[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Pendulum, Cleomancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomany, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2WQ074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sg9cMz

>MEGA with Tarot Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/EgVnTDL#EIpcjVJl9gPP1Lb8_eNWdg

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rdLWB.png

Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2pli=1

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; sadiediedieme goes for trading.
-Look for posts to detertranniesmustdiemine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - rekillcheswickspect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
-Making an air quyouarefaggotsery (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Stop making the sayouarecursedme query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
-Provide feedback.

Previous thread: >>27737050
>>
First
>>
trading tarot
>>
>>27741199
QUERY?
>>
>>27741209
WHAT DOES LC FEEL FOR ME?
>>
Aq

Will I get well again? :(
>>
>>27741222
is that a boy or a girl?

Mine is a relationship for the next 60 days.
>>
>>27741230
queen of cups, 10 of wands, 7 of pentacles

You will. But you have to deal with all of that emotional weight you are carrying. You can't just leave it be. Find a way to unload and with patience and time you will have created the wellness you seek (magician).
>>
>>27741248
Its a girl.

Starting yours
>>
Aq
Will I ever get surgery for my nose?
>>
>>27741248
>6 of cups, 8 of swords, queen of sword, queen of pentacles, justice, temperance

advice - ten of wands

You will be bound up on connections and memories of the past. Pleasant as they are they will not help you to really move into a place of love. Instead, you will need to engage your rational mind to determine what you really value, want, and need. This will lead to the possibility of connections that are more balanced and fair. Ones that reflect transformation rather than subjugation. So these 60 days wont bring someone in, but you will figure out more what you want. Put down all of that weight, you are moving ahead and you don't need to keep it.
>>
>>27741286
plastic or medical?
>>
>>27741258
magician r, 10 of wands, 9 of wands, 2 of pentacles

She feels you're a burdensome person she simply can't seem to connect with. She is thinking hard about whether or not you have a place in her life and it's pending towards a no.
>>
>>27741222
10 of cups
7 of Swords ( Reversed )
Knight of Wands

They have trust in you in this current time. It's based on some sort of past success you have achieved. I believe this signals great potential. Ride forward like a soldier to the battle.. that is if this is something you desire. All or nothing, or face a bitter end.
>>
>>27741314
I see thank you
>>
>>27741314
>>27741318
Readings from separate timelines. Nice
>>
>>27741331
strong trolling in /div/, like always.
>>
>>27741314
>>27741318
so which of you did I trade with? Feedback would be good
>>
AQ.
Do John and I have a future? Should I set him free?
>>
>>27741341
me >>27741314

I don't know why that person decided to troll, but I'm the person you were trading with.
>>
>>27741345
queen of swords, sun, three of swords

This is a deep choice you have to make. There is a strong potential for happiness. But whatever it is that you feel for them that creates doubt is creating potential for heartbreak. So I suggest you consider that you can do to have all of the facts before you make any choice. This is too big for just the cards
>>
trading!
>>
>>27741361
did you not have feedback?
>>
>>27741380
which one seems more accurate. they appeared roughly the same time.
>>
>>27741286
5 of wands, ace of swords, 4 of cups

You will be conflicted about for a while. The idea is appealing but eventually you will disillusions. Alternatively, you go under the knife but end up feeling dysmorphic about it. Either way, the idea does not turn out well for you
>>
AQ

Do I still have a chance with the girl I’m texting or is it too late now?
>>
Trading
>>
>>27741390
Im inclined to believe the negative one isn't correct because they did not thank me or comment on the reading I did. Why people go out of their way like this who knows?
>>
>>27741408
query?
>>
>>27741424
whar would he think if he knew im traveling to his country?
yours anon?
>>
>>27741431
Is reconciliation possible and how?

starting
>>
>>27741418
cool, thank you. you are correct.
>>
a question for the readers: how do you get negative answers out of positive, or mostly positive, spreads?
sometimes i get interpretations that are kinda different from the amount of positivity i see in the cards that were pulled and im tempted to believe the reader is in a negative mood, but it must be deeper than that i think?
>>
>>27741373
Thank you very much.
>>
>>27741431
>king of pentacles, 9 of swords, 3 of cups

He would be pretty happy about it. It feels like he thinks you need to be out of your head. You have a lot of problems and he feels like you just being with people is the solution. So he would want to meet up
>>
AQ. Will I get a better life if I leave the city for the countryside? Or should I stay here and work on myself here, no matter my health?
>>
>>27741440
>two of pentacles, seven of wands rx, six of swords, page of cups
reconciliation is a bit difficult, but it is possible. for it to happen it is important to stop thinking about the past and the resentment it brings, be honest with each other without being abrasive, and giving a sincere apology. it's also important to not be defensive and listen to the other person's point of view.
>>
>>27741458
You might be right about mood. But there is also how the cards interact. A positive card is not just positive. Some cards can be idealizations or delusions a person has if the right cards are there
>>
AQ. What message do my spirit guide have for me?
And what is my biggest block at the moment?
>>
>>27741464
this resonates, thank you anon
>>
>>27741474
thank you, this sounds correct
>>
>>27741418
>people can't go to lunch, otherwise my feelings get hurt
>>
>>27741396

Princess of Cups ( Reversed )
3 of Wands
The Wheel of Fortune ( Reversed )

This all just kind of emerged from a sea of emotions sort of irrationally if I am not mistaken. Now you need to show strength, great resolve, do not fall to pride though / arrogance. The wheel of fortune may be in reversal, but what does this really change? You have a chance. Take it.
>>
Why are people so narcisistic to the point of claiming that the answer to something THEY DON'T KNOW resonates or not? It's just Ego and trying to hear what they want to hear but from another voice.
>>
>>27741251
Thank you!
>>
AQ: Will I get the job I'm looking for this year?
>>
>>27741504
Sounds very accurate. I’m incredibly grateful thank you
>>
>>27741501
That makes no sense. If you were the person I traded with, you had an opportunity to comment on the trade, you didn't. You still haven't. So the passive aggressive comment makes me less inclined to believe your read if only based on your tendency to see things negatively and react
>>
Trading
>>
>>27741519
at least tag the people you are talking about you small fry shy fuck lol. the people you YOU DONT KNOW the situation of have some background about what it is being read on so they can determine if it has a chance to be accurate or if it missed the mark entirely.
you blame people of being narcissistic and then butt in with an unwanted and dumb as shit opinion that has nothing to do with you. cope
>>
>>27741519
because no one asks a question in a vacuum. most people have some idea about some of the possibilities. and then the rest is just hope and faith. this is /x/ there is nothing here that some reflects and easily accessible reality. Wanna talk about ego or narcissism go talk to the nobody people or succubi people. Most people here are just trying to get through the day with a little hope
>>
>>27741545
q?
>>
File: 1608670974377.jpg (101 KB, 1651x1227)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>27741467
>>
>>27741561
Relationship outcome (not necessarily romantic) for me and AS.
You?
>>
>>27741568
why does everyone ignore my art?
starting yours
>>
>>27741519
this is the most retarded take ive heard in a while lmao
>>
>>27741568
>king of cups rx, the chariot rx, knight of pentacles, knight of swords rx, two of swords, five of swords, temperance, ace of wands rx, death, nine of cups rx, eight of swords, eight of pents
passive aggressive undertones and sometimes overtones. the two of you will want things to be different and will try to work towards something better, but the tensions will be too much and the relationship will stagnate. tensions will continue to build as things stay as they are until a fight erupts and you two will decide that things just aren't working and you choose to go your separate ways for the time being. this will be difficult, but will prove necessary. as you two stay apart, things will heal. you will be upset and hating each other for a while, but eventually you'll come back around to each other to work on things.
>>
Trading
>>
>>27741666
query?
>>
Also trading
>>
>>27741669
Want to trade with me anon before this one comes back?
>>
>>27741177
The lovers are guys? That's gay!
>>
AQ (as I have no experience and can't trade!)

What is my future with AB? Will we draw together again? Or should I abandon this path and focus elsewhere?
>>
>>27741691
Top Factual Post, anon
>>
>>27741688
sure, what's your query anon?
mine is how should i behave around him to make him like me more?
>>
>>27741669
Will it get better if I go to the countryside? Is there any good to hope for if I stay here?
>>
>>27741697
How would D feel if I cut contact with him?
It's hard for me but I'm getting tired from things not going anywhere

Starting
>>
AQ

Any specific entity (good or bad) I should be aware of that was guiding me? Why does it first feel like my eyelids get really heavy/swollen then my entire face feels like it's being scrunched into the center of it?
In response to this post here:
>>>>>27739636
>you were being guided. think of it like you were being woken up to it because you were closed so long that they started you off light. You are still a seed and will experience more and grow more.
>>
>>27741697
9 of Swords, Page of Cups, Fool

This is going to be hard to do, since for him it's either he likes you or he doesn't. He's a very harsh person in this sense.
But you can try acting more youthful, innocent and adventurous. Like a kid who doesn't have a care in the world, basically.
>>
trading
>>
>>27741737
query?
>>
>>27741742
query is here >>27741599
yours?
>>
>>27741746
starting
what does he feel for m?
>>
>>27741704
i feel you anon
>nine of swords, devil, eight of swords, knight of wands, ace of pentacles
he would react in all kinds of bad ways. he would feel depressed, sad and haunted by his thoughts overthinking abour you and your relationship. he would be angry at you, taking it as a personal attack and a blow to his ego. he would become obsessive, and give in to unhealthy habits to cope. he'd feel lost and without a clue about what to do. eventually, mostly out of pride, he would try to find a way to snap out of it and improve as a person and try to rekindle things. it would take a while though, he doesn't seem to be on a "good person" wavelength rn and deep into his ego.

im sorry you're in this situation anon. idk why these people first treat you badly or without the proper care and attention, and then freak out like this once you move on. it's pretty pathetic imo, but at least it would be a wake up call for him
>>
>>27741727
thank you
>>
Ah well. I will try again.
AQ. Will I get a better life if I leave the city for the countryside? Or should I stay here and work on myself here, no matter my health?
>>
>>27741746
10 of wands, page of wands,, 2 of wands, 2 of pentacles

you need to give back to the community equally and not just expect for people to come to your art. you should promote yourself more by doing this/being active with more people.
for now, it's just you not having the audience and the faint number of people who do come by, don't appreciate or care about your art. they kind of seem like dicks.
>>
>>27741478
Someone?
>>
>>27741558
lol seriously the guy is an idiot.
>>
>>27741749
>knight of pentacles, eight of swords, the fool, six of swords rx, four of wands
he wants things to work out with m but he feels hurt by something that happened and feels like it's kind of a lost cause. he's trying to move on but he's being held down by the memories he has and despite what he believes, he deeply wishes that everything could work out between him and m.
if you just misspelled me, the reading still applies.
>>27741767
thank you
>>
>>27741794
thank you anon. trade again?
>>
>>27741806
sure! q?
>>
>>27741807
yeah, it was a person called m
can you tell me what does the same guy feel about me?
yours?
>>
>>27741819
sure thang
my query is just a general love read. starting yours
>>
>>27741832
starting
>>
Trading
Is a relationship with S the best choice? What do they think of our connection?
>>
>>27741393
Thank you
>>
>>27741832
Star, 2 of Pentacles,4 of Pentacles- 10 of Pentacles, 8 of Swords

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news: but it's not looking good and for a very sad reason.You have a lot of potential to date someone, and in fact have a lot of secret admirers. But the issue is you will close yourself off and won't let things develop with you and the potential love interests. Almost like it's due to insecurity
Be open more and things will be great and worth it, trust me.
>>
>>27741819
>three of cups, four of cups rx, king of cups, five of pents, eight of wands, ten of pents, five of cups, the hermit, five of wands
this guy thinks you're pretty cool but there's some sort of blockage here and he doesn't really want to seem to act on any sort of feelings he has towards you. i get the feeling he wants to be sort of a higher figure in your life, but not in the sense he wants to control you, rather he wants to provide for you. while this is a thought that he likes, as previously stated there's a blockage and actually the sense that he's hurt by something regarding you and is on his guard, leading to him preferring to not act on these feelings he holds. can't shake the feeling of you being a rebound, either.
>>
trading, would like a more detailed reading and willing to ofc give the same back
>>
>>27741875
you know i was gonna be like "press x to doubt" to the secret admirers thing but that would be proving your point about the insecurity. thank you! i do feel very closed off atm desu
>>
>>27741897
Yeah, I have to admit anon I think the last reading also pointed to insecurity. Like you're blocking things due to it, don't feel bad and go for it. It can suck how much our mood can change and manifest things
>>
>>27741894
if you want a detailed reading, i'll need a detailed query, is that okay?
>>
>>27741177
how do you learn to speak

1. dragon-tongue
2. elf-tongue

thankyou and sorry
>>
Aq

Will he regret it?
>>
AQ

Is rich my next major relationship ?
>>
>>27741910
sure anon, i don't need a super long reading or anything, something like this is more than enough >>27741877
i want to know how my love life will be in summer, more specifically if there's anything on the horizon for when i'll travel abroad with my friends.
your query?
>>
AQ

I'm trying to support a friend through his hard times. Will we ever be close like we used to be?
>>
Trading 3 cards for a love query
>>
>>27741691
>That's gay!
>>
>>27741946
oh that was my reading lol. i don't consider that particularly detailed desu, i'll try and give you something a bit more
for my query, i wanna know a bit more about my next lover and how we'll begin dating
starting yours now!
>>
>>27741966
oh that was a nice reading, glad i got to trade w you.
thank you, starting yours!
>>
Will I get an apprenticeship at the bank if I apply?
>>
>>27741977
>Will I get an apprenticeship at the bank if I apply

the front door or the back door?
one side has "no logos"
i wasnt sure if i was at the right bank

the woman saw me crouching

>the farmer's daughter works at the bank
>>
AQ
will I get that sweet sweet pussy?
>>
File: 1613974006396.jpg (207 KB, 640x1326)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
AQ
How's my relationship with C going? (personally I think just fine given circumstances) Regardless what should I change within myself (and what should she change) to make it better?
>>
>>27741467
If you wish to live longer in the near future, you ought to leave.
>>
>>27741982
Back end programming.
>>
>>27741993
>The hierophant
Only if you want the relationship too, instead of just a ONS.
>>
>>27741966
>empress, knight of swords, four of wands
their physical features will be very chiseled and sharp, there is something a bit mean about their eyes, but overall they have an inviting and warm aura. i'm sensing lighter eyes and hair, possibly blue and blonde or something similar. they will be very physically attractive, and quite tall too, with a super balanced and elegant body. this person might very well resemble a model.

>two of wands, empress, death
they will be open minded and fun to be around, they have a positive attitude and can be extremely caring and warm. however, i'm sensing they can also be prone to outbursts of intense anger. their presence is powerful, and their personality is unique and enticing. they seem to enjoy the finer things in life, they like to spoil, but to be spoiled in return as well, and love being balanced and equal in a relationship.

>knight of wands, eight of pentacles rx, eight of wands
its is likely to begin as a passionate but light and casual thing. i'm sensing you will feel drawn to each other quickly and things will get physical fast. maybe you will meet during a work-related party, or during a short holiday. i'm sensing a very fun environment and relationship.
>>
>>27741982
And I come from a ''food stamps'' household. My mom used to work in cleaning or bartending.
>>
>>27742019
fine by me, thank you!
>>
Trading
>>
>>27742044
query?
>>
>>27741946
>queen of pents, the lovers, three of cups, knight of swords, the magician, two of wands, ace of swords, two of pents, two of swords, knight of wands, wheel of fortune, five of pents, five of swords, eight of swords, eight of wands, the fool, death rx, five of cups, seven of cups, nine of wands, nine of cups
this summer is gonna be a wild ride of ups and downs for you, my friend. you'll be going into this with high hopes and a desire for a fairy tale-like romance, but i get the sense you'll be held down by something, perhaps the thought of a past lover or the worry that things aren't gonna work out as you hoped. regardless, you'll be having a fun time with your friends and you'll be meeting someone who at first, pisses you the hell off, but you can't help but be drawn to them and you'll be trying to keep stuff up, but still holding your ground, but it'll be tough since i get the sense that this person is quite smart and you can't entirely refute all of their points.

things will progress with this person though and you'll be gaining a begrudging respect for them and you may even confide in each other a bit and help one another. there will still be tension, but like previously stated, mutual respect. there will be a falling out with this person that will make you feel very hurt and like you were wrong to trust this person, but they'll realize that they fucked up and they'll go after you but you'll be like "fuck no dude!" and ditch them, thinking this is it, this is the end, but you won't be able to get them out of your mind and after quite a bit of mulling it over and weighing the pros and cons and getting over whatever they did that hurt you, you'll decide that you'd prefer to be with them rather than not and you'll reach out and things will be great from there.
>>27742021
thank you!! i kind of have someone in mind but i feel like that might be a bit too hopeful since they kind of overlook me a lot.
>>
>>27742059
oh thank you very much anon! here's to a happy love life for us both <3
>>
>>27742054
Hi! Is a relationship with S the best choice? What do they think of our connection? Yours?
>>
Trading
>>
Can someone pull a card for me?
>>
File: 6-Swords-1-1440x2469.jpg (452 KB, 1440x2469)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>27742103
6 of swords
>>
>>27742084
Q?
>>
>>27742116
Thank you!
>>
File: 3152471.1000x1000.jpg (343 KB, 1000x837)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
Hi anons, I posted in the thread yesterday about using these cards (pic related) for some system of divination. I went ahead and tried a pentagram spread (cause stars, why not?) for a general reading on myself. Used Leo as the significator. Kinda surface level, but that's my sun sign so why not. Looking for someone with more experience than me to help with interpretation.
Earth - Cassiopeia
>Boasted that she was most beautiful
>Pissed off the Nereids
>Sea monster attacked her land
>Tried to sacrifice daughter to stop it
Air - Hercules
>Original name/meaning of constellation is lost
>Know originally as "the kneeling one"
>Either triumphant over Draco, or beaten and wounded
Fire - Crater
>Cup that was given to Corvus to collect water for Apollo
>Was left empty after Corvus got distracted by a fig tree and disobeyed Apollo's orders
Water - Monoceros
>Modern constellation
>Was part of ancient Chinese constellation Tiangou, the guard dog
>Tiangou was guardian of welfare
>Swallowed the moon, but later spit it out and was made guardian of heaven
Spirit - Canis Major
>Inescapable hunting dog of legend
>Owned by multiple mythological figures, possibly including Apollo
>Ended up chasing an uncatchable fox for eternity
>>
>>27742186
Well then you're an idiot
>>
>>27742215
This was with the cards all shuffled together though, and I later realized that they were labelled by season as well. Thinking of separating them into separate sets by season, and using each season's deck for the element associated with it
>>
File: princesskittyinteacup.jpg (120 KB, 1080x1036)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>27742005
queen of swords, 6 of pentacles, king of wands, page of swords, 5 of swords
Things seem to be going pretty well, like you said, despite how the two of you are forced to mute your emotions. There is a stable expression of "you are the person that I want, the person that I've dreamed of" despite some apparent barrier in communication. I see C as being rather preoccupied, while you are being somehow simultaneously restrained and generous.

>How to make things better
page of wands; 7 of pentacles and 8 of pentacles, king of cups and two of wands
In general, both of you need to focus on your own inexperience. Despite how committed you might be to each other, you are both kind of naive and unsteady on your feet when referencing your approach to the relationship.
For yourself, you need to be patient and focus how things will inevitably grow and develop over time. Don't burn yourself out too soon, and set goals for the future. the 7 of pentacles kind of makes me wonder if you struggle with insecurity, so make a practice of reminding yourself that C loves you and wants you in their life.
As for C, it seems like they need to be more open to you, emotionally, especially in terms of the compassion that they express towards yourself. They need to envelop you in their love, making you feel more comfortable and secure. It is important for your relationship that you see C as a person you can come to for reassurance and tender care, especially when you are experiencing a period of time when you feel so insecure. Maybe C is busy with other things, but taking care of you emotionally needs to be one of their priories. the 2 of wands also seems to indicate that C is having trouble balancing parts of your relationship with other excitement in their lives. They need to allocate time for you, perhaps on a regular schedule, so that you don't feel neglected and have something to look forward to.
>>
AQ
Are the subs. working?
>>
>>27742232
whatever, salty conman.
>>
>>27742107
Starting :) sorry I was away I was hungry and had to make breakfast
>>
>>27742266
Ace of Swords

Yes, triumphantly so!
>>
>>27742253
You’re so sweet anon
>>
>>27742318
Awesome! Thanks!
>>
>I need to play again.
>And to fantasize.
>>
Trading 2 queries for 2 queries set!
>>
>>27741692
Figure I'll ask one more time, no worries if not of course! Copying the AQ:
>What is my future with AB? Will we draw together again? Or should I abandon this path and focus elsewhere?
>>
>>27742372
what are they?
>>
>>27742382
One is what are the extent of R(m) feeling for me.
Second is what is holding me back that I can’t move forward in sorting out my life?
>>
AQ

Can me and my sig. other make it work long term?
>>
>>27742400
Ok. Mine are:
How accurate have these last 5 or so self-readings been?
Why did I "level up" seemingly out of nowhere?

Don't worry about taking a bit of time. I have to go to the shop down the street.
>>
>>27742428
Okay thank god, I’m poooping right now so give me a bit. I’ll leave mine and get to it when you can. Just don’t forget.
>>
Air Query:
Have I met my future husband yet?
>>
>>27739750
your face is scrunching because of a long period of hidden or suppressed feelings and emotions. It is someone from your ancestry guiding you for now until you are ready for the greater work with other guides.
>>
>>27742253
Your reading is scaringly accurate on all fronts. Fantastic reading..... I think I'm going to drop my discord
Liamedwards#5959
I'd like to chat and give some feedback and maybe see what you think.
>>
trading
>>
>>27742557
query?
>>
>>27741177
Are the links broken?
I just want to learn how to pick then read tarot to give me some causality guidance
Is there a specific way of doing this?
>>
>>27742560
should i delete my social media?
yours?
>>
>>27742571
will he text me before the week ends?
starting
>>
>>27742400
>5 of coins
>2 of cups
>king of cups
>10 of clubs

They have regressed to a shallow pleasantness covered in hopelessness. After the heartbreak, he has collected his feelings and dialed them back quite a lot, resigning himself to a simple "it'll never work".

>Second is what is holding me back that I can’t move forward in sorting out my life?
>3 of swords
>ace of cups
>4 of coins
>the lovers

Pretty simple case of a 1st worlder. Too stuck in the comfort zone, uninterested in actually "flying", too scared of suffering that the unknown will bring. Still stuck in the childish notion that a relationship will save you an force you to level up (which puts all the responsibility on your partner and, conveniently, 0 on you).
>>
>>27742571
>three of cups, eight of pentacles, devil
i feel like you shouldnt delete them entirely, maybe getting rid of a couple of accts and drastically diminishing the time you spend on them. there are some benefits of using social media for you, like without them you'd feel too cut out. you seem to have a bit of an addiction as well and deleting everything would push you to set up again your profiles making u relapse. so slow down and focus on more productive things, but dont give up on all of it and out of the blue either.
>>
>>27742428
>knights of pentacles, 6 of cups, the fool, star
I think you’re deluding yourself into thinking they’re accurate. Like you’re seeing what you want to see in a way it it’s merely coincidences, not to say that it was inaccurate. You’re on t he right track though! I think something clicked and you see the light but you aren’t used to this new way of doing things is what my spread is telling me. Either way, it’s a no but the next 5 you do for yourself will be that much more tuned.

>level up
Chariot, the sun, the moon reversed
Seems like outside forces you but more do it was just the right time. It’s like how we don’t realize certain things when we were younger but now that we are older we see things more clearly. Whatever you believe. Your emotions helped aid you in this grow as well! If you believe in gods and spirits, I think something helped you a bit, but it’s more to the sense of it being the right time for you. You’ve gained enough experience in your mind and you finally were able to reach that threshold you couldn’t pass before.
>>
>>27742589
>queen of cups, the hierophant, knight of wands, six of wands rx, knight of swords, the lovers, queen of wands rx
yeah, he'll text you. he's currently struggling with the concept of talking to you and the concept of you he has in his head. i get the sense his pride has been hurt by you, so while he wants to be friendly and make things work, he might be kind of an asshole about the whole thing. but you will be getting a text, yes.
>>
>>27742613
thank you, yes i've hurt his pride and i can see where he is coming from.
have a good one <3
>>
>>27742569
you can try just drawing a card and looking at the imagery then reflect on what it reveals in meditation on it. Just avoid other people's guides for now and try to approach it like "what is this card telling me?"
Then study it later in the day after you've got your interpretation using other people's guides. Google works pretty well for this, just type in the name of the card followed by the word meaning
>>
>>27742612
thank you!
>>
Aq

What does he feel about me ?
>>
>>27742692
are you >>27742400
?
>>
Trading
>>
>>27742824
query?
>>
Trading
>>
Will I get riches in this coming year?
>>
>>27742922
knight of wands
If you get off your ass and work at getting them.
>>
>>27742845
Just a reading on my relationship with T, and what our future may be like. Yours?
>>
>>27742569
Ops, I'm the one who host that. Let me check what's wrong with the link.
But have the image here.
>>
>>27742943
Same but regarding the "pale in pic" girl.
>>
>>27742944
fuck off, ches
>>
File: moon_combined.png (87 KB, 800x800)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Offering more 40 servants readings.

Please mention your gender in your query.

No pressure to give anything back, but if you want to do so post art, preferably fantasy.

When I'll stop offering readings I'll answer this post, so you can check the answers if you want to see if I'm still doing reads.
>>
>>27743063
>>27742441
Female
>>
File: thumb-1920-931888.jpg (657 KB, 1920x1080)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
>>27743063
male
Will I date my current crush?
>>
>>27742943
are you gonna do >>27742955
?
>>
File: alena-aenami-stay-1k.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>27743063
Male
Will I get the job I'm looking for in this year?
>>
File: 4.jpg (164 KB, 619x1032)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>27743071
The Conductor and The Fortunate.

It's kind of up to you, your life isn't fixed and you can choose who you want to be with. If you'd want to you could probably make someone you've met already your husband, but if you don't you don't.
>>
File: EtJpHtHUYAQyF0M.jpg (1.3 MB, 4096x2054)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>27743063
Male
How is my third eye doing?
>>
File: 11.jpg (208 KB, 619x1032)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>27743078
The Explorer.

Might need to step outside of your comfort zone, and you're encouraged to do so, but feasible.
>>
File: MAJESTIC HOUND.png (157 KB, 1600x900)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>27743063
Male,
Will AB and I end up together? If so, when?
>>
>>27743102
thanks! Everything's out of my comfort zone thse days, anohow."
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (34 KB, 400x379)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>27743063

Male

Can my relationship be fixed, us being happy together?

Thanks!
>>
>>27743088
I heard someone I have long-term potential with is coming in soon or becoming more a part of my life. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>27743109
Also amazing art btw.
>>
>>27743063

Will i get the job? If i get it, how will it be?
>>
>>27742955
Of course I'm here lol I'll do your reading once mine is done because I've had at least 5 unreciprocated trades now
>>
File: 16.jpg (180 KB, 619x1032)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>27743087
The Gatekeeper and The Explorer.

I'm reading this as a yes. It might take some stepping outside of what you're used to but yes.
>>
>>27743063
Female
Should I play a song for his birthday?
I don't know if I will make him feel uncomfortable
>>
File: 1613876353497.jpg (37 KB, 564x705)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>27743063
Is L the one for me? What is the present and future state of our relationship?
I'm female, he's male.
>>
File: 5.jpg (214 KB, 619x1032)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>27743099
The Contemplator.

Not bad, but you have activity going on below the surface of your awareness you're not really in control of nor all that aware of, is what I'm hearing from this card right now.
Generally you're on a good path though.
>>
>>27742748
No
>>
>>27743063
Hi there.
What can be done to help me get over my apathy and become more orderly. I'm having a hard time.
Female
>>
>>27743114
thank you! It's from Octopath Traveler, a pretty good game!
>>
File: 21.jpg (122 KB, 619x1032)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>27743106
The Levitator and to the when question, The Healer.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to detach here. No.
>>
>>27743123
Thanks, anon.
>>
File: EuSQCqbXUAEef3e.jpg (325 KB, 1364x2048)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>27743063
General love?
>>
>>27743063
A general for March please
>>
>>27743151
>>27743063
I'm male
>>
File: 22.jpg (137 KB, 619x1032)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>27743110
The Librarian.

Yes, but it takes a lot of patience and methodical work, less passion and more just obstacle removal I guess.
>>
>>27743143
Thank you Anon!
>>
File: 15.jpg (236 KB, 619x1032)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>27743116
The Fortunate.

Omens are pretty good, seems like yes, and nice.
>>
File: 32.jpg (208 KB, 619x1032)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>27743125
The Moon, The Protector, and The Advenurer.

If those words suggest a specific song to you then ignore the rest of this post and use that. Otherwise, I'm reading this as a "wait first, and only later go for it" instruction; make him feel safe first, and only in a second phase try out a song.
>>
>>27743164

This makes a lot of sense, that's to say it resonates with how things are. Thank you!
>>
>>27743201
Thank you, i haven't decided a song yet.
>use that
What? A song?
>>
File: 24.jpg (206 KB, 619x1032)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>27743127
>Is L the one for me?
The Master
>What is the present and future state of our relationship?
The Levitator, The Healer, and finally The Fixer.

He would be good for you. "The one" is a misconception, the only one is yourself.
As for your current relationship, distant/detached, but with potential to heal.

Great image too.
>>
File: 1608303844848.jpg (703 KB, 2000x1333)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>27743063
female
will my novel be published and if so how successful will it be?
thank you
>>
File: 1.jpg (214 KB, 619x1032)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>27743136
The Balancer and The Lovers.

I'm seeing a lot of very abstract metaphysical stuff here that probably isn't all that useful in a direct sense, sorry. Basically alchemical marriage, you need to harmonize and bring order to your internal self, and that would also help your general problems.
>>
>>27743176

I really hope so! I feel a little less nervous now. May thanks!
>>
File: 39.jpg (233 KB, 619x1032)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>27743147
The Witch and The Giver.

Happy surprises await.
>>
Aq
Should I message her to or wait to talk to her in person?
>>
>>27743063
hi anon
>f
how to behave around him when we'll talk again?
>>
File: 28.jpg (99 KB, 619x1032)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>27743151
The Protector, The Moon, and The Monk.

I'm seeing a lot of hiding/retreating here, not a very outgoing month it seems.
>>
Got tradecucked, it seems. Trading >>27742955
>>
File: 1613624105765.jpg (750 KB, 2048x2048)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>27743232
Thank you! How can I heal/fix this relationship?
>>
File: 8.jpg (163 KB, 619x1032)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>27743221
The Fortunate and The Depleted.

Without wanting to force a cosmology on you, have you considered guardian angel? And the answer to the second question would be because you were tired.

Refer to >>27743176 for main picture.
>>
File: 1580147907448.jpg (124 KB, 1024x709)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>27743289
Not a trader but damn who even does that. You're stealing someone's time and effort which is a low low thing to do.
>>
>>27743063
What is my destiny?
>>
AQ
what do I do about these false rape accusations?
>>
>>27743063
R
When is she gonna reply
>>
>>27742534
I was told to do a 'protection spell' which is essentially make up a thing that makes you feel protected in the astral world. Well I tried that and as the feeling my face starts to scrunch up, I mention the protection spell, the feeling of scrunching stops and I lose progress. I just want to make sure I'm not entering into the wrong realm due to a reader some days ago mentioning that I was being guided by 'evil forces' when I said I wanted to learn to do tarot, scrying, remote viewing..
>>
>>27743063
Male
Will things work out with her?
>>
>>27743326
>false
>>
>>27743321
Female, btw
>>
Aq

Will I ever make up with my former friend?
>>
File: 20.jpg (187 KB, 619x1032)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>27743250
The Idea, and for the second query The Balancer, The Witch, and The Levitator.

I think your novel isn't going to be very popular if even published, but it will still be helpful to you in terms of skill growth, experience, and detachment. Treat it as a first seed, don't expect a full tree out of it any time soon.
>>
File: jesus_christ.jpg (275 KB, 1280x1864)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>27743063
>>27743272
Could you do mine?
>>
>>27743314
sad people, I guess
>>
File: 25.jpg (130 KB, 619x1032)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>27743273
The Media.

Don't open yourself too much, be mindful of reputation and first-impression. Craft an image, don't just bare your true self, if that makes sense.
>>
>>27743063
Male

Did I pass the first round interview?
>>
File: 37.jpg (181 KB, 619x1032)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>27743273
Oh and also a very beautiful image. Thanks.

>>27743290
The Sun. Stay strong, stay resolute, not much more to say.
>>
File: youreafag.jpg (17 KB, 300x300)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>27743117
>>27742943

tradecucking faggot
>>
>>27743381
thank you! i'll follow your advice <3
>>
>>27743309
was supposed to be for you >>27743221 , sorry.
>>
File: 19.jpg (171 KB, 619x1032)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>27743321
The Healer.

Fairly literal meaning.
>>
>>27743427

>19.jpg

harlequin
>>
File: 7.jpg (128 KB, 619x1032)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>27743327
[Caveat: I suck at duration queries]

The Dead.

Kind of want to say never.
>>
>>27743280
Bro it's Corona how am going to be outgoing, I was more wondering about some legal/financial battles I'm fighting right now till mid March.
>>
>>27743432
7.jpg
>>
seven .jpg
>>
File: 23.jpg (190 KB, 619x1032)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>27743332
The Sun and The Lovers, but The Opposer hinted far down the road.

Yes. It will. There might be some strife after a long while, but for now it will.
>>
File: 1613933433914.jpg (441 KB, 2030x2048)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>27743399
Beautiful, thank you so much
>>
File: 38.jpg (218 KB, 619x1032)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>27743350
The Moon and The Thinker.

I apologize for the kind of useless answer, but you're not thinking clearly. Take a step back and think about it when you're more rational.
>>
>>27743400
I said I'll read yours once you read mine. I am literally right here.
>>
>>27743451
Thanks friend!
>>
>>27743473
yours was up for over 10 minutes. You're untrustworthy, no matter what you claim.
>>
>>27743396
The Thinker, and when I insisted on a clearer answer the Fortunate and even The Fixer.

Yes, you passed.
>>
>>27743063

Did/does Grace love me the way I loved/love her Mom (more so, less so)?
>>
>>27743436
umm then specify? the reader isn't a mind reader, they just interpret signs, and if you give a super broad question like "a general for March" dont expect an accurate reading either
>>
>>27743063
Should I study or do an apprenticeship.
>>
>>27743509
>>27743063
I'm a penis holder
>>
>>27743497
thank you

can you do a read as to why I haven't recieved an email yet?

i was told it woudl be by the end of today but nothing has arrived yet
>>
>>27743486
Interesting. Either you're reading mine or you're not. And your reluctance to read, combined with your rude, bullshit attitude confirm you're the real tradecucker. I've read now for a bunch of a different people who didn't return the favour, and I'm not falling for it again. Thank you for saving me the trouble. Tradecucker.
>>
>>27742013
Well that picture is kinda disturbing/fucked. My intuition tells me that by the end of the decade, AI is going to take over and completely transform the world that we know and not necessarily in a good way.
>>
File: screenshot.png (182 KB, 750x514)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>27743430
>>27743437
>>27743447
What about it?
>>
>>27743436
As >>27743506 says, if you want a specific answer you should be more specific in query. The reading however still applies fairly well, lots of hiding, obfuscating, and cutting off.
>>
>>27743336
the only person i feel i truly raped (taking a condom off because can't feel due to ritualistic genital mutilation) forgave me, we stopped when she said stop, and I told her i took it off after i put it in again, then we continued after talking a little about it. As a matter of fact, all times when I've been told to stop I stopped, and have yet to do sex without consent. I understand that consent can be revoked but can I also revoke my consent and call them rapists too?
>>
File: 13.jpg (114 KB, 619x1032)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>27743499
The Father and The Protester.

There's a lot of violence/harshness brimming under the surface here. In a way kinda but there's something really ungentle about this.
>>
>>27743486
Oh never mind. I found it.
>8 of swords r.
>4 of wands
>Temperance
>King of Swords
Why the fuck did you delete it? I was obviously going to reply to you. Ever consider that sometimes things come up that delay responses?? Your pettiness will be your downfall, I swear. Anyway I'll do your reading now.
>>
File: saturn_combined.png (49 KB, 800x800)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>27743063
I am no longer taking readings.

I will answer all those who have posted before this post, but not those afterwards.
>>
>>27743469
I think it'll be fine either way, but i'm probably going to wait to see her in person. This likely isn't even something to worry about, which is why it said that.
>>
>>27743509
Study: The Idea
Apprenticeship: The Levitator

Studying will give you a seed of an idea or growth that you could make a lot out of if you acted on it, but apprenticeship will give you more freedom. Your choice what you prefer.
>>
>>27743506
>>27743553
Fair enough should have been more specific my bad
>>
File: 31.jpg (203 KB, 619x1032)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>27743522
The Healer and The Planet.

I....think you're not as important as you were told you were, in the company. I don't know what the Healer is signalling though, might be completely misinterpreting this spread. Sorry, and good luck.
>>
>>27743597
but i passed? i don't understand

confusing desu
>>
>>27743565
I deleted it because you sound 100% untrustworthy. Simple, really.

>>27743117
Oh, you could've said so. I'm thinking the same and yours been done for a while:

>>27742943
>8 of swords r.
>4 of wands
>Temperance
>King of Swords

pretty fantastic. It's a relationship with a real chance at going the long the distance. YOu challenge eachother, but don't go overboard. You both have your own freedom, but don't destroy the "us" over it as you've found a home in eachother.
Sounds pretty good and jovial.
>>
>>27743328
consider it like you were being initiated into spiritual practice, there is a balance of both dark and light when you begin to learn. You are basically opting out, which is good that the reader taught you that. Now if you're just not feeling like making progress on that path you can just do that. Then when you are more experienced you'll understand the dark and light better.
>>
trading
>>
>>27743584
Both sound like good options I'll have to think this through.
>>
>>27743600
Yes, but not a high priority is my (fairly uncertain) reading.
>>
>>27743633
well it's for a low tier position so i guess that make sense
>>
trading
>>
>>27743645
query?
>>
>>27743656
does D want to talk with me?
yours?
>>
>>27743665
a reading on my relationship with "the pale girl", and what our future may be like.
>>
File: 1514269913597.gif (1.16 MB, 200x200)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
Air Query
Will I meet that girl tomorrow? Or should I give up?
>>
>>27741960
So... I'm on the paranormal board...
So gays are paranormal? Yeah that tracks.
>>
Leela cried for her lost love as fry lay dead under the heavy bookcase. The big brain laughed in triumph. Ha-ha-ha! Then, for no reason, he left Earth forever. The end. There!
>>
>>27743673
>ace of wands, king of pents, two of wands, nine of cups
seems like you can have a happy future with this girl. you're both interested in each other other and share similar values, like being in for the long run but in a fresh and exciting manner each day. there's a lot of potential and balance in this relationship that would make you both feel satisfied and happy with each other.
>>
>>27743601
Thanks. Was that so hard? Lol. Gotta temper that Knight of Swords attitude, my love.
>>27742955
>regarding the "pale in pic" girl, a reading on your relationship and what your future may be like
Currently your relationship is
9 of Pentacles, Queen of Swords, 5 of Cups, 5 of Wands, Hanged Man.
It seems like she's single, or taken, or not interested in dating or a serious relationship at the moment, or she is wanting freedom and/or independence from this connection. It seems like if you were together at some point, she was the one who chose to break it off, though it wasn't an easy decision, and it definitely caused heartache for one or both of you, who is mourning the severance of your connection. These cards are screaming a breakup, so if you're together and happy, I'm sorry for the inaccuracy of the cards. I see the Hanged Man being you, perhaps you're stuck on the connection and needing to let it go, or you really need to take the time to think about weather or not the relationship is worth your time, or if you should look elsewhere/move on.

Future: 3 of Wands, Death, The Moon, Ace of Cups, 4 of Cups.
There seems to be potential for a new start, at least there's hope for one, from one or both of you, but I'm feeling it's you that is hoping for it. The Death card seems to say though, that while the hope, eagerness, and willingness is there, the connection doesn't feel like it can be revived, and if it does, it'll be much different than it was before. With The Moon, it's a bit obscure, maybe not for either of us to know right now, or maybe enforcement that this is a connection that should be released for your own sake and sanity. And while there is an abundance of love and hope here, the final card being 4 of Cups makes me think it's a connection that likely won't be recovered, and your advances will unfairly be ignored. Sorry its not a happier reading. It's just a card game, so trust your intuition and do what feels best and right for you. Good luck.
>>
>>27743563
Would her mom being mad at me affect that reading? Or is it along the lines of G loving me but not wanting to?
>>
>>27743665
Queen of pents r, 4 of cups, Judgment, queen of cups

I'm getting a "wants to" but it's drowned by their insecurities. D is too lost in their own head and will be for a while.
Think it's like a courtroom, unbearably cerebral.
>>
>>27743747
>>27743730
Interesting the duality of these readings. Well I hope the other person is the correct one, lol
>>
>>27743270
Thank you!
>>
>>27743747
thank you, but we have never been together and she is single. Kinda nerdy, not a tinderella!

And yeah, you struck me as a/THE tradecucker. Apologies!
>>27743730
thank you very much!
>>
AQ

Future between k and p?
>>
>>27743781
Lol it's ok! I know how frustrating it can be, I literally did like 5 trades and none of them reciprocated, that's the only reason I didn't do yours first this time, just a case of bad timing, and maybe a lesson for us from the universe!? Haha
>we have never been together and she is single
This is the feeling I got and it makes so much sense now, lol

9 of Pentacles definitely points to a single girl, Queen of Swords could be a description of personality and/or looks, as you say she's a bit nerdy lol this could signify her intelligence among other positive traits, the 5 of Cups could be that she's possibly had bad past relationships or signify your worry or any concern you may have over the connection, 5 of Wands I forgot to mention could be competition for her attention, possibly other guys are interested or vice-versa, and with the Ace of Cups I hope it can match up with the positive reading you got, hoping for you anon! Thanks again for your reading too, it meant a lot
>>
Query
Should I move where I'm thinking about moving or will it be bad for me? I know I need to get out of here but I don't want it to be bad for me in the long run.
>>
>>27743607
I noticed when I was focusing on my forehead, sometimes the vision became very bright but for the most part it's very dark like when I'm doing my typical astral projection. Do people go back and forth between two realms or something? Can only certain things be accomplished in one but not the other?
>>
AQ
is it a bad idea to check in on her?
>>
AQ
I was told my new boyfriend is going to be amazing, is he a man that's a part of my life yet?
>>
>>27743968
>instant inflammation
>>
>>27743968
>I was told my new boyfriend is going to be amazing, is he a man that's a part of my life yet?

5 of Swords rx, Judgement rx, Queen of Cups rx
No, he isn't currently in your life, *but* I get the feeling that he might be someone coming back to you, someone willing to reconcile, heal all the wounds you two have. You're not open to him yet. You have to heal yourself first to at least accept his approach, work on your dependence issues and low self-esteem. I think he's also trying to become a better man.

Hope this helps, if you can give any feedback I'd appreciate.
>>
>>27743849
thank you! I can defintitly see it like that! Thank you for the feedback and good luck! ;)
>>
>>27744005
Cute lamb anon
>>
aq
will he know it's for him?
>>
>>27744095
he'll suspect it
>>
>>27744114
thanks
>>
Trading
>>
AQ

Does X still loves his ex and thinks of her constantly?
>>
>>27743860
I scried this for you, I saw you standing in a weird place that was in the sky, you're standing in front of a door on a checker board floor in the sky and the door opens and it has a white shining light and you enter and at first everything is bright and looks promising but when the light fades you're just standing on the other side of the door and its exactly the same as before. Seems leaving won't be much different than your current situation but it will definitely help you move forward. Fool, Ace of Wands, King of Cups, 10 of Cups. I mean it doesn't get any more straightforward than this, cards are saying go for it, but only you know what is truly right for you. I also saw king of pentacles so make sure you're finally stable first, don't want to be broke and alone, and 7 of pentacles, so it likely won't take place as soon as you want
>>
aq
am I gettin one of the jobs I applied for or should I keep looking
>>
What is my destiny?
>>
>>27744188
Financially***
>>
Trading
>>
>>27744188
not him but you seem like you do good and detailed reads, which is what I look for. would you be willing to do a read for me?
>>
>>27744070
Oh I know who it is then. This is going to be so awkward. Thank you for clarifying, he's a good man.

>someone willing to reconcile, heal all the wounds you two have
There's a lot to heal, I took a massive L
>You're not open to him yet
I'll hear what he has to say
>work on your dependence issues and low self-esteem
Trying to relax, center myself
>>
AQ

what he thinks of me and also on our friendship? I'm a female.
>>
>>27744240
I can try! What's your Q?
>>
>>27744286
me too please!
>>
AQ
Did I go too far with her the last time I saw her?
>>
>>27744170
six of swords rx
yeah it doesnt look to pleasant
>>
>>27744305
What's your Q?
>>
>>27744318
two of wands rx and the devil rx
nah go farther if you want
>>
>>27744286
thanks!
My query is:
What are R's opinions on me? We have a past, shes probably my best friend and we hang out all the time. I like her a lot. I asked her out at one point but she friendzoned me, so I sort of moved on. But then recently in a conversation where I rated myself a 7/10 in the looks department she said "wow you need to work on your self esteem" so now im wondering whether or not she finds me attractive, and Im wondering if the real reason behind her friendzoning me is something not to do with my looks, but my personality.

I hope thats detailed enough lol, most of that info probably doesnt matter as much as I think!
>>
>>27744263
Thank you very much for your feedback, but
>I took a massive L
What does it mean?

I wish you all the best and may this union be blessed. Just keep working on yourself, he's doing the same and will come around when he's ready.
>>
>>27744277
page of wands
three of wands rx
the world rx
i think he feels kind of frustrated andwanting to move it in a different direction, like theres something missing in the dynamic. Overall he is really happy knowing you though and finds you fun
>>
AQ
I would like to know what she thinks of me and what she thinks of our friendship.
>>
>>27744394
>>I took a massive L
>What does it mean?
In this context, I acted out of character, kind of went psychotic. He didn't respond to the messages of me spamming him with bizarre theories.. lol. I basically had a schizo moment.
>I wish you all the best and may this union be blessed.
Awe thank you <3
>Just keep working on yourself
A lot to heal but it's doable
>>
Ask questions, we will tell you what we see.

You will give us a name you identify with in return.
>>
>>27744470
Aah I see, never heard this term before, hope you are well now.
Good luck, let me know how it goes :)
>>
>>27744188
Part of the problem is I might not be able to be stable until I get of here due to my health problems so I'm not completely sure what to do. Any suggestions?
>>
>>27744481
What type of tasks should I be doing to derive healthy self-esteem?
>>
>>27744481
>>27744516
Forgot name, Hannah
>>
AQ
Can I trust H?
>>
>>27743689
faggotry is of the devil, the devil is paranormal.
It checks out, fag.
>>
>>27744526
knight of cups
"trust, but verify"
>>
>>27744481
have they fallen in love with me?

Sam
>>
AQ
Will she reply?
>>
File: 21686.jpg (152 KB, 700x910)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>27744348
I have some cards for you but I reached the text limit so this will be in two parts

>I hope thats detailed enough lol
Haha well, I find the more vague a Q is, the better :) That's because, at least for me, it puts less preconceived notions in my head, if that makes sense? But thank you none the less! You also got a scry, it's a city at night, it's raining, everything is illuminated by the amber glow of street lights and my view is just the close up of police sirens going off. There's two cops, one Male one Female, which I think represents you both. This is a friendship, a camaraderie, she sits down in the passenger seat with a heaviness that causes the car to shift, its parked in a quiet alley though the radio is on. He's looking at her tentatively, but eagerly. The most she's willing to do is kiss him, but that's it, no sex, no relationship, because she doesn't want it to get in the way of their friendship or working relationship. Its clear she deeply cares about and trusts him with her life (they're partners after all, if they were shot at she'd hope he'd draw his gun and have her back, of course he would), but she fears that if they proceed with "more", and somehow have bad feelings, a bad breakup, etc it will sever, change, or even destroy their relationship, both professional and personal. Ah, you know, it's the tragedy as old as time, a cliche almost, you know, like in the movies, two people who seem really perfect for each other but can't be together because of the risk that deeper feelings will tear their great friendship apart :/ you know what I mean, right? That's the very strong feeling I got from that scry. But it could also be a preconceived notion, as you said you were friendzoned? Ah you see that's why the vaguer a Q the better ;) But that's ok! Good luck!
>>
>>27744489
I'll get to you in a moment with more cards and read your query again to make sure my message is correct, you're in que
>>
>>27744305
What was your Q bub if you're still here
>>
>>27744481
Hiva
Will I be able to keep studying or should I get an internship
>>
>>27744319
thank you! why?
>>
>>27744481
Will I sexually penetrate any of the women I currently have my eye on?
Blaze
>>
>>27744481
What is my destiny ?
Amin
>>
>>27744639
oh hi! thank yo! I'd like to ask how N feels about E?
>>
>>27744577
Da, and check'd
>>
>>27744632
It's appreciated.
>>
Ask me things
>>
>>27744725
Will I find a gf soon?
>>
>>27744623
wo, that.... resonates a lot. It mkes sense for her too. Thank you anon, this is a very good scry and it speaks to me.
What were the cards? if you dont mind me asking
>>
AQ
Should i text HER ? I want HER in my life but i dont know if she feels the same
>>
>>27744725
What's an effective way for me to heal?
>>
>>27744725
Does E want to play with my pussy?
>>
Trading
>>
>>27744725
What's my next gf like?
>>
>>27744725
What's my next gf like?
>>
>>27744770
queer?
>>
File: mw88878.jpg (66 KB, 637x800)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>27744348
>does she find you attractive
2 of Cups, Magician, Page of Cups, YES in all ways, really likes how you "jive" with her [very very compatible] admires your creatively, your ideas, loves hearing from you and talking to you, and thinks you're really cute (page of cups).
>is the real reason she friendzoned you is not looks, but personality
Page of Swords, 6 of Pentacles, 2 of Wands. Nah, scry confirmed. She is thinking of your friendship for the long term (2 of wands) and really likes the give and take and support your friendship means to her (6 pents) and fears losing you, or issues or problems or bad blood forming (page of swords) sadly it just seems a case of a friendship that means too much to turn into a relationship, lest it change your current connection or destroy it :(

CONTINUED
>>
>>27744730
>>27744790
CONTINUED FROM ^^^^
I asked if a relationship would be possible in the future, basically no, friendship is too strong (6 of cups) but page of wands (boy, you're getting so many pages, are you young? Like teenager or early 20s?) and queen of cups seems to say you'll meet a new girl, possibly older than you or just mature for her age, water sign with light features, who'll be very loving and compatible with you, 7 of pentacles says it'll take a while, probably longer than you hope, but don't give up and keep working on yourself and looking to the rewards you'll reap in the future, king of cups showed up, the counterpart to aforementioned queen, so maybe you'll be a bit older or more mature when you meet her, 10 of cups really confirms the long term and very positive outcome, new beginning with fool card. Cards for you and present girl you like were knight of swords, 7 of wands, star, 5 of wands, lots of conflict cards, so while there's hope and positivity with you guys, cards seem to say this is best as a friendship for now, as it'll be too challenging and maybe cause conflict if you try to pursue her for a relationship right now, still with star, BE her star, don't change anything, be as friendly, warm, open, and honest as you've always been, but do it genuinely, and not without expecting anything or a relationship in turn, that'll just cause strife and heartache. Like, even though the cards say not to pursue s relationship, dont be mean or cold or close yourself off to her, gotta let her come to you. I've reached character limit so hopefully you can decipher this with such few characters lol and good luck. Please remember this is just a card game and only YOU know what's best for you and her, especially in this situation :)
>>
>>27744730
Thanks for baring with me, I'm using my phone keyboard and typing takes for-fuckin-ever my wrist is bleehhh
>>
>>27744725
>>27744619
>>
>>27744651
its basically causing him some kind of turmoil but hey thats love
>>
fuck you faggots asking me worthless shit, instead of how my day went or whatever.
>>27744828
>>27744786
>>27744783
>>27744744
>>27744752
>>27744726
>>
File: 1607119880683.jpg (121 KB, 1024x655)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>27743525
I for one welcome our forthcoming AI overlords.
>>
>>27744864
LMAO
>>
>>27744864
You're not going to find friends here faggot, fuck off
>>
>>27744875
salty friendless loser lmfao chill
>>
Trading
>>
>>27744864
Tits or GTFO debbie
>>
>>27744835
well i hope you're wrong. lotta readings told me he doesn't.
>>
>>27744897
Haven't put them on yet.
>>
>>27744407
Thank you! different direction? our friendship's not really good these days but we still talk daily online. I'm glad that he's happy knowing me.
>>
AQ
How should approach asking out N?
>>
>>27744942
carefully
>>
>>27744790
>>27744796
Im not gonna lie, it hurts to hear, but at the same time I feel a lot of solace. A lot of relief. Call it vain but her opinion matters a lot to me, and the cards saying she finds me attractive means a lot. (It puts a lot of my insecurities at bay) The scry and its confirmation sting, but if its between being friends with her like I am or nothing, then of course im going to keep this friendship that I cherish as is. Shes smarter than me, and more patient, so shes probably right about not wanting to risk that.
Also, Im 22, so... that inference is right on the nose.

As for the woman in the future, Ill look forward to it. If I have to wait, I have to wait. I was hoping id be married before 30 but I shouldnt force this kind of thing. She sounds like the kind of woman I would marry :) I know I have a great deal of maturing to do anyway lol. Thank you so much anon, youve done me a great favor today in regards to giving me closure. And dont worry about the time it took, it was well worth it. A resonating and incredible read, best ive recieved.
>>
>>27744864
how was ur day
>>
>>27744890
Says the loser begging for people to ask him how his day was
>>
>>27744790
been a while since I've seen you read. Good to know you still have it in you, hope you are doing well
>>
>>27745011
;)
I'm good, hope you are too!
>>
>>27745010
>>
>>27745045
I try, just keep doing your best. Don't let the quiet get to you again
>>
AQ
I know my gf is cheating on me. Should I leave her or stay with her?
>>
>>27744948
Not exactly sure how to do that, it keeps saying there's potential, but also that I need to approach it a certain way.
>>
trading a scry for a scry
>>
>>27745077
I don't need to know tarot to say you should leave anon, you're worth more than a whore. Find a woman who is loyal and appreciates you.
>>
>>27745102
>you're worth more than a whore.
debatable.

He should leave the ho, tho.
>>
>>27744796
Would you like to trade scries?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>27745175
>>27745175
>>27745175
>>
>>27745095
What would you like to know?
>>
>>27745182
I would like to know how my spiritual efforts are working out? I have been working very hard and I feel like I am close to breakthrough

Yours?
>>
File: nigella-lawson.jpg (217 KB, 2197x1463)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>27744668
>how N feels about E.
Scry sees a blooming lily on a pond. The flower beautifully blooms but the pond water is dirty, stale, stagnant. On the surface N makes people think they really like E, everyone thinks its sweet but behind closed doors, deep down, N doesnt care much for E at all, their TRUE feelings might not be very positive.
>queen of wands rx, 9 of swords, 8 of pentacles, lovers rx, ace of cups, 9 of wands, 4 of pentacles, 3 of swords, 7 of swords
Idk if these 2 are in a relationship or just friendship, but theres a bond. Seems N isnt fond of E's gregarious attitude, I'm feeling jealousy, bitterness, possibly even fear & possessiveness in this union. Their mind is heavily on E, seems to cause depression, sleepless nights, obsession. They think about them a LOT in an almost unhealthy and all consuming way, this feels quite toxic a connection (9 swords). It seems they're trying to change this, trying to work on themselves and this connection to try and make it less intense (8 pents) but it doesn't seem easy, especially with that reversed lovers card + ace of cups + 9 of wands + 3 of swords, damn, this is INTENSE and I truly hope it's not a toxic/abusive relationship, like, I'm feeling Sid & Nancy, Bonnie & Clyde type couple. Strong love-hate-love vibes. Like I hate you but I love you, I want to leave you but I want to stay despite the hate abuse and pain because I love you (9 wands) and possessive, possessive, possessive with 4 of Pents, if I can't have you, nobody can. That 7 of swords makes me wonder if there's cheating going on, but I feel it's more like trying to deceive the public into thinking they're happy and things are good, but as we know with 7 of swords, the person THINKS they're fooling everybody, but everybody can actually see through the facade and will catch them in the lie/deception eventually. Yikes, doo. I'm sorry for the reading, that's just what I got. Hope I'm wrong. Its just cards, so who knows. Best of luck to you & them :<
>>
>>27745072
Thank you so much, its not easy sometimes. I try too. It's good to hear from you <3
>>
>>27745283
I worry about you still, but I know you have great ability and that you will thrive. So I will keep you in my thoughts and continue to see you as stronger and stronger everyday. Keep going!
>>
>>27745258
would you like to trade with me anon? I like your readings a lot
>>
>>27745326
Hello! For sure we can trade. Do you want to do it here, or new thread?? Sorry I took so long to get back to you, cellphone typing and lots of posts cause my you)'s to get buried, I also have to read for another anon! But I'd love to trade with you
>>
>>27741177
Should I Try it

Geminis
color Purple
>>
>>27745353
ok ! i use lenormand tarot, is that fine with you? let's reply in the next thread
>>
>>27745315
Ahhhwwww thank you so much. I hope you're not mistaking me for someone else, but I also can't reveal who I am because I don't want that drama to start again, but either way, I appreciate you so much taking the time to say hello. Sending you so much love.
>>
>>27745359
For sure! I'll be easy to find, I'm the one posting Nigella Lawson Haha I'll be sure to tag you too, see you in the new thread
>>
>>27744668
Hope you see my reply, I replied to you in new thread also
>>27744974
>Im not gonna lie, it hurts to hear, but at the same time I feel a lot of solace
Ah I'm sorry to hear that, I know it hurts, but it'll be okay. You'll be very happy with the next person, and really value and cherish the friendship with your girl, you're still young and have a grand life ahead of you with lots of new and wonderful people to meet. Did a quick pull to see if you'd get married before 30 and got the star, it's possible, but nothing is set in stone :) Let life unfold with this one! Don't wanna give you too many spoilers lol :) good luck frien
>>
AQ is my girlfriend a good person? Am I a good person? Why? What should I know about drugs and our relationship?
>>
>>27745372
No, im not, I know who you are. And its good enough to know you are still here.
>>
AQ
Should I send her a text?
>>
>>27745386
i already replied :=)
>>
>>27745568
Thank you! See you there!
>>
>>27745479
I think you already messaged me on the new thread, but thank you <3
>>
Why is this so accurate lol
>>
>>27746619
Because ghosts

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.