[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0133.jpg (42 KB, 306x344)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I often see everyone posting many things that seem complex and difficult to understand. Things that require the practitioner to have certain skills; however, those beginner steps are often muddled by a ton of fake or diluted material. Is there a beginner's guide to things like energy work, occult history/traditions, beginner magicks (that won't take you down specific paths), lucid/astral guides, how-to-find a guide guides, etc. If not then can someone post some material for me to look through? I'm interested but very lost at the same time.
>>
>>28416431
Fasting. Jesus did it. Buddha did it. Mohammad did it. Also, Spartan did it.
>>
riding off this, is meditating a meme?
i try to do it for 10 minutes every day but i can only manage to do it for 10 minutes every other day before my thoughts get too restless and i start panicing
>>
>>28416431
Use your own head and ask God for guidance

Witchcraft is evil for it corrodes the soul

Good luck , god bless and learn to breathe consciously as training for your strength
>>
>>28416496
I've been fasting for the last 6 years. No enlightenment yet.
>>
>>28416431
The path finds you as much as the other way around. You’ll look back one day surprised at how many “coincidences” led you down the spiritual path you were meant to embark upon. That means something different for everyone, so it’s important to study a wide range of subjects to see what works for you
>>
>>28416574
Do it like Jesus. 40 days in a cave.
>>
>>28416574
>>28416779
Yes. It depends on the intention and reason for the Fast

If you fast for a particular reason you will achieve it so long as it is a fast sanctified in God's name without idolatry or occultism
If you are not sure trust your gut and don't harm yourself by indulging in things you do not fully understand or believe snake oil salesmen who might might mix drugs with the food they give
>>
>>28416431
Op ffs.
First of all your 15, thats to young
Second its not fucking hard, if u cant even fuckin pick up a book or google then leace this for when u grow up or for ur next life.

Jesus fucking christ how do u expect to comprehend this shit if your to stupid to find it in the first place.

Can we stop encouraging spoon feeding and low teir sgit threads
>>
>>28416431
Learn about the 5 elements and astral light, mudras, sigils, then take a psychadelic trip and practice using what you know of magic to form the fractal light into spells.
>>28416514
Meditation is not a meme.
>>
>>28416431
Not really. There's St. Thomas's Summa which explains everything from the Trinity to werewolves, but you still have to figure out what the terms mean just like when scientists read ancient alchemical works. There's not really a fast path.
>>
>>28416431
Go on joyofsatan.com and ignore all the bullshit advice you have been given before myself.
>>
>>28416431
Just get interested in spooky stuff. Set the tone.
I got started with wicca and the sivananda guide to yoga.

The wicca has been replaced with better things, but the yoga is still profound. The mystic aspects of yoga go on forever.
Just beware of the newage chakra bullshit. It is a shallow tradition. There is more wisdom about chakras in taoist systems than in that. (see: 3 dantiens)

Also if you are mystic, but not also strengthening the body, you are playing hard mode.
Body, mind, spirit all multiply together. If your body is set at less-than one, its dragging everything else down.
>>
>>28418136
nah, 15 is about perfect actually. 14 would be better. 12 might be too young.
>>
>>28418136
Occultist shill detected
>>
>>28418320

Test
>>
>>28418136
OP here, I don't know where you're getting 15, but whatever makes your joke work then okay.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.