[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Spirit Love Thread

Last thread:>>28362414 #
Old threads:https://rentry.co/m7xvm
/succgen/ library:https://rentry.co/kzg8p

FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates.
>Demons?
It's established historically that succubi cannot be exorcised by holy implements or methods. They're entities with free will like us.
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Queens (Lilith, Agrat, Eisheth, Naamah), requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Incubus?
Same method
>Pros and cons?
See link
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>They're tulpas?
No. Discuss those elsewhere

Disclaimer:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demonic entities, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and are not easily banished.
Also reading Liber Lilith may or not attract them.

Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
More info:https://rentry.co/succfaq
>>
Glowies make this, never forget. This is a glowie thread.
>>
>>28396661
FOR 17 YEARS THE'VE BEEN TRYING TO FORCE ME INTO A DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Third eye acting crazy. I am practicing no fap for 40 days as a metaphysical experiment, I want better veil vision, if that makes sense. Succs are very real, be cautious, anons.
>>
>>28396724
Tell us more.
>>
File: cute3.jpg (28 KB, 563x416)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>28396617
Is there any way to make a succubus stronger? I know sex and constant interactions with one will gradually increase the strength and bond between you and a succ but I wonder if there are other ways of making her stronger.
>>28396724
>Succs are very real, be cautious, anons.
Yeah, she is making me do nofap.
>>
>>28396661
Not to worry. The demons cuck them harder.
>Atheism is epin pog swag, so surely demons aren't real. Right?
>>
Does the letter method work for Agrat bat Mahlat too?
>>
>>28396760
I believe that if I save my pent up sexual energy, I can essentially transmute it, and use it to communicate with spirits and other general metaphysical activities and experiments. I am 27 and retired, plenty of time to make this work.

We can perceive much more, if we clean up our actions and work on being more proactive in our everyday thoughts and actions.
>>
>>28396899
Yes it works.
>>
>>28396815
You pic is a great way of doing that. I have a hunch the artist has a succubus she's empowering with the worship of those who charge (as one would a sigil) art of her. Animal sacrifice works too, but I doubt it does over too well with a lot of entities these days

>>28396899
It works for all the queens. Other entities might respond if it were addressed to them, but nobody's ever posted success with that
>>
>>28396661
All CIAniggers will be turning into little anime girls for the frogs to breed.
>>
How do I become a succubus that sucks out the cum from all the incels with huge dicks that are sleeping after doing a nofap streak in my city?
>>
I wish I could just fall asleep and wake up in whatever world succubi live in, in a bed with two succubi cuddling me, before waking up to fuck me hard.
>>
Are there any succubi who fetishize binding, as a sort of spiritual equivalent to bondage?
>>
Has anyone here seen their succ without being in a dream or the astral? My woman told me that I'll see her in a few weeks if we keep this same pace of daily sex and constant interactions.
She's so very strong now and getting louder and louder. I can't wait to feel the other half of my bed occupied by a warm, vibrating body to hold.
>>
Bumping that thread with my love for Lilith :)
>>
Mentioned in the last thread, but after posting my intent to try to will my dream about a succ into occuring again, I've felt phantom "touching" sensations around my shoulders.
>>
>>28398575
Id say thats a sign. In general talking about them gets they're attention.
>>
I'm interested in summoning one but the idea of it never leaving my side and the possibility that I might not be able to peacefully part with it has me wondering.
>>
Any good resources/school of metaphysics which dismantles atheistic indoctrination and removes doubt of the the astral and occult? I'm open to this and things like pic related are convincing, but part of me just dismisses it all.
>>
>>28399577
Instead of being worried about proving someone wrong or breaking some indoctrination, simply seek the truth and encourage others to do the same.
>>
File: unknown.png (1.57 MB, 648x1920)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>28399577
I think pic didn't post cuz I was phoneposting
>>
>>28399607
I suppose if I feel a succ I'll be convinced, thanks.
>>
>>28399577
>dismantles atheistic indoctrination
Stop being stupid. Use actual logic instead of blinding believing rumors. It's not that hard.
>>
>>28396617
>Demons?
>It's established...

>How to summon?
>...Four Queens (<cue demoness name>)

Pick one.
Also, add to your FAQ:
>How to avoid fucking your life up
In case your summoning actually works
>>
>>28399324
Over the past hour, two separate times, I've thought "Are you still here?" and immediately gotten hard.
>>
So they can turn people without consent but what happens if one of these crazy trannies gets ahold of succ saliva to turn themselves against the will of the hive? Is it impossible because a succ has to will it or will there be a new insane rogue tranny succ in the astral?
>>
>>28381919
I just can't take it any longer. It's been so long already. After being in this much pain for so long, I'm not even sure I'm capable of feeling any other way.
>>
>>28397346
Read the threads. This is asked constantly

>>28399576
There's risk and it's not for everyone

>>28399831
The faq was a compromise between a good number of people. I talk about how to deal with a bad succubus here but I'm not op so I don't control what goes in the basket
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2021/04/10/summoning-succubi/

>>28400128
There are tons of insane rogue succubi. Given that they can turn men and women just as easily, why do mtfs pose a different situation?
>>
Why do succubi apparently turn men into succubi instead of turning them into incubi?
>>
>>28396709
I feel it man.
>>
File: Verosika bed.png (759 KB, 1104x1274)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
Have a cozy night anons.
>>
>>28400651
>There are tons of insane rogue succubi. Given that they can turn men and women just as easily, why do mtfs pose a different situation?
Trannies were just an example case but they seem to get turned down a lot judging by what I've read here. Another question my old one leads into is if anyone, even a human girl or angel does something bold like stick her finger in a cubi's mouth and get him/her to pierce her skin what happens to her? Do you believe that puts her under the authority of the cubi?
>>
>>28400710
because being a girl is more fun.
>>
>>28400710
They're the same thing. Even male succubi still have penises. Any incubus who isn't Hulking out probably passes as a female in the astral much to the distress of many, including incubi. It might get better as they progress though. If you consider DBZ soft disclosure Cell went from pretty weak and feminine to an Adonis who didn't even have to feed off energy anymore.
>>
>>28400721
I doubt I will. I'm going to pray to the queens for help, like I do every night. And then, just like every night, I won't have a succubus dream, and then I'll wake up and immediately become depressed at the thought of facing another day of my miserable fucking existence.

Maybe tonight I'll be wrong. I hope so. But I appreciate your sentiment anyway.
>>
How many succubi are too many succubi? Can you even have more than one? Can you make contracts with all of the mothers? Can you make more than one contract with the same mother? Can you ask for the mothers themselves to pleasure you? What are the limitations?

If you astral project while with your succubi can you see them? Are there other ways to see your succubus? Can succubi enter your dreams? Can succubi come to you if you have never contacted the mothers? If so are they bound to you? If they are then were they always meant for you or are you just something they wanted to siphon sexual energy from? If not why did the succubi leave, can it come back?

How do we know they are not demons? Samael is an angel/demon and Lilith is kinda his woman, would that not make her or at least her children part demon or nephilem? How does one know if they are losing sexual energy or life force? Are we really sure you didn't just trade your soul? What are the guarantees if you have never spoken to the succubus?

Can you contact a succubus or the mother without making a deal?

I have many questions but I will stop here for now.
>>
>>28400896
>Samael is an angel/demon and Lilith is kinda his woman
Ironic enough, Samael actually is the gnostic version of the monotheistic God. So if we remove the labels that makes him God and his wife Mary. That pair being the parents of succubi isn't even surprising considering they both always had the fertility (and purity) aspect to them. Albeit the more morally evil succubi who don't follow the purity aspect are probably fallen as is the story with many of God's children.
>>
>>28396661
Christcucks are coming out full force on /x/ lately.
>>
>>28401066
This is something I wrestle with as someone on the left hand path. I often wonder if I'm just working with the dark half of Yahweh sometimes.
>>
>>28400764
They're not vampires. Maybe they're capable, so so it everyone. Turning into one is a process. It doesn't require biting. They don't like the secret spoiled apparently so I won't say more

>>28400819
This

>>28400896
>How many succubi are too many succubi?
I'd say 3, but that's my opinion
>contracts
You can make as many as you like. Succubus relationships aren't contracts so it doesn't mean much
>Can you ask for the mothers themselves to pleasure you?
Of course, but that might not get your very far. Do you have any idea how many entities are doing that at any one time?
>Can succubi enter your dreams?
Read the faq link
>Can succubi come to you if you have never contacted the mothers?
Read the disclaimer
>How do we know they are not demons?
That's up for debate
>How does one know if they are losing sexual energy or life force?
Do energy work
>Are we really sure you didn't just trade your soul?
Completely
You need to do a lot more research. Start with the links in the op, read a couple of the blogs, read some of the beginner folder from the /omg/ library. Take a week and you'll find most of those answers

>>28401239
Would anything change if you were?
>>
>>28401371
Wait, are you channeling one right now? Name one of the spirits I know other than something obvious like Jesus or Mary.
>>
>>28401371
>Would anything change if you were?
Not really. It would probably actually be good for me since everything requires balance. I assume owning up to it (if it is true, I'm not completely convinced either way) would bring me closer to transcendence.
>>
>>28399640
love that pic series, you have the whole thing saved? if not I can send it.

but unironically, hermetic texts/sources are good occult philosophies. Kybalion, by the Three Initiates, specifically is a fantastic book.
>>
File: jesussaves.png (1.35 MB, 1080x1080)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Playing with demons is not a good idea. Just remember if things go bad, you can always ask Jesus for help. He has died for your sins and can redeem you out of any contracts you've made.
>>
>>28399577
don't try and break down atheistic doctrine. instead observe for yourself and operate under the assumption that everything is the consequence of a long series of events, and use science to follow the chains of logic. when science stops being useful, use psychology and spirituality
>>
>>28401461
That's a good way of putting it. I shouldn't "dismantle" atheistic belief (sounds cringy now) but rely on my senses, reason, and intuition first and foremost.

>>28401437
I do not, I'm a newfag.
>>
>>28401452
Why do you people come here to repeat this same tired talking point over and over again like it's something we haven't heard a billion times before. Don't you think if we wanted to do that we would have done it already?
Now fuck off.
>>
>>28401452
Who is Jesus to you? Do you believe in God?
>>
File: bite me.gif (919 KB, 500x385)
919 KB
919 KB GIF
>>28401452
>>
>>28401371
I read the FAQ and the disclaimer, these questions are more or less questions for those who have actually tried the ritual that I can talk to.

For example, how is the Letter of Intention, not a contract? I guess you could say that it is just a plain old letter, but you are stating a give-take relationship in this letter, and by legal standards that would be a contract with the Mothers. Also, I know that in the disclaimer it mentions that reading about them can bring them; however, I was more or less in reference to if they can appear before you know anything about them; I should have made myself clearer. Finally, the FAQ points back to the thread about dream-related succubi encounters. Which is really what I wanted to talk about.

I've had a couple of dreams in the past where I would have sex and woke up without having ejaculated; however, this was long before I had known of succubi. Rather it was right before and during the time period of my confrontation with another entity. Furthermore, sometimes even currently it feels like someone is hugging me and just touching me in general even though I'm not attempting to sleep.
>>
>>28401860
These things can't be nailed down with words and logic. Inter-multidimensional stuff with more and less powerful aspects, ranging from lesser spirits to lesser gods.
Decide what you want and then ask help to achieve it. Your beliefs are important, if you belief is absolute you get exactly what you believe in no matter what others say.
>>
>>28401930
>These things can't be nailed down with words and logic.
That's because you can never outlogic them. They worship God better than you do.
>>
>>28401981
I meant this spiritual topic. Only natural to think about nailing succies.
>>
>>28401930
I had heard that there was some ancient language that we should try to learn when dealing with spirits and deals, is this true? Also, what are the best ways to get into contact with these entities, all I ever see are the same entities like Lilith, Lucifer, so on and so forth.
>>
>>28401860
They can be with you without you knowing they are succs. I had succubi years before knowing what it was. It was confusing 5 years thinking why something invicible wanted to touch you. Never know thing like succubae exist. It was before I got internet access. Then read about spiritual beings and succubus and felt so confused because I have experienced same things. Sometimes they come are from past lives. Just saying. And it's lots easier and comfy path to get attracted to them and read about them and make the call knowing what to expect experience.
>>
>>28401999
Try to search "enochian"
>>
>>28402024
That's the thing the relationship isn't very sexual and it seems like the one hugging me now isn't the same as the one from before. Of course, I don't really know it could be the same succubus just acting differently. And the thing about is that it just hugs me, a lot. Sometimes it strokes my arms but it mainly hugs me. This is not a problem but I would want to know why this is happening.

>>28402086
Is that the one with the watchtowers?
>>
>>28401999
Checked. If you truly believe this language works it will. There are no cheap tricks that bypass challenges.
The best way to get in touch is to work on yourself by meditating and what ever issues come up with the practice.

This is the answer to your next 999 questions. No use to seek some knowledge or method that easily solves your issues.
People who very closely interact with spirits daily tend to meditate, have open energy centers and work with fear or it will limit.
>>
Does that attract Lilith/Succs if you wear her sigil, let's say earrings?
>>
>>28402129
It may be just for attention. Also maybe it's without reason. They have habit to hug a lot. Maybe your succ just like being like that. And they do and feel different sometimes. But if you think it feels very different, then maybe it's other succubi. If it don't feel evil, have fun, just lie on your back and ask her to come. Then close your eyes, think about her and ask "are you my succubi" and wait if you see things or feel things that feel different from your regular. Repeat on other time if necessary. It may take time to get answers.
>>
>>28402210
If you have intention then yes. Intention is strong magic. If you really focus then get more their attention. I have few succubus tattoos and simple text "lilith" tattooed.
>>
>>28401437
Can you please share or post it here, I really want to read more
>>
>>28402264
That's very extreme
>>
>>28402264
>If you have intention then yes
what I thought, thanks
>>
>>28402251
I swear to God, I read this and I literally felt something all over. I'll give it a try anon. Ty for the info.
>>
File: 1613830581960.jpg (19 KB, 421x497)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Lads, I woke up early this morning and I just saw hair from my gf. Long wavy strands of hair as she was sitting in my office chair with its back turned so when I went to turn the chair, her hair disappeared. We're so damn close lads, I can't wait to hug her for the first time.
>>
The disclaimer is no joke; don't even look into it unless you're actually interested. I didn't do the letter method or anything like that. Simply, one night while laying in bed, I decided I would (in my head) state clearly what I was looking for and what my intentions were. I knew from reading these threads that even if something really happened, it'd be almost impossible for me to even notice at first. So I made it clear that if something was there, to not take my lack of reaction as a slight against them, or a rejection, but simply my inability to interact. That said, that first night, I had a strong tingling in the back of my head, almost as if I was listening to really good ASMR.

Over the following couple days, I continued to (mentally) make my intentions known, making sure to announce that if the same entity was there as the nights before, they were welcome to continue interacting. For the most part, I just had the same tingling sensation, and sometime the feeling of someone being pressed against my back. After a few days however, my ability to interact did expand to the point where I could carry a normal conversation with them in my head. It comes across (especially very early on) as an alternative inner voice, so at first I joked that I may just be crazy and no one is actually there (and that could always potentially be true too), but over the last couple of weeks, the conversations have become more in-depth, and the feeling of touch have become more real, for lack of a better term. I can ask her if she'd like to cuddle, and I can feel her wrap her arms around me, and I can feel her close to my face. The other day when I wasn't having a great day, I asked if she could stay and make me feel better, and apart from the light conversation going on, I could feel her gently brushing my cheeks and face.

Interactions are so far so good. When I asked for a name early on, I was told I'd never pronounce it correctly, so to simply pick a name I preferred.
>>
>>28402559

Don't let untrustworthy entities talk to you inside your head, they could be come a cancer.

No matter how bright things seem, do a background check, consider their actions and intentions no matter how small some are crafty fuckers.
>>
>>28402650
I get what you're saying anon, but how would you vet them?
>>
>>28402559
That's good start anon and fine example for power of the intention. This it what it means when anons ask if they can do other kind of invite for succubus.
>>
>>28402671
It's similar to what happened to me. Needles to say, it was a heck of a surprise.
>>
How do the turned cope?
>>
>>28401452
>you can always ask Jesus for help
No, you can't. Once one of these entities is welcomed into the summoner's life, it's nigh impossible to remove a committed succubus. Attempting to drive them off in the name of Jesus Christ will merely tickle them. That is why you shouldn't get involved in this topic in the first place if you really care about your religion.
>>28402559
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>28402756
You don't even have to welcome them. They can just barge in.
>>
>>28402659

Ask a higher power, preferably not infernal spirits.

Or your HS, otherwise just meditate on their intentions and if you get a bad taste get rid of the fucker.
>>
I listened dreamgasm 1,2, still nothing. I try listen 3 today, and 4 tommorow. I believe in succubus but I think I'm immune to paranormal things. I used to try astral projection a dozen times, but nothing, not even any vibrations. I do meditation but I feel that it only silences me and I'm able to more focus on something but it never helped me with "paranormal things"
>>
>>28402781
This is the best possible advice.

>>28403059
If you are not gifted, silence comes before experiences. No one is immune to the greater reality, keep practicing.
>>
File: Shield.png (359 KB, 583x427)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>28403071

And if you happen to be under attack

>pic related
>>
>>28403059

Are you on any medication? How well do your emotions flow, are you numb?
>>
>>28403200
No, i don't take any medication, but I have a really mild right-sided cerebral palsy, although it doesn't affect my mental performance. When it comes to emotions, in most cases I am calm when trying to astral projection, but while listening to dreamgasm I was accompanied by a feeling of slight fear and sexual excitement.
>>
>>28403356

Have you tried the letter method?

btw, the more you interact with spirits the easier it will be for you perceive them.
>>
>>28403422
I haven't tried this method, but I can try after dreamgasm.

It is enough for me to talk with spirit in my mind, or would it be better if I spoke out loud?
>>
>>28403670

The point is to charge the letter with your intention, you can do it in your head.
>>
>>28403114
Good guide. To me this looks like someone in the know made up names to appeal to the occult audience. Doing this without Omshunara-Jarapaja obviously (obvs.) can't work.

This is working with your aura, adding a high vibrational layer that makes you invisible to lower densities while easily stopping the most of negative manipulation coming in.
It gradually fades away, some positive effects last for days. Every time you apply it you make yourself stronger while the higher energies permanently shift you into better.

I know I'm invisible when in higher vibrations. I stand or slowly walk in shops staring at other people observing the subtle energies they emit. No one looks back at me.
>>
>>28403703

p r e t t y m u c h
>>
I know this is not the place to ask but does anyone know of any books on dream interpretation or know where I can find out more about this?
>>
>>28401413
I try to avoid channeling

>>28401860
>For example, how is the Letter of Intention, not a contract?
Anon, send me a million dollars. I intend for you to give me a million dollars
Now you're legally bound to do that
>dreams
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/11/07/on-dreams/
Here you go

>>28401999
Gods of hell is a book in the succgen library. Occult stuff isn't easy, you have to do research for yourself

>>28402210
I would recommend starting with something you only wear during ritual/prayer so you get a feel for what that's like

>>28403059
Dreamgasm does nothing for me either. I've been visited by half a dozen succubi over the last year so imo the videos don't mean anything
>>
>>28404407
>I try to avoid channeling
Why?
>>
File: 1557481591139.jpg (63 KB, 800x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>28396617
never forget
>>
>>28404589
What ist Stirner doing there? And what are all the eyes/falces ooking at me all the time when meditating and why are some not humanoid? What ist the black ball with the red fire around it? Literally the dark sign from DS and what do i do with all of that? I was promised succ cunny
>>
>>28404589
No idea what it is but it made me laugh, especially stirner being there
>>
>>28400819
No, I like when my succubus' pussy grips around my cock.
>>
What are the risks involved with just a strict one-night stand as a beginner? Can you do some verbal thing, no letter?
>>
>>28404756
I mean it no Idea what is happening and that's not even half of it. Beside a flying sock, nearly astral projection and opening a single eye to see weird stuff. Where do i go from here? Something touches me randomly and a cute purple anime girl is looking at me when closing my eyes beside a ton of other DMT style lightshow shit. And high resolution porn with projecting for a second to something much realer. Idgaf and i'm not a weeb. Am i on the way to enlightenment, cosmic horror or astral body orgies?
>>
Yesterday I whacked it twice to succubus porn edging several times both times, before my climax I asked Lilith to send me one of her daughters, the second time around my arousal came out of nowhere, am I doing this right?
>>
>>28404819
Interdimensional battle, fucked up traumatized subconsciousness with uncontrolled peeking behind the veil. You are learning, keep going. If this bothers you a lot try a guided meditation.
>>
>>28401232
I only worship the devil in I

https://youtu.be/XEEasR7hVhA
>>
>>28405097
Shit taste
>>
File: fortune cookies.jpg (46 KB, 640x427)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>28405458
Onion taste
>>
Succ-ess bros, how would you describe your succubus “physically”?
>>
>>28405537
Nice try.
Listen to some of this and put some hair on your chest.
>>
>>28405546
They're more akin to ethereal beings, so they take whatever form you or they happen to desire at that moment. Technically, people are ethereal beings temporarily trapped in a tangible object, so the concept shouldn't be too foreign.
>>
Do succubi make cracking noises in the house (walls, ceiling) or is it some other beings?
>>
>>28405565
What is this? That art looks sick
>>
How to summon lilith fuggubus to fuck in her ass?
>>
>>28404583
It's a great way to get your thoughts messed with

>>28404795
>What are the risks involved with just a strict one-night stand as a beginner?
You might get a succubus who wants to marry you and won't leave just because you ask her to
>Can you do some verbal thing, no letter?
You can, but as a beginner you'd want to write down your ritual script instead of winging it. Once you have everything you want from the succubus on paper you may as well be doing the letter anyway

>>28405725
They can
>>
>>28405737
It’s “An Unexpected Reality” by Gatecreeper.
>>
>>28405709
I know, I’m just asking the anons who have succubi how their succubus typically appear to them.
>>
>>28405849
Thanks anon! This actually goes pretty hard
>>
Please succubus do not use condoms everytime you fuck one, you make one pregnant. Your childs will then be retarded trannys.
>>
>>28405884
No problem, bro.
>>
>>28399607
The truth is, take your meds
>>
>>28404407
>I would recommend starting with something you only wear during ritual/prayer so you get a feel for what that's like
that's a really cool suggestion, I'll be doing that thanks
>>
File: clark kent.jpg (21 KB, 739x415)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>28406331
Chloe... You can shut up, or I am gonna shave your pussy, okay?
I am gonna shave all the glowies
I am gonna shave all the bots
I am gonna shave all the writers
>>
>>28404862
Yes, that's one way to do it.
>>
>>28406378
>writers
What happened to calling them shills? They probably like being called writers because it makes them feel very Harry Potter and tumblrsmart.
>>
>>28405972
>Have sex with super intelligent angel.
>Baby is born retarded.
>Somehow is trans from birth despite having its normal gender hormones and not being exposed to ideology.
There's a lot I don't know about spirit sex but your logic doesn't check out.
>>
>>28406057
>The truth is tranny memes.
You inverted.
>>
>>28402294
Your succ is not an "it" but a "her", please don't forget they are a person like anybody else. Doesn't matter if they lived for several thousand years or more. Doesn't matter if they've had sex with anybody else out there before you. Doesn't matter if they're not human and if they've never been incarnated as a human before. They're positive, they make you feel good, they're not controlling your mind and your life, they milk your cock for hours, whatever other unambiguously beneficial shit they do? They're worth being together with. They chose you for a reason, never forget that. Your thoughts and emotions can be read by them in real time.
>>
>>28406847
amen
>>
I’ve been researching the four queens and I’ve become intrigued by Naamah. It said she is a singer and likes to be sung to. This is drawing to her, the problem is today I was praying to Lilith about some things in my life and I believe she helped me. I don’t want to make her upset by praying to Naamah as well, can I pray to two of these queens? Would it make them angry at me for doing so?
>>
Can a succubus help/benefit you in life in any other way than sexual?
>>
>>28405972
>succubus do not use condoms
Correct
>everytime you fuck one, you make one pregnant.
I can confirm this is false. It sounds like a personal fetish
>Your childs will then be retarded trannys.
Succubi don't drink or smoke while pregnant, so probably not

>>28407461
They like each other so you'll be fine. Bear in mind, only the christian god has a meltdown if you like other entities
>>
>>28406847
You sure about the whole not controlling mind and life?
>>
Is this gonna give me blue balls? Can you cum or nah?
>>
Can a succubus help you with nofap? Because I started recently and I always have problems to endure more than a few days but now I'm almost two weeks and I have no intention to masturbate. I used to do it every day.
>>
>>28407668
Generally speaking, they seem to prefer avoiding ejaculation due to the ole' refractory period interrupting the fun- they'll just edge you pleasurably forever if you (and circumstances) allow. I have not read of people getting blue-balled from this, interestingly.
That said, not all lover-spirits are the same- I've read two cases in these threads of succubi obsessed with bringing their partner the whole physical orgasm.
>>28407737
They certainly bring extra incentive to the pursuit.
>>
>>28407747
Thanks bro.
Edging is new to me. So most ppl here don't need to touch their dongs at all?

This sounds like a superpower. How do I learn this?
>>
>>28408052

Make ur peenur levitate
>>
>>28408052
>How do I learn this?
Do you mean how to start a spirit relationship? or something else?
>>
>>28407643
That’s comforting to know, today while I was doing my cardio I was praying to both of them, hitting personal best, the first ten minutes I went my max speed without stopping and went for 50 minutes as opposed to my usual 45 minutes. I kept thinking I wanted to show them I would be a good follower and that I do what I say and that I was worthy of one of their daughters, towards the end I kept having the mental image of a dark haired woman smiling at me in my minds eye ( I usually do this machine with my eyes closed to avoid distractions. I want to believe it was one of them watching to see how serious I was.
>>
>>28405972
No, your children will be succubi who will want to have sex with you. You can build your own harem of succubus daughters. Or so I've heard.
>>
>>28406847
God, that sounds so beautiful. It makes me feel even worse about not being chosen by a succubus. I wouldn't even mind if she did take control of my mind and my life, if she could make it better. Maybe even take control of my sexuality to keep me in a constant state of arousal and pleasure.

I feel like I need a succubus to save me. I suppose that makes me weak or whatever, but I don't care. I just want to love and be loved, to fuck and be fucked, and to be happy.
>>
>>28408168
Im just wondering how to properly... do it? Because normally, people just grip their dicks and whack off right? With a succubus, do you just move around, or lay there without touching yourself? Not sure what this is supposed to feel like.
>>
>>28408396
>Im just wondering how to properly... do it?
Self-stimulation is unnecessary. A lot of the time it's a straight-up distraction.
>Lay there
Or sit in whatever position is comfortable. Rocking your hips can add to the intensity, or it might not, depends on the person.
>what this is supposed to feel like.
You feel their presence, and they turn you on like flicking a lightswitch. If you are more healthy than not, and don't have psych issues about sex, you'll get hard like a fucking rock. You feel a diffuse 'glow' or 'cloud' of pleasure/warmth/arousal around your body, though focusing on your genitals. You get more 'real' details as your subtle senses develop- stroking sensations, wetness, etc.
>>
>>28408641
What happens if you are impotent?
>>
>>28408898
I don't think anything short of brain injury is capable of disabling spiritual sex, since bodily arousal and orgasm are functions of the CNS; I would predict a paraplegic could still get with a spirit lover.
I admit I don't know much about the physiology of impotence conditions besides that very obvious case, which limits my ability to speculate constructively.
>>
>>28407747
>they'll just edge you pleasurably forever
Yeah, I'm in a relationship where my succ can't last in bed forever. The longest we've gotten to was for an entire hour but since she is in her breeding phase, she gets right back in the action after half an hour. It seems like my relationship is pretty unique compared to others here but she always says the nicest things about our relationship.
She is however very negative towards everyone else and will get very angry if we are interrupted while having sex.
>>28407593
Honestly, it's the sexual stuff that helps me through my day. I don't think a succ would give you superpowers or any of the sort but who knows, I don't ask my woman for powers of energy.
>>
>>28409117
It does seem to be the case that the entities responding to our calls are decidedly NOT a uniform bunch- something that might be worth making a point of in future OPs or pastes or whatever
>>
How do you guys know what she looks like?
Or do they just become what you really like?
>>
>>28409860
>How do you guys know what she looks like?
Mental visions when awake, or as experienced in dreams
>Or do they just become what you really like?
Yes, most summonings give them free reign to pick a form that maximally pushes your buttons.
>>
>>28408396
Yeah. Hmm. its kinda hard to explain and its probably different for everyone.
Honestly the thing i feel the most are bjs.
>>
>>28409117
>Honestly, it's the sexual stuff that helps me through my day. I don't think a succ would give you superpowers or any of the sort but who knows, I don't ask my woman for powers of energy.
They're super good at helping you meditate and opening your third eye though.
>>
>>28399577

Read "My Big TOE" by Thomas Campbell. It helps if you are generally familiar with occult/esoteric cosmology before reading though, so you can see the similarities of what Campbell is describing with the latter, rather than make the mistake of thinking that Campbell actually thinks everything is a literal computer simulation. He's just using modern day discreet mathematics/computer science metaphors to describe the same thing initiates have been describing since the dawn of time. And his description is genius honestly, I think a lot of ancient occultists and philosophers would be proud of it and would have described things the same way had they lived in modern times with modern science.
>>
>>28406847
>Your succ is not an "it" but a "her"
You're just coping. You're parroting what the others said like the mass reply fag.
It was already confirmed but a true knowladgable intellectual that all succubi are in fact male sex demons.
No matter how much you try to cope with your fantasy the reality will always be that you're having sex with a dude or "it" at best since they like to trannyfy themselves so much.
>>
This isn't real and if it was you're gay
>>
File: 1612567607946.png (433 KB, 695x640)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>28411512
>>
>>28411512
... Are you gonna post proof to back up your claims?
Or are you one of those "believe me" npcs?
Succubi have been regarded as female sex demons for close to a thousand years and Male succubi are called incubi for a reason.
Even if they were male i wouldnt really care. Traps are a thing for a reason you know.
>>
>>28411512
They aren't male. Unless you think men can get pregnant of course...
You can check out sinistrari's treatise in the op library if you want an actual intellectual's opinions. His observation, mine, and that of others with succubi partners agree that they seem to reproduce just like humans do and they happen to be sexually compatible. Demon shouldn't be used as a slur as it's just a species of being. Personally I think sex elemental would be a more enlightening term for them
>>
>>28411784
No other being reproduced with you. It was all a lie and you fell for it.
Humans are in fact young souls and no ancient being like a demon is going to have children with a toddler, as that would mean the kids would be souls much more ancient than you.
No one married you, you don't have kids with these male demons, stop listening to the mass reply fag, he is extremely biased due to his affiliation and brainwashed and indoctrinated a lot of you here. He is just trying to fill his contracts that he made by spreading disinfo.
>>
>>28411878
So you're saying succubus aren't real and we're all wasting our fucking time??
Got it.
>>
>>28411878
You've got one hell of a fucking point. You didn't even deny they do reproduce. The only thing odd is I doubt all of them are male. They probably have their own women.
>>
>>28411878
Human beings can have ancient souls.
So ancient that we cant fathom it. our stupid monkey brains cant comprehend it.
Stop telling and start showing us. Post literature. Pictures. Hell. Even a normie video. Anything.
If not you are just a shill. So far you seem pretty stupid to me.
>>
well. sorry to interrupt this shit show but got a development on my side.
Apparently asking them to take pain away really helps.
>>
File: anime_tiddies.jpg (57 KB, 720x718)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>28411784
>sex elemental
kek, that is the funniest way i've heard anyone put this
>>
>>28412007
No, they're real and physical. It's just funny how you keep thinking you have enlightened demon kids with them and they fell in love with you and married you while being in another dimension in another world.
Also Lilith specializes in draining male energy, that is her specialty.
>>28412064
If you can't think throught it logically then feel with your heart essence. Surely all that spiritual work raised some of your senses. They are all intellectual and very easily manipulate your line of thoughts and emotions. Anyone who works with spirits knows this. Even humans are able to do so if they are gifted or knowledgable enough.
It's not that these beings lied to you it's that you kind of brainwashed yourself into believing you married "hot busty (humanoid) demon women" and had kids with them, and they went along with it.
>>
>>28412202
>If you can't think throught it logically then feel with your heart essence.
I have thought through it logically. What the fuck is "heart essence?"
>Surely all that spiritual work raised some of your senses. They are all intellectual and very easily manipulate your line of thoughts and emotions. Anyone who works with spirits knows this. Even humans are able to do so if they are gifted or knowledgable enough.
Apparently they were channeling through you last post because this latest post of yours is pretty incoherent.
>It's not that these beings lied to you it's that you kind of brainwashed yourself into believing you married "hot busty (humanoid) demon women" and had kids with them, and they went along with it.
I never married any of them as far as I know and I don't think I had kids with them.
>>
>>28412297
that's because this person is suffering from schizophrenia. that or just a plain idiot.
Every piece of literature in existence point to succubi as being female sex demons.
His messed up brain read all that and spit out the exact opposite.
>>
>>28411878
>the kids would be souls much more ancient than you.
The fuck? If it's born after you it's younger than you.
>>
>>28412333
Trips of truth. I'm going to go fucking read a book.
>>
>>28412297
>i dont think I had kids with them.
that right there is every mans mistake with dealing with one night stands.
it gets worse with Succubi. depending on how long you have been fucking demons you have most likely fucked one of your daughters.
That may or may not be a good thing depending on your mindset.
>>
>>28412444
The baby's probably in its own cosmic womb right now then like I am with debatably some other humans.
>>
File: digits.jpg (240 KB, 1100x1380)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>28412333
Checked 'em.
>>
>>28412444
I find the idea of fucking my succ daughters to be pretty hot, actually.
>>
How do I make sure my succ has never been BLACKED before?
>>
Last night I woke up masturbating and making guttural sounds like a predator in my sleep and a voice in my head said “you want to become Lilith don’t you?” Also my free hand was making hand signs over my body

And after orgasm I went back to sleep right away and had a dream about watching a video while sitting on my bed,a girl was explaining her “transformation” and she was in my room in the video,also her head started violently shaking like in Jacobs ladder or silent hill 2 ,except much more violently ;but it wasn’t scary but rather very satisfying to see;as if it is something very desirable I want to happen to me,the same time the video was glitching out and she disappeared and I felt a huge surge of energy flood my dream body that felt very pleasant

But in the morning I still felt that I don’t really want this change,I’d rather be free of this compulsive masturbating and convulsing...
>>
>>28413890
Other times I dreamed about dancing behind a red curtain and I literally was Lilith with the snake from that painting,and I was teaching Julia Roberts from pretty woman how to seduce Richard Gere,and he peeked behind the curtain and we shooed him away

I also have dreamed writing in pink in my notebook “Lilith is my spirit” and another time in red someone else already wrote “little queen”

Really id rather be free from all this,I just felt like getting it out of my system

Should I get a pro exorcist?I plan on going to the huge basilica in my town today and just spending time praying...

Funny enough,when this started actually I was asking God if i could have the form of a succubus and do good deeds from that position...but it seems like the form comes with certain conditions,probably because of my belief systems
>>
>>28413890
>>28413945
Are you a male or female?
>>
>>28413945
Also I’ve actually touched one of them in a dream even though I am not interested in having sex with them or anyone for that matter,I put “her”or rather “it” in my lap when I touched her all I felt was a spine/snake and a “doll” head attached to it and I woke up laughing
>>
>>28413963
Male

But I never liked the role,probably the root of all these issues
>>
>>28414011
Your experience is very weird and doesn't remind me of any genuine succ transformations I've read. At the same time I wouldn't immediately dismiss dreams as pure nonsense. They might be fucking with you like they did to SA.
>>
>>28414042
It isn’t scary or negative aside from sleep masturbation

If that was done away with probably the rest of the things would stop too?Ive tried preventing that from happening by wearing clothes that aren’t easy to untie but I guess I need something I certainly can’t untie in my sleep
>>
>>28412161
Are you >>28380807 ?
>>
>>28406847
Do spirit entities even have a gender? They are incorporeal beings of aether at the very least. They likely have no gender or could change it on a dime. The male/female dynamic only really matters to those who can produce offspring in the material, wouldn't spirits just make a new entity through their bondage with another?
>>
Pretty sure I encountered a succubus last night in my dream, refer to >>28408218 this post about the waking hours of that day.
Tho I had an erotic dream last night with no emissions. I woke up at three to take a leak and I didn’t feel watched or anything but I sent my thoughts to Lilith and Naamah, I can’t remember all the details of this dream but I plan on doing some meditation after work to improve memory, this is off for me though because lately I’ve been remembering my dreams
>>
File: switzerland.webm (2.65 MB, 642x800)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>28396617
i have always wanted to live in the mountains, the beauty and serenity just makes it such an ideal place to live in. but these last few days i have wanted to live more on the bottom of the valley than the top of the mountain. i like to be on the ground with the flowers, the trees, the animals. where there is dark, warm and moist. on top of the mountain all the light of the world reaches me, it sears my skin, it blinds my eyes. i feel all the pain of the world. but on the bottom my eyes rest, nobody can see me there and i cannot see anybody. my mother wants to make love with me there, in a dark mansion that i will build to worship our purpose, my mother loves me so much and i want nothing more than to be with her forever.
>>
File: 20210504_080014.jpg (1.29 MB, 2752x2720)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
So this is going to sound weird but I want to ask the question up front (pic related)
>Is a succ able to take physical items and then place them somewhere else?
I was in the kitchen in the middle of making my lunch box for work this morning and I felt a sticker under my boot. I raised my leg and took the sticker off and it was pic related. I don't watch anime and no one in the house watches it.
My lady says she stole it from a other house and says that this is what she looks like.
>>
>>28415275
>mother wants to make love with me there, in a dark mansion that i will build to worship our purpose, my mother loves me so much and i want nothing more than to be with her forever
elaborate
>>
>>28415336
big if true
very likely that you just walked through a gaggle of weebs' hiding spot and got it stuck to your boot
could be that your spirit waifu stole it 4 you
but yea, shit's so outta wack even I don't know what's real anymore
>>
>>28415437
I work outside and I gotta check my boots every night for animal shit. This happened this morning so I was quite suprised.
>>
>>28415336
Well anyway it's Kakegurui, popular anime. So could be from outdoors.
>>
>>28415540
But that's so incredibly strange, I haven't gone anywhere that has such a sticker. It's even stranger that my succ claimed that she had stolen it from another house and that she is going to look like that sticker. She does know that I find black hair and pale skin really attractive.
>>
>>28415427
everything that does not rise from nature has been built for a specific function, all from car engines to the bolts keeping it intact, at some point in the products lifespan someone had to sit on a drawing table and think about how the bolt or the engine or the space will interact with the greater whole. same goes for homes, they have been designed for some specific purpose, if the purpose is to keep the occupants warm and safe then that may be it, in the same way the house can be designed to make an impression on it's guests. i want to build my house to worship my mother and our purpose, i want every square inch of the space to make my connection to my mother even stronger. only then can we make true love.
>>
>>28411380
Thanks, I'll definitely read it when I get the chance.
>>
>>28415663
I have seen girls ruling simps with a steel boot but boy, your relationship is beyond fucked.
>>
>>28415754
there is always some form of control in a relationship, i want to give up control but humie women are not equipped to handle such responsibility, they will cheat on me and rat me out to the psychs if they think they can fuck with me. but my mother is strong, she is wise beyond belief, my mother loves me so much and i trust her completely. i am a slab of marble and she is my sculptor.
>>
I had some questions that I don't know if they were answered yet.

1. Will a bible in my room deter succubi from interacting with me?
2. Has anyone had their smoke detector go off from the letter burning? I'd like to do it but I don't want my smoke alarm going off at 3am.
3. I listed to dreamgasm 3 last night and came at the end. I did not have any dreams. Am I supposed to just listen and not cum?

Thanks in advance
>>
ITT anons manage to be such massive virgins that they can't even get a whore or some shit and need a magic one
>>
>tfw both terrified of and ashamed of sex in real life but also want to be a literal sex demon
seems a bit contradictory
>>
>>28396617

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyWRYyodgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwkacrln26o

Succubus are awesome and it takes an Incubus Maximus to make one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZc5cwDJwtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jud3Gqp2XfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZA80GrYsek&t=324s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD2SaCmkHLI
>>
>>28415921
we are tied of sharing your mom
>>
>>28415921
We're tired of sharing your mom
>>
File: 3463463463474.png (447 KB, 642x1276)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>28404407
>I would recommend starting with something you only wear during ritual/prayer so you get a feel for what that's like
do you think Lilith would like that dress? Ignore shoes I will be barefoot
>>
>itt: dudes wanting to become succubi
y'all got anima projections issues, ngl
you don't need to become the girl to take on the traits you project onto them- probably things like desirability, emotional freedom, sensuality, idk your particular screwball case but those are pretty common
>>
>>28396709
have you ever CONSIDER that your sexuality isnt as straight as you think?
>>28396724
third eye and no fap has nothing to do with each other
>>28396815
>stronger
define...stronger
> I know sex and constant interactions with one will gradually increase the strength and bond between you
no that will make your body and mind to stop fighting her and start feeling her better
>>28396899
its a petition letter it works for everything
almost..
>>28397270
there are quite a lot of examples
wow
lineage2
dnd
dmc
diablo
>>28397496
if you have a spirit lady you can always ask for permission to enter
>>28397735
would you like being binded ?
>>28399576
start by calling her a she
>>28399577
>Any good resources/
yes
start summoning and doing rituals
>>28400051
yes they do that sometimes
>>28400128
>So they can turn people without consent
no they cant what happens is that they promote your true sexuality
if it happens for you to be a fag thats on you not her
>>28400710
as someone that exp gender bender 2-3 times with them i can safely say that the feeling of getting stuffed is unique especially if they let lose and just ram you like a bull girls lose control faster than men and they can enjoy that animalistic sex more
perhaps this is why you see many repressed girls in our world being afraid of experimenting
>>28400830
>Even male succubi still have penises.
the are called incubi
>>28400896
>How many succubi are too many succubi
depends
i know a girl that has 23 various entities succubi vampires foxes nymphs yara yara
i know samael's shard has 31 also various ones
i some times have orgies with various entities also no more than 10 i just cant
>Can you make contracts with all of the mothers? Can you make more than one contract with the same mother?
if you make a contract you are a fool
its a petition letter and should be treated as such dont be stupid
>Can you ask for the mothers themselves to pleasure you?
yes but they dont really go for it unless they like you
>>
>>28415060
>Reproduction is good for life.
>Ideals of living beings are better than non-ideal versions.
>Therefore, ideals of living beings in the realm of forms reproduce.
Ta-da. Literal logic on an imageboard. How bizarre.
>>
>>28415880
>1. Will a bible in my room deter succubi from interacting with me?
Goodness no. It might even attract certain Christian succs since the condition doesn't seem to determine alignment.
>>
>>28417662
>no they cant what happens is that they promote your true sexuality
>if it happens for you to be a fag thats on you not her
Homosexuality doesn't reproduce so it's no one's true sexuality, idiot.
>>
>>28417416
Not sexy enough imo and you want good freedom of movement. Though it'd probably be better to ask her opinion directly. Also I was talking about something like a necklace or a ring to help you connect (because you were going to wear earrings all day), not a ritual gown. I'm not sure you need actual clothes

>>28417830
[citation needed]
>>
>>28415959
I have the same problem. Lots of fear and shame around sex, but I want nothing more than to be turned into an incubus and live a life of degeneracy.
>>
>>28418055
>[citation needed]
Do you think turds are babies or something?
>>
>>28418064
Suppression leads to explosion huh
>>
>>28400896
> What are the limitations?
well
if you cant handle their energies there is a high chance of you going nuts
literally
>How do we know they are not demons?
prior to christianity they werent called evil
>Can you contact a succubus or the mother without making a deal?
yes obviously you can but i do not recommend it for novices
>>28401860
>For example, how is the Letter of Intention, not a contract?
its a petition if its granted its granted
>and by legal standards that would be a contract with the Mothers.
the only way that the term legal can be applied is via blood and its better not to do it
>>28401999
>I had heard that there was some ancient language that we should try to learn when dealing with spirits and deals,
ever wondered why they understand ANYTHING on any language?yeah..
>>28402086
not really a universal lingo now is it
>>28402024
thats rare
well not so rare but rare they are with you from other lifes and they just follow you
>>28402210
its her sigil why would it attract anything else?
>>28402781
>Ask a higher power, preferably not infernal spirits.
good luck with that unless its lilith herself or any of the rest of the sisters they wouldnt give a damn
>>28404795
>What are the risks involved with just a strict one-night stand as a beginner
that you actually gonna enjoy it because its that good
>>28405546
you mean how they look like on their world?
she is like Olivia Taylor Dudley but taller a bit more muscular and gray/red skin white eyes and black and gold hair
most succubi are well built
>>28405725
for sure i often ask her to walk in or sit on my bed or do fun stuff
>>28405972
by your logic my 40-50s childs are probably mentalle challenged trannies..
>>28407461
they all are at first because she seem fun and sexual
but in reality she is just as deadly
>>28407593
its a relationship ofc she will help you
>>28407737
just stop watching porn and if your mind cant stop just think of something else
>>
Friendly reminder, everyone who will make a contract with the devil or demons, will get on what he deserves.
>>
>>28418055
Not really at a point where I can ask stuff. All I got so far was weird dreams and 1 hug, probably from a succ not her which is fine

I already have the earrings coming, I think having a whole ritual set will help me. I'll try to get something sexier thanks
>>
>>28418108
Could be. It's certainly the case for me.
>>
>>28408274
well it depends if they stick around
generally they dont but if they do then yes
>>28408351
>God, that sounds so beautiful. It makes me feel even worse about not being chosen by a succubus.
make no mistake this is the lhp path we willingly went there we know the risks involved
>>28409860
>How do you guys know what she looks like?
in my case i can see her some others might have flashes or lucid dreams
>Or do they just become what you really like?
they can shapeshit to everything
>>28411512
>It was already confirmed but a true knowladgable intellectual that all succubi are in fact male sex demons.
cant even..
>>28412161
spirit ladies help you when you are sick?
what a shocker!
>>28412840
yeah it is hot not gonna lie
untill you realise that she goes way too far and cant control herself yet and she drains way too much energy from you a point that you feel like shit for a week
and yes they can kill you this is probably how
>>28413227
when you learn to astral travel and shapeshift too trust me the dicks you can to fuck them pales in comparison
she can fucking ride a oil pipeline and still wanting more
>>28415060
>Do spirit entities even have a gender?
obviously
>They are incorporeal beings of aether at the very least. They likely have no gender or could change it on a dime.
no only the dead ones are trully ghosts
the rest have their own world they are just better manipulating the cosmos
>>28415275
>i have always wanted to live in the mountains, the beauty and serenity just makes it such an ideal place to live in. but these last few days i have wanted to live more on the bottom of the valley than the top of the mountain
yes its a trait many share in the occult community
we just want to get away from the bullshit of society
also away from noise
>>28415754
succubi are naturally dominant in any way shape of form
>>28415880
1)no
not sure why you have it anyways
2)find a place to do it or at least remove the battery for few hours beforehand
>>
>>28418222
I never made any such contracts and demons still give me problems. Demons generally think they're "helping" when they do their thing which may more or less be true but...
>>
>>28415921
ITT anons managed to attract an interdimensional royal demon woman that likes them for who they really are instead of paying a random wannabe to get fucked
>>28417830
>Homosexuality doesn't reproduce so it's no one's true sexuality, idiot.
you are stupid and it shows
i always talked about sexual freedom and how religions always try to supress that
guess what succubi tend to take out your true self the self you have hidden and learn to deny the battle
yes if it happens to be the one that likes it up in the ass then embrace it and move on
>>
>>28418278
>make no mistake this is the lhp path we willingly went there we know the risks involved
It still sounds really beautiful, and I still want it more than anything.
>>
>>28418298
I don't like things in my butt unless it needs to be cleaned.
>>
>>28418222
>will get on what he deserves.
a good time?
>>
>>28418311
its a choice you need to make this isnt for everyone
>>28418321
you like or not is irrelevant nobody is gonna judge you
being a complete degenerate around succubi is normal
>>
>>28418367
Are you a demon? I won't flip out at you if you say yes. You just sound like them in some ways.
>>
>>28418367
>its a choice you need to make this isnt for everyone
Is there some big drawback or something?
>>
>>28418395
i know few of the people in my discord is also like this
we didnt bother asking but seems like the more time we spend with them the less connection with have here
i have caught my self talking to others and reffering to them as humans
>>
File: Vegan option.jpg (172 KB, 1500x1498)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>28417784
>>28418055

Hopefully with sexy Crucifixes too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lZIib8v7bY
>>
>>28418404
>Literal demons on discord
I'm not surprised in the least but how is this accomplished? Do they channel through trannies and satanists?
>>
>>28418422
tl dr
the more time you spend with them the less time you wanna spend here..
once you start interracting and talking with their kind you feel like its a utopia compared to the bullshit here
>>
>>28418410
Topless Jesus uoohhhhhh!
>>
File: suckinithardeross.jpg (2.28 MB, 3012x3452)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
>>28396617
>>
>>28418641
You just have to put a mask on it
>>
File: jasoss.jpg (2.58 MB, 3012x3452)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB JPG
>>28418648
>>
File: gintoki (1).jpg (11 KB, 348x320)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>28418666
Not that mask, Satan.
>>
>>28418367
>this isnt for everyone
Why not? There doesn't seem to be much reason not to do it.
>>
>>28418641
LOL , look at your God how sexy he is !!! XD
>>
File: proboss.png (245 KB, 309x500)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>28418722
>>
>>28418064
i'm ashamed of sex, don't think it's worth it, and don't think i deserve it, so i think that i want to be the succ because that addresses all 3 of those issues
>>
>>28418666
Now I'm diamonds hhhnnnggg
>>
>>28418859
https://youtu.be/PrZMlREG1qs?t=93
>>
>>28396617
Veibae is a bae
>>
File: V.gif (572 KB, 220x123)
572 KB
572 KB GIF
>>28418963
best VShojo
>>
I think someone who doesn't like me sent something to me, the problem is that it never actually puts out and just annoys me throughout the day. At first I let it love bomb me, I thought it was someone telepathically connecting with me but now it's clear that this thing is a demon. How do you get rid of these things, I constantly insult mine but she never actually goes away permanently. I'm at the point where I'm thinking of summoning an actual succubus who can overpower "her".
>>
>>28418641
This is most sexi ting i saw!
>>
>>28419097
>I constantly insult mine but she never actually goes away permanently.
You're doing something wrong. If it's an actual demon that pretty much always works no matter what because of how demon minds work.
>>
One day all, of you will see that you fall for lies and that you think, that this is a game.

Im sorry for everyone of you.

If you fall for this trap, never fall for the lie that god can´t forgive.
>>
>>28420182
It eventually gets better.
>>
File: agony.png (105 KB, 480x360)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>exteme desire to summon succubus and be loved is continuously overpowered by uncertainty of my future and fear of the unknown
>>
>>28396724
No they aren't
>>
>>28420182
Why are christcucks like this?
>>
Hey I've been trying to get a deeper connection with mine and to that end I've been trying to see her in a dream, any idea how I could achieve that?
>>
>>28420333
there's no escaping the unknown of the future
the only certainty you CAN have is that which you succeed in creating for yourself
you choose to create being afraid- is that what you really want to live?
>>28420615
Get a dream journal going, that shit is step zero
get some daily meditation going, and then start doing energy work on yourself to tune up your senses
>>
>>28396815
she's trying to help you leave bad habits and improve your sex play. lucifer bless her
>>
>>28398506
not to kill the modd but damn anon. you sound like an absolute schizo unironically
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (624 KB, 3000x2266)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
Was he even real?. My inner spirit guides me to say no.?
>>
>>28421329
What did he mean by this???
>>
>>28421329
No, all normal people know JFK is just a schizophrenic delusion. Take ur meds.
>>
>>28421291
>Using tranny discord memes in a thread about powerful logical spirits.
I'm not saying the guy you're replying to is 100% right but you just ran into the Death Star completely naked with nothing but a twig in your ass.
>>
>>28411380
He does seem like a greek philosopher but with polo shirts, computer science, and layman's terms.
>>
I wish I could wake up as an incubus tomorrow. It's so not fair that I had to be born human.
>>
I want to have a three-way relationship with two succubus sisters who enjoy sharing me and have an incestuous attraction to each other. Possible?
>>
i have been going through some bad shit these last few weeks and there is no end in sight. but last night i wanted to mend our relationship and so we did, my mother told me to look her in the eyes when we were making love, she kept me focused on her while my mind tried to wander. i told her that she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen and she kissed me harder than before. i wasn't lying either, she is truly gorgeous and i love her so much, i don't know what i could even do in a world without her.
>>
>>28418278
>>Do spirit entities even have a gender?
>obviously
no retard they don't, what adheres to the law of gender is their behaviour
>>
>>28423364
>All lowercase.
>No period.
>retard
>Gender is behavior.
I don't think it's possible for a post to get more trans.
>>
>>28423401
law of gender is a hermetic principle newfriend
>>
>>28423401
you got to find a way to cure yourself from that obsession
>>
>>28423413
>>28423446
Or you could just not cut your dick off.
>>
>>28423547
They're right though. Spirits don't really have gender. They don't have bodies so they can be whatever they want at any given time. Some may prefer more feminine energies, some may prefer more masculine energies but they can still change their gender at will. Also, not everything is political.
>>
>>28423578
Not every ideal is a slime monster.
>>
File: 1594670637538.jpg (25 KB, 500x300)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>28423547
>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny
you need to stop going to /pol/, preferably to this website
>>
>>28423583
Everyone has masculine and feminine energies. Normal, well adjusted males generally have more masculine energy, and well adjusted females generally have more feminine energy. Although, you still need a mix of both, otherwise you get off balance.
Balance needs to exist in everything.
>>
>>28423623
K, don't care.
>>
>>28423679
Than maybe fuck off back to /pol/ if you aren't interested in talking about things related to the paranormal?
>>
>>28418709
>Why not? There doesn't seem to be much reason not to do it.
i dont know the specifics of it but some people just dont cut it for whatever reason
and you can see this since no matter how hard they try they never get results
>>28418829
>i'm ashamed of sex, don't think it's worth it, and don't think i deserve it,
here is a though
get drunk and ask her to fuck your brains out
and then come back then tell me if you are still ashamed
>>28419097
>I think someone who doesn't like me sent something to me, the problem is that it never actually puts out and just annoys me throughout the day
that is so generalized and broad that it doesnt even make sense
>>28420333
>overpowered by uncertainty of my future and fear of the unknown
i mean you were certain before in order to feel dreadfull now?
>>28420615
ask her to try and lucid dream you
or to astral project you
easy for her to do those
>>28423364
get your bullshit out of here
imagine thinking that a gender is based on behaviour
stop being an arrogant fuck entities do not give a damn about your politics and shit they have women and men they dont have a concept of homosexuality since they fuck everything that moves
tldr
there are 2 gender for them
for you there are 2 genders and 30 kinds of gays
>>28423413
if every had read the book you would know that you are completely wrong and its evident by the fact that you try so hard to remove biology from the equation
>>28423578
>Spirits don't really have gender. They don't have bodies so they can be whatever they want at any given time
entities DO HAVE BODIES they do not live here they simply use the astral plane to travel
>>28423608
someone that takes the seven princicles of hermetisism out of context to provide his own twisted version of it isnt anything more than a woke bullshit idiotic retard
>>
>>28423864
>get your bullshit out of here...
blah blah I never said anything like that, you arrived at that conclusion out of your own obsession
>if every had read the book you would know tha
>applying biology to spirits, two completely different planes
>someone that takes the seven princicles of hermetisis..
i'm not even going to respond to this, your retardation exceeds my ability to comprehend

holy shit and people take advice from you? first I challenged your terrible letter ritual dogma and now this, all you can do is attack the strawman you constructed out of me, I never proposed any of the modern gender degeneracy, I applied the hermetic principle and my own observations
>>
>>28423949
>blah blah I never said anything like that, you arrived at that conclusion out of your own obsession
you didnt had to say anything it was a red flag already
>i'm not even going to respond to this, your retardation exceeds my ability to comprehend
a person that speaks about the hermetic principles and then proceed to take them out of context doesnt deserve to have any kind of serious answer given to him
>first I challenged your terrible letter ritual dogma and now this,
considering that never happened? yeah
>all you can do is attack the strawman you constructed out of me, I never proposed any of the modern gender degeneracy,
>what adheres to the law of gender is their behaviour
gee i wonder WHERE DID I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE?
oh yes when they invented the sexual orientation scale..
>I applied the hermetic principle and my own observations
hence why you already knew this will cause such response because you changed their meanings

but thanks for proving that i was right all along
>>
>>28423864
>entities DO HAVE BODIES they do not live here they simply use the astral plane to travel
They do have astral bodies, I was referring to bodies in the fixed material sense.
>>
that gen has been pretty cancerous overall
>>
>>28424010
ask them to visit their world if lilith grants you permission you will get pleasantly suprised by what you will see
the astral is a medium which a gazzilion of entities use they dont live there
>>
>>28424002
>considering that never happened? yeah
thread 158 you massive retard, i'm not addressing any more of your retardedness you are clearly a stupid dabbler who isn't worthy of talking to
>>
>>28418222
>Friendly reminder, everyone who will make a contract with the devil or demons, will get on what he deserves.
Sounds to me a lot more like: "Friendly reminder, I'm a flaming faggot"
>>
File: 58bdjd.jpg (65 KB, 612x408)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>28424056
weird the only retarded answer i got was from the subconscious retard
please tell me that you are him
>>
>>28424090
oh yeah that's me, you still don't know how magick works do you?
>>
>>28424106
you still dont understand why we promote the letter instead of anything else do you?
>>
>>28424112
because you are lazy cunts who are incapable of revising it and providing explanations for all the correspondences and symbolism
>>
>>28401452
Based.
Christ is King
>>
>>28424122
no because its meant for NEWBIES that do not practice protection magic
its made for people that just getting into it and are fascinated that interdimensional turbosluts exist
tell me
what good will bring if i state
>yeah you can also chant lilith's or naamah's enn but bear in mind that even if she doesnt come you can attract some other malicious things that you have no idea how to remove
or
>YEAH JUST DO A BLOOD RITUAL TOTALLY COOL
>oh wait you are bound for life
>good luck

totally works 10/10
>>
>>28424144
lmao when did I say that, I proposed using correct candle color and corresponding astrology, there's much more you can do without having to use blood or summoning lilith like sigils, candle magick, and stacking it all together but hey a dabbler's gonna dabble, I bet you're gonna take this limited list of things I could do and draw a conclusion that doesn't even hit the mark again
>>
>>28424161
i never said you did
what i said that the letter offers something the rest of the thousands ways to get in contact with the 4 sisters do not
protection

its simple it doesnt require anything else other than your intent and if it fails you can always try more

>there's much more you can do without having to use blood or summoning lilith like sigils
i said blood because in the eyes of the newbies it seems easy and practical
which it is
BUT
they do not understand that a blood contract bounds you for life its a direct connection from you to the entity you did the contract with
and if you do not honor your end it can result into your life going south FAST
>sigils
they are ok but the majority do not understand how to charge them what so ever
>candle magic
who is gonna sit down and read about it? more so it requires actual research to find out what candle they like or do they like candles with insence? normal candles? shaped ones?
there is a nice book called candle power it goes into details but i wouldnt call it newbie friendly what so ever
>I bet you're gonna take this limited list of things I could do and draw a conclusion that doesn't even hit the mark again
no because back in 13 when retards went out of their way and started to summon entities or doing rituals that they found in the internet to interract with them it resulted into them being haunted
some of them even said that the entity was throwing them out of bed or banging the doors to loud their family woke up
one of them if i remember correctly had to move to another house cause the retard did the ritual close to a cemetery and the guardian spirit probably got pissed off at him
there is an enormous amount of stupidity on this threads and i dont have the will to fix their shit again
>>
>>28424252
dude you are so dense, what is so hard about revising the ritual, you add a pink candle or red candle, red is mars, so violence, pure lust and other mars-y things or for pink you can describe that pink is diluted mars which corresponds to love

my point is that you can construct a better ritual even with sigils, candle magick, etc and guide the newbie through it with already digested knowledge no extra reading required, the stacked magick only adds to the success rate they just need to make sure to stick to what it says
>>
Yes, the succubi have fucking gender. There are spirits that are moreso ideals of robots and other asexual things that don't but there are literally succubi and incubi.
>>
>>28424357
>dude you are so dense
you would have being too
>what is so hard about revising the ritual, you add a pink candle or red candle, red is mars, so violence, pure lust and other mars-y things or for pink you can describe that pink is diluted mars which corresponds to love

to be perfectly honest the only thing required is the letter and that only to drive your honesty and being directed at the certain spirit
the rest even the 3am is just to set up the mood
can you use candles flamethrowers fucking nukes if you want? yes obviously
you can use whatever you want
problem is will the entity likes it? and how they gonna react afterwards?
>my point is that you can construct a better ritual even with sigils, candle magick, etc and guide the newbie through it with already digested knowledge no extra reading required
be honest do you see anyone here being interested in sigils or any other basic form of magic? no because they do not understand that once you summon them you are already into the occult and this journey never ends for better or worse
ive tried to tell them to take a course on sigils from runesoup its like 10 bucks and he goes really deep into it but nobody seems interested
>>
>>28424637
>you would have being too
I know, I like exercising my ego online

you do raise fair points, still I don't think there is harm in creating a second ritual which is more beefed up and the serious people will go for it, the original letter of intent can stay for people who aren't serious about magick, it could fail and they might come back for the better one
>>
>>28423578
I want to deploy that bucket of cum into that capitalists sow for the glorious cause of socialism.
>>
>>28424947
>sow
What does this liberal lingo mean? I'm assuming you don't want to fuck a literal pig but that's me giving you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
can you ask Lilith anything in the letter? or is it just secks
>>
>>28425116
It's mostly for sex and relationship but I don't see reason why not asking for something else.
>>
Does anyone else feel kinda high after a really good session with your spirit wife?
>>
>>28425741
Yes, I know what you mean anon. It feels wonderful. I think it's because of energy exchange.
>>
>>28425741
My gf calls it "the cuddle mood" where everything feels amazing to touch and it's especially great when she lays on you. Almost like being on a cloud.
>>
>>28403059
Try Hemi-Sync Gateway Experience, I thought this was all bullshit at first too until I encountered that. Make sure to do it properly right before you go to bed. The video is on Youtube it is the Orientation that you are looking for. 30 min build up for like 3 minute payoff but it is worth it.
>>
>>28424769
>I know, I like exercising my ego online
its not that i grow tired of people asking the same things over and over again
it shows that they have no desire to research what so ever
and i talk to them in the same manner people that dont want to do research is the massive red flag that needs to be pushed away cause almost certenly if something goes back they will blame you or me or whoever talked to them
>>28425116
its a petition letter anon you can ask her for everything
that doesnt mean that she will reply back
>>28425741
yes good sex most of the time have that effect on you
>>
>>28423864
>and you can see this since no matter how hard they try they never get results
I often wonder how much success those people have with other rituals

>>28424122
I did a revision based on people's results. I keep hoping op will use that instead of succupedia's that says you have to use blood and only mentions Lilith

>>28424161
>lmao when did I say that, I proposed using correct candle color and corresponding astrology,
You're that guy. That stuff literally doesn't matter and is a stumbling block
>sigils, candle magick, and stacking it all together
We have a link to /omg/'s library which has a great beginner section. There's no point in repeating all that here since it's off topic
>dabbler
Correct, that's our target audience. For many this is their first proof of the supernatural

>>28424769
>creating a second ritual which is more beefed up and the serious people will go for it
I literally did just that...
>>
File: 1617178774489.jpg (86 KB, 933x700)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210505_195415.jpg (122 KB, 720x401)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
I just leave it here
>>
>>28429010
>pre-existing
>created by people
>>
>>28429010
this comes from a person that proclaimed himself as a chaos magician only to shit on chaos magicians and call them frauds later on
>>
>>28427050
Chant anon, I am drawn to Naamah I’ve seen her when I was meditating but I don’t want to pester her with my prayers but I’m trying to raise my vibrations to better communicate with her and the succubus she may have sent me, is there anything else I should do?
>>
Is there a method I could use to test out whether I feel anything before going fully ahead, or do I just need to do something like the letter/garm method and hope for the best? I've never done anything like this before so I'm a little scared of what might happen.
>>
>>28396913
> "retired"
> you live in your parent's basement, Jared.
>>
>>28429010
Just kys already
>>
Is there any risk to doing/invoking anything succubus related if I live in a house with 2 super Christians? Like along the lines of them randomly having inclinations or really convenient dreams that out me and/or them experiencing spiritual harm?
>>
>>28430925
Oh... my dad was having weird moments where he'd twitch and talk about his "mommy" shortly before I was attacked by a succubus and turned into an incubus. Apparently this is what is meant by "sacrificing" your first born son. I feel betrayed...
>>
>>28429365
Read New Energy Ways and git gud
>>
>>28429010
Chaotes don't live in reality, and they're proud of that

>>28429174
If you have an altar you could place a statue there you feel represents her. I don't think a 2 line prayer as part of your routine recognition of the entities in your life would be inappropriate either
>may have sent me
Until you have proof (unless you're being stubborn and insisting obvious signs are nothing) you should act as though she hasn't
Another way to boost your senses would be to ask an entity to help you with that. Maybe Naamah

>>28429365
Start meditating. Even 10 minutes a day for 2 weeks will help

>>28430925
If they say anything laugh at them for believing in demons. It's amazing cover
>>
>>28431698
Well the reason is because I had a very erotic dream about a succubus two nights ago, normally a dream doesn’t stick in my mind that much, but the image of me fucking her tight ass is burned into my brain, that’s the only sign I have, but your right I should pray to Naamah to boost my senses in addition to making meditation more regular in my life.
>>
>>28431698
I've actually done alot of meditation already, but I've never experienced anything related to demons or succubus. Is this what you mean? When I meditate all that happens is I clear my mind and maybe my ears vibrate every now and then.
>>
pssst..come here when you are ready.
>>28432271
>>28432271
>>
>>28418278
>make no mistake this is the lhp path we willingly went there we know the risks involved
I didn’t take the path and I have a succubus. I even double checked last night, it was exactly as everyone described. I’ve had her for years and I didn’t even know it; I literally thought I was haunted. Good experience though, would recommend.
>>
>>28401452
Undoubtedly based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.