[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1589814103083.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Why do people reject the ancient aliens built the pyramids theory? There is literally no other logical explanation as to how they could've built the pyramids. All the "theories" presented make no sense and fall apart if you keep asking the supposed "experts" the important details.
>>
They were a logistical training exercise which also protected the prosperity (and reproductive success) of a category of state-favored laborers.
>>
>>28418301
Dude, look at what these guys do with a stick:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIR8fkV8ys
>>
>>28418301
Why do people reject the aliens built the Burj Khalifa theory? There is literally no other logical explanation as to how they could've built the Burj Khalifa. All the "theories" presented make no sense and fall apart if you keep asking the supposed "experts" the important details.
>>
>>28418301
Why the fuck should I believe that aliens did it? Saying aliens did it is no different from when Christ cucks say god did something, and I bet you’re not a Christian…..
>>
>>28418301
>i can't explain how something happened
>so it must be my favorite explanation
>literally no other logical explanation
>>
>>28418301
People reject it because it's actually quite simple to understand how the pyramids came to be. 1. The pyramids are made out of cement. Look it up. The material is a type of cement. The bricks weren't drug up or levitated, they were poured into molds. 2. A pyramid is probably the easiest geometric structure to make. 3. People get bored. Take a king that lives in a fucking desert and give him a ton of time, a ton of human resources, and nothing to do. He's gonna start doing shit just to pass the time. Monuments are everywhere. People just build them. Sometimes for a reason and sometimes not. "B-but they line up with constellations and eclipses and blah blah blah!" You live in a fucking desert. Nothing ever happens. Of course you'll have studied the shit out of stars. Of course you'll pay attention to shit like eclipses. It's the only thing to do. Now, imagine you've decided to build some massive fucking pyramids for shits and giggles. Where do you build it? Why not line it up with your only frame of reference: the fucking stars.
>>
>>28419245
>The pyramids are made out of cement
Kek
>>
>>28418301
Math and human ingenuity
>>
>>28418301
Why is it so hard to comprehend our ancestors had more advanced technology than what the media currently depicts on the ancient humans?

For all we know they could've had shit just as advanced as we do today.
Technology being a single line through history that only gets better with time and nothing else is possible is such a stupid childish fucking mentality I can't believe you people still pretend it's true. Who the fuck are you kidding?
>>
Low quality bait. I mean, if you really believe that, you’re just ignorant of a lot of research that’s been done. A lot of the limestone was cast. The granite was quarried. It’s a feasible project but requires a society that actually cares about quality, accuracy, perfection, and longevity. Out society only cares about return on investment, therefore it’s not feasible now.
>>
>>28420521
>stupid childish fucking mentality
Totally agree with you, but unfortunately this is the so-called accepted viewpoint of academia. Which just goes to show how ignorant and arrogant they are, how STUPID they are.
>>
>>28418301
ancient advance civilization built it retard
>>
>>28418301
The pyramids were created by carving a mountain down from the top down, leaving the shape. The only thing they had to move was the cover stones/veneer and the granite stones on the inside. The Kailasa Temple in India was made the same way. The temples in Petra were in the process of being cut the same way. The pyramids were not done, along with Petra, all were in the process of being built/constructed when a calamity hit in the past. All over Egypt you can see burns that melted the stone (as if lazers or plasma discharges of some sort) has damaged the ruins. Do I think aliens built the pyramids? NO. Do I believe that humans have lived on this planet much longer than the "experts" know, or at least willing to admit? Absolutely. Dinosaurs supposedly walked the planet millions of years ago. The "experts" believe that humans only began about 250,000 years ago. I would say that humans were here before that, but something happened and wiped out all trace of them in the geologic record. I doubt humans were around at the same time as dinos, but it was close.
>>
I believe enslaved giants and demons over aliens. Shit logically makes more sense. Aliens aren't what you think they are, we have dominion over them, or we would already be subjugated.
>>
>>28418328
Unironically really impressive but a pyramid is much much bigger and it's not made out of mud. But still, raises the possibility that it was man made.
>>
>>28418329
Burj khalifa is a dildo for the elite, not built by ayyys fren
>>
>>28418301
You underestimate the power of hurling mountains of human suffering at something until it gets accomplished.
>>
File: Mein_Stargate.png (2.08 MB, 2054x952)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
Watch the movie Stargate, and then the series Stargate SG-1. It's all there.
>>
>>28420521
The Antikythera mechanism proves you are right. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eUibFQKJqI

>Found in a shipwreck of a 2000 year old greek merchant ship in the year 1900 by sponge divers off the greek coast of Antikythera, they gave it to a museum, no idea what it was. It sat there for 80 years before someone tried to reverse engineer it to see what it was.

>A watch maker decides to build it to see what it does-

>On the front there are 2 scales- tracking the zodiac, the outer ring tracks 365 days- it's a machine that predicts the motion of the "heavens"

>The mechanism tracks the phases of the moon, sun and shows the exact position of 5 of the planets in our solar system.

>Inside is a sophisticated setup of wheels riding on other wheels models the varying motions of the planets

>The back part of the mechanism has 2 scales, the top one is a spiral scale that tracks months, 235 months (19 years) measured by the moon. One pointer tracks the 4 years cycle for the greek games, the other tracks a 76 year cycle (obviously someone was watching Haleys Comet)

>The lower display on the back tracks eclipses for both the sun and the moon according to a repeating 18 year cycle.

The first known telescope was made in 1600.
>>
>>28420854
Same shit with the pyramids
>>
File: rendering.png (636 KB, 625x415)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>28420838
>>28420838
You wouldn't tie a "statue" like the way it's depicted in this painting that is found in Egypt. The painting obviously tells the story of how it took 7 legions of soldiers and all the pharoahs court magicians (behind the captured giant) to capture this giant. They tied its arms and legs to the chair, taking care to put bandages around both the legs and arms to ensure no rope burn or bruising/cutting off circulation. The painting also shows a person standing on the giants lap, giving him water to drink.
>>
>>28418329
>tfw nouveau riche

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.