[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iqgs79iaijq01.jpg (258 KB, 1125x1068)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
Why have an intelligence agency if everyone knows it exists? The mere fact of knowing an entity exists means you can actively put up defense barriers against it. So why have an intelligence agency everyone knows exists? I'm looking at you, CIA. We all know what you're up to. We see the outcomes. We can fight against them or fight with them.
Here's a question: who am I? Why am I posting? What is my end goal? Do you know? Can you actively try to defend against my actions.

You probably know these things, and can fight against them all you wish. Just as I know what you've been up to, and have my own outlook on your actions. I see why you do what you do, but you'd do it so much better if no one knew you were out there.

Pyra pyra,
The Alpha
>>
>>27332420
Making the fact that an agency is manipulating the timeline public makes that manipulation much more effective and much harder to detect, because people's natural pattern recognition combines with that background knowledge to make them perceive patterns they don't immediately understand as potential manipulation. This partially dissolves people's relationship to reality which makes it easier for manipulative agencies to act and makes their actions more effective.
>>
>>27332420
you sincerely believe the intelligence agencies aren't a front for something else? you have much to learn
>>
Lets say we are in combat and I'm carrying a shield. We both know I have something that could protect me. But only I know how effective that shield will be. You have no idea how good I am with that shield, so you charge at me anyways thinking my guarding isn't that good. That shield is the intelligence agency.
>>
>expecting materialists to consider such things
>>
>>27332772
this is utterly inaccurate and lame-brained
>>
>>27332851
Give me a refute.
>>
>>27332867
how can i tell you how wrong you are when you aren't even describing anything resembling the truth
>>
>>27332877
You're not ready to understand it. Why carry a shield in a war zone if everyone knows i'm carrying it?
>>
>>27332905
>war zone
lol you're really in outer space, it's not 1980
>>
>>27332420
You know their name but you know nothing about what they're actively doing at the moment
>>
>>27332772
This is such a retarded analogy, get some friends to talk about your ideas with instead of just stewing in your own stupidity
>>
File: vdvdvd.jpg (393 KB, 1274x800)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>27332905
Why do venomous animals advertise the presence with bright colors?
>"deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy, the fear to attack."

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.