[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: young blood.jpg (75 KB, 600x775)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Why is the global elite so fascinated with vampirism and living forever? Is it really possible?
>>
File: 563.png (86 KB, 1024x728)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Also post some resources on anti-aging
I'm really interesting in that
>>
>>28161757
I keep thinking they've played their hand too much. Do you think that either -
>they are telling us the truth and they count on the general public being too stupid/cowardly to do anything
>they put out these obviously sketchy ideas to the public (adrenochrome, The Great Reset, Bill Gates blocking the sun) to distract from something else?
>>
>>28161757
Prolonging ones own existence through vampirism may extend your life, but who would want to spend it as a parasite?
That’s my main issue with the Asetianist types. Sure, harvesting loosh probably feels great and keeps you around longer - but it’s not like you’ll be spending that time doing anything worthwhile when your chief concern is finding new hosts to drain.

It’s better to die young having not spent your life draining others than to live forever as an archonic slave to loosh. It just doesn’t sound fulfilling, maybe I’m wrong
>>
No one likes getting old.
>>
>>28161769
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov
>>
>(((ventrue)))
>>
Dude, why are the elite so different from me?
>>
>>28161757
Because they know what's waiting for them when they die.
>>
>>28161757
Newsweek: For the Global Elites ONLY!
>>
>>28161757
>Why is the global elite so fascinated with vampirism and living forever?
What makes you think they are?
>>
yes its possible, but the guy selling it to them is screwing them all with a low quality product and they don't know any better
>>
File: ayo_holup.jpg (61 KB, 701x696)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
cuz we doin cool shit nigga, damn
>>
File: bloodoss.jpg (25 KB, 600x775)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>28161757
>>
>>28161757

They don't believe in the afterlife. Whatever that "undeniable, irrefutable proof" they have in the Vatican Archive that we live in a simulation must be really convincing.
>>
>>28161757
>be super billionaire and can do all I want
>want to continue living like this forever
How hard is it to get this?
>>
File: 1616517992621.jpg (139 KB, 1024x769)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>28161757
They can buy anything they want but youth. They sometimes go crazy and go full Bogdanov mode.
>>28161769
>anti-aging
Do not drink alcohol or smoke. Avoid stress and pollution/noise. Keep your liver clean. Eat meat and some vegetables(Onions and Garlic are good for example) and not too much sugar, fruits and grain products. Do some body exercise(enough that you sweat a lot) and do not get too much sun(You need some Vitamin D though). Also be very comfy. Sadly, genetic is also a factor, so everybody ages in a different way.
Stress every day is the biggest killer though and can cause you physical pain.
>>
>>28162180
Or they might beleive in it, but they might suspect that Satan was lying to them about being their TRUE savior.
They rather see here forever in all their glory.
They just need to achieve 5 sense immersed VR tech and they can literally live in their own made heaven forever.
>>
>>28162203

Now I'm not going to sit here and try to psychoanalyse an otherworldly entity, but I would suggest that shunning an entity after it gives you significant and measurable gifts in life because you got cold feet is a good way to draw its ire, and eventually all the stars of all the worlds will go cold.
>>
>>28162245
That eventuality happen in trillions of years.
In comparison, the world is only 13.7 billion years old.
I think you be bored of eternal life after about 1 trillion years of living in a paradise universe immersive virtual reality.
>>
>>28162283

My point is they're all going to die, whether it's tomorrow or in a trillion trillion tomorrows, and I don't think the written word is beyond the grasp of powerful entities beyond this plane.
>>
>>28162245
Not really shunning. I mean they know how Satan told god how he will try to corrupt men and women (according to Islam for example)
Now, even though they might get help from him, there is still a portion of them that doubt him.
Remember, elite are extremely smart and cunning
>>
>>28162295

Now tell me what place there is for a few tens of thousands of smart, cunning, disloyal people in any hierarchy made of a billion souls.
>>
>>28161757
They know they are going to hell when they die, so they don't want to.
>>
>>28162195
In the past year I feel i've aged three due to drinking. Have cut way back now
>>
>>28162291
Well here is a thing.
There was a story in Quran, about a king who heard about god, heaven and hell.
So he decided to make his own heaven.
He called himself god and killed god worshipers and send them to actual heaven.
But kept his allies and worshipers for his own heaven.
He did whatever he could, provided trees, fountains of drinks, women of all colors and bodies.
All types of pleasure, etc.
It took many years, until it was finished.
The day that he was ready to enter his heaven, right before it’s doors, god send his punishments and him and his worshippers and followers died, before setting foot on the ground.
A bible example of it is tower of Babylon story.
The idea is that god would let men do all they want and get as close at they want to becoming “gods” but the moment they get too close, god smack them down.
Now, if elites really be able to achieve immortality in a heaven type virtual reality, then it means there is no god.
>>
They will have to face God some day, they're just wanting to put it off. Wouldn't you if you were in their postion?
>>
>>28162309
Billions of “useless” souls as they see it.
To them, those others will die for ever
>>
>>28161789
>>28161815
>>28161996
>>28162051
>>28162107
>>28162154
Possibly paid writer
>>
>>28161757
They think that by prolonging their life they can avoid judgement by assuming that it only happens when you die.
>>
>>28162358

>immortality
One day, and sooner than you think, all the stars of all the worlds will eek out their last bit of dying light. One day this universe will end, and all the dust within it will be scattered, useless, unsustainable. Everyone here will die.

>>28162366

No soul is useless. There are always beasts to be fed.
>>
>>28161757
They've literally sold their souls and know that their eternity in hell begins the second they die, and the older they get the more desperate they become to find some way to escape their inevitable fate.
>>
>>28162396
Possibly paid writer as well.
>>
>>28162396
>One day, and sooner than you think, all the stars of all the worlds will eek out their last bit of dying light. One day this universe will end, and all the dust within it will be scattered, useless, unsustainable. Everyone here will die.
God damn Jesus Christ why don’t you get this shit?!
I am telling you, it takes trillions of years.
Believe me, if I get to live in a paradise virtual reality, I would have done all I ever wanted to do in the first trillion years anyway.
Ye the world ends at the end, but by that time, you really want it to end, because you are bored as fuck and there is nothing else to do.
>>
>>28162419

Which is longer, trillions and trillions of years, or eternity?
>>
>>28162403
Only true answer ITT
>>
>>28162430
What eternity?
I am telling you, if the Abrahamic religions are true, then god won’t LET elites to build their own heaven anyway.
If there is no god, then they made a great choice, if there is a god, then they gonna die and get to meet him.
It’s 50/50
>>
>>28162358
>Now, if elites really be able to achieve immortality in a heaven type virtual reality, then it means there is no god.
It doesn't necessarily mean that. God told me that when man chooses to exist without god, they no longer have a covenant with him, meaning they take their fate into their own hands. Basically if the elite go into their virtual reality heaven, they will die forever when the power goes off, or the universe ends, as they no longer have agreement with the god which can save their spirits. I think the hard limit is 999 years, at which point you are on your own until you die.
A virtual world heaven really isn't a heaven, its more a trap. They are basically creating their own technological demiurgic hell.
>>
>>28162486

>It’s 50/50
Well you're not wrong, but I haven't won the lottery yet.
>>
>>28162403
basically this. its not a difficult concept to grasp
>>
>>28162500
>God told me that when man chooses to exist without god, they no longer have a covenant with him, meaning they take their fate into their own hands.
Really? Then why the “Babylon tower incident”?
Why did guy punished that other king for making his own heaven??
>>
>>28162560
Because it's not his own but a place everyone had to go to

is a tyranny of the tallest building what the US tried to acomplish with the skycrappers idea and ended that fatidic day of 2001
>>
>>28162560
I may be wrong, but the tower of babel was built with clay bricks near a river? Meaning the ground wasn't exactly bedrock. A simple earthquake could have taken it out. In those days, people attributed natural phenomena, such as lightning, the sun, the rain, flooding, and earthquakes with the domains of deities. If an earthquake took out the tower of babel, wouldn't they say the god of the earth, who in this case would have been Enki, had knocked down the tower?
I don't think these ancient stories about deities should be taken literally.
>>
>>28162584
That king heaven was also his own and his followers place only.
Also there are taller buildings than twin towers and nothing happening to them.
>>
>>28162335
I stopped drinking in like 2015. Can recommend. I rarely went full crazy drunk over a long period of time or anything,but it was enough to see the difference. You will notice it in your face within days, maybe a week because it will be less puffy. Same with eating less carbs.Your immune system will be way better too. I have not been really sick since summer 2016. No flu, no cold.(But I also avoid crowds most of the time).
>>
>>28162617
meh after 9/11 you can't see a tall tower the same way, just waiting to fall not a monument to human perseverance
>>
>>28162616
No one taking the LITERALLY.
All I am saying is that god “apparently” don’t like it when it’s subjects start to play god.
Therefore, elites would never be able to make their own heaven virtual reality, unless there is no god out there.
>>
>>28161757
They are?
Is it the global elite who keep making reatrded vampire threads here on /x/?
Or are regular people obsessed over stupid shit too?
>>
File: 1616285050576.jpg (41 KB, 410x599)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>28161757
Biological living organisms...not wanting to die...
ITS A MYSTERY OP
>>
>>28161757
imagine not wanting to die and chill with Jesus.
>>
>>28162624
Yes, no bags under my eyes and i'm sleeping much better. I feel good when I wake up, it's nice.
>>
>>28162403
Absolutely this. They are demon worshipers but obviously do not want to go to hell but have the demon's power
>>
Stupid
>>
>>28162632
God doesn't stop people taking opiates or meth. The drug gives pleasure, but also addiction and withdrawal. There is a concept called a wire in shadowrun, basically an implant that turns electricity into pure brain pleasure. The wire is very addictive, but it turns its users into pleasure zombies.
I don't believe a virtual heaven realm would be much different.
Even if they did make a perfect virtual heaven, ultimately the satisfaction from life comes from overcoming struggles and building something worthwhile. I don't believe such satisfaction can be found in a virtual world. I also don't believe a soul can be fully uploaded into digital form without losing some resolution of data. Basically there will be data loss as a soul is converted to digital form.
I don't really think the ability of the elites to create a virtual heaven disproves god. Any such heaven will be a pale comparison to the real thing. A heavenly prison full of beautiful illusions which have no real substance. Such is samsaric clinging to form and existence.
>>
>>28162707
Ok you still have no answer for why god destroyed Babylon tower, heaven of that king and killed king solomon.
>>
>>28162624
Just eat what your ancestors ate as well as you can.

I switched over to a more "milk and meat" pastoral diet with a scattering of veggies.

Never looked back
>>
>>28162721
I did give an explanation, an earthquake, attributed to enki, god of the earth, who was later rolled into the christian idea of god.
I have another explanation, the aliens who engineered humanity didn't want us to stay in one stop with one culture, so they fucked shit up when we tried to do that so we would spread out and evolve.
Solomon lived 61 years, not forever, but not a short amount of time considering the stress of being king.
I believe this song describes the perils of rulership.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxPWYpcVI1c
God takes everyone in the end, what memories do you want to bring with you, and what actions do you want to leave behind on earth?
>>
>>28162651
oh fuck off, im a newfag faggot
>>
File: pepe_happy.jpg (55 KB, 865x526)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>28162670
That is very good to hear.

>>28162735
That is also what I mostly do. Sometimes some pizza or other treats in between though.
>>
This is all based off a misunderstood scientific study, which of course is misrepresented intentionally and over sensationalized intentionally just to sell fucking magazines. One magazine makes false claims which is cited by another magazine making false claims and cited by another and so on and so on

What really happened?
There was a study that found when and old mouse and young mouse were sewn together to share blood vessels (yeah, gross) the older mouse became younger! The INITIAL CONCLUSION was that maybe possibly perhaps the young mouses blood made the old mouse young again. This was published in a scientific journal, but was later corrected a few months later. The correction stated that it's not something in the young mouses blood that made them young, but something in the old mouses blood that was making them old. A small distinction but a VERY important one

I haven't seen more about this line of research, but DESU I haven't been looking, but personally I thing this suggests there may be something to blood letting and may also explain why women have longer life expectancy then men. (monthly blood loss)
DISCLAIMER: (I do not suggest draining your own blood. If you truly wish to experiment on yourself like a guinea pig then donate a pint to a blood drive in a safe environment overseen by trained nurses)

Currently we hold a viewpoint that leaches and bloodletting is the epitome of bad medicine, but recently leaches have proven an effective treatment for specific very illnesses and bloodletting only became a problem when it was performed by untrained people like barbers or untrained doctors, or when a patient sought out treatment after treatment thinking more of a good thing was only more good

Please please please don't misunderstand this post. I'm not telling you to use leaches and bloodletting. I'm only stating maybe the original conclusion we reached about bloodletting was a haste knee-jerk reaction to people dying from poor medical practices
>>
>>28161757
This is just meme marketing because the idea of "anti-aging" is attractive to Americans. Mind you, they are certainly trying to live long enough to upload to an infinity server of some sort.
>>
>>28162821
Does god also take in those aliens too?
If aliens made humans then who is our creator? Aliens? Or god?
>>
File: Sasuke (4).jpg (35 KB, 466x658)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I just wanna be immortal.
>>
File: hug_fren.png (99 KB, 746x512)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>28163523
>>
>>28161757
Ironically, I think that the answer is that the global elite have all become nihilists. They reject traditional forms of meaning making, like religion, tradition, culture, and survival through family as being desperate superstitions of primitive people. Since the universe has no objective meaning or purpose, having the goal of simply living for longer and being happy is the closest you could get to an actually meaningful life. Not that I recommend this attitude, and besides traditional forms of meaning making will survive even if people could live for a practically infinite amount of time.
>>
>>28161757
Energy from other sources is able to be harnessed so now theyve used technology to take it from us and transfer it to the wealthiest bidders. We are metaphysical elixirs for the rich and powerful. But all is about to change
>>
File: S04E05.jpg (49 KB, 777x430)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Episode 33
>>
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MiKmudfctZO2/
WHY DOES AL GORE TRAVEL WITH A REFRIGERATOR FULL OF BLOOD?
>>
File: 1612041131964.jpg (22 KB, 600x338)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>28162283
>eternity is only trillions of years goy, relax
What is, moving the goalposts?
>>
>>28165873
How and when ?
>>
>>28166261

He doesn't get it. He thinks the elite can just spend a trillion years in a VR paradise, get bored, then somehow die without spending eternity being tortured for being disloyal little shits who tried to escape their fate. He thinks the conversation is
>hurr wud u wnt a twillion twillion years in pawadise or etwernity in pawadise?!?!?
>>
>>28161789
I'm starting to think that they can't hide what they've been doing already, so that's why we're seeing this stuff in the mainstream media.
Adrenochrome was a false rabbit hole.
The truth (probably) is that the elites have been using young blood* for a long time.
Are you 70 and want the libido of a teenager? Transfuse a teenager's blood.
I wouldn't be surprised if the elite transfuse infant blood like some people drink coffee.
And blood isn't just type O, AB, etc. it can be much more specific which is why facebook and that gene testing company are so cozy (theoretically).

*The Youngbloods song "Get Together" was used in the movie Fear and Loathing at an emotional peak. Just a random coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xKVh3O4e9k
>>
>>28161769
Look into NMN supps
>>
>>28163152
Humans were made by a being with god in his heart who authorized our creation, using gods power.
>>
>>28162378
anyone who wants to live forever is a miserable narcissist.
>>
>>28162185
you have to sell your soul
>>
>>28162313
were true. even if you believe in reincarnation they are not going to a great place after this life
>>
>>28162380
if god exists he will surely intervene in some way. No one deserves to live forever, but especially most billionaires deserve to die right now
>>
>>28163523
you don't deserve that, and you would get bored anyways. death is a part of life you smuck.
>>
>>28161757
id gladly drink a glass of blood to live longer, no problem
>>
Because they know what awaits them when they leave this Earth.
>>
>>28161769
Blood.
>>
It is an everyday thing round the Himalayas

But those who cut themselves off from their true self,eg;those of the left hand path can never understand how it’s possible
>>
>>28169975
Immortality that is,of course,not vampirism :-d
>>
>>28162358
I disagree slightly with that last part. If they do it for just themselves, let them have their egg, if they can drag others along with them, yeah then I agree.
>>
>living forever
If you fell for this meme that modern science will help you live "forever" you're just a smooth brained sheep
It's just a marketing ploy, the modern day snake oil
All these longevity "scientists" take 90253809358 supplements per day and none of them will live past 105 at best
If you wanna add a few decades sure
The digital avatar shit will at best be able to copy you, it WONT transfer your consciousness
>>
>>28161757
That’s the problem with the people that belong to this world. They love their lives to much.

If you cling to your life, you will lose it.
>>
What should we use to stop aging brothers? What skincare and supplements routine?
>>
>>28163523
You already are retard
>>
>>28171573
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>28166261
Mother fucker, the “eternity” won’t exist outside of that virtual reality if there is no god, and elites betting on that.
>>28166331
No nigger.
You don’t understand it.
If there is no god, then there is no “eternity” then guess who is winning?
Elites and their virtual heaven
>>
>>28169957
you're joking, right. Has blood been proven to grant some sort of anti-aging ingredient? I doubt it but it's an interesting concept since blood is literal lifeforce for the physical vessel, so it makes sense from a simplistic view.
>>
>>28171573
This. When the observer dies, reality dies. When reality dies, nothing exists therefore you never existed. The end of your life is the end of reality. You're immortal because you live until the end of time.
>>
>>28172048
I believe this
>>
>>28172023
Look up how old rich inject themselves with young blood.
Also look up blood transfusions experiments on animals
>>
>>28172023
Blood baths are unironically scientifically proven to be rejuvenating.
>>
>>28172023
Are you not familiar with parabiosis?
https://youtu.be/hBA0AH-LSbo?t=22
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5662775/
>>
>>28162163
Based sorosposter
>>
File: 230px-Gio_ear_trick.gif (574 KB, 230x130)
574 KB
574 KB GIF
>>28171573
I want a real answer for this.

>>28172048
I don't care. I wanna live forever and see my enemies die before me.

>>28172076
Beta

https://youtu.be/fqBNnC_apV4
>>
It's an abusive lie and deeply corrupted death-worshipping bullshit that thanatophilic natalists continually pretend that rejuvenation is only going to be available to the rich. We can very blatantly see that out in the real world, the prosperity of the poor is most dominantly decided by their health, and so in terms of pure economy and the maximization of human potential - indeed even in an exploitative model of the maximization of human potential! - it is most notably the poorest in society who would predominantly benefit from life extension.

The rich don't want to wipe your asses, poor anons. If you stayed healthy indefinitely you'd stay indefinitely capable of wiping your own asses. Eventually you wouldn't be poor anymore. Believe me, everyone wants that. Rich people don't even have to be good people to want poor people to be healthy.
>>
File: killua (1).jpg (24 KB, 739x415)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>28172172
Also, I wanted to make a joke
It is dumb and improper, but whatever

Who sees Kara No 見るこころ

https://youtu.be/xQKlfIeqTGM
>>
File: Sasuke (3).jpg (8 KB, 311x162)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>28163689
Thanks
>>
>>28161757
what do you think the tree of life is
>>
>>28161789
its about normalizing it
the more people that want it, the more "okay" it is
>>
>>28161757
People who live in defiance of God fear the end
>>
>>28161757
What's the point of all the riches of the Earth if you can't enjoy them forever. I like the Elites, they ae assholes but I can respect them.
>>
>>28161815
These people are at the top who get netorare and destroy others

They live for sadomasochism cause everyone knows the dirty secret to life is that there is no pain without pleasure
>>
>>28162560
>Really? Then why the “Babylon tower incident”?
tower of babylon was an attempt to unify consciousness into a singular direction
basically what people say CERN does
everyone unifies and manifests something. god subverts it.
it's a comment that diversity is mandatory, and that totalitarianism wont succeed
>>
>>28172673
Is this related to >>28171844 at all? It seems to follow a similar concept, I could be wrong though.
>>
File: 1614924366049.png (1.67 MB, 960x890)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>28161757

You would be fascinated with living forever, too, if you knew with 100% certainty that when you died you would burn in a lake of fire for literal eternity.
>>
>>28161769
https://youtu.be/QRt7LjqJ45k
>>
Because they have not reached the kingdom of heaven and unforgivable sin exists.
>>
File: 1602768840869.jpg (93 KB, 1024x816)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>28161769
>so you want to live forever?
All you have to do is replace your organs. Your brain will still slowly degrade, but having a healthy cardiovascular system and not much incoming cells that have undergone senescence and not much oxidizing radicals from your shitty old organs goes a LONG way; so you should be able to survive long enough to get future life extension procedures
>not enough organs / too expensive
Grow them
>don't know how
Well, now you know where to put your research money
>>
>>28161838
This.
>>
File: two more weeks.jpg (107 KB, 1080x966)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Funny coincidence
>>
File: kaneki (1).jpg (43 KB, 760x398)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Has anyone seen a catgirl cuter than Kanna Hashimoto?
Asking for a friend.

https://youtu.be/hoH4fqrxoDU

https://youtu.be/7V-6VRML9lA
>>
>>28161757
mmm yummy adrenochrome
>>
I fear one day that they will release a immortally pill, and all the sheep will take it and be immortal slaves with no end in sight. Because why would you want to live for ever in a realm like this one?
>>
>>28172697
Can't say
But totalitarianism gets subverted by "god", nature, or whatever you want to call it. Maybe it's like that whom controls nature like some Wizard Of Oz scenario. Or maybe groups in power prevent totalitarian movements so they can maintain position.

Tough to say but no matter where you go in history, empires all fall to make way for new birth.
There's other "rules" at play. They are non-static though.
These may be used to create some sort of "faux" totalitarianism, or total control.

I don't know enough but I know this thing we are apart of will subvert totalitarianism, and once the pervasiveness of an empire, power structure, or idea has gone too far, stagnated, or served its purpose, it will begin to fall (like the monarchy is now)
>>
>>28162180
>"undeniable, irrefutable proof" they have in the Vatican Archive that we live in a simulation
wat
>>
>>28175432

Supposedly there's some proof in the Vatican Archives that we live in a simulation, a lot of world leaders are allowed to see it and they always come out changed.

I just assume it's a synth facility and anyone who goes in gets replaced with a synth model of the victim.
>>
>>28161757
Short answer no, no one lives forever(great game).

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.