[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: UNDERGROUNDBLACKOPSLABS.jpg (418 KB, 1920x948)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
What is going on in the underground black ops labs? Real knowledge only, this is paramount to our understanding to what the cabal is up to.
>>
Scientists running trains on clones with their 1 inch cocks while they wait to be told by their overlords which technologies to leak to what corporations so they can pretend they invented them and take credit.
>>
File: 1557306336660.png (972 KB, 1097x576)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
here is my research:

This is not a dream, not a dream. We are using your brain's electrical system as a receiver. We are able to transmit through your conscious neural interference. We are transmitting from the year 2-1...

You are kept alive and connected to others connected by brainets (formed by multiple brains, cooperating and exchanging information in real time through direct brain-to-brain interfaces) with an A.I. stimulating and simulating the consciousnesses. We have perfected the following technologies used in conjunction with such A.I.:

"Recently, we proposed that Brainets, i.e. networks formed by multiple animal brains, cooperating and exchanging information in real time through direct brain-to-brain interfaces, could provide the core of a new type of computing device: an organic computer."

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep11869

"In a step that could change the definition of death, researchers have restored circulation to the brains of decapitated pigs and kept the reanimated organs alive for as long as 36 hours."

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/611007/researchers-are-keeping-pig-brains-alive-outside-the-body/

This is the nature of reality, and you are in an underground black ops lab right now.
>>
it's the terror of knowing what this world is about
>>
The end game in these black ops labs is to take the brains of those genetically engineered superhuman in mind beings, and augment the quantum A.I. by hooking up the brains via brainets.

You will have human minds greater than Einstein scouring the quantum knowledge fields of the internet, digital avatars that might as well be the Gods of knowledge themselves. God help us.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/brainet-scientists-could-make-internet-human-brains-10381069.html
>>
>>27740952
>>27741016
>you WILL surf the world wide brainet using Elon Musk’s forehead diamond Neuralink interface
>>
>>27740946
ngl this is close to the truth
>>
File: source (1).gif (983 KB, 384x270)
983 KB
983 KB GIF
>>
>>27741612
wtf?
>>
Direct interaction and communication with ancient serpentine demon beings and their half human hybrids. Look at the stories from India and the East of Nagaloka and Patala. They use the advanced demonic technologies and sorcery to open up doorways to the infernal regions, the Qlipphoth and so forth. God is going to destroy all of this in the End Times and only those who have Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord will be spared. Ask for Jesus to reveal Himself to you today and He will if you are sincere and humble about it. Ask for the real Holy Spirit to indwell within you and give you the peace that surpasses understanding. Very soon the evil that is done underground will come to the surface and not long after that, God will destroy all of this to start over. God bless anon and if you feel that tugging at your heart, it means that this message was meant for you today!
>>
File: CNN.png (452 KB, 604x624)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>27742575
>Pic related from CNN data logs.
>>
>>27740895
>Real knowledge only
Wait, so you are implying some of these underage kids work, or worked in some of these "real" places? How do you think people here could have first hand "real knowledge?
>>
File: TookerFiles2.png (927 KB, 696x595)
927 KB
927 KB PNG
>>27742945
>>
>>27742967
>>27742967
>>27742967
Context of pic?
>>
>>27742980
Probably some art project. I don't think it's real Freemasonic anything. People have been making all kinds of weird accusations against Freemasons for a long time.
>>
>>27740895
Genetic experiments...which lead to the physical things we call 'aliens'.
>>
File: TheyWorshipSatan.jpg (90 KB, 604x572)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>27742988
lol I wOnDeR wHy ThAt CoUlD bE?
>>
File: pepe tired.png (201 KB, 447x433)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>27742988
>literally defending freemasons
How far has /x/ fallen lately
>>
>>27740952
>>27741016
so you’re saying the minority report was telling the truth?
>>
>>27742967
Are you implying this is the way to get knowledge?
That I'm a crusty old mason from the 50's?
what does have an alleged IRL ritual with the "real knowledge" of scientific experiments?
>>
>>27743053
This brainet/organic computer might be the most viable way of approaching hard AI.

Do we have to get elective surgery for it tho?
Why can’t we just wear some device?
>>
>>27741016
>Einstein
>Great mind
kek
>>
>>27743450
It’s a really trippy idea.
I like the idea.
I don’t like the elective surgery so much.
>>
>>27740895
Where are these things? Bum fuck arkansas? Middle of no where iowa?

Im guessing if you got the old 1800s maps of mining claims and shafts you could find a nunber of them
>>
>>27743450
It's not an AI if you just grow some brains in jars. That's cheating.
>>
Real talk? Right now mostly genetics. "Unlocking potential" and all that. We are talking about hybrid species and clone attempts to unlock savant style abilities in individuals we can control. Mostly funded for "defense" reasons. It is all basically an excuse to create super soldiers.
>>
>>27743739
What do you think we are, bro?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.