[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: x guide.png (1.15 MB, 1500x997)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Feel free to post and discuss about anything relating to cryptids or mysterious creatures here. Examples being, but not limited to wendigos, skinwalkers, vampires, werewolves/dogmen or anything of the sort, bigfoot/sasquatch, yetis/abominable snowmen, chupacabra, Ozark Howler, Mothman, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. Again, it's not limited to only these things, it was just to get an example of what to post. Feel free to post about anything you think is relevant.

Feel free to discuss whatever type of cryptid or mysterious creature comes to mind, commonly known ones or obscure ones, and what regions they hail from.

Feel free to share personal stories, to other people's stories. From people you know, or people you don't know. And even stories you've read about in books, forums, imageboards, or elsewhere on the internet, or seen from YouTube, movies, and TV. Any story you've heard, as long as you think the story could be true or find it interesting enough, feel free to share it.

Previous thread: >>28783939

I accidentally let the previous thread go too long without bumping it. I just wanted to get this back up real quick so it's just copied and pasted. Just go with it for now.
>>
>>28824059
https://youtu.be/rarqBJNnwDs
>>
>>28824093
Hmm, very interesting.
>>
Bump

I'm glad to see your threads got good again, I had fun reading them.
>>
>>28824059
what is the top right, bottom left and bottom right supposed to be?
>>
>>28824452
Thanks. :)
>>
>>28824487
>top right
Goatman

>bottom left
The Rake

>bottom right
Some kind of gnome. I forget what the thing in that image is actually called. If I'm not mistaken it's like "The (something) Gnome".
>>
Oh yeah and to everyone in this thread, feel free to link back to posts in previous threads that you want to talk about or answer questions of. In fact, I encourage it.
>>
Oh yeah, something from the previous thread that I want to see what you people think of it:

>>28816786
What do you people think of these noises? Use headphones or earphones.

What do you think these really are?

There's two videos for this first noise. The first video is pretty quiet, but someone starts shooting and it actually sounds like the creature might've been hit because of the noises it makes after the shots. And the second video is just louder and closer to the source, whatever it is.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjvkHhxwe9U
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ7pY2l0XkU

Possible dogman or werewolf howls?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wh9HlbJR1M
>>
I was wondering, how hard is it to find my threads again when it gets pruned or I forget to put the "new thread" post at the bottom?
>>
File: 1622772001672.jpg (23 KB, 600x310)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>28824059
Still waiting for that chupa-cu thread

For those who don't know, you know chupacabra (goat sucker), well chupa-cu is ass sucker.
>>
>>28825149
I just search for your username on 4plebs.

I wish you could search for threads made by username on 4chan natively. Would be more conveniant especially for people who don't know the 4plebs thing.
>>
OP this is for you as you seem obsessed.

Raftmans story is fake.

Won't talk too much, but I'll just tell you I am from Serbia.

Not only Werewolf stories are non existent but we had much stronger belief in Vampires, and some still think they exist. We don't have that much wilderness and what we have is pretty much fully explored. There are probably 0 places where communities would hide. Hell we don'y even have many ordinary wolves.

Stop trusting LARPING morons on 4chan.
>>
>>28825552
I know, he explained earlier about how it was all just fiction with some mythology mixed in. He said he felt bad about lying about it because of what it turned into but I forgave him for it.

But even then, I found some other stuff that I actually believe to be true. Rafterman's stories ended up being based in reality somewhat.
>>
>>28825402
Yeah. I wonder how many people are able to find their way back each time. There's at least some recurring people.

I get so annoyed when I forget to bump it and there's no "new thread" post at the bottom of the old threads. People genuinely like the threads I made, and I don't want to make them have to search for the new ones.
>>
>>28825713

If you want something interesting from Serbia or general area look up Djavolja Varos (Devil's Town in English) or Bosnian pyramid.
>>
>>28825753
I've heard of the pyramids before, but I haven't heard of the Devil's Town. Looks pretty interesting.
>>
>>28824617
Duende
>>
Bump
>>
>>28826088
Hey, you're back.

Was it difficult to find your way over here? I'm just trying to gauge what people do to find these threads again.
>>
Fuck Bigfoot all the homies love the highway Peg-Leg Bigfoot
>>
>>28826160
What is this? A PICTURE FOR ANTS?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KC_rd7-bf0

But in all seriousness, When I look up Peg-Leg Bigfoot, I'm actually finding some results. Not much, but what is this thing?
>>
>>28826126
Nah, it wasn’t difficult.
>>
>>28826269
What did you do though? Did you just search cryptid general, or cryptid names, or go on 4plebs and search the username? Or did you just kinda find it randomly again?
>>
>>28826220
It’s always a toss-up between being called the Peg-Leg Bigfoot or the Highway Troll.

Mainly seen by truckers in the southern states. Appears as a 6ft 4’ hairy figure with a peg leg and is seen on the side of the road.

He then appears standing on the side of the road after the trucker has driven for a few hours with no possible way he could have got there naturally.

One women saw the figure on her journey and felt super uncomfortable and ultimately decided to cancel the trip and head back home. When she got home she found her son(?) had injured himself and was bleeding out. There was a good chance that if she didn’t return that night he could had died. Leading some people to think the Highway Troll could be there to help people as a sort of person Omen.

I’ll be a cunt and plug my channel which I talk about it if you want a more full story.

I thought it was pretty interesting myself but my research was based on a book called “Strange Highways” which might be worth reading for spookies

https://youtu.be/ebJAfFvTA9g
>>
>>28824840
I imagine the one in the first video like a wendigo from until dawn
>>
>>28826287
I went to the catalogue and scrolled until I found it. It was pretty high up so it didn’t take long.
>>
>>28826323
Based channel.

It seems like "Peg-Leg Bigfoot" doesn't yield as many results, but road troll or highway troll does give more info.

Also, what is that image from? Is that weird guy that killed the one girl and stuffed her body in a garbage can but the garbage man was late so the police found it in time? I forget what their names were, but I think it was something from California. This looks like the guy though. If it's the same person, there's a video of his questioning where the person questioning him leaves the room, but the guy is just sitting there completely motionless for like 10 minutes.
>>
>>28826394
Yeah that’s him, can’t remember his name or anything but his ability to just stay there is really surreal. Almost like a fleeting attempt to remaining innocent when your whole world is crashing around you.

I would give anything to never be in that position.
>>
>>28826357
If I needed to look for something, I would just search the username on 4plebs since 4chan doesn't work for searching threads by username and it doesn't display usernames on the catalog. It's just more convenient for me.
>>
>>28826341
Also, based game. It's actually the first place I heard about wendigos from, or at least that I remember hearing about them from.
>>
>>28824059
>>
>>28824059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHtKUb_8xTc&t=2s This is all about mythical creatures
>>
File: crying-applause-gif.gif (1.01 MB, 500x275)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB GIF
>>28827560
Such a well formatted, moving post. It really conveys the meaning and emotion well.
>>
Bump
>>
>>
>>28828636

Well, that creature seems to be having a good time.
>>
>>28828648
So is this one
>>
>>28828648
WHEEEEEEEEE!....
>>
>>28828648
It’s looking at the camera so it clearly did it just to screw with humans. Probably was filming the demon world’s version of jackass or something, lol.
>>
>>28828693
Y'know, you always think about these supernatural things, spirits, angles and demons, stuff like that, you always think about them being so sophisticated. But yet, they're over in their own world doing stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEFx1qmW4ts
>>
not really sure what this is but my girlfriend thinks it could be a skinwalker. a few months ago, around 2am i was taking my dogs out to pee before i went to bed. we live in the woods maybe half a mile from town. i hear a faint whistling in the distance, distinctly out of pattern but not anything like what a bird would sound like, sounded incredibly human. i listened to it for a moment before it stopped for a few seconds. then the whistling began again but i could hear it from every direction. not loud, still distant, but seemed to be coming from everywhere around me. i freaked the fuck out and got the dogs inside, closed the garage and locked up. it happened again a few weeks ago and i did the same thing.
>>
>>28829236
Hmm. What region do you live in?
>>
I just saw an advertisement on YouTube that I clicked skip too soon on. It was about something on Hulu about a "bigfoot" who "killed people" on a "dope farm".

Does anyone here know anything about that?
>>
Has anyone watched this show? I have. It’s great. It’s totally fake, but it’s hilarious. Plus all of the cast seem like genuinely good folks. Unfortunately the team leader, Trapper, passed away not to long ago.
>>
>>28824840
Hey Jack, long time no see. I remember you from the werewolf threads. Usually I tell tripfags to fuck off (such as some of the attention seeking and vague ones in some generals) but you see to be actively searching for the truth here.

What do you think of this footage?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-Qcm6zSeE&t=2s

Some Skunk ape stuff. Pretty nifty.
>>
>>28829575
Welp, thanks for not telling me to fuck off I guess, heh.

Anyway in the video, I'd say it's definitely some sort of bipedal primate. But whether it's just a human or not, I honestly can't really tell. He says he zoomed in the video for a few replays, but it wasn't nearly enough. It actually doesn't look like it was zoomed in at all. Am I tripping balls here, or does anyone else think it's not zoomed at all, either? I had to get right up against my computer screen to see it better. And during the screenshot, it actually took me a long time of looking at it to see the face they were talking about.

I'm not so sure about this one. All I can see is a humanoid shape kinda crouched down doing something, he gets down into the water and walks away and into the trees.

Anyway what thread of mine did you discover first, and how many threads did you read through? There's been quite some development going on.
>>
>>28829398
Yea I love this shoe. I know one time they were hunting a monster bear but just killed a regular black bear via firing line. Have their hearts in the right place at least
>>
>>28830318
>Yea I love this shoe.

Based
>>
Bump
>>
>>28824059
One time when I was 5 I saw a giant pink bird the size of a car. I’ve never told anyone about it because it sound like dumb bullshit, but I swear to god it was real.
>>
>>28831061
Could've been some kind of spirit?
>>
It's nice to see Rafterman came back.
>>
>>28831591
Yeah. I hope he takes me up on my offer to share what I learned with him and send me an email. While his personal stories ended up being false, it set me on a path for knowledge. He is definitely interested in werewolves, and I'd like to include him my quest for knowledge.
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>28828636
Brelfik.
>>
>>28824059
Cryptids have evolved. They're more like droids now.
>>
Sea- Monks and Sea-Bishops is a fun Cryptid. Humanoid figures found in the ocean in the 1500s who seemed to be part of the Christian Faith.

Shill some more of my content

https://youtu.be/PaISUZGG0WY
>>
>>28834358
>Shill some more of my content
Based. I'm going to check your channel out tonight. You better not be a faggot.
>>
>>28834412
Damn I don’t know if I can promise that but I sure hope you enjoy it
>>
>>28824059
Chaneques and grays are definitely not skinwalkers
>>
>>28829317
Yes, I watched it and wasted 3 hours. No bigfoot involved--it was a cover story to explain the murders of some drug cartel workers. Don't waste your time.
>>
>>28834498
Not bad at all. It seems like you're still finding your footing but things like that can't be rushed and comes with time and practice. I'm really glad you didn't use a robot voice too, so you get bonus points for that and bonus points for being a bong.
Should I enjoy at least two of three videos then you'll find yourself with a new subscriber.
I'm still not sure if you're a faggot or not though.
>>
>>28835020
Well, that sucks.
>>
https://obscurban-legend.fandom.com/wiki/The_Louisiana_Strong_Man#

This one is pretty interesting
>>
>>28835497
what in the hell
>>
>>28835497
Almost sounds like Purple Aki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke
>>
whats the general consensus on whether or not the Rake and Slenderman were created and manifested into reality by tulpas?
>>
>>28835497
>>
>>28835701
Well, personally I'd say yeah. If I was one of those spirits, I'd probably find it fun to LARP as Slenderman or the Rake. The law of attraction ain't no joke. Believing gives merit, no doubt about it.
>>
>>28835768
Based Airplane! screenshot.

Anyone here ever heard of the movies that Airplane! was based off of? They're called Airport. You got just Airport (1970), Airport 75 aka Airport 1975, Airport 77, and Airport 79. And yes, the numbers are actually part of the names, except for the first 1970 one. They're pretty good movies, you should check them out. You'll be able to see the references or parodies Airplane! makes to those movies.
>>
File: 1623187914156.jpg (80 KB, 715x542)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2TRgaQDEcFkY/

Anyone got any information on this?thread I got this from is dead now, supposedly the excavation of the tomb of Gilgamesh, or at least some kinda nephilim
>>
>>28830211
I was of the same opinion, but one thing that I think seems important is the fact that its kneeling in the water. Gators and such aren't uncommon in the Florida swamps, but it even appears to grab something (one comment says it might have been a gator).
Overall I'd say it isn't conclusive but certainly would need another exploratory check.

I found you first in the first Werewolf threads. Been on a personal journey trying to find evidence of the supernatural, asking around for evidence, stories, or try-at-home stuff. You seemed similar.
I haven't seen you since save for a snippet or two, what's been going on?
>>
Eugh, suddenly it's hard for me to concentrate. I almost feel like I'm falling into some kind of waking sleep. I'm awake, but not nodding off and I'm unable to concentrate good. Just kinda end up blankly staring into whatever I'm looking at. I didn't get much sleep last night, but this is weird.

>>28836323
It'll take me awhile to respond.
>>
>>28836787
No problem, take your time.
>>
Bump
>>
>>28836323
I didn't see it kneeling in the water. To me it looked like it was crouched down on something above the water, and at a certain point I saw him kinda put his hand down on what he was crouched down on and kinda jumped down into the water, and walk away.

But anyway, there has been quite a lot of development in these threads. You know Rafterman, right? The guy who was telling all the stories about werewolves in the first threads. Well if you've seen, he left unexpectedly at some point in the second thread. I kept making more threads waiting for him to come back, and I kept saying that I wonder when he's gonna come back or if something happened to him. But as time went on, I had been thinking a lot about what he said. Eventually I confessed about two weeks later in werewolf thread 3 what I had been feeling behind the scenes. I gave little clues before that, but the following four posts was where I explicitly confessed it all.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28512156/#28525341
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28512156/#28533095
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28512156/#28543494
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28512156/#28543507

I couldn't believe what I was feeling, that I was actually considering something like this. It was all that was on my mind. I kept weighing my options. I kept thinking about what it would be like to become a werewolf myself, to actually live in the wilderness. It sounds insane, but I started to feel a calling, to live as a werewolf hunter-gatherer in the vast wilderness of this world. I don't know if you believe in reincarnation but I do. And a part of me wonders if these feelings I have when I think of hunter-gatherers, nomads, werewolves, I wonder if these are feelings from an ancient past life or past lives of mine, from a time long since forgotten, feelings reawakened by these threads. I have no specific memories of my past lives, but I'm certain I've been here many times before. These feelings I have are real.
>>
>>28837421
Alright, sorry I took so long. I was feeling a bit out of it, and just needed to take a nap. I feel better now.
>>
File: image-asset.png (801 KB, 887x679)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>28836323
>>28838804
(Cont'd)

But Rafterman came back in the previous thread, and as it turns out, his stories were actually false. Despite his best efforts, he has never actually had what he would consider a werewolf or cryptid encounter. But he did say he does believe in werewolves and from what he gathered, he believed the mythology and the story of the old man's brother were true. He just wanted to tell some stories based off his experiences, and he was surprised by all the attention it got. He left cause he didn't want to lead me on any further. But I was persistent in trying to find him again. This grew much bigger then he expected, and I can't imagine what he must've been feeling watching all this unfold. Especially with someone (me) saying that he wanted to become a werewolf after reading his stories. It probably sounds like I went insane.

But despite his stories being false, I'm still glad he shared them with me. It started me on a path for knowledge, and I found out a lot. I even found out a lot about spiritual things too, and I believe it set me on a good path in that regard as well. He said he was sorry for lying, but I forgave him and said I'm still glad he showed up. I found other resources, and Rafterman's stories were actually based in reality. The reason it was so convincing was because of how some of it lined up with beliefs I already had about some things, and the sheer amount of detail he was describing.

Rafterman's confession: >>28818944

I'm hoping he takes me up on my offer in the previous thread to send me an email and establish communication. I found out a lot, and I'd like to include him on my quest for knowledge. He's definitely interested in werewolves, and I like to share with him what I've found.
>>
>>28839128
Wow that was interesting series of events my friend, the werewolf shits kinda goofy tho
>>
>>28839357
>Wow that was interesting series of events my friend
Very. I think that's why people said they loved these threads I made. We had some pretty interesting people come along, and had very interesting discussions. I like making these threads too, it's fun.

>the werewolf shits kinda goofy tho
What do you mean?

Just to clarify, I'm not offended. I'm just wondering why. If you have questions, I'll gladly answer them for you. :)
>>
Bump
>>
>>28838804
>>28839128
Hold on, typing a response. Pretty cool though I can say that now.
Also no problem about the wait.
>>
What is the most dangerous area of America, in terms of the threat posed by cryptids?
>>
>>28840973
Take your time.
>>
>>28829398
i loved watching it as it aired, but i was never able to find it online without having to pay for it or downloading it. i never got to see the last season which apparently went full on schizo retardation.
>>
>>28841249
I'm not sure, but in the southwestern US you have skinwalkers, but if I'm not mistaken they kinda mess with people more rather than always killing them. And in the northeast and northern Midwest US and nearby over-the-border regions of Canada, you have wendigos, although I don't know if their range extends beyond that, I seem to think it does. And in Tennessee, there are two stories I know of about dogmen killings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QMqo8nKuQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0swWLqexkvs
>>
>>28831191
Maybe? It landed on a barn across from my house and I heard the metal roofing bend under its weight. I booked it as soon as it started to take off out of fear for my life.
>>
>>28842223
>and I heard the metal roofing bend under its weight.
That could've been illusory. Spirits can make you see things that aren't actually there or hear things that aren't there either. But imagining a giant pink bird sounds hilarious to me. That spirit must've been a troll, not literally, lol.
>>
>>28842254
Well the house and land I lived on at the time was haunted, so maybe it was just a spirit fucking with me. Drove me crazy for years researching local legends for a cryptid that matched what I saw only to find nothing.
>>
>>28842301
Yeah, sometimes you get spirits who are jokesters.
>>
>>28842320
>>28841361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATMR5ettHz8
>>
File: mandracore sighting.jpg (1.03 MB, 3035x1500)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>28831061
I believe ya. Mainly because of the manticore thing my brother and I saw when we were around the same age. Pic related is my expertly crafted mspaint recreation of it. Except it happened during the summer instead of winter.
>>
Just curious to the peeps who say they experience spirits, do you identify as religious or spiritual or just think there’s got to me more to the world?
>>
>>28844047
In order:
-I don’t know yet.
-Yes.
-Yes.
>>
>>28844047
There's a lot more to this world.

Anyway I never saw a ghost before, but my father said he has. It was in his grandma's house. He said there was always weird stuff going on there. It was a pretty old house, well as far as American houses go. I think it was like 150 years old. Europeans would be laughing at something around for 150 years being considered old. It's weird just how new everything in this country is.
>>
>>28843428
Is there any more to that story?

Also, I like your backyard. Looks fun to play in. I'm not really sure why I said that, but I guess it reminds me of when I was a kid playing in the snow in the backyard. The pictures look real nice to me.
>>
>>28824487
The gnome dude is called "le duende" iirc, i remember seeing the video around 10 years ago. One of the very few videos i've seen where it genuinely makes me feel uneasy, i'm pretty sure it isn't fake.
>>
>>28846468
>video

Oh yeah, I remember now. I saw that video too. I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it. For some reason the image didn't really look familiar to me, but imagining a video of that thing is what actually made me remember.
>>
File: Derk met dem Beer.png (1.33 MB, 942x5000)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>28828636
>>28828693
Here's the story, fucking gets me for some reason so I saved it.
>>
>>28831061
I saw a thunderbird sized thing fly right over me when I was around 5 too.
>>
File: Eurasian-Eagle-Owl-3.png (562 KB, 600x414)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>28847212
Speaking of giant birds, one of the things people don't realize when they think they see some kind of unknown (relativity) giant bird, is that a lot of times they're just owls. Most people are used to seeing pictures of those little tiny ones, but some owls are fucking huge like eagles. You can have owls with wingspans that are 5 or 6 feet. (1.5 meters or 1.8 meters.)
>>
>>28847185
Dann, I never noticed the spear! Sure enough, it’s there.

I wonder if he looks so weird because no one worships him/it anymore?
>>
>>28847185
Wait a minute, I think I remember seeing that thread. I might've posted in it but I don't really remember. It might've been archived already. I definitely saw it on here though, not 4plebs.
>>
>>28848397
Its been posted a few times, I stole it from an /x/ greentext thread about a month or so ago
>>
>>28825293
Based chupa cu poster
>>
>>28848460
I think I actually saw the original though. The timestamp seems about right for how long ago I recall seeing this story.
>>
File: Flatwoods_monster.png (890 KB, 1015x1480)
890 KB
890 KB PNG
>>28834242
>>
>>28849251
So lemme get this straight here, we got a creature made of a leaf, a pepper shaker, a dalek, a corrugated wire loom, and mothman?
>>
Bump
>>
>>28828834
>that video

Why is american humor so weird?
>>
>>28850231
Cause it's G O O D !

Speaking of which, you know Mike Judge? The guy who made King of the Hill? Well before he was doing that, he was doing this TV show called Beavis and Butt-Head. Ever heard of it? I haven't really watched it but it's about these two teenagers who are completely immature and always doing bad ridiculous things, and sitting on the couch and commenting on some shit... Fuck I don't really remember, I didn't watch it much but it was cool, heh heh heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f59iIv8ml7I

And here's the movie if anyone wants to watch it, it's literally free on YouTube Movies.
>Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (1996)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBqkSp-yyr0

This whole post is literally just an excuse to post this movie. I really like this movie and I recently saw it was just there on YouTube, legitimately. If you got an hour and 20 minutes to spare, I recommend you watch it. But at least I like it. If you got an immature and ridiculous sense of humor, you'd probably like it.
>>
File: SCP-173.jpg (169 KB, 1200x981)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>28845558
>Is there any more to that story?
Yup, I'll greentext it for convenience.
>neighbor's motion light regularly wakes me
>more like a flood light than a stoop light
>usually triggered by squirrels and wind blowing lilac bush
>sometimes it'll be a turkey, deer or owl
>night in question comes around
>light snaps on
>illuminates my bedroom
>wake up
>sense of dread heavy in the air
>muster up the courage to check windows
>climb out of bed and into brother's to scope things out
>check window facing neighbor's
>nothing but that blinding light
>check backyard window
>see large cat sitting next to closest tree
>about the size of a juvenile cougar
>except it has a rudimentary mane and tail tuft like a lion
>think the thing heard the aluminum blinds separate
>turns to look right at me
>sense of dread skyrockets
>thing has a human yet bestial face
>pure black eyes, no shine or sparkle, like they're endless pits instead of eyes
>red and blue facial colorations like a mandrill's (I've taken to calling it a "Mandracore")
>can feel malice radiating off of it
>it glares at me then begins to "roar"
>"roar" reveals 2 or more rows of stiletto dagger teeth
>roar is silent but I begin to feel a pulsating pressure around my head
>pressure's pulsation keeps increasing in frequency and intensity throughout entire roar
>dread and panic are reaching a fever pitch
>vision begins to darken around edges
>begin to lose consciousness
>last thing I see is the thing ending its roar, closing its mouth and glaring at me with what I can only interpret as pure hatred
>wake up next morning in brother's bed, asks me why I was there
>just say 'dunno' and leave it at that
>memory becomes suppressed
>fast forward a buncha years
>find 4chan in early mid 00s
>see thumbnail for pic related
>memory comes rushing back
>break down crying
>FF a decade
>brother brings up the thing
>apparently was watching from behind
>didn't want to push his questions further because we both thought it was just a bad dream
>>
>>28824059
I was listening to terrance mckenna talk about how salamanders can go for generations in a tadpole like state and when the lake dries up they can grow into full lizards or whatever. Kinda like locusts. He mentioned how humans are still in a childlike state hairless and such. What if under the right environmental stimulus humans become bigfoot. When you reject modernity and go live in the wild foraging and eating a lot of magic mushrooms. You basically go through a second puberty and ascend to bigfoot level.
>>
>>28826323
What kind of mic do you have? It sounds pretty good
>>
>>28851026
>watches movie
>actually like it

Thanks, was a good time well spent.
>>
>>28851836
Sounds like lycanthropy
>>
>>28852855
I dont think its really anything to do with lycanthropy. More that under the right stimulus we go through a metamorphic process and mature into our final form, bigfoot. Like super sand legend
>>
>>28824059
Submit skinwalker porn right fucking now
>>
>>28853635
I think you just have to search the keyword "grandma".
>>
>>28851902
Oh hey thanks dude, so I’ve been trying to figure out which two use so I’ve been hoping from one to another.

A good chunk of the newer videos have been with some shitty Chinese bootleg rode microphone, it’s alright but it picks up a lot of background sound and I end up having to balance it in post.

The sea monks episode was done with a Blue Snowball from like 6 years ago, and I think it actually sounds a bit better. I end up speaking closer to it which I think adds to the ‘cozy’ atmosphere I’m trying to get with the TV and VHS shit.

I’m looking into some decent Rode microphones as I’m in the process of moving atm. I’m willing to spend good money on gear if it turns out people are enjoying the content. Certainly I can’t argue that the Blue Snowball is fantastic for the price and has definitely survived the test of time
>>
>>28846737

https://youtu.be/RBCd3w3192Y

Said video.
>>
Bump
>>
This is about to get 404'd: put a link to the next thread here, jack!
>>
Bump
>>
>>28856725
As long as it's kept bumped it should be all good, right?
>>
>>28857308
>>
>>28857633
sorry I posted that when it was on page 9 and didn't realize it hadn't hit the bump limit yet
>>
>>28857729
It's alright. I was wondering if you knew something I didn't see.
>>
>>28824059
Not necessarily super creepy as it could be something known but who knows.

>be me
>live in bumfuck nowheresville Arkansas
>be in school at the time
>work as a farm hand for my Pa
>have to drive and feed cows after-school
>be winter, November if I remember correctly
>gets dark quick
>get to biggest farm I need to feed at, at like 7:00
>pitch-black gif
>stops truck
>gets out to open the gate
>whistling "be happy" to myself

>starts to unlock the gate
>opens, moves in, and turns off truck
>starts pouring grain into buckets
>after last bucket hear a small sound
>whistling
>theshit.jpg
>it's really slow, and it's the tune of "don't worry be happy" it sounds like but very off beat
>don't really think much of it
>for the next week I keep hearing it, very faintly on the next property over
>idea.exe
>on the next day I came I planned on whistling a different toon

>sure enough comes back the next day
>whistles like I'm calling a dog
>whistles right back
>kinda having fun with this now
>from now on when it whistles at me from across the property I whistle back
>one day I decided to go look on the property
>does my routine, whistles
>kinda hear it on the top of the hill
>walks up there
>keeps whistling
>on the way up I tripped, and when I fell I cursed after busting my knee
>and a few yards of walking towards where the whistling had been
>heard myself say the curse a few couple yards above the hill
>wasn't scared but, the sound just didn't compute in my head
>had a feeling I should leave, and did so

Haven't heard the whistling again, but have deemed it the whistler. I'm thinking it could be a mocking bird or something like that, but I can't explain the mimic of what I said. So yeah mfw. Anyone have any idea on what this could be?
>>
Bump
>>
>>28858097
I'm not really sure. Could be some spirit messing with you, or one could even say some sort of interdimensional "leaking" (?) going on. Or maybe it could be a skinwalker. The region doesn't quite seem right for it, but I think I heard someone talking about some weird event in Missouri being attributed to a skinwalker, so I just felt like I should mention it.
>>
>>28851836
This is one of the most intriguing theories that will never be discussed seriously anywhere but /x/.
>>
>>28851836
big foot is real and hes telepathic, because he has expanded consciousness via magic mushrooms of the natural kind, mushrooms that speak to the trees and forests.
>>
>>28859787
Indeed.
>>
>>28859787
I was just getting super stoned and all at once it just kind of popped into my head and clicked into space. I mean fuck sure its far off, but it seems to fit with some of the bigfoot theory holes, like breeding population is covered, it explains how they might have the knowledge to avoid detection even in our modern world.
>>28859826
This feels like its true aswell, the bigfoot transformation would be no doubt a step up mentally and spiritually aswell as physical. The difference between a bigfoot and a man would be the difference of a child and an adult.
>>
>>28860331
>The difference between a bigfoot and a man would be the difference of a child and an adult.
Based.

What would you say the difference between a human and a werewolf would be? The same as the difference between a regular person and Hugh Glass?

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Glass
>The Revenant (2015, Leonardo DiCaprio)
>>
>>28860331
>>28860551
*Or maybe I should've said the same as the difference between a regular person and Chuck Norris.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku-yONYhDgw
>>
>>28859915
It's a good one. I've only ever seen it discussed here tho

Here is a related one I've only seen on /x/ - there is a second set of 'facts of life' that most people never hear. I'm sure that masons and other adult play-daters have some idea of it, but I've never been initiated into anything so I couldn't say if they're right or wrong, or even what they might be saying.

>>28860331
>I was just getting super stoned and all at once it just kind of popped into my head and clicked into space. I mean fuck sure its far off, but it seems to fit with some of the bigfoot theory holes, like breeding population is covered, it explains how they might have the knowledge to avoid detection even in our modern world.

I've read that the domesticated pig goes through a similar transformation if they ever get out of captivity. They grow bristles, their tusks get longer, and their whole attitude becomes similar to wild pigs.

If the axolotl is given the right quantities of iodine, they will transform into an adult salamander. The species normally remains in it's pseudo-juvenile form forever, becoming sexually mature without completing the metamorphosis.
https://fantaxies.com/axolotl-morphing-signs/
>>
>>28824059
https://youtu.be/JkUrVh8knj8
>>
>>28824059
I saw a giant black dog with glowing red eyes once, paralized me, I don't know if of pure fear or something else
>>
>>28860821
Any more story to that, please?

Also, what exactly did it look like? Did it look more "wolfish" like pic related, rather than a domestic dog? Were it's ears pointed rather than floppy, too?

Also what region do you live in, somewhere with wolves? Normal wolves are actually surprisingly large when compared with domestic dogs. But would you say this was even bigger than a wolf?
>>
>>28860742
>I've read that the domesticated pig goes through a similar transformation if they ever get out of captivity. They grow bristles, their tusks get longer, and their whole attitude becomes similar to wild pigs.

Not only that. Their skull shape changes as well. (Provided they escape while still growing.) It changes from a more curved shape into the straighter skull shape of a true wild boar.
>>
>>28860958
I was walking in a rural dirt road at night to return my home and just in the connection between the dirt road and actual street (my street, more or less) I saw the "dog" staring at me with the red eyes about 3 meters or 4 in front of me in the path that would lead to forest. I was like 160 cm or so by that time and would say that the eyes were placed about my height. More wolfish yes, ears pointed too but there are no wolves around here and if they are, they are kinda small. It was bigger than a wolf for sure and than a dog too.

It just stared at me and I was like super frozen lol couldn't move an inch of my body, said sth like "hi, won't you harm me right friend?" it was a 30 seconds or less encounter, as fast as it came, it went, literally dissappear into the air and at the instant I stopped seeing the red eyes, I gained control of my body again, full goosebumps and chills in body and run back home
>>
>>28861069
https://youtu.be/Cz-5nfdF4vI

From what I hear, black ghost dogs seem to appear quite often in British folklore. Perhaps you had a similar encounter.
>>
>>28861069
>160 cm or so by that time and would say that the eyes were placed about my height.
>(5 and 1/4 feet tall)
Yeah, that is WAY bigger than any wolf. I think the average wolf is only 3 feet tall (91 cm) measured at the shoulder. If a wolf would have it's head raised high up in the air, I guess maybe add another foot and it would be 4 feet tall. (122 cm)

You might've been paralyzed out of fear, I don't think that was something external.

I heard that wolves' eyes can glow from white to orange to red because it's reflecting light back from what they're looking towards.

When you say it left, do you mean that it just ran off really fast, or that it literally vanished out of thin air in an instant?
Sorry, it's just that a lot of people misuse the word "literally", I'm just trying to clarify.

I'm asking to see if this might've been a spirit or an actual flesh and blood living creature.
>>
>>28861069
>>28861277
*Also, wolf's eyes glowing.

Did it look similar to this except red?
>>
>>28861069
>>28861277
>>28861325
*Actually, this might be a better picture.

Was it like the entire eyes or did it look like just the pupils were glowing?
>>
>>28860742
>I've read that the domesticated pig goes through a similar transformation if they ever get out of captivity. They grow bristles, their tusks get longer, and their whole attitude becomes similar to wild pigs.
>If the axolotl is given the right quantities of iodine, they will transform into an adult salamander. The species normally remains in it's pseudo-juvenile form forever, becoming sexually mature without completing the metamorphosis.
>https://fantaxies.com/axolotl-morphing-signs/
Exactly and we just like the pigs are being kept in captivity never reaching our true potential, I knew about the axolotl but I didn't know iodine was involved. I better remember to take my iodine drops more often

>>28860551
I don't know a single thing about werewolf lore, whether they are real or not or related or not. Maybe werewolves are people who have spent so much time with wolves it has changed their morphogenetic field slightly so when they should become bigfoot they become a werewold instead. Pure conjecture idk can't help ya sorry
>>
>>28861235
Based intro song.
>Are you going to Scarborough Fair

>Simon & Garfunkel version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jj4s9I-53g
>>
>>28861235
Oh cool story!

>>28861277
Vanished in the air, that was the scariest of all.
>>28861325
No more red, like a laser red if you can imagine it
>>28861342
entire eyes
>>
>>28861418
>I better remember to take my iodine drops more often

I heard that iodine can help to decalcify your pineal gland. I don’t know what it does exactly but the pineal gland seems to be linked to spirituality/supernatural in some way.
>>
>>28861481
>>28861489
I recommend the channel. He has a lot of videos on European supernatural entities.

https://youtube.com/c/DukeOfAvalon
>>
>>28841249
As a rule of thumb it gets worse the further north you go. Not saying it's safe down south mind you but still. For whatever reason things seem, at least according to their mythology, to be more intelligent and malicious the further north you go.
>>
>>28861418
>I don't know a single thing about werewolf lore, whether they are real or not or related or not. Maybe werewolves are people who have spent so much time with wolves it has changed their morphogenetic field slightly so when they should become bigfoot they become a werewold instead. Pure conjecture idk can't help ya sorry
It's alright. I was only just asking if you could make a comparison between humans and werewolves, what would the comparison be.

As for if werewolves exist, I believe that they do. But I'm not sure about the morphogenetic field theory you present. I wouldn't rule it out though.
>>
>>28861489
Oh. It really does sound like some kind of spirit now.
>>
>>28861600
Guy was friendly or at least not so much agressive as I've read some things about black "dogs" like it and no deaths around and no harm done lol forgot to mention, the path could be considered a crossroad
>>
>>28861528
Another thing is the farther north you go, the less developed or industrialized the land is. But there are some areas like the Appalachians, the Ozarks, Florida swamps, Louisiana and nearby swamps, and places out West that have less people and the land is less developed and have seemingly more cryptid activity.
>>
>>28861528
Also speaking of farther north, is there a point where it starts to get less dangerous according mythology? Like what about places far north like Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut? What do they got?

And now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever heard of any far north mythology from places like that before.
>>
>>28854691
Just a random reading but you got yourself a new subscriber, seems neat. Make good shit
>>
>>28861692
Well as long as you weren't harmed, I guess it's alright.
>>
>>28861763
Alaskan, specifically Inuit Mythology isn't super dangerous, at least from what I've read, You got the usual "Wolves, but extra large, why isn't this just excepted as a variant species yet" Wolf-Orca hybrids, and trickster spirits.

I think they have some form of frost giant but it ain't shit compared to Wendigos. That said if you believe that some cryptids travel and can exist in regions similar to those where they're native, that matters little. A lot of middle Canada/ places above the Rockies and below the Polar region tend to have a lot of similar themes.
>>
>>28861869
One day I will spell accepted correctly but today is not that day.
>>
>>28861502
Hmm. I don't have have any iodine pills, at least not now, but I wonder if I could also just eat more iodized salt and drink more water to counteract the increased salt intake. There's actually a surprisingly larger amount of iodine in iodized salt, which is usually just regular table salt, so it wouldn't actually be that much more salt in volume.

Too much salt isn't good for you though, and honestly the idea sounds kinda ridiculous to me. I might as well just buy iodine pills at that point, but I was just wondering what anyone would say to that idea, lol. But I guess if I can't find iodine supplements... y'know, lol.
>>
>>28861932
I got liquid iodine on amazon. It’s pretty cheap iirc. Just add a few drops to a glass of water.
>>
>>28861869
>"Wolves, but extra large, why isn't this just accepted as a variant species yet"
Werewolves/"dogmen"?

>Wolf-Orca hybrids
What on earth?

---------------

And speaking of wendigos, where exactly does their range seem to extend to? It seems like they're around from New England, Quebec and the northern Midwest all the way to the Pacific Northwest like around British Colombia. What would you say?
>>
>>28862079

No I mean just, bigger wolves, four legged, there might be some stories of Amaroks (what they're called in Inuit mythology) being two legged but I didn't come across any accounts.

Ahkluts, the wolf-orca hybrid, are a super neat concept that could be a cultural memory of wolves re-adapting to sea life.

As for Wendigos I'm kind of torn on that, I think my most generous spread for them is high and cold mountain regions anywhere in North America but culturally it's Algonquin so around if they don't move that would leave an area for the northern Adirondacks
>>
>>28862003
I might be able to find pills or drops at a drugstore like Walgreens or CVS or places like that too.

I actually thought about getting iodine supplements before since there was this thing awhile ago where my thyroid seemed to be underactive. The tests were a bit inconsistent. Sometimes it was within normal range, other times it was underactive. I would think this would be because I wasn't getting enough iodine. I never actually followed up with my doctor about the iodine question but I just stopped using the "fancy salts" as much and just went back to regular iodized salt. I wasn't avoiding the iodine, it's just that the fancy shit didn't seem to have any added to it. Like rock salt.
>>
>>28862166
The thing is werewolves can move around both bipedally and quadrupedally. It seems to me that wherever there are wolves, there is mythology of people turning into some sort of wolf-like creature. But the same can go with other animals, to like were-hyenas or were-tigers. Depends on what animals are in the region.

This map of the per-contact Algonquian languages seems to correspond somewhat to the distribution of wendigo folklore. I wouldn't say they're in any high and cold mountain region. I don't imagine there's any in the Pacific Coast Ranges except for parts of eastern British Columbia. They're not exclusive to mountainous regions either, they've been seen in lowlands too like the northern Midwest.
>>
>>28862461
>per-contact
*Pre-contact.
>>
>>28862461
>>28862481
*And I forgot the fucking image twice.
>>
>>28862461

Then perhaps it is their interpretation of Lycanthropes.

I'm gonna be honest, I take like 99% of all Wendigo and Skinwalker stories (since they're nearly interchangeable, some even claim they're the same thing) now I read/hear with all the salt in Bolivia. Wendigo, according the the internet, are nearly brainless things that sometimes talk and are completely corporeal, whereas in original folklore they're borderline genius spirits that love convincing people to kill and eat their friends. The only thing that seems to be a connection between the two is they're ravenous.
>>
>>28862537

I should say I still believe these things could exist but when you hear thirty or more stories that say "I saw *insert description of a bear*, it must have been a Wendigo!" Or "I heard *insert mountain lion noise here* it was a Skinwalker!" It gets hard to take a lot of them seriously.

Within the realm of Cryptozoology/Occultism I think that a lot of what is being seen is misidentified because of the proliferation of these stories. There are a lot of things in North America that are weirdly humanoid and of questionable origin. Nalusa Falayas, Stick Indians, Raven Mockers, Hide Behinds, to name a few, or perhaps even something cave dwelling given just how many unexplored cave systems exist in the US alone.
>>
>>28860590
From the couple videos I've seen, this guy's channel looks interesting.

I recommend others to check it out too.
>>
File: pepesouth.png (14 KB, 224x225)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>28824059
Do Cryptid's break bucks?
>>
>>28862537
>>28862660
Yeah. There is a lot of misidentification going on, I even made a joke of it by using the image in the OP.

I recommend you read through the previous threads I made. We talked about wendigos and skinwalkers and what they are, before. Those old threads I made were pretty fun. There was a lot of interesting people who came by.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28388375/
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28441229/
>>
Bump
>>
File: the real aye.jpg (454 KB, 1536x2048)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
aye lmao
>>
>>28862684
nuke's top 5 is solid. even when he features blatantly mundane videos, he makes sure he's like, "I think this looks fake as hell, but I'll leave it up to you to decide." He's got a clear position of, "I bring you videos, not answers."
>>
>>28824059
Nibba please.. If half of those were real, the number of furries going camping innawoods, would be 10,000-fold what it is now.
>>
This happened about a half year ago.
>Be me
>hanging out with ex turned best friend, we're jokingly looking for bigfoot at the local nature reserve around 1 AM
>getting eaten by bugs who need to be stopped
>suddenly bright light, I look up and see this fiery ball shoot across the sky
>looked like 2 flaming rings circling each other, moving way too fast and at a perfectly straight angle, image reflected in the lake next to us
>think i need to take my meds.
>turn to friend, realize she saw it too
>we nope tf back to the car

Still not sure if i saw an alien, a biblically accurate angel or something else, but that golden firey orb is still stuck in my head to this day. Looked relatively like pic related, as cliche as it may be
>>
>>28850231
Jackass was generation X stereotypes taken to their logical extreme desu; it isn't that typical of American humor, which is mostly just boring
>>
>>28858097
I want to say it was just an echo, but i don't now what the hell would cause an echo. I live in northeast Arkansas, so maybe i could round up some friends and try to investigate if this was close to us.
>>
>>28860742
>Here is a related one I've only seen on /x/ - there is a second set of 'facts of life' that most people never hear. I'm sure that masons and other adult play-daters have some idea of it, but I've never been initiated into anything so I couldn't say if they're right or wrong, or even what they might be saying.
What's the first set? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>28860821
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)
anything ring a bell?
>>
>>28864347
>>28861235
never mind, i should have read further
>>
File: 51BXVAQY94L.jpg (55 KB, 354x500)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>28864338
>>there is a second set of 'facts of life'
>What's the first set?

This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n55iGp_1bRI
>>
File: washingtoncryptids.png (1.28 MB, 1000x743)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>
>>28864580
Memes aside, the base map is very nice. I like how it resembles Tolkien’s style.
>>
>>28864580
I don't really get it. I don't know shit about Washington except for like... Mount Hood... and how it's not in Washington.
>>
>>28864038
Based
>>
I'm looking for any information on something by brother told me about. Basically we lived in a small town surrounded by trees/woods. We had this little area we played paintball at that was pretty isolated. In the daytime, all was good. At night though, this eerie/dark (no pun) feeling crept up on you.

So one night he is driving past those woods and he says "fuck those woods" and suddenly felt like he was being watched. fast forward to the end of the drive and he is sitting at home eating some food. out of the window he saw this tall humanoid type figure wearing basically a trenchcoat with red skin, a too-wide smile with sharp teeth. It just stared at him for almost 5 minutes and when he looked away and back, the thing was gone. Any thoughts?
>>
>>28864088
>If half of those were real, the number of furries going camping innawoods, would be 10,000-fold what it is now.

WOAH! I just like realized something. Werewolves are just furries or something, huh huh huh.
>>
>>28864115
>a biblically accurate angel
This.

>As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.
>When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
Ezekiel 1:15-21

>“As I looked, thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.
Daniel 7:9

They're also mentioned in apocryphal 2 Enoch, which refers to them as "many-eyed ones." Jewish sources usually call them Ophanim, and Christian sources call them Thrones.
>>
Bump
>>
>>28864739
As if dogman doesn't have enough problems, now he risks catching aids from a furry
>>
>>28824617
the argentinian gnome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBCd3w3192Y

potato video warning
>>
>>28824840
Vid 1 and 2 are a fox
>>
>>28829575
Finally a video in good resolution. I really think it's something interesting, as the narrator pointed out, those are swamps filled with gators and moccasins you'd have to be a madman to wade in them like that.

>films in portrait
>youtube video compression
>No link to original video
infuriating.
>>
>>28835950
Isn't this the geezer that the "Apollo 18" crew found up there?
>>
File: Cyno_expo.jpg (111 KB, 843x756)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>28864739
Kys, I hate seeing you in these threads :( ALWAYS RUINING werewolf general w/ ur bullshit, man. Just because you wanna fuck fursuiters doesn't mean you have to tell everyone about it. Take rafterman out in your murder suicide, PLEASE
>>
>>28861767
Ay that’s dope man, cheers
>>
>>28865417
If there's one and only thing that dogmen are afraid of, it's furries. Understandably so.
>>
>>28865788
That's it. You've really done it now, my fren.

I think I've found my next prey... And it's (You) Once these teeth get ahold of you, it's game over, man. GAME OVER! D:
>>
Bimp
>>
>>28851748
Your brother didn't say anything else about the mandracore?
>>
>>28861528
Do you know about any areas more specifically? I live in Northern California, about an hour and a half north of SF. The area has a couple off myths/urban legends, but if there are more legends of cryptids and/or supernatural beings, I'd like to explore areas that may host them with high quality audio/video gear to potentially capture happenings to share.
>>
Gee this will be an interesting thread but here in New Zealand there are 2 interesting cryptids. The first is this otter thingy (forgot it's name and can't be added to look it up) but basically it lives in the southern south island, and was apparently used as pets by local Maori. This is interesting bcoz we have Fuck all mammals here and it would turn shot upside down it it was found. Anyway cryptid no 2 are these large as shit cats in the bush. From personal experience feral cats here can get as big as larger dogs and can run like hell. There have been a few sightings and some videos of it but I'm pretty sure it's a bit of a piss take. Also moose in fiordland.
>>
>>28867356
>Also moose in fiordland.
Moose there? What the heck?
>>
>>28865527
I've never heard a fox sound like that before. I guess it would make sense, though.
>>
>>28865450
Yeah, I'm sure I've seen that before.
>>
Bump
>>
>>28824059
Voodoo archon skin walkers and biochem bindings which manipulate your body thought and perception
>>
The US military in the mids 90s had a cryptid program that would educate 2nd graders, we would be shown footage of the various big hitters. I am still unsure of the long lasting implications of such a thing. My educated guess was to prepare a group of children for a potential adulthood in which these things are a reality. Easier to prepare the human mind as a malleable child. These programs were run on the FT Knox Military base.

Any questions I'd be happy to answer for the next few hours. Lets hope I dont get kidnapped.
>>
>>28868981
What cryptids did you see? Any shocking truths?
>>
>>28869256
Sasquatch, Loch Ness, Grays. They also utilized a boyscout program only for military children (meaning you had to be a child dependent of a military member). Grays are horrifying but neutral, they move faster than our eyes can see and sit on a higher plane.

Shocking truths?
>>
>>28869295
Has bigfoot finally been confirmed a homonid? Squatch could not possibly be gigantopithecus. Giganto was an orangutan. The species of which Squatches belong to are clearly very real and DO sometimes kill people, usually for food. The natives know. I feel that the truth comes down to either a surviving Homo species prehistoric survivor, or an offshoot of us. They live in tribes like they do. I am going to find out the truth. And also apparently Yosemite is a great place to be abducted killed and eaten by them. Anyone happen to know any national park rangers reporting anything like this? Clearly the mystery is deeper then we think.
>>
>>28864017
Haven't seen that pic posted before. I messed with some color and brightness settings just for fun.
>>
>>28864771

That's what i was thinking honestly, but i wonder what it means that i/we saw it at all
>>
>>28868981
I would imagine that they got rid of the program because well, they didn't have it before and people went about their lives just fine, and they didn't have it afterward and people still went about their lives just fine. Most people won't ever see cryptids in their lives and I think it might actually do more harm than good if the majority actually believed in stuff like this.

It seems like the US government doesn't really care that much about if some people, i.e. random people on the internet, find out about actual evidence of cryptids, just more like if the majority finds out, so it's downplayed. It's understandable though. Some people probably aren't gonna take the news too well and they don't riots in the streets. Some people are gonna think to themselves "oh, we gotta do something about this" and start saying that these things need to be eradicated or whatever and nag the government about it and riot.

You ever heard of the story of the Beast of the Land Between the Lakes dogman killings? There was actually a kid survivor, and he said it looked like some kind of unlabeled government organization or branch was there doing the investigation, but they weren't trying to hide anything from him and they treated him nicely, they just said that it'd probably be best just to not go telling everyone about this. But he said he told his story many times and he's never had any problem with any sort of "cease and desist" order. Also he said pic related was the closest drawing to what he saw there.

This is his story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0swWLqexkvs
>>
>>28826160
Cryptid photo in ultra-low resolution... many such cases.
Does anyone have a scan of the unabridged book On the Track of Unknown Animals by Bernard Heuvelmans?
>>
>>28869459
I heard somewhere that bigfoot is simply just another species of primate in North America, and that the government doesn't want people to know about them because they don't want to have to partition more land to protected species.

How they live, I'm not sure. But it seems pretty legitimate to me.
>>
>>28849337
>a pepper shaker, a dalek,
But you repeat yourself.
>>
>>28835879
Weirdly someone seems to have watched Airplane II and made this serious movie:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086357/
>>
File: blemmye.jpg (125 KB, 834x786)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>28865788
based Nuremberg Chronicle poster
>>
>>28842254
It's kinda odd to see you believe in spirits and you are interested in cryptids. There is some overlap between unknown animals and, for the lack of a better word, monsters.
Which aspect of the subject, cryptids or monsters, are you interested on? Perhaps both?
>>
File: roman-ghosts.png (131 KB, 353x509)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>28844351
>>
>>28871086
>On the maiden flight of the first hypersonic commercial plane which can make the flight from New York City to London in four hours

That seems pretty unimpressive, I mean the Concorde (pic related) already existed by then, and if I'm not mistaken it had even shorter flight times for that route. s m h.

The movie seems like an interesting weird movie, I might watch it sometime though.
>>
>>28871087
>>
>>28871179
Engine failed and could be turned off until the plane reached into low orbit, requiring rescue. You should watch it.
>>
File: Meatysticker2.png (76 KB, 365x365)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>28871087
Based Super Meat Boy poster.
>>
>>28871202
>could be
*could not be
>>
>>28871122
I'm interested in kinda both.

As for the spirits thing, I kinda knew a bit about spirits and stuff like that before I even made the first thread where I met Rafterman and got me interested in cryptids/monsters. Although I had been kinda interested in stuff like that before, like werewolves. Werewolves aren't really a new interest of mine, I had even thought it would be cool to become one when I was a kid. It's just that when I made the first threads and met Rafterman, I started thinking about werewolves a lot, more than I ever really have before. I legitimately started to think about what it would be like to become one of them. I was even in disbelief of what I was really feeling. These feelings I have about this are real, I really felt them and I really felt a sort of calling.

That was a bit of a tangent, but anyway as I was saying, I knew a bit about spiritual things and stuff like that before. It's a pretty mysterious world out there and spiritual things are actually pretty important. After all, you're a spirit, you're a soul, we all are, whether we realize it or not.
>>
>>28824093
Based
>>
>>28871161
>>28871185
Based

>>28871202
>>28871215
It does sound pretty interesting. I think I will watch it eventually.
>>
>>28871060
Alas.
>>
>>28871415
Why can't I have infinite money?
https://www.amazon.com/Unemployed-Philosophers-Guild-Doctor-TARDIS/dp/B009OTO6AS
>>
>>28871465
Looks pretty based :)
>>
>>28826323
Hey man, just subscribed to eound you off at 400. Channel looks nice, look forward to seeing more good shit
>>
>>28872459
I just noticed! It’s much appreciated, glad you like the content, plenty more to come lad.
>>
>>28871007

What would be other good reasons to keep them secret?
>>
>>28872516
I would say maybe so people don't freak out either. Stuff like this kinda has to be introduced gradually, as opposed to dumping a bunch of info on millions of people. Like I said earlier, it seems like the government, US government at least, doesn't really care as much about trying to keep stuff like this secret. It seems more like they just kinda downplay cryptids rather than trying to erase all traces of them from existence. I guess it seems kinda like the people have to find out on their own, gradually.
>>
>>28871007
That is what they want you to think. Take my home state for example. Here we have Baxter State Park. And in said park lies Mount Katahdin. On said mountain dwell the Cannibal Giants. Now they are not ALWAYS seeking out people to eat, but they seem to be VERY fond of eating us. Thing is, if I were to walk up to you and say that there are 14 to 22 foot cannibal giants that are killing and eating people to this day around the park, any of you would call me crazy. The natives know. Soon I too will know. It is not just Mountain Giants here in the north either. Cannibal giants of all sorts have been reported throughout the 50 states. We also have sasquatch, but considering the fact that even they are preyed upon by the stone giants. Stay away from the boulder fields. Stay away from the mountain in general to be honest. You go off on a remote trail or something alone, and you will be eaten. Most who encounter the giants are killed and therefore unable to report them. Either way, there are hairy homonids throughout the US. Any questions about the mountain giants and squatches could probably be best explained by Mattsquatch on youtube. If anyone is a hairy homonid expert, it is him.
>>
File: imag.jpg (58 KB, 589x502)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
If dogmen, nessie and bigfoot/sasquatch/yetis/abominable snowmen were real, they'd be hunted to extinction in less than 20 years. Because of 'muh trophies,' 'muh I CHOSE to live in their territory' and 'muh livestock.'
>>
Theres a myth from the guaraní, one of the indigenous people from where I'm from in Uruguay, about an evil spirit who fell in love with a beautiful young virgin woman and kidnapped her. From their union were birth 7 cursed children who are monsters and such. The last one to be born was a half beast half human monster and it is said that a warning showed up in the sky to warn the tribes, the pleiades star cluster. From this stems a belief thar the 7th son of a family is born with a curse and once he reaches adolescence he transform into this half human half beast monster called "el lobizon". Some people believe that if you stand under a specific type of tree under a full moon at midnight el lobizon will appear to you. I dont believe theres much truth to it in the literal sense, the story serves as a sort of mythical telling for the different types of ailments and suffering that humans feel, but some people believe it to be true. A relative of mine is one of those super superstitious people and one night me and my cousin took him to the specific kind of tree in the myth at midnight to prove to him there was no such thing as a lobizon. The man legit fainted from fear before midnight struck. We didnt see anything but it goes to show how deeply some people believe in this stuff. To this day he thinks that if he didnt go unconscious he wouldve seen the lobizon that night.
>>
>>28872905
Hmm. People aren't lying when they say Maine is scary.

You say "Soon I too will know". I just hope whatever you do, that you be careful.
>>
File: Luisón.png (82 KB, 284x213)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>28872985
Little detail I forgot to mention is the reoccurrence of the number 7 in this story. Taú, the evil spirit, visits keraná for 7 consecutive days before taking her. A benevolent spirit finds out and battles taú for 7 days before he is bested. Taú and keraná have 7 cursed children who are born prematurely at 7 months old, and finally the 7 stars in the pleiades cluster. The 7 cursed children are supposed to represent the 7 types of woes that affect mankind: fear, pain, crying, hunger, thirst, sickness and death. Picrel is a lobizon representation from a paraguayan museum
>>
>>28872985
>>28873220
Interesting.
>>
>>28824059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2AdBaJB7e0
SKIN WALKER SPOTTED!

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

SKIN WALKER SPOTTED!
>>
File: j5A2ZqU.gif (707 KB, 300x195)
707 KB
707 KB GIF
>>28873459
By God, they're real! Absolutely astonishing and terrifying!
>>
>>28872660
maybe only 10% of people ever know the truth on this one

>>28872967
they could be impossible to hunt, we don't know
>>
>>28873171
Well someone has to figure it out. Death is just part of the territory I suppose.
>>
>>28873786
It is what it is.
>>
File: hqdefault(5).jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>28873989
>BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THE TERRITORY!!!

But all memes aside, I do hope he's careful out there. I would've said it's preposterous, but from all the stuff I've seen, stuff becomes harder to deny.
>>
>>28829236
Depending on if you just happen to live near me, i like to whistle strangely when i go out for a smoke late at night to fuck with anyone who happens to be outside or have their window open lol theres so many weird fuckin noises at night here that they probably barely notice though
>>
>>28865787
Man you remind me of the old footage that claimed they found a frozen alien womans body up there but i cannot find that footage anywhere. And apollo 18 only brings up that fuckin movie about the alien spider-rocks. Maybe its another coverup like disneys frozen.
>>
>>28851026
tales from the tour bus is really good . johnny paycheck is one of the best an waylon
>>
>>28851836
what I find interesting is that one of our closest surviving relatives, the orangutan, has such distinct differences between adult males the flanged and un-flanged males and that an un-flanged male can develop into a larger flanged male under the right social circumstances and is associated with a sleuth of different social behavior.
I don't think there's necessarily any evidence at all for what you're saying but it's an interesting idea if humans would change somewhat under different lifestyle or if being higher in a pecking order leads to physical changes at all
>>
>>28824059
If you are still not doing so, get the UK Fortean Times magazine.
At the other side of the pond, there is the FATE Magazine, but that might not be what you are looking for.
>>
>>28875461
>Maybe its another coverup like disneys frozen.
What? Elaborate, please?
>>
>>28875518
I'll need to check that out. :)
>>
>>28875461
>>28876194
Yeah anon you're going to have to explain further
>>
I've been on a discord where people where calling themselves cryptids, they like confrontation a lot.

fucking fags
>>
Bump
>>
>>28877501
>>28876194

It’s a conspiracy that apparently Disney didn’t like the amount of people searching up to see if Walt Disney was actually frozen so that he can live longer when they discover a way to unfreeze him (as the old myth goes).

So In order to reduce the accessibility of people looking up the information and to keep it a secret they made the film ‘Frozen’ so when someone searches ‘Disney Frozen’ or ‘Walt Disney Frozen’ or some other collection of those words all the searcher will find is film related links.

Therefore the myth of Walt being cryogenically frozen will be hidden or die out.
>>
>>28878842
Well I believe it.
>>
Can I get a QRD on the Chicago Nigger Crab?
>>
Are there any snakes who eat humans whole and live on hills/mountains?
>>
>>28825293
asshole sucker
ftfy
>>
>>28878842
Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that now.
>>
>>28879269
Hey, nice to see you found your way back. :)

Sorry I accidentally let the last two threads get pruned.
>>
Bump
>>
File: apu-vamp.jpg (59 KB, 728x456)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>28881181
>Hey, nice to see you found your way back. :)
Gonna have a peek around here from time to time (when I have some off time. :D )
Sadly no new stories so far. I need to go outside more, to look for strange things.

>Sorry I accidentally let the last two threads get pruned.
Don't worry about it.
>>
File: chicago nigger crab.jpg (3.79 MB, 3968x6056)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB JPG
>>28879278
>Chicago Nigger Crab

pastebin with archive links to the thread, compiled by some redditor
https://pastebin.com/PRiW7mFw
>>
>new netflix show about human hybrids
>msm running stories about chimeras/human hybrids recently
>this just happened
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/05/27/senate-kills-gop-legislation-to-prohibit-certain-human-animal-chimeras/?sh=6baac3cb4207

should we expect all kinds of creatures walking among us soon?
>>
>>28883318
Based
>>
>>28882643
Welp, just be careful looking for stuff like that.

Also what are some German cryptids, creatures, or supernatural things like spirits and stuff like that? I know in the folklore they got werewolves, but that's all I can recall.
>>
>>28883442
Well, not too far from where I live, is/was apparently serious Witch territory once. I also saw a ghost light(Irrlicht / Will-o'-the-wisp) around my area. It was orange and the size of a football.
Most stuff is pretty "international" just with different names desu. A lot of nature spirits, gnomes, Dragons/Half-Dragons and such.
>>
Bump
>>
>>28883997
Interesting.

Also, I'll say I wouldn't want to be on the bad side of witches.
>>
>>28829317
It’s dumb. Not about Bigfoot.
>>
>>28828636
Honk?
>>
>>28825293
Shit eater is another name we have for ass sucker Tim.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump.
>>
so what would happen if you got like, a group of guys who knew what they were doing, put go pros/bodycams on them and gave them some BIG fuckin' guns and had them go out hunting skinwalkers
are skinwalkers smart enough to not appear on camera, or smart enough to avoid groups that will keep a competent watch and not just wander off into the woods like they're in a bad horror movie

I'm skeptical of everything because of course I am, but it seems like there are very easy ways to acquire concrete proof of these things existing.
>>
>>28888456
I guess it’s possible. Though from what I have gathered, technology doesn’t interact very well with the supernatural.
>>
File: 1623250593539.jpg (62 KB, 688x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY
>>
>>28888456
The skin walkers arnt what you think they are
>>
>>28888456
From what I've gathered, it seems like skin walkers tend to just scare people away from nature areas, unless the persons are armed or refuse to leave the aforementioned areas.
>>
Bump
>>
File: original.jpg (82 KB, 546x409)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>28864115
>>
>>28824059
>AND PLEBBIT
KILL YOURSELF IMBECILE PLEBBITOR NIGGER FAGGOT
>>
File: Wizard_pepe.jpg (14 KB, 323x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>28884980
Well some witches are probably nice and comfy but I would not mess with them. Hmm
>>
>>28846468
10 years? I was going to correct you but you're probably right. Time really does fly. There was a fairly fake video of one but I think I know the one that you were talking about that looked real enough.
>>
>>28888456
I'm pretty sure the skinwalkers would ignore them. Unless they start actually fucking shit up, and at that rate I would imagine the skinwalkers would try to scare them off, but all the camera would get is just ambiguous noises and blurry figures.
>>
>>28890644
Yeah, witches can be pretty based.
>>
>>28826323
cool channel, subbed
>>
You're all a bunch namefag redditors. It won't be long before you have threads showing off your cryptid punko fucko figures. Nothing but a bunch of freaked out phonies.
>>
>>28891998
Damn, almost got trips. I would've had to acknowledge that as fact.
>>
>>28891924
Awesome lad, glad you found something interesting in it!
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Sorry, I've been a bit busy. Anyway I'm back now.

How about for the next thread, it's another cryptid general *except* at the top I'll put a "question of the thread" Something that doesn't necessarily have to be what the thread is exclusively about, but will hopefully stimulate more discussion.

Any ideas of what kind of question I should ask? I was thinking about asking "What are some cryptids or creatures from the North American far north cultures, i.e. from Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Greenland?"
>>
Bump
>>
>>28895067
Yeah something like that sounds good! I’ve enjoyed talking about this stuff and I appreciate you letting my plug my channel. I had some good discussions about stuff. I might be a cheeky cunt and shill it again in the next thread if that’s all good Jack Lad ;)
>>
>>28896179
Sure, you can share it again. People seemed to like it. :)

I feel like we should exchange emails, what do you think? Mine is fleetwood60572@protonmail.com
>>
File: 7a2.jpg (21 KB, 160x159)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>28891998
>>
>>28896362
>Lemons?
>Le Mans?

Based
>>
New thread: >>28897735

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.