[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Gangstalking is real! I'm being gangstalked!
What the fuck makes you so important? Why would anyone take time out of their day to fuck with YOU SPECIFICALLY in a coordinated fashion? You think you're special, dickhead? No, you're just as unimportant as the rest of us. Get off your high horse and take your meds, schizo.
>>
File: 1548552383498.jpg (34 KB, 509x371)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>27727486
>special
its common you retard
>damn bro you think the cops are gonna pull you up? why would they single you out? youre not even special bro.
>>
Some people actually are special though, that's who all the schizos are trying to replicate or be. They want to be the special people, but they aren't, but there are some, lol.
>>
>>27727506
>it's common!
it doesn't exist
>cops example
two cops pulling you over =/= gangstalking
>>
>>27727486
whos paying these thousands of people to watch jobless losers 24 hours a day? it just doesnt make financial sense
>>
>>27727486
you are unimportant

ftfy
>>
>>27727519
they're an analogous way to address your "you must be special to be targeted" point
>>
>>27727486
>>27727516
>>27727519
>>27727506
>>27727522
>>27727525
Hypothetical theories are nice but I just want to be the arbiter here and mention some facts, the CIA was researching substances that could make people seem insane or not credible to the public during project MKUltra, (the CIA population public mind control experiments)
>>
>>27727525
Bro you're literally posting on the paranormal branch of an american image board based on a Japanese image board. Most people in the world are more important than anybody here.
>>
video of some kiwi chick that was big in the occupy movement proved she was being gangstalked years ago
there are people who still think it isn't real?
>>
>>27727544
you have no idea who anybody is
>>
>>27727597
You will never be a Disney princess
>>
>>27727597
>no I'm definitely special my mommy said so!
Nobody on /x/ has ever done anything that could cause the feds to send spooks after them, and especially not on nu/x/
>>
>>27727610
well that seems like a rather specific response. what made you come up with it?

>>27727624
who said anything about feds or spooks?
>>
>>27727635
Literally who else would bother stalking you in a group?
>>
>>27727610
I think you are wrong.
>>
People aren't being gangstalked because they are important or because they know something, even though gangstalkers might want you to believe they gangstalk you because you know some "secret" or some other bs to make you look more crazy. They chose you because you are easy to mess with, that's all. It's some kiwifarm lolcow shit and most normies being low grade psychopaths.
>>
>>27727486
Easily discredited and unwilling, unaware Guinea pigs
>>
Most of us got into stalking for fun and socializing. Not much else is allowed due to covid, but meetings and socials are exempt thankfully.
Personally i was recruited by my prof in college, but most stalkers find their way into the life because they just genuinely enjoy fucking with people and there’s very little else as entertaining for beings of our intelligence level.
Happy trails, fren.
>>
Hi, Jacob
See you at the same time tomorrow sweaty
>>
>>27728701
This is just mean, you shouldn’t feed the retards anon
>>
>>27727486
Is there a end game to gangstalking?
>>
>>27727674
Sad af
>>
If you were going to use gang stalking as a weapon to psychologically intimidate or to actually drive someone insane, wouldn't you want to field test it?

You wouldn't test it on the Chief of Police, the local prominent businessman, or the local favorite priest/pastor, now would you?

Even if it failed, who would believe the victim?

disclosure: don't know if gang stalking is real, just conducting a thought exercise.
>>
I got gang stalked because I confessed my life for a woman who I believed I was in love with in a LoA thread, she's a stalker and what I've done has caused a shit storm in the scene. I'm accused of thinking I'm Christ, but I really just wanted to find the girl who I dreamed about for 7 years. It's all over
>>
>>27729137
bukkake
>>
>>27727486
is a lab rat special? most people who are being gangstalked are chosen semi-randomly based on whether the government think they'll be believed, "special" has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>27727610
this is really specific, odd and targeted post and if it doesn't make you raise a brow then somethings up.
>>
>>27727674
>>27727915
there is absolutely nothing on kiwifarms that is as bad as this and they only talk about public figures.

the faggots that do gangstalking do it for: sex, money and thats about it. if you think this doesnt happen then you fucking retarded mongoloid imbeciles must have fucking rocks in your head or some shit. its so fucking common in fact that youd have to be scum on patrick stars ass to not notice it. this isnt even getting into the darker parnormal aspects of it.
>>
File: 1611444946067.png (232 KB, 818x900)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>27727486
For every delusional schizo who thinks their life is of civilization-rending importance there is a mob of at least 10+ morally bankrupt, conformist, midwit utopian intelligence agents who would gladly gangstalk said schizo due 100% to their untoward yet powerful beliefs derived through their preternatural capacity for vast lateral leaps of logic. Free thought is a minority category and gangstalking is the enforcement of majority preferences onto minority malcontents
>>
>>27730114
hurp de fuckkin deerrrpp i use big words 2 sound smart here is my garbo postt :DDDD shut the fuck up
>>
>>27730126
I don't know how much your handler pays you but anything is too much if that's the best you can come up with.
>>
File: 1612000777482.jpg (194 KB, 902x960)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>27730126
/x/ is not for niggers
>>
>>27730133
>>27730136
>gangstalking is real now!
>but it wont be 5 hours from now!
>>
File: 1612000620410.jpg (118 KB, 756x960)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>27730156
>nonpost
goodbye nigger
>>
>>27730171
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!

its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!
its real!
its not!

is all you faggots do in these threads like a fucking merry go round. just fucking HACK the PERPS and POST PROOF you MORONS.
>>
>>27727486
>What the fuck makes you so important? Why would anyone take time out of their day to fuck with YOU SPECIFICALLY in a coordinated fashion?
You think I fucking know? You're right. I'm nobody. So why the fuck are these people trying to ruin my life? I did nothing to them. Maybe it's the government. Maybe it's the local cops. Maybe it's some gang. But I am being stalked. By multiple people. Gangstalked if you will.
From my time talking with other TIs and just general experience with how needlessly horrible people can be, it seems who they harass is just random. If they can manage to affect and start to drive them crazy during the trial period then they stay on them.
>>
>>27730185
be glad you dont have the airplanes following you yet
>>
I can definitely see how you would write this off especially with all the schizos talking crazy shit like "voice 2 skull" and who think they're being followed because "they know something something they shouldn't".

But I ain't schizo famlam I just lurk here typically to laugh at crazy niggas. I will say this for sure though whether you consider it gangstalking or not;

In my hometown there was a large group of people that would stalk homeless people and fuck with them, taking pictures and following them around in cars, speeding up to either scare them into thinking they will hit them or occasionally actually hit and running them. And i know all this shit firsthand plus there is an actual Facebook group dedicated to this shit in my hometown which is how I know im not just crazy but very much like gangstalking and what leads me to believe that at least in some rare cases gangstalking is a thing.
>>
I've been gangstalked.
Bitches are crazy and have sophisticated social networks that do this kind of shit for fun.
>>
>>27727522
The power structure is like this.
Masonic lodge
Government officials (usually CIA)
Mafia
Lesser gang ( crips/bloods)

There goal is to influence you to do something or to stop you from doing something or to separate you from the general population so you can't start anything. There are a lot of practical uses for social manipulation.
>>
>>27732028
You think black hood gangs are getting orders from the CIA through the mafia?
>>
>>27727525
FTFY is an abbreviation for “fixed that for you.” People often use it on Reddit
>>
>>27727544
/X/ is unironically the most powerful board.
>>
>>27727543
So you’re saying the schizo posters on here have been drugged by the CIA?
>>
>>27727610
Someone ban this groomer
>>
File: 1610933310395.png (732 KB, 677x900)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>
So when one writes the phrase gangstalking, what does one mean by that?

I take gangstalking to mean the malicious and intentional harassment of someone to induce self harm, suicide, or, uh, "sluggish schizophrenia."

What people say is gangstalking can and given the way roads, stop signs, and streets work probably CAN be extreme misfortune, or a malicious actor, like an urban planner opening or closing roads on a whim, doing what SCP-079 does in Secret Labs.
>>
Truth is this is what has been happening.

Some people have access to interesting technology. Not just some, many thousands of people who are in the same "club" shall we say.

This technology allows them to eavesdrop on people's lives in a way few ever suspect...

Several people were picked out as entertainment. Channels, people are not allowed to talk about.

That is how they know what they know, you see which people those are. However the 99.99% of people on those threads are poseurs who actually have no idea what is going on. Easy to see who is who when you know who they are viewing.

Some of the targets are canny people who have worked out what was going on and realized not only were they being viewed they were also being manipulated to some extent when they were not level and balanced. Just a little push here and there to get them to do what the audience desires.

It is addictive playing with people.

That is what is really going on.

Now ask yourself why you are not in the "club"?
>>
These threads are to mess with the impressionable. A lot if this place has been littered with land mines of a similar nature. Be careful what you read and take in. Also just know that language doesn't control you, you control it.
>>
>>27732614
Yes
>>
File: x-files.jpg (69 KB, 780x585)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>27732741
Do you have any proof of this? If that were real wouldn't you get trouble for posting about it?
>>
File: IMG_20210220_122357~2.jpg (3.34 MB, 2844x3000)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB JPG
I think it would be hilarious if people actually dedicated time to know what I read doing at any given moment. They'd be bored out of my mind and really annoyed because I just kinda do whatever strikes my fancy without ever actually talking to anyone about it. Saturday I left my house to go to lunch, but instead went on a two hour hike then got dinner. It was an absolutely lovely day.
>>
i did hear wonderwall at work
by oasis

so thats suspicious
>>
>>27732722
>So when one writes the phrase gangstalking, what does one mean by that?
Generally two or more people harassing an individual in a systematic manner.

>>27732741
>It is addictive playing with people.
That's true, whatever the initial reason was it just turns into getting dopamine kicks and feed their sadism from provoking a reaction out of someone.

Don't know about the technology. If you think they have personal information from your internet use change ISP and get a VPN. You could also request a printed log if people working at your ISP are accessing your internet history.
>>
>>27732961
I believe this happened to my ex. He was found dead in his apartment a year and a half ago. He kept talking about getting wrapped up in this game. He named some specific people but he was convinced they were pushing him and pushing him to an hero.
>>
>>27727486
>YOU AINT SPESHUL BOIIIII YOU AINT SHIT NOW BE A FUCKING DRONE LIEK THE REST OF US!!!

Wow, nice NPC 3D slave nigger programming you got going on there, big dog.
>>
It is just demons jumping through people to harass someone. The same as when dream characters morph into demonic figures and turn instantly hostile to stop people from becoming too lucid. Without Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, you are an open target to the evil forces in this world. The ones in power know all about this and use it to keep people in line who might otherwise see through it and be of use to God and a threat to the satanic system of this current world.
>>
>>27733158
Nah this is a bunch of bs. If you are really getting gangstalked the perps are fully aware of what they are doing, don't try to divert liability from them.
>>
>>27727486
I heard you have to go to Walmart to get the full gangstalking experience.
>>
>>27732990
I hope they enjoyed the walk!
>>
File: garfedit.png (684 KB, 1200x357)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>27727506
>>27727525
>>27727543
>>27727562
>>27727597
>>27727915
>>27728701
>>27728606
>>27729530
>>27729675
>>27729787
>>27730114
>>27730133
>>27730185
>>27731988
>>27730278
>>27732741
>>27733158
OP here. Not a single person in this thread, aside from one of the guys above (homeless example) has managed to either 1. post basic proof of gangstalking (other than bullshit unverifiable anecdotes) or 2. managed to construct a logical situation in which you, a random retard from 4chan, would be the target of a stalking operation.

The only situations where someone would ACTUALLY get gangstalked are:
>person getting stalked is a powerful enemy of the state (i.e. MLK; would be stalked by intel agencies)
>person has important information (again, intel agencies)
>person committed a crime that requires investigation (once again, done by the state)
>person is a rare target of a group of cruel people that are actually out to fuck with you (griefers tracking you through online gaming servers, the example from above, etc). even in this scenario, you aren't getting stalked constantly, you're just being fucked with by some assholes; and for that to happen at all you need to be a lolcow.

Post proof or fuck off. Gangstalking is, in the way /x/ presents it, a paranoid schizophrenic delusion. Take your meds.
>>
>>27727486
Because people like to fuck with people all the time. Have you ever seen cyber bullying? Its essentially gang stalking but no one meets them in person. It wouldnt be a stretch to imagine some of those people would take it a step farther and fuck with people them in real life.

Theres also neighborhood watch type organizations that get paid by the city to moniter people. This has been confirmed and they sometimes make arrests.

Feds can also take advantage of these networks or make their own if there is a person of interest.

Its basically a mix of bullying, neighborhood watch groups keeping an eye on "suspicious people" it really only takes one intelligent person to get enough people in on a gangstalking group. The reasons can vary
>>
>>27733014
Not the satanic Britpop nobodies from the 90s! EVIL
>>
>>27733953
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1940981/brandy-vaughan-anti-vaccination-dead/

She seems to have proof of being gang stalked. Ending in her death.
>>
>>27733953
That's all wrong and you have absolutely no idea how the world works. Go outside once in a while.
>>
>>27733953
>and for that to happen at all you need to be a lolcow.
And if you are a "lolcow"? Then it suddenly doesn't count?
>>
>>27727486
Yes, there are lots of schizos that think they're being gangstalked.
No, that doesn't mean it doesn't actually happen.
>>
>>27732028
Nigger tier worldview, you're either 12 years old or an actual nigger retard.
>>
>>27732629
you must have been triggered pretty hard if thats the best you can come up with you fucking trash can
>>
>>27727486
the only way GS could be real is if we live in a matrix where those who rebel against it bring negative attention themself and the matrix hunts them. sort of like inception when the dream world knows someone is in it and it goes all wacky with all its inhabitants hive-minding to attack the imposter
>>
>>27735339
Or Christopher Nolan's movies are actually a blight on humanity.
>>
>>27727486
It's because I have a tendency to swkf isolate and I have sadistic tendencies. I am predisposed to murder and enjoy destruction in general.
>>
>>27727506
You are fair game
>>
Gangstalking is stalking, so press stalking charges on them.
>>
>voice 2 skull

Hate to inform you all, but that is no longer schizo territory. About 10 years ago (maybe less) there was an actual advertisement utilizing "voice to skull" technology on one of the streets of NYC. It was news in a few mainstream papers. That news has been heavily scrubbed from the internet now.

Believe it or not, know what one of the ways to defeat the advertisement? A tinfoil hat. Not even joking.
>>
>>27727506
If it's so common why am I not being offered to stalk someone while a gang stalks me ?
>>
Dispair be with you
>>
One of my gangstalkers looks like Oprah Winfrey.
>>
>>27737888
i dont like fruits
>>
>>27736198
i have enough information saved to bury this website.
>>
>>27727486
Gangstalking is an illusion because it's not people doing it. It's a form of life that has developed to utilize the non-concrete layers in reality. We are being examined by these things from all angles at all times because time means something different to them. All of our energy is put towards living our lives, all of their energy is spent examining our lives. If we aren't realized, or observed, we might as well not exist after all
>>
>>27740187
This doesn't mean that people can't try to do it. They do, but it's pretty derpy when they try. There's all sorts of holes and logical inconsistencies in action. If it's a human person or people then they are going to want to communicate or 'be observed' most likely. We have a pervasive desire for connection that overrides logical action. However, I posit that it is wholly possible for a life form to exist that can perceive reality more fully than us as well as the possibility that they don't need to be realized.
>>
>>27740187
>Gangstalking is an illusion because it's not people doing it

*points at moon*
>>
>>27740249
It's made of cheese, right?
>>
Gang stalkers are either nintendo or you pissed off a cop
>>
>>27740213
and this lifeform is pathetic because it chooses to spend its time terrorizing, threatening and mocking me for playing certain kinds of video games, eating cheetos, jerking off
>>
>>27740276
The latter possibility I described would crave 'unmodified' information, the former can't help but modify the information
>>
>>27740289
All humans, me included (Yes, I'm human. Nothing to see here...) have a god complex in one way or another
>>
>>27732028
Based

>>27732614
Nigger please https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-freemasons-corrupt-police-9054670.html
>>
>>27732741
They botched a failed initiation on me.
>>
>>27732741
Ugh it's not that hard to do, rely on your subconscious and it will feed you the same information. Christ, y'all are so far behind
>>
>>27740289
It's obviously the latter "entity" that's fucking with my life because the thing's I've experience would be impossible for humans

they clearly don't value "unmodified" information because they're constantly intervening in my life, threatening, mocking, terrorizing me, not just observing.
>>
>>27740336
.... Do you believe in the power of directed gaze?
Use that in your communications with 'them'.
They really aren't all that bad
>>
>>27740275
>nintendo

what
>>
>>27740336
>>27740342
Also, as far as I know only humans fuck with other humans. Anything else would be insane, or very secure in their position, to even think of doing so.
We're walking disease ridden war machines that survive in a radiation riddled planet where we eat damn near everything else on the planet.
>>
>>27740370
About half the cells that comprise our bodies are actually 'ours'
The rest is our 'microbiome'
>>
>>27740379
Okay I was wrong, our microbiome outnumbers us in sheer cell number by 10:1
"As of 2014, it was often reported in popular media and in the scientific literature that there are about 10 times as many microbial cells in the human body as there are human cells; this figure was based on estimates that the human microbiome includes around 100 trillion bacterial cells and that an adult human typically has around 10 trillion human cells."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_microbiome#:~:text=As%20of%202014%2C%20it%20was,and%20that%20an%20adult%20human
>>
>>27740399
To continue, the point of this is that we not only survive but also carry around and even feed on things that would absolutely murder any life that is not prepared to fight it. The same way that we cannot comprehend life being anything different, it's likely that alien life would have trouble understanding our shit. If you take a step back and look at our lives, it's actually pretty damn horrifying
>>
>>27740399
>>27740428
4chan don't give out nobel prizes, professor
>>
>>27727506
How do I aqquire a gang to help me stalk?
I'm pretty sure my 10 closest friends would all either refuse or get bored very fast.
I just want gang bros to follow random people around. It's common after all
>>
>>27732990
I wish I got gangstalked. I leave my flat maybe twice a week, and if they bothered to monitor my online activity it would basically just be
>"how to fix sink"
>"cute animals dressed in nazi clothes funny compilation"
>and translating phrases untill something hilarious shows up
>>
>>27740658
I don't think you know what you are wishing for. It's not about watching and observing you from afar but actively ruining your life and mental health.
>>
>>27740275
Kek yeah pissing off a cop, now that's hard
>>
>>27740365
https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/nintendo-leak-reveals-extreme-measures-taken-to-track-hackers
>>
>>27727506
Cops pull people over for criminal or suspected criminal behavior. What's the motive for gang stalking?
>>
>>27730213
You still active anon? Could really use someone to talk about planes with me. Talk about some insane nightmares.
>>
>>27729675
You got rejected by a woman, so get over it. It's not because she's a monster or a stalker, she just wasn't interested in you. Now rather than facing and fixing your insecurity problem you're instead attention whoring, claiming you're a stalking victim. How about growing some balls, becoming an adult, being responsible for yourself and your behavior, dropping your act and actually actively improving your pathetic life? O come across as aggressive but I really do want to help you anon.
>>
>>27741089
How would they do that when I literally never leave my flat to begin with
>>
it's the fucking KKK and other stupid fringe groups.
>>
>>27741614
nothing insane about it really other than the fact that it happens. unless you mean to just gaslight or troll in which case: happily go gobble on cock.
>>
>>27734183
Wow nice rebuttal retard lmao
>>
They fallow me around because I pissed off a high ranking mason and found out the connections to criminal organizations and how they influence elections. I loved every minute of it would do it again but better.
>>
>>27727486
it isn't real. what happens is your brain goes into a kind of flight or fight mode in certain circumstances and that causes paranoia and hyper-awareness to the world. sometimes that means you actually do notice weird things that get filtered through your delusional complex; the weirder you act the more people pick up on the fact that there is something strange about you, and sometimes they do act strangely towards you.
obviously there may be people who are being messed with by groups of people, etc, but 99 percent of this stuff is the above. or actual schizophrenics.
>>
I oft question if Gangstalking could be done by paranormal forces, either manifesting as human apparitions or briefly possessing mentally weak normies to do their bidding for an hour of the day. Maybe it's completely and totally random, maybe they're determining who to target by some metric that humans have no way of measuring, maybe they do it to everyone and only some of us notice. Maybe they don't even need to make themselves visible to constantly monitor you, but decide to do so merely to induce terror. Maybe terror and paranoia is what they feed on.
>>
I think it was real and more prevalent during 50s/60s especially in regards to the CIA, even Jesse ventura claimed to be tailed. I'm sure the acid victims were tracked, unabomber for instance.
Now if they wanted they would just peep your phone or map your wifi (i've read it can be used like radar)

CIA and psyops are still active so I'm sure they track their victims one way or another for data.

https://www.bentoandstarchky.com
/dec/mrfrc.htm
Dec is clearly schizo but many points particularly when speaking about his CIA experiences are extremely lucid compared to the rest.
>>
>>27732741
>Now ask yourself why you are not in the "club"?
Because I hate you and told you all to fuck off, repeatedly. Fuck you, luciferian scum.
No amount of anything will ever make me renounce my faith.
>>
>>27732645
Not that anon, but I'm saying that. Seemingly schizo aside that's what happened to me. Maybe be careful about what you have to say when referring to the kabbala
>>
>>27727506
>this entire post
>>
>>27727486
daily reminder that op is a narcissist or gangstalker and will literally burn in hell for eternity
that makes me laugh
gangstalking is not fun
>>
>>27727486
>Why would anyone take time out of their day to fuck with YOU SPECIFICALLY in a coordinated fashion?

because youre kkk and you people have all of the time in the world to do this
>>
>>27741592
Training by volunteer police, or child services. In England child services are reported as wearing uniforms and go around spying.
>>
if you are someone who is perceived as powerful or has some kind of use that can be exploited you will be hunted by literally everyone wanting to take advantage of you. why do people even ask these questions? it's like asking why those chimpanzees starting pimping themselves out eventually. it's because everyone is a goddamn animal.
>>
>>27743079
i hope they know that they will experience eternal torture for what they do to people like me
i pray every day for god to kill the children of the ones who did this to me
cancer
rape
anything
i dont care what it is as long as it happens to the loved ones of gangstalkers
i dont care if it makes me evil
revenge is worth it
>>
>>27743340
i thought the coronavirus was doing that.
>>
>>27743503
lol no i want at least a few billion just poof and gone
sheeple are even beings with souls so who cares
they are literally vessels for satan
>>
>>27743503
They still try to do stuff, thought, such hanging by the exit. But I bet the PTB will start cracking down on that.
>>
>>27727486
IRS is gangstalking me ngl.
>>
>>27727486
that's exactly what's so disturbing. i'm not important and i don't want to be. so why the fuck am i being gangstalked? i fucking hate this. i hope they make a move so i have an excuse to unload and die.
>>
File: 1602161832651m.jpg (91 KB, 1024x704)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Bought a hat
Made a screen name
Bought some dlc
Browsed a website
Made a post
Learned a language
Masturbated to big dick anime tiddies
Listened to a CD
Played a video game

Such mundane actions could land you on a list. Ever think about that?
>>
>>27727486
Gangstalking is really easy to protect yourself from, just grow too strong to be gangstalked
>>
>>27727486
Holy shit you’re retarded. watch the movie “I care a lot”.

Most gangstalking is because you literally are being targetted by a group of criminals for whatever reason.
>>
>>27730074
Kiwifarms stalked chris chan and reviewbrah. The onoy reason we know of those two is because they were somewhat well known. There are thousands of chris chans and reviewbrahs getting stalked every year that are not famous and who we do not know of.
>>
>>27732614
My family is mafia, and they all work as lawyers and feds, so there is definitely overlap. I know for sure that they get local thigs to do stuff so there is connection between mafia and local gangs.
>>
>>27732741
They like to create teaser media. Like “eyes wide shut”, and in this case “truman show. Basically, there was a kernel of truth in thr Truman show.
>>
>>27744186
lol review bro doesnt give a fuck which js pretty funny
the cia stalks me
not kiwifarms
and i do the same thing he does
ignore it and focus on hobbies
>>
>>27744291
Bro watch the movie “I care a lot” on netflix. Some of these people you cant escape from and they have material goals. Gangstalkers have an endgame. A $$$ endgame.
>>
>>27727486
so in case anyone is wondering if gangstalking is real
i just looked up one of my friends i played runescape with
and when i looked up his name a northrup grummon microwave radiation specialist came up
the identity he told me he was is a 36 year old man from illinois
i dont know how fake the identity he told me was cuz he had photos and shit
but its way too much of a fucking coincidence that of the 2 people with that name in this country the one that matches up with the age i was told he was is a fucking microwave radiation specialist
the fucker even finished his schooling for it literally a month before i met him on runescape
and has worked at northrup grummon since then
its fucking terrifying knowing that they are that desperate to fuck with my brain
ive been suspicous since he somehow knew my roomates sisters last name even tho i didnt tell him
and told me i had a weak bloodline
and wouldnt stfu about it
but beware people
dont make friends on the internet
they might not be who they say they are
i have a few other friends who play rs that are ex millitary
makes me wonder if they are in on it
or are being stalked too
>>
>>27744612
yeah what i meant is that you have to not let it affect you
im going to go in the discord server my "friend" who is apparantly a gangstalker plays tarkov in
and see if his reaction to me is any different now that ive posted if i know
>>
>>27733953
>I want proof. No, I need REAL proof!. Give me the proof! I need proof!
>>
>>27744901
>dont make friends on the internet
This goes for social media and tinder too. Even if you have mutual or natural seeming connection, i’ve had several stalkers ALL approach me and enter my life via social meida.

Tinder is even weirder. For a while my tinder was set to 200 mile max range or whatever. But guess what? Despite living in a very large city, i was ONLY getting results from one specific much smaller city, 300 MILES AWAY. That’s 100 miles outside tinder’s supposed max range. And only in that smaller city.the chick I met off there turned out to be guess what.

Online is the most dangerous of all since I think gangstalkers or whomever are able to manipulate it very very easily. I know theycan have access to your isp real easy if they know someone working there
>>
>>27733953
>people stalking other people online is a delusion
>people grouping up covertly to hurt other people doesn't happen
literally just kill yourself
>proof
their entire modus operandi is NOT LEAVING ANY, YOU STUPID FUCK, THIS DOESN'T WORK IF THEY LEAVE PROOF, THEY KNOW THAT, IT'S NOT HARD TO LEAVE NO HARD EVIDENCE YOU FUCKING MONG
Fuckin people like you would be absolutely unbearable, if it wasn't that you were probably paid to say this inane bullshit
>>
>>27741089
I'm not sure there are many levers they could pull to actually affect my life. I work in a secure facility so they can't fuck with me there. I live in a monitored apartment building and have my own security, so good luck. And I carry a fucking gun.
>>
>>27746237
If there is no proof of something how do you know it's happening? Through what medium do they influence you? If you don't see, hear, smell or feel/taste them, then what could they possibly be doing to you? My biggest problem is people blasting music in their cars when they drive past my apartment. They don't do it to mess with me, they do it because they are fucking brainless welfare losers without any taste. People being annoying isn't stalking, it's the normal moral decay of a crumbling society.
>>
>>27744210
No they arent your family died along time ago anom
>>
>>27727486
We only do that if your part of a study group, you're not special; your random
>>
>>27746118
yeah im taking steps to limit my access to any chat room type places online
i had some really bad experiences on runescape particularly
something is just off about that game
theyve only stalked me irl like once or twice
its always thru a screen because i honestly think they know i would just assault them if they tried it irl at this point
>>
>>27730037
It certainly got me though, I really like Frozen.. Oh no.
>>
>>27727486
>Why would anyone take time out of their day to fuck with YOU SPECIFICALLY
I don't believe in this stuff, but if I had to hazard a guess; they have to train new agents and test new methods somehow, and who better to test it on than some unimportant, lower-to-middle class loner? It's a way to perfect their methods where even if they get irrefutably caught by the target it won't matter because if the target try to tell anyone they'll just be labeled a schizo and ignored. If they sent some suit on his first assignment to watch over a high level politician and he fucks up then it won't be as easy to discredit them. But you're a faggot that's not actually looking for an honest explanation, so fuck off, retard.
>>
>>27733953
>Not a single person in this thread, aside from one of the guys above (homeless example)
>1. post basic proof of gangstalking (other than bullshit unverifiable anecdotes)
>The example is literally an anecdote
You're so fucking stupid it's baffling.
>>
ITT: absolute schizoposting
>>
>>27727486
anyone posting AI generate people should be seen as potential bots attempting to slide something. Fuck off, glow nigger.
>>
>>27749348
>aside from one of the guys above (homeless example)

the son of man

>he has nowhere to lay his head

the homeless man above...

>homeless: the xample
>>
>>27727486
You should read about CIA mind control experiments more if you think they never fuck with nobodies. It's absolutely proven and admitted by mainstream sources that the CIA ran a brothel which dosed patients with LSD without their knowledge. And that Ewen Cameron's psychic driving experiments were performed on unwitting mentally ill patients. And if books like Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon are right then they were performing similar experiments on drifters in the LA area through hospitals and other sorts of vectors.

When their goal is to get data they'll always pick the people who will be listened to, cared about and missed the least. Whether it's mental patients, dirty hippies, drug addicts, whatever group isn't given any attention. Same reason serial killers traditionally go for bums and whores.
>>
>>27733953
>The only situations where someone would ACTUALLY get gangstalked are:
>>person getting stalked is a powerful enemy of the state (i.e. MLK; would be stalked by intel agencies)

They don't even need to be powerful.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
>>
>>27727544
Projecting...
>>
>>27735339
so if this reality is basically a virus that has signalled it's time is up then what happens if you kill yourself?
>>
Faggots around ke gangstalk me. Hack all my shit abd everything you can imagine
>>
>>27751177
The fagmasons 7sed my.mom to give me their faggy lil.virus too
>>
>>27751196
Pure fucking psychopaths and or are possesed by demons
>>
>>27730213
Imagine paying thousands of dollars in jet fuel and pilot wages just to creep out a paranoid autistic teenager who said some silly shit once on a Taiwanese chess forum
>>
>>27733014
Don’t look back in anger anon.
>>
File: xschiz.jpg (62 KB, 852x480)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
This board makes me weep for humanity.
>>
>>27727486
>t. Freemason gangstalker
>>
>>27727486
bro imagine thinking you're this alone in the universe that nobody would synchronize their activity with you just out of luck or laws of attraction X)
>>
>>27735865
Yep
>>
>>27752977
The question is did the guy KNOW the damage they'd do? I've written manuscripts and stories that in retrospect I've sort of disliked, but I never wrote them with the explicit intent to hurt others.

Did Nolan realize that making a mass produced movie featuring, or rather, heavily implying suicide as a way to wake up from a dream, and suggesting everyone was in a dream, might have some terrible consequences in the off chance people WERE ALIVE AND NOT IN A DREAM?

Or did he wanna be a director and made his film with innocence, the joy of acting and directing for its own sake?
>>
>>27727486
I don't know about you but Intel has it I'm a very attractive man and the other men feel threatened for some dumb reason. I couldn't give two shits about their wives man
>>
Oprah Winfrey gangstalker
>>
>>27727486
this morning there was a van parked directly across the street from my house, and the driver immediately met my gaze when i peeped through my upstairs bathroom window for a few seconds. i also noted he was wearing a red hat, which is a signal they've been giving me so i know it's them.
>>
lol one time a little bald guy was walking behind me trying to be scary so i stopped and he passed by me then i started walking behind him

he took a left, i took a right and then i heard him sigh lol
>>
>>27727915
truth
>>
>>27733953
>>person is a rare target of a group of cruel people that are actually out to fuck with you (griefers tracking you through online gaming servers, the example from above, etc). even in this scenario, you aren't getting stalked constantly, you're just being fucked with by some assholes; and for that to happen at all you need to be a lolcow.
this one happened to me
>>
>>27751112
Wake up in the year 2010

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.