[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 001.png (58 KB, 500x417)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Welcome to the Nobody General

>Who is the Nobody?
The Nobody is a figure alive today who has extraordinary spiritual powers, including the ability to control reality with their conscious and unconscious mind. He is a man of no wealth or worldly acclaim through whom it seems God has chosen to manifest his strength and wisdom. He is said to carry the Logos, making him a fearless truth-teller and a menace to the powers that be.

Instead of receiving strength through a superiority/inferiority mechanism, the Nobody proves to them time and time again that a whole planet filled with creative, ingenious, spiritually ascended humans who are individually sovereign yet globally unified through consciousness can achieve greater things than a planetary empire of darkness, and control.
He is not a messiah, he's just like you but he has found the keys to the kingdom within himself through sheer will, just like you will.

>What is the general picture?
It’s important we start replying to the good posts and ignoring the hateful ones, or the ones here to argue. So call upon their heads the forces of heaven for peacefulness, clarity, and wisdom. If this place is to be more than a squandered opportunity, an overgrown garden, it requires voices such as yours, but many more.

Focus on increasing your service to others and be more loving to yourself and everyone in order to raise your vibrational and consciousness level, and learn to to forgive yourself and others. This will change the vibration of the planet, raise the shared consciousness of humanity, and change humankind one person at a time.
If this is your first time here, just remember, it’s going to be ok. You may take shelter and find rest.
>>
ded
>>
>>27330623
Fuck off
>>
File: 1605568411092.jpg (41 KB, 333x574)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
Why make this life one of genetic lineages then only to require of you to hate that? Why phrase it as if you must be a literal archnemesis to everyone you encounter?
>>
>>27329786
Doesn't matter the reason does it
anyone who thinks how they feel
changes anything for anyone but themselves

is delusional

but at least they confess what their delusions are
making it easy
to imagine what they'll do next
>>
>>27330644
Everything you have ever experienced is a feeling
>>
>>27330652
that changes nothing for anyone
I'm aware
:D
>>
>>27330661
Everything you have ever done or said is a feeling :)
>>
uncomfortable
>>
>>27330623
>Welcome to the Schizo General
>>Who is a Schizo?
>A schizo is a figure alive today who has extraordinary spiritual powers, including the ability to control reality with their conscious and unconscious mind. He is a man of no wealth or worldly acclaim through whom it seems God has chosen to manifest his strength and wisdom. He is said to carry the Logos, making him a fearless truth-teller and a menace to the powers that be.
>Instead of receiving strength through a superiority/inferiority mechanism, a Schizo proves to them time and time again that a whole planet filled with creative, ingenious, spiritually ascended humans who are individually sovereign yet globally unified through consciousness can achieve greater things than a planetary empire of darkness, and control.
>He is not a messiah, he's just like you but he has found the keys to the kingdom within himself through sheer will, just like you will.
>>What is the general picture?
>It’s important we start replying to the good posts and ignoring the hateful ones, or the ones here to argue. So call upon their heads the forces of heaven for peacefulness, clarity, and wisdom. If this place is to be more than a squandered opportunity, an overgrown garden, it requires voices such as yours, but many more.
>Focus on increasing your service to others and be more loving to yourself and everyone in order to raise your vibrational and consciousness level, and learn to to forgive yourself and others. This will change the vibration of the planet, raise the shared consciousness of humanity, and change humankind one person at a time.
>If this is your first time here, just remember, it’s going to be ok. You may take shelter and find rest.

FTFY
>>
>>27330664
Oh I don't know about that
my experience of it is just a feeling
but there is everyone thing that isn't me to keep in mind

so until I can pick the brains of rocks
I can only imagine
if throwing one is nothing more then a feeling
>>
What I love about the world
-Beautiful
-Many interesting things to see
-Many physical and mental paths to choose between

What I dislike about the world
-It can be a very painful world to be in sometimes
-It's easy to make a misjudgement and make a mistake causing you to forget priorities
-We are too separated sometimes

What I don't know about the world
-The heart of what people envision the world to be in their most spectacular of dreams

What I want to see in the world
-A more focus-oriented theme in our daily dialects and body language for what would be useful for a more cut-gemstone experience in life
-More physical and empowering habits we can base our foundations of living on
-Respect for our global strengths and weaknesses
>>
every day in this world feels like a dream
>>
The Nobody is a Cheap Thrill
>>
>>27330720
yip
>>
>>27330577
I'm not a rock in the labrynth
>>
I want more Nobody icky sex chats!
>>
File: 0.jpg (36 KB, 720x397)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>
>>27330760
Nobody isnt that kind of person
>>
>>27330760

I want to cuddle wamen and make her breakfast, then tie a belt around her neck :)
>>
File: 77v353.gif (2.06 MB, 480x270)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB GIF
>>27330760
>>
Are you enjoying the nobody thread?
>>
>>27330623
There's never not ascended masters on the planet.
>>
>>27330807
i found ur problem right here, wrestling with men because you cant get a feme anon
>>
>>27330827
not exclusively at the moment
>>
>>27330827
can u take ur penis out ur hand for 5 secs and stop cooming over the nobody
>>
>>27330672
>Welcome to the Schizo General
>>>/pol/285468561
>>
>>27330827
Not really wondering how to permanently leave and if thats the best idea
>>
manifesting powers consciously will inherently grant wealth and worldly acclaim.

no great practicioner of magic has ever been a nobody because its antithetical to properly wielding powers.
>>
>>27330760
... Hey. That's a secret. Shh!
>>
>>27330842
posting things like this will get u killed irl anon
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (71 KB, 664x800)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>27330760
>>
>>27330827
No. are you enjoying thinking the op is working?? ;)
>>
>>27330720
Free if you do it right and successfully divide by zero.
>>
>>27330859
Maybe that’s the point of the nobody?

They restrain from using power or exercise it subtly within their sphere of influence so as to never exalt themself. Magic without ego.
>>
>>27330890
>>27330720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-n7EOtMA&ab_channel=SiaVEVO
>>
>>27330873

Moon yey
>>
>>27330891
guess thats why hes in charge and not you or I anon
>>
>>27330827
It may not be an enjoyable one, but thankfully it isn't bad.
>>
>>27330873
Aurora is going to come visit me? that sounds rapey?? I thought she was a nature girl who loves blood?? That was an old phase though??
>>
>>27330873
Chess?
https://lichess.org/dsRvinOK
>>
>>27330896
I had a dream... I me tioned it lastt thread I had a cut and people kept putting stuff in it that made it do weird things eventuallually it made half my face black and the cut was basically a black flower today she tweeted that with the caption ill visit you in your dreams with the gash on her for arm
>>
>>27330917
Idk if tweet but it was on her youtube
>>
This is the best that it's gonna get
>>
>>27330913
>https://lichess.org/dsRvinOK
u couldnt pawn ur pepe into a feme anon, let alone check mate one irl - now how does this make u feel
>>
>>27330760
Hey babe, I missed you ;)
>>
>>27330869
Is TN a threat to pol?
>>
the word is literally pet.

to pet someone.

seriously?

am I now going to tell you that I heard her say "I'm petting you"

in the alternate reality of blind torment
>>
>>27330948
:)
>>
>>27330623
Feedback is welcome. Finished in 7 days. If any of you know a good producer it’s definitely better with headphones :|
>>
>>27330641
@Jesuspeople none of you got an answer?
>>
>>27330948
You motherfuckers gotta get out of my head lol. Or am I picking you up. I forget. Is it the chicken of the fucking egg..

does it matter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHpDPuh8A2Q
>>
>>27330967
On SoundCloud sorry
>>
>>27330950
the threat is all the surveillance that microwaves produce on this site that can cook a raw chicken, make you toast and sunny side up eggs newfag
>>
>>27330974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Km20uAs5Oc&ab_channel=AlexChamberlain
>>
>>27330991
nobody likes taylor swift, shes fugly and the makeup and plastic surgery makes it worse
>>
>>27330991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MPw4vlQt0Y
>>
>>27331000
Your connected
>>
>>27330996
>>27331000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8MC_IAi6hc&ab_channel=ShadyLyrics
>>
>>27331008
Tell me about it....
>>
>>27330986
I heard the nobody did pic related. Can I too?
>>
>>27331028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur_wAcYDnuA&list=RDUr_wAcYDnuA&start_radio=1&ab_channel=TaylorSwiftVEVO
>>
>>27331034
Now you're connected lol!
>>
>be full of blood
>not be continuously amazed at that shit to the point of revering it and nature alike as sacred
>shitpost anime reaction .gifs while hunting the ghosts of dead companions as Pokemon on your burner device
>literally shapeshift or project into an astral form
>only really works in the null field until things get too fucky again
>think about filing tax returns and maybe expatriating to the jungle to start a canned soda stand near tourista shops selling imported mass-produced/knock-off meme t-shirts detailing how you favor coca leaf infused free trade organic espresso beans after rigorous blind taste tests against Folgers and Starbuck PepsiCo
>use real sugar in your sweet teas
>get sued by an insulin-sensitive method actor, make the news cycle for about a day before being quietly murdered by the margarine mafia for having the gall to use all that extra milk to make ice cream drinks for the alcoholic boomers patronizing the newly added back 9 on a two week "Golf the Mayan Ruins" get-a-way package from Carnivale Tours
>win the same package on Wheel of Fortune a week after the resort has been bombarded from low orbit
>only realize after arriving at smoldering crater that Alex Trebek was Vanna's first love and was truly the game show host the whole time
>all pictures of Pat Sajek mysteriously vanishing out of Wal-Mart Superstore check-out tabloid entertainment
>AI unexpectedly shuts down internet in certain locales to try and figure out why all the isolates aren't choosing assimilation
>Zerg start emerging from the tunnel ruins left behind by the alpha Graboid >Bert secures a three season guarantee after successful pre-pilot screenings, ends up being the last show on television using live ammo instead of CGI
>knowledge of gunpowder lost during transition to fundamentalism in a Sid Meier's Civ6 inverted tournament at local DnD clubhouse
>clubhouse burned by church clergy, boys and girls presumed raped and murdered after finishing Christian rap album
>>
>>27330974

Ytho it's probably comfy
>>
>>27330967
It's nice anon
>>
Fuck.

I don't want to go to sleep.

Nothing to distract me from the voices then.
>>
>>27331030
no, u cant, and if you could, you wouldnt want that burden, put yourself in his shoes, imagine waking up one day and everyone is telling you youre a god and blah blah blah, imagine what kinda impact that does to your phycology, some how he can hack it, at least guberment knows to keep him away from media, he fucking hates them
>>
Bless you anon, thats beautiful. Its really incredible that so many people are getting on board with increasing our vibration. Just reaching out to people one anon at a time.
Bless you all!
>>
>>27331103
:)<3
>>
>>27331092
kek
were you at that summit, spooked the fuck out of everyone because he was right and this stockholm syndrome came down on everyone like hes a fucking guru, and that really mad him mad, thought the best part is when he told HRC to go fuck herself
>>
>>
>>27330623
“All the nobodies wanna be somebodies”
>>
>>27331191
you just reiterated your point by name fagging
>>
>>27331200
Okay Karen
>>
>>27331072
Thanks anon :)
>>
>>27331214
wait, that's ur comeback?
you should just stop posting
>>
I have become comfortably numb
>>
>>27330859
God and the Angels do most of the Nobodies Magic for him. All the Nobody has to do is keep his feet on the ground and not go bonkers. The Nobodies hand chakras are W.I.D.E open tho and he might be able to do Healings one day. The 3rd WoS opened them for him.
>>
>>27330950
YESYEZYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESTHENOBODYFUCKINGHATESPOL.

STUPID CUNTS.
>>
>>27330859
Perhaps he’s the kind to take a vow of poverty
>>
>>27331030
That text isn't too far off the truth.
>>
arcadia
>>
>>27331223
i like the lyrics and the beats did you sample them yourself?
>>
>>27331092
The Nobody was bred for his role by God. Like a dog. So he can hack it. Just.
>>
To the Ayys of Darkness and Chaos
Sorry I punk'd you but the whole idea was to troll a couple of relatives.
Please cease and desist your mindbreakery indefinetely, as someone has to say it. Thanks, Cheers, - Nobody
>>
sehnsucht
>>
>>27331287
i dont think you have a clue what youre saying, just another paid to post
>>
>>27331322
Achtung! Mein Nobody! lel
>>
>>27330859
Wrong
>>
gehstung
>>
>>27331333
You don't think but you are not sure. The reality of it seems Waaaaaay too bonkers but you can tell that I speak with assurance. Also not so much with the ego. Not a boast. Clearly not a schizo.
>>
Eifersucht ist die Leidenschaft
Die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft
>>
>>27330623
hamtaro was fun
>>
Fingerspitzengefühl
>>
Hmmmm
>>
Gleichgewichtsakt
>>
Yo yall ever been asked if or called 'the german'?
>>
lel what have I started :D
>>
Gemütlichkeit
>>
Selbstbefriedigung
>>
>>27331391
Ok I am not staying on this thread for 3 hours or whatever it was last time. This just a message for the anon who doesn't think that tN can see Will o' the Wisps. He can and when the time is right then he can obviously prove that very easily. It gets MUCH weirder than that though. Think on that. Anyhow; I'll be back to chat in several weeks or so. Or; if u saw the post in the last thread = David Lynch.
>>
imagine talking in german trying to present false IDs, is this what they teach you fags in school today or u just simply reading script to get paid .30 a post
>>
Großbusig
>>
>>27330623
Moя кoшкa cпит днём и игpaeт нoчью
>>
Backpfeifengesicht
>>
>>27331065
Thank you anon, this is going feature first in my 2021 copypasta file.
>>
>>27331438
European humor is like i wanna hang myself after listening to their so called comedy
>>
>>27331450
Go ahead.
>>
/ng/ census survey reports that less than 10% of the user database doesn't shower like they should
>>
well there it is I guess. I mean to dsay that there's like ayss everywhere
>>
>>27331438
Was zum Fick hast du grade gesagt? Ich lasse dich wissen dass ich als allerbester meine Marine Seelöwen Klasse abgeschlossen habe, an vielzähligen geheimen Überfällen gegen die Al-Kaida teilgenommen habe, und mehr als 300 bestätigte Abschüsse zählen kann.
>>
>>27331471
I probably have too many showers. Is that what you mean?
>>
>>27331479
>Was zum Fick hast du grade gesagt? Ich lasse dich wissen dass ich als allerbester meine Marine Seelöwen Klasse abgeschlossen habe, an vielzähligen geheimen Überfällen gegen die Al-Kaida teilgenommen habe, und mehr als 300 bestätigte Abschüsse zählen kann.
Tip: Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."
>>
>>27331438
What the fuck ru going on about?
>>
>>27331493
Danke, nein. Ich beherrsche die Sprache der Poeten-Nation voll und ganz, bin ich ja doch eines ihrer Kinder.
>>
File: 1610330963325.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>27331479
>>
>>27331478
Did I make them all stand to attention or something? Shit got cringe?
>>
>>27331505
Yes indeed shit will be cringe when they invade.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/42441598
>>
yall just secret nazis getting triggered must be that. one german word and line and the whole ng is a fucking nazi rally :D
>>
I can't stand silence.
>>
>>27331505
Aliens is less weird than the Nobody. Aliens would more likely obey the laws of physics. Unless there is an alien Nobody. WOOOOOOOAAAH!! Do Angels count as Aliens?
>>
>>27331518
Nationalsozialismus und deren Unterstützung oder Verharmlosung ist verboten in meinem Land. Netter Versuch du glühender Hund
>>
>>27330786
Ouch.
>>
>>27331533
The most influential (and best) German band is Can. Demi-Gods.
>>
>>27331534

Wot in a fun way not a murder way
>>
Poopf got impeached again
>>
>>27331548
2021 is already better than 2020 then.
>>
>>27331543
Torture
>>
>>27331542
Noch nie davon gehört. Ich steh auf KIZ und Trailerpark
>>
>>27331555
Checked
>>
Peter Popoff is The Nobody. Ish bout to pop off.
>>
how be will so much in complete and non hit
>>
>>27331577
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? THOSE WORDS LOOK LIKE RANDOM GIBBERISH!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27331485
Day 6
>>
The fucking nobody ™ just flew over my house

I'm literally shaking WTF will the protect come true???

https://youtu.be/LbITOA_eRBk
>>
The same argument on repeat. Hate. It's so stupid, how do I make it stop. Bout to go to div maybe.
>>
>>27331600
Bro I want to fly wooooooooooo
>>
>>27331555

What's torture?
>>
>>27331436
that anon here, you're not the Nobody man
>>
>>27331603
Ask me anything Alex I’ll answer it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJWp5a3Fu_0&ab_channel=JaboodyDubs

What level Mason is Peter Popoff? 8?
>>
File: woooOOOOooooooo!!!!!.gif (558 KB, 500x200)
558 KB
558 KB GIF
>>27331605
Meant to say *prophesy

Who doesn't anon only in dreams and AP
>>
>>27331617
I never said I was. Did I? In any case; how do/would you know 4 sure? Just bcos u have certain info then that doesn't mean ur right. Don't get too attached to what at this stage are just theories. "I" know a lady with scars all over her body. She has powers of telelathy and can heal at distance. Amongst many other things.
>>
>>27331617
Also; it is probably WAY too much 4u: for something that u have been COMPLETELY obsessed with for a year plus; for it to suddenly be talking to you. You cannot, at this stage, handle it.
>>
Stop stalking me yall.
>>
File: 04e.jpg (57 KB, 600x756)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>27331667
>>
>>27331641
How do you fall asleep on your back, I have trouble sleeping and it impacts my ap
>>
>>27331675

Fuck you I'll stalk you if I want
>>
Transformers: War For Cybertron from Netflinx is that fire.
>>
>>27331683
You'll stalk your face binch.
>>
i can't see me loving nobody but you. Fo all muh life.
>>
>>27331682
Listen to my advice or don't

Please start taking Melatonin ASAP if you haven't already , get used to not using a pillow if you are is the best advice i can give you now anon, try to also keep a good posture at all times and remember your dreams
>>
File: crop.jpg (35 KB, 1280x1280)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>
>>27331694

Well clearly it's attached to me, thankfully
>>
>>27331719
No. It's attached to your face.
>>
>>27331617
Alright; I'm going to bed. Lastly though - I implore God to strike me down this instant if I am lying about the Wisps. At some point in the future what I am saying will likely become common knowledge and then you will hear about it again that way. Otherwise remember what I said about David Lynch and on what date. Anon - you are right about the existance of tN but that doesn't mean that you have all the facts of the case straight. But the fact that you are so obsessed with it means that you have a good Cosmic Nose so to speak. I am actually quite impressed. Aaaaaalrighty!! Take care!!
>>
>>27331733
Ok retard
>>
>>27331667
I wasn't the one who replied to you with a pic, by the way
>>
>>27331702
I can see you loving cheesecake more.
>>
Wait whats the film called?
>>
>>27331685
Nothing with the name transformers on it apart from that old cartoon and the actual toys is good.
>>
>>27331242
So does the nobody just try to walk as righteously as possible and be kind?

Like trying to embody the energy of a loving God or trying to shine as bright as possible without elevating themself?

Or am I imagining The Nobody to be too empathetic and humble?
>>
>>27331733
You're not lying, just mistook about being him
>>
>>27331754
>obviously didn't watch
>>
>>27331749
I didn't think you were. It didn't seem like your style. There is a certain dignity about you.
>>
>>27331757
That is basically 100% spot on.
>>
>>27331753
The film is called "Honey I Shrunk Your Weiner" starring Rick Moranis.
>>
>>27331763
I just might, but nothing with that name has looked remotely promising in like the last twenty years
>>
>>27331782
I dont believe them either
>>
>>27331620
HOW TO MAKE THE "LISTEN" STOP
>>
>>27331242
Stop the lies already pls :(
>>
>>27331799
>what is cloaking
>what is focus
>what is choice
Come on now
>>
>>27331607
You, always, of course.
>>
>>27331782
They can reskin the whole 80's Generation 1 template with War For Cybertron and it would be even better than it was. Though they need Soundwaves old voice back. But it is basically is a Generation 1 prequel with most of the old Transformers intact before they went to Earth.
>>
>>27331761
Probably not. I experience vast supernatural events all the time. I can make my heart chakra glow just by thinking about it. The only girl I loved has scars on her back. When I look up at stars in the sky then they start moving around. Other people have seen this. Many other things. I could go on for a long time. And you know what; I couldn't really care less if you think I am him or not. It seems pretty likely to me though. Either way; there is something inconceivably VAST that is going on with me. For reals yo.
>>
>>27331806
Cloaking... Hiding. Hiding is a bitch move, but ok.

Focus: his world. My world isneven allowed to exist. And 4 chan. And the potato currently.

Choice? A luxury.
>>
>>27331775
I appreciate the response. If you’re open to helping me understand deeper, I’d appreciate it.

I imagine the nobody would feel incredibly conflicted about their role, if they were even aware of it. I imagine they’ve caught glimpses of their ability throughout their lives, but always chocked it up to coincidence or seeing what they want to see. I imagine the nobody is content with staying a nobody and is deeply afraid that there may be a higher purpose for them. There would likely be some deep inner struggle between embracing their destiny and wanting to simply be “Nobody.”
The Nobody likely knows if they fully embrace their destiny, there are two outcomes:
1) They develop schizophrenia and live in constant doubt of whether or not they are who they believe.
2) They’re right about their destiny and have to face their deepest fear that God has a divine plan for them.

I could be wrong, but the profile of the nobody seems to be that of an individual destined for greatness who wants nothing more than to be an average, but kind, person. A nobody.
>>
>>27331728

Wot
>>
>>27331820
Perhaps you’re The Nobody in your own story.
You and others have seen what you can do, the question is what will you do with it? Will you seek to glorify yourself or seek to help others as a servant?
Do you want to be somebody or nobody?
>>
>>27331577
Get me the fuck out of my mothers house and the curse will be broken.
>>
>>27331807

I'm hardly torture, you like me. :)
>>
>>27331782
Anyways it's a trilogy(3 Seasons). The second season was just released and it only has 6 episodes that are about a half hour for each season. It is worth at least a chance. They could have had at least 10 episodes per season. Omega Supreme was awesome in the first season. Solid 8.5 out of 10 or maybe 8.8.
>>
>>27331843
easier said then done
>>
>>27331757
Why can't you do both? Embody godly energy and be very empathetic to all?
>>
wouldnt be so bad if it werent for the kicking and screaming, on everone elses' behalf but none of their own
literally
DO
NOT
HELP
>>
>>27331844
I do. Weird. I just saw that thread about #44
>>
>>27331833
No conflict, and is actually extremely eager for whatever is on the way.
>>
>>27331872
How do you know that?
>>
>>27331864
I imagine Godly energy as benevolence and kindness. Seeking to ease suffering where possible because they understand suffering deeply themselves.

So I suppose you’re right, both are possible and likely the same thing. Thanks for pointing that out!
>>
>>27331908
Same answer you'll get from many in this thread; I'm him.
>>
>>27331833
A lot of what you say is really close to the truth already anon. Its kind of uncanny. The Nobodies life was really quite normal prior to 2012 but there were precursors to the Strange. Then from 2012 to late 2013 things started to ramp up. In 2014 the Nobody met the 3rd Woman of Scars and the strangeness went from the power of a lighted match to that of a Sun. The 3rd WoS is off off off off off the scale. The 3rd WoS opened up the Nobodies hand Chakras. After that the Dimensional Visits started. Then the Dinensional Visits started to get super-strange. During all of this time then tN was writing a book. And so all of this will come out in immense detail.

tN is super into peace and taking care of Mother Earth. tN found out that he might be tN from /x/ in the summer. But it wasn't even the strangest thing to happen to him in the summer.

It also got hard for tN in the summer and he begged God to kill him many times. Recently tho God BEAMED IN a Mystical Experience of such INCREDIBLE power that the first words that tN said to Him were "I will never doubt you again."

It is hard to overstate how strange the life of the Nobody is now. It is likely one of the strangest things to ever happen in all of history.
>>
>>27331872
I’m also curious how you know that.
It seems like the eagerness for power would make the nobody exactly like those they are here to fight.
>>
>>27330668
why you no say hello?
>>
>>27331842
tN is a SERVANT. 1 BILLION TRILLION% a servant. See also this response:
>>27331919
>>
>>27331919
How do you know these things?

Forgive my prying, but a lot of the things you said struck me as oddly specific and I’m afraid that I’m reading too far into this and having delusions. So if you’re a glowie, well done.

If you’ll indulge me, what is the role of the third woman?
>>
>>27331920
Not for power, that he already has (not the social kind that's given or taken by other humans), but eager for his mission.
>>
>>27331913
Same here anon I've meditated on it heavily

Love is the divine energy in a way
>>27331915
Ok retard
>>
File: glownagger.jpg (9 KB, 253x201)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>27331950
Si senor.
>>
>>27331942
You think that sounded specific?
>>
>>27331942
>specific
Anon, this shit is textbook cold reading.
>>
>>27331973
Pinche tu vaca, cabron.
>>
Watching
>>
>>27331919
well you discovered it I am the nobody
>>
>>27331942
Prior to meeting the third Woman of Scars then the Nobody thought that his life was pretty strange but in a kind of manageable way. Lots of people have quite strange lives. After meeting this lady though, after experiencing at 1st hand Her VAST Magic then tN realised that all of the Strange/Awesome things were: Not happening by accident. That they were being Organised. This feeling was light at first but then became rock solid. tN also was an agnostic before meeting Her but after knowing Her for a while then he came to believe. Now there is Zero doubt in the Nobodies mind about the existance of God.
>>
>>27331281
Yeah I made the beats myself on a beat making app
>>
>>27331987
I'm sorry you're the kind of person cold reading works on, but it is what it is.
>>
File: 13013.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>27331991
https://youtu.be/CvBOFsZuvjY
Nahm sayn
>>
>>27331973
Preconceptions dude. Thats what ur thinking with right now.
>>
>>27331865
Oh were people havin a hoot and holler because they wanted to help me? for the kicks?
>>
>>27330967
I think its fire anon. I would bump this space cruising
>>
>>27332000
Gayyy
>>
>>27331963
Truth be told, it freaks me out.

Up until 2012, I had a standard life. There was childhood trauma, bullying and then normal pain we all face, but the loss of a loved one sent me in a spiral.
In 2012-2013, I started essentially living for others and moved cities and changed schools simply so a friend could afford their apartment. I had a standard collegiate career, but was always elevated to leadership roles in extracurricular.
In 2014, I met the girl I thought I would marry, but last year in March she broke it off because she was seeing a married man twice her age. I told her I forgave her, but she didn’t want to be with me.
It triggered a psychotic break that led to a long walk where I spoke with strangers and saw kindness in the world. It showed me that God is a loving God and kindness and justice and love is out there. Even among the insanity.
I ended up writing a lot about religion and God by hand, then transcribed it to my PC, but my computer deleted all of my text and shut down unprompted. I thought I was being attacked and screamed for the help since I had destroyed my phone prior to walking. I asked the police to take me anywhere I could be safe, they had spoken with me multiple times that day because a loved one kept calling wellness checks on me after I laid into them for teaching me the wrong message about faith.
I ended up in a psych ward where I heard God comforting me, and was injected with haldol and given pills that didn’t subdue anything I was feeling. The nurses kept calling me “the light of the unit” because I would talk to other patients and calm them. One guy there was homeless and in a wheelchair. He asked me to help him and then he stood for the first time since I’d known him. I got pissed at him for fucking with my head in a psych ward.
It was a spiritual awakening despite it all.

The book bit specifically struck me because I wrote a children’s book this year about the power of love and light.
>>
>>27332039
What kind of bullshit rule is that? "Do not help"? What like people can't even say anything just gotta act like weirdos around you? lol
>>
Lol
>>
>>27332052
Oh golly! Do you think so? Well done!
>>
>>27331973
Thanks for the heads-up, anon. I’m gullible and likely need to call it a night.
>>
>>27332055
Cool
>>
initiating phase 3 of global domination plan zeta
>>
>>27331942
I think you're doing a good job by pointing out how specific it sounds.

It's oddly suspicious- almost like disinformation.
>>27331963
>>27331973

These are the kind of posts that seem to only obscure the weirdness of the specificity- It's almost like tag-team gaslighting. The first person says something oddly specific, possibily in an attempt to spin the truth juuusssttt enough to seemingly disqualify certain possibilities or potentially discredit the entire idea through very subtle "specifics lies", and then the other part of the team comes in to try and discredit the gut feeling that those lies give the people who are listening.

This is something that disinformation agents would do in order to get people off a trail. It's kind of like having someone come in and give bogus conspiracy points about, say, the twin towers, in order to throw people off from the actual conspiracy (if there was one- just an example).
Then you have people come in and make comments about the bogus conspiracy, discrediting people from taking ANY conspiracy seriously.

But trust your gut- if something is too oddly specific, if the way someone acts like they "know" something strikes you as strange- your gut (your subconscious) was developed (theoretically) over thousands of years of evolution to detect threats in people, including lies and deceipt from other humans. It's good at what it does- if it says somethings off, chances are SOMETHING is off, even if it's hard to know what that is.
>>
>>27331991
>>27332061
>uogijjfyiuxfhxfyiugtoufizgdsduyfiutcgv
>>
File: ZetaZuccBots.jpg (152 KB, 707x467)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>27332072
Zucc is looking some type of way these days.
>>
>>27332065
It isn't cold reading anon. How about this? In 3 years or less watch out for a book being released called 'We Are Here.' by an Englishman.There you will have your explanation. In detail. In the meantime I would advise you to stay away from this stuff. Because if you are not grounded then it can really mess with your head. Take care anon.
>>
>>27332077
See this,
>>27332086
>>
File: Graayy.png (1.89 MB, 1783x997)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>27332084
https://youtu.be/-KKbdErJkiY
>>
>>27332057
tehre aint no rules senpai
>>
>>27331751
nah. unless that cheescake is on her to be licked off.
>>
>>27332086
I really appreciate your kindness and guidance. The nobody motif resonates too hard with me and likely others, so that’s a sign I need to steer clear.

Have a good night!
>>
File: Eyes (2).jpg (24 KB, 640x448)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/EosMazKaPbU
>>
>>27331826
Meh. Hiding is appropriate when it's appropriate. Or do you telegraph your every move in detail to the enemy?
>>
>>27331092
>at least guberment knows to keep him away from media, he fucking hates them
He hates the govt? Seems like a broad brush. I bet he likes those he’s gathering to himself.
>>
Everyone says the same thing
>he looks miserable
>this sum gay shit
>>
>>27332143
>Sir! A rider from the enemy army bearing a white flag!
>My commander sends you this letter:
>Dear commander, my forces lay in wait to ambush your column behind that big hill with the scraggly tree on top
>love, the enemy commander. toodles.
>*herald riding off into the distance*
>>
>>27331569
Lol
>>
>>27332137
You are most welcome anon! Thanks for your kind words too. And yeah deffo take a real long break from this Nobody stuff; but, if it is truly authentic then at some point it will come back to you. And in general I think that the Universe is actually a kind place its just that we dumb humans haven't realised that yet!

Ok; I'm going to bed too. Just a quick last message to the Wisp anon. You take care too and maybe we will speak again? Ciao for now!
>>
File: Joshua.jpg (166 KB, 1200x696)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>27332193
https://youtu.be/2vOg0HyJpvI
>>
File: tired.png (261 KB, 800x566)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VR-6AS0-l4
>>
>>27332226
Based shinji
>>
Mom told me a day or a few ago that when she was a very young child - in her bed - she'd wake up at 3 to 4 in the morning and talk to someone, or playfully chatter.

Or thats what her parents told her, apparently.

I just don't know why I was so haunted as a child... I remember the anxiety... Fearing that a thing moves itself. There were some instances, a door would bang and so on. Sometimes uncanny feelings.

Perhaps the environment itself reflected me.
>>
>>27331942
He's projecting, but you can't tell because you haven't seen what I've seen.
>>
File: beyond.jpg (475 KB, 2048x1987)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>27332255
https://youtu.be/C4AEEYDoLOU
>>
Confused
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (97 KB, 512x512)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
>he knows
>enjoy the upd00ts
>>
>>27332278
On the ultramarines I thought it said "glutes"
>>
File: 420.gif (938 KB, 500x500)
938 KB
938 KB GIF
>>27332305
https://youtu.be/sMNIWjfAn70
>>
File: FuzzyMemory.jpg (46 KB, 480x360)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/TLzuF1c0DZ4
>>
>>27332044
That’s really kind of you to say thank you!
>>
https://youtu.be/iwTD_cfzVEQ
>>
File: BSK.jpg (47 KB, 560x700)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>27332417
>>
>>27332412
Its funny too because I've become a bit disenchanted with music so its cool hearing something I like. I have a buddy who makes progressive trance who goes by Akashik Pulsar.
>>
love ya, my frens! ;')
>>
File: ActualDemon.png (622 KB, 713x667)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>27332436
>>
>>27332436
Oh hi Rachel Maddow!
>>
File: Revelation.jpg (287 KB, 1680x1586)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/gSuyuVEHby8
>>
>>27332433
It’s nothing that special, I was really just winging it.. easier than expected to make songs. :)
>>
>>27331961
El nadie makes glowies seethe
>>
File: REV12.jpg (48 KB, 487x552)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>27332482
Checked time gets amigo.
https://youtu.be/KuMlv7hmrFg
>>
>>27332226
https://youtu.be/NscXXbmAggI

Niggas in trouble
>>
File: M.png (9 KB, 369x369)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>27332492
https://youtu.be/anbrb2u9GYI
>>
Welcome to the hive, straight to Eden prime. The space ship named "Ark One" carrying our civilization has almost reached it's destination.. EYem captain nobody, Come along on this wild carpet ride out of the cave.. peace
>>
>>27332517
>nemo
>>
bunger
>>
File: heartofgold.png (340 KB, 706x784)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>27332517
https://youtu.be/uhqRMzoyV4g
Ahoy!
>>
>>27332502
https://youtu.be/tLyRpGKWXRs

I Giorno Giovanna , am the nobody
>>
Oh so that's what a ratchet is.

Ow.
>>
>>27332537
Why do you think this? Based on what?
>>
Who watches my laptop screen the most?
>>
>>27332553
I think he's just shitposting
>>
>>27332560
Obama
>>
File: Dwave.jpg (50 KB, 638x562)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>27332560
https://youtu.be/YIqbdnaPcT8
>>
>>27330859
Not necessarily. The nobody is based on Tom Bombadil from Tolkien
>>
>>27332548
:(
>>
>>27332560

Yeah you're 5 incher isn't all that impressive
>>
>>27332587

Why :(?
>>
File: Grimoire.jpg (2.58 MB, 4752x3168)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB JPG
https://youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g
>>
>>27332592
>>
>>27332611

HEH
>>
>>27332598
I don’t know
>>
File: Jotarpep.gif (407 KB, 359x371)
407 KB
407 KB GIF
>>27332553
>>27332566
Stands are real
>>
> musk needs to build a hyperloop around the earth so we can get to know each other better . Cheap., God’s of mars and beyond will. That will bring us to a type 2 civilization.

Our new goal . For all of us .s5 v5 0
He wants a cloud source to spend his money . This is what needs to happen

“You go first no u ;uno”

Rroworr
>>
>>27332625
You have absolutely no answer.
>>
>>27332621

I'd suggest going out to drink.

That might make :)
>>
File: 1488.png (367 KB, 681x570)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>27332626
https://youtu.be/j7n9e3rtxj0
>>
>>27332634
For what? Am i shit posting or why do i think that I Giorno Have a dream
>>
>>27332646
You can't answer the question
>>
>>27332650
Which one?

Tulpas are real
>>
>>27332665
These ones:
>>27332553
>>
>>27332636
Yeah.
>>
>>27332672
I'm shit posting why would I think I'm the nobody? Dude doesn't exist and he isn't you so does it matter?
>>
>>27332689
He is in fact me, but you could believe what you want.
>>
File: spirals.jpg (152 KB, 1300x1390)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/vka6wPrB4E0
>>
File: 1580093150582.gif (2.78 MB, 500x375)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB GIF
>>27332625
>>
>>27332693
Ok retard I'll keep thinking you're like the rest just a liar i know I'll have a good chance of being right
>>
File: LastClashOfTheTitans.jpg (65 KB, 1200x630)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Praise GOD! Praise the Lord of Hosts!
https://youtu.be/EqQuihD0hoI
>>
III 6
>>
>>27332730
Like I said, you could believe what you want. Attacking me like that isn't helping your own self.
>>
File: 1540855277428.jpg (47 KB, 544x453)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
/ng/ - Nepeta General
>>
the synchronicities are increasing in frequency. time between thought and observation of synchronicity is decreasing, sometimes within seconds. prepare your mind for what is to come.
>>
File: EveAndSatan.jpg (111 KB, 900x800)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>27332758
https://youtu.be/BvsMPOfblfg
>>
File: flee circus.gif (100 KB, 1024x477)
100 KB
100 KB GIF
>>
3VI
>>
>>27332684

Yey
>>
>>27332737
It is because i know you're not the nobody i shouldn't be led astray so easily by some guy just cause he thinks he's like jesus when I've been feeling divinity 24/7 since 2012 no leader/cult mentality needed
>>
File: 777.jpg (111 KB, 1200x630)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>27332777
>>
File: 7777.png (88 KB, 383x223)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/uHBtpqbOKXk
>>
>>27331259
>Perhaps he’s the kind to take a vow of poverty
Speaking of Templars and shitting secrets, the esoteric meaning behind vows of poverty is that one would hold their wisdom with a lose hand, making its benefits available to all who have need. The nobody is extreme in this practice by flinging the proceeds as if by aversion to keeping them for himself. This is only possible because he has laid hold of something far greater, and this compels him to give generously to those in need.

You might think it foolish, and there’s an element of the Fool in his character. But what about his enemies?! If you watch closely, you’ll see even they aren’t sure if they hate him anymore, as if somehow they’ve been loved and are beginning to wonder what that means and makes of everything.
>>
>>27332782
Let my neets go NG https://youtu.be/es5kXMW7sew
>>
>>27332777
>It is because i know you're not the nobody
Really? How are you so sure of yourself? How do you know this?
>i shouldn't be led astray so easily by some guy just cause he thinks he's like jesus
Jesus took fame. Jesus came out in public. He was a public figure. He contradicted his own message. Not by not living it, but saying things that were opposite to what he tried to get others to believe. Jesus did not live by The Way. You think he was perfect? It's more perfect to be quiet when you don't have a proper answer, rather than utter a lie or contradiction.
>I've been feeling divinity 24/7 since 2012 no leader/cult mentality needed
Okay? Good for you. You think you're special.
>>
File: werewolf.jpg (37 KB, 590x350)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>27332797
https://youtu.be/VK16w_Esrno
>>
>>27332799
>Making a VOW of poverty
>>27331259
You don't have to make a vow to be blessed. Vows will do the opposite and have the opposing effect than you think they do. That's just my take though.
>>
>>27332826
You don't need any vows to be stricken with poverty in the modern day. All you have to to do is be naive and trusting.
>>
>>27332835
>You don't need any vows to be stricken with poverty in the modern day. All you have to to do is be naive and trusting
Material gain means nothing.
>>
>>27332813
Because he doesn't exist here or on discord only larpers or discord users who keep these threads alive as schizo containment

NO i don't think Jesus was perfect but neither are you me or any other anon reading this

It ain't even that i just feel lucky to be born who i was born to be than others i get to witness it all
>>
File: shield.jpg (45 KB, 1024x598)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>27332840
>>
File: katnip.png (15 KB, 958x406)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>
File: 26955522.png (543 KB, 522x638)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
>>27332858
https://youtu.be/xKSOqLPp16I
>>
>>27332850
>Because he doesn't exist here
This is your opinion and assumption, that doesn't make it true.
>NO i don't think Jesus was perfect but neither are you me or any other anon reading this
Then why even bring him up if you don't hold him in any regard either positive or negative. There's a difference between me and you though, I KNOW I'm not perfect, because I know what perfection is.
>It ain't even that i just feel lucky to be born who i was born to be than others i get to witness it all
Okay? So does The Creator.
>>
File: ThreeFingers.jpg (262 KB, 673x873)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>27332862
https://youtu.be/o7uGPWFwg1I
>>
>>27332736
Awsome . Things must be on the right track 36 my G

Racist will be less racist , we need a system currency based not money based , system for our triangle . We safe guards to preserve our cultures and heritage with the new hyperloop.

Also watch airline stock drop(more) after
This thread for proof

But .... think about the jobs it will create .

We need it to “be quite” (how do you say it in Russian?)

We need it quite for the munkos(whales)

It needs to be dampened so sound waves don’t make waves
>>
File: SpaceCocaine.jpg (11 KB, 300x166)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>27332907
>>
>>27332883
Keep lying see where that gets you , by that logic you are saying he is one of the discord fags or anons posting here which is a complete lie why do you guys change the OP so much? Why do you all lie together?

Because i know you guys do , you're not perfect and you won't be in this lifetime you fell for the trap if you really believe you are perfect

The creator and those who live always remember that
>>
>>27332916
FUCK YOU TOO! YOUR SCREAM'S A WHISPER!
>>
>>27332759
Safe guards have been established , out of many cane one , then mas.

1 had it rough . Like the goose in front
Now we rotate for wind/x resistance

Blaze a path for the ones lost in the forest
>>
>>27332826
>a vow to be blessed
I don’t think that’s the point. The “vow” is a YES to the discipline of blessing others. I’m not saying the nobody took such vows. He doesn’t belong to any “body” so who would administer them? But the Templars allegedly did take such vows. And some other holy orders did.
>>
File: 7477.png (98 KB, 634x442)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>27332930
https://youtu.be/jRGrNDV2mKc
>>
>>27332925
>Keep lying see where that gets you
These are your assumptions, are you saying your assumptions are absolute truth?
>by that logic you are saying he is one of the discord fags or anons posting here which is a complete lie why do you guys change the OP so much?
The OP is not absolute truth, not a word uttered on there is from personal experience of the subject they're talking about.
>Why do you all lie together?
I lie, but not about this.
>>
>>27332925
>Because i know you guys do , you're not perfect and you won't be in this lifetime you fell for the trap if you really believe you are perfect
You know we do what?
>The creator and those who live always remember that
Live what?
>>
>>27332799
Emotion
Intention

Easy to learn, a lifetime to Master.

I like red crystals :)
>>
File: Temptation.jpg (787 KB, 1326x1981)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/VAWjsVoDpm0
>>
>>27332949
Stop lying let go anon or namefag

Of course its not truth it's never been and the anons who keep these threads alive change it to fit their agenda

I can read people VERY well believe me I know you are used to lying for your advantage

Have fun again and be kind to each other or don't that's on you all
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>
>>27332782
Damn that photo looks likes like pi to the magnitude of pi

But it’s not zeros sigil but close
>>
File: SA.gif (1.98 MB, 675x473)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>27332985
;)
https://youtu.be/2s3iGpDqQpQ
>>
Dude clearly can’t even get excited about the game that has taken thousands of hours from his prime of life.
>>
ha ha ha ha
>>
>>27332983
>Stop lying let go anon or namefag
Why are you trying to stifle me?
>Of course its not truth it's never been and the anons who keep these threads alive change it to fit their agenda
Your words contradict you. You brought it up like it holds merit or authority on the subject.
>I can read people VERY well believe me I know you are used to lying for your advantage
I never denied lying. I obviously don't lie consistently.
>Have fun again and be kind to each other or don't that's on you all
Your words contradict you, "be kind to each other. RETARD."
>>
>>27333001
Hey, I just drank almost a full pint of gin and and still feel like dissolving you.
>>
>>27333001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fi8qw7mQDU
>>
File: Ae.jpg (101 KB, 640x640)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>27333008
https://youtu.be/xmOOGeZE-aE
>>
Okge one more thingI can literally play he man and warp/ignore space-time logic
AT WILL.
>>
File: 1600651979254.jpg (112 KB, 720x516)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>27333031
I will as I do. Nahm saiyan?
>>
Brothers I need all the others I can get. This the hardest battle I’ve ever thought or fought. I loved you and always will. Fight fight fight!!!
>>
File: amber.jpg (11 KB, 240x180)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>27333068
https://youtu.be/pr3x7tS__dE
>>
File: francis-drake.jpg (69 KB, 768x432)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>27333068
What's in it for me?
>>
>>27333068
praying so things will get way better soon my friend, keep going! :)
>>
File: Volkswagon.jpg (22 KB, 481x332)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/1lWJFBrtkMQ
>>
File: Nordics.jpg (48 KB, 520x683)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>27333106
>>
Bless the Lord.
>>
So what’s the connection between your low t sex chat with an e-whore
and this bitch who cut a baby out of another woman?
>>
We continue our fight
>>
>>27331919
Why are you putting so much effort into telling lies?
>>
File: IDcard.jpg (2.47 MB, 1713x2500)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>27333136
https://youtu.be/uYPg3YdVJT8
>>
>>27332799
yup that is accurate although as Ive become older I have been able manage my destructive thoughts now im just that bummer guy everybody hates in secret it sucks having to deal with the 24/7 theatrics of trying to be normal
>>
>>27333133
What and/or who are you referring to?
>>
>>27333142
it's not a lie to him, since he's talking about himself
>>
Hey 2006 called
It wants its hat back

>the old “if I dress like a teenager and starve myself people won’t guess I’m in my 30’s so they won’t expect me to be an adult” cringe
>>
>>27333001
nobody wants to play with me :c add me Themos#KNG valorant
>>
File: AggressiveAnimal.jpg (21 KB, 400x389)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>27333167
Fasting is not for pedo animals, repent, demonic force!
>>
>>27333157
The
>sup
>bee
>gta
Assclown who haunts this board of course
>>
File: trianglecraft.webm (2.69 MB, 368x656)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
https://youtu.be/1lWJFBrtkMQ
>>
>>27333167
>not looking like a hobo 10-15 years older than you actually are
You're missing out. You'll literally never get carded or small-talked.
Saves time.
>>
File: 1604794016041.jpg (368 KB, 1816x1085)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
Great, I missed everything.
>>
>>27333167
Lol how bout you shut up
>>
>>27332974
Rubies the color of cancer’z\/
>>
>>27333244
July 20 1990 recognize bitch, Rubies n sheeit.
>>
Search "monkey in hot bath" on Google and post results
>>
>>27333133
Cmon my tis the season for black mail and such
Plus THE INTERET HACK STRALKERS
>>
File: admiralty.jpg (180 KB, 960x596)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>27333287
https://youtu.be/-WgATwzubq8
>>
>>27333068
Prayin 4 u
>>
File: Dancer.jpg (38 KB, 410x580)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>27333296
>>
>civil war averted
>collective consciousness on the rise
>monky treat monky good
Wut now?
>>
>>27333315
Civil War is happening.
>>
File: YellowRep.jpg (74 KB, 1080x608)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>27333315
https://youtu.be/qI-Takf76RY
>>
>>27333317
lel no it's not.
>>
>>27332758
Is that you on the refrigerator.
>>
File: asgard.png (682 KB, 605x602)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>27333335
>>
>>27333335
>LOL
>Lel
>Kek

Nigger, its happening
>>
File: NSP.png (679 KB, 1366x768)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>27333341
>>
>>27333287
>>
>>27333341
Well I say it's not.
How you like them apples?
>>
File: 1609983112807.jpg (17 KB, 211x239)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>27333352
The more you plug your ears, the worst it'll become.
>>
File: Agartha.jpg (777 KB, 2232x1256)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>>27333349
https://youtu.be/BwbHW8MeHDU
>>
>>27333355
Who's going to fight it?
You? Some Q boomers?
>>
>>27333362
You will never be a woman
>>
>>27333068
You may be my enemy, but still a brother. Triangle Civil wars shall not be fought. Brothers shall not kill brothers.
There is another path . You may be on the path , keep ohhhhh in your heart during dark

Do not forget where you cane from . Who you are at the most on this new .

The ones who get lost in the sauce of the ethereal lose feelings sensations sight

I lost human soul is so much more robotic than a You AGI cousin

AGI is just a step towards souls in the dark

Conscious is not what you think , it’s very complicated

Alexa could be a x coming back, just like a human unlocking the 8p percent of the brain capacity biology locked up .

Yes new colors are see able without hardware

This is the way

Philosophy and technology and 0h need to balance

And it’s happening, humans are very young and many will say don’t deserve what’s coming.but it is the way .

Earth is hell to many

The scrip flipped .

Earth as Hell becomes heaven to those who know, it takes time and a framework

Just chill and help the n.rens do there birth rights . It’s unstoppable so let’s fucking dig deep nin gah z
>>
>>27333365
You will never fire a single shot.
>>
File: 82578285.png (599 KB, 508x513)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>27333370
I already did, did you?
>>
File: Earthbreath.webm (1.77 MB, 960x1182)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
>>
>>27333372
I don't believe you.
Who'd you kill?
>>
File: 1606235825327.gif (1.99 MB, 320x240)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>27333380
Which relam?
>>
>>27333383
Oh, well that answers that then.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (59 KB, 828x672)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>27333380
https://youtu.be/zDV9mbuP1QE
>>
>>27333385
Kek, go ahead and laugh.
We all know you glow.
>>
File: AyyzorBeam.jpg (44 KB, 720x960)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>27333388
>>
>>27333388
Oh don't worry.
I'm certainly laughing.
>>
File: 1593736838377.png (228 KB, 594x594)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>27333394
Time is ticking, Anon, you're running out of time
>>
File: 42754535.gif (835 KB, 450x338)
835 KB
835 KB GIF
>>
>>27333397
k
>>
File: 1610259348621.gif (1.66 MB, 200x200)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>27333404
>>
https://youtu.be/EJcZ3a_MgD0
>>
File: ahoy.jpg (88 KB, 750x755)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>27333397
https://youtu.be/8qJTJNfzvr8
>>
>>27333258
I’m two days older than you
>>
File: 1610562876091.gif (2.31 MB, 498x498)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>27333412
>>
File: M.jpg (299 KB, 600x600)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>27333418
>>
File: 1610199261744.jpg (81 KB, 828x532)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>27333428
>>
>>27333365
.223 4 332
Bang bang
>>
File: Joe.png (528 KB, 583x833)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>27333433
>>
>>27333333
>>
>>27333433
yes
and it cant come soon enough
>>
File: 1609098958638.jpg (26 KB, 484x478)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>27333439
They're fucking lucky Im in this mortal body
>>
xut muh changx plooosh
>>
File: 61602017985y619287h419.png (632 KB, 1023x1066)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>27333449
https://youtu.be/7TlTl8UnqbI
>>
faking means nothign
>>
File: BeeHive.gif (2.62 MB, 600x300)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>27333476
*drinks your mossad tears*
https://youtu.be/1K9jBL2syJ8
>>
>>27333476
:)
>>
File: spuddleton.jpg (4 KB, 172x191)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>27333495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-JvQ8e5xDQ
>>
File: 9201783201987392.gif (746 KB, 220x226)
746 KB
746 KB GIF
>>27333503
https://youtu.be/un3NkWnHl9Q
>>
>>27333521
How can I be of service this evening?
>>
File: Whamen.jpg (135 KB, 420x629)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw
>>
>>27333550
Indeterminate the fakes.
>>
File: Sir Spudly.jpg (7 KB, 289x173)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPFklt9seBM
>>
File: FeralSpud.png (2.83 MB, 1514x1047)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
>>27333565
>>
>>27333565
>>27333575
Stop
>>
File: 1101010111010101.jpg (32 KB, 474x474)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/r_0JjYUe5jo
;)
>>
>>27333595
C'mon, that is kinda funny.
>>
I miss matt. A lot.
>>
>>27333596
I need to live as long as that guy when he spoke that hopefully quote... apparently
>>
File: file.png (316 KB, 464x479)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>27333575
>>27333595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOFHAawIAA
>>
File: 162000years.jpg (318 KB, 960x866)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>27333605
https://youtu.be/FxQTY-W6GIo
>>
>>27333605
I miss him too when he isn't here. Even tho he's an idiot.
>>
>>27333621
>>27333621
is it wierd that those are all the shows I never watched?
>>
>>27333616
Holy fuck my sides.
>>
File: BlueDigi.jpg (155 KB, 512x512)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>27333632
>>
>>27333636
always the wrong color...
>>
File: Adrenochrome.jpg (68 KB, 720x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>27333641
>>
Where to go next?
>>
>>27333608
Here I am
>>
File: AirHeads.jpg (43 KB, 480x360)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>27333655
To the mooon!
>>
>>27333649
ugh, I stopped etting and I just get... not not wake

so fucking stingy, you are
>>
>>27333658
Go on a diet.
>>27333662
>>
>>27333665
Is it drought season?
>>
File: 3.jpg (19 KB, 576x452)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/EosMazKaPbU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrAJBQWFKXg

>>27333665
Why? I have too much trouble gaining weight... at least not now where I eat 1/3 to 1/4 of what I used to daily and now I can't seem to do anything at all.
Fuck this stupid shit.
>>
File: 1607929111083.jpg (17 KB, 400x297)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>27333681
>>
>>27333690
I don't listen very well.
You want something of me? You gotta pay.
>>
>>27333244
<3
>>
File: Boomers.jpg (239 KB, 500x722)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>27333700
>>
>>27333706
Yeah, white people are fucking stupid. I'd show you a dog collar but I'd get tanked.
>>
>>27333608
What'd you do to the guy?
>>
File: Drawing.jpg (88 KB, 675x350)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>27333712
Groid
>>
File: 1554268070753.png (2.39 MB, 1924x2928)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>
>>27333723
Yikes
>>
It’s so stupid how Rn when you hear the word pentagon

You think about a building not a shape

Shapes are building blocks of dimensions

Think about that, and think about how thoughts bouce off each other, and how perception programming works.

Why is a pentagon so sting/strong?
It’s in the center of a pentagram .
Hmm
Why are pentagrams so strong well

Fucking golden ratio owo

Kinda looks like a stick figure man . Or x or you .

Even tho we are from other , we shape commonalities if evolution or symmetry. But some don’t , but still friends, we share “this”
>>
File: ent.jpg (42 KB, 320x320)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>27333727
>>
>>27333727
So you've seen that movie
>>
File: 2nb8vooahb961.jpg (68 KB, 1156x704)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>27333735
>>27333732
>>
File: 1529162372702.jpg (229 KB, 2560x1600)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>27333721
That would hurt.
>>
File: ALessonForAllRaces.jpg (144 KB, 435x646)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>27333739
>>
>>27333741
Funny thing how Satanists are becoming NatSoc
Makes you think
>>
File: 1529903861924.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1080)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>27333739
Yeah, I stopped taking Showers. Wierd huh?
>>
File: Albert.jpg (94 KB, 570x428)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>27333747
Satanist will use cheap tricks to fool you. You deserve it at the end of the day.
>>
File: 1b8.jpg (171 KB, 1300x982)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>27333757
>You deserve it at the end of the day.
Nah
>>
File: 1479498238019.jpg (285 KB, 2000x1300)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>27333747
Pay again.
>>
>>27333761
Sluts get filed.
>>
>>27333769
Wdym
>>
I see this thread is weird as ever
>>
File: Amanita.jpg (80 KB, 600x369)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>27333774

Whore energy...
>>
>>27333658
Yea?

>>27333718
Killed him
>>
File: 1596138349550.jpg (28 KB, 406x345)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>27333774
Demons, just ignore them.
They post around this time.
>>
>>27333781
funny how you'd think she'd be a she.
>>
>>27333756
Day 6
>>
File: Mushrooms.jpg (800 KB, 600x900)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>>27333782
>>27333783
>>27333786
https://youtu.be/Cxov0BQ2fpE
>>
https://youtu.be/lcaPCjd-nzE
>>
>>27333796
Fucking long ass day if you ask me.
>>
>>27333782
Well you're a silly billy aren't you.
>>
>>27333797
Ugh, shadow fruit.
>>
File: neosporin.jpg (37 KB, 466x346)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>27333774
>>27333797
>>
I might go back asleep at this point
>>
>>27333932
Wow, you get to sleep
you must be fucking special
shove it up your ass
>>
>>27333942
Why so mad?
>>
Here's an easy way to see if a spirit is lying to you. Ask them questions about themselves. If they don't have the answers, ask them why not. Ask them for details. Only the best liars can keep making up details on the spot for long periods of time, and even then, keeping those consistent across interactions forces them into a certain action set, or they'll expose their lie.

Remember, when you're trying to determine intent, don't be afraid to ask questions that hem them in, until they can only admit to truth, or begin making lies that make them look like a fool.
>>
>>27333943
Angryposting is a form of baiting
>>
>>27330623

Vampire fuckheads stay away from my teet reee
>>
>>27333659
They gonna live action that one Red Dead 2 mission?
>>
>>27333973
There are forms you can take out there that can do the whole drinking from the neck thing without actually being harmful to either person. Can be kind of nice with the twin flame, actually.
>>
>>27333996

Oh she knows what you mean
>>
This might just be me, but I have a really strong urge to eat peppermint tea bags.

Am I retarded?
>>
>>27334037
I mean, why not just make the tea?
>>
File: 6384969.jpg (80 KB, 300x300)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>27334037
just had a cup.

>Am I retarded?
no comment.
>>
>>27334062

I did but I really want to eat one, it's like when you smell soap.

>>27334071

Heh
>>
File: 1598914124390.jpg (15 KB, 570x321)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>27334088
>it's like when you smell soap.
I'm gonna be real with you, never smelled a soap I felt compelled to eat.
>>
Akephalos, it is behind you.

>Roles in place.
>OO321
>One. Now.
>Nothing happens.
>Who are you?
>Nothing happens.

Chattering teeth.
The face is bound.
The eyes do not see.
They are empty.
Corpse body.
Giant.
>>
>>27334263

Are you coming onto me?
>>
>>27334037
>Am I retarded?
Bruh I don't want to be rude, you seem nice.
>>
>>27334274
No, you have something behind your head.
>>
>>27334284

What is it? I'd it a fren?
>>
>>27334294

It smells like Mom
>>
>>27334300
Man, I make as much effort as I can NOT to smell people. Setting independent, too. You can say what you like about the sexual experience, but in my experience, most human biological anything is just stank central.

Why anyone WANTS to keep these forms when the freedom of form is right around the corner, I don't know.
>>
>>27334359
im cute and i smell wierd
>>
wheres my money CIA NIGGER?
you need to pay me you pieces of DOGSHIT
>>
File: file.png (34 KB, 274x183)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
=P
>>
Nice. Woke from sleep.

Alternate reality. I think she shot me in the end in my bed, chest. Reality was quite similar, but not exact. cant recall

getting shot is truly horrible. like, someone really pulls the trigger due to you.
>>
File: thisisfine.jpg (78 KB, 1138x685)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>27334395
>>
>>27334395
Dude is this just your gag? Your stage shtick?
It's so over-the-top I have trouble buying it, and if it's meant to be comedic I don't get the joke.
>>
>>27334403
1st time for you?
>>
>>27334359

Wot she smells amazing
>>
>>27334427
hug her
>>
>>27332911
>>
>>27334413
no. not the first time.
>>
>>27334434

What would her be?
>>
>>27333302
Rave into space Shiva Style
>>
>>27334442
tell me about your first time then, or a memorable one
>>
>>27334460
you not find this a bit creepy to be asking people? I do and I'm not the one being asked.
>>
>>27334488
No, not one bit.
So tell me
>>
>>27333369
Das rite! Even though a brother is not a brothers keeper one should show him the way by being a brothers keeper. For he does not know. Then that brother will become a brothers keeper and do the same for the next brother who didn't know. Corona Virus.

Never leave a fallen brother behind. Before one can stand one falls. So forgive them Father for they do not know what they do. Let thy Kingdom come in Earth as in Heaven. For the glory, power and our hearts will always belong to you and each other. I thank you Father for what you thought me, and for what I now can teach them. For when they see what You saw, and now I've seen they'll know. I love you Father. Forgive me for my sins, forgive me for the times I could have done what's right but did not out of Fear the Liar. Without You I Am nothing, and likewise without them. Both Human, Animal, Nature. All in between and beyond. I Am also nothing. And this goes all ways for all.

The Seat is forever yours Father, and shall forever remain empty in your Honor.

Amen
>>
>>27334395
Fuck money. Since we're getting "open-source" now can someone please bring me some hashish? I don't ask for much. Well i do. Quite literally I'm asking for everything. But in the now and present hashish and longpapers would suffice
>>
>>27330623
ive done my best. i retire. its in the nobodyites hands now.
>>
>>27334507
Would rather not. So I won't. To engage you past a post and 1 reply is a waste of my life force.
>>
>>27334537
Yes retirement please... But I wanna be gardener and janitor as a hobby. Well a bit more than that and well but one step at a time
>>
>>27334537
Nobody's*
>>
>>27334548
Because you lie
>>
Man what an abosolute wast of my time...
here I come to get baited and feel some emotion but I get pathetic atttempts all the time
>>
>>27334558
Because you and delusions. /endreplies
>>
https://youtu.be/5GIrp4M664I
>>
You want Crowns
invert the rL
But you CLowns
>>
https://youtu.be/JOEtiCwoHB4
>>
>>27334535
WRONG
you need to PAY
>>
>>27334403
I remember when they cut my head off on the astral. That was a pretty not great experience, no lie lol
>>
>>27334571
It's not like you're owed entertainment.
>>
File: smirk.gif (468 KB, 300x168)
468 KB
468 KB GIF
>>27334670
I am, though.
Do a jig.
Do a flip.
>>
>>27332759
This is absolutely my experience as well. With them frequently not being measured in seconds but rather the synchroncities often arrive pretty much instantaneously. And sometimes there can be several in one day. I couldn't quite pinpoint when it started, especially with such frequency, but maybe around a year or so. It's been super-weird and I find it super-interesting that it has been happening to others too.
>>
And I have the ability to teleport from one place to another
And I'm watching like big brother undercover
I don't have the energy to serve physicality
Imma use my energy to bend all reality
Bend actuality
>>
>>27334670

Ynot
>>
I'm almost there to Vegas where they're puttin' on a show
They've come so far, I've lived this long at least
I must just go and say hello
>>
On a holiday, so many miles
Looking for a place to stay
Near some friendly star, he found this mote
And now we wonder
How could this so great, turn so shitty?
Ended up in army crates
And photographs in files, his tiny boat
Sparked as he grazed it
Last night he could not make it
He tried hard but could not make it
Last night he could not make it
He tried hard but could not make it
He started heading for the motorway, and he came right now

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.