[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1611682580536.png (595 KB, 796x800)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
Relatively short texts for newbies (Start With Goddard!):
>Summary of Goddard's Consciousness
https://web.archive.org/web/20180328171609/http://www.mindserpent.com/library/goddard/lectures/consciousness.pdf

>Goddard's Feeling is the Secret lecture
https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawGls5LB5c

>Goddard video FAQ, also addresses various general questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzh_QJGs1DY

>Library full of Goddard's lectures
http://www.realneville.com/text_archive.htm

>Steve Pavlina's Explorer's Guide to Manifesting
https://www.stevepavlina.com/resources/The-Explorers-Guide-to-Manifesting.pdf

Extra resources:

>The Reality Transurfing series that goes into great depth, it's worth reading if you're really into the LoA
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=5AB66EFC3085FA23D571A270854683C1

>Does Law of Attraction Imply I'm To Blame For The Bad Things That Happen to Me?
https://pastebin.com/ETqz3K5Y

>Should I hire a coach?
https://pastebin.com/a2D57P0d

>Manifesting And De-Manifesting:
https://pastebin.com/QSGjSSPq

>SP (Specific Person) PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/MzLX6gys

>Pastebin FAQ
https://pastebin.com/pDekUHXM

Previous thread
>>28365748
>>
File: 1617503125271.jpg (163 KB, 1443x1441)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
just manifested getting first place in kahoot. my power levels are unmatched. love neville goddard for what he has shown me.
>>
>>28405508
>ITT: sad incel circlejerk
>>
Manipulated the weather again today. Projected cloudy all day; now it's evening and the skies are clear and blue.
>>
Bumping my question from last thread;
>>28405295
>>
>>28406011
assumption+affirmation is better for this kind of thing; visualization can be kind of clunky for 'inner' changes
Assume you are incredibly self-confident, re-assert the assumption any time you slip back into the old mode
Affirm that any time self-doubt thoughts or feelings appear in your mind, you instantly laugh them off and destroy them
>>
>>28406186
thanks bud
>>
>>28406340
Fuck you punk. I don’t need your gratitude.
>>
>>28406340
you're welcome
>>
File: 1611446188215.jpg (168 KB, 607x1517)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
>manifesting multiple things, one of them being to erase a bad event in my life from existence
>flat out deny any knowledge of the event
>eventually someone mentions the event and it turns out I’m not the only one who doesn’t remember it.

I feel kind of bad that I made that person look low-key schizo for bringing up something that never happened, but it’s nice to know that such events never happened.
>>
Half-bump from last thread:

>>28404313

https://youtu.be/wW05SxTsa-U?t=909

Turns out this stuff is apparently innate and you can't lose it.

Thoughts?
>>
a recommendation, for the bored or curious, a book:
"The 7 Day Mental Diet" by Emmet Fox
>>
Receiver came in the mail, but I still wait on the parts kit and rivet block to arrive. You anons reckon it's possible to SATS them both into arriving before wednesday?
>>
File: women want to be hoes.jpg (523 KB, 1125x1283)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
Had a girl reject me months ago after leading me on. Haven't seen her since. Can I manifest my revenge on her by having her end up becoming my wife somehow and bearing my children?
>>
>>28407284
Lol their power level must be high if they are resistant to what the universe did to make everyone else forget.
>>
File: red moon 2.png (458 KB, 500x500)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>28405508
I have been attempting to fall into sleep in the state of the wish fulfilled for the past few nights and it just isn't working. What I do is I lay down flat on my back on my bed, under the covers, head on pillows, and arms and hands by my side. I calm down, remains still, and then start to loop the scene the implies the fulfilment of my desire.

The problem is that it requires so much focus for me to keep my attention on only the vision and not drift off into thinking about other things, and the amount of effort it takes to maintain focus gets to be more and more the more sleepy I get. The amount of strain this causes makes it impossible to actually fall asleep and I just end up in the shitty half sleepy groggy state drifting in and out of consciousness for hours into the night because the only thing I did manage to do is set my mind to the task of trying to get the manifestation to work, but this task causes the strain I just mentioned.

Being in this state is miserable, it's like artificially inducing the thing where you're sick and trying to sleep, and even though you're seriously tired and want to sleep, you just can't for some reason.

How the hell do I rectify this?
>>
File: Red moon.png (237 KB, 600x300)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>28408707
Forgot to mention, the only way to fix this is for me to wake myself up to full consciousness somehow and change the state of mind to stop thinking about the desire and just focus on relaxing so I can actually sleep, then going back to bed. Obviously this is not very conducive to the procedure.
>>
>>28408033
Anything you can imagine is possible. But giving specific timeframes can cause some issues.
>>
>>28408096
Sounds kinda hot ngl. If that's what you really want, then sure. Anything you can imagine is possible is possible.
>>
Help me manifest a gf please I am so lonely and horny every day.
>>
>>28409001
coom shit fard pid
>>
>>28409001
Did you read the OP?
>>
>>28405508
Anyone following my gaming progress from the last thread? I managed to trigger event #7 after another 400 attempts. Again, not great but given it's a 1/1024 chance, it's still notable.
>>
File: qs70795iozv41.jpg (266 KB, 1124x2000)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
So if you are God and you can do everything, what's the point of playing with all cheat codes activated and everyone just being you and doing what you want? Seriously.
>>
>>28409395
Because its fun!
>>
>>28408832
>But giving specific timeframes can cause some issues.
Why would that be?
>>
>>28409395
why do anything if we're going to die anyways?
>>
>>28409400
Do you like playing video games where you know the end and have all cheat codes activated so there's no challenges left and nothing is scary?
>>
>>28409416
There's a lot of things out of your control and mystery. Challenges, surprises, chaos. If you are literally God every person is just a puppet that will bend to your will and desire. Nothing is scary cause you can come out of everything victorious for 100% sure.
>>
>>28409417
>what is creative expression
>>
>>28409459
So you enjoy video games with all cheat codes activated, controlling every NPC and all of it cause of creative expression. Great.
>>
>>28409405
Well, manifestations pretty much requires the release of stress over rather or not your desire will come to fruition. Generally, setting specific timeframes is perfectly doable with manifestation, but usually when someone is setting a timeframe it's from some sort of desperation.
>>
>>28409426
>Challenges, surprises, chaos
those things are part of god
>>
>>28409469
i don't enjoy video games at all. too limiting in what i can express of my own creativity
>>
>>28408707
Shorten your scene or try just using an affirmation lullaby, I had the same issue.
>>
>>28409469
It isn't cheat codes, its understanding how to play the "game" efficiently.
>>
>>28409510
What is an affirmation lullaby? A short phrase you just repeat to yourself repeatedly?
>>
File: basic thot behavior.webm (1.81 MB, 782x936)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB WEBM
>>>28408846 (You)

Okay, anon, thanks for the (You)!
>>
>>28409566
Sing it like a lullaby
>>
>>28410334
Okay, thank you.
>>
>>28409395
It doesn't work. But retards want some sense of control that leads them to believe that they are capable of anything and if it doesn't take place as they whished for, then keep trying up until they forget about it or simply change their minds. Better than the hard realization of reality right?
>>
>>28409469
good news fren, life isn't a video game
>>
>>28405544
based
>>
>>28409323
I've been reading with interest. I had a lot of luck with some gatcha games before I stopped playing them, it's kind of cool to see similar RNG manipulation talked about.
>>
>>28410385
it worked for me pretty amazingly.
>>
>>28405508
What does this general have to do with Barbados?
>>
>>28410385
You dont even know what reality is man
>>
>>28411307

Do tell
>>
Wtf who manifested me to this thread
What do you want
>>
>>28408096
That story is probably fake but how is that picture worthy if "God is real"? How is any of that a positive in that dumb thots head?
>>
>>28411476

I manifest my SP back. a year ago we had a crazy fight, blocked me on everything, basically told me she never wanted to speak to me again. I did SATS 5-6 times a year later and within a week and a half she was reaching out to me and apologizing
>>
>>28411318
I think its because one one of the stories Neville uses to illustrate his success was him wanting to go to Barbados
>>
>>28409395
I dont buy into the whole everyone is God thing, everyone's will is limited, but most people can still achieve what they want withing those limits (ie one limit may be laws of nature such as physics)
>>
Just curious to hear opinions on this. How do you guys reconcile LoA (particularly Neville's brand, where for him manifesting your desires is practically a spiritual path unto itself that presupposes reaching higher states of consciousness) with other spiritual paths, particularly eastern or esoteric teachings that require you to transcend or overcome your desires?

Do you do consider either one to be better than the other, do you consider them to be just two possible paths that eventually lead to the same place? Do you view LoA as just something that allows you to "have fun" down here in the material plane, whereas the more occult/esoteric stuff is a more serious attainment?
>>
>>28411731
I'm not familiar with Neville.
LoA, as I'm familiar with it, basically says to live as though you've already acquired that which you want. "Desire" puts you at ends with that which you want, because desire is absence and lack. If you truly learned to live in the moment, and removed desire from your life, you'd really be in the same place that Eastern philosophy teaches.

This is why so many people write it off because they try to get something, it doesn't work, and they move on
>>
>>28408033
The Law gives you whatever you want, whenever and however IT wants. The more specific you are the less leeway it has.
>>
What's the most impressive manifestation you've heard/read about? I wanna know how far this thing can go.
>>
>>28411890
I made my friend gay
He got a good kick out of it
>>
>>28411925
I don't think that fucking him in the ass directly counts as a manifestation, bud.
>>
>>28411557
I wanted to say hi.

Hi.
>>
>>28405508
Is there a way to visit the woman who I have feelings for in her dreams? My goal is to have her see that I’m worth her time, and I value every time we talk.
>>
>>28412101
Make her a special message, she'll probably start dreaming about you
Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7mozA-ptI
>>
>>28412133
I meant pleasant dreams lol
>>
I've given up LoA and moved to magick. LoA is more like "wishful thinking" while magick provides an vehicle for your manifestation to materialize which it needs.

Honestly, the only reason why I didn't start practicing magick earlier was because I was lazy and kind of "scared" of new things.

I'm one of the anons who was here from very early on.
>>
>>28413052
so loa gave you nothing?
>>
>>28413073
It guided me to magick. But I was for a too long time too ignorant to it and wasted time.
>>
>>28413052
they are one and the same
>>
>>28413052
I don't know what magick is. I'm just getting started on LoA because all the success stories I've read convinced me this could be plausible. Does magick have lots of success stories too?
>>
>>28413125
Yes. Magick is powerful and will grant you wishes. One example I did was a simple money candle magick and in two hours someone out of nowhere called me and gave me 100 moneys.

Also if you are into Sprituality, magick is great for westerners who can't meditate 24/7 like Hindus etc.
>>
>>28413052
magick really just sounds like LOA for people who find it difficult to put their faith in the power of their own mind, and so instead put faith in a power constructed out of their mind. not mocking, just a thought - & whatever works for u works, right? all this shit is awesome
>>
>>28413170
Dude that is nonsense. Magick is also tens of thousands of years old. Sure, you may be able to get some small results but the energy you put into your manifestations needs to ground. Also we live in a physical world so the energy needs to ground. Unfortunately LoA is starting to become New Age nonsense.
>>
>>28413216
And since we live in a physical world, it's as above, so below. We are the microcosm and the macrocosm has an effect on what we do.
>>
>>28413216
>Sure, you may be able to get some small results but the energy you put into your manifestations needs to ground
nope
>Also we live in a physical world so the energy needs to ground
nope. the only thing limiting ur power is u. and u limit such that u'll never be a woman! seethe and cope!
>>
>>28413296
physical world is literally the world on manifestations. its ok if you are ok with loa, but im just saying that magick is not hard to do, demonic or bad or anything like that makes you not want to do magick.
>>
>>28413312
there is no physical world. it's all in ur head. this is a dream. u r dreaming
>>
>>28413312
Don't thetry moving mountain literally or Jesus walking on water. They have other significant symbolic meaning for Jesus. Where he turns water into wine means that non-initiated become initiated for example.
>>
>>28413316
>>
>>28413312
>just saying that magick is not hard to do, demonic or bad or anything like that makes you not want to do magick
I'd literally deal with the devil to get what i want lol I'm not scared i just think it's silly, as the things which Neville speaks about, and which I've been practicing for years before finding out about Neville, work just fine for the most part. the difficult thing is creating true faith, and letting go of doubt. u r doing so by seperating urself from ur power. making magick an intermediary. lots of people do that sort of thing cuz they r unable to place their faith in their own power, and so instead place their faith in some god (like yahweh), or magic-system (like kaballaa or magick)
>>
>>28413399
The Devil is only the "negative" side of our Universe, not a red entity with horns lmao. But it is actually åossible to summon a demon and make it do things for you. But that is what an advanced magickian only can do. There are cases where demons have made people insane or even caused them physical harm who were newbies. I've heard that one demon broke all the bones of one magickian.

Some magick is simple, just like you only visualize money in your mind, visualize the money first on your hand, on your table taste it, start feeling like you are rich guy. That visualize that the money goes into the candle and then light up the candle and let it burn out. Or you can be advanced and carve a sigil into it and put a paper with your wish under it. Fucking works, in just two hours of setting it up a few days ago I got money out of nowhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO6FUZmrDbk

Great book!
>>
>>28413399
Hey, I hope you all well, but I have to say that that is nonsense. Kantsi myös kirjottaa tarkkaa mitä haluaa, ne voimat menee sieltä mikä vaatii vähiten energiaa ja siellä saattaa olla esim. joku mummo.

Tell me when you are able to move mountains with your eyesight. ;)
>>
>>28413471
>But that is what an advanced magickian only can do
the only one limiting u is u..
>There are cases where demons have made people insane or even caused them physical harm who were newbies. I've heard that one demon broke all the bones of one magickian
this is what happens when u give ur power away to a creation of ur mind, instead of keeping it to urself. u give it ur power, and a will of its own. it is thus ur own fears of self-weakness which destroy u
>>
>>28413593
Start flying then dude. Be realistic, we live in a Saturnian physical plane with limitations.
>>
>>28413525
>Tell me when you are able to move mountains with your eyesight. ;)
an old lady, on attending service, heard a preist say "if u had but the faith of a mustard seed u would say unto a mountain 'be thou removed' and it shall be removed, and nothing is impossible to u". that night as she said her prayers, ahe quoted this bit of scripture, and then retired to bed in what she thought was faith. on arising in the morning she rushed to the window and exclaimed "i knew that mountain would still be there!" hmmmmm
>>
>>28413637
>move mountains
>fly
no. i have no desire to. the ONLY reason i might would be if i did not have faith in my own power. that would be doubt. which would cause me to be unable. and which would cause further doubt. this is what happened to u, and it is ur own fault
>>
>>28413125
One of the things I've noticed is that they put a sanctity on free will and rule interpersonal force as selfish, and thus black magick, such as love spells. They'd look down on SP manifestation occurring outside of an already established relationship, and even then on all of it that occurs without mutual awareness and mutual consent.

When it comes to making pacts with demons and making live sacrifices to spellcast, you might as well just stick with the LOA, because you are giving your power away to people with malintentions.
>>
>>28413216
>Unfortunately LoA is starting to become New Age nonsense.
That's what the Law of Attraction is.
That's not what the Law of Assumption is.
>>
>>28413399
>>28413471
>"God is your wonderful human imagination" ---Nevile Godddard
>"The Devil" exists
pick one
>>
>>28414313
no.
>>
>>28409001
every time i try to manifest a gf it starts turning into a sexual fantasy, which doesn't feel like the same thing as SATS visualizations
>>
>>28413637
This is true as long as you believe it.
>>
Can someone explain to me why you guys do this? Why would you wish for a girlfriend, rather than to be loved, why wish for being rich, rather than for not needing wealth? I ask this question in good faith
>>
>>28414640
Being a monk is a valid path, but it's not the only path. God wants to express himself through creation in a tangible sense. Technically satisfaction is deep within all things, but expression is part of the great symphony.
>>
>>28414301
>That's what the Law of Attraction is.
>That's not what the Law of Assumption is
what's the difference between these two?
>>
>>28414670
I understand, but I ask this; is a girlfriend not just that? Is a million dollars not only a million dollars? To gain a million dollars is to gain a million dollars, but to gain contentment is to gain contentment, and to gain love is to gain love. Is love and contentment not tangible?
>>
>>28414730
You can put it this way, you don't even have to have a human body to possess love and contentment, you don't even need to exist to have what is already yours. Life is a stage, where these things want to express themselves, similar to music. We exist because God wants to get lost in a dream, and experience aspects of himself in an intimate way. Making passionate love with a lover isn't less valid than a monk contemplating the inner light.
>>
>>28414753
So does God just wanna do this forever?
>>
>>28414753
I see, thank you
>>
>>28414763
>So does God just wanna do this forever?
God is infinite, everything is the same rearranged in a looping cycle. If you don't want it, and want instead to seek liberation, that's an aspect of God that's ready to leave. The key is that God has different aspects, the contradictions are just a limited perspective, nothing is forever yet it goes on and on.
>>
>>28414763
God rearranges himself in order to discover his own sublimity.
>>
How do we know other people are even real and aren't just loaded into the game when you (God) are around? Do they really feel pain and all, or is that just the storyline they tell you to play a performance in your story?

I respect other people and will never see any spiritual teaching as a reason to hurt anyone, but even if others are you pushed out it makes me feel like are they even real? What tells me people don't just stop moving and existing when I don't look, basically.
>>
>>28415457
It doesn't make a difference either way, they're reflections of you. Why would you torment and hurt your own image and brother?
>>
>>28411731
Neville's brand emphasizes becoming familiar with the "I am" that is your which isn't locked in to the reality of your physical body. Any path that leads you away from listening to what your material mortal mind is telling you and using your third eye sight to overcome material limitations is a path upward to a higher form consciousness.
>>
>>28415467
I don't want to hurt anyone. It's just that this idea that God is surrounded by his own NPC reflections is freaking me out a bit. Like walking through a street with NPCs that just exist and do what you want. They're not real, free individuals.
>>
>>28415472
They're reflections of you in the same way that you're a reflection of yourself. Think of God as something greater than a single personality, there are many different angles to God, your own consciousness is God intimately weaving himself in his own dream through you. This knowledge should lead to self love, and the ability to overcome that which you think holds you back.
>>
>>28415489
Thank you.
>>
>>28411629
What method did you use to get into SATS?
>>
>>28411731
>>28415469

declare I AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLryAEH0NI
>>
Would it be a good idea to record and narrate a "desired outcome" to listen to on repeat at work?
>>
>>28415457
can you imagine god making a real person? then it's possible. they're only NPCs if he makes them NPCs.
>>
How do I know that all of you are real if everything is just a expression of my beliefs?
Conversely, If people here do manifest shit, what am I and how do I know I'm not just their belief manifested?
>>
File: m.jfif.jpg (80 KB, 1500x1500)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Anons, help me out please
I have a pelvis floor imbalance which causes my dick not to work. Basicaly the muscles that are supposed to push blood in your dick are cronically tensed, so they can't work properly
I tried medication and relaxation exercises for a while to no avail. In the past 2 weeks I've been trying to manifest my problem going away. The only problem is that I just invariably slip into my lack and depression that this shit causes me every couple of days and it ruins my state. This is because this shit has plagued me for almost a year now and at this point it completely ruined my self esteem. It is constantly in the back of my mind
How can I just stop slipping out of the desired state? The fact that I invariably get reminded of this everytime I go take a piss or have a shower or change my clothes isn't really helping me
Please
>>
Is manifesting influenced by semen retention?
>>
>>28416874
Who cares. Your life is real to you, right?
>>
>>28417029
If you think it is. For me, I decided against it because I get debilitatingly horny whenever I go without fapping for more than a day.
>>
>>28415565
A few different guided meditations. They actually help in my opinion
>>
>>28417029
it can help you be more adamant with what you say to yourself, being able to feel sensory experiences in your head (SATS) and just generally more firm with yourself. if that's how it works for you go for it
personally semen retention gives me incredible anger issues for some reason so i don't do it otherwise i'd beat my roomates up every other week or so
>>
>>28416920
imagine something that would require your desired state (e.g. a boner) and it'll come alongside with what you want
>>
>>28416874
we're dream characters but we have the ability to take the creation process of the dream and use it ourselves
>>
>>28413637
but what if the limitations still allow us to fly?
>>
>>28408707
I have been doing the same with sleep for different reasons. Practice helps but it's hard to find motivation.
>>
>>28417029
I don't think it's necessary but it helps your headspace and makes it easier.
>>
>tfw practicing manifesting in video games
So far I've fucked around with the xeno AI in Alien Isolation. Visualized it going away from me into the vents and 4/4 times it just turned around and fucked off away from me into the air ducts, without fail. Also been using visualizing to nail dice roll checks in Disco Elysium.
>>
>>28411629
What scene did you imagine? Was it of her reaching out to you or something else?
I'm on the same journey, but I am struggling with SATS, what did it feel like when you were in the state? For me it sort of feels like I am floating.
>>
>>28417962
>struggling with SATS
not him but don't worry/stress over the feeling of SATS. SATS is a way to imprint the desire onto your subconscious. When Neville talks about feeling he's usually referring to the feeling of knowing the law is working, not an actual sensation. Just be clear with your intention and have as much actual faith that it is already done as you can manage. Live in delusion if need be, but SATS should be just a comfortable ~5min loop of your first person experience of the wish fulfilled as vividly as you can get it, not a crazy meditative state.
>>
>>28416920
>I just invariably slip into my lack and depression
my suggestion would be manifest smaller things to see actual results, this'll give you confidence in the fact that yes you can actually manifest shit. Then when you have confidence in your ability to have whatever you want why would you be depressed? You know that you have the ability to fix your broken dick if you give it time.
>>
File: del - 1464321671818.jpg (6 KB, 204x132)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>28417924
>tfw practicing manifesting in video games
I've been playing Pokemon Showdown!
My intentions are
>I always get my matches quickly. I never have to wait more than 20 seconds for a match.
and
>I always win. This game is in the bag, I've already won.
and
>Everyone thinks I'm amazing. I am amazing. Everyone loves me.
that last one with the intention of ridding myself of h8 comments and minimizing salt

I've been doing it to practice living in the end, because historically I always was anxious about losing to the point where I'd get very frustrated and spiral after a small losing streak, which made it turn into a big one, so I figured if I could practice maintaining an attitude of "It's done, no need to worry at all" here, then I can do it elsewhere.

So far the results have been somewhat convincing. I don't always win and don't always get matches in under 20 seconds, but I've only been at this for a few days, and I feel like I'm not always faithful to the end, but I'm getting better and so are my results. I even get other players giving impressed comments to me.
>>
>>28417924
That's cool, right now I've been able to have Spotify shuffle play songs that reflect my consciousness.
>>
>>28418276
a 5 minute loop? no way you can consistently loop the same scene over and ov er if its 5 min in duration. guess it doesnt matter
>>
File: neville lesson 4 sats.png (42 KB, 877x149)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>
>>28418793
Interesting, how does that work?
>>
>>28418761
Based Pokechad
>>
>>28418761
I want to fuck that creature
Can I manifest it into existence LoAbros?
>>
Do you see a difference between Neville and Murphy? I'm a bit confused, because Neville says we have to assume things have already been fulfilled as in:

My body is healthy and perfect.

But Murphy seems to suggest that we say it was if it was "happening" now, so it's not 100% finished, just in process. Are both just as good or is one of them better?
>>
>>28419033
Both are good but Neville's approach, Law of Assumption, is more powerful.
>>
>>28416920

Get your ass to a chiropractor post haste.

>but

No butts. Sometimes the simple solution is the manifestation.
>>
>>28408707
Change your concept of self. If what you wanted was already a fact now, how would you sleep? What events of your day would you remember?
>>
>>28419895
How will a chiropractor help me? I have no problem with the spine, my problem is that my pelvic floor muscles are tense and contracted
Also, I don't think chiropractors would be willing to massage me on my dick and perineum
>>
>>28416920
Imagine what would imply your wish is fulfilled as being really real and true NOW.
When something bumps you out of a state, don't judge. Revise and hop back in. Keep it simple, bro.
>>
File: 1473002492002.png (475 KB, 686x628)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
I'm actually looking forward to an update from package guy
>>
>>28417962
>Was it of her reaching out to you or something else?

Just her and I hanging out together and being in a relationship. Id get super happy each SATS session and i felt myself thinking and feeling more positively about it after each time.
>>
>>28413637
We wanted to fly so we manifested airplanes baby!
>>
>>28419033
Both encountered Abdullah.
>>
File: proxy-image(3).jpg (1.55 MB, 4032x3024)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>28413637
hop in anon. where we r going, nothing is impossible
>>
>>28420417
And you said it was a year of no contact, and after one week of feeling good about her again, she came back to you? Wow.
>>
>>28419919

It's all circulation and pressure on nerves. You may have "problems" with your spine and not even know it where a release of pressure will do a mass of difference. Chiropractors made my shoulder impingement and hemorrhoids literally go away. Just do it. If you ignore this advice you have no one to blame but yourself. Couple your chiropractic with working out and stretching the legs. If this doesn't solve your problem you will at least be put on the right track. Chiropractors are chill anyways and their knowledge will surprise you. Just tell em "doc my muscles are too tight and it keeps me from getting hard" they will crack the shit out of your hips and lower back and it will help, everything is connected.
>>
>>28420605
I don't think there is a source for Murphy ever meeting Abdullah in person, or is there?
>>
>>28419897
How am I supposed to be in the state of mind of something that is entirely non-existent?
>>
>>28421872
It's called imagination zoom zoom
>>
File: fuck.jpg (45 KB, 1384x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>28422150
Thanks
>>
>>28405508
Fucking Bajan
>>
>>28420417
I like your approach. Did you think about what the conversations or activities would be like? Or like just their presence?

My SP and I had a really intense sexual attraction and lots of drama. I couldn't stop thinking about it, while also being seriously in denial and fighting with myself about it. I spent a lot of time interpreting what was said and thinking about relationships in general. My visualizations and affirmations were kind of complicated as a result.
>>
>>28419033
When in doubt go with "I am" statements. I boiled down that Murphy quote to an I am prayer that I say a lot.

I am a happy healthy whole, loved loving and lovely perfect child of God. At the right time I am in the right place. With the right voice I make the right choice."

I don't like Murphy's prescription because it pays too much attention to the physical body. Neville is affirming that the true self is the Christ consciousness associated with the I am statement. You are not your body. You are your consciousness.
>>
>>28422254
So if you aren't a NEET, you can practice on co-workers you aren't hung-up on to see if you can get them attracted to you.
>>
so I'm new to this but. I have to ask, does this work with manifesting particular women in to your life?
>>
>>28423039
The simple answer is yes.
>>
>>28423039
read everything about SPs
>>
>>28405508
I'm starting to have doubts bros. Does this work on your physical body? I'm trying to get my eyes to be symmetrical.
>>
>>28423039
Yes it does, you can intend for whatever qualities you desire. But you have to be patient, and you have to be ready to maintain a relationship. That means no doubts, no second-guessing, because that's just going to lead to her leaving you.

As he said, >>28423389

In this community, getting exes back is more discussed than meeting new people. That is because you oftentimes have to be in a really bad place to be so desperate as to go looking for answers here, and that's usually because of bad break-ups.
>>
>>28423396
>Does this work on your physical body?
It's supposed to, yes. As far as I know, nobody has really documented (i.e. recorded with proof) a facial transformation, although there's claims that people have accomplished it.

But it will probably be very difficult for you to have faith enough to manifest it, even if your desire is strong. Try manifesting away things you don't care much about first, like scars or moles on your body.
>>
How to manifest, biden dying ?
>>
would people in this thread recommend guided meditations for LoA
>>
>>28422364
Nope, it was mostly a 10 second scene of her walking towards me or something inane like that. I switched up to a few different things but I knew when I found something that would illicit positive emotion for me I was ready. I’d do it then I’d feel a mix of happiness and gratitude and I’d end a session just thanking my subconscious/the universe/God or whatever it is.
>>
if you invoke the power of the rainbow you can manifest skittles
>>
>>28423708
depends on what's on it. it should primarily help you get into SATS
>>
>>28409416
I do nothing
>>
>>28423708
I bought a lot of Laney Stevens guided meditations. It's a sort of weird echo voice with tacky new age music (usually) in the background, while she begins by telling you to get relaxed and comfortable and repeat to yourself "sleep". Then she tells you to visualize your SP at a distance, mentally call out to them so that they approach you, and then you carry on your imaginary conversation/intercourse with them, while she reminds you to soak in the feelings.

It wasn't really for me.

I have listened to a few of Agnes Vivarelli's guided meditations, and I found this one to be apt enough at inducing feeling, because it focuses on your feelings first and allows you to fill in the blanks with your own visuals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctL-qrhA5U

Guided meditations are good when they lay out for you what you need to concentrate upon. Figuring out LOA on one's own can be overwhelming, so it's helpful to be guided along.
>>
I just had a sort of revelation regarding SP manifestation and changing the story/revision. Just a mind-dump, but hopefully it can help someone:

There can be a lot of complicated stuff that's happened in any situation, If you're like me, you really value the truth and revising the story to be better feels disingenuous. And your own story may be really valuable and you've probably spent a lot of time thinking about it.

But there are simple, great solutions/interpretations that you've already thought of, you're just mired in the muck of negativity, and are pulled back in whenever you try to hold onto the good interpretation. You might really enjoy interpreting or thinking about a person, or miss the time when you did. But the best thing to do now is to stop thinking about that aspect, and just trust that the best interpretation is what will come forth.

After all, what's relevant, now, or in the future? Who is asking? Trust your subconscious to flush out the bad stuff and hold onto the good, and the world to prepare you to assert yourself at the right opportunity.
>>
>>28424640
>If you're like me, you really value the truth and revising the story to be better feels disingenuous.
Yeah. When I get her back though I'm probably going to do it with small stuff I don't care about. But the really damaging stuff I don't really want to touch, just because I'm not entirely certain that pretending those things did not happen will actually make her forget they did.
>And your own story may be really valuable and you've probably spent a lot of time thinking about it.
Yeah it made me grow a lot as a person.
>>
Send me energy now
>>
>>28424917
<3
>>
How bad can depression and other mental health issues/comorbiditys fuck with ones ability to successfully manifest?
>>
>>28426361
It doesn't matter at all, it only becomes a block if you give power to it.
>>
>>28423797
How clear was the image in your mind?
>>
>>28424704
>I'm not entirely certain that pretending those things did not happen will actually make her forget they did.

Be entirely certain.
>>
>>28423931
What is SATS?
>>28424500
It is overwhelming, but I'm trying to manifest being able to get accepted into an exchange programme.
Apart from some random YouTube guided meditations is there anything you recommend? Sorry for being a noob but I'm still new at this
>>
I am on a quest to manifest something on the nigh end of impossible, bros. I've had plenty off synchronicities and messages from Him to know that it is going to happen; I just don't know when and how.

Send me your energy and good vibes bros, thank you.
>>
>if you failed you either didn't let go of it and thought about it too much or you didn't think about it enough
How to do it right?
>>
>>28426450
Not clear at all. Visualizing isn’t my specialty
>>
In which book/lecture does Neville explain revision?
>>
>>28428140
It is called "The Pruning Shears of Revision"
>>
i'm gonna start practicing magick. loa just wasn't really what it was advertised as, just new age stuff for normies. after studying a lot of occult related stuff, thats how i definitely feel. sorry bros, cya, had fun while it lasted!
>>
>>28430671
Agreed. /loa/ is more like wishful thinking. Crowley had a great quote related to this (while he didn't mention LoA per say, the same appliess to LoA) wish I could find the actual quote.
>>
>>28430671
>>28430683
I mean, it works for me. I was a skeptic a month ago and since then I've done enough to convince myself that it works. Law of Assumption, I mean, not Attraction.
>>
>>28430671
>>28430683
If magick is so great then where are the magick threads?
>>
>>28430936
there's a magic general
>>
>>28430878
sure, it worked for me also. using scissors to mwn the lawn works no doubt but it's not really optimal.
>>28430936
here
>>28423273
>>28423273
>>28423273
/omg/ has been around way longer than /loa/ the threads
>>
>>28430671
>Law
Assume the state of the wish fulfilled, results manifest
>Magick
Assume the state of the wish fulfilled, results manifest- but do a little dance in the magick circle, say the words, and/or talk to demons/gods/spirits first
Not knocking magick, it's great fun; but if you are going to it because you 'failed' in understanding your law practice, you are going to feel real silly later on.
>>
>>28430987
>Assume the state of the wish fulfilled, results manifest
Sure, you do that in a lot of magickal operations as well. But if you just keep staying there in your room, doing nothing and not letting the energy ground, most of the times nothing will happen.

LoA is just for people who are too lazy to try and actually understand how this stuff works who want "instantly to manifest easily anything"
>>
>>28430987
>Assume the state of the wish fulfilled, results manifest
Sure it does. But if you assume that sate, for example being a millionaire, it will require the work put towards it. It's energy. The universe does it in the way that requires the least energy, so you will have to put effort into it.
>>
>>28431218
>letting the energy ground
>how this stuff works
systemics. just as subject to Law/Conscious Imagination/Will as any other part of experience. they are only 'obstacles' if you accept them being so.
>>28431251
>The universe does it in the way that requires the least energy
this is the least-energy form of state change:
deciding
anything else is self-inflicted complication.
>>
>>28431218
The orders have already been placed, what more can I do for the energy to ground?

>>28431349
Thank you. Although, it is hard to get into that mindset.
>>
>>28431456
>>28431349
Yeah sure. Let me know how all that worked out for you in the end. Maybe I can help you with some books which may help.

https://mega.nz/folder/jlEwhYyJ#iK4mVC4y5iwk_cr3eIpX4g

Just saying, I'm one of the LoA guys who used to post here from the beginning. This is all much more complex than all this just "if you just believe, then it's true". While LoA worked for me, I got a few couple hundred dollar, but most importantly LoA then led me to Magick when I asked for more.

You are wasting your time getting addicted to LoA or whatever other "pendulum" (like that one author would call it, cant remember his name anymore). I did too. Wish I had realized that earlier, so much time wasted.

Anyway, good luck to you.
>>
>>28431848
I agree somewhat, that's why I subscribe more to Neville's teachings (actually reading his shit instead of asking for spoon-feeding like a lot of the people here) since the man had over twenty years to home his abilities and has lay claim to some things I'm more interested in doing than just getting a girl to like me or get rich quick.

Law of Attraction/Assumption is just a basic tool for a greater picture.
>>
>>28432047
Neville also was friends with Israel Regardie who was a great occultist and a secretary of Aleister Crowley for some time.
>>
>>28432111
>>28432047
and Israel Regardies books on top of that, they are great initiatory books.
>>
>>28432111
I'm much more interested in his "time" exploits. I'm very deadset in achieving a sort of travel to a certain time in my past to do some things to set the record straight.

It sounds ridiculous, but I've received so many signs this past month that I'm on some sort of right track that I'm convinced this is bound to happen eventually.

Thank you for the names you provided me, I'll look into them.
>>
>>28431848
>left hand path
I don't fuck with anything satanic generally speaking. No kidding that LoA is pretty soft, but if there's anything there that will help manifest guns/gun parts/etc easier, i'm down for it.
>>
>>28405508
When it comes to the topic of manifesting an SP, how does one reconcile that with human free will?
>>
So, what about the Bjork stalker? Why couldn't he manifest shit? He was probably more obsessed with a person than any other human ever. He definitely believed to be with Bjork countless times.
>inb4 he was a maniac.
That was after he realized that he never will be with Bjork and went crazy. He was obsessed with her many years before that.
>>
>>28409395
If i was God i would epic troll this world and maybe just make some creepypasta real lmao or just follow someone random person and make him believe that he got superpowers, no wait, i could just give him superpowers because fuck it and see what he would do with them. oh.. it reminds me of something..
>>
>>28432760
Why do you think an obsession would lead to manifestation?
>>
>>28432850
Isn't this what you're supposed to do? keep thinking of a thing (basically obsessing over it) till it becomes true?
>>
>>28432870
no, stupid retard.
>>
I can’t get into SATS anymore and idk what to do. How do you guys get into it? And how deep into it do I have to be to make it effective?
>>
>>28432894
ah ok, there is clearly a much better way of doing it with this totally legit method which is not just a complete waste of time. got it.
>>
>>28432958
There is. Nice try though, faggot.
>>
>>28432760
No. Neville in specific talks about people being able to reject manifestations poised upon them if they were negative for them

There's plenty of reading for you to go through and uncover and you ask why some mentally unstable proto /vp/ user wasn't able to manifest an international star to be his lover
>>
>>28432760
obsession and manifesting aren't the same thing.
>>
>>28432760
it came from the state of lack---not having his desire
lack manifests more lack
>>
File: 1600301822563.jpg (19 KB, 480x510)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>
>>28433719
Based.
>>
>>28433719
Unironically peak manifestation technique
>>
So I had a revelation recently.

I recognized earlier that the things I didn’t want to manifest kept manifesting, was because of all the negative energy self talk and everything that was pervasive in my whole being for so long.

I manifested a SP who I liked, but had a boyfriend and kept waiting for her to break up with him.

But, I was hung up on another girl I couldn’t get over who I adored, but wanted nothing to do with me. I tried manifesting her back, her forgiveness, love, everything, but she never came back and repelled every attempt from me.

But, because I kept holding on to this girl, this new SP I always liked who started showing up when I was getting over this girl starting showing interest by watching my Instagram stories and messaging me sometimes, despite having a boyfriend.

Eventually, because I was indifferent and kept holding onto this girl who didn’t want me back, I manifested the SP getting engaged, because I was hung up on the last girl I couldn’t get over. She never loved me, no matter how much I proved and tried to manifest it from her, nor did she care about how I felt.

I decided to let her go, and as soon as I did that and focus on my SP, she started being less response on social media and showed signs of breaking up with her boyfriend, because he’s a bad choice for her to marry being in a shit band that won’t get around, big, successful or make money, he won’t provide for her like I can going to grad school. All of a sudden, I realized, I was in love with her like she is with me. My negative self talk caused all this.

When I recognized that, things in my life turned around and she started being more present, but I want to talk to her to tell her how I feel, because I feel she feels the same about me like I do her.

Is there anything I can do to easily talk to her and transfer her from him to me and remove the 3rd party, despite being engaged? I saw this off another thread and it gave me hope to my destiny.
>>
>>28405930
When I first started experimenting this I made a sun thoughtform to prevent a rainstorm that was headed towards our town. It worked and I felt pleased with myself but I never went back and manually diffused the thoughtform thinking that it would surely dissipate naturally. Well, for the next 2 years we had horrible droughts. I'd watch the radar and clouds would split or dissipate right as they approached our town. It was uncanny. There was even an instance where thunderstorms were happening literally all around us but there was a tiny clear dry spot over our town that didn't get anything. I didn't think to nullify the thoughform because I didn't think that there could be any way that a psychic construct that I created on a whim in 15 minutes as a neophyte could possibly be having this profound of an effect on something as huge as these storm clouds. But this year as spring was starting I did go in and nullify it just in case, and we've been having plenty of rain this season with no problems and none of the unnatural cloud splitting that I previously assumed was caused by some weird air current or land mass formation. So I suppose the moral is, don't underestimate the power of magic.
>>
>>28432352
stop limiting urself by these earthly concepts. they have no place in the minds of god
>>
>>28433832
I am not god, and neither are any of you.
>>
>>28431848
>when I asked for more.
there's ur issue. Goddard addresses this thinking in his first book 'At Your Command'
>>
>>28433853
Not yet.
>>
>>28433786
All you have to do is SATS with a scene that implies you already have your desire (in this case, being in a relationship with this girl), and keep doing it until you have what you want. As you keep doing this, naturally things will unfold to recognize this desire, you will make natural moves, or her that eventually brings this about.

>>28432352
There is a SP pastebin in the OP that answers this, in short, free will doesn't exist. There are an infinite amount of timelines, and therefore an infinite amount of which, regardless of current circumstances, your SP through some form of events comes back to you.

>>28432760
Being obsessed with something consciously does little to impress the subconscious mind, which creates reality.
>>
>>28430987

Wow.

This explains things best compared to others explanations of all this.
>>
>>28433909

Thanks anon, this helps me a lot.

I appreciate your help. When I manifest my relationship with this girl breaking off her engagement, I’m sharing this shit too lol

We will have deep romantic conversations.
>>
>>28427398
you may
>>
>>28427398
>I just don't know when and how
is there a better time than now?
>>
>>28433950
Secrecy is the first law to be observed in realizing your desire.
>>
>>28434132

Thanks anon. I appreciate that also. I always like keeping it quiet the most.

I can’t wait to finally manifest and have her.
>>
>>28434395
she's yours already. good job and have fun, homie
>>
>gf was concerned about her ability to actually get anywhere in life
>genuinely believe that she was worrying over nothing and tell her it’ll be fine.
>release that because I’m so certain that she’ll be fine, this will absolutely become fact.
>Say to myself, “I’ll manifest her making it in life”.
>fastforward 1 week
>She now has a very well paying job with potential avenues for earning huge sums of cash.

I think this is the solution to LoA. You have to believe in it 100% so that when it finally happens, it comes as no surprise whatsoever. You have to treat it with the the same certainty of knowing that the sun will rise in the morning— Which is to say you don’t think about it too deeply because it’s so braindead obvious that it will happen.
>>
>>28434578
> the sun will rise in the morning
Keeping this in mind
>>
Should I keep writing affirmations until it happens or should I "let it go?"
>>
>>28435208
You should persist in the belief that it has/will happen.

It is beneficial to think from the point of view of being successful. i.e. not "Oh I wish that could happen, what can I do to make it more likely?" but "Oh I'm so glad that it worked out just like I wished, now I can enjoy the thing I wanted"
>>
Having to manifest so many things for my life to become barely decent is so exhausting and discouraging.
I think I'm just gonna manifest dying in my sleep instead.
>>
It seems like every success story is about events, and not actual physical changes of matter (e.g. altering your own body). Can anybody think of reasons as to why this might be? Is it because you're constantly being reminded of what is? Is there less of a probability aspect to it?
>>
>>28435520
Also how do I visualize the scene after I die in my sleep? That sounds so abstract.
>>
>>28416920

Not sure if it will help or not but try browsing through this guy's videos. I didn't see any videos directly related to what you are describing but he has some that target various pelvis/hip issues if you search for that.

Some of the movements may seem silly but he's a qigong guy, the movements are a combination of basic physical stretches, and techniques to get qi flowing properly to certain areas (kinda like an alternate way of performing acupuncture on yourself).

https://www.youtube.com/c/austingohofficial/search?query=pelvis
>>
Lolll what fuckin bunch of delusional psychotic creeps.... holy shit I got mentally ill reading your fucking delusional comments. Wow just wow.

I can't believe you delusioned fucks exist
>>
>>28435886
If I'm delusional then why are my manifestations so heckin cute and valid?
>>
>>28435886
>creeps
>got mentally ill
>wow just wow
go back to humping ur pillow
>>
>>28435942
he's hates us cuz he anus
>>
>>28433719
This should be the next OP pic
>>
File: no thanks.jpg (24 KB, 380x380)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>28423693
stop i don't want k4mala
>>28433719
yes
>>
>>28435520
too real lol
>>
how are we doin lads?
>>
>>28431848
"magick" is gay
crowley was a fag
LoA works
>>
>>28437696
Based
>>
Can I use remote sudection if I don't know what the person looks like?
>>
>>28438113
People have claimed to have manifested random people into their lives bearing specific traits of their ideal lovers. If that's your intention, then yes.
>>
>>28438161
I have a specific person in mind, but I know them only through the Internet and I don't know what they look like.
>>
>>28438113
>Can I _________________.
Can you create the genuine feeling of having obtained that thing? Can you live in that feeling in 100% confidence that it is done? Then yes.
>>
>>28432352
You are essentially switching your awareness to a universe where she loves you.
>>
>>28438177
In that case, the answer is still yes.
>>
File: jq09wljfrce61.png (657 KB, 636x548)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>Learn about Law of Assumption
>Try it out
>It works
>Realize I have the power of God essentially and can totally change my life
>
>Think of funny video I remember seeing
>Manifest it instead of searching for it on youtube
I guess I don't really want for much after all. Still cool though.
>>
>>28438209
The small things are the best
>>
>>28438209
Lets see the video
>>
File: Scott Adams.png (492 KB, 727x662)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
Latest from Scott Adams (based Dilbert merchant, simulation wizard) on how he generated probably close to a million dollars within a week or two by doing affirmations.
He did it as a test of affirmations with his wife. They were trying to generate random free money.

Starts at 19:29 ends at 31:15

https://youtu.be/1tRVREnTToE?t=1169
>>
Magick > LoA
don't waste your time with this stuff anymore, just start practicing magick. trust me, it's worth it.
>>
>>28439347
Begone, Satan.
>>
>>28439347
Sounds like you're trying to justify your choices by advertising them here.

I think that people that espouse 'magick' tend to have no foundation but an uncontrolled yearning for sophistry which leads to confused and eclectic beliefs and unclear goals. The image you posted which attempts to ambiguously combine tarot, kaballah, and astrology is a perfect example of that tendency.

Are you a student of Crowley and a practitioner of English gematria to use the term 'magick'? It's obvious to anyone that practices magic that some kind of LoA exists as a practical application, and to anyone that practices LoA that magic exists in some formal structure that they're more or less concerned with. Are your intentions of posting here to heckle people and congratulate yourself, or to foster discussion and point people in the direction of helpful resources?
>>
>>28439347
You can waste your time reading old kike books or you could do this one quick trick. It's called loa.
>>
File: IQ score.jpg (74 KB, 960x916)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>28439347
>>
>>28439672
You seem a bit ignorant. I had a similar mindset like you, but for me it was because I was just lazy and spent all my time mentally masturbating hoping that all I ever wished to accomplish would just come to me. Still, in a sense LoA worked, it led me to the TOOLS that I needed (Magick) to actually be able to work towards those goals. We live in a physical universe full of limitations, and the energy has to ground.
>>28439651
Magick is kind of like the Yoga of the west. It's to work towards self attainment and for spiritual means. We are all here, every single one of us for a personal single unique purpose, and practicing Magick is a way to find out that purpose (among other things). Sure, you can use Magick for material gains too which is fine, but still. We have a limited time here on earth and completing the "Great Work" or "finding your purpose" is far more important than just material gains. Also, doing the "Great Work" will give you material gains anyway.
>The image you posted which attempts to ambiguously combine tarot, kaballah, and astrology is a perfect example of that tendency.
If you actually studied the Hermetic Kabbalah you would understand the correspondences, there are A LOT more of them in fact and some people even spend all their lives studying them. I'm just a Western Ceremonial Magickian, not a Thelemite. I'm here trying to help, I regret wasting years on LoA and other New Age stuff just because I was ignorant and lazy. Maybe I can help others to not fall into the same trap.
>>28439930
While LoA is real, it's kind of "weak". Like using a spoon to dig pit instead of using an excavator. Also, if this stuff was so simple, we'd all be manifesting shit like crazy all the time which is simply not the case. We live in the physical realm full of restrictions. This practices are tens of thousands of years old knowledge that the ancients knew and built their systems upon, unlike this New Age watered down stuff.

PS. Neville was a Kabbalist
>>
>>28439930
Based.
>>
>>28439347
>>28440046
You're still here lol? I thought you were leaving.
>>
>>28439930
based
>>
>>28416920
Meditation and relaxation exercises. After those manifesting is very easy. It's far easier to manifest when you actively help yourself, all that is needed is small extra push.
A bit shallow to let dick define you no?
>>
>>28438514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sMQpWCNTQw
>>
>>28439347
Let's stop pretending it's not the same thing with a different name
>>
>>28440046
>physical universe full of limitations
We live in a mental universe. Abandon Duality, it's an illusion.
>>
Dang LoA is still going on holy fuck don't you guys know by now she won't notice you just by you THINKING of her!
stupid fucks just go out and ask girls out it's not that hard just don't act weird at all and you'll be fine
>>
>>28440886
Ugh you trolls are always trash as this. Go away lol
>>
>>28440886
Why do you think I'm doing loa on a person?
>>
>>28440593
>A bit shallow to let dick define you no?
Ah yes, good luck finding a long term partner/wife without a working dick
>>
>>28441050
I'm in one. It works sometimes and love has nothing to do with penis. It never bothered her that much.
>>
I have a question.

Why is it that in the past, I tried to manifest my first SP and it never came to pass. It was as if the universe conspired to keep us apart. Even when she was single.

And when it comes to this 2nd SP, she likes me but is seeing someone and got engaged because my focus was elsewhere because I wanted the first one the universe didn’t want me having. But all of a sudden, the universe wants me to have this one and is going out of its way for me with this.

Why is that going on? Is it a vibrational match thing?
>>
>>28441174
Souls doing this and that, hard to follow the greater plans. If you get a relationship going you can see how important lessons were learned during the separation, even if they come up as traumas for healing.
>>
>>28438961
Looks like the Dilbert boy has done it once again
Check out this Scott Adams book review/analysis https://youtu.be/tk-kJ3ov1Wg
>>
>>28440046
> If you actually studied the Hermetic Kabbalah you would understand the correspondences, there are A LOT more of them in fact and some people even spend all their lives studying them.
Explain a single one please. I have reason to believe that this either isn't true or an entirely fruitless endeavor, which in magic amounts to the same thing, but I'll hear your reasoning first.

> I'm here trying to help, I regret wasting years on LoA and other New Age stuff just because I was ignorant and lazy. Maybe I can help others to not fall into the same trap.
I don't necessarily disagree with you or your intentions overall, but the assumptions you're making and the way you're arguing semantics isn't helping. Like I said, magic and LoA aren't in any way mutually exclusive, so comparing them and arguing one is better than the other just doesn't make any sense. Keep in mind that there are a variety of theories and doctrines discussed here and you have no clear opponents or students other than your own imagination, so why don't you begin by describing what you consider LoA, or what you learned initially, and how studying Hermeticism or Kabbalah improved your understanding or practice?
>>
>>28441750
You want to hear more from this left hand path seeker?
>>
>>28441750
here's his first post.
>>28430671
your initial assumptions about his intentions was correct.
>>
>manifest becoming superman
>became superman
I win
>>
>>28405508
You will never be reality wizards like asteroidanon
>>
>>28440046
Alright. How do you start to understand this stuff? Should I read Crowley? Evola?
>>
>>28440046
>neville was a kabbalist
>didn't preach magick as his method for manifestation

cope harder heathen
>>
File: 1445655843130.jpg (48 KB, 600x600)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>28433786
>Is there anything I can do to easily talk to her and transfer her from him to me and remove the 3rd party, despite being engaged? I saw this off another thread and it gave me hope to my destiny.
Start watching Create Your Future videos on YouTube ASAP.
Watch everything you can. Amanda and her team have a treasure trove of SP related content, including getting rid of 3Ps. There are multiple ways to handle this, and not knowing your exact situation, I cannot recommend any particular one.

However, good luck and godspeed, from one SP journeyer to another.
>>
>>28435208
You write the affirmations so that you remember what to repeat to yourself when you're afk.

Reading is no different from saying it to yourself. The act of writing just excites some people; if it makes you feel better to write it rather than just saying it to yourself, then go with that.

Letting go does not mean letting go of your desire. It means letting go of the feelings and thoughts of not having your desire. "Obsession" here means desperate lack.

Neville says to persist in your assumption that your desire is yours. What you are doing is reaffirming and reinforcing your belief until it manifests, strengthening your resolution and warding it against doubt.

You are always affirming something as long as you are thinking about the thing. The key is to keep the thoughts you do have positive.
>>
File: 1522535589981.png (90 KB, 1105x1053)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>28435520
Isn't it wonderful.
>>
>>28441174
Supposedly you never truly let go of the old story with your first SP, whereas you had much less resistance with the new one.
>>
File: visualization trick.png (69 KB, 630x828)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>
So what are people's thoughts on zoomers finding out about LOA through amino and later tiktok, as well as essay youtubers like TheOdd1sout finding about the tiktok LOA/shifters and refuting them/LOA/shifting?
>>
>>28440046

>While LoA is real, it's kind of "weak"

Yes and no, depending on who's teachings you are talking about. Magic, yoga, hermetics, daoism, esoteric buddhism, shamanistic stuff, any kind of occult teachings are essentially just a more "themed" and "fleshed out" cultural system to promote evolution of consciousness/spiritual growth and improve communication between conscious and subconscious/god (the end being that they are essentially merged, for example someone like Jesus).

So when so say LoA is a weak version of that, I think that statement is true if you are talking about more new-agey authors, for example books like The Secret or your average LoA youtuber.

However Neville's writings are a bit different. And it makes sense since he spent time in Rosicrucian orders and other occult studies, experienced various occult siddhi's beyond just using LoA. He was an actual mystic, unlike most modern authors. Neville core teaching is that you need to reach the state of "awareness of being", and that's easy to say but not so easy to do. He may as well say you need to reach enlighenment or gnosis. His "awareness of being" is essentially what some buddhists would call "residing in clear light" and is one of the highest attainments of meditation. Obviously not everyone needs to truly reach that state in order to get a few successful manifestation experiences. But to be capable of truly manifesting ANYTHING, performing any miracle, you really need to be in fully enlightened (or whatever you prefer to call it (state).

I guess my point is, what Neville is ultimately advocating is basically the absolute highest attainment of magic/yoga/etc. I think that's actually one of the weaknesses of his teachings, it's not exactly made clear to the reader just what kind of spiritual state you would need to reach for Neville's words to become literally true for you. And all this is relevant to point out because most people here are mainly learning from Neville's stuff.
>>
>>28433786
>>28444285
Speaking of which, watch this on how to get rid of a 3P.

Get rid of the Blocks and 3P & Get Your SP Now, Success Story & Live Workshop Feat Katie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7wHIpKRvcc
>>
>>28445759
The Law of Attraction is a wide funnel on the top that drips out through the Law of Assumption on the other end.
Doesn't matter where you start, but where you end up.
>>
how do i stop being negative
>>
>>28446407
be positive
>>
File: kenny.jpg (25 KB, 400x317)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>28446447
>>
>>28445953
What is Law of Assumption?
>>
>>28446846
Neville Goddard's teaching that your rooted assumptions about the world will harden into fact. What you feelingly believe to be true shall become true in your reality.
>>
>>28447470
how can you believe otherwise? say, absolutely hypothetically, that i get rejected by women. from that arises the belief that women are into me. you cant stop this because the fact has been shown before the belief. at first the belief is neutral of course and then it is shaped. how can you believe anything other than what you witness daily?,
>>
>>28447489
arent*
>>
>>28447517
>>28447489
dude it's all made up, either use it to make your life better or don't. It changes how you think, it doesn't do anything by being noticed my dude, adopt the mindset or it doesnt work. if that seems corny than this just isn't for you. It's not a logical pursuit in the western sense
>>
>>28447489

>how can you believe anything other than what you witness daily?

It can be difficult and that's what makes LoA a technique to be learned/improved/mastered. If it was easy everyone would get everything they want easily (well, on a deeper philosophical level everyone DOES get exactly what they want, but you get what I mean).
>>
File: special - 1606903434459.jpg (567 KB, 2632x888)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>28447489
>>28447517
>how can you believe anything other than what you witness daily?,
You have to turn your attention away from what you experience in the 3D, because it is only a reflection of what you believed in the past.

According to Neville Goddard, consciousness is the only reality---the world within your mind; so imagination creates reality. If you would have the faith to ignore your unwanted experiences and instead persistently devote your attention to the ideal, you would find that the previously seemingly concrete and immovable world around you will begin to shift and bend itself to meet your desire.

If you would assume, know deeply, that you are desirable to women and could have any you want, despite your previous unpopularity and extensive rejections, your brazen impudence would be rewarded over time---in some cases suddenly---with the adoration you wished for. God is your wonderful human imagination, and with it, all things (supposedly) are possible.
>>
>>28445784
Awareness of being imo is the empty mind. Just being. The I AM that comes before anything else. The I AM that is not manifested, where you just ARE. This is the most important thing. You let go of everything that defines you until you get to the I AM, and then redefine yourself. To do this, sit in silence, be still and be present. Then, imagine what you desire was already true and real until it clicks in your chest, give thanks and go on with your life. Do this exercise daily.
>>
>>28447489
Research Cory Skyy, he uses the LoA to turn average people into ladies' men.
>>
>>28444338
This post clarifies things so much, people are always vague about the letting go aspect. Thank you.
>>
>>28444415

That sounds far more feasible to understand.

She never rejected my advances, but she was seeing someone. But the more I let go of the older one, the more she lets go of her guy.

>>28441399

I can kinda see that. People learn and experience from each other and then move on, etc.

Yeah, I guess that’s just how life works.
>>
>>28445784
How do you achieve enlightenment? By meditating a lot?
>>
>>28445784
There is no need to advance far to use LoA effectively. When you become one with all nothing really happened because you were always the same. You can manifest just fine using different methods with or without being lost.
You are right that if you want to live and breath conscious manifesting there is a need to find unity.

>>28448075
This is what I do but less focus on manifesting because I make my reality no matter what and I'm happy with it.
>>
all methods are valid. there is no magick vs loa debate that should be taken seriously. they're just preference and arguing preference is retarded.
>>
>>28449973
Nice, I'm manifesting my death as we speak. Putting a lot into it. Will be very interesting!
>>
>>28450214
Death is one of the easiest things to do in life. You have so many options with 100% success rate that require almost no effort. Good luck.
>>
There’s a girl I like who I want to get intimate and have sex with.

What would be a good affirmation to manifest sex with a specific person?

“My penis is penetrating J’s vagina.”

I say this while imagining getting passionately intimate with her and then having sex with her.

Are there better suggestions to help manifest it where she naturally makes the moves as well and the way we both get together to copulate is natural as well when we both want and ask for it?
>>
>>28408707
my biggest issue is that my mind drafts away no matter what I do. the more I'm tired, the worse it is.
>>
>>28450599
What's your current relationship and how do you interact?

How about "She's always looking at my crotch" or "She swoons whenever she sees me", even "She does whatever I tell her to do"

Affirming/visualizing the foreplay and aftermath of sexual encounters is more effective than the hardcore stuff. Toy with the dynamic of your attraction at a high level
>>
>>28450981
>>28450599
Better yet, imagine the morning after. What would imply you had great sex? Would you feel loved? Loving? How would it feel knowing you're satisfied sexually and you managed to satisfy her? Imagine waking up just before she does. What's it feel like?
>>
>>28451057

That idea itself feels really good; knowing we had a really great night. Refreshed, relaxed and relieved of all sexual tension, just cuddling and pillow talking intimately while caressing each other.
>>
>>28450981

We haven’t spoken in years. She knows I’ve always been interested in her, but she’s always been scared, resistant and avoidant over it.

I’m wanting to manifest where she’s comfortable, secure and confident around me and sees good things about me instead of anything negative.
>>
>>28413471
>advanced magickian
>magickian
>kian
cringe
>>
>>28451134
Ok, how real does it feel? Can you feel her hand on your neck? Are your breaths synchronized? How warm is her back? How cold is the pillow? What sensations do you get as a result of listening to her voice?
>>
>>28451222

Very real.

It’s more like she’s embracing my side with her head against under my neck in our warm naked bodies. Her arm under my upper back and mine around hers slowly and gently stroking and scratching the backs of our necks together.

We’re breathing at our own pace feeling ourselves, her body is melting warm and soft on mine as she lies on me. The pillow is comfortable under us. I feel my heart, body and soul warm and melt comfortably like butter as she whispers and speaks softly to me as I too satisfy her doing the same.
>>
Can I use Loa to attract supernatural entities such as succubus?
>>
new thread
>>28451549
>>28451549
>>28451549
>>
>>28451222

Anon, can we continue this convo on the new thread? I like where all this has been going.
>>
>>28451222

Coming back, I can feel her hand on the back of my neck. Our breathing is now more in sync. Her back is nice, warm and soft as I hold, embrace and caress her. The pillow has gotten a lot warmer now. And as she speaks softly to me, I feel relieved and happy knowing she’s speaking softly and intimately like the way we always wanted to speak and talk to each other. It feels more accurate this time now.
>>
>>28451660
>>28451222

In addition, I can feel our hearts warming and melting into each other’s sweet, warm embrace.
>>
>>28450599
When I was unconsciously manifesting sex, I simply was certain that it was going to happen, I was determined that it was going to happen and didn't have any doubts about being turned down. But it was a one thing led to another type deal, rather than "Let's meet up so we can screw." It was "Let's hang out at your place" and the chemistry handled the rest.

>where she naturally makes the moves as well
No need to be a beta dude.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.