[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

going to moon in 2021?
>impossible the tech is gone and the black female was the one to calculate the landing
Going to mars 2021?
>6th machine drops and more pictures of dirt. Elon wants to colonize it!
Are they for real with this scheme?
>>
Lowest IQ post I have seen this year
>>
>>28158114
Based retard. Just last year there was an israeli rover who crashed on the moon, and the year before the chinese were there. The claim is about getting real humans to the moon, or mars, or whatever
>>
>>28158203
lurk moar
>>
>>28158114
We are never going to Mars anon.
Humans would get cancer by the time they get there.
>>
Literally who is claiming that we don't have the technology to go to the moon?
>>
>>28158780
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjt7HpC6w3o
>>
>>28158780
Dummies who misunderstand having something and having the ability to remake something.
Give me a VHS tape and I will tell you I cannot play it because I no longer have the tech required.
Could I make it again?
Sure.
But why?
Especially when the task isn't "do it the same way", but "achieve the same goal".
So
>"we can't go to moon because we don't have the tech"
means
>We scrapped the rocket large enough to get us there, our electronics are not compatible and more sensitive so we'll have to rework the wiring and shielding, and overall it will take some time to resign and create new stuff
So if we have to do all that anyway - why not do it for a new goal of Mars instead of what we already did in going to the Moon?
>>
>>28159125
>resign
Redesign*
>>
>>28159125
lol you "people" really will jump through absolutely any hoops to justify to yourselves that you haven't been deceived
>>
>>28159132
>>
>>28159311
fr they talk about the radiation being huge issues they still can’t figure out how to get pass but yet they did decades earlier?
>>
>>28159125
> why not do it for a new goal of Mars instead of what we already did in going to the Moon?
Your question is structured in such a way that it cannot be answered by anybody that shares a conflicting view with you. I don’t think you did it intentionally or anything. You might just be high IQ or something.

Your question is a non starter that “skips” a lot of sensory information so it will appear / present to a reader as if it’s a “stupid” or “trick” question.

The answer to your question is the Moon can and should be used as a launch base if humanity plans on exploring other systems. They / we should not be taking any Bullshit earth politics to Mars so humans should integrate to life on the Moon before they attempt to continue life on Mars.
It would be like no longer making cars to travel around a city because airplanes exist to travel around countries.
>>
>>28159365
Goddamn the fucking idiots who think the space program is anything other than political robbery of the taxpayer
>>
>>28158114
The moons boring, been there, done that. its just a bunch of rock. But the mars, its a bunch of really nice rock
>>
>>28158780
That guy in the OP's pic.
>>
>>28159365
>The answer to your question is the Moon can and should be used as a launch base if humanity plans on exploring other systems
This is a matter of opinion of priority.
Those currently building rockets disagree.
If you want to build a Moon base, why not start working on developing your capital or on gaining investors like Musk and Branson are doing?
>>
File: 1387908303242.jpg (11 KB, 436x437)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>28158114
the fuck are talking about, moon is boring, thats why we spend money shooting comets with artillery and landing robots on astriods.
>>
File: schizos.gif (3.48 MB, 4568x1977)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB GIF
>>28158203
its in top 3. picrel is a good small schizo collection ive got. people like op need to be chemically castrated and put in labour camps.
>>
>>28159707
> This is a matter of opinion of priority.
It’s objectively easier to launch Mars missions from the moon than from Earth.
It is objectively easier to get to the Moon from earth than to Mars from earth.

> Those currently building rockets disagree.
Show me these disagreements. Last time I checked people like Musk (the ones who build rockets) agree that it’s easier to get to Mars from the moon than Mars to earth if you intend to eventually return to earth.
> If you want to build a Moon base, why not start working on developing your capital or on gaining investors like Musk and Branson are doing?
Asks anon with a shit eating grin splayed across his face.

>>28159398
Why did you quote me?
>>
>>28159804
I'd like you to know that humourists pretend to be schizo to troll people who have bargain basement quality bullshit filters.

But you already know this because I'm an Alien being with Blue Skin, Three Eyes and I'm the herald to the end of the world.
>>
>>28159324
assuming that they did
>>
>>28159983
i have always fun reading schizo stories like "moon landing was fake" and "we are surrounded by a huge ice wall and earth is flat". and i know atleast a small portion if these are actual ramblings by real individuals.

also you write like a faggot so..idk maybe kys
>>
>>28159956
Not OP but youre a fucking low iq halfbot if you think this space exploration is beneficial or real in any manner.
>ooh practical science fiction makes me cuum
fucking retard go larp with legos under poster of musk. we cant us the moon as a base, and were not going to mars.
>>
>>28159767
>its muh boredom!!!
>ignores moon base potential
>ignores advantages of studying humans living in low gravity
>biologically manipulated testing to make humans space proof
>launching from the moon
sorry you got bored from lack of imagination
>>
>>28160096
Space gives opportunity for asteroid resources even water 1/3 of the earths in some cases. 1000 year projects can make planets live able
>>
>>28160096
your docile mind has been so washed and destroyed. you are a literal nigger iq individual used by kikes to spam shit like this around, and you dont even know it. i hope you kys at some point
>>
>>28159956
>It’s objectively easier to launch Mars missions from the moon than from Earth.
Not if there is no base yet.
There is no transitive property to space flight.
>Show me these disagreements.
https://www.spacex.com/human-spaceflight/mars/
You won't find a plan to build a Moon base.
Thus, SpaceX and it's directors disagree that they should be building a Moon base first.
>Asks anon
Yes.
You don't get to tell what other people SHOULD do with their riches. If you think a Moon base should be first, it is on you to convince others or do it yourself.
If you are going to say getting the resources yourself is impossible, then show us your letters to SpaceX and Virgin pleading with them that their focus should change.
Otherwise all you are doing is whining on a Lemurian zipline protesting board.
>>
>>28158114
We can go to moon any time but its just very expensive.
>>
>>28159125
On June 24, 2005, NASA made a rather remarkable admission: “NASA’s Vision for Space Exploration calls for a return to the Moon as preparation for even longer journeys to Mars and beyond. But there’s a potential showstopper: radiation. Lead is the preferred material to use for radiation shielding, but lead isn’t very popular with spaceship designers. In fact, recall the Soviet scientists had calculated that four feet of lead shielding would be required. Now NASA is thinking outside the box and contemplating using ‘force fields’ to repel the radiation.

How then did they do it 50 years ago? My guess is that the answer lies in that gold foil wrap. While it may look like an amateurish attempt to make the modules appear more ‘high-tech,’ I have a hunch that what we are looking at is another example of the lost technology of the 1960s – this time in the form of a highly-advanced superpolymer that provided maximum radiation shielding while adding virtually no weight. So all we have to do is track down a few leftover rolls of that stuff and we should be well on our way to sending guys back to the Moon.
>>
>>28161929
>How then did they do it 50 years ago?
They went for shorter periods of time. Exactly as you yourself typed out.
>even longer journeys to Mars and beyond
>>
>>28159804
i think you would like to be castrated and put in a camp if wacky and novel ideas upset your fragile consciousness so much
>>
>>28161929
This makes sense... it looks like curtain rods and gold foil that freemasons threw together for their ritual, but it's actually lost technology
>>
>>28158114
Moon landing is babbys first conspiracy. We can literally see the shit they left behind on the moon, how did it get there?
>>
>>28159804
unreadable

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.