[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

With the increased amount of UAP sightings over the past few months, I want to discuss this subject.

Post the most damning evidence you think exists, ranging from photos, videos, or even theories.

Discuss why you think alien life exists and how does it flourish and maintain itself like humanity? Do they come with good intent or bad?

Share your thoughts.
>>
Lots of strange things happening lately. The release of the cia Blackbox coinciding with increased ufo activity, various people in positions of power supposedly having considered revealing info on the subject, the radio signal from Ganymede, etc.

I feel like they're going to slowly reveal info to the public. Either first contact occurred long ago and has been kept secret or is about to occur.
>>
>>27324218
I'm convinced they're real, and it's the only reason I even come to this board full of shizos and absolute retard-level theories, but the devil is in the details and lately I'm not sure what to believe. I'm going to go ahead and go on a tangent here.
I would say the most damning evidence are the overwhelming number of public statements and declassified documents from the governments or ex-government officials of major powers on the subject that suggest a massive cover-up. There is no blatant evidence such as up-close high def video because 1) they have no intention of revealing themselves this way yet and 2) if there was any such evidence it would probably never be allowed to see the light of day or would be written off as CGI.
There is no "paranormal" subject that comes close to the number of credible witnesses and reports as the UFO phenomenon. Nor any that has been taken so seriously by government and military, despite them not being up front about it.

All that said, from my own research I reached a conclusion of what I thought to be a framework of the truth. Then I eventually watched the documentary "Unacknowledged" by Dr. Steven Greer unbeknownst of its contents and I was shocked that it re-iterated nearly everything I had suspected down to the fine details, with one or two added suggestions that I hadn't considered such as his "false flag" theory. These correlations convinced me that my theories could very likely be real until I recently watched his newer documentary "Close Encounters of the 5th Kind", which just made me feel like Dr. Greer is a scam artist trying profit off his own cult.

(contd.)
>>
>>27326748
>Dr. Steven Greer
beware of Greer he poisons the well for money.
That's not to dismiss all of his interviewees.
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (43 KB, 1332x700)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>27324218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIOFOAc3-dc&list=LL&index=49
I'll be 100% honest. I think this is a real non human creature. Pay attention to the legs, notice the feet and knees. And if you look closely it almost looks like the thing is glowing a bit. Could be fake. Who knows.
>>
>>27326846
It's not the only thing glowing here
>>
>>27326748
There could be a variety of explanations here.
>Dr. Greer was full of shit from the start and we still know nothing about what the government or covert groups are hiding about UFOs and what their agenda is
>Dr. Greer was right but they got to him and now he's being made to discredit himself with this spirituality bullshit
>Greer was right but got bored of it and wanted to cash out on his following by making a new-age cult out of it
>He's right about almost everything and the truth is just stranger than we're ready to accept (and he's profiting from it)

In his defense, project Stargate was a real thing and there is some substance to covert agencies showing interest in ESP, real or not. Additionally, he does in fact have contacts in high places and the 2001 disclosure project appeared to be a legitimate undertaking in all aspects. However he relies too much on unverified quotes he takes from alleged private conversations with such people. He is especially guilty of this in "Close Encounters of the 5th Kind" where he doesn't bother to cite nearly as many credible & verifiable sources as he does in "Unacknowledged."

I probably sound like a rambling autist. I'm just trying to get these thoughts out because I want to compare and be objective about them. A lot of my stances line up with many of Dr. Greer's original claims so I'm most fascinated with his validity at the moment. I've already been down the rabbit whole with the likes Bob Lazar and other notable alleged witnesses, which I'd be happy to share my thoughts on to anyone interested.

Whatever the case, here are a few interesting videos:
Maj. Gen. John A. Samford's Statement on 1952 DC incident:
https://youtu.be/4-MbGYAv7Cg
CBS coverage of Frank Mannor case:
https://youtu.be/lsRsomPWZ08
Col. Phillip J. Corso on briefing Robert Kennedy on UFOs:
https://youtu.be/t3eTgeeasKs
The original 2001 Disclosure Project conference headed by Dr. Greer:
https://youtu.be/Z-iaV_XW9iE
>>
>>27326948
>project Stargate was a real thing
A taxpayer scam ran by two jewish con men Puthoff and Targ
>>
>>27326979
Real as in that it existed, not that there is anything verifiable of actual results.
>>
>>27326991
have you seen Martyn Stubbs' videos from the STS rip from the 1990s?
>>
>>27324218
I really think they've visited Earth many times.

There's too many encounters where MANY witnesses all claim to have seen the same thing.

The scary thing is they seem quite dangerous. They are doing experiments on humans and messing with their bodies.
>>
>>27326748
The argument of "why dont people just take a good picture!!" is pretty dumb anyway

If we are really dealing with higher forms of life it should be pretty easy for them to avoid that

In saying that there has been a ridiculous amount of UFO sightings over the course of history, surely not everything is fake.
>>
>>27326929
howd you get your dick to glow?
>>
File: bigHeads.jpg (35 KB, 382x450)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Could be possible that there was life that existed in the Sirius system (as ancient mythology of primitive people spoke of) who came to earth, and stayed.

We have what appears to be

>Reptilians — Ubaid statues.
>Fish-Men — Oannes temples / lore
>Annunaki — The 'men with horns' as the Dogon called them.

I think, they some of these became an invasive species here; I believe that they genetically enhanced some hominids, including Neanderthals, creating the 'Long Skulls' — e.g. Paracas; Amara Dynasty (Egypt).

They probably based down in South Africa, due to the interesting head-binding rituals there a similitude of the tall Long Skulls; moreover, they probably not only traveled the globe in the antediluvian period, but inhabited warm Antartica.

I believe the 'global flood' a projectile that hit Greenland (we know something hit it) which melted the polar ice caps causing water level rise. We also know that there existed a 'Noah archetype' — since all people with blue eye color trace back to just one person approx 10,000BC

My working hypothesis is, there's a invasive species that remains on earth today, and is working against the best interests of most people. If I was to put you and 99 others on a remote island, your first instinct and objective would be to

1. Find food.
2. Create shelter.

You would put all of your energy into ensuring that both of these were plentiful for everyone in your community / society, perhaps aside from the 'island murder or rapist' for the benefit of a better society e.g. to produce art

Bizarrely today, despite incredible resources and technologies we've neglected the two most fundamental and basic of human necessity; while we avoid any discussion of why we have NOT achieved this basic minimum standard.

I personally think, it's conceivable that we, the assorted collection of humanity, are at war, with something that's no longer extraterrestrial but lives on earth here today and want us dead or perennial enslaved.
>>
>>27327003
Which one specifically? I've seen the STS-75 tether footage years ago. Not convinced of UFOs. No intelligent maneuverability to be observed. What's the relation to project Stargate?
>>
>>27324218
my theory is that various ET races arrived here from the start, some colonized earth, seeded the place, did their wars and treaties here. some left, some stayed and are still visiting, some are stationed in nearby planets, moons and asteroids.
they genetically manipulated us, still are, still will. our DNA should prove it, a melting pot of added ET genetics plus native homo. the higher density ETs may also have reincarnated their spirits on earth, to experience, experiment and study life here as part of their task. maybe we are all ET spirits disguised as humans.
their intent varies, may it be good, bad, with vested interest, just observing or hands on approach.
also, not all UAPs are ETs. some are black projects, like the aging tr3b.
>>
Ignoring all the schizo shit i believe, theres 100% life on mars.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Hoover
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Levin
During the viking missions, reactions of nutrients with martian soil was detected that had no other way to be created other than life. Others tried to recreate the results with non organic chemical reactions, but they failed. The only reasonable explanation is life. There is also liquid water on mars. The ice caps on the poles of mars are made out of frozen co2, but there is water ice in them as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_polar_ice_caps
During mars' seasons, the ice melts and liquid water flows, even if it evaporates soon after. Perseverance is landing in a crater that couldve had water in it, and life will probably be found there as well.
>>
>>27327370
These guys are considered quacks amongst the scientific community. Do you think that there's a conspiracy to silence any such claims that are brought to the public?
>>
>>27327510
No. schizos ruined a lot of the credibility for scientists who believe in alien life in the solar system. NASA doesnt want to associate with people like that, as their funding is mandated by congress.
>>
>>27324218
https://youtu.be/q6R1MSAYhrs

Gotta be the most recent crazy UFO video Ive seen
>>
>>27327520
I'd think that any rational person of enough stature to be in a position of power should be able to distinguish between credible information and childish stigma stemming from a group of little to no real influence. Especially when dealing with a matter of such scientific significance. The amount of resistance and stigma on display by Washington & NASA on the subject reeks of unnatural to me, but maybe I'm just another schizo.
>>
>>27326846
Bruh his leg sticking out like that when he walks had me dead
>>
>>27327589
the only reason congress hasnt converted NASA into an education and PR agency is because it provides jobs. NASA has used jobs as a bargaining tool for funding since the 60s, its why mission control is in houston, rockets are assembled in alabama and launched from florida. NASA has to be extremely careful with shit about alien life, or else the people and congress will think its full of schizos. focusing on alien life also takes away funding from building rockets, which provides a lot of jobs. This is also why a lot of the search for aliens is done by an NGO (SETI)
>>
>>27327558
Wow it's a dot.
>>
as controversial as they may be here, those official pentagon videos are the ones that truly turned my head. that content paired with the testimony from the pilots always makes me feel a little uneasy. it just doesn't make any reasonable sense. even the gay skeptics that usually come out for this shit were only able to say "just because it makes absolutely no sense doesn't mean it's aliens LMAO" as if that's a meaningful or insightful observation
>>
>>27324218
Why do people think they care about humans so much? Maybe were just the only place in the galaxy with trees and they just come here to take some from time to time so that they can make a nice looking wood grain counter top.
>>
>>27326979
>Puthoff

Isn't that guy involved in TTSA? are you saying TTSA (a cia operation) might not be entirely forthright??
>>
>>27328570
Yes.
Now you're getting it.
You want to know what else?
The two biggest donators to Ufo research are:
>Fox-Rothschild
>The Rockefeller Insitute.
>>
>>27326846
This was confirmed to be a butt naked little boy who decided to wear his speedos on his head.
>>
>>27327224
The whole gamut.
There's 5 years worth of videos from the STS missions. There's 4 different types of phenomena that I noticed.

There's one video where a 'fast streak' of multi-colored lights intefers w./ the opening of the airlock door and then latter penetrates to cargo bay when they get the doors open.

The shocked, dismayed and confusion in the astronaut's voices is true horror — they hadn't a clue. Story Musgrave talks about it briefly, among other things including 'space serpents'.
>>
>>27328769
>who decided to wear his speedos on his head

as you do, when you sleep over at Uncle Podesta's house.
>>
File: AreWeAlone.jpg (48 KB, 807x561)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>27328570
The two biggest donators to Ufo research are:
>Fox-Rothschild
>The Rockefeller Insitute.

Sorry, I made the claim, but didn't give you any evidence.

Look at the credits at the end of the 'Phenomena' UFO film (it's very well made) you'll see thanks to Fox-Rothschild. Also you've probably heard of the Rockefeller institute if you've studied Ufology, they produced the 'UFO Briefing Document' pdf below.

Pic is of HRC at David Rockefeller's ranch for someone reason he gave her a book on the philosphical implications of Exterrestial life.

To me, I think Mac Tonnies, was right — there already here and on earth. My review of Valle and Ashworth's antiquity to modern UFO sightings, showed to me, that Ufos in the form of 'flying discs' are a modern phenomena.

That is, to say that there's another (maybe hybrid race) hominid here on earth that, is leveraging our work, technology and labor to build and achieve technological advancements for itself.

We used to call them 'long skulls' they were the house of Amara in ancient Egypt. Today, perhaps we should just call them them the 'serpent seed'.

http://www.openminds.tv/wp-content/uploads/Rockefeller-Briefing-Document.pdf
>>
>>27328900
>To me, I think Mac Tonnies, was right — there already here and on earth. My review of Valle and Ashworth's antiquity to modern UFO sightings, showed to me, that Ufos in the form of 'flying discs' are a modern phenomena.
>That is, to say that there's another (maybe hybrid race) hominid here on earth that, is leveraging our work, technology and labor to build and achieve technological advancements for itself.

I've been thinking of the same thing. A race of beings that have existed alongside mankind for a long time. Hidden. They're less bound to our dimension, so the seem to phase in and out of reality. Faeries, demigods, angels, demons. Humanity has advanced in technology, why couldn't these beings?

Anyway. I think these hidden entities are largely unconcerned with humanity. An abduction here or there, maybe occasionally buzzing our nuclear weapons. But not interested enough to make contact on a civilizational level. Or maybe they simply don't think like that.

I also think there's different sources of the UFO phenomenon, so it's not just fae. It could also be psychic thoughtforms of people astra projecting. Or time travelers. LAM and the greys. Or breakaway civilizations of human inventors who discovered something fundamental by thinking outside the box but kept their discovery secret.

Clinton's, Podesta's and Rockefellers and the CIA (TTSA) are interested in this phenomena because it's represents a power that is beyond them. They are motivated by a fearful envy.
>>
>>27329294
I'm also a little konchalkwa bitch boy
>>
>>27329294
>They're less bound to our dimension,

No, I don't think this, inter-dimensional nonsense.

>Or time travelers. LAM and the greys
Time traveller's and Greys owe their inception to HG Wells as does LAM albeit indirectly Wells and Crowley were friends who smoke Hashish together.
>>
>>27326846
>Could be fake.
I mean, not really fake. It's a real vid of a scrawny kid being retarded, as kids do, and doing the nekkid chicken dance in his driveway with his underwear on his head. Absolutely authentic video, though.

>Who knows

Who indeed?
>>
>>27327558
>Dozens of moths fly through that video, the few that are just far enough away to not show wing flapping are obviously UFOs, let's point a laser at them!

This shit makes the whole UFO phenomenon look like a bunch of retards. Stop promoting the obvious retarded shit. Toss that shit immediately and concentrate on the stuff that might have something to it.
>>
I think all hypotheses implying UFO's are advanced crafts/probes of extraterrestrial origins are a bit biased.

The phenomenon could be a cross sections of higher dimensional objects or things that intersect intentionally or unintentionally with our dimension. The sightings we see could be 3d representation of hyper dimensional objects which also explaines some of the capabilities these UFO'S display, like the ability to travel almost instantaneously from one location to another, and their perceived ability to cloake that could be just them entering and exiting our 3d space.
>>
File: wtf_laser_beam.webm (2.84 MB, 720x1252)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
Check out the UFO Archive. Updated daily with new UFO cases, videos, pictures, free documentaries, and other paranormal discussion

discord gg /tzCmRyb
>>
>>27329376
Can you elaborate on your views regarding greys?
>>
>>27329730
What
>>
>>27329730
Cool
>>
>>27324218
this has been deboonked
>>
>>27330360
Lol no it hasn't. The debunk was debunked.
>>
>>27324218
mentioned OPs pic to my brother and he said Thoonderfoot deboonked it.
Is this true bros?
>>
>>27331658
You shouldn't be watching that trash anon
>>
>>27331695
i didnt lol my brother told me he said "it was a bird" last video i saw of thunderfoots he was seething about Elon for some reason
>>
https://youtu.be/59bkw3thW4g

Some good footage, alot more just as compelling.
>>
>>27328769
They literally have a side by side comparison by the boy of the mother that lives there. How much of a fucking idiot can you be?
>>
File: 1605737742518.jpg (232 KB, 1641x584)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Contributing
>>
>>
>>27329376
>Time traveller's and Greys owe their inception to HG Wells as does LAM albeit indirectly Wells and Crowley were friends who smoke Hashish together.

So what are greys, in your opinion?
>>
>>27331759
it flies like a typical aircraft, nothing to suggest that it's not some sort of uav
>>
>>27327023
Wouldn’t we do the same thing?
>>
I don't have shit about aliens, but I do have stuff regarding Nazi UFOs. FYI you got a pea brain if you think Die Glocke (The Bell) is real, that shit is fake.

Georg Klein was a Nazi scientist who was played a major role in the flying saucer programs. Scientists like Habermohl, Richard Miethe, Belluzzo, Schriever, etc worked on the Haunebu series during WW2. One of the ones Miethe made supposedly took off successfully from the Prague airport and achieved over 2,000knh, that part I am still trying to find more sources on. At the end of WW2, the Soviets took one of the crafts Miethe worked on in Prague. It was rumored and reported to have been seen being transported in Africa, Iran, and Syria. Proof of this is in the image attached.

The other RFZ / Haunebu crafts were destroyed from what I understand, but according to a Nazi who wrote a book before his death, at least one of them made it to a secure location in the Andes mountain range. It might be related to the sightings that the Brazilian army investigated in the 70s, though that might not be it.

Georg Klein would end up working with Avro Canada, after being snagged in Operation Paper Clip. See the first CIA document for more info on that.

Sources? Check em.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf

http://secretweaponsoftheiiireich.blogspot.com/2011/08/bellonzo-schriever-miethe-disc.html

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/Richard%20Miethe.htm
>>
>>27336147
except it went underwater numerous times
>>
>>27329294
The jinn aren't really interested in humanity as a whole, except as vessels for themselves. They really only care about sorcerers, and don't interact with humanity except through sorcery. They aren't part of the galactic federation, and aren't really interested in revealing themselves to humanity at large. Sorcerer in this case refers to a human body and jinn soul, so you could say jinn being interested in sorcery is really just that they are concerned with themselves.
>>
>>27336265

Totally normal.

Could be some DARPA project
>>
>>27336430
i dont doubt that it's one of ours, but still strange to see

would def liek to see better quality video, closer too
>>
>>27336430
Why would they fly something like that through restricted commercial airspace and city limits?
>>
The former Bulgarian Deputy Director of the Space Research Institute Dr. Lachezar Filipov, former Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer, former Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev (although people aggressively claim he was joking), and most recently former Israeli head of Space Security Haim Eshed all have said the same thing about aliens. That they've already made contact and multiple species are living covertly on earth. The term "Galactic Federation" has also shown up in declassified CIA documents before Haim Eshed said anything about it.

Make of that what you will, but it certainly gets you thinking.
>>
>>27327558
I've seen those things at night.
No idea what it is.
>>
>>27335868
Fiction.
One that's heavily been promoted to shield the fact "aliens" are already here living among us.
>>
>>27336205
>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf

You need to update your URLs anon.
>>
>>27326748
Greer is grifter and has got rich charging people thousands of dollars to go to the desert and meditate. You can do those things for free. Lazar is a lunatic who could be right about some things. Corbell is the new grifter and makes clickbait movies that go no where.
I have never observed a ufo but have had passing interest in those that do. I think Passport to Magonia is the closest we are going to get to understand the subject. I think ghost, bigfoot, gnomes and ufo's are the same manifestation of something entering into are reality. Maybe reality needs to be redefined.
>>
>>27329730
Project BlueBeam. Note the lack of any damage. Still, interesting footage
>>
File: nammu.jpg (82 KB, 794x1188)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>27336205
I'm familiar w./ the Nazi flying discs e.g. BMW models at Prague Kibly as Klein describes among the others.

I am also aware of the British and American Reclamation project (British led by Sir Feddon). What strikes me as interesting is

1. Lenticular shaped craft were first in serious development in the 1920s so there's plenty of time for development.

2. two years after the Anglo-American reclamation projects (1947) US starts testing extreme-G forces; Col. Staph survives 38Gs (barely).

3. two years AND a two months after Col. Staph survived 38Gs, Kenneth Arnold sees something that looks similar to a Horton model aircraft (several in flight formation).

4. Before this time in 1947; there's no recorded mention of flying discs in Valle or Ashworth's excellent catalog of every single sighting from antiquity until today.

Ergo, I think; that what we are dealing with is something, that WAS using the NAZI tech (who spent the most EVER spent on military spending to GDP) to further their own interests and are pretending to be ETs.

I think this particular group is

>possibly related to the 'Long Skulls' an in the Amara dysnaty
>related somehow to the 'World Jews'.
>Were of hybrids of an alien race who came to earth (Gospel of Phillip says Satan the Serpent had sex with Eve)
>Post-Nationalist.
>Control all of Central banking and supranational banks.
>They want other hominids dead.

For some reason, all the nations of the world are scared of something; they don't tell you what it is, but if you dig into 'Ufology' eventually you come across their fear and denial.
>>
>>27337622
I'm more interested in what Greer was up to before the whole meditation scam and how much if any of it still holds true. As for Lazar, I wouldn't go so far as to label him a lunatic but I understand that sentiment. I think there could be some truth to Lazar's story but that it's been diluted with disinfo, both in which he was fed by the program as part of security protocol and his own which could be for a variety of motivations. Key parts of his story line up with other, potentially more credible accounts. S4 has even been reiterated. This interview in particular stands out to me, but I rarely hear it talked it about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVWsMgQjL54
>>
>>27337818

He spoke more about meeting. with Eisenhower, then he did about the interview with the alien. Tells you alot. Probably has grandkids he wanted to make sure got some money.

Dolan/ Linda Moulton-Howe/ Greer are all either CIA related shills or just grifters on the UFO Circuit. LARPzar, has been proven to be a liar; when the man can't even get his education straight and nothing corroborates, you have a problem.

Generally testimony without anything behind the claim, isn't good evidence. You need something to test it against — times, dates, places, especially information not public domain, that can be cross-checked.
>>
>>27337622
Lazar owns a legit scientific supply business and seems to know an awful lot about physics to have never attended college. He seems very sane and rational to me. If he hadn't spilled the beans he might have been killed. If his story is true he genuinely felt people deserved to know what was going on. He also knew about the fingerprint scanners in the 80s which were very obscure and rare.
>>
>>27337987
>He also knew about the fingerprint scanners in the 80s which were very obscure and rare.

The hand scanners were literally from a 70s film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

He's been found 'wanting' and wrong in physics.
He claimed he did attend college, but the one he went to has no record.
He's also a convicted Gigolo / Brothel owner.

I'm not going to beat you over the head, just look into him more; because it's apparent you haven't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pykPa3OIjzo&t=3s&ab_channel=AlienScientist
>>
>>27337673
>4. Before this time in 1947; there's no recorded mention of flying discs in Valle or Ashworth's excellent catalog of every single sighting from antiquity until today.

What about all the accounts of "flying shields" throughout history?
>>
>>27338076
>What about all the accounts of "flying shields" throughout history?

I seen that claimed,
but I don't recall it, anything being described as a 'flying shield' in classic antiquities' writings, as examined by Valle and Ashworth.

I'll go back and look and post.
>>
>>27338116
When you say Valle, do you mean Jaques Vallée? I'm almost certain he included such accounts in "Passport".
>>
>>27338142
yes, there's a latter book he did with Ashworth cataloging every account of a claimed UFO.
>>
>>27338142
>Ashworth

I meant Aubeck
>>
>>27338044

The hand scanner idea from the movie was stolen from a real patent already in use.

So i think this is an issue of circular evidence.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/18233/f-117-program-used-these-futuristic-hand-scanners-while-highly-classified-in-the-80s
>>
Did anyone read the recently released FBI UFO documents? The flying saucer type crafts were Nazi space helicopters that were already being built in factories when the Soviets captured them. The Soviets studied them and experimented with them, as well as taking as many Nazi engineers and scientists captive as possible. Other countries found out about them through spies and shared intel.
It kind of bums me out that the UFO phenomenon is all just government spy planes. On the bright side, if the documents aren't a ruse, most of us will probably live to see advanced space travel.
>>
>>27337818
It's nice to have a quality discussion on /x/ that's not schizo filled. Some interesting ideas here that are worth further study. I was not interested in ufos until I saw the Navy videos and interview with Fravor. He is America personified and the best of what out military can produce. I believe him completely. So what were they? Idk. First guess is black budget drones but when you start looking it's not that simple. Greer has done some good with getting the disclosure project going but lately he is off the rails. I think you are dead on Lazar. Something is there, Idk if it's disinformation, the truth or something else. I would like to see some more videos that are just not lights in the sky or fake thirdstageofmoon crap. That's the problem with the whole thing it seems to be dominated by people trying to make youtube bucks and/or schizos. Scares us normies away.
>>
I've not checked any of these sources other than posting what Vallee and Aubeck found.
Notably, the shields are only seen in times when the shield was used, later they were described as meteors.

"At Arpi shields had been seen in the sky and the sun had appeared to be fighting with the moon; at Capena two moons were visible in the daytime."
>122 BC, Ariminium, Italy
>The History of Rome Vol III by Livy

"from Amelia and Todi, cities of Italy, it was reported that at night there had been seen in the heavens flaming spears, and shields which at first moved in different directions, and then clashed together, assuming the formations and movements of men in battle, and finally some of them would give way, while others pressed on in pursuit, and all streamed away to the westward."
>103 BC, Italy
>Plutarch, Plutarch's Lives

"At sunset a round shield (orbis clypeus) flew west to east."
>99BC Taquinia, Italy
>Lycosthenes,

Three shields were seen in the heavens, as it were warring from the east to the west, after the manner of undulating waves on a very calm night, being that of the Ascension of the Lord.

> 698, Ireland,
>Annals of Ireland, trans. John O'Donovan
>>
>>27338299

No

If the NAZIs had those weapons they would of used them
>>
>>27324218

>>>/wsg/3744240
>>
>>27337965
To be fair, he never claimed he interviewed the alien himself.
>Generally testimony without anything behind the claim, isn't good evidence
That's exactly the problem and is the cornerstone of the conspiracy theory of a mass cover-up. There are cases coupled with evidence though. Such as the 1952 D.C. sightings and the 1964 Socorro, NM case. But the problem with UFOs is that they stretch the limits of human belief so much that no evidence is sufficient to get people to take notice on a large scale until one decides land Times Square in broad daylight and is broadcast on live msm news across the world. Even then people will probably claim it's a hoax until it undergoes extreme scrutiny.
>>
>>27338663
>*until one decides to land in Times Square
>>
>>27338457
The Nazis were already building them in the factories when the Soviets got there, they had working prototypes earlier in the war ('41 or '42 iirc). They got the order to blow them up along with all their other gimmedats, but some factories closer to the frontlines got captured before the order went through.
These things were basically helicopters that could go a lot higher up into the atmosphere, and had really good maneuverability. Why the world ended up going with helicopters rather than flying saucers, I have no clue.
>>
File: 1605063687815.png (161 KB, 383x464)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>27338457
>would of
>>
>>27337536
Shit you're right. I think they made it private. Here's the first part to it.
>>
>>27338299
Got any links? I think you might have misread them. One of the RFZ / Haunebu crafts was powered by two helicopter blades pushing at each other making a incredibly pressurized chamber, and it would exhale opposite of whatever direction it wanted to go. I don't think that model flew well.
>>
>>27338299
>The flying saucer type crafts were Nazi space helicopters that were already being built in factories when the Soviets captured them

post the document that says that
>>
with joe rogan being a meme, i can say this i think bob lazar is 100% telling the truth and this is coming from a guy that has looked at a lot of ufo conspiracies so my bullshit detector is pretty sensitive. that being said i think the fact that bob took 2 lie detector tests and both said he was telling the truth should say something. imo we have these things, and have been trying to reverse engineer them for god knows how long. I think the aliens consider our planet to be hostile and primitive they are just observers nothing more, they must have achieved some kind of higher state of being that allowed them to use this technology or the technology evolved them kinda like trans-humanism would to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmF6RXf6U_A
>>
>>27341005
I wouldn’t be surprised if we are in possession of such tech, but Bob is pretty obviously full of shit. His Rogan appearance alone showed that when his mysterious migraine only hit him when Joe asked specific or technical questions.
>>
>>27341029
what part of the story might i ask? the whole thing?
>>
File: 1610652040787.webm (1.89 MB, 480x360)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
have some more get from /pol/, a missile was fired at one of them and it bounced like a balloon

also tr3b footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtoEmu30NdY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>27329730

Uhh..

Can anybody in here offer an explanation to WHAT THE FUCK that is, and where?
>>
I remember around 2004-2005 google earth was still quite new and area 51 was not listed but you could still see it. at the time i think the government still didn't even acknowledge area 51s existence.
>>
>>27341047
Hard to say exactly how much. There are multiple in depth analysis done on him, showing that even if his education records were expunged, that none of the people at the universities he claimed to attend remember him. Two professor names he dropped were made up. Knapp himself turned Bob in for running a brothel. My own understanding of physics isn’t good enough to discredit him, but a lot of people with strong skills there say he’s full of shit as well.

Despite all of that, I WANT to believe he’s legit. I would love to know for certain, unequivocally that we have possession of element 115, alien craft, and even bodies. Maybe we do, maybe we don’t. Either way, the evidence presented, as well as my gut points to Bob being a fraud. I hope I’m wrong about that.
>>
Any good forums for this type of stuff? I saw what I thought was a starlite once, until it made a bline in the sky and zoomed out of site.
>>
>>27341179
satellite*
>>
File: DteUJ0KVYAALfCo.jpg (99 KB, 1000x727)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
bob lazar aint lying bros
>>
>>27341125
>Knapp himself turned Bob in for running a brothel
pretty based if you ask me.
>>
>>27341215
funny thing is he was actually even more convinced he wasnt lying after lazar told his story in front of an actual court
>>
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE TIC TAC THAT SHOWS IT FROM AN ANGLE, REVEALING IT HAS MORE OF A TEARDROP SHAPE THAN A TIC TAC SHAPE
FUCK I SHOULD HAVE SAVED IT I SAW IT YESTERDAY
>>
>>27341092
Lightning strike hitting power lines in Shenyang China.
>>
>>27326748
watched 5th kind last night and was intrigued at first but was really not shocked when he plugged his for-profit social media app for "CE-5" at the end. When he started bawwing about all his "assassinated friends" I was pretty much at the point of scoffing.

Do you recommend Unacknowledged to someone who was wholly skeptical of 5th Kind?
>>
>>27341346
Bruh, I watched it yesterday too but didn't make it to the plug.
>>
>>27341346
Unacknowledged is at least 10 times more interesting. I'd say it's still worth a watch even if Close Encounters of the 5th Kind puts Greer's credibility into question. The false flag theory is a bit out there but not outside the realm of possibility.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.