[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 360px-Samye16.jpg (70 KB, 360x480)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
My journey as a chaos magick practitioner has led me to learning and practicing tantric hinduism and buddhism and the siddhis. Recently, I've jumped down a rabbithole in my learning and found out about the Dakini, AKA buddhist/hindu succubi or houris (in islam). Sexual entities that are each part of the whole of the goddess of sex and lust in esoteric hinduism and buddhism. In these practices, you don't let them control you. You let them aid you. Your devotion to a diety prevents them from doing things that you don't want them to do, which is what is missing from you retards in /succugen/.

So, my question is, how do I go about summoning a Dakini? What yogas, yamas, rituals, mudras, mantras, and yantras do I need to do to bring a Dakini consort to my aid? It's been tough to find info on it in English.
>>
>>28157848
Look it up on promienie.net
Tons of material on there
Anathema Publishing is coming out with Kurukulla: Goddess of Bewitchment
>>
>>28157848
Just to add: a lot of Vajrayana practice require an empowerment from a qualified master. You could read things from a book and attempt to practice it, but your mileage may vary
>>
>>28158093
Preordered Anathema's book already a few weeks ago :) But thank you for showing me promienie. I'll take a look.
>>
>>28157848
You do realize you'll eventually stop having etheric sex with the Dakini and you'll become closer to sexless old couples watching TV together right?
>>
>>28158507
Maximum spooky
>>
Tanta in Practice is a good book that I'd recommend.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.