[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1601925958563.jpg (117 KB, 728x870)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Spirit Love Thread

Last thread:>>28131399
Old threads:https://rentry.co/m7xvm
/succgen/ library:https://rentry.co/kzg8p

FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates.
>Demons?
It's established historically that succubi cannot be exorcised by holy implements or methods. They're entities with free will like us.
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Queens (Lilith, Agrat, Eisheth, Naamah), requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Incubus?
Same method
>Pros and cons?
See link
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>They're tulpas?
No. Discuss those elsewhere

Disclaimer:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demonic entities, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and are not easily banished.

Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
More info:https://rentry.co/succfaq
>>
>>28151528
How many of you sickos have a loli succubus or a Shota inccubus.... other than me
>>
File: 1553831018200.jpg (1.59 MB, 1414x2000)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>28151528
Repost from last thread since it died, will I be acquiring a water gf soon?

Well lads, attempted to commune with whatever I've managed to beckon over. I'm am 100% sure it is not a succubus though. During the last session I had managed to reach a deeper level of meditation then previously done before, and I started to see... water? Like I was beneath the surface of a river, and then I saw this lady? (not really sure) swim towards me. She had black veins running up her body of what seemed to be water, her hair was just tentacles that floated behind her, and it seemed as though her lower body was a massive fish tail. Oh and you could see air bubbles escaping from her eye sockets, she didn't have any eyes, but it wasn't just a black void there. Anyways I tried to speak to, she reached out to me and then my eyes snapped open. Not really sure what to think about it.

Any insight anons? Pic for guaranteed replies.
>>
>>28151584
In alchemy, there is a type of elemental being called an "Undine" representing the element of water, and as I hear it they are thought to be rather friendly to humans compared to the other elemental types. Maybe that's what you've got on the line.
>>
reposting guy that messed with mirrors last night, basically the story so far is something like

>picked up a suss entity prolly succubus in AP
>been around a solid 6 months
>seek guidance
>gets told to talk to spirit guide
>spirit guide pretends i don't exist
>entity suggests my spirit guides might be mad at me
>fuck.jpg
>says she'll miss me
>buy entity flowers cuz i promised
>have a nice talk with entity explaining my concerns
>basically just accepted it was what it was.
>brought to lilith told her i think it's hers
>request a daughter that can mentor/trust also preferably fall in love with
>thanks lmao
>be terribly drawn to mirrors for a day
>stare at mirrors
>cryptic messages
>unfamiliar voice days she knows me.
>tells me to contact lilith tonight
>she can't wait to meet the new me
>read strange linked ritual
>seems cool might do.
>

so yeah interpret that however lol.
>>
>>28151672
Nah fuck dat, nigga. I wanna fuck a gnome
>>
>>28151728
t. anon is fucked. Seriously though, tread with caution.
>>
>>28151778
Fuck, forgot to take the name off again.
>>
>>28151528
tried the garm method last night, no results yet so I will keep trying with this method till I get some kind of answer
>>
>>28151771
Well, you can always try, no one's saying you can't.
>>
>>28151778
oh yeah i left out the I feel like i'm being watched now part. but yeah its got my mind spinning atm.
>>
>>28151672
What dangers are present if any from Undyne's? They couldn't accidently drown me could they?
>>
>>28151909
Uh, well I have no idea honestly, I mean you know the stories of water nymphs and mermaids and so on but how much of that is true (and isn't just pure superstition) I dunno. Bring a life jacket if you're ever out on the water I guess.
>>
>>28151909
no idea but I'm afraid of water. so i would be scared shitless of even communicating with her.
>>
I did the garm's method last night. I asked for a pale, almost grey woman with long black hair, who wouldn't answer with words but with action and would make me feel wanted.
I stated out loud that my intentions was someone I could talk to and have a sexual relationship with.
After a while a woman started playing with my feet. She eventually started licking them, which made my feet very warm.
She eventually got to sitting on me. I was talking to her as she was licking my chest. My back got soar and I told her that it hurt and she started touching it, which helped with the pain. She sure did make me feel wanted, because every time I asked her to get off she wouldn't but she eventually did.

I always thought this stuff was a joke. but goddamn I haven't felt that good in a long time.

>pic related
she kinda looked like the ring girl
>>
>>28152045
to think sadako is good at backrubs.
>>
Hey guys I have a question.
When I meditate after a few minutes I start seeing blue,green or purple behind my eyelids(most of the time blue).I can see them every time I meditate no matter how dark or bright it is in the room.When I focus on the color I feel like I'm seeing with someone else eyes or that my eyes are in a different place.
I have a few exemples:a few weeks ago when I concentrated on blue I saw trees from below,like I was sleeping on the ground in a forest.Another one was when I saw my room.And last night I started meditating with the intention of communicating with someone(any entity).For the most part I didn't feel or see anything,but before I ended the session the blue appeared again and from it a hand that moved back and forth.
Does anybody know why I see these things?
>>
>>28152073
sounds like you levelled up keep up the good work!
>>
>>28151584
Tyson talks about Undines a bit in his books
>drowning danger?
you're taking the 'water' element a little bit too literally, there
>>
>>28152097
Thanks.But I want to know the cause.Is it the third eye,an entity,am I imagining things,or something else?
>>
>>28152065
yeah she is.
Really nice energy too, I've never felt so comforted in my entire life.
>>
>>28151528
not doing any rituals but putting my desire to have a beautiful incubus bf out into the ether please hook me up lilith, much love xoxo
>>
>>28152210
honestly the best answer is probably just to explore it yourself and come to your own realizations

>>28152251
thats good. i would treat her standardly with respect if you plan to keep seeing her. and establish communication sooner than later

>>28152291
in a sense typing that qualifies when you hit post.
>>
>>28152291
>>28152486
Raises the question if you can do the letter method with an e-letter.
>>
>>28152746
yes you can. notepad is more than a suitable method. you can make a .txt then send it by adding it to your recycle bin and deleting is sufficent
>>
>>28151528
I dare a succubus to temp me.
>>
>>28152769
whats up
>>
>>28152073
Everyone sees something sooner or later. Let it serve as motivation to keep going.
Breathing in through your third eye would help it to activate. Relaxed deep breathing. Use your imagination first and it should start feeling a natural way of breathing.
>>
Ebin dead thread :DD
>>
update mirrors are resonating again. should i check the mirrors before contacting or after contacting lilith again?
>>
>>28153684
contact first imo
>>
>>28153684
Before and after I would say.
>>
the mirror in my living room has the strongest attraction currently. wondering if i should use it tonight instead of the hand mirror on my desk.

>>28153698
>>28153702
hmm...
>>
>>28153805
>the mirror in my living room has the strongest attraction currently. wondering if i should use it tonight instead of the hand mirror on my desk.
use it
>>
>>28153805
Yea, use the living room one. It's the nice Victorian one yea?
>>
>>28153908
no unfortunately, the nice victorian one is the hand mirror from my mom. i/e right next to me on my desk. living room is an old oak framed mirror from my grandmas dresser...

maybe i should congregate all my mirrors to one room?
>>
>>28153946
Sure, should work better then. Probably.
>>
File: 1617235667798.jpg (50 KB, 1024x584)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I'm a dangerously autistic by all accounts from friends and the like "chad", dark, tall handsome aesthetic gymrat with a big dick. If there's a twink succubus here feel free to use me bro. I'm constantly horny and need someone to help me relax when I sleep. Also I'm on gear and get vivid fever dreams so I'm probably an easy target. If I'm being a retard and doing this wrong tell me.
>>
>>28151528
Turns out that when you tongue your succ, your tongue twitches like crazy when you come into contact with hers. Feels great.
Too bad that once I try meditating and lay on my bed, she is ready for go time and won't take "no" for an answer. But hey, at least she makes sure I'm happy too.
>>
Does anyone else sometimes see with their eyes closed? Hard to explain.
>>
>>28154679

Yes, that happens in meditation sometimes.
>>
>>28154460
>If I'm being a retard and doing this wrong tell me.
This is me telling you. You don't need to post like this is soc. Write a letter like it says in the op. All you need to say about yourself is in your signature
>succubus
>twink
>bro
You can have an incubus if you'd prefer, no need to be ashamed

>>28154679
That's a common meditation thing. Check out /med/ in the archive, good discussions happened there
>>
>>28152291
Hope you like horse cocks, qt.
>>28152746
The letter method was made up by an emo virgin on this site. Doesn't narrow it down but basically what I mean is it doesn't fucking do anything. Your will is all that matters.
>>28151528
Stop making these. Inb4 UR NOT LILITH SHE HAS BROWN HAIR or some retard shit.
>>
>>28154718
That's funny. The real Lilith has visited several posters here and never mentioned she didn't like succgen. In fact, I'd say it makes her very happy
>>
>>28154718
i mean lilith is a name it is indicative of nothing to namefag. if the Lilith wanted this thread gone i simply would not be here.
>>
>>28154718
Doesn't she have blonde hair? My undeveloped human brain sees it as black though because she wears a cloak.
>>
>>28154717
I don't want to be fucked I am a top I want to do the fucking but I want a cute demon twink what do I do
>>
>>28155015
>I don't want to be fucked I am a top I want to do the fucking
Don't worry. They can change that.
>>
>>28155015
succ's take any form you wish. although they may tease you.
>>
>>28155058
>>28155061
So do I go for an incubus or succubus? I'm confused
>>
>>28155106
succubus are more compatible with male energy.
>>
>>28155130
what if I like a brat and I want to tame the demon twink
>>
>>28155260
maybe actually study it. and do your own research.
>>
>>28151528
Why in the world would i want to summon an evil demon woman instead of just being in a relationship with a normal person
>>
>>28155704
Cause talking to women is hard :/
>>
After the initial attempt using the garm method should I be switching up how I meditate or what I focus on? Or is focusing on their form and personality a lot in the beginning better? Also when I mediate thinking about my succ I feel weight on my hands like they don't want me to move them and I feel light resistance if I try. Occasionally on my legs as well but always on my hands and forearm
>>
>>28155730
>I feel weight on my hands like they don't want me to move them and I feel light resistance if I try. Occasionally on my legs as well but always on my hands and forearm
Simply a side effect of meditation, continue to refine your focus. You are basically fishing in the astral plane, these things take time.
>>
>>28155704
I don't know why anyone wants a relationship with a human either anon
>>
>>28150500
I do not and don't even have any contacts int he spirit realm. I haven't for more than a decade and I am not certain that was a spirit of some weird dream stalker back then.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.