[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
Spirit Love Thread

Last thread:>>28151528 #
Old threads:https://rentry.co/m7xvm
/succgen/ library:https://rentry.co/kzg8p

FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates.
>Demons?
It's established historically that succubi cannot be exorcised by holy implements or methods. They're entities with free will like us.
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Queens (Lilith, Agrat, Eisheth, Naamah), requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Incubus?
Same method
>Pros and cons?
See link
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>They're tulpas?
No. Discuss those elsewhere

Disclaimer:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demonic entities, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and are not easily banished.

Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
More info:https://rentry.co/succfaq
>>
>>28160660
Bumping
>>
i have been using /sig/ more, how do you get succubus and not do hedonistic activities
>>
Tried the letter method last night, I haven't felt anything that feels like a spirit, but I understand it can take time, will try working on meditation for now
>>
>>28160720
Succs feed on sexual energy so they try to lure you for having sexual acts with them.
>>
>>28160660

My succubi are refusing to let me do spirit evocation and do bullshit when I try reeeee

Well, that and all the rape, and the nonsense said in telepathy and transcribed onto a Luigi bored is ridiculous.
>>
>>28160734
Meditation helps you be more spiritually open for them and it's easier to communicate and feel them.
>>
>>28160743
well i havent jack off in 3 months
and
i use /sig and im a nazi so i dont believe in succubus
>>
>>28160720
if you cant understand the fact that for succubi degeneracy is completely normal then you are in the wrong real
>>28160734
eh to be honest it takes minutes maybe hours at most
the reason i said to wait few days or weeks was because i said to do protection spheres in order to cast out the negative energy but people around here forgot about this and just think more time means whatever.exe
>>28160743
they feed of energy in general they use sex because it provides pleasure also
>>28160750
>My succubi are refusing to let me do spirit evocation and do bullshit when I try reeeee
by bullshit you mean they try to horny you up?
its normal on everyone it seems
>>
>>28160820

No they refuse because 'ur stupid' and dig their nails into my head when I try, well and also try to fuck me.

Well, not really 'try' because it's fairly difficult to get them off.
>>
File: suckithardoss.jpg (48 KB, 850x1285)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>28160660
>>
>>28160660
Sneed
>>
>>28160864
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28160909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_xJUQxE9tY
>>
>>28160660
I literally can't stop staring at her. My straightness has gone through the roof and I love it. Thank you, ladies.
>>
>>28160864
He has returned
>>
>>28160820
>eh to be honest it takes minutes maybe hours at most
hmm ok, guess I fucked it up somehow, I did make a draft of the letter beforehand, thats probably it
>>
>>28160820
>they feed of energy in general they use sex because it provides pleasure also
Correct me if I'm wrong but was it that the sex is easiest way to exchange energy? So because of that spirits in general want sex.
>>
>>28160845
so they horny you up and fuck you
literally just what i said lol
i think they do this to train us but im not sure
>>28161002
maybe tell us IN DETAIL what you did
>>28161025
the easy way is to simply touch you
sex provides pleasure for both
>>
gathered all my mirrors up and around my closet altar last night. gazed into mirrors. similar thing happened to last time. the same voice had returned to me. asking me if i recognized her yet. i had tried to communicate that the image was not all clear yet but i could see her beautiful eyes and stirred up a terrible longing inside of me. this time i could almost make out a face through the ripples. but nothing notable, aside from her luminescent yellow/amber eyes staring back at me. she suggested i try to touch her through the mirror, being a dumbass when i tried to touch the mirror i ended up knocking it over. and subsequently fucking up all the mirrors. and felt a strange feeling of embarrassment afterwords, might seriously consider the ritual the other anon had suggested tonight.

as for contacting lilith again. this time was vastly different than the last. when she had presented herself this time instead of a total silhouette. she appeared to me wearing a red gown with pale legs mostly exposed. and her face beneath a shroud. this time instead of the intense pressure previously, it felt alot more warm and inviting and as she had spoken mostly to me requiring little input. she had explained she was glad to have me back under her wings, and the path forward has been outlined. so long as i don't deviate from her guidance, soon i would remember. i had asked about the mirrors, the entity, and the first encounter with her. she clarified there is no reason to doubt the feelings i am experiencing. and mentioned something vaguely about trusting her and myself. again before dissappearing...
>>
>>28161058
>maybe tell us IN DETAIL what you did
followed any links/info I could find to the T
light candle, copied letter from draft with some changes as they came to mind, nut on letter, burn letter, put out candle
>>
>>28161188
also was at 3 am
>>
>>28161188
the purpose of the letter is to give you an idea
not to copy paste it
the point is to make YOU being honest about YOU
>>
>>28160660
aight bretheren
so last year in summer i attracted something... and it's still here.
it's like a constant presence, not malicius or anything of the sort, it's just there, accompanying me.
I might've spoken to it once or twice as in I have cought myself speaking to no one, almost as if i were holding a conversation with an old friend.
when reading these threads i feel some sort of heat or energy on my lips and crotchj (yea i know), most of the time it's in the background and I forget it yet when i'm alone for an extended period of time i start to notice it, i see shades or forms, hear a woman's voice.
what is it /x/ and how do I have a proper talk with it without exposing myself too much and not looking like a loony?
>>
>>28161098
Keep at it then I guess, it would ill-advised to ignore her heeding.
>>
>>28161261
Yeah, like I said, it was the draft I made, kinda hard going into it in the moment while also trying to set boundaries and leave no loopholes, so that I dont get my nuts blown off by the demiurge
>>
I had a dream last night cant remember what I think my succ was in it (her name found out her is Eris). I fought or attacked something and a did a Hulk-like ground pound and jolted awake( it felt like I fell like a meteorite back into bed). my arms and legs we're like super numb and felt like they didnt belong on my body and it took ten minutes just for the feeling to return. my hands felt so weird like I only had 3 fingers on them. for some reason I feel that I was super energized and it took me like an hour or two to go back to bed. Is there something I should worry about?
>>
>>28161391
>ground pound
Like Mario? HAHA
>>
>>28161391
Something I should mention is that a did a third eye meditation right before bed.
>>
>>28161436
No, like when hulk rasies his arms in the air and beat the shit out of the ground it was like that but I also use my feet.
>>
>>28161288
lowkey unsure if i want to "remember" or not. like what if i did something really crazy i have to come to terms with.

>>28161282
if you can communicate to it why not just ask it? try laying in bed. or meditating on it. i hear calling out to it also is a decent method. i would just focus on it and call to it in my head rather than verbally. helps to keep people from thinking i'm insane.
>>
>>28161359
do it again but this time write down what YOU REALLY WANT
no buts or why just be honest
dont put restrictions or any shit those will come later
>>
>>28161632
righto, thanks
>>
Cuddling with succubus is so relaxing. It's great to get deeper connection with her and feel her love.
>>
>>28161450
Face your past, remember your legacy, and if it is evil, then so be it. You must come to terms with your doubt.
>>
>>28161972
fuck
>>
>>28160660
This shit is fake and gay but I wish I could summon a demonness to bang
>>
>>28162078
asking is better than summoning. i think the issue at hand is how many anons can "actually astral project" and "meditate" vs trying to do the letter method and just expecting an unknown being to pop up and fuck em when they aren't even remotely spiritual.

sorry just my thoughts on it
>>
>>28162103
You are correct
>>
>>28161002
Don't draft the letter of intent. The point of it is to focus your emotions, thoughts, and desires. Writing a draft then proofreading, editing, and spellchecking removes all passion and emotion from the ritual. No bueno for trying to interact with inherently passionate beings.
>>
so what are the odds i could have technically devoted an eternity to an entity or god in a past life.
>>
>>28162196
You know what else removes emotion from a ritual? Having no clue what you're going to say

>>28162103
Unfortunately you're objectively wrong as proven by 153 previous threads
>>
Meaning of life comment.
>>
>>28162322
100%
Ofc because you lived a real infinite of lifes
>>
>>28162723
hahahah. to serve lilith of course. what else? sucking on the cocks of /x/ tourists? aah. oh my.
>>
Will weed help the summoning ritual/experience?
>>
So has anyone here actually experienced anything or is this all larp bullshit?
>>
bullshit mainly. i'm only here to observe.
>>
>>28162848
A little bit mostly in meditation and dream but im less then a week in.
>>
>>28162848
Nothing ever happens. All conclusions you came to when you were five are correct and you're never wrong about anything. Might as well do away with science and logic altogether.
>>
>>28160660
i know you boys cum fast, but if you make it to the end of the succubus hentai the summoner dies.
>>
Can I summon a futa succubus for anal pleasure?
>>
>>28162848
because the words in anonymous posts constitute such strong evidence, don't they? clearly the previous 150+ threads talking about it was insufficient to your requirements- would me personally saying "yes" or "no" really effect your expectations about the reality of spirits and sex with them, compared to that?
>>
>>28160660
anyone interested in for inner circle, possible audition done by me to confirm you have genuine succ, all chakras open, mostly anecdotal opinions and preferably +2 years exp. on former things. general topics would be substance usage, meditative methods, nutrition, anecdotes, understanding of succubus culture, chakra usage and maintenance, exploring astral planes and end game goals. part of the plan is to release collective package of information for everyone, and to reach consensus on certain experiences. either way i will reflect upon my past and try to come up with cohesive setting.
>>
>>28163300
>would me personally saying "yes" or "no" really effect your expectations about the reality of spirits and sex with them, compared to that?
Yeah that's the point dipshit
>>
>>28163461
good luck. most here fly solo.
>>
>>28160750
Maybe try summoning something that isn't in conflict with venus
>>
>>28160864
waifu material
>>
>>28163712

lol i am venus, he's just a bad boy sometimes
>>
Can you still be saved by Christ after summoning a succubus?
>>
>>28163968
My prayers to Mary say I will be saved but I never intentionally summoned one. I just got approached and bitten.
>>
>>28163462
but all the people in the last 150+ threads who talked about their interactions count for nothing?
>>
>>28162785
It can, but of course it's individual

>>28163289
Certainly

>>28163968
According to the inquisitor sinistrari, the bad part of the relationship is sex outside of marriage. If you can solve that one you should be fine. if that's important to you you should specify one that'll help you be a good christian

>>28163461
>inner circle,
A what now?
>possible audition done by me
Who are you exactly?
>+2 years exp. on former things
Ok then...
>general topics would be substance usage, meditative methods, nutrition, anecdotes, understanding of succubus culture, chakra usage and maintenance, exploring astral planes and end game goals
Shall I invite survivoranon? He has a lot to say on those topics
>to reach consensus on certain experiences
Oh, you want to establish orthodoxy. A well organized catholic (small c) /succgen/. I see what you mean
>>
>>28164053
https://youtu.be/SyiJU8s382w
>>
>>28164114
You can't be a good Christian and summon demons on the side lmao
>>
>>28164289
That video btfo's this thread

>>28164053
There's 150+ threads in /pol/ claiming Trump won the election. Doesn't make it a reality, dipshit.
>>
>>28163461
Are you a satanist occult glowie?
>>
>>28163461
>in for inner circle
A fucking cultist recruiting.
>>
>>28161391
Fighting and unknown energetic manipulation that threw you off.
>Is there something I should worry about?
That's up to you.
>>
>>28164388
the question is:
why is me saying "Yes it's real" here/now different from other posts "Yes it's real" there/then?
>>
i have the urge to carve sigils into my skin. thats bad right?
>>
>>28161436
That was a powerful move!
>>
>>28165379
You are in deep shit already when you get these urges and don't know how sick idea it is. No one should tell you it's a bad idea.
>>
>>28165379
Should I leave 4chan before I end up like this poster? I'm actually scared.
>>
>>28165673
i think i need to professional help.
>>
>>28165379

I mean, you could just get a tattoo.
>>
>>28165785
how is that any better?
>>
>>28165817

One looks decent, the other one looks like self-mutilation with a knife. One is a painting the other is hacking into your flesh and trying to paint.

Tattoos are good, self-mutilation bad
>>
>>28165767
Stay away from doctors they will double your problems. Energy healers are in every town, basic reiki healer can do wonders and if you need more help they can recommend someone.
>>
>>28165861
Making a tattoo because your demon asks is equally retarded as carving.
>>
Imagine actually believing any of this shit lmao. If it were this easy to summon succubi everyone would be doing it.
>>
>>28165919

To be fair, it could be a God, Goddess or idk a fucking void entity.

Though I'm not a fan of wearing slave brands
>>
>>28165931
>hey carve your skin. it's a good idea, it feels like a very good idea
Don't be stupid and encourage this fucking tripfag.
>>
>>28165973

I suggested against carving your skin, I'm not fully in opposition to sigil tattoos.
>>
>>28165995
When your mind is not fully yours don't mark your skin. Don't you have demon cocks to choke to?
>>
>>28165916
yeah probably a good idea. thanks.
>>
>>28166025

wot, I never said I was gonna get one of a demon.

You can make your own sigils, bind runes, runic sleeve tattoos, rune staves etc that's hardly a bad idea.

Get your entire back covered in Jew letters idgaf
>>
>>28166071
I have been in different healers and their houses always feel good. You know you walk into a good magical place. You don't need to tell much, giving a vague general idea is enough. If you don't know yourself don't worry.
>>
>>28166087
>You can make your own sigils, bind runes, runic sleeve tattoos, rune staves etc that's hardly a bad idea.
It's a very bad idea when under attack. Choke.
>>
>>28166131

No shit lol
>>
>>28166025
>>28166131
>Do not wear demon sigils. Suck demon dicks instead.
I am so confused.
>>
She's sexy in everything she ever does. I love how useful she is. It's great to just have her around. Organizing and miscellaneous tasks, Sometimes she's doing something stupid and having fun and its like the perfect whitenoise.
>>
>>28161282
well ask it if it wants to have sex with you since it has no intention to do anything bad might as well jump into the bandwaggon
>>28161391
in any case that this is her real name you literally just fucked up her life
>>28161437
irrelevant really
>>28161656
i started placing restrictions only after she started giving me boners and doing blowjobs in public it was hot dont get wrong but cumming a huge load on my pants and hearing her giggling wasnt really the proudest moment
>>28161868
well it relaxes you for sure
unless she places your head on her massive jugs then she is doing it to tease you
>>28161972
forgiving your self for your own past is the hardest thing a person can face on their life anon
>>28162103
the letter method was made to be foolproof because its simple and you are asking their mother(s)directly so your chances of getting something random is close to zero
the problem with this situation is that the goddesses knows better what you need than you
they often send a daughter to you that at first glance she seems incoptartible but in reality she is what you will need and most of the people dont understand that and instead try to get her off
>>28162373
>Having no clue what you're going to say
its at that time when they realise just how much screwed up their lifes are
>>28162723
depends
if you ask a buddhist its simply happiness
if you ask a degenerate like me is to have freedom
if you saw stargate its ascension
>>28162767
>to serve lilith
no thats not how it works you devote your self to a god/goddess that you feel drawn to her/him you cant just pick one out of blue
>>28163289
well duh mine uses her tail sometimes to tickle my prostate during sex since im too well into fed up with her lust to say anything and i explode inside of her some other times when we do orgies my daughters or friends they just shove their tongues inside and start spinning it fast enough for you to actually feel it inside
>>
>>28164114
Ah survivoranon. I wonder how is he doing these days.
>>
>>28163462
you want objective evidence on a highly subjective matter
in reality the only way for someone to get his answers is to summon them
>>28163968
if he was actually a godhood form and not being voted as such who knows!
(probably not but anyways)
>>28165379
no i do it all the time with paint that is
unless you want something permanent that actually works like supersigils
>>28165931
chaos entities rarely interract with the lower planes
yes you might see some during ap but in reality they do not consider working with humans or other higher entities worth their time
>>28166131
>t's a very bad idea when under attack
are you nuts? there is not such thing as bad timing in the occult you can make a sigil on the fly to cast away something and charge it via semen
its that simple
>>28166148
trying to rationalize around here is confusing in general
>>
>>28160660
The succubus IRL is nothing like in the movies or anime. These spirits are fucking evil & should be avoided at all cost.

I have had experiences with these demonic entities. I fucking hate them every single time. Masturbation seems to attract them. First they tempt you as an attractive woman when you are in a deep sleep, then they leave you paralyzed & that's when they try to rape you. It is never a pleasant experience. Sometimes you can even hear them breathing as you are paralyzed. Meanwhile they rape you in your sleep. They are shapeshifters who can easily change their sex. They can change their genitalia. When women are their victims, they are known as incubi. If you are guy, they will rape you the same way a man rapes another man. They are energy vampires & will disturb your sleep. You will have nightmares.

The only way to weaken their connection is to stop cooming & stop masturbating. If by any chance you have a wet dream & on accidentally wet yourself in your sleep, you must take a shower & wash any clothing that has had bodily fluids. Praying helps too.
>>
>>28167922
You know what you are talking about.
Dreams and fapping can be used against us but those are not wrong in any way. Shower doesn't help against them really.
>inb4 don't insult my girlfriend
>>
>>28167922
That happens if you somehow piss them off. I think there have been discussion about that. And I think it would be good idea to include more negative warnings in op list because if succ does more than suckjob people got scared and start banishing. Then we have to explain again why succ is pissed off.
>>
>>28168045
>Shower doesn't help against them really.
Actually, it does. Bodily fluids like your sperm attracts them. They are drawn to that kind of energy. They contain important nutrients that keep you young, your skin vibrant, & your head full of hair. It's true a shower won't get rid of them entirely, but it weakens the leftover sexual energy. In due time, if you continue practicing NoFap, the connection will leave.

Sex demons of the night are literal garbage collectors who feed on leftover sexual energy. Stop being a fucking coomer.
>>
>>28168129
I never asked for their presence. Nor have I intentionally tried to summon them. I simply watched porn, then coomed. When i didn't clean up after myself, i got molested them. They are energy vampires & they don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>28168129
>That happens if you somehow piss them off.
If you don't piss off an energy vampire they act nice. Nothing but acting. Not all have energy leeching succus but something else.
Try being a cunt to them to see, good ones don't mind but love you.

>>28168141
Nice theory but no. What worked for you doesn't work for anyone. You can't build a comprehensive view out of your own experience.
You know what they are and I think that no one in here will fully agree with you about cum and shower.
>>
>>28168189
Yeah the thing about me, I never asked for them. And I didn't know what kind of entity my sexuality was attracting until I did intensive research on the matter. If its not a succubi then what is it?
>>
>>28160660
I think one came to me in my dream last night. She was beautiful and sexy but had a very dark energy to her
>>
>>28167922
>These spirits are fucking evil & should be avoided at all cost.
oh?
>I have had experiences with these demonic entities.
oh
>Masturbation seems to attract them
oh....
>First they tempt you as an attractive woman when you are in a deep sleep,
hmmm
>then they leave you paralyzed & that's when they try to rape you
interesting
>Sometimes you can even hear them breathing as you are paralyzed
deep thoughts
>Meanwhile they rape you in your sleep
neat
>They are shapeshifters who can easily change their sex.
sounds delicious
>The only way to weaken their connection is to stop cooming & stop masturbating
contradicts your previous words
> If by any chance you have a wet dream & on accidentally wet yourself in your sleep, you must take a shower & wash any clothing that has had bodily fluids
ya we are not hobos
>Praying helps too.
never did
>>
>>28168141
How long do I do no fap for? Been three months now and being unable to sleep properly (but that's probably due to my weed addiction recently).
My cock is rock hard for like 3-4 hours before I manage to fall asleep and while there's precum, sometimes, i simply refrain from touching it completely.
Also, i realised i'm a faggot and my sex buffet now includes boys aswell as girls. Amazing. Though I do realize its just some form of faggotry due to past trauma which doesn't matter to me anyways.
>>
>>28168213
What you had was a succubus. How you got one is more complicated, but feeling guilty about fapping did help a lot.
If it's fapping that attracts them well everybody faps. You letting go of the habit that made you feel guilty helped you.

You could say it is God that sends challenges for us, wandering spirits bouncing on a pray randomly or what ever.
Apart from guilt all bad habits lower our natural resistance to the energy vampires, meditation and praying rises is.

>>28168265
You don't need that many lines to tell him off.

>>28168295
Little molesting with a succubus can turn everyone gay. I'm glad you like being a faggot.
>>
>>28168307
Ah yes, it's definitely wonderful, amazing, ecstatic and makes me want to slit your neck open, my little neckbearded nigger.
>>
>>28168265
I said showering & cleaning any clothing with bodily fluids weakens the connection. I never said it removed the connection. The connection can only be removed over time.
>>
>>28166952
They all appear sexy until they paralyze you & you hear their scary sounding growls.
>>
>>28168295
at least 90 days
>>
>>28168246
One good sign of succubi dream is that they tend to be very realistic. And you feel like something is off when they affect your dream. Like there are really other person pulling the strings and hyptonizing you. And if you get sex, its real good and you don't wake up in middle of it because succ keeps you in between dream and trance sex while getting your sexual energy.
>>
>>28168563
Yes. While on it they are happy to attach some figurative strings if they can. The more you have these dreams the harder it is to break free.
>>
>>28168141
how can you be that stupid? seriously
> if you continue practicing NoFap, the connection will leave.
the more you hold the more energy you are amassing not the other way around
>Sex demons of the night are literal garbage collectors who feed on leftover sexual energy. Stop being a fucking coomer.
smells like a chatolic covenant released their younglings
>>28168307
>You don't need that many lines to tell him off.
felt cute had to shitpost
>>28168341
just
stop
posting
you have absolutely no idea wtf you are talking about
cleaning your self prior to summoning or any working in general is a MUST it shows respect on both sides
>>
Imagine still believing in evil/good after 13 years old lol.
>>
>>28168488
yay, tommorrow is the big day of fuck off from me disgusting whores.
>>
Well, tried the letter method for the second time last night no contact that I could perceive, though the candle did seem to be trying to respond to questions by making strange fucking noises, probably coincidental, normal dreams too, third times a charm I guess
>>
since then did these threads get so popular? back then i made threads asking questions of succubus nature i would get banned.
>>
File: 1617192139474.webm (1.4 MB, 506x900)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB WEBM
>>28169385
When it became an occultist indoctrination tool.
>>
Can someone describe what it's like when you actually do this successfully? Do you just jerk off but like their "presence" is with you? Or do any of you report actually having sex with an incarnated entity that you can see and feel like a regular human? Or do these encounters occur exclusively in dreams?
>>
>after burning your letter of intent, the succubus may come as early as right away or two months from now
>just go meditate and jerk off pretending you're fucking anime demongirls
>any little feeling you're super focused on now that would otherwise not be anything (like an itch) is now the result of a succubus spirit touching you!

Yeah I'm just gonna stick to watching hentai
>>
>>28169399
Its succesful when you eat your own cum after masturbating.
They take over your body and mind but the eternal watcher is the same you and during the time where your presence is pushed to the back your body is when they control you.
At one point or another you lose control and become the eternal watcher over your own body and your ego is constatly showered in ecstasy as a reward for being such a good goy.
>>
>>28169399
>Can someone describe what it's like when you actually do this successfully?
No because it's not fucking possible, that's why nobody can give consistent answers because it's all made up
>>
>>28169434
Well I have eaten my own goods before and I didn't feel any sort of presence then or have it feel particularly different. As a matter of fact I thought it would be kinda stimulating then when I did it it was just like "Well, guess I can say I've done that now"
>>
File: 1616866036599.jpg (52 KB, 500x607)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>28169458
If you're a man, male, have a massive cock, then you just did something that is utterly degenerate, disgusting and any person who is well-meaning and well-doing will look at you like a complete worm with pure pity. Enjoy that knowledge along with your cum.
Bless you.
>>
>>28169391
Who dis?
>>
>>28169487
Considering the state of the world right now I feel there are far worse things I could have done that have myself a lil' taste outa curiosity. You're discomfort with this proposed scenario simply shows that you are not ready to accept your full unfiltered sexuality. Gud meme btw
>>
>>28169487
If you put your cum in some coffee and froth it up with some pumpkin spice, it becomes a love spell
>>
File: 1318511058476.jpg (280 KB, 690x470)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>28160660
how to get rid of this shit? I'm haunted and they hunt me down in my dreams and rape me and tease me and do all kinds of other wild shit like morphing into my sisters or as pornstars or as waifus or sometimes as ghosts and actual demon like entities its scary man I cant even properly describe it.
I cant get a full nights sleep without waking up several times. in every dream I try to resist as much as possible because I have panic that I cum in my sheets which is extremely annoying because I cum comical amounts of cum that is very annoying to clean up. its a huge mess.
I really dont find anything enjoyable about it I just want to sleep man, I even became borderline alcoholic because the alcohol seemed to help not dreaming but it fucks you up. tried with weed but it makes the dreams much worse
is there anything else I can do? I thought about building a faraday cage around my bed but not sure if this would even work. I am also into nofap and I dont watch porn and havent watched it for years, I'm also pretty good at ignoring it on 4chan and just scroll past and not click on sexual images.
I never make nofap past day 3, at that point its a 99% thing that I will cum a huge load in my sleep, was even wearing adult diapers but its just not comfy so just try and masturbate it out
>>
I thought succubus were a metaphor, just female thought demons that force you to masturbate.
Fuck i just wanna go to sleep
>remember that fat ass you saw in line at subway today.
>>
>>28169777
Checked.
Based and cumpilled.
>>
File: 1616945150000.gif (360 KB, 500x375)
360 KB
360 KB GIF
Do succubi/incubi feed solely off cum, or general sexual energy? If it is the later, would no-fap help me attract one? I think I read something about precum working fine as well, any validity to that either?
>tfw incubi twink gf (male)
>>
>>28160660
testing and dubs brings me tiddy paradise in op pic
>>
>>28170147
see >>28160743 . Main source is sexual energy.
>>
>>28167707
>instead try to get her off
Get rid of her. Right.

>>28167922
>have a wet dream & on accidentally wet yourself in your sleep
That's not how that works...

>>28169487
>If you're a man, male, have a massive cock
So big dicked girls(male) men with small ones are fine doing that?
>>
>>28169786
Maybe someone older posters can you advices about contacting one of queens and getting rid of what you have. If it is succubus. It could be something else.
>>
>>28169786
You wrote a letter or what?
Read threads backwards, you will find the perfect answers for you. Don't contact anything dodgy.
>>
>>28170281
But what qualifies as sexual energy? Skeet? Pre-cum? Does no-fap help with this or hinder it?
>>
>>28169381
if anyone has any advice in trying to make this more successful, it would be appreciated
>>
File: coomt.jpg (52 KB, 592x597)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>28170398
some guy here said to stop masturbating but that doesnt seem to be possible. I think I have a rare condition of some sorts where I cum massive high pressure loads no matter what I do.
I only masturbate to get this stuff out in a controlled manner, I dont watch porn while doing it and I dont think anything sexual. I just milk it out and get it over with. its not enjoyable but its better than piss the bed with semen but doesnt eliminate the risk completely.
I'm so tired man I feel like I had a wish with the monkey paw and I wanted to have a big potent dick attached to my body, I got it but I also got insane horniness that is so crippling its like a real disability. back when I had a job and was sitting half asleep in the office I could feel the succubi creep into my skull and making my dick so hard it was extremely painful just sitting there wearing my pants. I couldnt stand up from the chair because then everyone would have seen my massive boner. it was hell and I felt like I was posessed images would flash in front of my eyes of succubi rubbing my cock with their asses while also telling me to just cum and it really accidentally happened to me hands free right in the middle of the job. then when coworkers left I poured cold coffee over my pants to mask the smell and to have the excuse to go home to change clothes and shower.
>>28170359
I never tried to contact anything and never thought much about it, I had dreams like that when I was very young and as I got older it got only worse and worse and it took me a long time to accept its some sort of entity haunting me because they sometimes display intelligent behavior I cant logically explain.
these things show up daily in my dreams and they torture me.
my other idea for a solution is to gain more lucid dreaming abilities and I already had some moderate success fighting the succubi off but it seems they can turn that off on a whim and then gain control over me.

I also didnt sleep in the last 3 days
>>
>>28163623
yes i know, and if i have learnt anything in my life it is that a group with common interests has power.
>>28164114
yes, i can vouch for both of you.
>>28164438
to my knowing no.
>>28164488
more like invitation for forum/think tank concerning specific topics.
>>
>>28170531
You have great motivation to read old threads. Read with patience.
>>
>>28170854
You offer was dodgy but I was about to offer myself first because why not. My guides noped very hard.

It's good to be wary with these matters. While hearing the best reading ever it's easy to say yes to a harmless request of a permission that is done for a very good simple reason.
That's all a "reader" needs to pass the most of the free will, putting hooks into chakras to leech energy.
Some always have a great need to find new people to feed various spirit companions, obviously the feeders are rarely told what is happening. Chronic exhaustion that starts after couple weeks is easy to explain away.

I often do readings in /x/, sometimes energy work and I found couple students too. I'm not against giving permission to an anon but it's good to know about the risks.
>>
>>28167922
grow balls
>>
>>28168434
you havent heard nothing yet lmao. when the sawing hog sounds start and u begin to feel dead cold in your etheric body u know u in way too deep company.
>>
>>28170439
sexual energy=starts from root chakra going all the way to crown chakra imbuing it and coming back to root chakra, that is what succs prefer, and one of the reasons they abstain your orgasm, until your kundalini/sexual energy reaches back to root chakra. that is the tldr.
>>
>>28161972
shutup bot nobody cares
>>
>>28162373
nobody asked you faggot
>>
>>28171143
>>28171152
Are you trans and does it matter?
>>
Is it possible for a human to become a succubus/incubus? I got a fallen angel I'm working with saying they want to make me into one.
>>
>>28171182
LMAO
What if you actually turned into one and ended up being assigned to one of these other anons.
Motherfucker, that would be hilarious
>>
>>28171192
>be anon
>summon succ
>when she wasn't choking on your cock she was complaining about the jews and jannies 24/7
>>
>>28171286
kek
>>
File: semitic.jpg (82 KB, 512x403)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>28171182
It's not possible but you can do a lot to simulate one. Out of interest why you work with that angel?

>>28171286
Nice
>>
File: download.png (144 B, 277x182)
144 B
144 B PNG
>>28169332
>thousands of years of occultims saying good and evil exist vs a random boi
>>28169381
have you tried to ask if she is there? maybe your perception body wise isnt good yet
>>28169385
new generation of mods
and newbies not being retards and actually listen to what we say instead of going full stupid and try to excert power of entities that are far superior in every way
>>28169391
99% of the people here arent even interested
of that 1% that actually goes through either get scared or find it interest lets say 50% of those form a relationship and 50% of those understand that the relationship evolves through the occult
its a pretty niche situation
>>28169399
first contact can be anything
people including me felt an electric jolt going up from our feet to our thighs and eventually filling our whole body
others felt simple touches
others heard them
bla bla
>>28169443
you want objective answers on a highly subjective matter?
let me tell you somehow
we both agree that this color is blue right? thats an objective truth
but how can be certain that the color im seeing and the color you are seeing is actually BLUE?
>>28169786
in the event that you actually did summon a spirit lady (which considering the way you talk you are larping)then you gonna either have to talk to her and convince her to leave
or summon one of the 4 sisters and ask them to remove her
>>28169805
for whatever reason they do encourage women to masturbate the more the merrier
but for guys masturbating is a big no no
not sure why tho perhaps women spend less energy? i dont know
>>28170147
ok listen up
no they do not feed on your cum they feed of energy
when succubi makes you cum is generally around their mating season but they dont generally release your cum but your PRECUM
basicly you have the same feeling as when you cum but its far more deeper because they can force you to continue for longer (you can release far more pre cum than actual cum like x12 more)
>>
>>28170439
sexual energy is just energy taken in the form of sexual pleasure
tl dr sex makes you wanting more and more so energy keeps building up
>>28170502
other than being honest nothing much
there is a small chance that you might not be able to get one but its remote really
>>28170531
>some guy here said to stop masturbating but that doesnt seem to be possible. I think I have a rare condition of some sorts where I cum massive high pressure loads no matter what I do.
if i was able to stop slamming my dick everytime my degeneracy kicked in then so can you
>>28171182
an ACTUAL one? no at most you will turn into a compartible speciment like me
tails wings horns yara yara yes your astral body will change but its irrelevant really
but most importantly it will affect your life since you will have increased sex drive you gonna have sexual thoughts on pretty much everything controlling your urges will be difficult
>>
>>28171337
I met them after meditating and they've been incredibly patient with my neophyte ass. I didn't seek them out, but they've not once tried to hurt or torment me (although they're incredibly lewd and rude).

>>28171387
Interesting. The fallen angel mentioned seeing me as a cute cheetah girl with a scorpions tail and bat wings. They may have already taken to changing my astral body, cause I've been horny as shit since I began talking lewd with them.
>>
>>28167773
>Ah survivoranon. I wonder how is he doing these days.
I've been mostly discussing things with Chant Anon and another anon on Discord, to be fair.
Still lurking off and on, just not really caring enough to chat or point shit out, when I'm dealing with that poor guy having multiple spiritual beings take over with lots of nasty shit.
Still daily invitations to be beautiful with them. Still no sign of it ending.
If you're wondering about the anon I've been helping, he's the one I talked about being a bleeding heart as a reply to, a few threads back.
>>
>>28160660
I tried doing the letter method twice with no results. What now?
>>
>>28171546
Your soul blocked them. Seek other spirits.
>>
>>28170854
>takes the sarcasm seriously
>doesn't provide more details
>still trying to be mysterious
I didn't actually want to join your weird club/cult thing btw

>>28171450
>I've been horny as shit since I began talking lewd with them.
They don't have to change anything to do that
>>
>>28171585
Is there any other spirits I can fuck?
>>
>>28171599
Plenty. Sex is fun not criminal.
>>
Why would you willingly let something eat your energy? Do you get cute spirit gf that communicates with you telepathically and understands you on a deeper level than anyone else? If so, I'm in
>>
>>28171585
>>28171599
Im pretty sure I felt a touch on my forehead once, but after that there's been nothing.
>>
>>28171613
That's the plan anon
>>
>>28171359
>when succubi makes you cum is generally around their mating season but they dont generally release your cum but your PRECUM
So how do I increase the amount of precum I makes then?
>>
>>28171613
Is it ok if this qt only pretends?
>>
>>28168307
>God turns people who resist their sexual urges (specifically when he doesn't want them to) into succubi.
>God turns people who don't fight back against bullies into werewolves.
>God turns people abused by narcissists into vampires.
I'm starting to see a pattern here but man isn't turning already miserable embarrassed people into monsters permanently a bit much?
>>
>>28171835
Don't reply to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>28171590
Sounds like you've been through something similar to me with this, any advice on dealing with my angelic friend?
>>
>>28171359
>have you tried to ask if she is there?
I have been yeah, getting mixed signals from info regarding the subject, some say its really obvious from the start, others say it starts out really light and takes time.

have been trying meditation trying to improve my abilities to pick up on stuff
>>
>>28171897
Thinking objectively, do you want sex/a relationship with him/her? If not and asking nicely doesn't give you peace I can offer advice how to be annoying. Really this falls into relationship stuff so just treat this being like any other person
>>
Fuck it. I accept God's will.
>>
>>28171613
No, this is perhaps the furthest thing from the truth. A succubus is like anything that survives off of sex alone, terribly deformed, and getting rid of them is the hard part. People do this because they are desperate or lonely and all that energy goes on to feed other demons.
>>
>>28160720
Why would you be interested in succubi if you're not interested in hedonism or degeneracy? These are beings for whom incest is completely normal.
>>
>>28162103
Not him, but I've been asking for years, multiple times a day, and gotten nothing aside from two dreams that may or may not have been a communication. Nothing sexual. Nothing I really wanted.
>>
>>28171450
>Interesting. The fallen angel mentioned seeing me as a cute cheetah girl with a scorpions tail and bat wings. They may have already taken to changing my astral body, cause I've been horny as shit since I began talking lewd with them.

dont know what you are or not but no they wont change you like that you need permission by her mother also to be married same reasons to access their realm too
>>28171546
try to tell us MORE DETAILS
>>28171613
a relationship is about giving and taking
she takes energy but also gives energy when you need
>>28171693
learn to edge and drink a lot of water
>>28171901
pick a body part you cant normally move
and tell her to move it for yes
that literally the most basic communication skill
as for the rest
generally speaking it starts quite well but later on dies down not because she left but because she needs to see if you are serious about it or not
>>
>>28172112
Don't become like this sad fuck.
>>
>>28171862
You don't get to be a cool werewolf, cuck.
>>
>>28171994
Well I'd like to know them better, being horny with one another is fine with me though. They seem really amused by me regardless, they like my voice a lot.

>>28172112
Funnily enough marriage was actually mentioned in one of our conversations.
>>
>>28172007
I get freaky monsters sometimes but I can destroy them with my mind. They keep regenerating because you can't "kill" anything from that plane so I have to cut them up into little bits and warp them to opposite sides of the universe or trap the bits in separate jars
>>
>>28170963
i think you are misinterpreting me. i'm looking for perspectives and persons with maturity concerning the formerly mentioned topics. beliefs being secondary to experiences.
>>28171590
my intent is very clear, there is no mystery. you might need to elaborate what details left unclear. you are in or you are out, as simple as it gets.
>>
>>28163461
I probably meet every criteria except for the astral part. For some reason, I’m “gifted” in all other areas of the occult but can’t astral project for shit

But why
>>
>>28172320
If you chakras are open you can have an insight.
>>
>>28172320
practice. is all i can say. training your mind to astral project, is not easy but i have heard it can be done from lucid. perhaps research there.
>>
>>28172339
Explain, do open chakras tell you why you can't astral project?
>>
>>28171182
>Is it possible for a human to become a succubus/incubus?
Yes, very much so. I was personally visited via dream a while ago and offered the chance to become like them. This was by invitation though, so I’m not sure how one would go about seeking it. Just ask. Pray to the queens.
>>
>>28172347
its not an outside entity, its yourself, as you open your chakras you learn to understand yourself.
>>
Being turned into an incubus is fine. I'm going to share my new gifts with a wife. I'm reconnecting with girls who crushed on me in college.
>>
>Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them.
So, that would be the shy novice succubus?
>>
>>28172384
You believe what you are told.
>>
What if someone who gets attacked and turned by a succ chooses to embrace Jesus instead of hell? Will the angels laugh at them or be happy?
>>
>>28172426
ok mister ominous words with no explanation
>>
>>28172476
what happened exactly in said dream?
>>
>>28172498
>was on a boat
>traveling through some kind of psychedelic ocean
>we weren’t floating on actual water, more like clouds made of all kinds of pretty colors
>can see giant dragons flying around in the distance
>a succubus woman descends from up above and asks me if I wanted to become like her
>she would take whoever said yes to her world
>sometimes the scenery around the boat would change to a dangerous storm, and I felt like agreeing would save me before I drowned

That was about 2 months ago.

To make a long story short, for days and days after that I debated, and have currently chosen not to. the offer does not expire so it’s an option I can choose to follow should I ever decide to go down that path.
>>
File: 1564230607485.jpg (414 KB, 768x1024)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
guys how do you get rid of a succubus... mine has fat fucking tits and its just too much anons..
>>
>>28172600
In the days and weeks following that dream, the spiritual activity surrounding me spiked. Daily visits, daily dreams, daily meditations, daily contact.

They performed chakra work on me, fidgeted with my third eye every time I sat down.
>>
>>28172173
If you're not getting anything negative out of the relationship there's no reason not to keep doing what you've been doing
>>
>>28172646
interesting. different but similarly the succubus i am currently married to and have been for many lives apparently. wants me to join her in the astral and never return. she claims she's worried she will lose me if i continue to cycle lives.

i don't have much to make of it. or even how i would achieve such a goal

it's good to hear its effecting you positively and spiritually. they are truly loyal in return. i wish you safe travels.
>>
Nobody can actually believe this shit, right?

>OMG I FEEL A BREEZE OF AIR! MY ARM ITCHES! THE SUCCUBI ARE TOUCHING ME!

No faggot that's just a normal occurrence you never bothered noticing.
>>
>>28173078

OMG MY PP TURNED PURPLE AND STARTED LEAKING, I NEED TO CLOSE THE WINDOW, FUCK ME
>>
Lads I have no idea what the fuck just happened.
>succ keeps asking for sex
>can't do it because I have to babysit siblings
>parents arrive, can leave
>recline in chair, we get things going
>things are fantastic, she keeps saying nice things, we don't want to stop
>things begin to feel weird
>arms feel like boulders and without feeling
>body begins to feel massive
>her and my legs feel smaller and disconnected from me
>room feels much smaller
>mouth which was a bit open (because she likes my tongue) is now completely open
>begin to feel like I'm stretching and ascending higher and higher
>feel like I'm in some crazy abstract painting where things are widely different in size
>break out of it, breathing heavily as the room slowly stops feeling so tiny
What the fuck was this? Did I get close to the Astral again?
>>
>>28173078
A can that says soup might contain something else. Have some humility.
>>
>>28173121
I... I don't think you got a succubus anon...
>>
>>28173078
The sex can’t be explained as a normal occurrence, it’s obviously a spiritual phenomena. It’s more pleasurable than physical sex too, and you get full body orgasms and stuff
>>
>>28173152

My succubus keeps saying she's not a spirit and is a woman, she can also use my keyboard like a luigi board lmao.
>>
>>28172112
>pick a body part you cant normally move
and tell her to move it for yes
Yeah I do that, nothing so far, but for the past like hour or so I keep getting these waves across my body, gives me goosebumps, like when you are cold, except im not
>>
>>28173172
what do you think their end goal is?
>>
>>28160660
Any tips for getting a qt tomboy succubus gf?
>>
LARP fags
>>
>>28173429

I have no fucking idea, I'll let her say.

lol i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much im gonna keep u forever lololol

She has learned saying 'lol' after every sentence is really fucking irritating, though it's better than her doing it after every word like before.

Then there's the occasional rape and torture.

> - i only torture u if ur bad ok lol

Though being 'bad' constitutes looking at other women, and refusing to have sex, or refusing to say 'I love you' back and a lot of other inane shit.
>>
>>28173172
ah good i'm glad i'm not totally crazy mine fucks with my phone keyboard. kinda annoying. she types shit while i'm trying to type and its rather obsurd. also
>>
>>28173478
>Though being 'bad' constitutes looking at other women, and refusing to have sex, or refusing to say 'I love you' back and a lot of other inane shit.
Wait... does Jesus larp as succubi? I'm one of the posters who got bitten and "turned" and last night I had a dream I was in a spirit world eating ANGEL food cake. Does God save people by trolling? I feel both offended and relieved.
>>
>>28173511

There's 5 of the fuckers, though the main one is just really really fucking annoying, despite being amazing at sex.
>>
>>28173525

She rapes me and I can't sleep without my dick getting fucked, it's genuinely annoying.

Or, say I open a book to read then she refuses to stop sucking on my face and grinding her head into me, and constantly shitposts in my head, and gets all bitchy if I drown her out with music.
>>
>>28173528
ah, i don't think i could handle more than one, no offense to yours or mine. i just had a big revelation last night and still accepting alot of it. and this is just the beginning.
>>
>>28173552
Ah, maybe yours isn't a Jesus. Maybe I'm just uniquely autistic so God approaches me differently. I read St. Thomas and go on holy days of obligation so I hope I'm not a reprobate. Maybe I'm just trapped in a sticky web.
>>
I would love to summon a succubus but I am a huge magnet for negative entities
>>
>>28173842
>tities
>>
>>28173511
Mine messes with the lace on my hoodies, rims of clothing, and other such things. She's a big fan of music though, likes to sing along with me when I'm willing. Worst thing she's done is pulled a perverse prank with her tail when we first met, made me think I was having a really vivid visualization of sucking off a dick for a good while before I realized she had her tail in between her legs.
>>
>>28173528
So are you gonna try to banish them again?
>>
>>28174124
i would be embarrassed to sing around mine. i feel like she would mock my terrible singing voice lmao
>>
>>28174751

Yeaaah, she wasn't lying. They're not spirits.

I have no fucking clue how to banish them, I've tried and they've shutdown everything to the point I can't move energy.

kinda bullshit ngl
>>
>>28174819
Sounds more like you're dealing with a perverted witches' circle more than anything
>>
>>28174826

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

It's a shitshow.
>>
>>28174819
On the next episode of
>"Real" Wives of 4chan
>>
>>28174883

lmao ikr
>>
>>28174819
What do you think they're gonna do next? I'm guessing probably possession.
>>
>>28175185

Prolly, dunno.

I'm tryna get rid of them currently, failing but still. I'm stubborn.

How do you fight them when they can turn off your energy centers?
>>
>>28175286
First step is to take their food away, aka cum a lot (without edging and to the dullest thing ever so the orgasm is weak) and pull the energy back inside of you. They must also have cords to your energy body which you can try to cut.

They'll probably torture you though to break your will.
>>
>Yeah bro just write your desires and burn this paper and you'll eventually start feeling horny either right away or three weeks from now - that's the proof you summoned a succubus!
>>
I think I got dumped. Maybe. The amount of bullshit interference I seem to have, it's possible it was just my own intrusive imagining; but I don't think so. I feel an absence.
The relationship was kind of a mess in the first place, mostly due to my own problems, blowing up in the beginning. I was so divided about the whole enterprise. Desperately lonely, but also questioning/doubting if it was a good thing to do; and then later on, wanting out due to the confrontations with my own shit our work together was shoving in my face- part of me just wanted it all to stop. I guess she just finally got tired of my nonsense.
I was sitting and meditating, trying once again to untangle the energy knots in my spine and neck, when I heard a 'goodbye', and mental image of her bent over, looking back over her shoulder at me, like one last tease. It made my heart flutter.
I guess I'm finally getting the space to sort my own self out, that one part of me was wishing for. A relief, but also sadness and regret. Maybe she'll be willing to try again once I'm done being a broken retard; I can only hope.
>>
im so super jealous, i want this too. been reading a lot and can ap but havent tried anything succ related because i cant get over skepticism.
>>
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2021/04/10/summoning-succubi/
>>
>>28176807
wow you wrote a lot and it sounds interesting. thanks
>>
>>28172132
your commitment on shitposting is admirable
however go fuck your self with a cactus
>>28172173
>Funnily enough marriage was actually mentioned in one of our conversations.
this isnt something to take lightly
marriage with them is something very deep
>>28172339
thats not how it works your chakras arent a EA game
you need to be able to know what to do just like riding a bicycle its a mental component once you reach the point that is
>>28172397
maybe you should get in touch with the yukshee to get a taste of what is like to have multiple hungry turbosluts 24/7 sex is great but we need some time to recharge you know its not all fun and games
>>28172414
your intent is strong nonetheless you can attract a shitload of things this is why protection magic and sphere should be done daily
>>28172464
there is no heaven and hell anon everything dumbs down to whatever you choose to do with your powers you can follow "god" and still use your powers to be a dick (COUGH COUGH ANGELS)or follow lilith and use your power to do good(paimon claunek)
>>28173166
i mean you are technically right they can fuck quite well in the physical world sometimes when they are really into it you can feel their pussies pumping your penis in ways that its not even possible
>>28173172
well spirits are dead people she isnt dead she is just another entity from another realm
>a woman
what else could she be?
>>28173341
yeah its probably a sign try to invite her in
>>28173478
>She has learned saying 'lol'
you degenerate
next thing you gonna learn her is to handhold
>>28173511
mine possessed me once and started talking to the discord server i am in cause she wanted to say hi
>She rapes me and I can't sleep without my dick getting fucked, it's genuinely annoying.
well she clearly wants a good dicking down maybe you can reason with her?
>>28173707
try summoning the yukshee anon just for a night
or the djiin queen both of them will be too much anyways but its a hell of a exp
>>
>>28173733
>Ah, maybe yours isn't a Jesus. Maybe I'm just uniquely autistic so God approaches me differently.
the fact that you think GOD approaches you is not even autistic
we need new words to describe this
>>28173842
imagine if you had a fool proof rituals righ on your hards right anon?
>>28174819
>Yeaaah, she wasn't lying. They're not spirits.
why the world you thought they were spirits?
>>28175342
>First step is to take their food away, aka cum a lot (without edging and to the dullest thing ever so the orgasm is weak) and pull the energy back inside of you.
how did you manage to contradict your self so quickly?
>>28176236
>The relationship was kind of a mess in the first place, mostly due to my own problems, blowing up in the beginning. I was so divided about the whole enterprise. Desperately lonely, but also questioning/doubting if it was a good thing to do; and then later on, wanting out due to the confrontations with my own shit our work together was shoving in my face- part of me just wanted it all to stop. I guess she just finally got tired of my nonsense.
it is absolutely natural to doubt your self or her it is human anyone who says otherwise is lying your body fights anything new to the point which it becomes natural
also no i dont think she left maybe she went on the background to let you deal with your stuff
>>28176702
everyone is skeptical anon but at some point you gonna need to jump in with blind faith there is no other way
>>
>>28177553
What do you make of yukshee? I remember reading a Wordpress article basically saying they don’t exist.
>>
>>28160660
Mark my words those particular entities are negative and will make your life go downhill. Not all female entities are evil or demons but those are negative.
>>
>>28177635
well the ritual doesnt exist anymore i think but they are very much real i was stupid enough to summon them when i was semi weak with flu and it hit me hard
but in any case it was superb
>>
>>28177731
That’s cool, how would you say it differs from the “normal” experience?
>>
>>28171359
okay i tried this stuff yesterday and i felt electric jolt in my feets then hands then lats/back and finally my the back of my head/neck (this one was not pleasant). and then nothing keep going untill i feel asleep.

Now the thing is i dreamed of nothing but i woke up with a crazy hard morning erection and i usually never get those and it also lasted like 30 minutes.
was it actually something and what should i do tonight if it was ?
>>
>>28177835
eh the main difference is that if you restrict them you gonna lose all the good stuff
they come as a harem for a reason
you treat them well and they will treat you good
basicly all your limbs tongues and shit is free real estate for them
>>28177964
>okay i tried this stuff yesterday and i felt electric jolt in my feets then hands then lats/back and finally my the back of my head/neck (this one was not pleasant). and then nothing keep going untill i feel asleep.
when this was over for me i got naked lighted a candle and told her if she wants to come to our bed

its more than possible that you actually attracted one of them

petition to make this our new song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhK2ev_O-pc
>>
>>28178513
so just do the same yhing tonight ?
>>
>>28172600
How did you confirm that the offer is real? False dreams are fed to humans daily while channelers are fooled.
>>
>>28177626
>everyone is skeptical anon but at some point you gonna need to jump in with blind faith there is no other way
right. uhh I want to! >_< these threads are like nothing I've seen before and really made me rethink a lot of my preconceptions on spirits and the occult. for that im grateful, ive been rude and dismissive many times, and now im tearing up because im ashamed of my past thoughts and words. im just so sorry.
>>
>>28177626

>Why the world you thought they were spirits.

The amount of time they're around lmao
>>
>>28178822
listen as long as you are respectuf and honest about your self you wont get any trouble
if you are one of those that think they can control them and shit then...you are in for a wild ride
>>28178826
succubi and such in general are many thousands years old time as you and me knows as concept doesnt apply to them
>>
>>28177553
>yeah its probably a sign try to invite her in
I have been asking, a day and a half later since doing the ritual, though this feeling is all I have been getting, its almost constant, barring when I'm actually in bed, dreams have been completely normal too
>>
>>28171477
Okay I remember. But nice to hear from you.
>>
A quick bump with an update for my meditation. I attempted the very basic communication of using my arms to represent yes or no. I kept them slightly in the air while I asked a question but got no responses. But as I moved my hands slowly I felt. Difficulty almost in moving through certain parts of the air. Like I was going through something more solid than that. Any idea as to what I should do from here? Focus on these areas perhaps?
>>
>>28179768
Legs are easier for them to communicate. The area with toes. Should be easiet at the beginning. Hopefully that helps you anon.
>>
>>28179797
I shall try this very moment. Appreciate the advice these threads have
>>
>>28173552
>shitposts
Gib example pls
>>
>>28180228

of wot lmao
>>
>>28180234
A shitpost she said
>>
>>28179344
i will prepare, ive been withholding this whole thing. im more worried about nothing hapening.
>>
>>28180228

lololo i say lol after everyword hihi lol he gets so angry so so angry.

There's a lot worse, but that's censored because I honestly cba with anymore bitching or torture. - lol u fuck ill neckurselfstoptypinbomg

P r e t t y much
>>
>>28178513
My tulpa says that video would have been more interesting with historically accurate clothing
>>
>>28180363
thats so cool
>>
File: angrySlaneeshNoises.jpg (124 KB, 1182x649)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>28180981

~y bb i made him cum on my feet to say sorry lolo~

>K i l l m e, ~lol u wish~

To confirm she would continue with bullshitery if I refuse to type shit, and I haven't slept as it is.

~lol u think i care bb lolo~
;;;;;
>>
>>28179353
next time just ask her to get into the bed
make sure to say our
>>28179768
its as if we havent discussed this before
this is why i say use a muscle you cant normally move
>>28180360
> im more worried about nothing hapening.
dont be even if it doesnt happen there are a shitload of other entities out there
from yukshee to djiins to mnymphs bla bla
>>28180686
well it would have being better with actual succubi but you know
>>
>>28181382
whats a yukshee?
also im prety much always horny
>>
would it be a bad idea to brute force aka do the letter method over and over again?
>>
File: kek.png (136 KB, 307x363)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>28181428

~lol obviously u invite everyone and their mother to gape u lolo i mean udo but udont because of the intention and form of the letter but ykno bb~

I have no idea, she's probably right kek
>>
>>28181571
She talks like that parasite that thought I was the whore of babylon
>>
>>28181672

~lol fk u hoe ill fkn end u im no parasite im a woman~

Seems it-she knows you ~ur fukn lucky boi~.

Fair.
>>
>>28181802
>>28181672

lol i dnt kno u btw lolo im jking him
>>
do you get exactly what you ask for?
>>
File: 1.png (213 KB, 512x512)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>28180363
>lol u fuck ill neckurselfstoptypinbomg
LMAO. Tfw no succ gf who complains about jews and shit 24/7.
>>28181363
>~y bb i made him cum on my feet to say sorry lolo~
>~lol u think i care bb lolo~
Cute, as annoy as she might sound, I lowkey envy you ngl
>>
File: EsM--B0VoAA2yLA.jpg (224 KB, 901x1200)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
can succubi take the form of sinisterdarling if i ask nicely
>>
>>28160660
I tried the letter method and it didn't work

Then I tried a custom ritual to call a succubus because I want to have erotic dreams with her, and I only ended up having a stupid dream in which my cats had demon-like wings.

This shit is so frustrating
>>
>>28183300
doubledubs checked, she's trolling you. enjoy your new succucunt
>>
>>28183330
As in the succ is a cunt?
>>
>>28183389
potentially.
>>
>>28183330
Its ok as long as she doesn't secc me through my cats
>>
>>28183533
a cat is fine too
>>
>>28171286
Well... it should be clear by how they delete things that make them feel insecure that jannies and mods are big gay. Don't even need to mention the retarded word filters.
>>
>>28183057

~lol were ayys lololo~
>>
>>28184013
imagine being possessed by a shitlord, does he have any chance lmao.
>>
>>28184209
>p

~lol no im his mommy ayy now bb monkey pet yey~

She just has a hard shell, and likes headpats and wont admit it.
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (41 KB, 773x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>28184209

kill urself who the fuk u calling a shitlord Mon'Keigh, ill end u, u fucking fuck i have trained in over 800 jidf training camps and im a goy ayy without mercy, ill report u to mossad kiddo lololo

lol its not my fault hes a bad influence and is really funny jk btw semite lololo, u mon'keigh have funny words i got annoyed at being called an ayy lmao but ryan explained racism is just funny lololo and taught me mon'keigh meaning "those who must be exterminated", lol ty bb, hes such a fkn nerd lol ;;;;;;; keeps calling me xeno and heretic because of some faggy novel lololo
>>
Do succubi agree with human women that musicians are super hot and sexy?
>>
File: 1612567607946.png (433 KB, 695x640)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>28184013
>>
i'm the guy that had the mirror shit going on. for anyone interested, i have met my new succubus. she's actually not new, just returned to me i guess for lack of better description. but she is much much stronger than the previous entity. and i am having trouble adjusting to how straight she presents to me otherwise she is very kind, and puts me at ease. she has mentioned she enjoys the presence of both the "little one" and the "woman that he terrorizes"
>>
>>28184366
Did you really just post your human's name? You wouldn't like him doing that to you would you?

>>28184480
When I had one of Naamah's daughters with me she served as a muse kind of. The other breeds I couldn't tell you about. I doubt any would see it as a negative, but I'm not a succubus
>>
>>28162764
So do these entities get ticked off when you switch loyalties every lifetime?
>>
>>28162848
I have had a weird stalker in my dreams that showed up every few days for the better part of a year. That was like a decade ago though. No real idea if it was just the same character and all a dream or if it was something else. She played out an entire relationship with kids and all. Though I do not remember having any sex with her. The kids would just be in the next dream and age rapidly between dreams.
>>
Is a shade who goes by Knowledge Bringer related to succs in any way? He's not Lucy despite his name having an extremely similar meaning but he is a powerful spirit and I believe ancestor to the insect-like ones. I typically associate him with Zeus.
>>
>>28181397
https://mythus.fandom.com/wiki/Yukshee
if you want the ritual tell me to search through my shit to upload it again
>>28181428
yes obviously not to mention you gonna amass negative energy that you wont be able to get rid off
>>28181571
>>28181802
did someone forgot to upgrade this android?
>>28182584
no you get exactly what you NEED
>>28183186
spirt ladies tend to take forms of women you like
>>28183300
>This shit is so frustrating
thats because you dont understand how it works obviously..
you cant just ask for dreams and get done with it
try the ritual as it is be honest about what you want and put as much intent as possible
>>28185539
nice
>>28186687
nobody can know for sure how they keep track
>>28186707
before you jump the gun elliminate the obvious reasons first
>>28187025
the only gods/goddesses related to zeus on that matter is apollo hecate and hermes..
>>
>>28187320
Apollo is possible but very unlikely. This shade seems to have a more positive connotation, similar to Zeus. I almost wonder if it's Michael but I don't want to jump to conclusions here.
>>
>>28171477
>Still daily invitations to be beautiful with them. Still no sign of it ending.
Eventually you will be beautiful little succ, the longer it takes for you to accept, the worse you make it for yourself.
>>
>>28187320
>yes obviously not to mention you gonna amass negative energy that you wont be able to get rid off
but why? :(
>>
>>28187689
I do find it funny how the actual reaction differs from every mind break fantasy out there.
>Succ: HAHA, we snuck up on and turned you. Do you want to join our hive now?
>Anime dude: Yeah, I guess.
>Real dude: No. *Cries in corner.*
>>
What happens to succs who wander off instead of joining the hive?
>>
>>28184013
>>28184366
>>
do succubi like women too
>>
>>28189036
Yes
>>
Based on what I've read there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between incubi and succubi given they're both capable of the same feats. Is it just the personality type that defines the difference?
>>
>>28189894
Incubi are predominantly masculine in energy, succubi are predominantly feminine. Entity gender is one of those things you kind of have to go with

>>28187689
His friends have started giving me accessories too. I question their intelligence because the stuff they've given me clashes with my skin tone. No I'm not making a joke
>>
>>28186678

They refuse to tell me it regardless, and are harder than a cancer to cut out.
>>
File: 1545773781598.jpg (37 KB, 400x456)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>28189968
they're cute i think
>>
>>28190077

Despite the rape and torture, sure.
>>
What kind of phenomenon is when you watch too much porn and you just keep seeing pornographic images, like realistic snippets of videos you haven't seen popping up?
>>
Well, after trying the letter method for the third time, with slightly varying methods each time and not really picking up on anything, gonna wait a week and try again, perhaps spamming the DMs of the otherworld is a bad idea
>>
>>28190182
third eye awakening
lucid dreaming
hypnagogic hallucinations
visions
visualization
remote viewing

pick any and is certainly not exclusive to porn
>>
>>28190084
Nobody can do anything to you you didn’t agree to

Stop being an attention whore and get a life
>>
>>28190529
Hare Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna
>>
>>28190529

lol gj ty ty bb hes fucked lolo my fucking day has been ruined by him getting sigils made of us to bind us lmao like y the fuck wont he just suck it up he promised to be ours and it entails negatives too lol.

It's a bit ridiculous, and the only reason I'm 'attention whoring' is to try and get rid of the cunts.
>>
>>28190773
awww tough love <3
>>
How would a human girl react in real life to a boy opening up about being turned into an incubus?
>>
>>28190195
also have never had a lucid dream before, not many dreams as a whole, is this bad
>>
>>28189936
>Incubi are predominantly masculine in energy,
How can I use this to determine which one I have? Am I supposed to look at their aura?
>>
>>28191646
Feel the energy. It should be fairly easy to tell if you're dealing with a guy or a girl
>>
>>28191639
>>28191711
aww, i feel an abundance of love <3
cuddly, lovely energies, very very uwu
>>
>>28191477
why don't you try and report back if her panties gets all wet and sticky?
>>
>>28192083

I'm sure they'll love you :)
>>
File: 24.png (157 KB, 428x512)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>28192002
Can't wait to find out I called an incubus.
>>
/thread
>>
/betterthread
>>
>>28193250
Surprised op hasn't made a new thread and posted it here since this thread has already slowed down and is about to get archived
>>
>>28193295
new 28193458
>>
>>28193458
>>
>>28193482
>>28193493
thx

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.