if you are fat.
>>
>>28848147
>Anyone who can look at the old history of Earth and not see that space aliens have been here on Earth for thousands of years is not smart.
I don't know mate. I doubt Oxford professors are stupid

>and Hermes talks about space aliens, space craft, and some space alien tech that was here on Earth 3k years ago,
Should he be taken as absolute? Plenty of old philosophy say crazy stuff. Plato makes all sorts of wild claims about creatures living inside the earth and heredotus also made false claims about specific part of the world.
>>
>>28845806
Commander Valiant Thor landed, not at the Pentagon, but some distance away, and was driven to the Pentagon by local police.
Being a military man, he desired to interact directly with the military.
He spend 3 years in the Pentagon, met with the president & vice president.
It was impossible to keep a lid on it, and everyone in the Pentagon knew he was there.
I learned about him being there from someone assigned to the Pentagon, and that was about 30 years later.
>>
>>28848157
It's almost certainly going to be the same thing that all the articles said.
but that's not the point.
Now that the government has given even a little bit of leeway for the first time in history, it's going to rejuvenate conversation about it, and there's no telling what they're gonna tell Congress and how that could effect future politics or all of them will be able to keep their mouths shut.
Begin talking with people around you about it in casual conversation and watch the seeds grow. Once enough people start to get curious, it will inevitably lead to the full truth being revealed.
Something like "hey did you hear about the UFO report from the military/Pentagon" will grab their attention since it's from an authority figure, or you can show them some of the official videos over a beer or something.
It's important to keep the topic alive and legitimize it in mainstream consciousness so it doesn't burn out like in the 50s
>>
>>28844149
There will be no contact with any ETs end of.
>>
>>28848369
No shit. no one is expecting that. Read the thread and come back when you actually know what is going on.
>>
File: 1596312590816.jpg (170 KB, 1280x986)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>28844149
I just want an ayy mommy gf. She could be a mass of tentacles or a talking space fish I wouldn't care as long as she took care of me.
>>
>>28847633
>Where are you getting this from? Very strong statement to make... Repost the military reports
Original USAF logs of the event at Minot, North Dakota, which happened in the 1970's was released through a FOIA request.
If you search for them you can probably find them.
I read them all a long time ago, a friend of mine had a thick book of UFO FOIA documents and he let me read his copy.
It was really interesting.
The final finding was that the USAF determined (didn't explain how they found this out) that the space aliens (believed to be Nordic space aliens, which are Lyrans just like us) turned the nukes off using their consciousness, which might have been boosed in power using technology.
Totally cool, unless you are the commander of a USAF nuclear missile squadron.
>>
>>28847678
Honestly, I don't even think the Pentagon is in possession of this. They may be genuinely clueless about this. I think the real knowledge and technology is reserved for top secret government organizations that we probably don't even know exist and probably are a de facto shadow government making sure that nothing leaks out. Think MJ-12 etc.
>>
>>28848451
>”maybe if I keep shoving muh cat milf aliens into these discussions people will accept it into their ayy lore”

Ywnfac
>>
>>28847841
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-air-force-personnel-ufos-deactivated-nukes/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

https://www.livescience.com/amp/10146-ufos-disarm-nuclear-weapons.html

Senator Reid confirmed it too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IhgiRI7-cg&feature=emb_title
>>
>>28848524
I don't think he means those Lyrans. Lyrans were originally believed to be humanoids like us and supposedly helped create humanity.
>>
File: Space Alien Woman on Mars.jpg (332 KB, 1191x1276)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>28848524
The regular Lyrans are Humans, just like me, and possibly like you, but you could be a gray or reptilian or any sort of insectoid...
The space alien cat girls are a different race that are also from Lyra, but not the regular Lyrans.
Regular Lyrans are extremely beautiful women, perfect in every way, and some guys.
>>
>>28848451
>>28848550
Ok, thanks for the further information
Don't know what to make of it so far. I will think about it more as I look into it
>>
File: 1081.gif (716 KB, 245x187)
716 KB
716 KB GIF
>>28844149
>reddit alien prediction moved to next month when nothing happened this month
>actual wall of text reddit post is nothing but "i dont know anything about them or what they want and I dont care"
truly interesting
>>
>>28848608
Not only the americans exeriences this, the brits and the soviets reported the same. Funny thing is, after the fall of the soviet union former members of the KGB and american ex-military casually met up and talked about this incident. The soviets asked them what kind of technology the "americans" used to deactivate their news because it completely baffled them but the americans were just as clueless because the same happened to them.
>>
>>28848643
*nukes not news omg
>>
>>28848633
yeah it's a nothingburger, it's more important to keep the momentum and discussion about what we information we do have
>>
>>28847705
>army people come out saying all sorts of things about aliens
>Sergeant Clifford Stone Aliens Investigator is a unique case among UFO witnesses and investigators. For 22 years, he was part of an elite, top-secret US military group that was rushed to crash sites to recover alien ships and their occupants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GnGGCaC6P4&t=20s
>>
>>28848633
>reddit alien
This thread isn't about that larper. Seriously who the fuck would believe in a reddit poster anyway
>>
File: 358.jpg (20 KB, 600x600)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>28844149
>>28844168
Mick West was debunked again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DTYqMqc3cU
Add this to the next OP
Skeptics on suicide watch
>>
File: 1594960300827.jpg (99 KB, 681x500)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Hope we really got somethin' in here. Sick of these fucking nothingburgers
>>
>>28849015
If you're looking for a current happening, look into the vaccines.
The CDC just declared a hour or so ago they're going to be holding an emergency meeting about the side effects, and you know if those corrupt fucks who've been pushing the vax are now addressing the issue, it's probably way worse than we know.
Whether it was intentional or just gross incompetence, I don't know, but this really isn't going to end well, as more and more people will develop side effects with time.

Keep an eye on this on the side, but nothing is happening until at least the Pentagon report, and doubtfully anything then, it'll probably be a slow leak over the next few years
>>
>>28849094
>Keep an eye on this on the side, but nothing is happening until at least the Pentagon report, and doubtfully anything then, it'll probably be a slow leak over the next few years
well we got a fucking countdown don't we?
>>
>>28844307
They staged encounters in 2004 which became public knowledge in 2017 (even earlier in some circles) to distract from a pandemic and election that nobody even cares about anymore in mid 2021?
>>
>>28848736
Greer? The guy who charged people money to go out out and meditate to call upon aliens only to drop flares from a plane? That Stephen Greer? I mean the guy being interviewed may be legit but I can’t take anything seriously coming from Greer.
>>
>>28849628
You can tell that Greer is legit by the dedicated shill presence every single time his name appears
>>
The Pentagon has back engineered craft and TONS! of back engineered space alien technology.
Recently a plieadian said something like "Earthlings think they can back engineer everything, but they can't back engineer our technology" but we will do that too.
How could we not do it?
Earthlings are the same as the space aliens, if they can do it, then Earthlings can do it.
>Bill Uhouse served 10 years in the Marine Corps as a fighter pilot, and four years with the Air Force at Wright-Patterson AFB as a civilian doing flight testing of exotic experimental aircraft. Later, for the next 30 years, he worked for defense contractors as an engineer of antigravity propulsion systems: on flight simulators for exotic aircraft -- and on actual flying discs. He testifies that the first disc they tested was a re-engineered ET craft that crashed in Kingman, Arizona in 1958. He further testifies that the ET's presented a craft to the US government; this craft was taken to Area 51, which was just being constructed at the time, and the four ET's that accompanied the craft were taken to Los Alamos. Mr. Uhouse's specialty was the flight deck and the instruments on the flight deck -- he understood the gravitational field and what it took to get people trained to experience antigravity. He actually met several times with an ET that helped the physicists and engineers with the engineering of the craft.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxA-Y4enohQ
>>
>>28849669
Bad logic. Is the flat earth real or 5g conspiracies real because a lot of people will call it out? Nope.
>>
nothing will happen
its going to be that as its been for decades
you'll know the same amount of info 20 years from now as you do today about aliens
>>
>>28844149
https://youtu.be/eocePd5BPgw
>>
>>28848484
>Honestly, I don't even think the Pentagon is in possession of this. They may be genuinely clueless about this. I think the real knowledge and technology is reserved for top secret government organizations that we probably don't even know exist and probably are a de facto shadow government making sure that nothing leaks out. Think MJ-12 etc.
That is not correct, but if it were, then J1 & J2 committed treason, because they are tasked with over seeing every program, if they are not performing their duty, then legally they are supposed to be taken out and shot, and I am certain that they should be anyway for other acts of treason.
See the documents in this thread:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/324879030/
>>
>>28849669
he was legit 20 years ago, i think he got jaded and just started going for the easy cash.
>>
>>28848657
Heartwarming humanity there. I love humans
>>
>>28849669
greer is a grifter plain and simple
>>
>>28849932
He's not, he lost tons of money when he quit his high paying job and stated doing the UFO thing for no money, starting out, now he is making something, but everyone needs income.
But even if he was in it so that he could slowly go broke and lose everything, the only thing that matters is the information, and he is providing a lot of good information.
Also see those documents linked up above, Greer is mentioned in the documents as giving a briefing in the Pentagon to staff.
Admiral Wilson complains that Greer is a blabber mouth, out telling secrets that the top brass don't want the lowly Citizens to know.
If they didn't know anything, then they wouldn't have that attitude.
The Pentagon is lying when they say they don't know.
Either it is a lie, or they are committing treason for not over seeing the projects that they are required to over see.
It is illegal in America for a program to exist, that Tax Payers are paying for, that has no over sight.
>>
Bandwidth - to source. Humans have massive bandwidth. That's what our minds look like from a certain POV.
>>
>>28850036
He's on the record stating that all aliens are benevolent and any aliens that aren't were created by the government for blue bean psyop. Also he charges thousands for people to come see a laser light show and claims they are UFOs "contacting" them. Load of crock shit. These beings don't contact people they abduct them and traumatize them in the process

He's full of shit and a grifter
>>
File: Fuckoffspaceniggers.jpg (719 KB, 1735x1671)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
>>28844149
>>
>>28849869
But we have way more public evidence from credible sources than we did 20 years ago. Most people just want to learn more about what is going on. Many of us don't think the government even knows what they are, let alone that they're going to explain it all.
>>
File: Space Chick 009.jpg (39 KB, 524x720)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>28850060
He has been around a few nice aliens, and he believe they are all like that, another example is Emery Smith, he never met an alien that he didn't love or feel sorry for; and he worked with a lot of aliens in the underground base that is below Kirkland AFB.
Every alien space craft is armed with high powered deadly weapons.
They just ignore that fact.
If they didn't need weapons, then they wouldn't have weapons.
>>
>>28850125
I have yet to see a shred of believable evidence that any aliens other than the mantids and their little grey assholes exist.
>>
>>28846986
You write well, thanks for the post. And yes I agree, aliens might be disgusting.
>>
>>28847888
So they told the same exact tale as the government admits, just too early for you?
>>
>>28844149
https://youtu.be/LHeqcFOSx50
>>
>>28848592
You just know
>>
>>28850095
If this all turns out to be true the future memes will be beyond funny
Let's make monkey noises at the space nigs
>>
>>28851030
>Let's make monkey noises at the space nigs
Thanks I'll remember this next time I get abducted.
>>
>>28851072
Based. Remember that their magical powers don't work if you still your mind through zazen
>>
>>28851138
None of that new age shit works. It's all grift
>>
>>28848127
Canada's Defense Minister Paul Hellyer said that not only do aliens exist but they there are multiple species cooperating in an intergalactic federation that the U.S. in particular have been in contact with

Israeli Space Chief Haim Eshed said the exact same thing on an entirely separate occasion and that the U.S. and Israel are the only governments in communication with them.

2 VERY high ranking government officials
2 separate countries
2 corroborating reports

sorry but looks like it's more a reality than you are willing to admit
>>
>>28851146
New age? Zazen is simply the meditation done in Buddhism, it's ancient and the purpose of using it to empty your mind is even older.
And the grit? That would be getting experienced enough to do it for extended periods of time
>>
>>28851189
meditation isn't going to do anything. The only thing that seems to break their control is adrenaline.
>>
>>28851199
Adrenaline lol. You think abductees aren't pumped full of that?
>>
>>28851215
yes. I would know.
>>
>>28851199
>meditation isn't going to do anything
Explain to me how they can control a mind that is empty? They can't. Most manipulation is dependent on your already existing attachments and ego. At least try it out
>The only thing that seems to break their control is adrenaline.
I assume because your mind moves too fast for them to predict your movements
>>
>>28848633
He didn't move the prediction though
>>
>>28851171
Why Israel though?
>>
>>28851171
I'll believe in aliens and I'll believe that they're in contact with world governments but I refuse to believe in a "galactic federation" that only communicates with two of the corrupt countries on the planet. Chances are the Israeli official is full of shit, and considering he was old and senile when he said this, I'll believe that.
>>
>>28851305
>two of the corrupt countries on the planet.
two of the most* corrupt countries on the planet.
Please excuse the typo.
>>
>>28851314
>>28851305
Not him. Maybe because America is the most powerful country and therefore the most concerning
But you know, I also would expect them to be in contact with some very powerful capitalists who they believe are benevolent
>>
>>28851248
>Explain to me how they can control a mind that is empty?
They have control over your brain, not your mind retard. doesn't matter if you are doing some stupid relaxation technique or not. This is worse than the retards who think calling Christ's name "repels" the aliens when it does jack fucking shit. They don't care about religion, and they aren't fazed at all by someone who is meditating.

I really shouldn't be surprised that people on this board are this retarded, but somehow I still am.

>I assume because your mind moves too fast for them to predict your movements
good god it's worse than I thought
>>
>>28851346
>I also would expect them to be in contact with some very powerful capitalists who they believe are benevolent
There is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE they would be trusting "powerful capitalists" to be benevolent. NONE. If they're been here and doing research for so long, particularly into humans, it is literally impossible that they haven't looked into human society close enough to understand that how reviled the wealthy are (and trust me, you don't even need to look that closely to see). At most, they would trust them exclusively because they're powerful and cooperating with them would be advantageous, but only with caution. Any extraterrestrial would be an absolute retard not to see when Elon Musk is trying to nickle and dime them.
>>
Anyone else find it qt that ayys are just switching our nukes on and off like a remote toy trying to get our attention?
>>
File: 1623381014292.jpg (53 KB, 868x581)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/huge-60ft-metallic-ufo-spotted-24291227

Someone brought up the potential for this last thread
>>
File: 1611245555779.webm (2.82 MB, 1008x494)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>
File: 884.jpg (36 KB, 1440x810)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (14 KB, 640x480)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>
>>28844170
Haven't you heard of the pentagon report on UFOs that will be released june 25th? That and alleged alien invasion on july 18th
>>
>>28851305
The US is the most powerful and Israel has power over the US. It would make sense I believe.
>>
>>28851305
>galactic federation
Fuck is that?
>>
>>28851352
>They have control over your brain, not your mind retard.
Yes, I understand that. Zazen is simply the technique used to produce one point concentration, which should help diminish the control over your brain as you would only act on muscle memory when entering a confrontation.
>doesn't matter if you are doing some stupid relaxation technique or not
I don't think you understand.
>I really shouldn't be surprised that people on this board are this retarded, but somehow I still am
Am I talking to an adult or a child? Calm down, you're acting like an autist
>>
>>
>>28844149
Just remember, no government is in charge of disclosure if there are advanced intelligent entities here. It's up to them, they will be in control of it. And if our governments has had contact with "them" then it is "them " that are controlling the release.
>>
File: 1621875260867.png (407 KB, 1080x1012)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>28851432
qt, not really, I find the whole nuke thing fishy as fuck. How does a nuke "switch off"? Is it not concerning that our nukes are accessible via non-physical means? Can UAPs just effortlessly wi-fi hack a military base? Is that not literally a declaration of war? Why do higher ups not care? Why are ETs so concerned with a few US military hotspots? This phenomenon is so bizarre and often glossed over I don't know how to make heads or tails of it.
>>
>>28851416
Aren't you doing the genetic logical fallacy? I don't think it's fair to claim that all wealthy capitalists are evil. Perhaps you could argue that they all manipulate their workers and consumers but it's debatable
>>
>>28851609
>Can UAPs just effortlessly wi-fi hack a military base?
I would imagine so. I guarantee advanced technology would see our world as completely transparent, they would be able to see and hear everything and access all information easily.
>>
>>28851577
>which should help diminish the control over your brain as you would only act on muscle memory when entering a confrontation.

wow you actually believe in this Buddhist mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>28851609
This whole thing just reeks. All these people casually making absurd claims with no evidence to back it. Probably just a massive psyop in the making
>>28851577
you're talking to a R*dditor
>>
>>28844149
There will be no disclosure of ETs the report will simply say that there are unidentified flying objects that they couldn't identify and MAYBE it might be aliens.
>>
>>28851626
It's not really mumbo jumbo, it's just a romantised way of looking at altered states of consciousness
You probably experience zazen yourself when you're concentrating on something so deeply that you forget about everything else
Have you ever done combat sports? It's common in that
I assume you're a teen trolling tho but I don't mind
>>
>>28851646
>combat sports
not him but pretty much anything which involves the body more than the mind gives you that feeling. I kickbox but I reckon playing football or basketball could put you in the zone in the same way
>>
>>28851713
>not him but pretty much anything which involves the body more than the mind gives you that feeling.
Yep, I agree. Doing it with the mind alone is hard because of fleeting thoughts and mind chatter. Sitting down and clearing the mind without some task to concentrate on is very difficult.
>I kickbox but I reckon playing football or basketball could put you in the zone in the same way
Agree, it can be anything really that requires concentration, such as art, but physical stuff like sport is especially good for it I think too
I think there are westerners that have spoken about this in detail but I have forgotten their names
It's quite a common concept
>>
>>28851612
That's why I didn't say "all" but that changes literally nothing of what I said. And most of the really big names (Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, etc) actually are truly awful people with horrific practice, just with really good PR, yet I don't think that'd get past ET research teams unless wherever planet they came from sent braindead yokels to study this planet and its people (and that is assuming they're even here to study us, but even otherwise they'd have to keep tabs on us because we actually pose a risk to their operations). Realistically, if they want to make contact with us, they'll do it having studied our social climates, our attitudes towards different things, our behaviors, and possibly several other things like our economy and development, which would all be more than sufficient to say that most people on the planet DO NOT like these people on a general level and DON'T consider them trustworthy at all, which would probably be supported organically by observation of that same wealthy class flaunting the law, poisoning the environment, and ruining lives pretty much exclusively for money. I'm not even being Marxist, I'm just telling you the fucking truth. Hell, they might even admire the show of sheer power over even established governments. But ETs would only work with these people because of how powerful they are and NOT because they serve humanity's interests, because it would be absolutely retarded and shortsighted to think that. They're fucking researchers and possibly diplomats, not naïve tourists. For fuck sake.
>>
>>28851791
How do you believe they will make their presence known?
>>
>>28851609
I personally wouldn't mind ETs deactivating all nuclear weapons on earth.
>>
>>28851865
Wild card, anything can happen really, so I'm not going to place bets.
Personally, what I imagine, when they decided to make contact for definite, they'd want to get in touch with the highest possible authority ("take me to your leader" except Earth doesn't really have a "global leader" per se). To do this, they'd close in on a point of interest like a US Navy carrier (since they're the source of the UAP videos and have the clearest authority while also being isolated from the rest of the general population) or possibly a satellite research station specifically trained for SETI (considering their obvious interest in extraterrestrial life and also the equipment and personal to properly handle them). I'm going to assume they'll attempt the former option of the two first, but that comes with issues: Specifically, they might have difficulty communicating with the Navy that they are neither 1. hostile and 2. not humans LARPing as aliens, while at the same time guaranteeing their rights of diplomatic immunity and right to live (basically, that they wouldn't get taken into custody by them and cut open for a simple fucking conversation). ETs would clearly know how to use radio and speak English, the challenge falls on simply convincing military officers to allow that first contact without incident, especially since no human knows what they are and attitudes over aliens are generally broad (just look on /x/ for example, so many anons immediately wanting to kill them at first sight). If this is successfully done, then first contact is technically accomplished with the only remaining step to notify the highest authority (POTUS) and wait for a response... after this is when a diplomatic relationship starts. They might've already done this, actually... but we won't know until later (TWO MORE WEEKS).
>>
>>28852111 (me)
I would like to add on, it's likely to me that they'd specifically wish to keep their presence a secret in concern to some sensitive concern of theirs, which might be why they bothered to expose themselves in the first place. The deal here is they'd need the cooperation of Earthly authorities to address this concern, which is so significant to them that they might reward us for helping them. Whatever that "concern" is, I can only guess... but this is the part where I stop speculating and start schizoposting so I'll just stop while I'm ahead.
>>
Im an Alien as you all like to call us, ask me anything you want but in exchange you will have to answer one of my questions about earth. I will answer just one question at a time
>>
>"I got contacted by somebody who gave me a heads up with respect to all of this happening, and he more or less told me, “Listen, this is … when this other shoe drops, you’re going to be in the position of having to acknowledge that all the experts are on the same page, and there’s just this blanket declaration that we’re in the presence of alien technology, and we don’t know what to make of it. So prepare your brain for that, and figure out what you’re going to do."
-Sam Harris
>>
>>28851621
>ayy lmaos have full access to our porn
It's a weird feeling
>>
>>28851713
You talking about flow state?
>>
>>28851432
yes, very
>>
>>28844149
YOU ALL AREN'T READY FOR THE DISCLOSER FOR I HAVE YET TO DISCLOSE GOD IN THIS VIDEO TO THE WORLD https://youtu.be/ZOkQamjGw4M
>>
>>28852464
What happens when we die?
Now you can ask whatever you want about earth
>>
>>28846879
when they do, there will be no reason to come here anymore, so yeah all who are left will be the cookoo schizos. the rest of us will be browsing the galactic internet
>>
>>28844149
>Sam Harris will be on a Zoom call with heads of the CIA because they are worried about panic and conspiracies that might ensue
when will this zoom call happen
>>
>>28852748
Two weeks apparently
>>
>>28852759
>Two weeks apparently
>Two weeks
god damnit
>>
>>28852476
Link? Please?
>>
>>28852514
yeah
>>
File: 1438322067092.png (28 KB, 622x659)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>28852476
dude post the fucking source please
>>
>>28852997
seconded
>>
>>28852476
post source i run a UFO news feed
>>
>>28853032

It's from the 'absolutely mental' podcast, released behind a paywall with Ricky Gervais and Sam Harris.

Sam Harris also said this recently in a podcast with Lex Fridman:
"We are just climbing out of the darkness in terms of our understanding of what's going on and there's no telling what spooky things may be true. I don't know whether you've been in the receiving end of recent rumours about our conversation about UFOs likely changing in the near term.

There was just a Washington Post article, a New Yorker article. I've read some private outreaches and perhaps you have and other people in our orbit have - people who are claiming that the Government has known much more about UFOs than they have let on and this conversation is about to become more prominent. And it's not going to be, whatever, whoever is left standing when the music stops, it's not going to be a comfortable position to be in as a super rigorous scientific sceptic saying there's no 'there' there for the past 75 years.

The short version is it sounds like the Office of Naval Intelligence and the Pentagon are very likely to say to Congress at some point in the not too distant future that we have evidence there is technology flying around here that seems can't possibly be of human origin. Now I don't know what I'm going to do with that kind of disclosure. Maybe there's going to be no follow on conversation to really have, but that is such a powerful strange circumstance to be in - what are we going to do with that if that's what happens?"

More to follow....
>>
" In fact the considered opinion, despite the embarrassment it causes them, of the US Government and all the relevant intelligence services, is that this isn't a hoax, there's too much data to suggest it's a hoax, too much radar imagery, there's too much satellite data - whatever data they actually have, there's too much of it. All we can say now is something's going on and there's no way it's the Chinese or the Russians or anyone else's technology. That should arrest out attention collectively to a degree that nothing in our lifetime has. Now one worries that we're so jaded and confused and distracted that it gets much less coverage than Obamas tan's suit did a bunch of years ago.

Who knows how we'll respond to that - it's just to say that the need to tell ourselves an honest story about what's going on. And what's likely to happen next It's never going to go away and the division between me and anyone defending traditional religion is...where is it you want to lie to yourself or lie to your kids, like where's honesty and liability? And for me I've yet to find a place where it is and it's so obviously a strength in almost every other circumstance. It is the thing that allows you to course-correct, it allows you to hope at least that your beliefs, your stories are in some kind of calibration with what's actually going on."

He also said more of the same in yesterday's podcast with Tyson
>>
>>28853253
timestamp for the absolutely mental one? i listened to that a few days ago but i dont remember that part
>>
File: hit.jpg (36 KB, 540x487)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>28852476
>“Listen, this is … when this other shoe drops, you’re going to be in the position of having to acknowledge that all the experts are on the same page, and there’s just this blanket declaration that we’re in the presence of alien technology, and we don’t know what to make of it."
that almost sounds like big D Disclosure
>>
>>28853265

I don't have access to the podcast unfortunately, but a link to the relevant excerpt is below:

>https://streamable.com/xh5rgl
>>
File: 20210611_010616~2.jpg (1.34 MB, 3024x1577)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>28844149
I have to debunk your ass with tarot cards and these cards confirm that nothing will happen
>>
>>28844365
implying earth tech isnt the way it is only because of ayys
>>
>>28853534
Also im based and redpilled and all you tards are cringe and bluepilled
>>
>>28845400
Don’t do it anon. Aliens or no aliens, please don’t.
>>
>>28847658
>Show evidence or fuck off retard
Google isn't that hard, retard.
Plasma-based:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCmO0TZ1UEM
Particle-suspension-based: (would not yield a radar signature for most likely particles but could depending on the type)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRZMdQOMPNQ
Sound-based, though more limited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzWP-NL3Lck
Another plasma form: (older video and early stage of the tech from that first video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndNwMBEiVU
Can't find a good video on it, but the surface of the plasma can also be tuned to create a modulating surface topology, yielding sounds like a virtual speaker.
So yeah, modern CIVILIAN holograms that are easily demonstrated can yield: light, sound, radar signatures, AND tactile feedback. The black project tech is widely known to be at least a hundred years beyond anything civilians are even allowed to see.
>>
File: 1549261506584.gif (2.97 MB, 306x205)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB GIF
>"stop dropping flares and charging for that shit" - Elizondo
greer BTFO
>>
>>28847747
>You are saying they already had convincing holographic technology in 1941? How long before then did they have it?
Not at all, that was no doubt early black budget tech and inertial mass can be changed. My statement is more to the effect of "they lack the manpower to fake an invasion with boots on the ground and legit black budget UFOs, so if there's an 'invasion' it will most likely be mostly holograms, but regardless, it won't be ayys picking the perfect moment to distract the civilians of the world from the colossally corrupt fuckups which are their leadership when the leadership doesn't even know wtf they are, let alone have an alliance with them to get them to bail them out like that."
>>
>>28849134
They've been planning project blue beam since like the 60's, man. It was never planned to take place in the 60's, or even purported to be, it was after threats of terrorism, pandemics, an asteroid impact (not sure if they're skipping the asteroid impact scare or just sowing seeds for the ayy part before doing it,) and a few other things which came true already - Wernher Von Braun is the one who revealed the plans, so pretty fucking reliable as a source.
>>
>>28844170
Aliens is the only reason to come to this board you fucking tard. Succubus threads? fuck this site
>>
>>28844170
Amerisharts are shilling for their psyop.
>>
>>28854106
Is there any reason to believe that over it being ayys?
Project Bluebeam isn't some leaked black-op, it's some shit dreamed up by a French guy with no basis that people repeated until it gained legitimacy for some reason. Not even a supposed leaked paper, much less a verified one, someone just said it once.
There have been unexplainable aerial phenomena recorded for centuries pre-industrialization, and the amount of sightings ever since WWI has increased dramatically, and to dismissively handwave away all the eyewitness accounts, all the blatant government secrecy surrounding it all this time, and now verified video and radar evidence of unexplainable technology, in favor of a massive elaborate airtight conspiracy by the NWO is stupid
I hate and distrust governments as much as any other rational person, I am on /x/ after all, but schizos always overshoot with their theories
The people up top are much more incompetent than they put on airs to be, and only manage to skate by with their unimaginable wealth and power.
Besides, if they really are playing some kind of insane 6D chess hoax then there really isn't much we could do to stop them, shills don't even try to argue against Bluebeam, and frankly I think they're using it as a tool to stifle discussion (it works fantastically on /pol/)
>>
>>28844307
why would they distract the public from pandemic and election when almost no normie gives a fuck abiut them? They general pulic has accepted orders from their masters who else would they want to convince any further? Retards in this site?
>>
>>28854564
>Is there any reason to believe that over it being ayys?
That the corrupt world leaders would want to hold on to power by any means necessary? Is this a real question?
>>28854580
>why would they distract the public from pandemic and election when almost no normie gives a fuck abiut them? They general pulic has accepted orders from their masters who else would they want to convince any further? Retards in this site?
No one accepted anything, there's just a perception that people accepted things pushed by the media keeping people from reacting under the gaslit assumption they're all alone.
>>
>>28852997
>>28853016
>>28853032
>>28853253
>>28853265
It's not in the absolutely mental podcast, it's in his most recent episode of the podcast 'Making Sense'. However it is paywalled.
>>
>>28852476
bruh
>>
>>28854638
Anyone got a torrent or anywhere i can download/watch it? not paying this fag a single dime
>>
The reversal that happened recently on the subject is crazy. Few years ago, the loonies (us) would show you two hour long videos on youtube with some guy rambling over grainy footage and making calculations and telling you it's ayys, while official sources would just tell you it's a schizo rambling.

And now that the pentagon is releasing videos of UAPs, the normies are fighting back. We're talking about objects that have been seen with the naked eye by Favor and others, tracked on IR, with cameras, and radars, by several sources and through several different means simultaneously, and yet the normies are still saying its geese or some shit.

Like, normies are telling you with a straight face that navy radar operators and navy fighter pilots are incapable of telling an aircraft from a geese, and they're pointing at youtube videos made by a litteral nobody whose only credentials is making video games, and telling you this guy, looking at footage, is capable of making a better assessment than a fighter pilot looking at the thing with his own eyes.

It's crazy. It's straight up schizoid conspiracy thinking, and it's the normies doing it, and they do it to defend the normalcy of the world they live in. And if you tell them they sound exactly like UFO conspiratards ten years ago, they'll tell you that appeal to authority is a falacy. This whole thing is really crazy to me. Normies man.

Not believing it's aliens, I understand. But believing there is nothing and the whole thing is just people misreading their instruments reading? That takes a level of denial of reality that's just incredible. Normies never cease to amaze do they.
>>
>>28854734
That has been every interaction i've had. Just linking a Mick West video.
>>
>>28854780
Same. Had that exact same conversation. Told the guy, sure maybe the recording is a geese. What about what Fravor and his wingman saw with their own eyes? He said Fravor didn't see anything with his own eyes, he was just brought in by 60 minutes to provide commentary on the video. I told him to watch the interview with sound on this time, guy just stops replying. (yes I might be a bit salty).

Wonder what the video game guy would answer to that, though. Genuinely do. It would probably infuriate me to see him dodge the question, but still.
>>
>>28854814
Pointless to argue with NPCs. Let them be ignorant.
>>
>>28854838
You are, of course, entirely correct. Best part will be when mainstream opinion changes on the subject and they pretend they always knew it was ayys.
>>
>>28854857
>Best part will be when mainstream opinion changes on the subject and they pretend they always knew it was ayys
Just thinking about this makes me seethe.
>>
>>28854734
When the government admits "yes it's aliens" then the normies will turn 180 degrees with their opinion.
>>
>>28855033
They'll pretend like they always believed it lmao. They always latch onto trends even if they mocked them when they weren't popular. Actual NPCs I tell you.
>>
The fact that jew skeptic Sam Harris is pushing ufos is weird. Anyone believe him?
>>
>>28855255
I believe him precisely because he is such a skeptic hylic. The only thing that could make him swallow his pride and ego for a moment would be if he was actually confronted by the government and actually is in the know
>>
>>28855255
>>28855268
Yeah, I'm not too familiar with his work but it's very 'off-brand' from what I know of him. It's really interesting.
>>
I can't believe the government is going to larp. What crazy universe do we live in that the DoD will release a larp on par with posts on /x/
>>
>>28847666
The word you're looking for is "mesh"
>>
>>28844149
What are the chance we could get cryptid disclosers too?
>Oh yeah we did follow a ape like creature but lost sight of it.
Too much?
>>
>>28855911
sorry bud, none of that shit is real. Ayys are the only real "paranormal phenomenon" and it's a wonder why they were ever grouped with shit like ghosts or bigfoot.
>>
>>28856494
>Ayys are the only real "paranormal phenomenon"
ETs are directly connected to parapsychological phenomena like Telepathy. Look up CIA Project Stargate, they researched psychic abilities and out of body travel and they encountered spirits and interdimensional reptilians.
>>
>>28856494
Dont be bias now.
>>
>>28856550
>Look up CIA Project Stargate, they researched psychic abilities and out of body travel and they encountered spirits and interdimensional reptilians.
Did they killed the guy who revealed it?
>>
>>28856608
Wdym the guy who revealed it? The CIA declassified those documents themselves. They are obligated to do so under american law.
>>
>>28844365
Just googled that short story. Harry Turtledove is one based author. Another good one is Vilcabamba, where the invading race allows us to think we're free when in reality they still plan on strip-mining and partially terraforming the world. It leads to a last impotent final strike where they take full control. But the idea of having one tech and not the other is a good thought.
>>
>>28856583
no bias. Ufo's and the beings behind them have SOME solid evidence to indicate they indeed exist. We pick them up on radar and can film them . Abductees occasionally have unexplainable biological effects like phantom pregnancies and even an entire ovary going missing in one case. Ghosts and the like have nothing, and in most cases with cryptids they are verifiably impossible to exist or just plain hoaxes or misidentification. There is no loch ness monster, nor is there a moth man or ogopogo or whatever other nonsensical cryptid that is clearly a hoax.

>>28856550
>ETs are directly connected to parapsychological phenomena like Telepathy.
We don't quite know if this is truly telepathy etc in the traditional sense. They could have some technological means of doing the things they do.
>>
>>28856653
>They could have some technological means of doing the things they do.
Maybe. But Telepathy research also exists between humans. And not just telepathy, but also remote viewing, OBE, and other ESP phenomena.
>>
>>28856662
no verifiable proof that these exist among humans.
>>
>>28856653
>Ghosts and the like have nothing
>CIA literally admits that they know about "intelligent non-corporal energy forms"
>>
>>28856637
>The CIA declassified those documents themselves. They are obligated to do so under american law.
I've read many CIA- documents mostly on disarmament and demilitarization that were mentioned on THOT,don't think im some dumbass. I just don't really buy in to this "parapsychological phenomena". Seems like something to scare people away from what really matters. Cover up or some sort. Maybe i'm wrong,i'll check this docs anyway
>>
>>28856673
>no verifiable proof that these exist among humans.
https://psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk
https://archive.org/details/stargatefiles
>>
>>28856682
I tried their methods myself and it blew my mind. Be mentally prepared for what you might experience if you do decide to try it.
>>
>>28856674
>"intelligent non-corporal energy forms"
that doesn't mean they are the spirits of the dead retard. Could easily be higher dimensional beings. Also I'm not convinced that the CIA actually does know about any of that. sounds like disinfo or something you pulled out of your ass
>>
File: Untitled.png (153 KB, 740x548)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>28856701
When did I say they have to be spirits of the dead? I never said they were even of human origin. But souls do exist and that explains the reincarnation phenomenon that was researched by Dr. Ian Stevenson.
Also picrelated, the page I was referring to.
Btw what's the point in throwing insults around? I am simply making a point and you just act like a retarded chimp. Keep an open mind if you want to understand the world. Reality is under no obligation to make sense to you.
Filename is CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5 , CBA to link it, go look it up yourself
>>
>>28856756
>the cia released it so it must be real
>>
>>28856775
Did I say that? All I am saying is if even they talk about it you may just swallow your pride for one second and do some more research of your own on that topic. Perhaps even an experiment.
>>
>>28856693
I'll take the advice. Also what exactly happend?
>>
>>28856775
>>28856790
Actually on second thought, don't look into it. I think the people best suited for this kind of knowledge will be naturally attracted to it. Forcing it down the throats of close-minded people is going to create more trouble than it's worth it. If you're happy believing in materialism and a mundane physicalist world then just keep these views.
>>
>>28845651
>anyone who thinks the UFO phenomenon has a simple explanation rather than being physics defying aliens is a schizophrenic

Oh boy.
>>
>>28856811
On one occasion I travelled outside of my physical body. On another I remote viewed something.
>>
>>28845651
Okay THIS reads like a blue beans post.
>>
>>28856820
Correction. Our limited, primitive understanding of physics. Reality is under no obligation to make sense to us.
>>
File: 1599327281570.jpg (266 KB, 897x1200)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>28846879
Someone's mad they got told to take their meds.
>>
Ayys existing does NOT disprove archons. Why would you think they would anyways? Silly tulpas.
*rolls eyes*
>>
>>28847747
>let us have the technology
>posted from a smartphone
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (57 KB, 233x233)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>28848592
Things which happen in your head aren't real.
>>
>>28856865
Neither of these disproves the other. Some people are just too fixed on an initial idea to concede so much.
>>
>>28848633
>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
The schizos might be annoying but you're fucking unbearable.
>>
>>28848736
Why do alien ships keep crashing on Earth? You'd think a species which figured out FTL travel would be able to figure out how to not crashland half of their fucking ships.
>>
>>28849094
>The CDC just declared a hour or so ago they're going to be holding an emergency meeting about the side effects
>[citation needed]
>>
>>28849669
People calling him retarded isn't proof he's right.
>>
>>28849807
The voices in your TV aren't real. Take your meds.
>>
>>28856972
Conflict with other ET factions(?)
>>
>>28849628
The meditations worked for me and I saw a UFO. Also my brother recorded a video of a UFO at that same place weeks later. CE-5 works. Try it or don't, I don't care, but don't dismiss something you haven't tried.
>>
File: E3m4jTJVcAMch2O.jpg (414 KB, 1440x2048)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>>28856820
Doesn't defy physics, they manipulate quantum gravity to move, it's perfectly compatible. This has been explained a million times and wouldn't be a question if you actually knew anything about the topic at hand and weren't just here to shit up the thread.

The only other two options besides them being genuinely foreign are
1, sucking Mick West's cock and claiming everything throughout history that could possibly be a UAP, across hundreds and hundreds of accounts of both civilians and military personnel, photo and videos, and blatant government secrecy on the matter, is always a balloon, or an equivalent.
This also assumes multiple pieces of high-end military equipment tracking said 'birds' all simultaneously glitch out to show the exact same readings when spotting these unidentified objects, that military pilots and the whole of government are so insanely incompetent that they wouldn't know if it's something as mundane as that, and that every single civilian sighting is also the result of people just having a mass hallucination or collectively lying or a balloon.
This is mundane thinking, the inverse of magical thinking, at it's finest, as people are so stuck inside their own worlds that they can't even fathom it being anything outside of it, and will dismissively handwave it away no matter what evidence and data is presented.
You are a classic example.

The second option is everything being faked for a century with secret, 'physics-breaking' technology by a worldwide organization solely for the purpose of getting more money and power, which they already do just fine.
This is retarded in every way, and only someone who was some anti-Christ schizo or the equivalent could possibly think that any humans have the capability of that.

The option of it being military tech is also immediately ruled out with any critical thinking whatsoever.
So yes, by far the most simplest and most realistic answer is foreign life, which has a mathematical certainty to exist.
>>
>>28856986
oh yeah sure I'll spoon-feed you, since apparently you aren't competent enough or able to type in 'cdc meeting' into any of the search engines
there's a citation from every media outlet there is
eat shit
>>
>>28857108
Actually, that was enough. Thanks.
>>
>>28851865
>How do you believe they will make their presence known?
There are some Earth Lyrans (from the group of Lyrans that used to live on Earth) that are returning to Earth. They are from Earth,
so no one can stop them from coming back home.
When they enter the atmosphere with huge ships,
and then land, and disembark, then all the lies are over.
It was the reptilians who drove them from Earth,
Earthlings are their descendants,
and the reptilians have Earthlings enslaved,
so attacking the reptilian bases,
will be one of the first things they do.
>>
>>28857423
And you know about Lyrans because they send you telepathic messages, right?
>>
>>28857423
He wasn't asking you. Fuck off with this.
>>
>>28857452
>And you know about Lyrans because they send you telepathic messages, right?
There are a lot of Earthlings (Lyrans) that are in contact with Lyrans and Pleiadians (Lyrans) and different people are all receiving the same messages from different aliens, and that builds up a preponderance of evidence.
The Earth Lyrans are planning on coming back home, and when they do, space lizard is back on the menu.
>>
>>28857503
So yeah, take your meds.
>>
File: 1338066577455.jpg (72 KB, 400x440)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmdSsszf5g

>Mick West BTFO'd by a FLIR technician
>>
>>28851432
>Anyone else find it qt that ayys are just switching our nukes on and off like a remote toy trying to get our attention?
What was really going on was not "news worthy" in the illuminati mass media, and that is why most people don't know how many nukes have been set off as "tests" all over the world, and it is an insane number of nukes.
At some point aliens began coming in and saying "That's enough, stop it".
And they still haven't really stopped.
>>
So all this is suppose to come out on june 24 right? What are the chances they push it again?
>>
>>28855255
>jew skeptic Sam Harris is pushing ufos
I don't even know who he is, but from above comments, isn't he pushing that same old lie "The government doesn't know what it is" when the US federal government has signed treaties with space aliens.
>>
>>28856608
>Did they killed the guy who revealed it?
The number one best remote viewier, Pat Price, got murdered.
The CIA pretends that the KGB did it.
>>
>>28858014
>when the US federal government has signed treaties with space aliens.
you fucking schizos are so tiresome
>>
>>28858051
The first treaty was so bad, that the person (back in the 1960's) that was explaining it to me, could hardly speak, because he couldn't talk about it without laughing.
It really is hilarious, but I am not discussing it in public.
>>
>>28858096
heres your (you)
>>
>>28856673
>>28856673
>no verifiable proof that these exist among humans.
Why is it that individuals that who don't know anything, believe that their own personal ignorance is proof?
>>
>>28857874
Yeah, I think the 24th or 25th, but they're unlikely to say anything more to the public than what the leaks already did.
But I'm also pretty curious where this topic goes after that, and why they're coming out and saying it now.
I know Trump slipped in a mandate for it before he left in a stimulus bill, but it's not like the US is alone in its newfound 'openness' about UFOs. We're actually behind a couple other major countries like Japan and Russia, but most of the public has no clue, and the same is probably going to hold true for here.
Which is probably why they're fine with doing this barebones 'disclosure', almost no one is aware it's even happening.

My personal theory, and what I think is the most likely, is that they've been encountering and recording more and more UAPs as military technology improves, and it's gotten so often that they can't ignore it anymore.
A lot of the newer UAPs they've confirmed have been in the last few years, coincidentally enough when more open discourse began around it.
Once the entire US military has access to the same tracking methods as the navy, the number of sightings will increase tenfold and it'll. become impossible to keep the big secret.
So, in order to avoid that, they're trying to control the narrative through a slow-drip disclosure instead of it being leaked by low-ranking soldiers.
I'd say a slow normalization over five or ten years, if society doesn't collapse within that time frame.
>>
>>28858164
>Yeah, I think the 24th or 25th
>>28857874
>So all this is suppose to come out on june 24 right?
They have 180 days from the day the act was actually signed which was January 3. January 3 + 180 days puts the date as July 2nd. Not sure why people are coming up with all these other dates
>>
>>28844419
They could be thousands, or even millions of years ahead of us technologically. The kind of acceleration we are seeing in the crafts would normally take all of the combined nuclear power of the entire United States. This probably even isn't the limit to what they have. To think we have a chance against them is like a monkey thinking it could take on an apache attack helicopter if it could find a big ebough club.
>>
let's pretend the Ayys are real and our sending probes and stuff. Wouldnt it be funny if the concept of "entertainment" doesn't exist to Ayys, so all of the videos we have been broadcasting off the earth of movies of humans fucking aliens up are seen as documentaries and they are scared.
Sort of like us if we had no concept of entertainment and saw the first half of starship troopers and thought it was real
>>
>>28845651
I think some people, like Neil deGrasse Tyson, refuse to believe it because they can't admit to being wrong. If it were true, they would have known it a long time ago, or so their ego tells them. Once enough evidence comes out, and the public finally acknowledges the truth, so-called experts, who always were religiously incredulous to the idea of UFOs will suddenly act like they had been trying to tell everyone all along.
>>
File: 16234330331580[1].jpg (96 KB, 540x392)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
They will fly here and make contact, this Galactic Federation and make us communism? Please say yes.
>>
File: 1622744201468.png (626 KB, 2397x1793)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>28844307
OH MY FUCKING GOD IM...IM GONNA BLUUUUUBEEEEEEM
>>
>>28844881
Based
>>
>>28856972
>Why do alien ships keep crashing on Earth?
The military calls them "crash retrievals" and does not say "go retrieve the ship that we just shot down".
I have only heard of one single craft that might have actually crashed by pilot error. It looked like maybe he was going too fast and trying to do too many things at the same time, maybe, but it still could have been a shoot down, or maybe he was attempting to avoid a shoot down.
It is the one in (Costa Rica?) that was coming in fast, and tried to fly right through solid rock (which they can do, they can fly right through a planet as far as that goes) but the pilot did not get the craft into the correct energy state (see "the object" in "The Kybalion") before he encountered the solid rock. Ouch.
It appears he planned to duck into a cavern that is directly below the spot where he slammed into the solid rock.
As discussed before, all the astronauts who walked on America's moon had to be advanced to the 33rd degree, before Masonic alien secrets could be reveled to them. After the astronauts were made 33rd degree Masons, that crash site is one of the places they were all brought to, before their trip to the Moon, where they were likely to encounter space aliens, so they would not freak out on live TV.
>>
>>28846999
Kek blessed you with those digits.
>>
>>28844419
Wait you're telling me a big metal rectangle can do shit against a mysterious orb pulling moves that would turn a pilot into pulp, accelerate thousands of km in mere seconds,disable electronics and transcend mediums like air to water while going in enourmous speed?
>>
>>28845651
Amen
>>
>>28858604
>you're telling me a big metal rectangle can do shit against a mysterious orb
Why does it have to?
>>
So all this is suppose to come out on june 24 right? What are the chances they push it again?
The Pentagon was scheduled to reveal the alien presence on Earth back in the 1950's it just keeps getting pushed back.
Back then George Adamski was one of the Earthlings picked to be an ambassador to Earth. He met with heads of state, and even the pope. He was representing Nordic Aliens, so Lyrans from somewhere.
Today, that guy that takes so much flack here, Simon Parks, is in that situation, but representing the mantids.
>>
>>28858668
>So all this is suppose to come out on june 24 right? What are the chances they push it again?
July 2nd, I have no idea where people are getting any other dates
>>
>>28858666
Then what's the pint of it?
>>
>>28858712
*Point
>>
>>28858712
I suppose we might fundamentally disagree there, which is where there is an impasse of understanding.
What do you believe the point would be?
>>
>>28858164
>My personal theory, and what I think is the most likely, is that they've been encountering and recording more and more UAPs as military technology improves, and it's gotten so often that they can't ignore it anymore.
There is so much traffic that there are space ports on Earth.
It is like Earth is living in two separate realities.
The videos the USN released (then claimed they were "leaks") that pyramid shaped craft is a real space alien craft.
>>
>>28858698
it's just the date that's been repeated a lot (maybe there's a reason but I don't know it), pretty sure July 2nd is just the end of the 180 day deadline, so it could really be any time between late June/July 2nd.
Buttttt I also found out that the deadline isn't necessarily binding, so they might be late and drag the shit out, which I'm hoping they don't
>>
>>28858784
I knew a couple countries had already done something similar to the US, but I didn't know it was this many
I believe you, but do you have any links to the official reports? I'm going to start building an archive
>>
>>28858269
>The kind of acceleration we are seeing in the crafts...
A pilot in the SSP said that the Earth built craft limit themselves to 20k mph in Earth's atmosphere, but they are capable of moving at twice that speed in our atmosphere, and near Earth outside the atmosphere, they travel at 60k mph.
There are space aliens that have more sophisticated craft that can move faster, but the Earth ships already have exceptional fire power.
>>
>>28858875
>do you have any links to the official reports?
I don't have time to read them.
They are supposed to be available on the Internet.
>>
>>28858759
Space exploration, such tech can't compare to ayy lmao's, but it could be used for manned deep space exploration.
>>
>>28858784
This would be a ton more useful if it included dates on when these supposed 'disclosures' have occurred and the nature of them.
>>
>>28858317
Yes, that was the premise of Galaxy Quest.
Also:
Never give up, never surrender!
>>
>>28858938
Okay. Exploration is not a mutually exclusive endeavor.
>>28858604
>you're telling me a big metal rectangle can do shit against a mysterious orb
Why does one have to be superior to the other instead of complementary in function?
>>
>>28858967
How could a horse carriage complement a maglev train?
>>
>>28858463
Don't wait for the Galactic Federation to save you, immigrate to communist china now!
In fact, don't even wait for the paperwork, just get in a small boat and land on their shore and live your dream!
>>
>>28858962
>Yes, that was the premise of Galaxy Quest.
kek, I always wondered what that movie was about
>>
>>28858993
How many people have access to MagLevs?
How many people have access to Horses?
Cars?
Bikes?
Boats?
Planes?
>>
File: 1541102640867.jpg (34 KB, 607x341)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
GUYS WTF IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING
THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILLS
ALIENS UNIRONICALLY CONFIRMED
>Sam Harris: I have received an advanced communication (...) with respect to the calendar, not the details, that this was coming, you know and I was sort of urged to prepare my brain to receive these startling disclosures so that I could help shape a public conversation on this new consensus which (is) purported to be (...) what I was asked to anticipate was that these people who are best placed to assess the evidence, the people who have the radar evidence, the navy pilots who have the dashcam video, the analysts who pored over these data for decades, they have formed a consensus that there is no way what they are seeing is a mere artifact or glitches in our technology, does not admit to any truly skeptical interpretation, no, we are in the presence of technology that is so advanced that it could not be of human origin and we don't know what to make of that fact.
https://youtu.be/VBVg5l1Cn6U?t=2997
>>
>>28858604
>you're telling me...
Yes.
Are you saying that you can't comprehend why?
Did you just time travel in from the medieval age?
Watch this video, maybe you are capable of leaning something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxA-Y4enohQ
>>
>>28859045
Fair.
>>
File: 1541082359027.jpg (57 KB, 960x616)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>28858668
That Mantid looks cute. I want to hug him/her
>>
>>28858895
what is this pic i am looking at
>>
>>28859062
Why so mad
>>
>>28858895
It's not slowly about how fast they move, its that paired with HOW they move.
They are literally manipulating gravity itself to move, which is the only conceivable way (in accordance to the laws of physics) to instantly accelerate and make sudden stops the way UAPs are shown too without the craft turning into a tin can, to say nothing about any possible pilot.
While sure, I don't doubt at all that an Earthly black-op craft could reach those speeds, do you really think they could make a dead stop going 60,000MPH?
If these guys can lmanipulate the fabric of space for something as mundane as movement, which seems likely, they don't give a singular fuck whatsoever about whatever primitive boom booms you throw at them when they can just move away from them instantaneously, or redirect them back at you, or any number of numerous shenanigans you could do with spacial manipulation.
Humans will never be on their level unless they develop the same technology or a way to disrupt it, which both seem equally out of reach for now.
>>
>>28859085
>what is this pic i am looking at
It is a market place, not on Earth, all trade is conducted by barter.
Here, watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfXzRlV0P5A
>>
>>28859103
>Why so mad
I guess I am fed up with those recessive smooth brains acting like "Gee, how could space aliens possibly exist in a Universe that has hundreds of billions of stars per galaxy, and hundreds of billions of galaxies"?
A cat staring at a video probably comprehends more than they do.
>>
File: 1522107855944.png (8 KB, 600x497)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>28859061
Guys. He LITERALLY JUST CONFIRMED UFOS = AYYS
Why does no one even care anymore?
>>
>>28844365
Because the more advanced a civilization, the more likely it is to care about some poor fucks in the middle of bumfucking nowhere. The west spent TRILLIONS in africa. I would very much like if an ayy civilization treated humans with the same level of care that a good portion of the west treats these thirdworlders.
>>
>>28847830
You furries somehow created a way to become even more annoying with this lyrian bullshit.
>>
>>28844366
Well my thought process is that if they care about panic at all they wouldn't make open contact unless the majority of the planet were ready. The majority being aware of them is clearly a requirement for that.
>>
>>28859169
The Aztec craft wasn't reported as a disc, but as an 'Avocado-like shape'. Also had recovered arfitacts.
>>
File: Vril Society Saucer UFO.jpg (846 KB, 1840x1286)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
>>28859106
The Vril Society had an operational craft in 1920.
Nazis built craft in the 1940's.
American military contractors built craft in the 1950's.
And that is in this current civilization.
A previous Earth civilization that was thousands of years ago, and not in "official history" built craft, and I will just skip ahead, they went underground, and they are the civilization that the Vril Society contacted that taught them how to construct the Vril craft.
Earthlings have been constructing these craft for thousands of years, and there are surface dwellers trying to decide if such things are even possible.
>>
>>28859061
Timestamps?
>>
>>28852476
>>28852476
>>28852884
>>28852997
>>28853032

Finally got an audio clip of him saying it. Excuse the reddit link.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nxojvr/sam_harris_on_disclosure/
>>
>>28859218
Bill Tompkins, who was in contact with a few alien races, said that the Milky Way Galaxy looks as if someone went insane and started making any type of a weird freaky alien hybrid.
Lyrans are normal humans.
The space alien cat girls are something else.
Once you have total control over DNA through technology, you can do anything.
I suspect that the same sort of THOT's that on Earth want to dress up as cat girls for the attention, did the same thing in the past, but using DNA not just makeup.
The normal Lyrans are normal Humans.
Earth Humans are Lyrans.
Some of the Lyrans are Earth Humans that used to live here on Earth on the continent of Lemuria.
They are coming back home, so the Pentagon won't be able to lie about "Gee, I really can't imagine that space aliens really exist" any more after they return.
>>
>>28859332
he actually believes this shit lmao
>>
>>28859261
Honestly, I don't doubt that they could be Earth natives, or AI, or generally something outside of the typical extraterrestrials, they're just as likely.
Maybe it's Nazis, or reptilians, or grey men, or whatever, I've got no clue.
Really their origin, while interesting to look into, is irrelevant to the current paradigm of simply building awareness.
It's obvious they don't mean harm, so I'm not worried about it.
>>
>>28859342
I am so sick of you smooth brained regressives, that I hope you really can't cope and your mind melts when they land.
>>
>>28859353
If they are Nazis, they likely do not believe WW2 is over, and likely mean a lot of harm to a lot of groups of people
>>
>>28859385
Stop replying to them, they are
1. Glowies
2. Bots
3. People with a deep, all encompassing phobia of the unknown.
>>
>>28859306
50:00
>>
File: 1523898434890.jpg (321 KB, 900x764)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>28851451
whats going on here?
>>
File: Wise old Pepe.jpg (218 KB, 1024x951)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>28859459
>Stop replying to them
Based Fren!
I should just ignore them.
>>
>>28859580
Based Pepetus
>>
>>28859452
Frankly if Nazis had that tech and wanted people gone, they'd be gone.
Nobody could do anything about them dropping a nuke on Tel Aviv in Minecraft, and they would've done twenty years ago at the latest.
So, while not impossible, it really leads me to believe it's some other kind of life without such political motivations
>>
>>28852111
>anything can happen really, except these things which I said that can't happen
>>
>>28859633
What if the political motivation is getting rid of political motivations?
Not being circular for the sake of it, I swear. What if they're needing to de-program our current systems before we're compatible with theirs?
>>
>>28851870
So we can go back to world wars because mutually assured destruction is no longer a thing?
>>
>>28854051
You blue beaners are mentally ill
>>
>>28859633
>if Nazis had that tech and wanted people gone, they'd be gone.
There is another layer to it.
I can't explain it in public, but if you understood everything from that perspective, suddenly a lot of stuff would make sense.
>>
>>28856701
You realize that spirits and higher dimension beings can be the same thing right?
>>
>>28856790
How to experiment? I have some experience with weird stuff, but I stopped experiencing it for a while.
>>
>>28859061
guys?
>>
>>28859840
Gateway Experience. Torrent it and follow the instructions. You'll discover everything by yourself. All you need is a pair of headphones.
>>
>>28857503
And you know this how?
>>
>>28858051
Agreed. Every single thread has some spechul snowflake thinking he's some sort of space Neo with information handed telepathically about how hunans sre the chosen ones to be space bulls by giant catgirls who are in a ping-pong war with underground dimensional space werewolves and also greys are space sexdolls who gained counsciousness after getting fucked by gay niggers from outer space too many times.
>>
>>28859935
This is a lot to unpack. Can you clarify it for me? What's a 'space neo'? What's the plot with uplifting greys via sex? This is difficult to follow.
>>
>>28859187
Because it doesn't mean ayys will do anything with us any time soon and we have no means to force diplomatic relations with them. It's like if the sentinelese suddenly learned about the outside world, we wouldn't land on their island and have diplomatic contact with them.
>>
>>28859332
>Bill Tompkins, who was in contact with a few alien
Why should we believe him?
Why should anyone believe in anything you are saying?
>>
>>28859935
>greys are space sexdolls who gained consciousness
god I fucking wish
>>
>>28860021
Well there are two things:
One, research it for yourself.
Two, why haven't you researched it for yourself?
>>
>>28859947
>This is difficult to follow
Because it's a sarcastic commentary on how much larping bullshit is posted on these threads. If you follow a purely logical framework, it's not hard to believe that ayys could be studying us for millennia, or that they could have genetically modified our primitive ancestors, we do it after all. But here's the type of bullshit you hesr on this board.
>It's dimensional lizards who jerk off to energy of hunans suffering
>It's demons
>It's a galactic federation of hippies who keep spamming generic "love and positive vibes" that seem to come from facebook boomer roasties
>It's project blueballs
>It's giant catgirls that like human males who treat cats well
>The previously mentioned galactic federation are also christians
>They are actually at war with dimensional lizards
>Dimensional lizards infiltrated the elite and are pedophiles
The greys are us from the future and look like that because of failed genetic experiments
>They are also trying to create hybrids
It's larping on top of larping by people who are desperate to feel like they have something important to say.
>>
>>28860072
So you don't have an answer to the most important part of any given theory.
>>
>>28859685
Aliens in general are a wild card, you can't assume anything. I say what I say from an analytical stance of what would logically be the best course of action, as I imagine any ET civilization would want to take in regards to contacting any primitive, pre-spacefaring civilization like ours. I don't take into account a lot of UFOlogy lore with only plausible credibility and I don't subscribe to the idea that whatever the UAPs are and whatever we are have anything to do with each other. So immediately I'm going to rule out Lyrans, Roswell Grays, Pleiadians, Space Nazis, so on so forth because it's all bullshit made up to make money, with some of these being more faith-based than anything legitimate. Oh sure it MIGHT happen and you can certainly beat your drum that it will but I seriously doubt it. If the ETs were actually retarded, we're already in an apocalyptic age regardless of whatever their intentions are... but again, they've been around for a long while without revealing themselves so I'm not convinced this is the case either. They really would want to send their best if not the least incompetent to accomplish any task they'd have here.
>>
>>28860158
I was taught all this stuff back in the 1960's.
When I hear someone else today saying the same things,
but they have a different source, then I trust them,
and I trust their source too.
That's why.
>>
>>28860165
Again, someone who doesn't know anything takes their lack of knowledge as proof that it can't possibly exist.
The real question is "Why don't you know anything"?
There is tons of information everywhere all over the Internet, and most of it is there for free access to everyone, not for profit, so that kills your "It's all to make money" theory.
But the main point is "Why don't you lean something before you promote yourself as an "expert".
Lurk and learn.
>>
>>28860193
There's no reason to believe they have a different source.
>>
>>28860294
>There's no reason to believe they have a different source.
I was taught real history that really happened here on Earth.
Space aliens, portals, technology, how the original flying saucer built on Earth was invented, the advanced technological society that built the first Earth flying saucer, and why they went underground, the giant sized spacecraft in Antarctica, Hermes, mysticism, things reliable mystics have seen...
None of the people in the SSP know any of that stuff, but they are saying the same things from modern sources.
>>
>>28860165
You see, I am a pretty skeptical person myself, every time I hear some bullshit about a love and peace galactic federation, I just roll my eyes. But I don't rule it out, I simply don't consider it true, merely a very small possibility. For me to be skeptical means to not believe in either people who say something is, as well as someone who says it isn't, even if what is being said sounds retarded. The crux of the equation is less the what and more the "how do you know", THAT is thr interesting part.
>>
The lyrans are arriving, officially. July 18.
>>
>>28860362
>>28859061
>>
>>28860362
gonna laygh when nothing happens and the furfags have to move their goal post
>>
>>28860340
>I was taught real history that really happened here on Earth.
And you know this how? What makes you certain that the information you have is more correct than both the mainstream and all the other alt theories?
>>
>>28860265
I had a befitting reply but I feel like >>28860360 says it for me.
Though also, the way I see it, no matter how I see it, the more you "research" UFOlogy, the dumber you get. I've been around long enough on /x/ to know that for definite.
>>
>>28860360
abductee here. Nothing about the abduction phenomenon points to any kind of peace loving space brother nonsense. It's all grift.
>>
>>28860382
>mainstream and all the other alt theories?
I get taught all this stuff in the 1960's.
Never hear another thing about it.
First thing I hear that matches what I was taught was in the 1980's.
Then I start to hear a little tiny bit of the same stuff, then it just turns into a flood of information that I can't even keep up with.
The illuminati controls the "mainstream" the purpose of the illuminati's mass media is to control you through fear tactics and lies.
There has only been one "alt theory" that I know of that is true, and that is the gigantically huge thunderbolts that tore up the surface of Mars. That was the first big video that "Thunderbolts, the Electric Universe" folks made. Back when I first saw that video, I thought they knew the old history, but it became obvious later that they don't.
>>
Please don't feed the genuine schizos, they'll always come back for more and just derail shit into nonsense
Trading information and media about plausible sightings is way more productive than trying to convince someone he isn't space Jesus
>>
>>28860439
>Nothing about the abduction phenomenon points to any kind of peace loving space brother nonsense.
I don't trust the aliens, the government, the military; none of them!
But I want the technology!
American Tax Payers paid for that technology, and it rightfully belongs to the Citizens.
Give us our technology!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28860439
Alright I'll bite. Why should we bekieve in you over all the other stories of abductions?
>>
>>28860504
So? Again, there's no reason to believe that the source you have for your theory and whoever else says the same thing isn't the very same. Obviously you heard it from someone, said someone either heard from someone else or interacted directly with the source the information. Whoever interacted with you can just as easily have interacted with someone else, which would cause other people you don't know having access and divulging the same theory you heard.

I simply don't see how other people saying the same thing you heard gives any veracity to your theory.
>>
>>28860672
Why aren't you researching all this for yourself right now?
>>
>>28860601
because the greys and their masters are the only aliens that have any actual concrete proof that they exist. People come back with scars that weren't there the night before. People have been physically missing for hours and police have been called. There is also the large number of extremely similar reports that include details that no one would ever naturally conceive of unless they truly experienced it.

None of the Pleiades / cat people / galactic brotherhood people have any physical proof that they even had an experience at all, and their accounts are full of all kinds of anthropomorphizing that is common in stories that are made up by people. It's obvious they are full of shit just like the "contactees" of the 50's who claimed they went to venus and learned the venusian language to whatever.
>>
>>28855086
>They'll pretend like they always believed it lmao.
this. neil degrasse tyson will be like hey i always believed in it and he will double down on his bullshit

even though people say the technology is impossible they will be smug little pieces of shit when it's common knowledge mark my fucking words
>>
>>28860690
This

plenty of material in the mega link. the work by John Mack and David Jacobs are worth reading.
>>
>>28856494
i agree when it comes to ghosts or any of the paranormal shit people believe in. but since you mention bigfoot, isn't that the same category as aliens more or less? it's the exact same thing, the claim that there's an animal that we don't know of. animals aren't paranormal. although it may be a hoax unlike aliens
>>
>>28860690
How would that lend your theory any credibility? Furthermore how isn't this just you trying to dodge the responsibility of defending the claims you made?
>>
>>28860831
>the claim that there's an animal that we don't know of

the same is true with the loch ness monster which definitely doesn't exist. Bigfoot is arguably the most plausible cryptid in that if any animal is going to avoid detection for this long it would be a relic hominid of some kind, but I still doubt it exists.
>>
>>28860857
What are you going on about, and why?
I don't have a theory.
I don't guess.
I don't make things up.
The real history of Earth is real history that really happened.
That's it.
>>
>>28856550
there is actually nothing paranormal about telepathy. only in the sense that dumbasses claim to be able to do it without having the prerequisites.

we will be able to communicate telepathically ourselves very soon. just look up stuff like neuralink or watch what gabe newell says on brain interfaces.
https://youtu.be/tVu-96J6_I0
>>
>>28860691
>People come back with scars that weren't there the night before
I have been looking into the subject for a long while and I never saw what you claim. I'm willing to believe it if you can give me some sources on that.
>>
>>28860896
Unless you have proof, your claims have as much validity as any other.
>>
>>28860921
Don't have it on hand but there was a case where a woman had an ovary go missing without any kind of operation being done on her medical records. Doctor was puzzled. No idea how one could get the medical records of someone on the internet so I don't think I can provide the actual document. I believe it was one of David Jacobs's cases so you can look into that I guess? It's hard to provide a link when it comes to medical stuff like that.
>>
>>28860983
Surely you must believe Travis Walton case then right?
>>
>>28861125
Travis is an interesting case where it doesn't follow the normal procedure but still seems credible. He was in fact missing for 5 days. Some parts of his story are consistent to what normal abductees report, others not so much like the blond people he reported seeing. If his case is genuine then it's likely a very rare instance of someone being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>28854619
>everything is a hoax bro. just trust me.
At a certain point, faking all these things becomes more complicated that just straight up totalitarianism.
>>
>>28860938
>Unless you have proof
If you want proof, that is simple:
Go back in time and see for yourself.
>>
>>28861361
Yes but the main point is that if true it does show that abductions aren't necessarily a malign act.
>>
>>28861514
So you have no proof.
>>
>>28861532
"if" being the key word here. and even if it is true, we have no idea of how their moral system works or if they even have one. Helping someone isn't an indication of good intentions
>>
They absolutely lie about absolutely everything!
The order doesn't say Pentagon, the order is directed at the Director of National Intelligence (General Flynn's old job) and the Secretary of Defense, and President Trump appointed Chris Miller to that position.
The DNI is either the guy President Trump put in there, or some woman that the liar in thief put in, I guess we will see whose name is on the report.
>>
>>28847832
they will goatse probe u, and spare the rest
>>
>>28861587
Yes and it's as much of an if as are all other cases of abduction. Even if any other case is real we have no parameters to judge whether or not the encounters were a net positive or negative for them.
>>
>>28853534
hairy desk tarot bro

GET OUTTA HERE
AYY
>>
If you want to see some abduction reports, look for:
Barbara Lamb
she seems to be a good source.
I had a pay site video I was going to share with you, but it can't be shared, so I can't give you a link.
>>
Here watch this video, from a pay site for free:
Both these guys are former USAF.
Abduction & alien hybrid on Earth
https://www.gaia.com/share/ckpt0ok7r001c0iozc8435twv?language[]=en&utm_source=share
>>
>>28861793
>Yes and it's as much of an if as are all other cases of abduction.
my original point was that there is zero indication of any kind of galactic brotherhood etc nonsense and the way the greys operate it is highly unlikely that they have our best interests in mind. They take people against their will, traumatize them, and then block all memories of the events. If they were the peaceful benevolent space brothers that the new age retards believe them to be they would not be doing any of that.
>>
>>28861904
>from a pay site

griftttttttttt
>>
So apparently this is the angle the government/media is gonna push for.
Kinda predictable, otherwise they'd have to admit they don't know something, and they always want more money for the war machine.
That it's Russia and China, when both those countries are reporting the exact same thing.
I don't know if the people up top are still hiding the real shit or they're just so grossly incompetent, nay, retarded, that they can't comprehend it being anything other than a foreign country.
Kinda leaning towards the latter, as total dismissal of the subject is why nothing has ever come of it in the first place, and it's already common knowledge that the government is run by spoiled trust fund kids.
If they genuinely think it's a foreign country, they're going to find out real soon that they're not.
>>
>>28861960
How do you know they aren't being healed, potentially of things they aren't even aware of? Many reports of that, and would probably be considered a fair "exchange" for being studied.
>>
>>28862300
>being healed
Yes, there is evidence of that, and there is also evidence of something completely different.
Watch the video I posted, here I will even give you the link again:
https://www.gaia.com/share/ckpt0ok7r001c0iozc8435twv?language[]=en&utm_source=share
>>
>>28862297
so they're just going to ban anything flying over their vertical space by branding them as a national threat to security huh? wonder if there's going to be some kind of satellite war that will shut down communications for everyone.
>>
>>28851171
The "Federation" thing is a lie.
But it's not the government's lie.
>>
>>28862300
>How do you know they aren't being healed
I was very sick with a gut disease which left me unable to attend class. I had to drop out of the semester early. I suffered for months getting over it. Not once did they ever heal me. I don't buy it even for a second.

Also consider that these beings have been around since at least the late 1800's and they have stood idly by while two world wars and several genocides took place. If they were benevolent they would not allow that to happen. I don't want to hear shit about non-interference because abducting people is definitely interfering.

>for being studied.
abduction research has moved away from this theory a long time ago. the goal of the abduction program is the creation of human-like hybrids. Please read the books in the OP mega before posting.
>>
>>28851346
>> America is the most powerful country.
Have you seen the amount of anti vax bullshit, the flat Earthers, Bible thumpers, and failing infrastructure?
I also subscribe to "Serious Chuckle" magazine.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.