[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: egg.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Whats you idear of the egg?
>You are everyone who has lived and will ever live in this world

>Text
http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
>Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6fcK_fRYaI
>>
>>27329852
pretty close to the truth for a normie take
>>
File: waow waow waow!.png (210 KB, 600x1135)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>deep
>>
Desperate hope that each life is more advanced, good, and peaceful, so all the worst lives in history/the future are 'behind' 'me'
>>
>>27329899
Yeah if it was true that is such a scary thought with the amount of shit going on in our wold
>>
>>27329852
I thought about this once as I was taking a shart, and suddenly normie channel makes a le deep animation with booming voice and everyone shits their pants with a basic philosophical shart
>>
>>27329852
Interesting story
>>
>>27329852
A pretty refreshing take on reincarnation.

but it also means I'm the onlyfans bitches and twitch thots and the simps that give them cash.
>>
File: yess.png (1.28 MB, 1992x1992)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>27330110
Long from self pleasure
>>
oh look, human trash is trying to be deep again, there is no egg, just a open world to do whatever you want, this is why souls created physical life
>>
The thought that I might one day become someone I think is 'below' me is horrifying both for that reason and for what that then says about me...
>>
>>27330313
you misunderstood it, according to this "theory" you already were people beneath you and you will be people above you
>>
>>27329852
very egotistical. god made the entire universe for you. there is no one else- its just you and god in the universe?

Do you get debriefed every time you die?

And then, you become a god? How many fuckin gods are there out there making other universe-eggs? Do I get to make one once I transcend to godhood?

I fuckin hate this whole thing.
>>
File: 1606575498852.png (862 KB, 627x835)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
>>27329852
>>
>>27330313
don't worry, human shit is making things up, after you die you will return to be yourself in the space, it's literally nothing top secret
>>
I sometimes wonder why I'm telling that, since literally none of you believe the reality but chose stupid ass egg theories

maybe you are really stupidest of all kinds mmm... oh, not blame you, you can't even stop any wars on your planet so pfff
>>
Maybe it's time to accept that you born on a developing planet

(shrug)
even if you had a literal dude from the present time telling you this, you would not believe, and you think you can buddy aliens or 'reincarnate' as someone better

what a cope
>>
>>27330497
>you think you can buddy aliens
can't I?
>>
you will not reincarnate because you literally cannot be forced to something as absurd, it's against your freedom
>>
>>27330519
I guess you can, but it's not like they want mix up the societies, everyone is fucking selfish and retarded
>>
the biggest issue with the aliens is that they don't really like your presence just like you would not like their, it's something that will not work in this meme life and I guess that in physical life it's based on instincts
>>
>>27330547
you aren't too bright yourself
let's see here >>27330522
>implying that i don't want to reincarnate
>>
>>27330566
I don't know what's your definition of an alien but my girlfriend is not from this planet and we get along better than well
>>
File: open individualism.png (25 KB, 600x338)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>27329852
The Egg is basically just Open Individualism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JomlwxRAtZo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9unZn75Moo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhoqz4PEtkU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP3dCVhOnzE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrGoOlPepC8
>>
>>27329852
I am nothing like you
>>
>>27330573
kitty, then first live this life, and then think about moving on, you people are funny sometimes
>>
>>27330590
I guess on the base of my personal knowledge, they said to me that this is really not 'it' and they want be left
>>
>>27330675
and what if i want to end this life right here right now? You are not above us, you clearly came here to learn not to teach
>>
I guess that we make these lives for a self jerking circle or something, everyone seems to be paranoid about losing a control or peace
>>
>>27330698
It's about regaining control
>>
>>27330688
I honestly don't recommend it, because you will be disappointed that you acted without thinking, you are not anything special if I have to tell you that stuff, so you will be let down and get depressed

I'm not a teacher but I can destroy you all when angry, so I must not be afraid, been reliving so many times that now I have no doubts, so like it or not, I'm among the party, you have a tank nuke weapon
>>
>>27330732
>I honestly don't recommend it, because you will be disappointed that you acted without thinking

>thinks about suicide and plan the next life
>no don't do that
>kills himself
>no you acted without thinking
I'm good i just wanted to show what a faggot you are
>>
>>27330522
why wouldn't you want to incarnate? what else would there be to do?
>>
actually it's pretty ironic, because from what I know, you are only Planet to have guy like that in this time line

if anyone will attack you, I'll go berserk, I sadly learned in a present that I can do more damage than I thought so...
>>
>>27330754
what an imbecile
and you only proved you are inferior being to mine
>>
>>27330775
cope
>>
>>27330763
there is literally nothing to do
>>
>>27330775
you got destroyed
>>
>>27330787
right so then i would choose to reincarnate. no force needed.
>>
>>27330782
I had to tell you to not act on a base of your depression, kitty, get some meds or better diet and grow up
>>
>>27330798
i have no depression look how blind you are you fag
>>
>>27330791
this retard will suicide because he cannot correspond what his own brain is telling him
>>
>>27330812
more cope lol i didn't know i annihilated you that bad
>>
>>27330804
it's because I reply without caring about what you say
>>
>>27330822
ok dude it was fun see you
>>
eh, why I waste time on this shizo board
>>
>>27329852
people are not each other
>>
File: jeb2021.png (248 KB, 540x345)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>27329852
All is Jeb, Egg
>>
>>27329852
>Oh my lord I never tried to fund theological concepts together or interpret and find reasonable points in one of the million other ideas through the giant web that is the world because I follow taboos of instrict ignorance with or without a deity
>And how could this man decode the relation of God and Reincarnation with such a simple idea this must be the only one of it's kind so intriguing and unique
The appreciation probably comes from the high quality of the Animation, good voice and presentation of the story. The through pretty much is the point on why some of these people can't think for themselves and find a superficial take on philosophy a brain renaissance
>>
egg
>>
>>27330831
now that the dust has settled, you came here for a lesson be more humble you are not a god here, you can get punched in your nose
>>
>>27330928
future time line anon here
this is last post on this blog, I clearly get tired of your shizo bullshit when I fucking typed egg
>>
>>27329852
It means that we are we bro. Love us dawg <3
>>
>>27330939
you are all shizos and nothing else
>>
I will never post on this shizo board again, this is just ridiculous, you should find a stable job
>>
>>27330347
lol gods gonna bring up this forum post when you die and laugh in your face before sending you back to earth as that kid in china that got run over and nobody bothered to help
>>
>>27330787
You're more than nothing right now faggot, clearly there are "things" to do.
>>27330763
Theres obviously an infinite amount of things that can be done beyond this planet/universe/reality. If I can't join god or ascend or anything meaningful like that. Like my existence is this life and thats it... honestly... Id rather just live this life on repeat forever than be reincarnated. Maybe if there is a progression system maybe but idk knowing this reality god would just chuck us into random bodies. Im not trying to be a faggot sucking my own cock, but in the grand scheme of pain and suffering in this life, mines been pretty fucking spectacular.

If I could go an eternity without being one of the people beheaded and impaled by vlad, that would be GREAT thanks
>>
>>27329852
Isn't this also basically the plot to that Didney movie Soul
>>
>>27330963
good, desu you should just leave 4channel as a whole and stick to facebook.
>>
>>27331009
>Theres obviously an infinite amount of things that can be done beyond this planet/universe/reality.

this poor baby yet has to learn :3ugu how cute
>>
dear kittens, life offers nothing, you are just a conscious in motion
>>
but whatever, believe in your shizo things, things to do... heh guess I have plenty of time then
>>
>>27330892
you are the only one who made that convolluted interpretation of the viewers of these videos
>>
>>27331063
lol imagine being as ignorant as you, you're in for a surprise after this life
>>
>>27331156
I don't think I will be surprised
>>
why I fucking waste my time on you...
>>
>>27329887
Pls. for your own sake develop a personality instead of being some thoughtless jackaloo that defecates themselves at the sight of anything they don't believe it. For your health.
>>
>woah cool solipsism
>>
>>27331234
develop a fart and call it a gass
>>
shizo shit posting is always funny
>>
Don't believe in it. Might have some utility in making people feel less superior though, so by all means, roll with it if you like.
Can you imagine making /pol/ believe they're every nog on earth?
>>
Man I sure do treat myself like shit.
>>
File: 1604567582826.png (217 KB, 576x432)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>27329852
>idear
>>
>>27330378
Like you know.
>>
>>27330754
Two white guys just being white guys. Destructive by nature. vibrate higher not lower my bros.
>>
>>27331266
based
>>
>>27332455
Oh no vibrinoosss
>>
>>27329852
thats a lot of (You)s
>>
>>27331196
heh, what are the odds we're literally the same person then huh? 0? Probably
>>
>>27329852
Its not how it really is. Humans are individual souls, and we are the same soul for all time and our own personal perspective and experience is uniquely our own, despite sharing common themes with other peoples lives.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.