[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Machinist_H.png (305 KB, 640x896)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
Redpill me on technomancy
>>
you must worship the ommnisiah.
>>
Basically Rowhammer applied at random.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gIMZ0WyY88
>>
Music note timing symbol all your heavy metal. Maybe someone sees your future and blesses technomancy.
>>
/g/ here. i don't know what technomancy is, but technology and computers especially are definitely magical. by chance circumstance some savannah mammal figured out how to capture lightning in rocks and quickly after mastered distance and time.
now, if one knows the right words and how to speak them they may influence millions' or billions' realities overnight. if that's not magic, what is?
>>
>>27332262
/g/tards unite
I wish i could do something to accelerate the process of transhumanism
>>
True technomancy will not exist until the existance of quantum computing. Spirits and spiritual powers can manipulate RNG, that's why a lot of divinations are based on RNG methods. Ideally you can conundrum with spirits, who in their spiritual interactions can also manipulate the RNG in divinations. Technology now is based on transistors and logic gates, true RNG does not exist in computers. Quantum computer works in principals of multiple states and random observations. I cant explain it well in a sentence, but quantum computing will have real RNG involved that, in theory, can be manipulated the same, and technomancy will rise in prevalence
>>
>>27332423
be the change you want to see in the world
put magnets in your fingers
>>
>>27329713

it's the internet

summon knowledge with technology? yup

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.