[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: force.png (596 KB, 644x608)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>Brand new particles
>New unknown force of nature
>An anomaly of nature basically

What does it mean /x/?
>>
>>28159120
>caring about some literal who incel particle that is so shitty it took us 2021 years to even find it
it's nothing
>>
File: retard.jpg (14 KB, 235x369)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>28159134
A particle with properties that go against our current understanding of physics. Retard.
>>
>>28159155
>our current understanding of physics
lol literally everything new goes against our current understanding of physics because like 0.0001% of humans kind of understand physics and even they don't know shit.
>>
>>28159120
Nothing, nothing ever happens and this will not affect us in any way.
>>
>>28159120
It means they'll be fucking around with more shit they shouldn't be fucking around with.
>>
>>28159401
>find ultra rare particle that should not be observed
>observing it causes all other particles to condense into one
>the universe and existence as we know it ends in a millionth of a second
the fact that this is inevitable is scary
>>
>>28159440
unless it’s already happened at some point
>>
>>28160515

It keeps happening... again... and again... and again...
>>
>>28160548
>It keeps happening... again... and again... and again...

Nothing, nothing ever happens and this will not affect us in any way
>>
>>28160515
>unless it’s already happened

the fact that this is inevitable is scary...
>>
>>28159120
religious are gonna milk the shit out this via gods of the gaps, and when we know more about it they'll have to revert to their old arguments
/thread
>>
>>28159160
>they don't know shit.

they'll be fucking around with more shit they shouldn't be fucking around with.
>>
>>28159134
if the data is correct it's one of the most significant discoveries in particle physics since the Higgs boson but keep being a cynical asshole about everything, I'm sure that'll pay off for you
>>
>>28160560
>gonna milk the shit

again... and again... and again...
>>
finally they invented magic to cover the parts of science they dont understand.

cant wait to move to the invisible university soon
>>
>>28159440
>this is inevitable is scary
>inevitable
>scary

and existence as we know
>as we know it
it ends it
>ends
end
>>
>>28159120
I'm hoping for magnetic quanta, but I suspect this is different.
>>
Liberalism weakened due to corruption. Abusive people loyal to a rapist culture didn't feel it was necessary to respect the rights of others. While claiming their opponents as "God", they organized to use omnipotence against others. I myself ended up in a social environment 100% controlled by stalking psuedoliberals violated my rights - despite which they cast me as some kind of God omnipotent to whom they were defiant when I as a Luciferian rebelled against them.

I do not seek representation. I seek to meet people disloyal to corruption who, like me, will not cede liberalism to hatred. I seek people with the defiance needed to acknowledge all others. I favor the Glasswall! For if the utter abusive sanctimony of the "humorous" authoritarians were at all points as wholly valid as they required me to treat it (or else!), they must surely as the perfect people have no fear of transparency!

Truly, I myself have no fear of transparency, for I have not relied upon concealment, but I have all my life been liberal and respectful of the rights of others.
>>
>>28160558
>>28160568
>>28160580
>>28160589
based schizo illusion poster
>>
>>28159120
>priests want to undermine your sense of reality, so they tell you some nonsense that they know by special knowledge you can't replicate

wowee definitely not just Babylon all over again derp
>>
>>28160577
>it's one of the most significant discoveries in particle physics since the Higgs boson
lmao this nigga straight up believes in the fucking
>Higgs boson
do you realize the "Higgs boson" is just what they called a null experimental result? They wanted to see particles, and there were NONE. So they called that empty result "the Higgs Boson" and nicknamed it "the God particle" because it is literally nothing and doesn't exist, and they just like to spit at God

please go post on reddit if you want to fucking love SCIENCE
>>
>what does it mean?
What? You mean the sensationalized headline that layman will misinterpret? Not much for them.
>>
>>28159120
Warp drives and proton beams when?
>>
>>28162095
>do you realize the "Higgs boson" is just what they called a null experimental result? They wanted to see particles, and there were NONE. So they called that empty result "the Higgs Boson" and nicknamed it "the God particle" because it is literally nothing and doesn't exist, and they just like to spit at God
based giga-retard
>>
>>28162192
you must be incredibly smart to truly believe whatever the fuck labcoats and glasses tell you
>>
I'm waiting at least a month to be excited about it.
I could bet 1000 bucks it's a false positive, like it always is
>>
>>28159120
Does anything ever happen from these discoveries because it feels like nothing happens
>>
>>28162342
what happens is that credulous morons like this guy : >>28162192 get new memes they can spout to advance post-modern ideas. The advantage is they can try to coopt the credibility of SCIENCE for marxist ideas
>>
>>28162369
>>>28162192 (You) get new memes they can spout to advance post-modern ideas. The advantage is they can try to coopt the credibility of SCIENCE for marxist ideas
I simply called you out for spouting nonsense about stuff you have no clue about.
>>
>>28162417
>don't believe your eyes
>science is no longer empirical (reproducable, experimental, observable)
>it's now HECCIN' SCIENCE that defies logic and rationality and is only accessible and reproducable by a TINY number of science priests with verrrrry special and important technology

it's fucking horse shit
>>
>>28160665
The bots are hitting the acid.
>>
>>28162506
>>it's now HECCIN' SCIENCE that defies logic and rationality and is only accessible and reproducable by a TINY number of science priests with verrrrry special and important technology
You don't have a quantum microscope so why should you believe that everything is made out of super tiny particles called "atoms".
anyway nice heckin strawmanerinos
>>>r/Christianity
>>
>>28162685
>why should you believe that everything is made out of super tiny particles called "atoms".
I don't, I don't believe "atoms" are something real that exist. We have models that we use wherein the concept and structure of "atoms" are useful EMPIRICALLY.

Organic Chemistry works. It's scientific. The atomic model bears out in practicality with how we frame elements and substances in modern times.

That doesn't mean it's true.
>>
>>28162727
This feels like massive cope
>We have knowledge that we can use and do use on a daily basis in our lives, but I don't believe in it.
extremely weird take, do you not believe that air exists because you can't see it physically?
>>
>>28159134
why is the first post consistently the best post?
>>
>>28162811
saying
>This feels like
is a massive cope because you don't have any argument.
Gravity "works" for explaining the rate at which average objects descend through average air composition. It doesn't work whatsoever for the motions of the stars. Whatsoever.
So I don't believe "the theory of gravity" is true or that "gravitons" are possible or black holes or dark matter exist, that's all literally non-sense.
It is not sensical. It does not match up with your senses, with what you observe in reality. It's made up shit.
But if I want to find the rate at which an apple falls through air, the calculation is filed under "gravity" in every textbook.

Just like in organic chemistry. There can be extraneous and incorrect, untrue aspects of a model that still functions in some areas.

Tycho Brahe had a working model of the heavens that was geocentric. Nothing extraneous, no dark matter required.
>>
I love threads like these and seeing all the schizos come out and boast about how they have the worst understanding of the most basic knowledge.
>>
>>28163378
I don't enjoy confused and trolled people because i'm not a prick
>>
>>28163387
I bet you get upset a lot here, then.
You should leave.
>>
>>28162984
>saying
>>This feels like
>is a massive cope because you don't have any argument.
you're so frustrated that you need to desperately nit-pick at anything I say to get a gotcha moment to win the argument
Just because you cannot phyisically see something does not mean it exists. and given you're own reasoning you have very little reasoning for believing in God.
>>
>>28159120
Materialism is a false philosphy. The world is made of consciousness and will. These nanoparticles are just the consensus reality is justifying its existence as we look deeper and deeper. There is no space, there is no time, there is no color or pitch. These are illusions of consciousness. There is only the subjective experience of the Godhead through the creatures of his psychotic dream
>>
This shit is insane. You're fucking stupid if you don't believe in "gravitons, black holes," and science as you sit at a computer typing or on a phone, sending this message out on some invisible waves to be routed to satellites in space to routed to wherever the servers are physically located. You're literally fucking stupid.
>>
>>28164318
believing in things is cringe.
>>
>>28162984
Holy shit you're a real retard. Not just larping, but a real one. Rare! Be nice to your caretakers, they're doing their best for you, alright?
>>
File: 5laws.jpg (106 KB, 1140x459)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Using the phrase "laws of physics" after we already know about Quantum physics ticks me off.

There are no laws of physics; stop trying to sound authoritative and smart.

To help my point here is a picture from bashar.org/principles
>>
>>28162826
a mystery worthy of its own thread
>>
>>28164318
>>28166761
>>28163577
I literally laughed out loud at your posts.

I've seen all the same shit you have, probably more because I'm a curious person, I have every reason that you have to believe what you believe,
>muh satellites in space
>le gravity
>the heccin blacc holerinos
and I don't. That makes you feel like idiots, and it makes you mad. Try investigating your world view honestly sometime, but be ready, cuz the shit's a house of cards
>>
>>28159120
oh no breaking laws that are gonna turn out to be false anyway

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBvMUyFvkAQ
>>
Nooooooooooooooo turn turn it offfffff
>>
>>28162826
I guess if you're samefagging or have down syndrome you'd see it that way.
Go outside.
>>
>>28159120
Whats weird to me is that a few days ago before this got announced i read about the search for the muon in a science history book im reading about the hydrogen bomb
Physicist said they were all a bunch of weirdos- similar to the “god” particle fanatics

But weird i read it and then saw this. Id say its just subconcious noticing it now. But this is fairly mainstream. Weird
>>
>>28160550
But even the concept of "Nothing" is still something tangible, the very lack of destabilization during merging of two realities, the lack of a feeling of something going wrong, could show how seamlessly it condenses other particles
>>
>>28162282
Everybody knows the truly gifted only listen to aggressively retarded faggots shitting up anime imageboards
>>
>>28162095
Whew boy... You act like God and science are mutually exclusive. It's sad, lacks imagination, insecure, and is terribly dumb.
Don't forget to breathe, ok?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.