[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1617843712983.jpg (86 KB, 640x798)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Gentlemen, new things to consider for our glorious maybe-not-so-larp...

New lore for the "MIT/LL Anon" saga! Apparently, this Friday, NASA will make a press release about this supposed "asteroid" coming to "destroy us all." The 8kun schizos seem to believe that these Lyrans will arrive in mid June to July. According to the possibly-LARPing Anon, the object coming to Earth is about 70-100 kilometers in diameter, and is accelerating at an anomalous rate. The possibly-LARPing Anon also claimed that this "asteroid" would impact the Earth in June if the acceleration was taken into account. This seems awfully suspicious.

Not only that, but an Anon on reddit claims that Aliens will touch down on Earth on July 8 or 18! Why do I mention this to you, you ask? He said this 7 years ago! Coincidence?
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1r034d/alien_abductees_of_reddit_or_people_who_have/cdikpd2/?context=3

Feel free to come here and discuss the great life ahead if this Lyran shit is actually real.

What kind of life would you have with your Lyran GF?

If the Lyrans land in June, what would happen in what order?

How will society react to living amongst furries?

What about the poor Greys?
>>
>>28156497
It's not going to happen and I hope it doesn't because it would make life substantially more inconvenient because retarded NPC's would just switch from referencing all of their morality from government authorities and the media to referring to whatever beliefs these dumb space cats hold.
>I think x is wrong
>"Well, the LYRANS LIKE X. And they've got a SPACESHIP. Do you have a spaceship?"
You would have something adjacent to this hypothetical exchange every single day
>>
>>28156616
Yeah, but think about it. Wouldn't it be completely hilarious if all the secrets of our lives and our place in the universe happened to be fucking space cats? Wouldn't that be the funniest shit?
>>
>>28156497
Some Reddit faggotry from op in that Reddit post
>> they showed me video of neanderthals and cro-magnon (which really were JUST like us humans except they all had black skin, way less diversity)
> Edit...I changed an accidentally racist bit in there that someone pointed out. Changed "They were all black" to "all had black skin, way less diversity".
>meet ayys, still worries about “racism”
>neundetals were black
That’s a typical Redditor for you
>Edit....No more questions. They are not happy with me. Sorry.
Indicating that he is either with aliens or with men in black and makes the larp more interesting
Some more Reddit faggotry from responds
> I'm hoping either 1) there will no longer be any USA by then, or 2) if the US military did try to attack them, the USM would get absolutely destroyed.

>I know this statement will likely get mega downvoted ("How dare you talk bad about the good ol free US of A!?"), but we've become such utter global assholes that I can't say I'll be too upset when this evil empire comes tumbling down.
>>
Are these the basis of the movie “Sleep Walkers”? Or the characters on that movie based on Egyptian Mythology
>>
>>28156627
no, because there is no "extraterrestrial" life at all.
All the Ayyys are demons. They always have been. Any "disclosure" will just be the inauguration of the Satanic kingdom and open demon worship
>>
File: 1617314672408.png (180 KB, 800x789)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>28156627
That would be hilarious but I think a shit ton of people would completely give up on life or even kill themselves. The last thing the world needs right now is some interstellar furfags dropping into the middle of washington d.c like a hefty turd and shaking hands with Joe Biden while spewing some Bill Nihilist/ Neil Degrass Tyson bullshit about how we're all just made of star dust and that we all need to get vaccinated and chipped so that we can finally enter our cool sleek sci fi Star Trek funko pop future. You're just like Luke frickin' Skywalker you sexy science beast! I would actually become a perma hermit because that sounds awful.
>>
>>28156497
Girls across the street wouldn't even touch you, but somehow you believe that a race of spehs ketz has travelled light years just to fuck you.
>>
>>28156858
Well..if their genitalia is cat like, then I assume they prefer human SMOOTH peepee to cat barbed peepee.
>>
>>28156868
>The overtly (accurately) spiritual game Dead Cells added a barbed tips mutation to arrows in the last update.
Oh God...
>>
File: 1611819450838.gif (661 KB, 286x200)
661 KB
661 KB GIF
>>28156497
Furries are fucking gross...
>>
>>28156881
>Indie action game holds all of the spiritual secrets of the universe, including cat penises
And that's not even the weirdest thing I've read on /x/ today.
>>
>>28156858
these AYYYYYYS arent your normal, run of the mill, god fearing perverts here anon. These is space grade perverts.
>>
>>28156497
If the info you've provided is correct, then we should expect greys (who are beige) instead of 9ft tall space cat girls. Greys are cool and all but they keep me flaccid.
>>
>>28156497
If they land, its over for human women.
>>
>>28157160
It’s already over.
Have you ever heard about onaholes?
>>
>>28156497
OOOAAOH MYY GOAAOOOOD I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUMMMMM
>>
>>28156674
just kill yourself instead
>>
I really dont want aliens to come. im so terrified
>>
>>28156497
Reddit anon's description of the aliens matches with pic related i found on a different website.
>>
File: 1617847739171.jpg (87 KB, 445x640)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>28157544
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1045)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>28157544
>>28157557
>>
>>28156497
>LYRANS
I'd prefer the nordic blonde type alien
>>
>>28156668
And you know this because...
>>
>>28156668
>All the Ayyys are demons
666 demon digits
>>
File: 1563319483878.jpg (121 KB, 720x1079)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>28157584
>I want blonde aliens
>mom: we have blondes at home
>blondes at home:
>>
>>28156616
>would
kek
>>
>>28156674
Bold of you to assume they would say that. Only really weak-minded people would react that way too. What's the point of holding their values if their bubble is really that easy to pop?
>>
>>28157544
>>28157557
>>28157559
Sad news, turns ot those pictures are fake.

https://philipeklingdavid.artstation.com/projects/OygkgJ
http://www.philipekling.com/project/alien-juca/
>>
File: lyran_if_she_real.png (1.65 MB, 975x975)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>lyran if she real
>>
>>28156497
Stay the fuck away from our solar system, alien scum. The universe is our birth right, and we are ought to purge everyone who tries to deny us our right as regents.
Humanity first
>>
File: ending it.jpg (17 KB, 474x266)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>28158479
Based. Someone had to say it.
>>
>>28156497
I really hope these are not the catgirls I have been waiting for
>>
>>28158479
here comes /tg/...
>>
>>28157584
just go to Sweden lol
>>
>>28156668
>All the Ayyys are demons
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/25337995/
>>
>>28157613
Earth blondes are whores though. Alien women are pure.
>>
>>28158589
Go make a thread on /int/ about these “blondes in blue spandex”
This is a thread about lovely lyrans
>>
>>28158549
muh /tg/
Tell me, why shouldnt i want the best possible outcome for my own species? This is simply strifing for the greatest outcome for humanity and mitigating the risk of another sapient species.
>>
>>28158614
Ah fuck, wrong reply, I meant to reply to
>>28158549
>>
>>28158626
Don't worry bro, we will become the emperors of the multiverse. Fuck subhuman species
>>
>>28156868
>thinks these beings have barbed tongues and genitalia
No anon, in fact, they are likely the reason humans have the genitalia they do
>>
>>28156497
Ok several things:

1. I’m pretty sure the OG OP Larp fuckwit narrowed down the size of the alleged asteroid from 60-70km so I don’t know where you got that 100km estimate from.

2. I’m not even going to comment on that alien portion.
>>
>>28159080
Ok several things:

1. I'm pretty sure you're just a stupid fucking namefag

2. I'm not even going to comment on why you should remove your name
>>
>>28158626
It’s because if an alien have the capability to use space flight to get here, they probably have shields that saved them from getting radiated out there.
Meaning, they are thousands of years ahead of us.
You should literally bend over and show your ass hole, they might not exterminate us and view us as pets until we learn enough of their tech..and then fight them.
>>
>>28156616
Kek. Too real.
>>
>>28156668
This is disinformation for midwits who want to be “smarter than the pack”. Aliens have bodies. They can be injured. They find it necessary to live in secret underground locations, why would a non physical entity have any concern for that kind of thing at all? Yes, aliens are adept at multi-dimensional travel, but that doesn’t make their physical forms “fake” or somehow deceitful any more than our own bodies.
>>
>>28156497
>they can somehow make you feel it's alright
This is why you don't trust "grandma" after you die and "she" comes to "take you to heaven".
>>
yeah but how do we know they're gonna be lyrans and not some gay mantismen
>>
>>28159688
honestly bro we got no clue, we're just the lyran fanclub hoping that it's the spacecats and not the mantis men coming in this june
>>
>>28159695
>Lyran Fanclub
That's going to be the name of this gen
LFG
or ET general
>>
>>28159704
i wouldn't be opposed to it, there isn't enough friendly hopefuly conversation here about living with aliens and how we would have to change around it. i think it would be a wonderful thing if we coexisted with our alien bros, doing space shit and innovating new things, improving lives, stuff like that. imagine how easy it would be to find someone to love in a galaxy-sized dating pool. fucking amazing, man.
>>
>>28159720
there you go
>>
>>28159720
there is so much shit about
Reptis feeding off bad energies and dominating the world
G(r)ays basically being space turboautists
Nordies Being part of some space alliance
etc
That nobody ask how can we just try and be frens with em
Lyrans meme can actually be a good thing
>>
>>28159726
you know what, you're the person i'm going to ramble at. here's something i thought up recently, figured this'll be something to talk about.
what if life itself is the reproductive organ of the universe? what if the endgoal of life is to somehow figure out how to restart the whole thing, avoiding the heat-death of the universe?
i wonder if this is the first time we've been around this way. if anything i claimed just now is true, that would explain the big bang, and it would give hope to a "different" idea of reincarnation, sure, you'll die in this universe til' the end of time, but our alien bros that evolved 4 vigintillion years from now just figured out how to hit the reset button!
the span of time won't matter to you, you're dead, so 4 vigintillion years might as well have been the instant you died. maybe this is the real "reincarnation"
then, when you die, you're in a new universe, with no clue what's going on! you might not even be the same person, or creature!

>>28159759
fuckin' A man, nobody is considering the peaceful and sociable option! we already know aliens are here (tic tacs, saucers, this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6R1MSAYhrs) so they would have destroyed us if warlike life was dominant in the universe. if they're not hurting us, we just got to figure out how to introduce ourselves proper to them.
>>
>>28159772
to add, we haven't discovered EXOTIC life yet, too. there could be entire planets with plant-like server racks scattered all over the place, connected by wires and shit. I'm talking extreme environments with no oxygen, where liquid (molten) metal would be like their lifeblood, and this server-rack life would be silicon-based. silicon in environments with no oxygen starts to get a little weird. imagine, there's going to be a good chance we will find biological computers out there!
here's the video i got this idea from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDYazipjSI
>>
>>28159824
another idea, assuming the grays are our local aliens:
if any of you anons remember or heard about the rumor that grays can't attack us because their AI in their ships won't allow for it, what if their AI came from one of these biological computer planets? what if that's who the greys are partners with?
>>
>>28159695
>mantis men

Don't worry, I'm sure that Space Ghost will have our backs. Why else would we make that show for him?
>>
File: 1612368265806.jpg (719 KB, 1735x1671)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
>>28158479
>>
>>28159920
Brak was a Lyran this whole time
>>
>>28159840
There are 350 mil greys incarnated in human bodies right now on this planet. They run the Waldorff schools and the facilities based on the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner.
>>
>>28159720
>>28159772
>>28159824
>>28159840

>>28159759 fren here

Something to add.. lots of the thing I've seen here about ayy's is really.. human centered
most seem to think the moment the ayyy's officially appear, will be the end of the world because they will destroy us
There is plenty of evidence and unanswered questions that show the ayyy's were here already, and prolly are here yet
have they globally enslaved us and tortured us yet? Nope
>Muh media
>Muh government
So, Not only they're here, but also, even if they dont totally mean it, are helping us?
>Muh chemicals
even if some purposefully give us bad chems, there still is a lot of other things that actually helps us even helping us prevent and get rid of a lot of diseases
>No, aliens bad
then because some humans commited warcrimes, then all humans are inherently bad? Because some ordered the others to kill, and those who were ordered and had to obey or die, didnt rebel?
even if some ayyy's are bad, doesnt mean that all ayyy's are bad
Im not sure if we should instantaneously trust whatever species appears officially first
But im totally sure that shooting before asking is a heccin bad idea, specially against a civ with FTL capacity

If they really wanted to harm us, they would have done it already, hecc, they would have done it in the past way before we got nukes or heavily destructive weapons that would, Even if it doesnt harm them, Destroy a lot of the resources of this Planet

>Inb4 alien hands typed this
fuck off

/X/ and /fit/ collab for space kitties when?
>>
You guys are really pushing this Lyran thing. I guess it's as simple as pasting the word LYRAN with an erotic cat-person photo as a new "thread" several times a day, over time these retards will be "having sex" with their (real) Lyran lovers & reporting all the gross disgusting details on 4chan.
>>
>>28157165
Wow didn’t realize tech was this advanced, robot pussy who knew
>>
>>28160346
>You guys are really pushing this Succubus thing. I guess it's as simple as pasting the word SUCCUBUS with an erotic demon-person photo as a new "thread" several times a day, over time these retards will be "having sex" with their (real) Succubus lovers & reporting all the gross disgusting details on 4chan.
>You guys are really pushing this Nobody thing. I guess it's as simple as pasting the word NOBODY with an erotic nobody-person photo as a new "thread" several times a day, over time these retards will be "having sex" with their (real) Nobody lovers & reporting all the gross disgusting details on 4chan.
>You guys are really pushing this Ghost thing. I guess it's as simple as pasting the word Ghost with an erotic ghost-person photo as a new "thread" several times a day, over time these retards will be "having sex" with their (real) Ghost lovers & reporting all the gross
disgusting details on 4chan.

Ty for the new pasta fren, this is a "Wholesome with aliens general" now, or a "alien-human relationship sympathizers general"
>>
Just raising this on the off chance that Lyran's are really a flour-based psyop to get people into the joys of baking.

Clandestine and profit-seeking, yes, but not all conspiracies are malicious.
>>
>>28160419
stfu or people will realize and mods will start deleting these threads
>>
In Easter I had a dream, I saw a ringed ball/planet? Seemed saturn in shape, crashing into earth, most of the people died, I've heard the sentence was made by yeshu something, and that he died in the process aswell. Also, that the vedas can give eternal life if necessary. If someone wants to make sense of this be my guest
>>
I admit it would be funny to make up a concept and see anons describing their "fulfilling sexual escapades" with this fake idea I just typed up out of boredom. By the third or 3 millionth time, maybe less entertaining...

>A deep & ancient boredom begins to take hold
>>
>>28160413
>You guys are really pushing this Nobody thing.

The difference with that one is that (as far as I know) no anons have yet made the claim that they "had sex with The Nobody."
>>
>>28160464
but, anon, they're already having sex with Nobody
>>
File: the lyran race.png (3.08 MB, 2054x1146)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB PNG
Gonna drop some facts about space cats in the meanwhile

>>28160454
It would be funny if the egypsies just were bored while praising cats, and now we woke up that ancient boredom, and the ouroboros was just all about bored civilizations

>>28160464
>yet
oh boy, just give it some time before a Horny anon tries..
>>
>>28160464
And maybe that is what sets The Nobody apart from all the other forced 4chan memes: that's the (one) that doesn't turn into some guy's imaginary orgy.

"I'd describe The Nobody as an anti-orgy."
>Resident Meme Cataloguer

Is The Nobody a disgraced Lyran? Perhaps they had a falling out over doctrine or catnip distribution.

>Very suspicious how The Nobody has never (not even once) mentioned ever being involved with a Lyran, which is a real thing that everyone knows to be real.

"Well The Nobody used to say a lot of crazy things when she was serving time up at County but no, I don't recall her ever mentioning cat people from outer space. I'd remember something like that!"

And so on.
I have lots of news clippings...
>I'm a bit of an amateur archivist
>>
I used to date a Lyran. He was alright in bed but refused to get a job.
>>
File: digitigrade.jpg (969 KB, 2852x2828)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
>>28160479
reminder, digitigrades predators are best predators, and that a digitigrade omnivorous civilization would have a much much higher chance of survival specially if they're intelligent
>>
>>28160319
>Something to add.. lots of the thing I've seen here about ayy's is really.. human centered
Exactly.
Even terms like “anthro”pomorphic and “extra”terrestrial are very human-centric
Former essentially assuming anything else that walks and talks is some wacky amalgamation of a human and the latter believing anything else that isn’t Earth is just “extra” from a central body (Earth)
It’s the same insanity as the ancient beliefs of Earth being the “center of the universe”
Not good, not healthy
>>
>>28160488
You probably are a real woman. To show up and immediately start going on about your ex-boyfriend, typical feminine tactics.
>>
>>28160494
>Not good, not healthy

Well you're basically aaking them to give up their social & sex lives. You're abusing them!
>>
The amount of Lyranphobia on this site is just totally disgusting. Just wait until we get a Lyran sympathizer on the janitorial staff, then you'll pay.
>>
>>28160508
I live mostly in the higher dimensions, seeking light, clarity, and abundance through connections with the eternal consciousness
>>
>>28160490
They would also have sexy feet
>>
File: lyransympathizer.jpg (110 KB, 1093x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>28160503
>Not knowing that if they came here, they would be like spanish conquistadors
the difference is that we are, in a sense, smarter than the natives, and that we can actually, if they're willing to, communicate with them and figure out something, if they're interested in resources, we could talk about it, if they want something from us, we can discuss it

so get /fit/ anon, that way we wont give a bad impression, and will show that some of us are willing to change for the best, not only for us, but the best for everyone
>>
>>28160464
What the fuck is that nobody stuff about? The threads make no sense.
>>
>>28160537
It's a Lyran psy-op, just ignore it.
>>
>>28159759
>Nordies
Seriously, why would there be an alien race... that is literally just one extremely specific human “race” currently present ?
I just don’t get it
>>
File: meh.ro12423.jpg (374 KB, 1200x1600)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
These threads are some of the comfiest I've ever been in. I love you all. Lyrans are real. I've met 2 of then, but they're probably not what you'd expect. Rather, imagine the Lyran soul into a human body. My future wife is very unironically a Lyran. The way they travel is not in space ships and rockets. Rather they leave their bodies behind while their spirit travels instantly across their soul anchor, directly into a human body, or whatever other body they wish to travel to wherever in the universe. Interstellar travel is metaphysical, it's done only between and across consciousness.
>>
Liberalism weakened due to corruption. Abusive people loyal to a rapist culture didn't feel it was necessary to respect the rights of others. While claiming their opponents as "God", they organized to use omnipotence against others. I myself ended up in a social environment 100% controlled by stalking psuedoliberals violated my rights - despite which they cast me as some kind of God omnipotent to whom they were defiant when I as a Luciferian rebelled against them.

They couldn't understand their own authority and literally tried to tell me "learn to lose," even though I was beaten throughout childhood and molested (by their community) throughout adolescence and young adulthood.
>>
>>28160566
back to /pol/ fren
jokes aside

something widely accepted on /x/ is that the human race has a combo of a lots of species, some even believe that the nordies dont look like "us"
that rather, along with evolution shenanigans, we "look" like them
"Nordics aliens" is just the most popular way to reefer to them, because that's the first thing people think when looking at one of them, white and blonde, tall and apparently thin
>muh race
dunno fren, civilizations may be very different in other planets, evolution shenanigans
also by our definition

Civilization
An advanced state of intellectual, cultural, and material development in human society, marked by progress in the arts and sciences, the extensive use of record-keeping, including writing, and the appearance of complex political and social institutions.
The type of culture and society developed by a particular nation or region or in a particular epoch.
The act or process of civilizing or reaching a civilized state.

>>28160584
kinda funny and sad how the whole lyran thing started because anons are in lack of love, im very happy for you anon, always seek for your own happiness, but try not to harm the others
>>
>>28160624
>kinda funny and sad how the whole lyran thing started because anons are in lack of love
Not why I made the ancient threads
I just started putting the pieces together and had visions
>>
>>28160464
I have had sex with the nobody
>>
>>28160635
no, yeah, i know, didnt express myself correctly, what i meant is that anon's started to get interested in lyrans because they are mostly in lack of love apparently, but there are happy cases like >>28160613

>>28160641
Kek
>>
>>28158479
UltraBasedChad
>>
File: 8d4.jpg (40 KB, 1545x869)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Please let this be real, I wanna COOM inside a Lyran
There's nothing I want more than a big space cat mommy gf please I NEED TO COOM
>>
I hope they can purr.
>>
>>28160450
Im 100% sure there was a movie that i saw with the same premise , dude has a nightmare of a ringed planet colliding with earth and fucking it up
>>
File: Tulsi & Yang.jpg (121 KB, 664x618)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Convincing people lyrans are literally the only legitimate ayyz and they are real is like convincing people UBI is the next step to an enlightened society
>>
File: bubbels.jpg (143 KB, 900x1200)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>28160722
if nasa gives out a press release tomorrow, then i think that it's NOT an asteroid, but here come the kitties!

HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY

>TRAILER PARK BOYS WILL HAVE CAT ALIENS IN IT
>>
Earth belongs to the humans, and we ought to dig a big hole, throw all them Lyrans, Greys and Reptilians in it, and let them tear each other to pieces.
>>
>>28160833
You rodent-folk are, literally, currently, slaves to the reptilians lmao
>>
>>28160869
pretty much
>>
>>28160869
ye and reptilians are slaves to dolphins
>>
File: lyross.jpg (25 KB, 640x798)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>28156497
>>
>>28160902
._.
>>
>>28160900
!!
>>
>>28160494
Yeah, but consider that Earth is central to Earth dwelling humans, hence anything outside of Earth is deemed "extra"terrestial. The same thing with the "anthro"pomorphism and general human-centric thinking is because of Earth dwelling human perspective as having no real contact with the "outside" (and thus "non human") beings. Most (if not all) of Earth dwelling humans know nothing of the world(s) outside, hence their perspective focusing on "Earth" and "human" as center.

>Not good, not healthy
That's just your interpretation. I'd say "ignorant", but not entirely of one's own volition.
>>
>>28160584
>Rather they leave their bodies behind while their spirit travels instantly across their soul anchor, directly into a human body
So, are they born into new bodies or do the take over (or "possess") an already existing "host" (if so, what happens to the cosciousness that was born into that body first?)?
>>
>>28156497
i prefer the anglo beside it.
>>
>>28160979
Very forgiving perspective, but knowing humans and human history, I’d say “arrogant” over “ignorant”
>>
>>28160979
I don't even really think it's overly a mindset thing but rather just a side-effect of language and having to categorize things for the sake of clarity. Even between terrestrial languages there's differences in levels of specificity. How many times do you find out about Japanese or German words for singular specific concepts and feelings that have no equivalent in English?
>>
>>28161094
I'd say "arrogant" is quite much if there's no other "functional" perspective to choose from. When you've been living in an isolated village somewhere nowhere all your life and know nothing else, of course your thinking would be village centric and "your people" (the villagers) centric. Anything else would be out of your world (the village), because it would be (from the outside of your village).

There's nothing to be forgiving about here, it's just a matter of perpective and knowledge (or understanding?).
>>
>>28161256
This guy gets it.
>>
>>28161367
If it truly is ignorance, let the lyrans show themselves already
Enlightened these ignorant rodent-people and give them a taste of reality, and $&@*
>>
>>28161380
Many century ago Humans that tried to enlighten other humans about the world they live were burned alive btw
Just look at how the typical person reacts to seeing a lyran, they’ll call you a degenerate furfag and wish hell upon ye
Pretty fukt sh8
>>
“ignorance” is why humans claim “furries” are just “animal heads on human bodies”
whatever that even means
>>
File: Trials.webm (2.87 MB, 1280x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>28161441
>Many century ago Humans that tried to enlighten other humans about the world they live were burned alive btw
Just because those people didn't have the internet. Just imagine haw different world is when all you know is what you see (in your local area of meat space) and what you know is what you see (accessing a world wide depository of ideas, images and information). Most people don't like to entertain ideas "alien' (tee hee) to them.
>Just look at how the typical person reacts to seeing a lyran, they’ll call you a degenerate furfag and wish hell upon ye
And imagine us being connected to some sort of galaxy encompassing form of internet, where you could look at actual photos of of "fur people" living somewhere whaere you don't. It wouldn't be any different as fetishizing whites / asians / blacks / some other obscure ethnicity / anything that could be considered even remotely "exotic". Just think about all those dudes travelling the world in "ye olde" times being horny at the women looking a tiny bit different from the ones they had at home.

>>28161524
I think that means that, if we had upright walking bipedal "animal" people living alongside us right now, no one would bat an eye because they would be considered part of the general "normal".
>>
>>28156497
Ayys dont exist LARP
>>
File: rosie.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>catfuckers
>>
>>
>>28161613
>humans are the only intelligent lifeforms in the entire universe
Ya no
>>
>>28156616
this
>>
>>28156674
based
>>
I cannot wait for hfyfags and any and all xenophobes to screech just at the sight of the mighty lyran goddess
I cannot wait for them to go from, “you are incels” to “you are killing your own race”
Fuck, it’s going to be glorious
>>
>>28156616
>this is stupid because humans are stupid
pottery
>>
>>28161709
>you are killing your own race
>implying people aren't saying that already
>>
>>28158479
BASED
>>
>>28156497
Everyone gonna stand in line for an extra chromosome.
>>
>>28161733
Humans hate even themselves yes
Imagine that 10000000x
>>
File: Cat flicks Rat.gif (886 KB, 498x275)
886 KB
886 KB GIF
>>28158479
>>
>>28161756
Kek'd
>>
>>28156616
>retarded NPC's would just switch from referencing all of their morality from government authorities and the media to referring to whatever beliefs these dumb space cats hold
That sounds insufferable. NPCs are insufferable. This whole world is insuferrable.
>You would have something adjacent to this hypothetical exchange every single day
That is, if you're implying that I talk to anyone outside of exchanging text messages on "anonymous" public chat. Fuck public service jobs, having to humor retards (and I don't mean people with mental disabilities) was like a personal hell of mine. I'm almost grateful that this whole shutdown thing happened, I can avoid going outside for at least some time now.
>>
Are lyran females larger than the males?
>>
>>28156497
That pic is fucking hilarious and disgusting
>>
>>28156497
Is that a statue
>>
>>28161990

No its a real life Lyran
>>
>>28156858
Most people don't readlly comprehend just how big and empty space really is. If they can travel hundreds of light-years for any reason at all, then their technology is so far in advance of our own that it really may as well be magic. If you can get over the idea of interstellar FTL travel at all, then the plausibility of literally anything else is trivial in comparison.
>>
>>28156858
projecting femcel detected
>>
>>28161858
This image is fucking bullshit by the way
>>
>>28162060
spotted hyenas are like that breh
>>
>>28162060
Lol obviously.
But the “rape is impossible” is true.
>>
>>28161608
>Just because those people didn't have the internet.
But look at what the internet has become. Sure, some people have embraced the additional complexity and openness and access to rich information, and are willing to update their worldviews to accomodate new facts. But so many others reject it, retreat into walled silos, cook up totally clownshit crazy nonsense to avoid the possibility that reality is nuanced, and so on. And the latter is almost always the people who want to impose their views on others, because they don't feel safe if anyone else holds different views from them. For every religious leader who will embrace aliens as part of a wider family and respect their own ways of spirituality, there are easily ten who will call for a crusade. Humans need to evolve or die.
>>
>>28162100
Not all of it is true.
>>
File: 1617756390542.gif (990 KB, 205x375)
990 KB
990 KB GIF
>>28162151
>Humans need to evolve or die.
We actually don't all of the difficulties facing humanity today are directly from the group who espouse the same retarded rhetoric as you. You transhumanist globohomo faggots have completely destroyed humanity to force us to play your ideological game under the threat of death. If every single person who thought even a little bit like you disappeared tomorrow, humanity would be saved. You conceited faggot.
>>
>>28162100
Most of it is iffy pop science projected over a tranny's futa mommy fetish.
>>
>>28161803
Good luck m8. Remember, it never gets better, you only become more tolerant.
>>
>>28161858
This was absolutely drawn by someone with mental illnesses
>>
>>28156497
If your gonna larp dont make it so gay
>>
>>28162018
I wanted to know what it was, not whether it's real. It's obviously fake. It's in a sex shop, looks like. Is it a statue, or a weird sex toy?
>>
>>28162208
>>28162234
breh, c’mon
>>
>>28162206
>that pic
my dick after lyran licks it
>>
File: 1607459495535.jpg (19 KB, 428x368)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>28162258
The last ten years has been nothing but surrending the sanctity of truth for the sake of gay zoomies being horny. I seriously don't care how much you want your freaky rape fantasies to be true, they aren't. Reenter reality and stop jerking off to hyenas. You stupid gay horny zoomoid.
>>
>>28162300
when and why did the actual schizos enter the thread
what the flippin fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>28162318
>what the flippin fuck
You must be 18 to post here
>>
I miss Egypt...
>>
>>28162225
I'd like to take my chances, but don't know where that would get me.

>it never gets better, you only become more tolerant
Kek, my basic mindset is:
>stay alone at home
Open mindedness, willingness to tolerate, cautiously wanting to be alive
>being forced to go outside and work any kind of job involving sustained contact with people
Sliding scale of xenophoby and (not only metaphorical) bashing my head against a wall (I actually did that) into general apathy (you could call it developing a "tolerance") and overwhelming desire to die

Now I'm just apathetic, but also no longer desire my existence to end. I would really like for it (my existence, and existence in general) to get better, but I feel like developing any kind of hope at the "too far gone" state I'm in would just bring me extra suffering that would be avoidable otherwise. I guess I'll just bide my time and observe, any time I did anything in this life was just a failure anyway.
>>
>>28162458
How was it? I don't remember it in the first place.
>>
>>28159772
Interesting

https://youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI
What do you think about “The Egg” theory?

Or the Saturn/Moon projection-cage theory? (basically Saturn = Satan/Demonic reptiles are there and they use the moon to projection the “universe” onto Earth and keep souls in-trapped here)
>>
File: Based Egypt.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>28162582
Utopia
idk wth happened since then
>>
File: 1612953869609.jpg (47 KB, 830x960)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>28156858
>>
>>28156497
>9 foot tall space cats
Thats fucking horrifying
>>
>>28162652
>Kangz
>>
>>28161648
Do you ever think that the catfolk are racist towards different breeds?

EG : Do Mountain lion catfolk look at leopard catfolk and go "fucking nogs"
>>
File: 1606371742318.jpg (67 KB, 500x505)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>28156497
>Edit...I changed an accidentally racist bit in there that someone pointed out. Changed "They were all black" to "all had black skin, way less diversity".
awww reddit
>>
>>28157544
>>28157557
those are fake
>>
>>28162699
I know.
The literal small niggers are literal psychos.
Imagine what they gonna do when they are 9feet tall
Is this the earth extinction event?
>>
>>28162044
>Most people don't readlly comprehend just how big and empty space really is
But what if it's just our perception of it?
What if our perception is actively being influenced by someone or something?
What if what seems overwhelming to us is trivial to others?

>all those ifs and not a single answer
Then what is the answer?
>the idea of interstellar FTL travel
That's right, the "idea". We don't have the "right" idea for that, and that's why to our perspective that idea is "wrong" and we can't manifest it.
>>
>>28162699
Eh, not sure mate, some egypsies would actually have intimate relations with em, not only sex, They CAN be as big as 9 or 12ft, Not that ALL of them are that big, And those who actually are that big, Are like that prolly because of gravity or because they were modified to be like that

If they can choose the gender of their babies, what stops them from Choosing something like how big are they goin to be?
>>
>>28162769
No anon, they aren’t xenophobic like humans in the slightest
They SEEK out other worlds TO seed them
They love variety and diversity
Creation and majesty
>>
>>28162699
Low T fgt
>>
>>28162744
Again, >>>/pol/
>>
>>28162882
>don’t talk about kangz and shiiiieiiet
Kek
>>
File: giantcatgf.png (2.08 MB, 1159x1065)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
>>28162699
>>
>>28162853
>what stops them from Choosing something like how big are they goin to be?
Wouldn't everyone just choose for their offspring (and possible reincarnation pool) to be big? Unless there are problems with the resources required in the upbringing and sustaining their existence and / or there are laws established (and enforced) that forbid / at least discourage doing so?
>>
>>28162891
>You have to look more friendly to smol civilizations so they actually hear you and let you help them, At the same time, having the same size as them, Will make reproduction easier and with some use of technology they will actually Desire our catfolk
>yeh, no, Lets just send our modified 30FT gods of war to discuss about math and sex in a world where they're going to weight a lot more
I dont think Being so big is a good thing, but being small is not the best either, If they can choose their size and other things, They will prolly choose whats more convenient for them and their interests
We speaking about genetics mods here anon
>>
>>28162889
https://youtu.be/UnkBUTheIC0
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28156497/#28160454_1
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28156497/#q28160384_1
k... wtf
>>
>>28163036
something happened to that anon, and /x/ isnt the best place to ask for medical advice
>>
>>28163094
Who is this anon? Does it do this in other threads?
>>
>>28156497
i am going to screenshot this shit so i can lught at you in july 8-18
>>
>>28163115
The sudden burst in popularity does seem odd though
Either something legit, or a psyop to get lyran fans to an hero by august
>>
>>28163128
its the new trend anon, just like tulpas or succubus posts
>>
>>28163168
Well this is a trend I could get behind, heh no pun intended
>>
File: 1605052891979.png (198 KB, 394x524)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
Cat aliens... could be.
>>
>>28163115
Not that I think cute cat aliens are real, but having that as a possibility is entertaining. True aliens would be the greys/tall whites, nordics, and mantids. Mantids aren't actually insects either, just tall humanoid beings with mantis like arms with three fingers. Only the nordics seem benevolent. I do wish furry space waifus were real though.
>>
>>28156497
OP start >>>>linking old threads
>>
>>28163333
lots of repeating digits in our space cat threads... huh...
>>
>>28163286
Still with the nordics I see...
>>
>>28163364
There are enough abduction stories featuring them that I'm inclined to believe in the possibility of them existing. But I haven't heard or read anything about lyrians outside of /x/.
>>
>>28163348
Yes, take it as a signal, start linking old threads so more anons can learn from these threads, space cats or not, having a general that saves all the info we have about different ayyy's species could be a good thing, it could also help us to improve ourselves and be more suitable for them to hang around
>>
>>28156497

> gray guys can sort of zap ideas and words and thoughts into your head. But they can't read your thoughts. They just can't.

what if greys aren't an adversarial race but instead implant ideas of fear in us so that they can better study a population that would rather avoid them
>>
>>28163409
how you have found me out as OP, i will never know. when i make the next thread i'll use a tripcode, and convert us all to an alien society general or something like that. that seems to be something that /x/ not only wants, but needs. since we're going to be dealing with aliens soon (probably maybe) it would be a good idea to have everyone come together and talk about how they'd go about meeting people from other planets.
>>28163477
if that were true, we wouldn't be here talking about them hoping to be pals with them!
>>
>>28163487
It’s an honor you started this off with lyrans!

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23073714/
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22739046/
Hope you loved some of the old threads I made
>>
>>28163487
>if that were true, we wouldn't be here talking about them hoping to be pals with them!

well we've been convinced to fear them up until what, 3 months before their arrival? Nows no time for fear brother
>>
>>28163487
again, a signal op

also, something sparked when ya said
>lots of repeating digits in our space cat threads
ironically the "our" sparked it
but this also says that you frequent these threads
im the faggot that uses >>numbers and "lyran sympathizer" as a name, guess if this is goin' to be around, I'll start using tripcode aswell

also.. i think i need to start going outside more often
dubs and I'll do
checkem
>>
>>28163544
Check'd. Now... Go!
>>
File: LyranSympathizer.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1328)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>28163619
I'll start going outside more often, yes, and start getting /fit/ for our new space kitties overlords
>>
>>28161858
toxic femininity
>>
>>28163627
>overlords
I know that it's a meme by now, by why people say it so lightly? Why would anyone desire someone to lord over them, setting aside whether or not that would be potentially beneficial to them?
>>
>>28158479
I don’t agree with this poster.

I welcome our space cat friends and I pray they can show humanity the way to an ascended era
>>
>>28163512
>>28163544
Lyrans were the most likely thing to get people excited about this stuff, and boy, do I sure hope it's true, because it would be fucking awesome

i don't want to be known as anything other than the guy who started starting the threads, so maybe i'll be remembered by our future catgirl frens and get poon before any of you
>>
>>28163715
Ya hope they don’t judge us all by these edgy xenophobic few
>>
>>28163719
We all, together, started the lyran hype train
We shall all get poon together ^^
>>
I'd rather have a cute snek gf, but a cat is fine too
>>
>>28163705
Mostly a meme
Very few actually want that unironically
althought there are some that actually wants that because
>they will gib us technology!
>Dude, Space knowledge! We will have ufos!
>Duuuude, Longer lifespan!
>F-freedom? t-that doesnt matter! they're smarter! They just cant be bad! r-right?
>>
>>28163705
They probably remember being dominated in a past life, and are confused.
>>
>>28163761
i remember that thread
>>
>>28156497
Hmph!
*unzips dick*
>>
>>28158707
Please elaborate
>>
>>
>>28163971
see >>28155179
a lot of what makes life worth living you could thank lyrans for
>>
>>28162100
Only half of it is true, also doesn't matter, literally just femoid cope over how men are stronger/faster/smarter, hyena gender roles don't affect us in any way because we're not hyenas.
>>
>>28163705
It's just a fucking simpsons reference, bro. Relax.

https://youtu.be/8lcUHQYhPTE
>>
>>28161648
I was waiting for something to change after I started nofap (no, I don't expect super powers or anything really) and here I am, all hot and bothered by a single image, with my coombrain engaged in full capacity. It doesn't help that cheetahs are one of my favorite flavor of cat.

Also,
>Fluffkevlar
Good taste.
>>
>>28164429
Does it help that you’d read her crotch area at most? :)
>>
>>28164172
And the post is asking if LYRANS are like this, not humans
>>
>>28156674
I don't think it would happen like that. Lyrians are quite skilled in magic and active on the astral plane.
>>
>>28164711
oh thank heaven
>>
File: catpeople.png (96 KB, 1154x796)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>28156497

Raytheon did 9/11.
>>
>>28164683
>read her crotch area
I don't know what exactly is that supposed to mean, but I sure am focused on the accentuated fluff at the base of the tail, among other parts.
>>
>>28164812
>read=reach
typo mb
>>
>>28162699
>9ft
Try 12.
>>
>>28157544
look at that smooth ass tho, if these are what aliens looked like i would 100% hit it.
>>
>>28165554
kek'd and off by one
>>
File: finalboss.png (1.16 MB, 1080x1080)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>28158479
our God won't stand for no simp-ass niggas.
>>
>>28159720
If they are actually less sexual then i imagine the males of the alien species would all have no sex drive, the least sexual of our males would seem like sex gods compared to them. The females of the alien species must be craving for some human cock, thats probably why they came here.
>>
File: 1603669205270.png (312 KB, 1280x1280)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>
>>28165618
or just free us from ourselves
>>
>>28156497
I am extremely allergic to cats.
Are they hypoallergenic? Will I be able to snuggle with the kitty girls without dying?
>>
>>28165881
prolly
If they can modify their genetics, have FTL capacity, and prolly the capacity of things we dont even have the grasp of
what stops them to find a solution for your problem? or a workaround?
Ironically the same thing happens with any kind of advanced civ, it falls into the ayyy capacities rabbit hole
in short, yes, very prolly

also, was thinking, if they're coming so.. "soon"
what's up with the earth govs. preparing themselves to shoot at whatever comes from space?
>>
>>28165881
Humans are closer to rats than lyrans are to Earth cats breh
>>
>>28165936
>Humans are closer to rats
Reminds me of that rat driving a tiny car video
>>
>>28165932
Well I hope so I’d hate to die of a allergic reaction while coughing up a furball after eating all that pusssssyyy
>>28165936
Yeah and what exactly is the difference between a alligator and a crocodile again?
>>
>>28165977
Heh, but literally
>>
>>28156497
No no no. God no. No to all of that.
>>
>>28166061
if it ain't them, now i'm convinced it could be the local galactic block. our fellow suburbian species coming in to say HELLO!
>>
>>28166061
weird op but lyrans are a thing
>>
>>28166549
this my spacegf is a lyran
>>
>>28164832
underage phone fag
>>
>>28160902
the hero we need
>>
>>28160319
>then because some humans commited warcrimes, then all humans are inherently bad?
Anon this is a war criminal emotional support forum
>>
>>28156497
Link on the 8kun thread?
>>
>>28166061
f*male hands typed this post
>>
>>28166922
here you go, cosmic brotha
8kun (you know what goes here) top/sunflower/res/3599.html
>>
Why don't just rape the poor anon?

>8kun

Is like installing the toilet cam on your own
>>
gentlemen, i have come up with an idea for the name of the new general we seem to have going here
>/STG/ - Space Therapy General
it's the place you go to adjust to living with your new alien pals, or to get accustomed to the idea of aliens. i envision it a place where all you fags can come together and talk about your favorite space girls and which ones you'd like to fuck, etc
though, i think we should come to a consensus of popular vote for the name of the new general, so pls give me your ideas i don't want to be responsible for the naming. seems like lyrans aren't the only thing floating around up there, lol
>>
>>28160869
hey man I'm a monke, not a jew
>>
>>28160902
The question is would you fuck a female lyran George Soros for a billion space credits?
>>
>>28167029
space girls general sgg
>>
consensus is too slow, time for forcible motivation
last one to get dubs before thread 404s decides the name
now the wheels of fate shall decide, i hope it's something catchy
>>
>>28167200
lmao guess its stg
>>
>>28158479
*gets vaporized*
>>
>>28167206
this. why not
>>
>>28167357
>>28167206
it makes me happy you agree with me so, but the race isn't over yet
>>
>>28156616
>It's not going to happen and I hope it doesn't because it would make life substantially more inconvenient because retarded NPC's would just switch from referencing all of their morality from government authorities and the media to referring to whatever beliefs these dumb space cats hold.
I don't know, man, I think the SJW cult has taken such a hold on society that shitlibs would declare war against Lyrans if they turned out to not like trannies or something
>>
>>28167009
???
Have a confused (You).
>>
>>28156497

within 2 years. I can't give an exact date. It depends on various factors
>>
>>28167577
>within 2 years.
Yeah, but what?
>>
>>28167200
what >>28159704 said
>>
>>28167577
>june, no july, no two years
here we go
>>
>>28169086
2 MORE WEEKS
>>
>>28161040
I'm fairly sure they get reborn into a new body.
For example if you lived in Galaxy A and wanted to travel to Galaxy B, you wouldn't hop in a space ship and spend millions of light-years flying. You would detach your spirit from your body in Galaxy A, and travel along the soul anchor, which is beyond dimensions, and you would relocate in Galaxy B in a body of your choosing. The spirit / soul does choose where to incarnate itself, make no mistake.
Whats the exact reason for memory wipe I have no idea. Also the spirit and soul are not the same thing. The spirit is the animator, and the soul is the a-dimensional string. Can't explain it better than that.
>>
>>28156497
why is 8kun so retarded?
At least they isolate themselves from everyone else
>>
>>28169575
Pls note that the board is unlisted and will never appear on the front page with any link, yet here you are talking about it.
>>
>>28167498
Libshits don't declare war, they just demand that others go to war for them.
>>
>>28169553
>I chose to be here
say it ain’t so!
>>
>>28167029
spess ket welcoming committee
>>
>>28167200
Dubs for space therapy general
Trips for ET general
Quads for Ayyy Archive
>>
>>28170070
Rerolll
>>
>>28169518
I’ll wait till July 31st at 11:59pm.
>>
>>28169749
>grr libz
Yet again, there’s a containment board for you scum
>>
>>28169924
you may have deleted this, but it is actually a good idea! i have one vote for "AFG - Alien Frens General"
>>
>>28167200
Wait that’s kinda irrational
What if it’s some truly retarded? I like what >>28159704 said
Just choose what sounds the most plausible
>>
>>28170447
the wheels of fate, happen to be circular or some spiritual bullshit. currently right now I hold the power of the "dubs=decides" but anything can happen between now and 50 posts from now.
>>
File: chanur.png (1.41 MB, 734x830)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>
>>28156668
>wouldn't it be funny if X?
>no because X isn't true
Goddamn you fucking retards are just completely incapable of hypotheticals aren't you?
>>
>>28156668
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/25337995/#25337995
>>
>>28170464
Ok fren...
>>
>>28170363
>>28170464

t-ty fren, although, I just been throwing ideas
>>28159704
>>28170070
"ayy frens general"

checkem for "Ayy Frens General"
>>
Alright, a last one before I go to work

Alien Yesterday's Yearbook
/AYY/

Why that name?, because it forms /ayy/, and also gives the idea of an archive, which is what this is going to evolve into
>>
File: gigachad happy.jpg (65 KB, 1068x601)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>28156497
>What kind of life would you have with your Lyran GF?
/adhg/
>>
File: 1584830830459.jpg (64 KB, 640x604)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>28167498
>I don't know, man, I think the SJW cult has taken such a hold on society that shitlibs would declare war against Lyrans if they turned out to not like trannies or something
What's depressing is that that's really the most likely outcome. You don't reach a point as a species where you invent interstellar travel by valuing victim/diversity olympics. Lyrans and libs would be natural enemies right from the start. I would give it roughly one month, post-landing, before they started calling them evil space-nazis.

How do we make sure human-Lyran relations stay healthy?
>>
>>28156668
>t. pseud
>>
>/pol/ came to say lyrans are the reptilians and they hate “libs”
oh well, least the old threads I made were comfy
>>
>>28170728
by explaining em beforehand everything that's happening, if the ayyy's are smart, they will realize sooner or later what's happening, and will manage to create a plan good enough to stay neutral with humanity, or avoid most conflict
>>
>>28156497
Where can i buy one of those?
Asking for myself
>>
File: moshi wins.jpg (332 KB, 1799x1546)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
In all sincerity, how do you think lyrans will respond to burger politics?
>>
>>28165618
You are such a retard. Lyran males tower above human men in sexual potency.
>>
On the off chance this is real, let's suppose they do come here. Are they nice? Am I supposed to run for the hills? Can they speak English?
>>
File: elon lyrans.jpg (165 KB, 587x1234)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>28171058
“Nice” is an understatement
See >>28162866
>>
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEEq6CIHmXtSfVwCBI3T3DewqGAgEKg8IACoHCAow-KLyCTDo8XIwmYGOBg?hl=en-CA&gl=CA&ceid=CA%3Aen

Get ready Anons. First fire. Then ice. Then mold.
>>
>>28171080
Nah I don't buy that shit. Have fun being enslaved coomers, I'm running off to the mountains come early June
>>
>>28171007
>If they are actually less sexual
>IF

>>28171058
Prolly, if they make an official first contact its for a reason, as far as we know humanity has been in contact with ayyys for a long long time, but never anything official, ofc regardless if they are nice or not, there will be chaos and some riots
>>
>>28171106
I'm scared aron... what about muh Christianity
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (65 KB, 960x960)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>28171135
Jesus was half lyran
>>
>>28158479
BASED
God created us in His image, no lifeform is superior to Humanity
>>
>>28171135
Don worry fren, most of our interaction with "cat-people" in ancient times were mostly pacific, they have helped us and guided us in the past, i think they will be very understanding and respect our beliefs..

what im truly concerned about, and this not only applies to lyrans but also to any ayyy out there..
Do they expect us to worship them like gods like some of our ancient civs did in the past?
Hopefully they know we are past that.. Hopefully..
>>
>>28171147
You seem to be very interested about Jesus, might I have a moment of your time to talk about our Lord and Savior?
>>
>>28171184
I love you aron... I always have
>>
>>28171184
>implying we are past that
Humanity would still worship them like people do the Kardashians.
>>
>>28171208
WELL SHIT
if you put it that way anon you're heccin right
Dibs on catgirl madonna
>>
>>28167200
Lyran Goddess and Aliens General - LGAG
>>
>>28156497
well, it's Friday, where is the press release?
>>
>>28171187
Sure mang
>>
>>28171274
as far as i know man, it's gonna happen about 2 and a half hours from now at 3PM CST, or 4PM EST
>>
>>28171274
Check the ongoing asteroid larp thread, its been deboonked.

tl:dr got caught using a screencap from an omuamua video from 2018 as the 'trajectory'
>>
File: costanza.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>28156497
>They like a lot of things about our culture, too. They like some of our music. Bluegrass is their favorite so far as I've seen. They like it a lot. They LOVE that african instrument that looks like a gourd with 13 strings. LOVE IT. But they cannot stand horns or horn music, so they hate classical music and jazz.
>>
>>28171291
as far as you know?
according to who or what?
is there a scheduled press release?
if so, where can I see this schedule?
>>
>>28171310
according to the anon who claimed all this stuff, on the papers he printed out you could see the claim of a press release incoming. i'm not the one making these claims, man. more than likely it's all
bullshit and nothing will happen. but if it does happen, say hello to space cat ladies!
>>
File: 1617314929869.gif (930 KB, 270x270)
930 KB
930 KB GIF
>>28171284
Jesus wasn't brown, the people in the region he lived in were caucasian. He was too far north to be brown. He likely was pale with black or brown hair. The european depiction of him is the most correct. The black/brown depiction of christ is specifically just to get under the skin of White christian americans while disingenuously insisting that they're just trying to be "scientifically accurate." It's purely political and has no basis in reality. I'm sure you're at least a little bit aware of this though, considering the meme you posted is obviously just supposed to annoy White christians. Which is why the misinformation was put out their to begin with. Praise Christ.
>>
>>28171367
yes, I know he claimed a press release on Friday, but he didn't mention a time like you are doing, so you're the one making that claim
>>
Someone start new thread dammit
>>
>>28171375
Oh, well not according to some scientists
>>
thread is 404ing, time for the birth of our new great civilization or whatever
>>
new thread for you boys!
>>28171478
>>
>>28171457
Yeah whatever retard
>>
Jesus of nazereth:
Lamentations 4:7
“Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:”
>>
>>28171147
Why the “brown” Jesus always looks like a nigger from sub Saharan Africa??
Like it’s LITERALLY impossible
Those puffy lips specially
>>
>>28171147
Jesus was “full of hate and anger” when it was the time nigger.
For example when he saw Jews using his father home to trade.
>advocate to love your neighbor
Oh ye, good neighbor!
Didn’t he call bunch of his “neighbors” synagogue of Satan??
>>
>>28171537
What an argument
>>
>>28171843
You are disgusting
>>
>>28171971
Lol
Ok sjw
Stating facts are disgusting
>>
>>28172016
>>28171581
>>28171843
>>28171856
>>
>>28172030
Lol
You are reading from a book made up in 12 century and it’s name is book of Enoch
Christianity doesn’t even believe in it
Good effort though
Kek
>>
>>28172053
>oh ya I’ll all of a sudden not take it seriously if that make it seem like the Savior wasn’t “white”
You people are a circus
>>
>28172074
>28172082
Why am I even replying to this npc
>>
>>28171843
Jesus was from the Congo, didn't you know?
>>
>>28172139
Look out how it tries to make itself seem like the center of the universe, what a sad existence.
End yourself pagan, there weren’t pale people in the middle of the Saharan desert thousands of years ago you fucking retard.
Vanity is the worst sin of all and if there was a hell you’d burn to a crisp there.
Do not reply to again.
>>
>>28172192
No one said PALE nigger.
I said GOLDEN , OLIVE SKIN.
You are the one who trying soooo hard to portray Jesus as a guy from sub Saharan Africa
Brass is golden
Brass is not black

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.