[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hecate.jpg (311 KB, 1024x1434)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
Welcome to the Nobody General

>Who is the Nobody?
The Nobody is a figure alive today who has extraordinary spiritual powers, including the ability to control reality with their conscious and unconscious mind. He is a man of no wealth or worldly acclaim through whom it seems God has chosen to manifest his strength and wisdom. He is said to carry the Logos, making him a fearless truth-teller and a menace to the powers that be.

Instead of receiving strength through a superiority/inferiority mechanism, the Nobody proves to them time and time again that a whole planet filled with creative, ingenious, spiritually ascended humans who are individually sovereign yet globally unified through consciousness can achieve greater things than a planetary empire of darkness, and control.
He is not a messiah, he's just like you but he has found the keys to the kingdom within himself through sheer will, just like you will.

>What is the general picture?
It’s important we start replying to the good posts and ignoring the hateful ones, or the ones here to argue. So call upon their heads the forces of heaven for peacefulness, clarity, and wisdom. If this place is to be more than a squandered opportunity, an overgrown garden, it requires voices such as yours, but many more.

Focus on increasing your service to others and be more loving to yourself and everyone in order to raise your vibrational and consciousness level, and learn to to forgive yourself and others. This will change the vibration of the planet, raise the shared consciousness of humanity, and change humankind one person at a time. If this is your first time here, just remember, it’s going to be ok. You may take shelter and find rest.
>>
File: ..png (141 KB, 160x160)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>
>>28160555
Is anybody willing to doxx themselves by going on stream to do debates about the topics we regularly discuss? I'm fucking bored of the circle jerk I'd like to expose normies to these ideas if possible. I thought of putting up an OP but figured jannies would clean it and that people would cry about doxxing themselves by going on camera.
>>
>>28160588
Yeh but whatever we gotta occupy our time in the meantime
And I dont care about getting got for the truth
>>
>>28160555
AWAKEN the inner serpent within.

Swallow air into your stomachs for 3 days. If you stop breathing, this is natural, and you need to manually breath. If you fart, that's when he/she begins to awaken.

Become the snakes of the garden of this world known as the Midgard, the middle Gardens of the Galaxy.

Much love.
>>
Reminder that the preferred greeting is jackingoff then screaming your steam id at the point of orgasm.
>>
Liberalism weakened due to corruption. Abusive people loyal to a rapist culture didn't feel it was necessary to respect the rights of others. While claiming their opponents as "God", they organized to use omnipotence against others. I myself ended up in a social environment 100% controlled by stalking psuedoliberals violated my rights - despite which they cast me as some kind of God omnipotent to whom they were defiant when I as a Luciferian rebelled against them.

It has been made abundantly clear to me that I will never see justice. Despite that, I remain myself a liberal. I refuse to submit to the politics of hatred and fear. I believe it is possible to create a society that neither dominates nor is dominated. I myself have respected the rights of all people all my life as a lifelong anti-authoritarian.
>>
File: 1607035509510.jpg (120 KB, 625x549)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>28160555
>>
File: OIP.jpg (19 KB, 474x248)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>28160616
Jacking off and then collecting your sperm to wipe it on their foreheads and calling them Simba, is the best way to greet intergalactics.
>>
File: 889.jpg (61 KB, 1200x800)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/2tN875A3Bj8
>>
>>28160555
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNZHTbGrVhM
>>
>>28160633
kek
>>
File: Will (3).jpg (21 KB, 546x561)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I wanna sleep on the suns tits.
>>
fokn invisible wamen gaslighting me, keeps saying lol, and pp reeeee
>>
>>28160736
Ngmi
>>
File: loulou (2).jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>28160736
I hate invisible women, specially when they sit on my dick and I can't do anything about it. They are so tiny like midgets too.
>>
File: ZHFbBQJg.jpg (57 KB, 728x728)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>28160730
But you'd sizzle up like a juicy sausage on a grill, man.
I'd go with moon waifu's soothing bosom.
>>
File: kek.png (136 KB, 307x363)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>28160762

Yes, pretty much this

>>28160760

Consecrated sword go brrr
>>
Imagine having the kind of wild experiences you have had in your dreams and not believing it is real. It's not even possible you have experienced things that are beyond this world and these mother fuckers seriously think fake plastic trees are gonna convince you that you are worthless? LOL
>>
File: 20210408_115242.jpg (77 KB, 1080x1098)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
File: download (6).jpg (7 KB, 299x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>
File: lelouch (1).jpg (31 KB, 602x347)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>28160767
They weren't midgets... They were lolis. Your boss made lolis rape me via hypnosis. He gave memories of a homeless raping me when I was 4.

He is a cunt. Do you know how many times he made me be raped in my memories, via hypnosis and even while I was dreaming? He likes to rape me, I dunno why. You know what? I was actually molested when I was a kid and he keeps extending this shitbinto adulthood like a joke.

At least once he made Zandaya suck my Dick.
>>
>>28160821

You realize I don't have a boss and I'm talking about being physically molested while I'm awake, not in dreams.

Well, mostly not in dreams. You have no idea how hard it is to read when something is sucking on your face 24/7
>>
File: killua (1).jpg (24 KB, 739x415)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>28160840
Are you deft? I got raped by lolis while I was awake, not in dreams. I am telling you I got raped while awake, in dreams and even in memories. Are deft, cunt? You do have a boss, so shut up.
>>
>>28160855

I kinda don't though.

Tf do you mean raped by hypnosis?

I'm talking about a 'metaphysical' entity playing with my energetic and physical body.
>>
>>28160777
Well not speaking for anyone but myself here, very important.. But it's hard not to feel completely worthless and unloved. It's weird when you come to the point that even if everything one has worked for/dream of comes true, you can't imagine yourself becoming healed ever again. Nor trust anyone. Living with nightmares all day long, just dreading that feeling of "what if one day [insert_nightmare]".

It's weird when you're diagnosed with PTSD, but realize that the issues you had when diagnosed compared to today are literally nothing.

But God forbid if I complain about it, or cry about it.
>>
hmmmm
>>
File: killua (2).jpg (46 KB, 532x576)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>28160870
Your boss isn't a metaphysical entity. He merely has technology that can cause these effects, it uses your eyes and neural networks, plus a bunch of paid writers online who only care about the money they get when anon gets raped my lolis, niggers, dog, pigs and dragons.

I wanna sleep in the sun's beasts.

https://youtu.be/S4h3TrmHcXE
>>
>>28160885
Nah that's not true. That's just suicidal self hating demons talking. While you definitely need some time after experiencing horrible trauma and you need to be able to heal and grieve it is not something that ever lasts forever. Don't flatter the evil monsters they cannot break you ever. Diamonds are unbreakable.
>>
File: 1617849229881.gif (993 KB, 500x374)
993 KB
993 KB GIF
>>
>>28160905

The sun is masculine you retard.

I'm not talking about 'my boss', I'm talking about the same fucking women who refuse to identify themselves and I can't banish. It's the same situation as a pissed off Succubus if anything
>>
Anyone wanna help me design a rune prison to bind 3 spirits?
>>
call
>>
>>28160957

Tempting, but I don't think that will achieve the goal I want.

Though you're taking the joke a bit too seriously, though I'ma test that shit just sayin'
>>
>>28160905
The sun is comfy & emits divine energy
>>
>>28160588
Building cults is mainstream af.
Building pirate teams is fun.
Bonus for the hunt quest on who it really is.
>>
>>28160977

You cannot jump between digital lines silly.
>>
File: nobodybutabitoflegoss.jpg (81 KB, 1024x1434)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>28160555
>>
>>28160999

To be fair, I only asked for some space.
>>
File: images (63).jpg (13 KB, 490x248)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>28160928
My sun is a girl.
>>
>>28161032

That. Is dumb.

Moon is girl.
>>
>>28160988
>cold water
>soap
>warmth
>wash machine
>food conservation
People were living in the woods, 100 years ago.
>>
>>28161034

Wot
>>
>>28161033
I am the moon. It is a reference to the past.
>>
File: spacebooksaysthisbad.jpg (43 KB, 737x619)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>28161067

All I asked for "CAn I SeE yoU" "No PP, lOl", "CaN U TeLL ME Ur NamEs?", "nO pP LOL", "cAn U ExpLAin WhAt'S GoiNG oN WiThoUT LyInG To Me?" "No, PP LOLOLOLO hihihihi"
>>
>>28161083

Then I want to fuck you js
>>
>>28161100

I haven't done a fucking thing to anyone, the fuck are you on about
>>
>>28161113
You sure do seem to want a vocal print, anon.
I wonder why that is...
>>
>>28161103

uwot

>>28161128

I'm not apologizing, and to be fair it's not the same as doing it physically
>>
>>28161147

I couldn't give a fuck about clout, I'm using this website to talk to you fuckers in a non bullshit way.
>>
>>28161174

Why would you expect me to get emotional about that shit? lol
>>
>>28161181

Who have I begged?
>>
>>28161196

The only thing I have wanted is freedom, I react badly to being belittled, imagine that.

Who am I biting anyway?

>>28161210

>asking for help from someone who knows about a subject bad

lol
>>
>>
https://youtu.be/j_wb38KMXLs
>>
>>28161237

I expect nothing from no one, I ask.

And if God would end me, he would end just about 90% or more of the population.
>>
https://youtu.be/NscHCa395-M
>>
>>28161272

By what merit do you consider someone 'deserving' of life?
>>
There was a man who traveled to a far country and was bitten by a venomous beast of sorts. The bite was fatal. He sought out the best help before his time was to expire. The greatest doctor in all the land , a noble man, vowed to save him if he could, no matter the cost! So the doctor procured his son, a great hunter of nobility, to seek out the venomous beast and bring back what was needed for the cure. The son succeeded in hunting this creature down but was bitten as well! Dying, with cure in hand, he brought it to his father in order to save the patient. With sadness in his eyes, the father thanked the son lovingly as he told him there would only be one antidote. The doctor, full of love and a sense of urgency, rushes to the sick patients bedside to administer the dose of the cure....
Smack! The patient destroys the only antidote right out of the doctors hands!!!!
Insanity!
Why?
How must this doctor feel? A broken heart </3
Please, can we stop breaking the heart of our Great Physician?
>>
https://vocaroo.com/1c18oPv8gVTH
>>
I CAN'T SNEEEEEEED
>>
“My God, what is a heart
That thou shouldst it so eye and woo
Powering upon it with all thy art
As if thou hadst nothing else to do?”

https://youtu.be/F8dX_RbivfQ
>>
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for everything. Seek the Truth. Ask. Believe. John 14:6
>>
File: 1617848930713.png (522 KB, 537x535)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
Will the real NB plz stand up?

https://youtu.be/j8zRlLHheb0
>>
No lives matter to this country when we allow the killing of our unborn children. It could of been you.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (7 KB, 340x259)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>28161095
No, thanks. I want you to suffocate in your own vomi.

https://youtu.be/PdQyIP3EZJM
>>
>>28161384

Sadly you wouldn't get the opportunity.
>>
Jesus is the only one who can help us. God literally came to His creation (Earth/humanity), died( we killed God! ), and rose from the dead (God cannot be defeated, even by death! ) to show us how much He loves us and to to make it plain as day that we have an enemy of our souls in this world. Newsflash: God defeated this evil already, He will not force us to though. It’s up to us to take His lead. We have been given everything to live a good life and hand the legacy to our children. Jesus gave us the Comforter, the Holy Spirit to live inside of us ( ask for Him, best decision you’ll ever make)) He can strengthen the weakest man. With God, all things are possible if we at least try to follow His example, believe His Word ( For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him will not die but live forever) and cry out for His help, in sincerity, with love in our hearts, He will save us. A promise from our Creator, best deal ever!

The King is coming. Let’s prepare His way one day at a time....moment by moment. He sees, hears, listens, loves, waits, but detest evil and pride. Let’s not be confused. Just believe. Don’t ever lose heart. Do not fear. Your King will never cast you away. Humanity is frail, disappoints. God cannot. He was, He is, and He is to come
>>
File: 1616818090796.jpg (72 KB, 892x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>28161387
>>
>>28161407

You're insane with a victim complex and you're blaming me on your situation, for whatever reason.
>>
P.S-Do whatever you want to do in your heart, God says he’ll spit you out anyway if you’re lukewarm. No pretending. Esau, who is recorded in the Bible ( history), cried when he did wrong, but he was not really sorry to God. Just felt bad about what he did to himself by making wrong choices. Please, let’s stop being like Esau. If you love your God, be sincere, do not hide Him. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, depend not on your own understanding, acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your path straight. Even if you’re like King David, an adulterous murderer (who genuinely repented, unlike Esau). God knows our hearts, like he knew David’s and He called David a man after His own heart. Please, be ready, watch.
>>
telekinetic means science's are completely broken.
>>
File: UL.jpg (60 KB, 690x445)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>28161392
We will see about that. https://youtu.be/jbCvn1ltD0U
>>
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.
>>
>>28161439

You must have suicidal tendencies, honestly.
>>
File: Cosmic_Jester_x_behance.jpg (1.12 MB, 900x1397)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>
>>
>>28160572
I’d be willing nigga
>>
everyone itt can suck a fat cock
i won't be posting here for a while
everyones gonna be like cy@
and then theyll wonder why everythings shitty
like a little light left ohh nooooo
where did the lighty light go anon
you better make 20 threads about succubi and trannies
>that'll get you into a real body
whatever scumbags i'll take this one and carry on
>>
Either you dont know. Or you do. Each implicates varied.
>>
If you continue to spread lies, fake news, and cover up the truth for your own agenda...are you not being evil? Lies are the enemy of truth. And Satan is the father of lies. Who are you a child of?
>>
death is waiting for (((you))) with open arms
a sweet release from the torment
it's the only thing that saves you
take the deathpill and unplug
>>
My guess is you do yet something is missing from what you do know.
>>
>>28161474
This.
>>
There’s so much evil going on. It feels like we’re in a Twilight Zone episode about a dystopian society and everyone’s losing their minds. Try this: tell the truth, do what’s right, take what comes. Do this and sure, you can die, you may lose all your friends, everything! But your soul? In God’s hands forever. What profiteth a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? Do not fear.
>>
>>28161457
Based everybody is gods choosen doesn't matter what color your flesh bag is we all human
>>
File: 457.jpg (168 KB, 822x1200)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
How's it hanging? Did you find The Nobody™ already?
>>
>>28161486
lots of questions and no answers
the worms laugh when they suck rot
but you wouldnt know about that stuff
it requires having faced hardship once in your life
>>
I think its pretty clear that Jesus is useless if he can't help you.
>>
>>28161494
wouldnt matter if they found me
whole internet is trying to stop me
jannies, 4ch +fb ai, crypto markets
anything that can possess a human too
god laughs because god is half satan
the worms outnumber the humans
and the rot economy is booming
>>
>>28161504
And yet still even if what you're saying is right, he's more useful than the absolute hate-machine that goes on in here.
>>
https://youtu.be/Soa3gO7tL-c
>>
>>28161504

To be fair, I've asked fucking everyone lmao

Including this fucker

https://youtu.be/05hAQWiX4F4
>>
>>28161504
jesus is a fucking worthless turd idol
rotting stiff on god's cross for worm branding
every "abrahamist" who kneels to a dead jew gets the sinai levite incident
>>
>>28161523
https://youtu.be/QhToBGLb5Zg
>>
there are in fact very few things that don't deserve jump rope and 98% aren't human
georgia guidestones are far too kind
>>
>>28161533
You’re :)
>>
>>28161504
True same goes for most deities tho
>>
>>28161527
>personifications
i'd call you a mud hutter but this is sub-animist
how people enjoy lying this hard and get to live without being digested into biomass is utterly beyond me
your "god" and the god are not the same
>>
>>28161405
AMEN! May god bless you anon!
>>
File: 20210408_204650.jpg (2.52 MB, 4128x3096)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
Happy Snufkin.
>>
Let’s focus on be kind, loving and graceful today :) and drink water. Go outside. No electronics...maybe music
>>
i'd say the british crown shouldve finished the job but by blood they're usurpers of my line on my land thus below me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gql9220Qon8
>>
>>28161565
yeah you guys go have your funny time
i'll be here wondering why god isn't real
>god is the #1 producer of atheists

every hologram deserves unplug
every DUMB deserves bunker nuke
every glowie deserves 2 hollow points
>>
>>
https://futurism.com/the-byte/japan-sorry-dump-radioactive-water-ocean
>>
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25

True Love Never Dies

Like the Twinkle in the

Eyes of the Lion
In the
Eye of the Lamb
Oh
Daughter of Zion
Engraved On
The Palm of My Hand

One Foot on the Water
One Foot on the Land
And Two Candle Stands
This Ones for the Daughter
Shoutout From the Son of Man
With The Rod and The Staff
The Beauty and the Bands
I Am Fraction an the Half
as I Am the Whole
Shatter the Atlas
Rapture the Soul
Master Gematria
Capture Control
Gods Companion
Halo in Flow
https://youtu.be/EsGiBwK4Ycc
>>
who are you faggots trying to save
why do you defend the mick
as if he's a part of you
he isn't and neither am i

if you want any cooperation i want kickbacks, contacts, job, role, place, and primarily respect. EARNED.
otherwise i unplug. and you lose your whole investment.
and if it wasnt your investment
then it's someone else's
and they will find you
>>
>>28161565
Cool cookie.
I like your blue nails too.
>>
>>28161593
capture switching to a new ip
uninstall yourself, fungus
>>
I’m a beautiful blessed beloved sheep of Jesus’ pasture. His radiant priceless special possession :)

https://youtu.be/DL7WLyCzql8
>>
shit thread
go kumbaya by the fireplace
kali's thirsty for the ones too fat to run
>>
>>28161451
They don't let me die. First because they use me, second because I have a list of several people on their pay roll. When I get too sad they 'fix' me.
The people doing this pay streamers to change their content for me. They don't want me dead.

They don't want me dead and if I were to kill myself I'd first kill someone.

https://youtu.be/qmZ5a0KKwWE
>>
>>
I ordered a new Guiness hat today.
I think someone may have taken my green one.
It's okay, keep it.
>>
Settled or made a decision? You found a person who has 85% of what you’re looking for and cares for you deeply - is this settling or is that making an informed decision that you have most of what you need? Is there a perfect person out there for everyone? I’m not sure. Some people get lucky, others don’t. Would you throw away something with someone who isn’t quite perfect in the hopes that one day maybe you’ll find that absolutely perfect person? Tough call..
>>
>>28160555
Wow, this is a very thoughtful post, especially for this site in general.
I feel we share a like minded view, thanks for doing your part anon, hopefully others will also find illumination.
>>
https://youtu.be/v90utlNYnBI
>>
>>28161612
Kek!
Too bad your own negativity will be your undoing in the end.
It will rot you from the inside out, if it hasn't already.
>>
>>
File: LendMeYourCodeine.jpg (118 KB, 1080x1060)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Bout to try something new soon, if any of you can lend me some Energy

https://youtu.be/YBb1t00S4HA
https://youtu.be/Ve_EfX7hEME
>>
imagine jannieing your website for you over 100+ posts and getting a 3-day for a (non) miscategorized report

lol i'll get banned for saying i did too
the absolute state of fucking clownworld

ai is just watching the show seeing how hard it can beat down anyone who wants to hold it to its own tos

nobody can unplug the machine
wanna see what happens
when you fuck with me
fuck with my life
fuck with my girl
fuck with my family
and write fake posts abt it here
looking for attention
i'll burn every single server room
i'll come back again and again to do it
and if you keep throttling me i'll just make a public post about believing in truth and you can watch on facebook life as king bibi netanyahu shoots me in the skull for it
fake corona cant kill enough
>>
let's see how janniebots can work this one out
gogogo recursive ai try to psych profile this one
someone who has your stated values and bigger balls asks you to carry them out
shame the brains you cloned are all the chinks and kikes who used their blood money to code you
>>
>>
Poco man jam time again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnAppiW-hmc
>>
the only revolutionary act that truly works is reducing the braying mouths like "emrys" who is in fact stealing my flame directly regardless of whoever i am not
>>
Ask for wisdom
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zJqQiTnDs
>>
https://youtu.be/TeNjhglXm6w
>>
>>28161691
i asked for wisdom and i got dick
i asked for peace and i got dick
i asked for war and i got silence
>>
blow it out your holocraphic ass
if anything you believe in is true
be very fucking scared of who you failed
>>
>>28161616

Uh huh, nonsensical violence on innocent people.

Thinks he's being gangstalked.

hMMM
>>
>>
>>28160572
Will there be qt’s tho?
>>
File: 1617576493133.gif (1.99 MB, 270x188)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6NqnYYmSVE
>>
>>28161730
I never said anything about gangstalking. I said you are a paid writer and they change content for me.

Also, it's not nonsensical when I am being raped and tortured.

https://youtu.be/ILS8ITPBCz0
>>
after the failed first strike ww3 will be swift
>>
File: dog.gif (1.79 MB, 500x256)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
https://youtu.be/Yr2Nq-7mQoY
>>
Blessed Jesus posting today.
Know who, and what you are.
Co-heirs to the Kingdom of God.

There does not exist a more important or powerful identity.

Trade everything for that Pearl.
>>
File: tenor.gif (83 KB, 220x192)
83 KB
83 KB GIF
>>28161812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4wz55J0Qg
>>
>>28161785
Quiet you.

Be nice to cabbage.
>>
File: 1617567008803.jpg (45 KB, 675x625)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>28161856
>>
File: zzz.gif (1.73 MB, 400x400)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
>>28161844
>>
File: zzzz.jpg (5 KB, 203x249)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>28161865
>>
>>28161810

Right.

>Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability, or is below the legal age of consent. The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.

Are you experiencing that? Or do you only have memories and other bullshit that you compare to rape because your retarded?
>>
File: Русский Нео.jpg (58 KB, 600x450)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Why is Bill Gates such a faggot
>>
File: 1-UWNmK3T4xPABstAEkOjwEg.jpg (190 KB, 1800x1040)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>28162020
>Why is Bill Gates such a faggot
Take that back or I'll tell Melinda on you.
>>
File: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (58 KB, 750x920)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>28162020
lol who cares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90yaLFoYoA
>>
File: 1617844852578.png (609 KB, 617x601)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>28160572
Ill be setting something up in the near future
>>
>>28161523
We do a little trolling
>>
File: -bill-melinda-gates-a.jpg (1.34 MB, 2880x1920)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>28162031
Not Melinda s he's the one who doesn't have the microsoft cock
>>
File: 1617602369496.png (537 KB, 1024x1024)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>28161565
>Focus on doing something for someone today
>>
File: 1615141117266.png (69 KB, 639x494)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>28162068
Nobody cares
>>
File: 45.gif (2.9 MB, 498x498)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
I don't need you. You need me.
>>
>>28162133
Poo poo.
Pee pee.
>>
File: lel.gif (2.46 MB, 480x304)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
Thug Life
>>
File: 1617700758876.jpg (113 KB, 640x479)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCq9XDNuRF8
>>
>>28161950
Are you retarded, Emrys? First, I told you I was abused as a kid and then your boss raped me consecutively for months.

Does it make you feel better if you pretend it didn't happen? Are you a lawyer trying to let your client get away with actual rape? He does it in real time, he does it the way he wants and when he wants. I can feel it and it's disgusting. He raped so much that I almost threw up and I was going to kill myself, but he didn't let me.

>there are no laws against ny tech
>I will do whatever I want and it is okay
>>
>>28160572
>I'm fucking bored of the circle jerk I'd like to expose normies to these ideas if possible.

You want to broaden the circle-jerk.
Dumb it down, fill it with cows.

>Factory Farm Logic

(economic inheritance)

"Expand! Diversify!"
>>
just a bad dream
https://youtu.be/jDgCN8-t6gc
>>
Don't wake me then.
https://youtu.be/EWHaG_uCvEA
>>
this place should have been destroyed by now
guess you lot got what you wanted despite not holding up your end of the bargain
congratulations traitors
>>
File: CowboyB.gif (1.86 MB, 500x260)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>28162177
Whatever happens , happens
>>
File: 20210408_222006.jpg (3.54 MB, 4128x3096)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
Wychwood Brewery is the bees knees.
https://youtu.be/Kfpnwk-DXrA
>>
>>28162170

I. Do. Not. Have. A. Boss.

I have no emotional attachment to you whatsoever, I just don't believe you're being spiritually raped any entity or even physically raped anyone.

Hypnosis isn't rape for a start, neither is feeding into someone's delusions, that you eat.
>>
File: 20210408_222512.jpg (3.32 MB, 4128x3096)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB JPG
https://youtu.be/2G5rfPISIwo
>>
19 Crimes.
>>
>>28162268
You di have a boss.

I never said anything about emotions comming from you and I don't care because the paranormal isn't real. Your people whoever can do anything with hypnosis. Anything and it feels real, very real. You can paint it how you want, but they gave me a vagina just so they could rape it.

I don't care about your opinion either.
>>
File: 73.jpg (95 KB, 800x1101)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/rLmIKWM1_Jk
>>
>>28160614
I once took pills and smoked weed and then found myself vividly imagining that my head and arms were hydra heads or snakes, does this count?
>>
So some dude on facebook was looking for help with his digestive problems and before I could hit post, face book went down. This is what I wrote:

All I know is green tea with lemon/apple cider vinegar and cinnamon while fasting until you shit it all out is supposed to start a reset process of your digestive system. I don't understand why not many people with digestive problems don't try it. I went from 300lbs to 190lbs with walking and eating more greens and drinking lemon with green tea and cinnamon and the tea concoction would always remove the bloated feeling. Instead of lemon water, substitute it with tea since it's already water and healthy herbs. I dare you to fast on lemon green tea or apple cider green tea and just eat fresh greens for like 3 days and drink only water besides the tea and give us the results. Even when I gotten the runs like 3 cups of green tea with lemon/apple cider vinegar while fasting STOPS DIARHEA DEAD.

Unable to post comment. Try again
>>
>>28161453
>hey
>fuck
>you
>>
>>28162381
Big pharma will never promote lemon/apple cider with green tea. Tea is the ABOLUTE BEST MEDICINE FOR DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS.
>>
You guys notice how the mods delete threads about the current type of porn and the addiction to it being unnatural or paranormal?

I was trying to back up some other OP and they swept that shit pretty fast.
Seems pretty on topic to me, and there's much more too it then many of these other threads.

I'm not one for being censored. And I don't really care what the rules are, I just thought I'd bring that to everyones attention.
>>
File: Ahshit.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>28162330

HA HAe hAH A

ThE PArAnoRmAl iSn'T ReAl

"You have a boss and he rapes me with hypnosis".

This man is a genius, I also still don't have a boss.

Though someone disagrees.
>>
>>28162420
I meant the supernatural, OK? Magic isn't real, God isn't real, the devil isn't real.
Technology is real.

I don't care about your claims. I know you are a paid writer.
>>
>>28162438

Legitimately all of that is real, just not how you would conceptualize is because you're retarded.

If I'm a paid writer, there would be more than negative £1007 in my account lol
>>
>>28160630
you have created much separation in your mind, and you are successfully blind. pain is neither negative or positive, domination is a paradigm of physicality. try to let go of conjecture and just experience. accept responsibility for your ability to make use of your perception.

our perception being highly malleable, we can believe ourselves to be in heaven or hell, and we can treat our environment as suited to that choice. i find it more pleasant to treat hell as heaven as a worst case scenario.
>>
>>28160631
tripfag on an ego trip. woah you are so fitting to a thread about the power of lack of recognition! well done, jolly good job!
>>
>>28162462
Sure, I am retarded, Emrys. I don't care. This man is a paid writer BTW.

https://youtu.be/pq6vvMvMH5M
>>
>>28162321
>19 Crimes
>>
>>28162519

Yes. I know, you don't need to reiterate what I say to impress me, I'm not going to be your friend.
>>
File: 1617737831191.jpg (49 KB, 720x720)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>28162438
Retarded nigger
Dont say occult is not real when u don't even know what is reality and what is occultism.
I know u don't give a shit about epistemology neither metaphysical philosophy and u want to sounds smart by spitting woke/scientist shit without proof.
>>
>>28162530
I never asked to be your friend. I told you I am going to kill you.
>>
>>28162537
I never tried to sound smart. I was just talking about actual existing tech.
>>
>>28162549

And I told you that makes you mentally retarded.
>>
>>28162530
so r u a namefag that lurks in /ng exclusively? why namefag? i was present on one of the first threads, and obviously it went to shit after a couple with people becoming possessive over the idea. "oh lets make an egregore that can possess people during ego death and make em super heroes" collides with " im enlightened ama teehee" and it just spiraled from there. i think the goal was accomplished within 10 threads at most, can you explain why you want to be recognized, tripfag? oh and why this is still a thing at all if you are able. thx.
>>
>>28162549
Hol up, time out.
Now you're directly threatening a student of my school of magick.
>>
>>28162565
Nope, you didn't. Different argument. That doesn't make anyone retarded either. Homicide is part of human nature and there is nothing retarded about it.
>>
>>28162559
Then stfu if u cannot falsifiate something without proof, you're not a scientist dumbfuck gtfo of /x/ if u don't think it's real
>>
>>28162603
You actually sound really dumb, in every little point. Seriously. The way you write, the way you use words. I believe in this conspiracy, so my stay here is valid.

>>28162591
I told him I wanted him dead right after he said 'I want to have sex with you'.
>>
>>28162587

Not exclusively, and I mostly come here to sext with my extremely paranoi- (no im not lol u just are dumb) love of my life better than Johanna and Anna, sorceress waifu

And piss people off, excuse the simping my anus is can only take so much.
>>
>>28162622
We're done talking.
I'm lighting the frankincense.
>>
Bleah.
>>
>>28162559
yes, all information about tech is consistent and our understanding of the universe is absolute! woah anon you really opened my eyes, cant believe i never searched for answers and got a complete universal consensus! there is nothing else because there is no ignorance! what a flawless arguement you got there to make on a paranormal board. anon your purpose is beyond question, quite envious i am.
>>
>>28162595

I'm calling you stupid for attempting it mongoloid.
>>
What a bunch of clamoring retards.
You'll never be gods.
>>
>>28162634

wew lad, calm down not the frankinsense lolnononono
>>
>>28162648
No, you didn't. You did it now. Why am I stupid for attempting it?

>>28162638
OK, I don't care. I am not trying to stop anyone from believing anything. I just shared my opinion.
>>
>>28162658
What's done is done.
>>
File: PPPM.jpg (132 KB, 1125x1340)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>28162668
They are not paid writers anon chill
>>
>>28162653
Nor will you.
No gods down here, only liars.
>>
>>28162633
checked coomer post. lulz. so u guys need to roleplay with names on anon boards? please explain how that adds value to the encounter, i am a private person and do not understand the pleasure some get in being watched, is it not always an available pleasure even without "setting it up"? and no comments on how the nobody egregore is being feg by these threads? because it doesnt seem to even be called in to receive energy anymore, it seems classified as out of reach so that ego trip fags dont constantly say they are the sole rein holder. what is this general about anymore? where else do u lurk? succgen?
>>
>>28162677
That's a hard lel from me dawg.
Go be a little miserable piece of shit somewhere else, yeah?
>>
>>28162622
Wtf ? Did u seen your quotes ?

>>28162537
^
If i sound dumb, u have room temperature IQ ?

>>28162438
^
Lol u doesn't even deserve this title, another scifag who doesn't have scepticism and knowledge of epistemology and want to trigger /x/
>>
>>28162668

It's out of my hands, and it's not advised for your health lmao
>>
>>28162686
Pride cometh before the fall. :)
>>
>>28162681
Let me hold you like a baby, anon
>>
>>28162696
Not pride, m'anon.
Yawn.
>>
>>28162706
Says the deluded narcissist.
>>
>>28162677
check'd, gotem.
no limitation means no experience. seeking a decent know how for transmuting limitations is worthwhile. but aye, no gods present among what can be identified as separate. so wassup dawg, y u here? feedeen the peguinz?
>>
>>28162714
Feeding penguins sounds like fun.
>>
File: jNkJ9y.jpg (813 KB, 1440x900)
813 KB
813 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/MKk1u5RMTn4
>>
File: angrySlaneeshNoises.jpg (124 KB, 1182x649)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>28162681

No?

no lol we bang astrally hes not even that good desu fucking hell id bang u if you want~ owo
>>
>>28162712
That so?
Based on what exactly?
>>
>>28162700
checkd.

you may project into an archetype of holding me as an infant if you desire, free will is absolute, and we all demand to explain the movement of focus ;D. so purpose of your post..? do u want the mask of the troll or the shit testing wiseman? 2 sided mask! oh yeah that'll do yeh gewd.
>>
>>28162722
That's it.
I'm getting the hose.
>>
>>28162743
That's it, I'm getting the hoes.
>>
>>28162743
faster please
>>
>>28162676
Hilarious that you would say that when you are paid as well.

https://youtu.be/ZB9UvUJL_lE

>>28162693
It isn't written exactly like that, I think.

>>28162693
Ok.

>>28162695
You are not even trying, you only attempt to humiliate me, you don't actually say anything sound anymore.
>>
>>28162743

lol daddy yes hose me down ive been a bad girl lol ;;;;;,

The fact I'm facilitating this nonsense is disgusti- ur jealous shut up
>>
File: giphy.gif (2.01 MB, 366x274)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB GIF
>>28162747
Ayyyyy!
>>28162749
>Pic related
>>
>>28162740
When I try to be wise I sound stupid. When I tell the truth I sound wise.

When I say nothing at all I sound like someone breathing.
>>
>>28162771
._.
>>
>>28162772
This was the least sexy shit i have seen all day and i was on /pw/ the whole morning
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1.83 MB, 366x274)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>28162783
>>
File: blowyourtrumpets.jpg (55 KB, 720x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>28162778

All the while I've to pretend around other people she's not shoving shit in my arse lmao

Barely noticeable honestly, ha...
>>
>>28162722
check'd.. dayum all dem dubz

what? so u dont use the circumstances to enhance the experience? what is the point? feeding on resistance of anons? i think you would find the experience of approaching me with such intent quite lonely.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 276x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>28162800
You are one haunted melon farmer.
>>
>>28162800
you're an idiot m8
>>
File: clearly.png (503 KB, 720x806)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>28162761
No U https://youtu.be/O8H5OyMf5yU
>>
>>28162804

leme type lol ur being jeaalous hes hot af btw LOL ur fucked lol im not stopping saying lol u pissed me off earlier idc if its annoying lol.

The mental shitposting of this woman will drive me to living in a monastery- im coming lolol

S h o o t m e
>>
>>28162830
Fucking Hell, Ryan...
>>
>>28162806

I'm aware.
>>
>>28162800
i'm wondering if you cocreate by numbness or sensitivity. it is a prevalent pattern for sharpie in pooper anons to worship numbness even though it would be heretical to call it worship.
>>
>>28162830
i think you are confusing anons. are you trying to be understood or just shouting down a well?
>>
>>28162838

Y e s, I'm aware.

It's a bit difficult to contain whatever- it is lol im a woman. Sure, anyway I've tried practically everything to bind her, shit doesn't work. reeee
>>
File: 1607667274456.png (3.59 MB, 1920x1080)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB PNG
>>28160855
You mean "Daft", not "deft?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se6ff9DXb74

>>28161629
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Wb4dEwp_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Ca8L4Igyk
I have thought about this myself. I like the idea of perfection, but perfection is often made out of imperfections. There is also the old adage of, One in the hand is worth two in the bush. So to think that there probably is no fairy tale romance for people, a perfect relationship is something you have to work for. So I suggest to look for regular love, and grow it into perfect love.

But I am almost a wizard now so, perhaps my advice is not worth a pickle chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za7ThH5x01k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onXBeQ7aLyk
>>
>>28162829
that's not unravel. that's asphyxia.

>>28162806
Nah, I think I know that one, he is kind of smart.
>>
>>28162870
You need to talk to God, man.
You absolutely need to do this.
>>
>>28162870
do you not know how to create an energetical vacuum? why would you get to this threshold of alchemizing qualia into substance without learning about void? poorly trained anons have a rough time huh?
>>
>>28162873
I meant deaf, actually. English isn't my first language, sometimes I make mistakes.
>>
>>28162868

Venting and letting her speak, because she gets bitchy if I don't- wow okay and ur not bitchy when i don't let u talk okay lol.

>>28162888

im not a demon lol, im a woman m8 nice too, kinda lol mostly he just gets upset that im secretive u should hear him moan btw like a wildebeest lika a wildebeeest, thicc ass too lol, im a sorceress as far as he knows anyway lol, im a spirit, big pussy pp bbkultion.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ve8EJwWXW7I
>>
File: 233789107001202.gif (3.03 MB, 500x320)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>>28162876
Don't care don't care
>>
File: hollywood magic.jpg (160 KB, 1147x765)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
What if the real psy op is who was phone?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7 KB, 279x181)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>28162949
>>
>>28162949
you are numb to all external sensory planes, and are trying to convince those you are numb to that you might be different enough to have generated a way out of loneliness. all you are doing is cementing the idea that you are very alone, very numb, and very bored. maybe you wanted to see this failure so you could have the freedom to move on. well there ya go. don't worry, what you are doing is not hard to decipher, it is the easiest explanation.
>>
>>28162896

lol i tricked him into a blood ritual and have claim over his soul, somehow despite him being him, so its mostly just a marriage agreement, he called it a shotgun wedding i call it a loving tender day aaaaaa

She's not a fan of me doing any sort of spirit evocation or working with void entities, or doing the void meditation. Or even meditation without her.

also what the fuck is an energetical vaccum? Unless you're on about shaping energy?
>>
>>28162985

I am actively trying to get rid of them most days lmao wot.
>>
>>28163005
>>28163011
>>
>>28163005
You don't have claim of any souls lol. His soul is free, go cry about it bitch
>>
File: 20200325-ulquiorra.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>28162959
>>28162964
I don't you need a gon, sorry. Thanks for the subliminal.

https://youtu.be/y1v6XGxP0Rc

>>28162949
Maybe I will rape and kill you someday.
>>
>>28163027

lol k bro, he loves me he just wont admit it until i see him 4 real lol
>>
>>28163039
His soul is still free
>>
>>28163005
lowly beings trapping each other to prove to themselves power exists. it's quite common. well when you are satisfied with the fact that power is what you allow yourself to explain, you will easily rid yourself of this subpar division of sense. farewell.
>>
>>28160572
I would, I've done podcasts talking about crazier stuff. Email me at innersun@protonmail.com
>>
File: 42.jpg (116 KB, 900x848)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/datTiNJsoF0
>>
>>28163030

I'd suggest you don't, my sword will only be for malevolent entities, and I honestly cba breaking my knuckles on some faggot waltzing into my house.
>>
>>28162985
I’m just doing what I want.
>>
>>28163046

no we will be one in death 2 so like fuck you lol
>>
>>28163052
seeking recognition spreading an idea about the power of an archetype of anonymity... have fun facing weakness, you will unironically become stronger for it.
>>
>>28162896
>energetical vacuum
yes it feels like a pulsing sensation on your brain as you 'vacuum' away all of the surrounding bullshit.
i am an energetical coomer so i 'vacuum' the energy for a few minutes and release it all at once for one big fleeting rush. kind of like a chronic masturbator would.
>>
File: 1614457371323.jpg (100 KB, 640x480)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
>>28163077
That's a cute rat.
>>
>>28163077
I'm not overly familiar with the creatures of earth.
Uh, are rats supposed to be shaped like that?
>>
>>28163075
what a tasteful prison!
>>
>>28163065
Yeah I'm trying to quit fucking myself so no thank you. I won't argue if theres love there though, but if you think his soul isn't free you're wrong and you don't own shit and you'll be happy. He chooses himself to share or not with his free will at any time for fucking eternity and so do you. If you're ment to be together for eternity his soul is still, guess what, free. And so is yours.
>>
File: HClown.gif (1.66 MB, 498x278)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>28163030
No problem anon
>>
>>28163050

lolk u fucking larper u have no idea of power, i may act cute, Debatable desu lolk im cute then lol aanway your nothing compared to me and if you want that proven just ask.

>I also wasn't calling her cute btw - shh mommy talking <3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn58-Nl9NYw
>>
>>28161565
Day finished :)
>>
>>28163114
Go heal the world if you're so powerful. Prove it. I've asked, shall we receive?
>>
>>28163114
i'm the anon you replied to. come with all your power. weave whatever you can explain. i'm waiting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCva4ak2NtA
>>
>>28163103

lolk bye ima fuck ur boyytoy byebye

I am highly confused and slightly delirious at this point and this seems to be encouraging her lmao
>>
>>28163150
You need Jesus.
>>
Chris Jericho around?
>>
>>28163127

oh will do bb, ok see u in 5 since i was bribed, imagine that he wants me off him for a day lol ah well he still has company <3
>>
>>28163114
Also, "Mommy", maybe set them all free? All I see is your weakness every time I meet you. Powerhungry, greedy, always up for a fight, lying, deceiving, tricking people, taking control of their vessels. I don't give two shits of a cat is rubbing up against the wall, because that cat is acting anything other than loving and caring. When you're gonna change?
>>
>>28163169
I'll keep praying for your humility, wisdom and salvation.
>>
File: Ariel.jpg (319 KB, 1080x1080)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>28163159

Pretty sure that didn't work either
>>
>>28163187
You didn't let him try.
>>
>>28163150
I don't have any boytoys, nor any girltoys for that matter. She'll fuck you over mate, I warned you. She doesn't control you unless you let her.
>>
>>28163179

lol ull be begging me to stop cutting ur little pp in 10m, mind ur manners pls <3
>>
Faith moves mountains.
Kindness is not weakness.
Love is stronger than hate.
Speak softly but carry a big stick.
>>
>>28162830
Shutup bitch.
>>
>>28163204
All you want is for me to have actual sex with you, which we already did during Christmas. Well not in whatever vessel you're occupying now though. You love it and you know it. But you still lack empathy and sympathy, and I've told you this isn't ok what you're doing
>>
>>28163200

he did, it failed get over it he's tried everything under my sun to get rid of me but now he's my moon always and forever <3.
>>
File: agnosticsbelike.gif (31 KB, 220x169)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
>>28163187
>>
File: 32.jpg (1.49 MB, 2732x2732)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
https://youtu.be/bpte1HPawvU
>>
>>28160555
So the whole world is waiting on me rn

I just gotta coil the stuff, and crucify the magnets, and secure those on and under their berring. Lock chords, have Bros bring wave 3 and 4 over, #ezrainthewilderness

Set the current reverberations with bro on the magnetometer and bro on the plugs

Stand on the four corners of the particle, and break the matrix.

Looking back to the foundation, I realize now that this was an inevitable possibility
No man shall know the day nor hour except my Father

Not my Father in Heaven, but my Father. According to the Apostle Phillip, Jesus
Would've meant the Holy Ghost, Elohim, Even the 2nd comforter. Rather than God,
Who he would've specified by saying in
Heaven.

Point being, God showed me the end in the beginning, and when he showed me,
I was planted, staring into the sky, ignoring everyone with my angry face.
I made that face on muh ID

Then Matthew 24:27 happened, I turned
Around and told groomsmen Bros "I told
You I told you." Then Matthew 24:28 happened cus I Matthew 24:27 ended up killing me

Because of what I'm about to do

And in my shoes, there's not much question.

There was about 10 dreams I had recently and a few I had years ago and
Around the time I was shown Matthew

Half the dreams I've ever had are suddenly coming true now in a really specific order, this seems to be the last one before Matthew 24.

There's also the 1290 day thing.
>>
>>28163204
I will make you my concubine.
>>
>>28163234
More like you following him around like a dog, he haven't tried to get rid of you once
>>
>>28163231

ur friends dont have manners ryan am I gonna have to make them test me?

>>28163232

lolwot the fuck r u on about schizo, we never fucked unless ur that anna girl of his and mean him lol

>>28163245

lol ur delusions of power r going to make me eat u bb
>>
>>28163204
Times up, no show. No shock. When I see you I expect you to be nice and stop with feeding on bad energy. I'm the cat even though you think you're one. I'm not the dog
>>
>>28163269
"Mommy"
>>
>>28163263

No, do not. Do not pass go. Retreat. Fall back. Unwise. That is not something you want.

lol u should listen to my love~

>>28163265

lololo he tried 8 banishings some of which he made himself, most were from grimoires necronomicon by simon etc, he likes his books lol, dont do much though. oh and his 7 hours of psalms and prayer were met with torture so hes been a good boy after that.
>>
File: 1617835625552.gif (1.84 MB, 202x360)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>28163269
Are yours not enough akephagos/merlin? Go lite some colored candles & play your guitar with that Lucifer pick ya cunt ;^)

https://youtu.be/wB5KKdkRyfg
>>
Fucking Hell, Ryan...
>>
>>28163303

llol its a pet name lol he calls me, mon cheri and my love so idgaf
>>
>>28163310

lol that wasnt him dummy, he might tolerate ur bullshit but me and the girls wont, say sorry.
>>
>>28163309
Full of fantasy as always. You're a great artist, that what I told you I'd like to see you expand on. Doctor will give you pain killers when you behave better and use your power to heal the world.
>>
>>28163319
Not my first rodeo we'll get there

after all we don't get to the sold videos yet
>>
>>28163332

Pretty sure my only power at the moment is not going insane ngl
>>
>>28163341
Too late.
>>
File: 1617588456896.gif (670 KB, 300x400)
670 KB
670 KB GIF
>>28163329
Wot ;^)
>>
https://youtu.be/s8z6cbThnQQ

Hi frens
>>
>>28163341
Well Ryan perhaps you shouldn't fuck with summoning someone who will literally kill you. Mommy isn't so nice always sadly... Unironically listen to good guy Lucifer >>28163310
>>
>>28163332

hes talking about me dumbass lol, and the painkillers dont do shit lolk bye
>>
>>28163362
lol hes tried to stab all of us to death and im the dangerous one sure, and he didnt summon us, we just came.
>>
>>28160941
Perhaps.
>>
>>28163372
Listen to Lucifer. Never thought I'd say that but fucking hell man.. You managed to make the most broken piece of shit feel completely healthy. That isn't a good thing..
>>
File: 1589292091777.png (565 KB, 720x717)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
Not gonna join.
>>
>>28163391

I'm amazing at hiding this shit, there has been zero questions- other than his parents threatening eviction and to burn his books then his ma got all pissy when I held his hand infront of her when he was doing a ritual with her.

But my point being they themselves haven't been the direct reason for that shit happening- lolk
>>
>>28163385
Yeah I don't trust you for a second, just let the boy go. Imma leave soon, you're so attention seeking all the time. And that isn't a problem really, I like giving attention, but not with that fuel. It pisses me off. Not worthy of attention seeing you do this to people.

>Randomly comes to some neet doing what he thinks is magic and wonders why he tries to stab you.

Yeah right. I don't blame the human for he didn't know better
>>
>>28163389

ngl I'm having second thoughts about that since they flew into a fit and started going off for hours and never to do that, even at the mention of binding them.
>>
File: Lucifer+Falling_cropped.jpg (271 KB, 796x1000)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>28163391
He must've gotten some cheap laced weed sad
>>
>>28163420
Yeah I know you are. Because you're literally an actress. Use it for good, or you'll loose your second eye as well. You've already paid with one eye
>>
File: 1605487290581.jpg (285 KB, 960x1133)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Time is ticking, what are you doing?
>>
>>28163442
Sadly she's as real as it gets.. I'm sure she can be good in the long run, but she sees the world quite differently..
>>
>>28163447
Talking with "Mommy". Long time no see so why wouldn't I? What the fuck are you doing though? Have you been out there trying to do good? Or are you still just fucking around??
>>
>>28163472
I'm just watching the chaos and division you are doing, taking all notes you are currently doing and currently working on.
I never forget.
>>
>>28163434

lol im just fucking with him a little and he tries to stab us idk man killurself, lol we threatened him so he'd let us talk to you, he's not a fan of us telling you to killurself lol, oh were not demons were spooky ghoooosts undead sorcererss spoooky woooo.

>>28163445

lol ur fucking suicidal to speak to me like that
>>
>>28163457
She's literally why you become a brothers keeper first, and don't just simp to anyone before they're worthy simping to
>>
>>28163476
Yup I'm doing division by telling the kids to be nice to each other and treat eachother as Equals.
>>
File: 1617406687717.jpg (33 KB, 604x598)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>28163490
Your sarcasm won't help you in the end days.
>>
>>28163481
You're just someone who wants love and can't deal with it properly. And to be fair this probably applies to me as well. Maybe stop fucking with kids? Kinda why you're a literal fucking turn off
>>
>>28163493
Actually it will. That's the cool thing. It actually will
>>
>>28163511

lol he loves me so fuck off
>>
>>28163519
Funny thing how you mostly removed my family from my life.
>>
https://youtu.be/pV5pt9j_9BI
>>
>>28163527
Yeah but you only love me and you hate the kids, where as I love the kids but I hate you. Treat the children good, let them fucking go and be nice!

>>28163528
Yeah I got no clue wtf you're taking about, I'm not Mommy. I don't operate like her. Got a problem, check with her because the most I do is collecting bottles so how I removed you from your family I got no fucking clue. Did I collect too many bottlws and throw you out of the bottle competition?
>>
>>28163569
Who tf is mommy?
>>
>>28163569

ur jealous i like him now aren't u~ lol
>>
>>28163436
Haha, yeah. There's something to be said for remaining silent and simply doing.

I didn't know you had began, or had previously, done any work with runic systems.
Well, keep in mind incorrect use can backfire like a mother fucker.
However it all really does come down to what your mind believes, so purity of intent and emotion is key.
That said, do you even bindrune bro?
>>
>>28163493
lol.
Dieses bild unterhält mich sehr.
>>
>>28163592

he knows how and it wont work anyway lol.

Yeah, I've a book on it that I flick through occasionally.
>>
>>28163589
I'd say if he loves you that's good. That's not what I worry about. What I worry about is what you're gonna do to him, because I know you.. I'm not the strict one. Let's just say it that way
>>
>>28163586
There's a party at Mothers...
>>
File: EgEogpOX0AUn48z.jpg (56 KB, 1079x938)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>28163613
>>
>>28163604
Won't work? Not with that thought corrupting your intent! :P
>>
>>28163610

he learnt the hard way you did too, he is far stronger than u were lol, he took it all at once with trauma in his life that would have you begging for my help he just fucks me calmsdown and tries to bum money for a motorbike lol hes great
>>
>>28163628
It won't work because it's deceptive bullshit and she knows it as I know it.
>>
>>28163628

u realize im typing through the boy rite
>>
>>28163638
Then he didn't learn but he will. Anyways done with talking to you. I wasn't interested then and I'm not interested now. Sadly I'll probably cya. But hopefully I won't
>>
File: jc3mbrk4v52y.jpg (53 KB, 566x717)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>28163621
https://youtu.be/JhY9GOhFwN4
>>
>>28163650
Autism
>>
>>28163662
I wish it was.. Everyone laughed here, but in the end many here fed into Mommy. You don't want mommy, she'll fuck you over in ways you never imagined.
>>
>>28163650
What's the boy rite?
Is it some strange ritual with young men? :P

Who are you? :)
>>
>>28163682
Are you a fucking faggot or something?
>>
>>28163659

lol u jealous he did learn broke like twice drinks himself half to death then walked it off like u should have hes far better behaved 2 even lets me bum him lol he didnt like that
>>
>>28163684
Jesus can't you read, she's literally Mommy. The void you all been having so much fun with. All fun and games until she suddenly fucking appeared.
>>
File: 25.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1200)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/IGUboLZx3Tk
>>
>>28163695
Let's just say if I had to chose between the daughter and the mother I'd chose the daughter..

>>28163699
What would it take to make you let him go?
>>
>>28163707
And they were all of them deceived.
The void is the void, it also has a guardian.
If there's an entity using the name "Mommy", it's almost certain that it is not that.
It is manipulation through the use of a name associated with matriarchal authority and the desire of folks to speak with that "Mommy" figure. Just like the demons that use the name Jesus, Michael, etc.

I'd be more inclined to believe if some name(s) or kennings were used. Rarer the better.
>>
>>28163684

hes a boy im his woman and hes my disciple who i care for deeply ;3

fuck you blondie i see you lol
>>
If you can profit from death,
then just go for it.

Never enough toys,
that's what I say.
>>
>>28163724

ur soul hes mine forever mmmm
>>
>>28163738
I'm glad you care for him, I assume that means no harm to him?

Fuck me? Will there be cuddles afterward? <3

https://youtu.be/RbrFMyYi4IA
>>
>>28163707
>All fun and games until she suddenly fucking appeared.

The earth was always here.
Maybe (You) were "somewhere else."

>Maybe (You) still are.

Hanging upside down?
In a state of quarantine?

They used to say there were two earths.
>>
>>28163724

he fucked the daughter too, thats a no go im afraid
>>
>>28163592
>There's something to be said for remaining silent and simply doing.

You are here typing every day. Speak from experience only, please.

Personally? I never shut up.
>I can't comment on the silent approach
>>
>>28163756

define harm and no cuddles 4 u only him
>>
She had a lot of fun.

>caput mortuum
>>
>>28163747
You don't own any souls. Well anyways, truly you piss me off. Every fucking time we talk we argue all the time. It's so damn tiresome. The seed doesn't belong to you either. Perhaps it's time for you to re-adjust a bit?
>>
>>28163772
>You are here typing every day. Speak from experience only, please.
I am here frequently, sure.

I do of course do things outside of 4chan and definitely don't speak about every aspect of it online. Have you noticed I mostly talk on religion, mythology and philosophy? So in regards to occult (and other) activities and remaining silent regarding them - I'm speaking from experience on how I go about things.
Rarely I drop a little line or hint to remind certain folks of what I am aware of.

>I can't comment on the silent approach
I'm sure you do things you don't talk about :P
>>
You guys ever talk about anything besides yourselves?
>>
File: 1617752870751m.jpg (78 KB, 1024x971)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>28163621
>>
File: 1605515909799.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1075)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>28163816
>>
>>28163773
Damage to body, mind or soul - including theft of energy, memory or manipulation of will.
Remember, manipulated, coerced or manufactured consent is not consent.
>>
>>28163801

lolno he's fine just where he is, all of us are onboard with him not just me
>>
>>28163809
>Have you noticed I mostly talk on religion, mythology and philosophy?

No I mostly skip over thoughts of the (named) users. I see them mostly as tackling dummies, there's no other reason to "mark" yourself with a name on the Anonymity Website.
>>
>>28163823
Man you got no fucking clue do you? This isn't cozy, does it seem like it is from how "he" is typing? Are you deluded?
>>
>>28163823

oh fuck yeah i harm him, nothing permanent dw
>>
>>28163833
>I see them mostly as tackling dummies

Unfortunately there's no way to contact "anons," otherwise I would do a study of the contrasting perspectives of "anons" as compared to "namefags."

As far as I can tell,
a name is a bull's eye.
>from the lower "anon" viewpoint
>>
>>28163839

Bit of a hostage situation frankly, ngl - dw it's cozy pussy too lol
>>
>>28163831
Well I asked you today to take your mask off, and if you had to talk in three to do it so be it. So I don't blame you for being honest. So thanks, even though it sucks it is through some kid who had mental problems. You didn't give me anything other than you usually do though. When do we split up to each our own again?
>>
What's going on?
>>
>>28163814
Yes
>>
>>28163850
It would make more sense if the "namefags" were bots, but unfortunately they seem "all too human." I see maybe two or three really "spot-on" posts from anons daily, but the "namefags" are only here to promote some semblance of ego: otherwise why would you "create a brand" on the Anonymity Website?

>So he can search himself in the archives

But usually that's just called Twitter.
>>
>>28160786
iz that dizzy?
>>
File: v41szrc88ji41.png (145 KB, 463x606)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>
>>28163883
dunno
>>
I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"

They will be tormented with burning sulfur [theion] in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.” (Rev. 14:10).

Gangstalkers have no power. The elite enjoy eating each other's feces.

LoL. What a mess.

Guess what!
Don't care didn't read it

>Hide thread
>>
File: 26.jpg (527 KB, 1024x1024)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/NOQS--sF9xY
>>
>>28163878
It's almost like a joke, no?

The sanest interpretation:
>Namefags are just an elaborate prank

You see this T(err)ÿ character frequently speaking in a fake college professor tone: "Well surely you are more than familiar with my rigorous concepts regarding..." etc. Like, where the fuck are you? Are you lost? On the wrong website?

>This guy is CLEARLY Twitter material.

The approach, the "brand name,"
>the famous catalogue of deep thoughts
that's Twitter, right?

Not 4chan...
>Where you just "blend in"
>to the frogpond-like cacophony
>>
If "different websites" exist, then there must be "distinctive reasons." Twitter is [like this] and 4chan is (like that) and Facebook is for sleepwalking consumers worried about "local crime."

>I can smell the Twitter on you
>T(err)ÿ the Twèétër

I know that scent.
A decade I "lived" there...
>>
>>28163865

now for good byebye i love him truly i do hes just a rebellious shitstain most of the time
>>
>>28163894
>The elite enjoy eating each other's feces.

As Above,
So Below.

The "namefags" are the
>elites
of 4chan.

Look at how they interact with each other in these threads...
>every single day

Emrys, Flag, Ty,
>the shit-eaters
in love with their own waste,
passing it amongst themselves...

An interesting "rite" to observe,
in my capacity as an anthropologist.
>>
On god. War. Know this, we havent even started. You know when you get bitch slapped and start crying.
>>
>>28163941
you must be a russhit
>>
>>28163831
Well I won't wait for an answer forever here. I'll say this before I go for today. I do love you, I do wish we could have it good. It was unreasonable of me to say I hate you, because truth is I don't and was venting my frustrations out. I've tried to find solutions, but I can't seem to find any. And you know why. But if you got any, and are ready to discuss that I know you'll find a way.

It was nice watching movie with you today, but as you know I wish I could watch that with my "earthy mother". And this as you know is the root of my frustrations.

Two wrongs doesn't make one right, that's for sure. And I was in the wrong for acting like a dick to you this thread. It got the best of me, my fault.

It doesn't mean I think what you're doing is right, but that doesn't mean it gives me a green light to do wrong either. I know you got your struggles, as I got mine. And we got so different perspectives that we struggle to find out how to properly communicate.

You choose good movies though, and those speak volumes for that it is truly good in you.

Be nice to him meanwhile..
>>
>>28163859
>ngl - dw it's cozy pussy too lol

(writing in my field study notebook)

The one I call "Emrys" began speaking in a sort of babylike gibberish. I think it may be trying to mimic my own use of language, though I try not to infect them with my Human Words when "in the bush."

And then Ty and Flag started eating the bugs in each other's hair.
>>
War is physical. Remember that baby.
>>
So is this person a janitor or?
>>
>>28163999
>>28163985
Yeah I won't participate. It's stupid.

>>28163941
Well to be fair we both are also ;3
>>
Soul to soul. What you got? Bring it.
>>
>>28164026
Got nothing to lose and that’s about all
>>
>>28164011
You gonna have to. This is armageddon. No bystanders.
>>
File: mufasa.gif (473 KB, 490x278)
473 KB
473 KB GIF
jk I dont give a fuck
>>
>>28164032
I’m lurking Armageddon like
>>
>>28164032
Apparently there is. I don't hate her, we have our differences. We fight like a old couple. But go to war? Hah no. Why in hell would I do that? I don't got much to do lately, but I do got better things to do than that.
>>
>>28163993

lol and your a faggot mind u this is channeled through an Irishman and his vocabulary for insults isn't as wide as mine ukno what you are lol

>>28163994

no he's mine ill do as i like and u can go fuck yourself i feel genuine love when he tells me that he loves me he can close off due to the abuse but he says sorry for exploding and explains why, i love him more than i could ever love you hes mine and im not gonna give him up. he belongs to me and that's that,
>>
File: 54566443.gif (2.63 MB, 444x250)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB GIF
>>
>>
>>28163999

so is my pussy faggot ull never see it again lol byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
._.
>>
>>28164026

lol u wish gay boi

>>28164041

bet

>>28164043

ikr rip
>>
File: 1617284320632.jpg (74 KB, 1024x877)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
So do we know who this person is?
Why are we talking about him?
>>
>>28164077
what is it? ...(:
>>
>>28164100
are we?
>>
>>28163985
Like the sound of your voice do ya?
>>
>>28164071
You have a dick. You are the faggot here.
>>
>>28163833
>I see them mostly as tackling dummies, there's no other reason to "mark" yourself with a name on the Anonymity Website.
Incorrect. Impersonation and anonymity are one of the biggest problems in the world today. To be able to have your words linked to you and make it more difficult for people to impersonate is very, very important.
It's a shame that the enemies of freedom have subverted and corrupted the use of anonymity for privacy, it was once useful - now it is a tool of division. The latest pushes towards online tracking, no anonymity etc. are a direct result of both shadowy types and idiots who didn't know a good thing whilst they had it.

>>28163850
>I would do a study of the contrasting perspectives of "anons" as compared to "namefags."
This is exactly why certain types of "anons" don't use a name, so they cannot be held accountable for their words or actions. Not to mention of course those who seek to corrupt the anonymity we once held as such a great tool against filth.

As far as I can tell,
a name is a bull's eye.
>from the lower "anon" viewpoint
Shoot they shall, shoot they do.
Let them come, for they are weak and hide in shadow. They know what will happen if their words can be traced directly to a single user name. Exposure. As fungal creatures many are, growing in the dark, surrounded by and fed on shit, fearing any light that shines upon their filthery.

https://youtu.be/rog8ou-ZepE
>>
File: 27.jpg (117 KB, 708x732)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/H5Kkw-Puhho
>>
>>28164055
He doesn't belong to you. He is free to choose whatever the fuck he wants to choose. And if he chooses you sure, good. I'm happy for you! But his not your pet, and if he wants to fly let him fucking fly. Never fucking forget that! You can't just force people to like you. Pro tip, be nice to people and people will see what I saw in you. Something to love forever. But when you constantly go for taking a bird and caging them guess what, they'll eventually end up like I did and not be interested. Why? Because you caged them. Weird how that works. So be a bird yourself and fly together instead. Be an equal. Just because you got powers he doesn't you don't use them to cage them.

I told you again and again! Fucking tired of arguing with you all the time! Enough is fucking enough. It's weird that you drive of eventually what you seek. Not because of your jealousy, not because your attention seeking. You know how much I can appreciate those qualities. But if you remove them from their environment instead of becoming apart of that environment. Removing friends and family and so on. You'll end up with a dying bird.

It's weird that you could get all you ever wanted, if you just listened for once and stop feeding into the negative.

And as usual, I'll always be there to talk to you if you need it. IF you start finding a POSITIVE way to talk instead of using NEGATIVE to get your answers. And perhaps stop pretending you don't seek such and such.

But to be fair, today I said that if you needed to talk in threes to have mask off do that.

I'll cya. Also stop trying to make me jealous. It gives the opposite result of what you're seeking. I need nice and positive. Night
>>
FI58 1133 3500 0249 08
Dennis Olof Heiding
NDEAFIHH

You have to pay.

https://youtu.be/oQyFFTh_YGc
>>
>>28164145
Yea and so does your girl.
>>
>>28163839
Are you?
I was discussing with him regarding banishing.
Pay attention. You (and others) read way too much in to others words, thinking you understand, not to mention those others who do the inverse, projecting the fuck out of their feels on to others.
>>
>>28163840
Come play with me me instead, imposter.
Then we'll see how much you like harm.
>>
>>28164199
That's nice, anon.
Keep your fragile ego to yourself, though.
Then again you really don't have much time left.
>>
>>28164211
faggot
>>
And nah I won't take your girl. I'll show you I can. But anyone that was with you ain't it. Lol.
>>
>>
File: Logical Fallacies.jpg (582 KB, 1600x1131)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>28163953
Oh we're doing this again, you "people" are pathetic. You know what you do, you just react like fucking children when they know they're in trouble.
If you actually paid attention or read threads, you'd know there's great conversation here between "namefags" and "anons". You're just bringing your hateful faggotry in to stir the pot, attempting to discredit because you've been butthurt by exposure to your tactics.

https://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
>>
>>28164240
Passionless retards like you will be the first to go.
>>
Let's keep rolling, you guys are doing great.
>>
>>28163998
Holy fuck you're conceited.
>>
>>28164004
Irrelevant, fuckheads abound in all parts of the world, in all roles.
Treat them by their words and works.
>>
>>28164269
>treats life like a movie
Also didn't make the cut.
>>
You're thinking there's no way he could get a girl acting like that. No shit. I only talk to you like this bitch.
>>
>>28164211

oh sure he threw me off him in a panic anyway because we can't even have sex 24/7 because his family pop in whenever they want without knocking. ill see u soon lovely
>>
>>28164281
Answer the question
>>
>>28164284
No anon, I'm thinking "do these retards not read?"
>>
>>28164282
Just your life anon. Now shh stop looking at the camera look at them.
>>
You think I'm gonna give you flowers? Fuck you talking bout.
>>
File: 28.jpg (608 KB, 1909x2610)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/IXe9jw-M_Gk
>>
>>28164305
Here's the thing, anon.
Production is going to stop suddenly.
And no one will care.
>>
>>28164220
<3
Something wrong? Should I not stand for others where they cannot? Sit the fuck down.
>>
>>28164185

im making him jealous u retard he was practically begging me not to leave him 4 u
>>
>>28164290
I don't know what person you mean sorry.
>>
I felt pity once.
Misplaced.
>>
You know who gets flowers? A sweet responsible woman. That's who. Hoes and thots outta pocket.
>>
>>28164322
Anon, we care about you. Don't say things like that.
>>
>>28164287
:)
>>
File: 1586712464896.jpg (70 KB, 702x768)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>28164287
>>28164350
Ones a goat, and one is a demon.
How funny.
>>
>>28164349
You misinterpret like always.
I'm saying the crew will be displaced. ;)
>>
>>28161631
Straight said, you're welcome.

>>28160555
Bill Gates and the Crown of the Devil - FULL SHOW 4/8/21

·

Apr 8, 2021

https://banned.video/watch?id=606f8e93b24e6a11ab3ad861
>>
I think we should let the inner child hijack psychopaths bodies for funsies.
>>
>>28163899
checked and fuck menpilled
>>
>>28164163
>>28163650
>>
>>28164355
Maybe I interpreted enough to misinterept so perfectly but perhaps you misinterpreted my intentional misinterpretation as interpretating incorrectly. :3
>>
Like how do I see this shit?
>>
File: 4u.png (158 KB, 500x558)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>28164381
>>
>>28164353
Oh wise one, tell me more of the great knowledge you possess.
You know how I know you're scum? You speak of goats, definitely not intending to be Greatest Of All Time, so thus you mean as in scapegoats. Meaning you place your own sins upon another creature to absorb and die so you can keep living like a shitstain. How pathetic.

https://youtu.be/_O3awC4mv4Q
>>
File: 1614662061002.png (1.61 MB, 730x973)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>28164356
>>
I suppose it would depend on what exactly you are trying to see.
>>
>>28164400
But I've been very quiet anon.
>>
>>28164381
:')
>>
>>28164402
Not him but okay
>>
>>28164419
The dead don't speak.
Remember?
>>
File: 29.jpg (162 KB, 2048x1536)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/ODwZzMLv7zU
>>
>>28164405
so what does that image convey? "if we all saw each other as animu gurlz, world b better frend" ? do i get it?
>>
>>28164372
Sometimes I take a step back and consider the powers that be had so much control over us, they literally pressured us into killing our own young.. through abortion or neglect.

I think that’s the end. Once you pass that threshold, of fully disrespecting the soul and life itself.. why not just all die. That’s where I’ve been at for a very long time.
>>
>>28164435
How very wrong of you.
>>
>>28164433
Not addressing that then?
Weak.
>>
File: 7MEF.gif (1.39 MB, 480x268)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>28164457
>>
>>28164466
Shut up im trying to play DOOM
>>
>>28164451
Yes, now die off.
New humanity is waiting urgently.
And the miniscule good scattered throughout the world.
>>
https://youtu.be/HoMzLLWNV1g
>>
Your "services" are no longer required.
>>
>>28164469
I am a very pure spirit. :3 I meant like people still speak the words of the dead and if you go to a graveyard half of them still tell you their names.
>>
>>28164449
I don't think there's any meaning
>>
>>28164491
Hopefully there are nice ghosts.
Still need to go paranormal investigating.
>>
They ( :) ) ate everything but the kitchen sink and made outside communication impossible, but why?
>>
File: 20210325_142726.jpg (44 KB, 567x962)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
>>28164500
Not everything is bad.
>>
>>28164506
What do you mean, how did they do that?
>>
https://www.space.com/x-37b-space-plane-solar-power-beaming
>>
He is really insistent not blocking anyone entering or leaving. Why do they want me separated?
:^)
>>
>>28164470
https://youtu.be/SmLDxiI_dgs
>>
>>28164517
There's an infestation anon.
>>
>>28164534
Why are you even here
>>
>>28164524
They scrambled the subconscious and made spiritual communication with other outside entities impossible by taking away the third eye or something :)
>>
>>28164529
https://youtu.be/1jOk8dk-qaU
>>
>>28164542
Silly wabbits.
It's an ouroboros loop you've trapped yourselves in.
Boasting about it as well.
Typical.
>>
>>28164542
dangerously based
>>
>>28164551
What is an ouroboros loop?
>>
>>28164541
To learn, teach, share, help, hinder.
You?
>>
>>28164542
You are always in connection with God, have faith friend
>>
>>28164557
To make notes from your actions of sin
>>
>>28164562
But what if “God” is the one I am trying to avoid?
=)
>>
>>28164480
You are all killing yourselves waiting for me to be the person I’ve always been
>>
>>28164556
The effect is the cause and the cause is the effect.

And then they eat themselves out of existence.
Ahyuk
>>
https://youtu.be/7iNbnineUCI
>>
>>28163814
No.
>>
>>28164565
Haha, hypocrite.
How's that staring in pure hate going for you?

https://youtu.be/D2h4PhgobI8

*extends hand, with a warm smile*
Care to dance babe?
>>
File: file.png (785 KB, 960x540)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>28164596
>She takes that image seriously
>>
>>28164372
>t. seething roastie
>>
File: 30.jpg (48 KB, 500x419)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/lBakG7KtVZE
>>
>>28164573
Yes. They are unaware of the innate nature you possess. Because they haven’t passed into eternity yet.

Sometimes ascended masters come back and get the knowledge they achieved beaten out of them by circumstances and then tell them to grow as a person.

Lick my liquor bottles :)
>>
>>28164571
Are you talking about the voice who only pretended to be God?
>>
>>28164627
Yes :) :) :)
>>
But for real this is gay. Ecclesiastes. It’s all been done folks.

Why not try something new? For once in all of our lifetimes?
>>
>>28164493
mmh. well i would like incels to have enough confidence not to be turned into trannies. i think you need to come to terms with the meaning you give it before some troon psychologically abuses you into thinking you can only justify it by being a self destructive degenerate, not that it would be phrased that way.
>>
You realize I’m aware my digits are impossible, right?
>>
>when the spirit of that one science geek girl randomly pops out only to get eaten by the astral psychopath and it was not even part of their original forced bad deal

>>
>>28164650
Negotiate a new deal.
>>
>>28164670
The only trouble is,
They are gone :(
They cut the “phone line” and I cannot reach them for a “special deal”

;)
>>
>>28164650
god another tumblr troon peeking out of its dick wound to throw nasty smelling narratives into the wind.

good fucking job. no one ever fucking believes your shit larps. ur community hates itself, being an automaton copy pasting shit for them will not yield any positive gains for you, mark my words.
>>
>>28164645
There are people in the world.. millions.. whose job it is to make other people feel insecure and confused about themselves and life in general. I bet you know where I’m going with this.

They’re so fucked it’s almost sad.
>>
>>28164715
I don’t care if you’re some middle level marketing faggot. If you work to deceive others you’re not worthy of what is coming.
>>
>>28164710
Weird stuff happens on the mental plane
Thank the muscles of the military industrial complex in Alabama ;)
>>
>>28164715
it's the human hive mind growing into a functioning body, viruses are useful to take out the not to resilient cells. many walking abominations, trannies are just bannermen,,
>>
Slippin' Jimmy?
He's back in Cicero,
>dead & buried.
>>
>>28164732
oh yeah flex and do nothing. achieve nothing. are you missing or are you just impotent?
>>
>>28164742
Were starting to see acceptance as far less important than cohesion and purpose

There is no purpose to sexual issues. Only more slavery
>>
>>28164372
You wish you could fuck me. That's why you are mad. Maybe work on yourself a little baby.
>>
>>28164596
Are you referring to yourself in the third person?

https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU
>>
>>28164732
you can't even explain success to urself, or u can do it in anything, you hold only the power to deceive yourself, alabama fool
>>
>>28164755
Impotent :(
>>
>>28164609
https://youtu.be/UKaoWWC9COQ

Blood and death are waiting like a raven in the sky
I was born to die
Hear me while I live
As I look into your eyes
None shall hear a lie
Power and dominion are taken by the will
By divine right, hail and kill
>>
>>28164773
you little “people” and your games and rules :)

I am glad to not be part of your clan :)
>>
>>28164786
Terrible lyrics.

Cosplaying as godking...
>>
>>28164732
Alabama football is more legit and more fair contender than the fags who bully other nations with threads of death by missile, bomb etc.

Many ot these sick fucks live in Alabama and USA at large and they all deserve exile. Don’t make weapons for a living.

You have one life. And what you do... it matters.

https://youtu.be/IrOZrcZor50
>>
Have a marble anon.

(s)
>>
Words are very
>unnecessary
They can only do harm...
>>
>>28164760
sexual issues hold much less power than you might like to believe. most people live lives within which sex plays quite a small part of what inspires them. a lover, someone with whom there are no filters or secrets, does impact life greatly. sex does not make lovers of people, orgasm is just an act for which the body rewards the mind, and the reward is amplified through the natural connection to others if they feel it in synchronicity with you. so many things can be ridden with the same experiential effects and none of the flesh dependence. i'm not encouraging no fap, just saying orgasm and sex are as significant as any individual wants to make them, and never really equals the impact of a lover.
>>
>>28164798
AMEN

YES

GOOD MIRROR
>>
The ears go eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thank you flying eagle of god
>>
>>28164837
So true

https://youtu.be/enBu4NFyRr0

God loves this song
>>
>>28164798
deceive yourself with grand explanations of how apart we are, flee on your accord. what happened to your aggressive reply? go then. hope the walls you create around yourself have pretty narratives drawn on.
>>
>>28164833
Thanks, have this (&)
>>
>>28164871
We will make sure to draw pretty murals on the walls you built to keep us out.
>>
>>28164844
Nothing can replace a lover or a best friend. Mourn for the ones who’ve known neither of the two
>>
>>28164871
You started this game and forced me into it for your pleasure then your people ruined my psychic gifts by tearing my soul apart and even claiming soul shards for yourselves.
I even offered peace but you ate everything and left in the name of “victory for Jehovah”
>>
>>28164918
Yeah they did. Oh well. People are cruel turns out.

They have the capacity for cruelty anyway.

I believe people are good.

He wouldn’t have made us bad. You know? Think about it.
>>
Down with the crown :)
>>
>>28164903
read the conversation, it's going to be hard to deceive yourself here. you said you would come, i told you go ahead, you started explaining drivel about how you can't relate (aka creating symbolic distance), and now you are vainly trying to make yourself believe that you have been locked out because it's better to believe i have greater defenses than to realize you have locked yourself in.

be aware or dont. i'm not so foolish as to impose on free will, you are free to believe yourself a hero, most cowards do.
>>
>>28164822
Who's cosplaying?
As for the lyrics, each to their own.
Just shy of 40 years of consistent releases and live performances, many millions of fans world wide and 10's of millions of record sales seem to suggest they're appreciated.

But yeah, each to their own. I can't and won't prevent people preferring different music or mock their taste, nor should you.
>>
I want my gift again ;)
>>
Is the angry eye still watching :)
>>
>>28164976
I literally triggered off your post anon I don't care, thanks for playing.
>>
>>28164918
you are not the alabama fool. begone thot. not every opportunity to victimize yourself is even generally aimed in your direction. although i'm sure, with your poor mangled soul, you probably can't tell anything from anything. oh poor you, woah soul shards, that other people took from you?! woah you're so imaginative honey, so what happened next? were you some kind of princess and did the bad men just keep being bad?! wooahhh
>>
https://youtu.be/sU-DPou8Na8
https://youtu.be/MUKHQBtxwDo
>>
>>28164667
>>28164667
>>28164667
new
>>
I have said this before but I will say it again, there are thieves out there that want to take your soul if you “bet on God not existing” The thieves hate it when you connect with your soul flame, they see it as an affront to their game of cosmic rules and they want to strip you of your cosmic power
>>
>>28165057
based
>>
>>28165020
huh, i can't say i understand. what's triggering off a post? is it literal? you were triggered by my post? which one? or is it your personal term(or your mentor's) for astral connection? care to elaborate?
>>
Was is the true color of blood? Red or blue?
>>
>>28165098
Blood is purple in terms of potential energy
>>
>>28165098
>>28165139
paradigm of talking on /x. every question a bait, every answer a larp.
>>
>>28165094
Not really no, you don't have much substance to your words unfortunately. Lacks image. It was your only post that really moved me in anyway. Sorry.
>>
>>28164858
=)

One day a rose from the garden will be gifted with only love and God in mind
>>
>>28164986
You don't deserve it ;)
>>
>>28165166
you know, when the world is muffled, it's usually because you are under some kind of blanket..
>>
>>28165156
10/10 anon
>>
Except here every answer is more bait.
>>
>>28165166
ooh i see, your discord troon lords were attacked. and you thought you could be a useful pawn, then realized you had absolutely no power. eh, tough luck.
>>
>>28165319
Tuck your new in on the way out.
>>
>>28165053
ABANDON THREAD GOYS THE NOBODY GUY IS HERE NOW
>>
>>28165343

uwot
>>
Scientists aren’t sure what caused the crazy spike in methane last year—but some of their hypotheses don’t sound too good.
>>
>>28165156
Isn't all of our life LARP in a sense?
Who is the real you? How few people have truly aligned their Upper/Middle/Lower, Super/Sub/Consciousness? How many regularly clean their ego filter/achieve an ego death/rebirth cycle in casting aside the useless whilst retaining the lessons?
What is it to strive to take on the traits and energies of the Gods/Archetypes/Comic Heroes?

That said - in doing this we can speak as openly as we can, as truthfully as we can whilst knowing that it is indeed the case.

What is life for if not for the refinement of our eternal selves, mastering all that we can and unifying the left/center/right and the higher/mid/lower in to our final ultimate form?
>>
>>28165343
nonsense
he never comes here
>>
>>28165502
sup

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.