[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why or why don’t you trust the COVID vaccines?
>>
if i don't need it, i don't trust it
>>
File: IMG_6D97C2A4E85D-1.jpg (984 KB, 1125x1940)
984 KB
984 KB JPG
CDC AND HHS ARE MANIPULATING AND WITHOLDING VAERS DATA

evidence that of manipulating and withholding VAERS data:

withholding:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/u2onl17e1a6lcrb/Is_The_CDC_Leadership_Running_a_Drug_Company_Protection_Racket.pdf/file

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaers-bombshell-hhs-withholding-100s-of-thousands-of-reported-adverse-events_mPa6j6bXJVpAFEq.html

manipulating:
VAERS ID #1074247 reports that a 26 month old died 2 days after 2nd dose. It has been scrubbed from the VAERS.
check for yourself: https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
Fortunately there's a backup database: https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/1074247

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-30-baby-dies-pfizer-covid19-children-vaccine-trials.html
>>
File: IMG_6F06288713F1-1.jpg (488 KB, 1951x1125)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>28415363
>>
>>28415363
3000+ deaths reported. Most within hours to days after injection. Of course CDC says "no evidence that death was caused by vaccine"
>>
Zero reason to trust them.
People who place their lives in the hands of such entities are undeniably stupid.
>>
File: Messages Image(372712478).png (762 KB, 2528x1512)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
>>28415363
Includes young people, so you can't say it's just old sick people who would have died anyway
>>
File: lies.png (413 KB, 1394x1130)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
>>28415363
Media and CDC are blatantly lying. No one has fully investigated these reports.
>>
>>28415375
note that the MEDICAL DIRECTOR = PHYSICIAN believed the vaccine killed him
>>
>>28414537
Especially when they are making such an effort to gaslight that you do. Only a moron wouldn't hear alarm bells.
>>
>>28414336
Made with cells from aborted babies, contains substances causing cancer, and vaccines also try to cure illnesses which are in reality caused by karma. You can only cure bad karma by cleansing yourself spiritually, not by vaccines.
>>
>>28414336
Because it comes from man and exists primarily only through his inability to live in harmony with nature. If I have to die because of this, it is only a necessary consequence of all our actions. We have a problem with overpopulation anyway, so why not be part of the solution?
>>
>>28415386
>Coronavirus vaccines cause death, to decimate world's population
>>
I haven't researched the issue as much as I should, but one of the main reasons for my suspicion is how aggressive and uniform the marketing is. The whole corporate media is promoting it, and any type of skepticism, no matter how mild or reasonable, is seemingly treated as Holocaust Denial.

Whenever this is the dynamic and large corporations stand to benefit, I am suspicious. And correct me if I'm wrong, but most people did not have such a strong position on it until 2017-18. It began with the measles outbreak and suddenly threads attacking people and groups deemed "antivax" (which seems like a loaded term) started consistently appearing at the top of every subreddit and anyone who disagreed was treated like the scum of the earth. None of it feels organic, and it really picked up the year before COVID surfaced.
>>
If there was any possibility for the vaccine to be a fraud or Covid-19 not being as deadly as it is described to be, at least one political party would already have pulled the "NO U!" card to cash in on the favor of those voters by going the populist route.

We admittedly did have that kind of scenario in Brazil under Bolsonaro, but now they're begging for medical intervention from the rest of the world. Or differently put: If Covid-19 was indeed so harmless, what do you think would it require for the spineless opportunist you find in most political offices to take hugely unpopular measures by shutting down social life and a good deal of their nation's industry?

If anything, modern life - with readily available flights from one end of the world to another - has contributed to the outbreak of what could have been a local affair.
>>
>>28414336
Data miner, go away. There is nothing you can do to convince more people to take the poison. The reason more people aren’t taking it is they know it’s a scam. They know it’s not worth the risk. Pharma tried to remove vaccines exemptions in almost all states two years ago, before the start of what’s called covid. We’re not stupid (or brainwashed) like those who actually took it.

There are multiple lawsuits going on right now to hold those who perpetrated this scam accountable. Nuremberg 2.0, crimes against humanity.
>>
File: 32yt342y34y.png (149 KB, 629x773)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>28415563

>If there was any possibility for the vaccine to be a fraud or Covid-19 not being as deadly as it is described to be, at least one political party would already have pulled the "NO U!" card to cash in on the favor of those voters by going the populist route.

No they wouldn't. Politics is largely a show.
>>
>>28414336
Honest answer: I'm just not much of a conspiracy guy. I genuinely believe covid is a threat, and mass vaccinations is the way to deal with it. We've been vaccinating for absolute years. I also researched how the vaccines actually work and what they do, and when you know that stuff you easily see the bullshit lies some people are spouting, such as "it changes your dna" etc.
>>
File: monkey need help.webm (777 KB, 240x320)
777 KB
777 KB WEBM
>>28415888
There is still no point in taking it if you think you would survive COVID normally. I'm not getting a vaccine I don't need, and doesn't even protect others.
>>
>>28415911
Well that's your choice anon, I'm not one of these "force it on everyone" lads. But I do think getting it makes sense, because even though you're hugely likely to survive covid, it's still a pretty shitty dirty illness, and I wouldn't want to give it someone else. And the vaccines do stop you spreading it. That's another lie that's being floated around.
>>
>>28415911
Holy shit nice video
>>
>>28415936
You’re wrong. Fauci admits it doesn’t. Read this shit and wake the fuck up.

https://nojabforme.info
>>
File: (You)r post.png (100 KB, 296x407)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>28415888
>I genuinely believe covid is a threat, and mass vaccinations is the way to deal with it
>>
>>28414336
made by jews or made in a rush, just shitty in general
>>
>>28414550
>They're unnecessary money making bullshit by Jewish owned Pharma.
AstraZeneca doesn't make money on their covid19 vaccines, the price only covers the production costs and research.
>Why would anyone get a vaccination for something that has less than 98 percent chance of killing you.
Okay. let's say If you get sick once you gain immunity for some time, let's say it's 2 months.If no one controls this shit then at worst you might get sick 6 times in a single year. That's 6 separate occasions you have 98% chance of dying in one year.
>>
>>28415996
>Why would anyone get a vaccination for something that has less than 98 percent chance of killing you.
>That's 6 separate occasions you have 98% chance of dying in one year.
and it's not 98% chance, it's 2% chance. Lol.
>>
>>28415563
>cash in on the favor of those voters
What voters? >90% people are sheep ready to get the jab because they'll do what they're told like a good little citizen.
>>
>>28414336
I'm not a guinea pig or a lemming. Fuck off dataminer
>>
>>28415986
Witty and insightful. Now go and tell your teacher all about how funny pickle rick was :)
>>
>>28415973
It can cut transmission's, even if it isn't guaranteed to stop it in every instance. It's a protection. Why do you say wake up? I am awake kek, I'm not implying you're asleep because you think differently to me.
>>
>>28414336
Because I took virology as an elective during my degree and read the papers on this meme virus.
Obvious ongoing spiritual warfare aside the 'science' isn't solid either.
>>
>>28415996
>production costs and research.
That shit can be easily inflated.
>>
>>28415549
you are correct in your assumptions.
this applies to every idea and action promoted by the world enslaving corporate-media-governments. not just this one. its all scripted.
>>
File: Capture.png (259 KB, 622x621)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
This. New study shows that the spike protein fucks up the lungs, and the vaccines code your body to produce... SPIKE PROTEIN !

No responsibility taken by pharmaceuticals; never given to humans; skipped years of mid and long term testing.

Do you trust it?
>>
>>28416184
not to the point of being more profitable than their other products. The EU pays $2.15 per dose.
Their contract with the US was like $1.2 billion (2020).
>>
>>28414336
I am a scientist, so I trust data, not "experts." Even trusting data can get you into trouble, if you aren't entirely 100% sure how it was collected. This procedure has not gone through the trials and testing necessary to assure me that it's safe. The fact that it's being pushed past these tests, and nobody seems to care because anti-vaxxers were annoying facebook moms, is incredibly disturbing to me.

Wherever groupthink is found, wherever people stop asking questions, that is when disaster strikes. We don't have good data on mRNA vaccines, and we don't have good data on how COVID-19 itself operates. Why couldn't we publicly talk about the mask flip flop, or HCQ, or the Vitamin D situation, or even ivermectin? Not even to discuss, and properly debunk (not Snopes style "this disagrees with me politically therefore deboonked, I mean going through the mechanisms of action and seeing how they interact)? If the rumors of the spike protein causing both direct damage to ACE2-expressing cells and an auto-immune attack of the signaling proteins is true, this could be a wide scale medical disaster, and I'm not about to take that chance for fake internet points or a donut.
>>
>>28416244
They reported € 26,48 billion income in 2006, the vaccine money is nothing for them.
>>
>>28415415
I want to see you spiritually cleansing yourself of HIV
>>
>>28416277
>I am a scientist, so I trust data, not "experts."
oh, and what kind of a scientist anon is?
>>
File: pay you kys.jpg (27 KB, 473x473)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>28416152
u butt hurt?
>>
File: 1620139134396.jpg (240 KB, 1326x1334)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>28414336
because I live by a simple rule.
Always do exactly the opposite of what the normies, politicians and celebs do and say.

I would get vaxxed straight up if pedo satanic elites would say dont take it. I am actualy gullible AF.
>>
>>28414336
Aaahahaha

I got a warning and my post removed for stating that the vaccine is uncessary because there's a 98 percent survival rate. Additionally total net mortality rates have not changed in ANY country since this 'pandemic' started.. not to mention there's been almost ZERO reported flu deaths.

I'd say it's pretty fucking SPOOKY. Pretty fucking CREEPY.. that the media and governments are collectively bullshitting the public because China tricked them with propaganda really early on.

I cannot believe a Jannie gave me a warning. What a fucking vaxcuck.

Do it for free Jannie. Do it for Free. It won't make the pandemic any more real.

I'd say the fact that this is being pushed so hard is extremely PARANORMAL.

It's probably lizard aliens.
>>
>>
>>28416333
ok boomer kys
>>
>>28415996
dude your a retard. Sit.
>>
>>28416333
china didnt trick anyone anon. they are all in on it. otherwise it would be easy for governments to expose each other for what absolute frauds they are.
>>
>>28416277

Based.

I admit I'm not informed nor presently equipped to understand the issue, but it's the way it is treated that makes me uneasy.

I can't help but feel that if something was wrong, we'd never learn because it'd be censored and / or downplayed, and anyone who brought it up would quickly find themselves canceled.
>>
>>28415563
Regarding Brazil, you're correct that it's killing a lot of people. But it's more complicated than that. It kills categories: elderly, obese, asthmatic, diabetic, etc.
Notice that it's not killing teenagers or children? Note that people even in their 30s have only about 2,000 deaths total in the US? Sure, it'll kill but that's when there's overwhelmed hospitals and at risk populations. Now if you're not one of those you have very low risk, and weighing that against completely unknown long term effects of a new vaccine technology you'd have to be crazy to not be hesitant. If you're obese or elderly, you'd be a fool not to get vaccinated. If you live in Brazil where medicine is shit, you better get the vaccine. If you're 25 in perfect health - why would you sign a waiver and gamble on unknown vaccine effects vs a statistically good as guarantee you'll shake covid off like joke? The only unreasonable people are the ones screaming "you have to" out of fear and an inability to weigh risk.
>>
>>28416350
that anon said there's 98% chance of dying and I copied it, fixed it in a post below.
Lie down.
>>
>>28416307
Yes sir :(
>>
anytime anyone really wants me to do something i usually push back in the other direction
>>
I got the vaccine purely to test it for myself. I'm 2 weeks in, nothing yet.
>>
>>28416402
people usually grow up from this kind of a behaviour when they reach the age of 18
>>
>>28416346
It's against the rules to out yourself as a janny. Enjoy your ban. Guess you'll have to make a living some other way now.
>>
>>28416333
you deleted your own post because you incorrectly typed
instead of 98% survival rate
>>
>>28416424

.. Until you realize we're living in a fascist Cryptocracy, then the uniform message of corporate media is seen in a different light and you realize why they had to take that instinct away from you.
>>
>>28416453
you don't even know what 'fascist' means.
>>
>>28416441
Big if true
>>
>>28414336
>80% of COVID deaths were Vitamin D deficient, meaning unhealthy people are the main contributions to death statistics
>50%+ of the people who "died" from COVID, were expected to die by the end of year anyways
>the "death" statistics are skewed, a person could have the virus and die from a car accident but this death would added to the "total deaths"
>the vaccine is not an actual vaccine, so called " Vaccine " is not a vaccine by definition ( Nothing like smallpox or polio vaccine ). It is not medicine nor does it introduce a strain of the virus, obviously as no strain of the virus has been isolated so how it could introduce a part of the virus to train your immune system
>It is a " new " concept of DNA altering and nano-technology form of experimentation that has very little real world testing that is being done on a global scale to potentially Billions of people
>the vaccine hasn't been tested on animals before approving
>even then, you can just avoid it altogether by simply having basic hygiene and not being a fuckhead
>>
I know at least three people died after getting the Vaccine. Also most vaccines take years to develop in some cases decades. And for all we know it could be used to cull the population. That what they have more control because it's a little different to control 7bil+. And for all we know Covid isn't real and this is just an excuse to stick some shit into us. Because apparently it kills old people. Right so when a 90 year old dies from a heart attack or just natural they rubber stamp it covid and say on the news we got 666 more deaths in this part of the US. And I honestly don't trust vaccines in general like I've gotten the flu vaccine at leat 3 or 4 times in my life every time I become sick the next day or week. But when I don't take the vaccine I'm fine for the whole year beside a cold or two.
>>
>>28416501
>DNA altering
wrong
>>
>>28416501
also
>There is no Covid-19 it has never been isolated nor administered to animals, therefore any discussion about Covid is pure speculation at best
>meaning a person could have the flu, BUT will be told they have Covid
zero reason to take the vaccine, it will not stop Covid
>>
>>28416500
I quoted him there >>28415996
>>
>>28414336

i live in a City often nicknamed Cov
in the middle of the city there is a statue of lucifer
>>
>>28416164
All vaccines are poison, Anon. Every single one causes harm. You need to wake up to that. You also need to realize that covid has never been isolated, and the vaccine was built off a computer model. The reports of the virus being isolated are wrong. They pieced genetic fragment particles from destroyed cells to fit the computer model of the virus. The intact genome HAS NEVER been isolated. If you want to know the truth, I suggest you start by reading Dissolving Illusions. The first few chapters are worth the price of the book.
>>
>>28414336
Don't because:
Still have to wear a mask.
Can still spread Covid.
Can still get Covid.
Higher chance of dying from vaccine than Covid.
>>
>>28416484

Actually, I do. It's most people, including many self-described fascists now adopting the ideology for edge, who do not understand what fascism is and who it actually serves.
>>
>>28416164
It doesn’t prevent transmission, that’s the point. The testing protocol was changed to reduce false positives from 95% to something like 60%.

Nuremberg 2.0
>>
>>28416225
The so-called spike protein is made but dissolving cell walls. That the spike protein is present only indicates that some cells have been destroyed. The protein doesn’t fuck yo the lungs, the lungs are fucked up by, therefore the proteins are there. It’s no different than finding charred wood or debris after a house fire.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (119 KB, 959x435)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>28416453
>Until you realize we're living in a fascist Cryptocracy
god I wish.
No we live in a oligarchy where Jewish bankers and corporations lobby and buy out politicians to push their agendas.
>>
>>28416579
>Still have to wear a mask.
>Can still spread Covid.
>Can still get Covid.
because the vaccine has like 90% success rate after the second dose and only around 60 after the first one. There's still a chance you might get infected without having any symptoms so just wear the mask. Vaccines not having 100% success rate aren't bad vaccines because the aim is not to make every single person immune to the disease, the aim is to lower the amount of people not immune to it in the entire population.
>Higher chance of dying from vaccine than Covid.
that's just bullshit.
>>
>>28416225
>your body to produce... SPIKE PROTEIN !
Proof it’s toxic and killing the body.
>we found burnt debris after lighting the house on fire!
>>
>>28415363
>clickbait title
>random news site no one has heard of
>tags like "evil" and "genocide"
>image of screaming baby
>social media links are all bunk alt sites with like 10k users
>ads selling you weird supplements

we need more fucking media literacy jfc

not saying I trust the MSM, I don't, at all. But I don't think any site that uses clickbait strategies and blatant appeals to emotion are super trustworthy either.
>>
>>28416622
50 Maos have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>28414336
I belong to a specific group that has been tested on in this country already various times while being lied to and told it's a vaccine.

Precedence exists for me not to trust it at all at least for another year or two.
>>
>>28416635
None of it is trustworthy. Just because something is well-funded doesn't mean it's true.
>>
>>28416569
So, a very close friend of mine runs a lab that sequences. He works specifically with pathogens of all kinds and testing for them. The thing is, they know what a cold virus is and can place it on a taxonomy tree like you would an animal. And they also know the sequences for covid, as well as newer mutated variants of it. They can see how it's in a different branch and unmistakable. It's like saying a zoologist got a horse and a rhino confused and can't tell them apart. This is trivial stuff for them to identify and prove. Not trying to attack you, but that part isn't true at the very least dude.
>>
>>28416622
>hat's just bullshit.
It’s not. The numbers from Israel have proven it.
>>
>>28416703
Not only that, but this exact same thing was predicted.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32908214/
I genuinely cannot understand how papers like this can exist, with the vaccines still not having gone through the necessary safety trials, and people still refuse to even admit this is happening. The information is available, but somehow all you see anywhere else on the internet is pure denial.
>>
>>28416612

None of these are "Jewish" companies, they're U.S. intelligence fronts.
>>
File: v.jpg (94 KB, 1080x843)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>28414336
Because you are supposed to compensate people who volunteer for clinical trials. The vaccine is being beta tested, and long-term effects haven't been established. So, no.
>>
>>28415386
>US has not reported any deaths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqpAjDWXtT0
>>
>>28416739
People are desperate for an end to the suffering. When a person is drowning, they will pull someone under and kill them in the panic. Same with these vaccines - they are unwilling to carefully consider pros and cons. A drowning victim doesn't think about anything but air, and will kill their rescuer to get it briefly. People don't do nuance when they're stressed.
>>
File: 1615066333851.jpg (50 KB, 720x675)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>28416164

>>28416298
Not him. You people pretending that only rejects and unsuccessful people browse this site are fucking tiresome.
>>
>>28416635
fax
>>
File: 1619445808182.gif (254 KB, 220x123)
254 KB
254 KB GIF
>>28414336
I'm not getting it simply because all the worst elements of society are demanding that I get it.
>>
File: 1618093565466.jpg (80 KB, 809x893)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>28416622
>>
>>28415973
I’m not getting the vaccine, but this site is fucking retarded
>>
>>28416824
>Not him. You people pretending that only rejects and unsuccessful people browse this site are fucking tiresome.
it was a genuine question though, if he isn't an expert in the field his interpretation of the data is no better than mine
>>
File: win.jpg (55 KB, 800x533)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I already had China flu, and it was weak sauce. I barely noticed I had it. I'd rather just have the virus again than risk it.

>>28415549
This too. There's no better way to get me to question something than tell me I'm not permitted to question it. Smug slogans like pic attached almost seem custom made to make me not want the vaccine.
>>
>>28416307
t. Mental age of 16 years old
>>
>>28416630
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-04-sars-cov-spike-protein-lung.html
>>
>>28416889
Maybe you need to re-read his post once more.
>>
>>28416294
Show me a vaccine that prevents HIV.
>>
>>28416856
yeah yeah not because it has to be a sterile environment with zero crosscontamination i'm sure anon. not to mention it's been shoved down our throats that masks don't protect you but protect others
>>
Do you guys think it sheds my sister just got it will I be okay if I just maintain distance
>>
>>28416965
I'm not getting it until there's better long term studies. That said, nah, the shedding thing is bullshit thrown in the mix. If we're going to be honest about why we don't want the vaccine yet, we have to also weed out the bullshit because it only gives people reason to disregard truth about the vaccines.
>>
>>28416856
Masks are literally a catch for your spit so you don't leave rona juice on surfaces. Stop browsing normiebook for memes and spend a second using your brain.
>>
>>28416569
Alright, I'll give it a go.
>>
>>28415947
It's nearly as old as this site newfriend.
>>
>>28414336
I trust my body and its natural expression of dna and rna. Why would I trust mankind (especially fauci who is a hidden hand mason) more than I trust nature and god?
>>
>>28417061
god doesn't exist and nature doesn't care about you
Fauci might or might not care about you, it's a 50/50 chance vs. 0 chance of someone giving a flying fuck about your wellbeing.
>>
>>28414336
I trust it. Can't wait for my second dose.
>>
>>28416839
this
>>
>>28417090
I am a living being. I am in tune with my body. My perception can observe my cells and molecules with yoga. I have spiritual agreement with the universe that this isn't my time to go. Say what you you will, but I am not worried about covid, and I haven't been for the past year.
>>
File: 89374823.png (157 KB, 590x343)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>28417119
>My perception can observe my cells and molecules with yoga
>>
lol. get a look at all the mouth breathers pullin' up to this thread. Are you all also not drinking water?
>>
>>28417179
I filter my water with Alex Jones' filtration system
>>
>>28417119
Damn, it's too bad the couple million people who ate shit weren't in agreement with the universe =/
>>
>>28417119
I’ve said the same. Corona-chan isn’t the thing that will kill me.
>>
>>28415996
>AstraZeneca doesn't make money on their covid19 vaccines, the price only covers the production costs and research.

Lie. AZ's contracts allow them to make a profit from mid 2021.
>>
>>28417936
>Lie. AZ's contracts allow them to make a profit from mid 2021.
so they don't make it. They might or might not start making it in two months.
>>
Because it's an experimental vaccine using untested technology. We literally cannot know the long term effects it might have. And covid has a 99.98% survival rate
>>
I trust Joe Biden completely. Even King Chud himself "Idiot Orange" had to admit he was right and take the vaccine. This government is not like the last four years. They are here to help.
>>
File: 1618952248498.jpg (35 KB, 428x343)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I got both doses and kinda regret it. I didn't even want them in the first place. I don't know why I go them.
Pray for me anons
>>
>>28418482
most people don't have a reason for getting it. the only ones with a conceivable (and even still pretty weak) argument to get it are people who are already about to die from something else. the only reason the average person is getting it is peer pressure.
>>
>>28418499
Checked
Yeah, I guess I did get it because of peer pressure. My boss and my family were all telling me to get it
>>
>>28418463
Kek, still only here fishing, eh Anon?
>>
>>28418463
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>28415563
Brazil is not asking for any help. The pandemic there is a political war that is bout to repeat the Trump situation, only extended for at least 1 one more year. There is way bigger problems in a poor country doing lockdowns. The economy is in shambles and common people a re not giving a fuck because they don't even have food anymore. In fact, it has not turned into a dictadorship because the president there is too boomer to act. The chaos is only increasing not because of disease, that only exists in the minds of journalists.
>>
>>28417001
Thank you, I really appreciate it
>>
I got Pfizer a month ago. I am perfectly fine. Am I supposed to be experiencing some negative effects or something?
>>
>>28414336
Its expiremental and the pharmaceutical companies arent held liable for anything when it comes to potential side effects.
>>
>>28417179
Yes
>>
i will never get it for the simple fact it gave faggots the word "jab" to use in such a cringey shitty every day way
jab, one of mans most high test actions, hitting another quick, fast and perfectly direct, in their stupid face is now forced meme faggot tree lingo in the forrest of neverending estrogen

oh, and "stimmy"
>>
>>28416313
based wise anon leader
>>
>>28414336
I trust it because there's no use for the big bois in controlling me and stopping me from doing what I'm doing.
>>
vax? no vax? covid infected?
just turn off your 5g bro
its that simple
>>
>>28418813
just some /pol/ nonsense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNyAovuUxro
has this ever been deboonked?
>>
Personally, I'm very fussy about what I eat and drink, even more so when it comes to introducing foreign substances into my biological body, it seems like a really retarded idea.
I don't really trust them and have no reason to, but as I've said to other folk...say my neighbor came to my door with a tray of sandwiches and drinks.
I'd be suspicious, and I kinda like my neighbor, y'know? But I know people, people don't spend money on other people very often, especially government and pharma people, they don't do shit out of kindness, they never have or will and only a fool would beieve otherwise.
There's just summink abaah't it that puts me off....ah dunno, maybe ah'm retahded!
Seriously...if my friend offered me a jolly rancher I'd be suspicious...but sure, have my arm - pump it with chemicals, me rike vely much!
>>
The media spelled it out from the start. The only way a vaccine is going to be released in less than a year is skipping a whole shit load of clinical trials and other safety procedures that usually take 5 to 7 years to complete and often end up finding problems. Then all of a sudden we hear. They did it. They created safe vaccines that are ready for real world release. Buuuuuut, caveat emptor, buyer beware, you can't sue for damages if they fuck you up.
Fine, enjoy your gamble, all the luck in the world to you. Give me a 5 year safe track record and maybe then I will consider it. I think its wishful thinking, this shit is going to backfire in some horrific way and I'll be forced to bury the bodies along with the handful like me who said fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1601180018676.jpg (2.47 MB, 4000x3056)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>28415380
this. you can't trust the powers at be. this world is ran by Satanists. truly is.
>>
>>28416164
lol it's not protection yet. why would you want protection for a man made disesase that we still don't even understand? you'll be getting yearly jabs is what you'll get and it'll cook yo ass
>>
File: TKLYKKYTR5ETR.png (87 KB, 477x476)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>Tfw when you took an unsafe drug with potentially horrible consequences because you didn't want to look like a Facebook Karen
>>
File: mentlegen_i.jpg (11 KB, 184x184)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>28414336
the US government passed a bill at the start of the pandemic that exempted any company that makes a vaccine from any legal repercussions if their vaccine harms anybody, and the two biggest contenders for a vaccine were Pfizer and Moderna, both of which have terrible track records for making dangerous or ineffective vaccines.
Meanwhile in the African country of Tanzania, the president tests a llama and a piece of fruit called a pawpaw for COVID-19, a respiratory disease that can't infect either of these things, and they both come back positive. When this undeniable proof that the WHO's tests are faulty got out, they basically responded "Nuh-uh my tests work fine"
And all the while, COVID only reaches over a 5% lethality rate in people over the age of 70. It is literally just a slightly angrier flu.
>>
>>28414336
this your first day here, snowflake? the threads on this crap are everywhere, fuck off, jewfuck
>>
>>28414336
Holy shit mandela effect alert
MANDELA EFFECT ALERT!!
OP picture was originally just Homer under the covers
NOW IT HAS THE CAPTION ABOVE HIS HEAD
MANDELA EFFECT ALERT!!!!
>>
>>28416856
depends on the type of virus.
viral charge.
exposure time.

retard
>>
>>28414336
I was at my favorite joint, Mike's Wings and Drinks, wrist deep in a 50 piece bucket of flaming habanero bbq flats (don't like drums. Simple as). I pulled the bone from what was probably my 33rd wing and dropped it on my plate . After pulling the meat off the bone in my mouth I looked down and I shit you not, on my plate were 7 boy lover symbols. I didn't know what they were at the time but I felt something was very wrong. I peered out the storefront windows and saw a long proboscis disappear around the corner. I grabbed my bucket and gave chase. I was pretty drunk though and stumbled over my feet. As I fell I got a clear view of the pursued individual. He was a rabbi. As I saw him he was bending down to pick up a penny...tails up. Such was the avaricious animal that stood before me. He grinned and whispered "you're shut down, goy." Then, blackness. When I came to I was surrounded by gangstalkers. I ran all the way home, leaving my car so they couldn't get my plates. When I got in I knew something was wrong. My stomach roiled and ached as I ran to the toilet. I sat down and pooped 3 girthy logs. But that's how I knew my life would never be the same. There was no poop in my butt before I left. I'll never be certain of what happened that day, but thinking about it still gives me chills.

Keep your buttholes safe, friend. May god protect you.
>>
>>28414336
Because it’s being pushed so hard.
My nutty conspiracy theory does kinda support getting it though:
Chankoro released shitty version of a bioweapon, west and Asia gets vaccine, then they release the real deal in India to cripple their only real local threat.
>>
File: 1601225878257.jpg (89 KB, 900x750)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>28416174
yup. it's a battlefield of the mind and the prize is the soul. Prince was right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoT59Vu9PgQ
>>
File: 1602088065336.jpg (637 KB, 1071x1068)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
>>28416622
go get another jab. each year. please and ty
>>
>>28414336
If you don't take the vaccine or vaccines you are not a true /x/ poster.
Imagine, you can choose to take them all and experience new paranormal experiences. True /x/ posters are already on bunch of meds. Fake /x/ tourist posters are normies and are against vaccines.
>>
>>28414336
Whats the worst that a half teaspoon of literally anything can do if injected in my arm?
>>
Idgaf about it or the downsides I took it because I wanted to have it instead of some old person that needs it
>>
>>28422578
>when you think you're being based but just end up being kinda cringe
>>
>>28416360
no dipshit, you are also taking a risk getting the virus with unknown long term effects
>>
>>28418813
Apparently we’re all going to die of heart attack or stroke in the next 3-5 years.
>>
>>28414336
I don't trust or mistrust it per se, but the simple fact is that I don't need it. On an individual level my chances of falling seriously ill to COVID-19 are about 1 in 33,000. Regarding the social argument, if the vaccine is truly effective, then those unvaccinated should not be any danger to those who are vaccinated.

Ultimately it comes down to the same reason I don't take the flu shot. But with that being said, the incessant fear mongering and restrictions haven't helped me in being more receptive to taking vaccine v1.0. Had they not gone through with the complete and total sensationalization of this event I would probably be less resistant to their message.
>>
>>28422681
Nobody knows if you'll have negative effects, that's the point.
I can't say anything for sure, all I know is that introducing another, unknown variable into the equation isn't going to help.
I';ve made it 18+ months with no serious illness, I know one person who got covid, my brother, and he didn't even know!
His job made them get tested, made him take a month off work - he spent it playing golf and fucking about on the beach with his kids and a couple of quads.
Not one sympton.
>>
Using per capita arguments on death rates or infection rates is kinda silly.
It blurs the lines and doesn’t compare like with like.
Imagine every woman will die of ovarian cancer, so the rate of ovarian cancer death is 50% on a per capita rate. Would it follow that a man get the magical anti ovarian cancer jab?
I’m healthy, young and not at any real risk of illness or death, so our rates being inflated by all the old and fat fucks dying or getting sick doesn’t make me 5% more at risk.
>>
>>28416782
Does this actually work? Do you think I could use this to get my doctor to say I have a medical reason not to get the vaccine?
>>
The fauci ouchie is almost as phoney as Tony fauci
>>
>>28416782
Doctors haven't been required to take the Hippocratic oath since '85. We're still supposed to trust them though
>>
Too many people here didnt get McDonalds after their booster shots as children and now they froth away in the form of antivaxxers clad in tinfoil and scriptures from alex Jones.
>>
A better question would be, why dont you trust jews and their big pharma corporations and this "great reset"?

Yeah, I know those genocidal bloodthirsty tyrannical cocksuckers wanna kill my gentile ass.
>>
File: mason symbol.jpg (105 KB, 637x651)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Hey OP, did you know there's a kabbal of very wealthy and very influential, child raping/sacrificing, drug smuggling, extortionist/blackmailing, devil worshippers running our governments that have a plan for global depopulation?

Pffff, bet you didnt know that little number.
>>
>>28414336
They seem too invested in hiding any of the side effects, the tech is new and in fact has very wide applications if pans out. But the fact that they are doing mass trials on the guise of nothing burger virus and dismiss any side effects related to them as having absolutely nothing to do with them only to come back a month later with "oopsie daisy i guess it was due to them" makes me second guess the intentions. All drugs have side-effects, I wouldn't be wary of it if they admitted shit when shit was happening.
>>
>>28415363
Where are the bodies?

Mass vaccine sites in large cities millions vaccinated yet I don't see mountains of bodies in NYC like at the start of the pandemic
Shit sources
>>
>>28422372
Like the flu shot?
That medical professionals take every single year?
>>
>>28424598
Medical professionals here, I'd happily jab you, but no FUCKING way am I taking THIS SHIT!
>>
>>28424662
You're going to have too if you want to keep working, and it going to be incorporated into the flu shot.
>>
>>28424703
We medical professionals have ways to circumvent such terminal unnecessary ordeals.

YOU DONT!
>>
>>28416698
Sequenced has a very different definition to Isolated.
>>
Id take this vaccine if it were called the GiggaChad Serum.
>>
>>28415563
>>
>>28414336
Because mRNA technology with these vaccines is entirely new and brand new. No one knows the longterm side effects of getting this shot and it's just being injected into everyone like we're some fucking lab rats
>>
i support everything about the vaccine.
let the fuckheads who would do anything for a moment of safety take a cure produced by the same ones who poisoned them.
with all of them gone we can finally get to work fixing this shit.
>>
Leading large numbers of people doesn't require loving them, but it does require a minimum threshold of productive concern. Vaccines are a very cost-effective health intervention; I would expect corrupting them to seriously impair society's productive and technological potential.
>>
>>28414336
because the virus is just a normal survivable virus, like we have seen thousands of times, but they blew it out of proportion so everyone on earth will take a vaccine.
>>
are you REALLY asking why i dont trust humans after all you pieces of dogshit have done?
>>
File: △ ☆ 1602498166539.jpg (65 KB, 308x400)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>28414336
Why would you get something injected through your skin that is your body's first line of defense and immune system and injected into your tissue something that does not belong in the tissue or body. This is always going to trigger a inflammatory response from the body and or flu like symptom also an inflammatory response
>Look at the sky not your phone
>>
File: △ ☆ 1595238062976.jpg (72 KB, 526x526)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>28416342
Why is it like a vaccine because you are putting something into your body that is unnatural and does not belong there !
>>
>>28416342
>>28426371
>>
Because corona came and all other illnesses disappeared. 3 years ago during flu pandemic 140k people dies where I’m from in a population of 5.5 million. Then came corona virus and somehow flu vanished from earth. Last year in 2020 there was 2 confirmed cases of flu virus. Based on that info I’m not getting a vaccine and neither should you.
>>
>>28414336
Because they domt even know how reinfection works. They don't even know if you can get the virus again after already having it. Which is extremely simple to figure out compared to gene therapy or vaccines.
Yeah if they can't even tell me everything about the virus I'm certainly not letting them inject something into me
>>
>>28414336
Because the dumbasses who think that since they got a fever afterwards means they just got a new form of alien cancer. No, you didnt. Your body is just reacting to an unknown chemical and wants it out. Just like if you dont eat Vitamin C for 40 days, youre going to go into organ failure when you do, its how it works.
>>
serious question if the vax is a scam why are the global elite doing whatever they can to take it?
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/us/politics/donald-trump-melania-coronavirus-vaccine.html
>>
>>28414336
Personally, the virus was never life threatening, so the major push for a vaccine to the point where companies are giving it out for free is a major red flag. Anything having to do with COVID-19 has been a scam ever since American politics came into play. Never trust a politician.
>>
>>28416885
Its absolute boomer tier but the links are good
>>
>>28415888
Checked.

I'm still not getting the vaccine until my workplace reopens, but that's more because of side effects we don't know about yet or that haven't been studied enough, not because the government is intentionally trying to kill us.

I think a few conspiracies are maybe kind of plausible? As in a country, company, or politician covering something up or trying to gain an advantage. But if covid vaccines are a conspiracy, it'd have to be kind of huge. That's on the scale of "every government in the world is trying to kill its own people" which some /x/philes legitimately believe, but it seems like it relies on the depopulation conspiracy theory which I don't believe. I'm an environmentalist; I know we really do have to keep resource use and pollution in check, and I don't believe anyone up there is using it as an excuse to kill us off.
>>
>>28414336
I'm not even going to say I don't think the thing is safe, the data proves that it is.
However, I'm in that 'weird severe allergies' category.
So unless they're going to give me a just-in-case ampule of BZN or some shit, I can't chance it.
>>
I trust it but I want those that are most vulnerable to get it first.
>>
>>28414336
i literally dont give a fuck and it has zero effect on my life
i have never been hassled to get the vaccine or not to
i simply do not care
>>
The quote may be from a different book and have slightly different connotations, but is that really enough to dismiss this entirely?
>>
>>28414336
High risk low reward, I am young and healthy and do not need protection from the common cold. As for the vaccine itself, if you don't think that pharmaceutical companies are making ungodly amounts of money from this with perverse incentives, you're a fool. The need for many more booster shots is proof of this, they will make so much money from this. You also have to take into account all the propaganda pushing people to be vaccinated, that sets off alarm bells in my mind to protect me from this weird cult of scientism that has rapidly expanded over the past year.
>>
>>28427129
>what are saline injections to make people like (You) decide to take it
>>
>>28415380
My dad. Did not think he could get more stupid
>>
because I don't trust experimental shots that are promoted by eugenicists
>>
File: tenor.gif (1.96 MB, 498x418)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>28414336
Vaccines are created to give you a weakened state of a virus to create antibodies to fight it, thus you are immune to the virus.

You can still get covid-19 even after vaccination as per CDC.

Therefore, I do not see a point to getting the vaccine.
>>
>>28416313
This guy <3
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 110x73)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>take shot
>banish evil nanotech with power of will and magic
>keep the cure
>profit
>>
>>28428853
Cure to what
>>
>>28428263
Dear Anon, that's not how vaccines work. You can still get the flu even after getting the vaccine for it. What any vaccine does is train your immune system to respond to the virus, ensuring the illness isn't fatal. There's no such thing as 'immunity' to any form of virus.
>>
>>28428263
Dear heckin anon, you're being totally unwholesome right now. The science is settled. Wear the mask, get the vax.
>>
>>28428853
Enjoy your autoimmune disease, hylic.
>>
>>28429002
Dear Anon, go be a triggered cunt somewhere else.
>>
>>28428976
>defending this shit
Literal cultist, lmao.
>>
>>28415986
>>
File: 1533723242355.jpg (155 KB, 569x533)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>28429023
That's right, trade one teet for another. Aren't you special? Aren't you unique?
>>
>>28429019
Dear Anon, give me a solid reason to take this vaccine as a healthy young man
>>
>early 2020 peak Corona panic
>I'm sanitizing everything, wearing masks, 6 feet apart, all the stupid theatrics.
>Despite my best efforts I get sick, get tested and it's covid
>Felt like a bad flu
>realize it's just another respiratory illness we're gonna have to live with and it's not even that bad
>Data comes in showing 99.8% survival rate below age 70, top comorbidities are obesity, heart, and respiratory issues
>Just don't be a lardass LOL
>People I know are waiting for the "ok" from the government to resume normal life
>Tell them "literally just go outside" lmao
>I resume life like normal, it's Texas so I support businesses that are antimask
>Go to pub every other day, frequently 20 people inside no mask
>Abbott says "no masks just go outside lmao"
>The people who were waiting for the government "ok", having just heard it, start screeching because Fauci didn't say it
I haven't been sick since last year, and have actually been more socially active than before covid because of the density of like-minded people at the pub. It's hilarious to watch people stumbling in frustration when I respond to "if we all vax we can go back to normal" with "why wait? Just go outside LMAO".
>>
File: Flu visits.png (307 KB, 1000x820)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>28429287
>I haven't been sick since last year
Yes, the lockdown and masking worked better than anyone could have hoped.
>>
>>28430368
Despite actual statistics of their effect on covid saying otherwise
>>
>>28430368
Ok retard, quit living in fear and go outside.
>>
>>28430483
Nope.
>>28430487
No fear, and I go out every day with my pets. Biking to work has been nice with the reduced traffic, tho.
>>
>>28430537
You go out every day? Without a mask to non socially distanced places with lots of people?
>>
>>28430575
I work in roofing. Essential business I cant do at home.
>Without a mask
No.
>non socially distanced places
Those around me pay only the least of lipservice.
>lots of people?
Define. I'm a recluse by nature naturally. I never stopped going to get groceries. I never stopped going to work. there's about 50-75 people i interact with at work.

What I was mainly talking about though was I take my cat to a park/cemetery so he can roam a bit; I'll admit I exaggerated and dont do it every day.
>>
If you don’t wear your mask or take your vax.
You should be charged with manslaughter. Simple as.
>>
>>28430853
Nigga I sweat shit a thousand times as deadly as that.
>>
>>28414537
SNEED IT
>>
>>28430853
I'm going to charge you with my throbbing pozzed penis you lefty faggot
>>
>>28430853
I'm gonna take the bait just so I can refute this retarded point, to say that people have the responsibility to take action to prevent others from coming to harm is absurd, as you could be taking many actions to protect others right now, but you aren't.
>>
>>28415415
Glowie
>>
i dont know fuck all about the science and im not gonna larp that i do
but im not gonna get something that the gov is firing out cuz hurr durr russia bad for something that the only real world effect that its had on my life is the gov regulations and cunts trying to tell me how to live
>>
>>28421943
Wow this post seems credible! I totally believe you!
>>
>>28422007
Bot
>>
>>28422105
>>28424489
More bot
>>
>>28414336
yes
>>
>>28433052
No that was me and it's accurate to what happened.
>>
>>28415996
kill yourself shill, your life will be so much better IN HELL
>>
>>28422614
>virus with unknown long term effects
the magic cold that kills you in 20 years vs the gene editing shot made by globalists. wonder which one i'll take my chances with!
>>
>>28414336
I personally dont care. If i was forced to get it, I would most likely do it, but im not going out of my way to get it.
>>
>>28422487
how many brown recluse bites equal a half teaspoon
one is bad enough
>>
>>28433512
Eh, man I gotta be honest with you, they run dry-bites like 70% of the time.
On the occasions that they actually do the thing, they don't do it all the way. Like you really gotta try to start such a fight that a brown recluse with use ALL it's venom in one shot.
So at first, the site doesn't seem interesting. It's just a little bit red and itchy.
Then it gets unnaturally itchy, and you realize you've got some defective flesh that you have to cut off. If a Recluse taints some flesh, I mean, it physically can't taint flesh that isn't in contact with other flesh, so...
>>
>>28433464
if you're forced to get it we are officially entering civil war
>>
>>28417090
Oh shit, they scientifically proved god doesn't exist? Can you show me the study on it? That sounds ground breaking.
>>
>>28433605
ive come to find that black widows are not terribly dangerous either
the venom is hardly effective against humans, the media just really needed to blow us out of proportion
>>
>>28415936
No, it doesn’t
>>
>>28414336
sterilize humanity, disruption of DNA, if baby is conceived will be severely broken. elitist driven by demons want to prevent judgment day, the best hint of when it will happen is "humans overpopulating the earth" so they are desperate to reduce humans on the planet to prevent it. pandemics fail, wars fails, natural disasters cause by global contamination fail. now they want to ruin our DNA render us sterilize or incapable to breed a health child.
>>
>>28416294
You can do this. Inb4 "source????"
>>
File: 1616072512006.gif (2.82 MB, 540x540)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB GIF
>>28414336
>Why or why don’t you trust the COVID vaccines?

1. I believe COVID-19 is a real virus, with flu-like symptoms which are somewhat more dangerous for particular at-risk demographics.
2. I believe the COVID vaccines are likely to more or less work as advertised, and even the RNA type seems perfectly reasonable as a layer of protection against the virus.

3. I believe the virus, though real, is indicative of a broader spiritual war being waged for our very souls, in order to prod the population and test for levels of independence/compliance, erode basic rights and human freedoms, and as a global, fetishistic sex fantasy being played out for the benefit of the elites who masturbate over the thought of being able to control the behavior of so many people, whether for evil or purely banal ends. The vaccine itself has no power to damn me. Accepting the vaccine as a form of payment to the satanic elite to allow me to practice the natural rights granted me by GOD would damn me.
>>
>>28424598
How weak is someone they can't fight the flu themselves? Yikes.
>>
Joke all you want. We. will. vax. you. :)
>>
>>28430853
kys
>>
>>28416550
if you live in Coventry I'm so sorry I hope life gets better for you
>>
>>28414336
Simply because they made like 5 of them within a year of it surfacing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.