[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1589457944987.png (172 KB, 565x396)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>70 y.o father in the hospital about to die
>me as a 20 y.o guy that doesn't know what to do
>41 y.o disabled mother that can't work
>have literally $0 income
>have no clue how i'm gonna pay the bills
>have no idea how i'm gonna get out of this
This it it /x/. I think I'm ready for some kind of spell or something that could make my life to have at least 1% of probability of success.
>>
>>27331990
>>70 y.o father in the hospital about to die
>>me as a 20 y.o guy that doesn't know what to do
Your dad was 50 when he fathered you, no wonder you don't know what to do. You're retarded.
>>
ah yes it's simple, the money spell. listen closely OP for you will only hear the answer to your troubles once.
>find a quiet spot
>sit comfortably
>close your eyes
>visualize what you dont suck at
>exit your trance reformed
>seek the chosen employer
>one willing to trade you currency for your labor
>manifest your skills to pay the bills
>>
>>27332010
Those are circumstances out of his control anon...
Not quite sure what to say that could solve your problems Op. I pray you somehow whether this storm that can come into your life.
>>
leave them. go live on your own
>>
>>27332036
That's right. I'm completely fucked t b h. He was the only one that had an income and now he's gone. I'm making the paper stuff to take control of his bank account but seems like it will take time, not quite sure what to do in the meanwhile.
>>
>>27332038
It's the best bet, but it's hard to leave my mother honestly. It's like a charge of conscience that i will forever deal with.
>>
>>27331990
If you're that desperate go into the military. Unless we go to war with China you'll be out in 4 years and have benefits, some savings and a skillset.
>>
>>27332051
I'm not American and I live in a 3rd world country, plus i can't get into the military because I don't have highschool.
>>
>>27332054
Hate to tell you this but you were screwed from the beginning, its not your fault though. best thing you can do is find any job you can, fast. just have some source of income and go from there.
>>
>>27332093
I know I was fucked up since I was born. I'm conscious of that. I was just quite unlucky I'd say.

Yeah the best thing I could do is to find a job, but that's not so easy in undeveloped countries, you either have contacts or not the get job. That's the hardest part, and I don't even have highschool. You ever had some issues in life similar to mine?
>>
>>27332131
You speak English man. How about seeking out a truck dispatcher job? Hours are fucked and you deal with retarded people sometimes but the pay is decent. Also, finish high school bro. You ain't going anywhere without it. Please.
>>
>>27331990
Don't worry, the hunger will guide you.
>>
>>27331990
This is a difficult situation, which i fear will also happen to me in the future.

If i was you i would spend as little money as possible until you figure out your situation. Life is chaos and we all end up screwed in the end anyway. Good luck.
>>
>>27332150
I think i could finish it off in 2 years if everything goes well. You can also guess why i didn't go to school and lost so many years.

I will try and ask for any job to my relatives, better than nothing I guess.
>>
>>27332160
Damn, bless you if you're ever in my pants. Do you have a job at least?
>>
File: 1606863901591.jpg (96 KB, 792x558)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>27331990
My father is 60 and I'm barely 21. If he gets covid I'm gonna have to support a family of three with no previous work experience or any real manual labor skills.
My programming skills are the most basic shit. Like java "hello world" tier.
I'm fucking scared.
>>
>>27332177
Or better yet, maybe forgo the general highschool or whatever that shit is called and learn a good trade? Plumber, mechanic, that sort of shit. Those handymen are always needed.
>>
>>27332186
I really can't imagine the amount of people that are like us. Do you think we're just a few bunch of unlucky faggots or there are millions of people just as unlucky as us?
>>
>>27332189
I would look for a course, there are tons of free ones. But due to this quarantine i really doubt I could go presentially.
>>
File: yay.jpg (10 KB, 282x179)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>27332202
Yeah, this pandemic shit affects people in the worst ways. I hope everything works out for you and you get a great job. I believe in you, anon.
>>
File: deadlift.png (1.01 MB, 1014x768)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>27332196
On top of that I'm from Venezuela lmao.
If I were living on USA I'd be learning a trade no problem, I'm not the kind of guy who thinks anything less than a STEM career means you're a failure. I'd be happy to know I'm useful and can bring something to the table.

But currently, I'm fucking useless. My only hope is that dad lives till I graduate college, so I can make him proud.
>>
>>27332177
this. you have relatives at least. tell them you're looking for a job, go to interviews and convince them you're a hard worker and your sad situation. you're young so i'd say your chances of finding some kind of menial work at least wouldn't be too hard. sure someone will feel sorry for you and give you a chance. can you farm? possibly sell fruit, veggies on the side? live in a touristy area or have reachable access to one? beg for money to tourists (it'll give you a chance to be creative and have fun with it). there's no shame in it. i live in america and i see homeless people on every corner asking for food and money all day every day. there's always a way anon, you'll figure it out
>>
>>27332264
>beg for money to tourists
Are you a time traveler? I think you forgot in what year we currently are.
>>
I highly recommend teaching yourself to window tint or vinyl wrap cars. You can learn off of YouTube pretty easily and you can make a large margin quite easily with cheap fb and Google ads
>>
>>27331990
1. Get to work
2. Open up about your situation mildly after you land a job to gain the sympathy of others
3. Work as hard as you can so people know you're serious about having a stable income
4. Ask for a raise after a few months if you sense your good morality and effort in the workplace is making a difference
5. Profit hopefully
Might want to stop playing around on 4chan and get serious.
>>
>>27331990
There's no magic pill man. Get a job, it's as simple as you think it is.
>>
>>27331990
ive heard of this one speel that actually has a very high rate of success
>first, get off your fatass and get a job
>use the money to pay the bills and basic commodities, save whatever you have leftover
>you now have a money reserve to lean on if something happens, try hard at work to move up the ranks also
>>
>>27332131
Bro, are you by any chance mexican? Im asking because i am and i lived through something similar. If u are there's this company named LLS SOLUTIONS and the only requirement to get in there is to have internet and speak a fluent English. It's a job where u are the interpreter of latinos in the us who don't speak english, pretty easy, straightforward and a really good pay
>>
>>27331990
Should have got a job, loser. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>27332010
John Tyler the 10th president of the United States and born in 1790 still has a living grandchild
>>
>>27331990
How far does 100$ go in your country?
>>
Don't have anything valuable to add in terms of guidance, but just wanna let you know that I'll be rooting for you.

Hang in there, you'll overcome this.
>>
>>27332010
a 50 yo male and a 21 yo female. hmmm.
>>
>>27331990
Play the last 3 digits from my post on the lottery, TRUST ME.
>>
>>27331990
get minimum wage job, pay bills, put rest into NIO stock.
>>
>>27332131
false. there are hella job openings everywhere. you just think some jobs are beneath you.

t. third world fag
>>
I don't know
Good luck though Anon, I'll send you a little packet of loosh with a heart and my signature on it
>>
>>27331990
use the law of attraction
>>
>>27331990
Are you willing to sell your body? You can try being a gay, twink cam boy for cash. Won't make as much as a cam girl, bit it might work.
>>
>>27331990

Ditch disabled mother.

Work.
problems solved.
>>
>>27331990
Make sure your dad accepts Christ
>>
>>27331990
similar situation here, im thinking ropus pocus
>>
>>27331990
He should have life insurance. If not, you're fucked. Sell the house, reorganize the assets into a living arrangement you and your mom can afford. She needs to get off her ass and work, or try to claim more benefits.
>>
File: 1610508811379.webm (530 KB, 360x360)
530 KB
530 KB WEBM
>>27331990
It is your destiny to live in bushes on the sides of interstate exit ramps and riverbanks, and to live the NEET style as God intended, crazed and in the wilderness and on your own terms.
>>
Do you live with your mother? If yes, are you able to downsize your living conditions a bit and move into something like subsidized housing? If your mother is disabled, is she on disability? If so, you can use that money to pay for bills (and perhaps even some kind of housing assistance), while trying to offset other costs with other social programs such as food stamps for yourself.

It wouldn't be the best outcome, but it seems like a decent place to start and build from.
>>
>>27331990
frogposter. suffer.
>>
>>27332441
>LLS SOLUTIONS
I think this might be useful for me, anon. Can you explain further? I'm not from Mexico but I do live in South America.

>>27333546
For some reason we can't get the pension money, i've been doing the paper stuff before corona started and now I have to wait till everything gets back to normal. But yes that's a huge help.
>>
>>27333567
why you gotta name yourself Jesus man not cool... Jesus would never tell a frogposter to suffer...
>>
>>27331990

Join the military
>>
>>27331990
Does he have life insurance? Look into also potentially govermnt programs for being a caregiver for your mom. There is a lot of help out there. Is your father a veteran? Are you? There are financial programs for those situations as well.

I am so sorry you are going through this. It will be ok! Have faith.
>>
>>27333961
I'm not sure but he does have a medical program that covers the cost. He was in the military for many years and then left to become a lawyer, been working as one until now
>>
>>27331990
I'm sorry OP, I don't have much advice other than to just get out there and start taking life by the balls. You got this. I'm sorry you're going through this, and God bless
>>
You will get paid for looking after your disabled mom. Go to your social security office and ask for help. Meanwhile, try to look for a job. Cut cable. Cut Netflix. Keep the bills minimum.
>>
>>27331990
You still around OP?
>>
>>27331990
cast a spell of job application at some businesses near you. being young, you should have little to no difficulty in finding a job. if your mother is disabled she should be receiving gibs and can take care of herself
>>
>>27334142
>le firm handshake boomer meme
rope yourself
>>
>>27331990
is this in the usa?
sad
>>
>>27332186
if he gets covid he'll have a flu for a week and recover. i thought it would be the end of my parents too but it wasn't. don't give in to the fear
>>
>>27334159
get a job hippie
>>
File: 1606600699496.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>27331990
https://youtu.be/J-p_0FDlpkw
>>
>>27331990
I think your dad might be your grandpa, anon.
>>
>>27331990
Why is this on x
>>
File: mands.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>27334490
Because anon is so sad its spooky.
>>
>>27331990
Good luck OP, sending you some good vibes. Hope everything works out for you.
>>
>>27332038
This right here, OP.
>>
>>27332032
Underrated post
>>
>>27332379
How are you supposed to practice that without any money to try? Wrap is pretty expensive and so are cars. You can "learn" from watching but noone will hire you with zero experience.
>>
>>27331990
Leave them. Get a job, your own place, stay out of debt, jail. and learn trades. Read books and learn useful things: home economics, how to use tools, how to fix stuff. Eat healthy and stay fit, cooking and exercising at home is cheap. Learn personal finance - do the opposite of everything they say on /biz.
You can do it, Anon. Pray to God and get your life together.
>t. disabled and had shit parents also

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.