[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Share your fetishes and or magic(k) objects you’ve made or acquired please don’t post kinks
>>
>>28417888
I don't have any fetishes, I only like vanilla
>>
>>28417888
Nice trips, but I ain't showing you my nkisi boli
>>
File: Hello Christine.jpg (322 KB, 2133x1622)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
I use a pillow.

Ask Christine about it.

Ask her about the weight.

Ask her

how the pussy is.

Always remember :3
>>
File: 1603691192789.gif (3.52 MB, 480x270)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB GIF
Oh Mrs. Hemsworth~

[N]ever.
>>
>>28417960
Suit yourself amigo
>>
A bit old and more advanced at this point but eh
>>
>>28418162
This was an attempted and semi-“successful” servitor with a physical base so basically talisman with man inside
>>
depth, complexity, and all that jazz.
>>
Just to clarify not the fetishes that make your peepee go up but the other ones don’t think that was clear
>>
>>28417888
anilingus
>>
>>28417888
Femdom
>>
File: Weeb Pepe.jpg (174 KB, 1000x928)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>28417888
Cu(te and Fu)nny stuff
>>
I had a mental breakdown/spiritual experience about two years ago. I performed a three day ritual almost automatically. Part of the ritual involved destroying a deck of tarot cards and hiding them around my apartment in order to close off certain pathways. Every card from that deck is gone now except for "Strength," which I found hidden in a coat pocket almost a year after the event. I keep it as a good luck charm and a reminder not to get too deep into the esoteric ever again.
>>
>>28417888
Interacial bbc and mexicans caught at the border
>>
>>28418839
Damn well i hope you’re doing better but also nice was it any specific deck or just classico for curiosities sake
>>
File: 0218-013.jpg (453 KB, 1132x1600)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
all of you will be killed
>>
>>28419327
Why?
>>
>>28419327
And also yeah eventually
>>
i have a fetish made to Mars but i wouldnt dare share it with you plebs, its like you want to deplete your fetish's natural energy
>>
>>28417888
My cum jar is my fetish, magic object and kink.
>>
>>28419373
But doesn’t the observation and the awareness of it give it energy that at least how I took it :p and or is that people viewing and doubting it’s functionality draining it energy?
>>
>>28419404
nice try Jew, youll never know how i constructed the Mars fetish. its power is MINE
>>
>>28419415
I don’t want to know (or care to be blunt) how you constructed it I just want to know why knowledge of its existence would deplete its energy and if that is the case haven’t you already compromise yourself?
>>
>>28419415
And like you said it’s your fetish it most likely wouldn’t even work for me since its bound to and created by you
>>
>>28419435
knowledge of its existence is irrelevant, it is a sacred image only to be seen by me during worship, or during times of war. if you saw my fetish i would have to kill you, and that is inconvenient considering the internet
>>
>>28417888
If you can make a fetish, you can create a thoughtform.
I don't see the point in locking your spell to a physical object that can be stolen or drained, when you can lock it in an astral object that isn't as easy to mess with.
>>
>>28419449
Okay so that’s like it’s rule per say and by making it non-viewable to other although it’s only energy source is you and Mars I presume you enhance that by adding this restriction
>>
>>28419455
Well it’s more like a thought form connected to an object just as a physical reminder of that guys presence while having something I can touch and look at to associate with it (also it was my first attempt at a servitor so I was kinda free ballin)
>>
>>28419469
you could say this
>>
>>28419455
But I’ll definitely apply this in el future
>>
what kinda magic would Indian "ladyboys" have?
>>
>>28419506
faggot magic

sodomy is a satanic ritual
>>
>>28419497
Pogged
>>
>>28419519
>blowjobs are satanic
Okay buddy
>>
>>28419532
blowjobs were declared illegal by the druids of ireland in prehistoric times as witches in the countryside would use it to drain the life forces of men (yes irish roadside cocksucker witches)
>>
>>28419544
I don’t know man banning witches from sucking you off sounds pretty gay also druids literally ate more man meat then witches
>>
>>28419571
not saying never get your dick sucked, just be aware your woman is using witch magic on you when she does. if you find yourself being okay with her black "friend" or buying her 500 dollar shoes for no reason, you may just be under the dicksuckers spell
>>
>>28419588
Jokes on you look at the first three letters of nigtardis
>>
>>28419588
Also who wants a woman who wants 500 dollar shoes that deficit spending my friend
>>
Scat.

I have masturbated to scat more than anything. For the first 8 years after I discovered masturbation scat was all I did it to. I have touched myself watching Battleshits, hentai scat, the Carmen Electra Scary Movie 4 scene and real scat. Just recently have I managed to branch my tastes out but often scat is what’s on the menu so the day I die my masturbation sessions have broken even so that I have masturbated to 50/50 scat/non-scat.
>>
>>28419731
:|
>>
All of you posting sexual fetishes are retards.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.