[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which are the best psychedelics to expand your mind?
Are psychoactive cacti a decent start?
>>
I recommend taking a proper dose of shrooms then and following that up with microdoses over the next few weeks.
>>
150 ug of lsd
>>
I had more mind expanding moments smoking/shooting up crack than I did with acid.
>>
Salvia. But I wouldnt start there, I'd say blend weed with blue lotus to prepare for shrooms(7+ grams) once you have that down and you're in a stable part of your life, try sally.
DO NOT smoke salvia if your life is a mess and you're unable to transmute dark energy.
Avoid LSD, ACID, Datura and synthetics. DMT and its "all is one" garbage is a trap.
>>
>>27732179
Only useful advice so far. You could start with shrooms, but it's not for you if you are not comfortable with not having control. Starting with 7 grams of shrooms or salvia is insane.
>>
File: 1609868689577.jpg (153 KB, 300x600)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
lsd obviously
>>
>>27732156
Mescalito will stretch your heathen asshole for approaching it lightly, do shrooms instead
>>
>>27732202
Salvia last like 5 minutes and isn’t introspective at all
Do avoid LSD and DMT unless you think meth is also a good idea because they are on the same greasy level
>>
LSD was invented as a tool for mind control by a CIA glownigger
>>
>>27732331
LSD was invented by a Swiss doctor. The invention of it got nothing to do with the CIA, you clown. The Mk Ultra program also used psylocibin.
>>
>>27732322
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/traditional-medicine-from-southern-mexico-offers-help-with-addiction/
>>
>>27732322
bullshit, LSD is a gift from the absolute
>>
>>27732156
Ayahuasca. It is a 'psychedelic brew' containing dimethyltryptamine (DMT) ...
>>
File: asas.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>27732322
>>27732358
"Salvia alters dopamine levels in ancient parts of the brain responsible for motivation, reward, and the internal sense of what is going on in our bodies. The Mazatec use Salvia as part of a larger ritual and worldview that cannot be reduced to a single pharmacological mechanism. However, by studying Salvia, we may be able to better understand the addiction process in the brain and devise new treatments for stimulant-use disorders. Western medicine has developed pharmacological treatments for the abuse of opioids, alcohol, and tobacco, but not for psychostimulant abuse. Increasing our understanding of Salvia and the brain may help us to reduce the suffering of those who abuse and are dependent upon cocaine and other stimulants."
>>
Salvia leaves contain over a dozen unique chemicals, including salvinorin-A, which is the most potent naturally occurring psychedelic substance known. It is about 10 times more potent than psilocybin, for instance. Salvinorin A is a selective kappa opioid receptor agonist, which is unlike any other psychoactive substance. Drugs like psilocybin, LSD, and MDMA produce their psychedelic effects by activating part of the serotonin system. Salvia does not affect the serotonin system — and LSD, psilocybin, and all the rest do not affect the kappa opioid system in any way.

Salvinorin-A seems to disrupt many of the effects of cocaine and the addiction cycle.
>>
>>27732322
Is Salvia only lasting 5 minutes not mostly a problem when you smoke instead of drinking or eating it?
>>
>>27732156
Take dmt first, then do shrooms, peyote
Don't use acid its chemicals and shit. There is reason why they call it lucy. And trust you don't wanna meet him
>>
Is Salvia a good start?
Where I live there are trustworthy shops selling it and I don't know any people who might sell me LSD nor am interested in starting cactus farming due to a temporary lack of space.
>>
>>27732165
^ This. Maybe lower dosage to 100 if you are really cautious, but that is the minimum.
Its a mild, but long trip that will not fuck you up unless you have severe psychological issues.
Will give you a good baseline of whats all the fuss is about, you can venture out from there.
Ask someone to trip sit you, better if they have done it before.

DONT PANIC!
>>
>>27733966

i meant to reply to >>27732179
>>
File: chad.jpg (8 KB, 235x290)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>27732156
It's making this pose
>>
>>27732156

Weed is actually a fairly potent psychedelic when you learn to concentrate and expand the images on the back of your closed eyelids.
>>
>>27732156
None.
>>
>>27732156
Your brain is a device that converts input data into a simulation to better your chances of survival. Psychadelics fuck with this simulation machine.
>>
>>27732156
psychedelics will do only the opposite. ruin your mind and soul and prevent you from having any real experiences in the future. also turns you into a tranny
>>
>>27734108
So your answer to OP's question is 'steroids'?
>>
>>27732352
synthesized by Hoffman, not invented. People got high on LSD via Ergot (the fungus that naturally makes it) and woodrose long before Hoffman. He just made it pure and easy.
>>
>>27734668
You're right, my bad.
>>
>>27732156
2121 and not growing your own Peyote to harvest in 2041 means you are a fair-weather seeker.

Order Lophoria seeds online and get planting.
>>
How rare are psychosis causing horror trips?
Are they something that really happens or just war on drugs scare stories from 30 years ago?
>>
>>27734432
>Your brain is a device that converts input data into a simulation to better your chances of survival.

Get out of here with your plebeian ideas of what the brain is
>>
>>27734432
>Your brain is a device that converts input data into a simulation to better your chances of survival. Psychadelics fuck with this simulation machine.

Dunning Kruger: the post.
>>
>>27732219
Can confirm. Did 7g of shrooms my first go around and it was a scary experience to say the least. I literally thought with 100% certainty someone was going to come into my room and stab me. I had better experiences with half that dose. Still had some shaky moments though. Not sure if it’s my latest schizophrenia or what but I’m not sure if I can take large doses of shrooms.
>>
bump
>>
>>27732190
based schizo
>>
>>27732360
gift from the CIA
>>
bumping
>>
>>27734301
can you expand on this please
>>
>>27732394
Meet who?
>>
>>27732156
HBR and Morning Glory are underrated, Morning Glory has RSA, but a Shit Stomach
>>
>>27732322
Introspective.. Hmm, maybe into your Awareness, but not Person. She says that you are Awareness, and Matter is formed in the mind.
>>
Ibogaine
>>
>>27732575
No.

Salvia is usually a Terror Plant.
And you don't know Terror, until you know Salvia Terror.

Terror so bad you will run into a Train that you cannot see.
>>
>>27732322
why do you think DMT is greasy? Because of the way it is extracted?
>>
File: Miprocin.png (6 KB, 442x433)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>27732156
>>27732165
4-HO-MiPT is one of the best psychedelics. It has all the good aspects of shrooms with far less of the bad.
>>
>>27739176
I think he is mixing up the LSD reference in the Beatles song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" with Lucy-fer / Lucifer / Satan. However I haven't heard stories of tripping Deadheads complaining about anything like that. Still, black market synthetic hallucinogens would seem to carry more risk with quality and dosing issues than organics. Think of the movie "Mandy".
>>
File: 1613489075664.gif (1.05 MB, 358x390)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
weed, mugwort and anything psychoactive or psychotropic you can smoke in a blend.
>>
>>27735112
They are real I have one if anyone cares to hear.
>>
>>27732322
LSD on the same level as meth? Jesus Christ man does your stupidity know no bounds?
>>
>>27734668

Good info anon.
>>
>>27735112
If you don't know your organism well
nobody incompetent enough will know it for you
eventually you might find out people are helping you move along, even then, aliens or faes, sometimes, angels and even demons, if you are kin to their characters of being.

To be honest, inaction in those psychosis and not being able to spread the information you see will hinder you more if you can't say it out loud, for some, the shit you see is serious and for some others its just the fucking kid school of drug taking.

Doctors are retarded family men who are rich and don't give a fuck about what you are as a different organism, so you might as well just be an organismic clown to them that makes them money by going insane.

Well, fuck them, just listen to yourself and do no harm to yourself or others, unless you gotta survive, then its all hands on deck and down, you die or the hostile party dies.

You just need to layer your own rules better, according it all to a very circumstance incarnated situation. That goes well for fighting entities on other off sights that often cause psychosis. You need to know what made you see or dellude, its often stuff like synesthesia and ideathesia that you don't know you have or just the fact you can bounce thoughts and senses around very fast and in fact, a lot faster than your mind or body or both can catch up with your brain (especially true if you are higher on a substance than your body is sober to it, a case of influence and bi influence, since stuff like weed still regulates your body without being taken like a drug or externally at all due to cannabinoids.).
>>
>>27740768
Mmm weed with mugwort is delicious. Very trippy for me.
>>
>>27734668
If this is true what do ergot mushrooms look like? Why do we call shrooms psilocybin and not ergot? Where they at
>>
>>27735307
It's best to step up into higher doses little by little. All the death fear is from your body feeling poisoned, which it technically is.
>>
>>27741100
BLESSED DUB DUB
>>
File: EuuWHFtVIAMvw3L.jpg (704 KB, 1536x2048)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>27740834
Tweakers, ladies & gentlemen.
>>
>>27741253
Bro they force kids to do that in the western world its great, they kinda shove you through amphetamines and school and don't give a single fuck about your existence while you die from them not giving a shit enough to listen to what you really want.

Getting high better than working the slave system while being a guinea pig to more amphetamines really fuck you bitch
>>
>>27741266
>amphetamines and school
that's if you get off light
>>
>>27732156

Nature. Go out and see the world. That will be what truly expands your mind, and your soul.
>>
>>27732156
mushrooms if you are european heritage
cactus if you are indian/mexican
lsd if you are a cyborg or npc
>>
>>27740791
i care spill it..
>>
>>27741722
some of us don't like lights and spotlights.
It carves us into a moment that makes us achieved too much for something we easily realize is nothing.
>>
>>27741722
ultimately yeah ,you get off high but you end up yearning for things tough to humanize properly.
Guess it is very light.
>>
Be me 17-18
Highschool fag 2007
Me and group of 3 other friends wanna get fucked up
Go to rave, can't get in.
Decide to trip balls instead
Put all money together. 100 total.
Spend all on cid and food.
Get to house. Have entire sheet. Have no idea how to spilt it up.
Buddy cuts huge strips.
I obviously know strips are too big.
Have death wish reach for longest thickest strip.
Stick in mouth and chew.
30 minutes go by. Nada. Just chill. Body high starts.
Massive chill feel. Body feels amazing.
Talking to friends. Everything seems ok.
My brain starts to completely melt down. Repeating the same words over and over "where is the playstation controller" over and over. Friends tell me to calm down and it's in my hand. Look at them. Look at hands. See playstation controller.
Ask again over and over. Where is the playstation controller.
I sit on the floor suddenly the entire room is engulfed with colors and fish swimming. I get up and have the sensation to go pee. But can't verbally say what I need to do. Friends keep me from going to the bathroom. I piss my pants and that's when it goes crazy.
I take all my clothes off because they have piss on them.
I start trying to eat my friends and attacking them.
>>
>>27732156
sodium azide plus water
or nembutal
>>
>>27742578

>>27742578
They are trying to fight me off. It's two other guys and one girl.
They turn off the bedroom light and throw me on the bed. This is when the headtrip starts.
I go into a trance state freaking out screaming at the top of my lungs.
Heart is racing
Breathing uncontrollably
Crying uncontrollably
I'm crying out for all my friend and family one by one.
I'm shitting myself and pissing my self. While everyone is having their own personal nightmares in the garage.
In my mind I'm in hell and traveling down each circle of hell. When I look at my arms the hair on my skin turns into torns and curls into my skin and makes me start bleeding and I can physically feel it as if it's real.
I start to see visions of my friends faces they start turning old or their skin melting off their face.
I'm see ugly nasty fat woman dancing and slowly turning into shit and then back into woman sucking on dicks.
I remember very intensely in my mind that I was dead and this is what hell was. Tortured and feeling all pain.
When I came out of the trance hours later I was in the dark room alone. I felt that everything in this reality was fake and was all stagged for my existence. I felt as if I died and jumped into a parallel universe which I didn't die from the trip.
>>
File: 1612717649550.jpg (138 KB, 1024x852)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>27742591
>>27742578
what have we got her-. oh no
>>
bump
>>
File: 1cp LSD shop.png (244 KB, 774x1436)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
How much acid should I order?
>>
>>27732156
Shrooms are good. LSA which is found in morning glory seeds is good too, and it's legal.
>>
>>27744464
Aren't you worried about being arrested?
>>
>>27735112
I went through one a few years ago. Absolute nightmare. I still get a sense of dread when the sensations come back to me.
>>
5me0DMT
>>
>>27732156
If your getting started with psychedelics I would recommend either acid or shrooms
>>
File: lsd25.png (3.1 MB, 1463x930)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB PNG
>>27732156
2 hits of lsd. around 30 trips for me and it's always good.
>>
>>27732331
it was just abused by the government you faggot then in 1966 they labeled lsd,shrooms and weed nonmedical. do you think that's right? no. they just don't want you thinking for yourself. now fuck off.
>>
File: 1435345139132.jpg (95 KB, 675x559)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>27737228
clown
>>
>>27746027
Tard
>>
File: lsd-america-pandemic-.jpg (328 KB, 1286x857)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>27746112
having fun on the internet billy?
>>
>>27732202
>weed with blue lotus
does this combination have psychedelic effects? ive thought about rolling them together a lot but i wanted to get someone else's word on it
>>
>>27732394
I normally avoid lsd because retards in my country don't know how to synthesize it properly
>>
How intense is 100 ug? Mushrooms are always dark and seem evil. Is it true lsd is more clean and easier to control? I just want visuals I don't need introspection I do that enough sober.
>>
>>27746178
Not really. I need to go to sleep.
>>
>>27732156
100ug acid I'd say. I hope you've at least smoked weed or done other drugs before getting into psychedelics though. Getting into an altered conciousness for the first time on psychedelics can be kinda jarring.
>>
>>27734668
Actually people tripped on LSA with ergot, not LSD. LSA is much more of a deliriant than LSD, not to mention there are more intense physical side effects.
>>
>>27734486
Yeah all of the people who have been lifted out of depression and PTSD by healthy usage of psychedelics are just ruining their soul and mind bro
>>
Btw just bought 3g of penis envy shrooms the other day, anyone have experience with these?
>>
>>27747532
4g lemon tek , love em . met the same entities each trip on them .
>>
File: terence mckenna.jpg (44 KB, 405x405)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>27732156
>psychoactive cacti
Terence McKenna hated mescaline.

>To my mind, the psychedelics can be chemically defined, with very few exceptions, as indoles. Now the only exception to this is mescaline. Mescaline is not an indole. It's a phenylethylamine, or some people consider it a cyclicized amphetamine, which is a phenylethylamine. I am not fond of mescaline. It seems to me that to get to psychedelic levels with it, you have to take so much that you're fairly rattled. It's hard on you, and it's hard on you the next day. And many people who are great devotees of peyote, when you question them very closely, it isn't the quality of the visions. It's some more murky thing. It's that they like hanging out with Native Americans, they like drumming all night, they love ceremonies, they like going to the southwest, but it's not the quality of the visions. It's not that mescaline can't do that, it certainly can. If you read these early researchers, like Heinrich Cluvere, S. Weir Mitchell, Havloc Ellis, I mean, these are wonderful descriptions of full-on psychedelic states. But they were using pure mescaline, you know, and close to a gram a throw, which is a lot. Most people when they take pure mescaline, if you actually measure the amount that they're taking, they're taking well under what is clinically considered the effective dose. If you look in the Murke manual or the P.D.R., the clinically recommended dose of pure mescaline is 750 milligrams. Three quarters of a gram of alkaloid! Very few people actually take that.
>>
File: 4-HO-MET.png (6 KB, 270x270)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>27732156
>Are psychoactive cacti a decent start?
4-HO-MET is a good psychedelic if you're just starting out. A lot of visuals with a light headspace. It's a very lighthearted, goofy psychedelic that always makes me laugh my ass off over random stuff when I'm tripping on it.
>>
I had a lot of personal growth from dextromorphan. Shame it has such a stigma from dumb kids drinking cough syrup and getting liver damage.

The high is weirdly floaty and introspective on middle doses.

Music is better on dex than anything else I have tried. Full blown, detailed bodily experiences and mental movies.

But you shouldn't do it if you are on SSRIs or take anything with shit tons of aspirin or guaff.
>>
>>27734668
Ergot and woodrose are LSA my dude
>>
>>27747760
i thought cough syrup was like, the only thing with dxm in it
am i just retarded
>>
>>27732156
What is this a photo of?
>>
Weed gives me panic attacks, what other drugs could I use?
>>
>>27747760
i wanna experiment with dxm but i dont want my kidneys to explode, is there a specific way to do it or a specific dxm source to use?
>>
>>27745183
They're looking for explosives and weapons and other quite blatantly illegal shit in the mail. No one actually cares if you're ordering drugs through the postage in your country. It's a different story if it's being sold internationally

t. used to work for a post office and have ordered drugs online
>>
bump
>>
>>27732156
do holotropic breathing...its free, its safe, and you wouldnt believe what nothing but air can do with your mind
>>
>>27748503
if you can't handle weed, don't do any stronger drugs.
>>
>>27741236
Thanks
>>
>>27748633
Just make sure you get syrup without guaf, if you’re in the states you can get pure dxm pills from robocough. I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I’ve tripped many times on dxm without adverse side effects (other then vomiting which is normal for dxm). Just don’t abuse it. Start at a low dose and work your way up. Getting to the higher plateaus can be an amazing experience.
>>
>>27748503
Very low/average doses of shrooms.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.