[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: godyes.jpg (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
I'm curious what this year will hold.
>>
>>27318687
Lots of blatant trickery will come to light and nothing will be done about it.
At least one prominent Republican politician will be caught in a sex scandal.
A doomsday cult or prophet will declare an end-of-the-world date that ultimately doesn't happen.
Ayys will be spotted, handwaved as swamp gas.
Nothing of value will be disclosed by the impending declassification of alium encounters.
>>
>>27318915
Spotted the newfaggot.

I got a prediction for you OP.

Nothing will happen. The world will just continue getting shittier, while you notice you see fewer white people.
>>
File: 658756.jpg (32 KB, 750x445)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>27318687
>2021
discloser
>>
File: 1355607181913.png (77 KB, 596x581)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
Further descend into beating the mangled corpse of free speech.
More censorship. Normies will clap as it happens because they'll be told it's to stop natzees, pedos, and other bogeymen.
Corona-chan will keep spreading far and wide, despite the vaccine, and it'll be obvious that vaccination efforts will be much slower than expected, and even then it's not a guaranteed protection even if you believe that it's simply a vaccine instead of some kind of reptiloid conspiracy.
Economy will keep getting fucked.
Biden administration might push for another war in some sand shithole.

Nothing unusual, just shitted and boring.
>>
File: IMG_2390.jpg (2.29 MB, 1024x2064)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>27318687
All will be found and drug out from hell
>>
>>27318969
This is the realistic answer, I'm just hoping for some deus ex machina to shake things up.
>>
>>27319188
I suppose I had hoped /x/ would give me something outlandish..
>>
>Giant sea eels ravage Japan.
>Both Mars and Uranus get taken out of the solar system by a unknown force yet to be scientifically explored and explained.
>The Oxford Universty Museum is unable to contain the wrath of an entire taxonomic tree of reanimated prehistoric fauna including Dinosaurs.
>Motherfucking AC 130s fly missions over the Pentagon.
>The sun begins to expand on a rate previously unimaginable and is presumed to consume all life on earth by the end of the year, black magic is the only option.
>Iluminati sends hunter killer teams on night cargo raids to halt the production of the TR-3 Black Manta and the advance of the Manta Project. Including planned public flight and combat use of a single functional model to induce panic on the US western coast and eventually the whole world.
>Production of big franchises and movie series worldwide are officially taken out of consideration and stopped. No more Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Godzilla, Superhero movies and Anime for the better human sanity of what is to come.
>The Sword of Rhiannon is used to convince God into opening rifts leading to the beggining of the march of a trillion alien demons with the matter outflow of SDSS J1106+1939. only to be stopped by his Angels. This event will be recorded and cause mass hysteria, expecially in the international religious community. The sacred nuns of the Vatican wake up and wage a giant battle in Piazza Navona.
>Safety of high-energy particle collision experiments is throw out of the window for fun
>Humans become temporary immortal superbeings by the second day of June and pierce the skies to find individual meaning through exploration while they are at it. Some will not notice any difference in their physical traits and will just report the other flying humans as some strange kind of vulture or UFO. Therefore redeeming it as bullshit for most of the media.
>Kraken sinks a Chinese Type 071 off the coast of the Atacama desert.
>The Universe fucking dies for some 3 hours.
>>
>>27318687
The queen fucking dies
>>
File: 1610379869352.jpg (7 KB, 200x160)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>27319261
The war against female vampirism will come to an end. Women won't be able to harvest men of their precious semen to prolong their life and get satanic powers, and the slave contract marriage will lose it's meaning as well.
This is because trannie technology will advance so much, that trannies will look exactly like women and will be even able to give birth to children, without the inborn satanic vampirism all females have when they are born.
>>
>>27319343
>This is because trannie technology will advance so much, that trannies will look exactly like women and will be even able to give birth to children,
Honestly I'd do it, one year seems like way too short a timeframe though.
>>
>>27319261
A LARP on /x/ gets proven to be real.
>>
I finally awaken to my persona.
>>
>>27318687
Why has no one said aliens? There will benevolent alien species coming to earth, but first the elite will make up a fake alien invasion (grays), so that the masses get scared of all aliens. The greys will try to kidnap weak minded individuals on a mass scale and take them to their planet to perform experiments on them. If you want to know if an alien has good intentions, try to touch them. If they get pissed, they have bad intentions and should not be trusted.
>>
>>27318946
I think you should go to /pol perhaps, this place is for supernatural schizophrenic conspiracies, not muh white gynocide
>>
>>27320390
shut up leftist cunt
>>
>>27320329
If something was going to happen with the aliens it seems like it would've by now, that shit's been going on for a long time and seems to be dying down if anything.

>>27320390
/pol/ is unusable at this point because of liberals shitting it up, don't tell people to go their when your own faction has made it a cesspit
>>
>>27320410
The leftist cunts think this board is their own personal safe space, they are ruining the rest of 4chin
>>
>>27318687
Generally a peaceful year.
An mRNA vaccine/treatment for some real big diseases released, including multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes. Technically they exist, but will be fast tracked after the covid vaccine success.
It's a good year. Will feel very normal and comfy.
>>
>>27319343
Artificial wombs are coming fast actually, Cyprus has already introduced laws that would allow for their commercial use.

I mean, maybe not this year, but in the next 5 years it's a possibility.

Also I'd unironically get a womb transplant if it was an option, just for the sake of experiencing how it is to create a new life inside of me, honestly.
>>
>>27320390
(You)
>>
>>27320507
cunt, expect moar
>>
>>27318687
Lots of retards get vaxxed and end up dead or dying from it by the end of the year
>>
>>27318687
>Biden gets elected
>More US censorship under the guise of quelling MAGA insurrection
>Life gets worse in the US, things do not go back to normal
>Armenia/Azerbijan conflict drags in world powers, possible skirmishes.
>China continues to rise to dominate the East, the West does nothing due to issues at home
>War in Syria heats up, possible skirmishes between US and Russia

Can't wait...
>>
File: 1610234702482.jpg (140 KB, 828x924)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>27318687
Lot's of crazy star shit. Mars will conjunction Uranus on January 20th, and I don't think I need to tell you what's happening around that time. Next Saturn squares Uranus during February. Saturn and Uranus, believe it or not, are pretty much the patron planets of what you could call the "alt right" as they desire a return to tradition through revolutionary means. The online right wingers are not going to go away, in fact they are only going to gain more influence and relevancy, much to the chagrin of leftists and people in power. The vaccine will only make things slightly better, instead of the entire country being locked down, expect the normalization of local lockdowns and curfews that are town, city, or statewide. Natural disasters will also worsen and California will burn like a match dipped in jet fuel when the summer months role around. Earthquakes and hurricanes too, so be careful if you live near a faltline or on the east coast. Economic turmoil is obviously to be expected as well, becoming prominent around February. Oh, by the way, the Jupiter Saturn conjunction is what caused January 6th in case you were wondering. I haven't taken much time to research the end of the year so I dunno what's going to happen in the fall and winter, but considering how things look, it's nothing good. That's about all. There are other interesting things happening in the stars but I'm too lazy to go and look at what the other alignments were. Screencap this post if you want. If you're a right winger, don't worry. You'll get your day in the sun. I can't, however, guarantee that you'll win. Remember when you go out to do something that literally the ENTIRE world is watching to see what you do. So don't fuck up. Pic related, it's what's going to happen to a lot of milquetoast conservatives this year.
>>
File: 346464363.png (318 KB, 655x851)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>27320608
we must cover this up
>>
>>27320627
>California will burn like a match dipped in jet fuel when the summer months role around.
God I hope this is true.
>>
File: dearfederalagents.jpg (502 KB, 750x748)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>27320406
shut the fuck up you glowie /pol/tard get the fuck off our board
>>
>>27320439
you 2016 faggots ruined 4chan for the oldfags so its your turn to have it ruined for you trumptards
>>
File: 1601559333518.png (16 KB, 645x770)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>27320681
01/12/21(Tue)19:08:30 No.27320681
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>27320406 #
shut the fuck up you glowie /pol/tard get the fuck off our board
>>
File: 1607459495535.jpg (19 KB, 428x368)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>27320691
You are not an oldfag
>>
>>27320717
Is 2006 old enough?
>>
>>27320725
That's a funny joke.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>27320717
never said i was i said that 2016 fags ruined it for the oldfags
>>
>>27318687
People like you will keep making threads for shills to farm demoralization posts
>>
>>27320755
Who gives a shit faggot? Kill yourself
>>
>>27320627

I know Mars is warlike but what about the other one?
>>
>>27319316
True.
>>
>>27320799
Uranus? Revolutionary. Biden is going to make a lot of people fucking pissed.
>>
>>27320769
go die storming the capital with guns you fucking inbred retard
>>
>>27320846
Uh oh, looks like we got an angry leftist here! You gonna cry? Your psyops are shit.
>>
>>27318687
2021:
>HIV cure released
>Libre monitoring system and insulin pump become more integrated and smaller effectively curing insulin dependent diabetes, this leads to medicine becoming more about engineering than chemistry. First real noticeable steps to transhumanism
>long range analytic diagnostic medicine begins but won't become very widespread yet
>90% of zoos close, all zoos will be gone by 2025
>Resurgence of spirituality among young adults in Western world all faiths see big uptake
>more missing planes, remains unexplained
>Olympics called off until further notice, they won't come back
>start of the social media decline, will lose at least 30% of the userbase before 2021 is over
>Elon Musk imprisoned
>Tyson Fury unifies heavyweight division
>Kanye suicide attempt
>Greta Thunberg moves away from ecology and into campaigning for child welfare
>chocolate transfers from being junk food to being a luxury item or a health item. Price increases massively.
>Pfizer vaccine fucks up, Oxford AstraZeneca one does really well with UK retaining manufacturing
>this propels UK into very powerful position post Brexit, they cuck China by providing a necessary amount of vaccine to everyone before them
>Hong Kong and Taiwan capitalise on this
>Putin steps down and two potential Russian leaders end up creating an exciting democratic race for power, this changes Russia immensely
>US remains fractious but nothing really happens, media continue narrative push but Silicon Valley become less powerful
>>
Aliens are being shilled way too hard right now. Don't believe any alien shit that happens this year unless you see one in front of your face and it can prove its an alien.

>>27320390
You will never be a woman
>>
>>27321002
>>Tyson Fury unifies heavyweight division
Unfortunately I don't think And Ruiz will fight more than once this year. It would be amazing to see him knock out Fury and bring the Heavyweight belts back to the US
>>
>>27318915
>Ayys will be spotted

And hopefully take me with them, I want to hang out with the ayylmaos. I can be their Philip J Fry
>>
>>27318946

It's early 2021 and I already begin to see even more paranoia infecting the minds of others.
Don't let the weak infect your mind (left or right wing, both are a perfect gateway for mindless extremism through divide and conquer propaganda)
>>
>>27321277
Dubs confirm
>>
>>27318946
>while you notice you see fewer white people.
white bois are weak, now that yall are finally feeling guilty about using racism for survival, the world with flow toward it's natural order again and white women will give Spic their pussy like god intended
>>
>>27320846
>>27320859

Seeing the division going on in the USA I can't help but ask, what happened to "e pleuribus unum"?
>>
>>27321492
(You)
>>
>>27318687
more of the same.
>>
>>27321497
Whatever happened to you doing something in your life that matters you dumb faggot? Instead you're posting the same thing over and over again in different threads attempting to provoke a reaction from people taking about succubuses and astrology you pathetic loser.
>>
>>27321547
>attempting to provoke a reaction

Looks like it was successful plus it triggered you as well.
Don't let anons or questions they post get to you like that, it seems like it's really easy for someone to put you in such an angry mood. I hope all is well with you irl
>>
>>27318969
this
>>
>>27318969
Stop being reasonable, this is /x/
>>
>>27321756
I hope you put a thumbtack under your toenail and kick a wall you dumb cunt
>>
File: yournewcivilrights.png (1.06 MB, 2400x1256)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>27318687
New state-school curriculum standards will be established which teach the 'Melanated'-Supremacy pseudoscience (literally ie. 'melanin is soul'). European/'non-melanated' 'petite bourgeoisie' landowners (and ONLY 'petite', not corporate) will have their land expropriated and given to 'indigenous melanated'. The de facto communist 'pandemic lockdown' order will be pushed to be 'the new normal', with the start of 'UBI' subsistence support, which far from being 'universal' will be explicitly tailored to establish and enforce the new racial caste system. Astroturf fad/viral 'proud to be a white traitor' 'anti-racist'/pro-genocide propaganda, which has already begun, will continue and intensify, only now with 'anti-lynching', 'hate speech', etc. laws being passed which actually do criminalize 'racism' and give specifically 'melanated' individuals an affirmative defense to assault/battery/homicide/etc. for 'resisting racism'.

You will continue to deny it all as patently absurd racist paranoia, until the instant it is happening, and then instantly switch to parroting the rationalizations you've already had drilled into you by the omnipresent propaganda up to that point.

Not this year, but probably within the next four, infanticide up to one year will be legalized and any/all moral/ethical worth of infants vehemently denied (made taboo or even criminal to allege it, just like 'racism'). 'Destroying' an infant will be reduced to an offense-against-property misdemeanor, and the astroturf propaganda will shift to encouraging young melanated to go out and hunt down non-melanated infants (and any of their parents daring to commit the crime of racism, by attempting to resist) as the evolution of the 'knockout game' and looting-flashmobs. like those practices, offenders will be generally not prosecuted against at all.
>>
>>27322074
>'Melanated'-Supremacy pseudoscience
This is just karma for the years of various "these features of white people prove we're superior" pseudo-sciences.
Now pardon me while I laugh heartily.
>>
>>27321923

I take that as not all is well with you irl. I'm sure things will improve for you angry anon. Keep your head up and listen to some music, or fap, that should help.
Have a good one.
>>
>>27322370
Have a stroke and live the rest of your life even more retarded than you were previously
>>
>>27322352
thank you for demonstrating how the concept (though really just the term) 'karma' has been ruined by idiot 'new age' westerners (mostly boomers, of course). just say 'revenge', and admit you approve of it - perhaps realizing that you really don't, shouldn't, and correcting yourself. there is no cosmic 'revenge force', for you to pawn your own malice off onto. that is not what karma has ever meant.
>>
>>27322403
Gosh I hope so. Science says extra melanin makes me better than you.
>>
>>27322352
Not the same anon but what crimes did the present generation do to receive this kind of vengeance? Karma should apply to the individual not a big group of innocent people with european descent.

In fact you justify your hatred and misanthropy with karmic theories, and laugh about it.
>>
>>27322074

This reminds of a pamphlet some guy gave to me when I visited America many years ago
>>
>>27322410
>pale skin sees reaction as revenge
Dont blame the better black brains for your own stupidity.
>>27322424
>what crimes did the present generation do to receive this kind of vengeance?
Didnt you pay attention? They all teach that reincarnation happens through bloodlines.
These aren't "the new generation". These are the people responsible born again.
>>
>>27322418
Melanin is just built in sunscreen and you know it.
>>
>>27318946
‘I’m a victim. The girl I like is getting railed by a more successful, less socially retarded individual than myself. It’s because I’m white, and nothing to do with the fact I’m autistic af. White good, everyone else bad guys’

Stay cucked faggot
>>
>>27322424

Karma should never apply to a group of innocent people regardless of ethnicity/descent.

Me being targeted for being european(1st year of biology in high school was fun) is as retarded as me(or anyone) targeting others for not being european.
>>
>>27318687
covid will be not eliminated so they say 'fuck it' and warn people to be careful
>>
While the media and national security forces are fixated on Biden's inauguration, Trump will open up Area 51 and they will declare him King of the Aliens. Biden will lead the UN into a war of humanity against Drumpf's alien armada.
>>
>>27319343
>Trannies get to actually be women
No no no no no no no
>>
>>27318687
Here you go:

Domestically: The morons who believe that the election was stolen (and who believe lies) will incite minor riots on the 20th.

Though Biden will be slightly more progressive and certainly more intelligent that Trump, nothing will really change.

Corona virus vaccine distribution will lag until May, by when it will be widely available.

Globally:

Social and economic inequities will continue to exacerbate.

New illnesses will arise, inaugurating the era of the perpetual pandemic.

The ice caps will continue to melt, and we will continue on our path sinking towards our ultimate extinction.
>>
Apple, Samsung, and possibly others eg. Google will release smartphone-HMDs, enormously quickening the rise of 'the metaverse' merger of the internet and meatspace. The number of constant concurrent active participants in VR social apps and games will cross big thresholds. AR HUD features will begin to provide the first really significant signs of a 'general intelligence enhancement' technology (but it is of course significantly an illusion, the user/implement relationship blurring).

This will be the start of a new era comparable to the rise of the internet, with similar potential and risks for the enormous rise or fall of the general level of consciousness, and/or both, the population pulling apart. Or the worst case scenario, as has mostly happened with the internet, that we continue being pulled apart in two equally erroneous directions, two equally false enlightenments.

I'm not optimistic, based on how the internet has 'developed' (been mutilated, more like) over the past decade. I think it's probably impossible that the constant 'helpful'-info-feed HUD applications won't be actively misleading on many issues (eg. significantly wikipedia-based). And at the same time it will be creating a strong illusion of 'making people smarter' while actually doing the opposite, training and driving them. The people being most completely taken over and made into external peripherals of The Algorithm (and its master) will be the ones seemingly getting the most benefit from it. Just a next-level version advertising=propaganda=mind-control horror of the attention-management based 'social media'.
>>
>>27318969
I'd say this is optimistic.

There's a greater chance of civil-war in the US than there ever has been. The fact that the US is a major player in the world could cause a domino effect causing the west to fall for the first time in recent history.
>>
>>27324566
Checked. It really seems like the MSM is blatantly antagonizing the Trump crowd to start something
>>
>>27321355
>Ruiz knock out Fury
Kek
I know this is x but that's just totally unrealistic.
>>
>>27318687
op will die
>>
>>27319343
That's gibberish
>>
>>27318687
President Enoch when??
>>
>>27324324
We have ourself a idiot. Look at it
>>
>>27318687
>Disney will shut down it's Hong Kong theme park due to pressure from Chinese government.
>Many movie theater chains will close due to continued lockdowns
>At least one act of terrorism will be committed against a social media site's headquarters
>One big youtuber will be murdered or commit suicide
>Increased Chinese imperialism in Africa. May be to the point where they just end up running one of the countries.
>Mask/Lockdown related mass shooting
>Tumblr shuts down
>Another proxy war in some sand shithole
>Increased political assassinations
>Tik Tok could get threatened with termination and Danganronpa cosplayers will have mental breakdowns if that happens
>Finally, we catch an ayy lmao on camera

Not really /x/ but thats what I logically think
>>
File: 1609908018354.jpg (35 KB, 680x495)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>27321497
they're childbrain millenials/gen z, anon. Don't even bother. They'll just be irrationally angry and screech flavor buzzwords over any dissenting opinions/facts. Thinking for one's self is beyond their reach. Parroting phrases and posting soulless memes helps them "win" arguments in their heads and on the internet
>>
>>27321497
It was always a joke? America has always been an anarchic mess at war with itself, with like 20-40 year periods of semi-stability. We've had like a half dozen major shadow-government coups and one official Civil War, in ~250 years.
>>
>>27318687
I predict that there will be predictions...
>>
>>27320717
I've been here since around burning crusade, whenever that was
>>
>>27318687
if dubs 2022 will come after 2021
>>
>>27318687
I will make a lot of money
>>
File: death to america.jpg (38 KB, 728x403)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>27318687
China will invade america and balkanize them, Americans do waste a lot of money on military budget but that money goes to invading other countries, their weapons are way too overpriced and wildly impractical in their homesoil (not that they were any better in middle east either). the resentment from the overtaxed american working class will also plummet their military morale and their road infrastructure will allow the chinese to move more easily around the country.

america will fall and the eastern tiger will rise and establish the true international communism.

on other news, coronavirus will ravage the western world once the virus activates and actually starts killing people. there's probably going to be a lot of cheap land available for the losers who actually manage to survive the plague and show their support for the PRC.

also aliens may or may not land on earth once they don't have to be afraid of the americans any more.
>>
The disciple shall be made known.
>>
File: 1591752150412.png (1004 KB, 1632x1724)
1004 KB
1004 KB PNG
>>27320627
Pic related. History rhymes.
>>
>>27318687
weed will not be federally legalized
>>
>>27326139
Realistically China has more to lose invading America than to gain. Real life isn’t an action movie.
>China begins to let other nations become Special Administration Regions if they can’t pay off debts
>African countries become Chinese states
>Once America collapses China will offer all kinds of assistance to other nations to gain favors and positive press while shilling “America bombed countries, China built them back better!”
>If anything I’d see American states wishing to join China or be sold to China to settle debts especially if the left doesn’t slow down in capturing American society as many of American conservative ideals align well with a lot of Chinese traditionalism
>>
the great awakening
>>
>>27322074
lmao
>>
>>27322436
Take your meds bro. The bums always lose.
>>
gods will be back in 2025
>>
>>27326845
Good riddance. Conservative states are consistently a drain on the government and the lucrative states.
Let China pay for redneck meth addictions.
>>
>>27326943
Schizo is a white brain problem.
Theres a reason white people only hear threats and fury when they hear voices
The spirits are allied with the melanin enhanced.
>>
>>27319294
rolling for one of these to come true
>>
Everything sucks and is terrible.
Election tourists and reddit/twitter immigrants will continue ruining this website.
Moderation will get worse.
Subhumans will continue forcibly inserting (primarily american) politics into every single discussion and topic.
Meme flu will either mysteriously vanish or keep everyone locked down eternally for a >97% survival rate and no serious issues.
>>
>>27318687
Nothing too different from this year really. Expect further riots/mass shootings over the election results until May or so. Biden will be inaugurated smoothly but suffer health problems that are covered up. COVID will continue even though the vaccine is being distributed, and herd immunity will be reached early next year, but even normies will stop caring and exercising precautions before that happens. Other than that, expect Amazon to continue to explode in influence and power, expect a massive push to glorify OnlyFans/"sex work," expect an assassination attempt on at least one politician, and expect the UN to suck China off for its COVID response for no reason.
>>
>>27322352
>you white people had your “you’re superior” psuedosciences
>>27322436
>don’t blame our superior black brains
Please cut both your arms and submerge them in a swamp, so you can get amputated and can never type this retarded bullshit again.
>>
Little man, false king among the Asians in the north. Lying false god.

We will claim him and snatch up his fame to our teeth.

Sickness for his people.
>>
NIGGER
>>
>>27318687
4chan dies, tranny shills celebrate, because they don’t have to cry on the website anymore after getting btfo’d every day.
>>
>>27320406
This - Libshits drink Clorox plz.
>>
File: Ben Jones- 1984.jpg (331 KB, 591x921)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>27318946
>The world will just continue getting shittier, while you notice you see fewer white people.
The world will continue getting shittier [because] you see fewer white people.
>>
>>27318915
Wrong
>>
>>27319006
Epic possitivism and phenomenal hope. I like it
>>
>>27325040
Propane*
>>
>>27320831

Kek. Chaos is back on the menus, boys.
>>
>>27319316
If she were mortal, she would've died 30 ago
>>
>>27318946
could it be cause white people are killing themselves off with corona lmao

>i-i'm oppressed by this mask mandate!!1 fuck you i won't do it!!
>the vaccine is a leftist ploy to wreck our precious aryan dna ;_;
>fuck this virus i am entitled to brunch and a good time!!!
>gets killed off by a chinese virus
>doesn't get to reproduce

good
>>
>>27318955
Probably not. People say that every year
>>
>>27318687
>I'm curious what this year will hold.
Rolling for deez nutz.
>>
>>27321002
The one about zoos closing makes me sad. Damn do I love the zoo!
>>
>>27327694
You have to ask because you know no little bitch whiteboi could hope to do it.
I let you keep your limbs so everyone can laugh at how weak and ineffectual they are.
>>
>>27318687
I predict at least 20 end of the world threads that schizos takes seriously this year.
>>
racewar, nukewar, civilwar, world war, revolution war, skirmishes, melees, assaults, massacres, riots
>>
>>27318687
A GIANT MOOSE WILL RISE IN THE EAST
TEN VIRGINS WILL VAIL AND SPLIT THE SILENCE OF THE DESERT
THE CROWN WILL SOAR AND THE RAVENS SPREAD THEIR WINGS
THE SEAMSTRESS AND THE COOPER WILL FINALLY MEET AND JOIN
>>
>>27331793
and ice cream
also ice cream
>>
>>27321002
this is the worst possible outcome, absolutely no way any of this will come to fruition
>>
File: ComeMeGustaElBoum.jpg (455 KB, 1280x1280)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>Biden is certified as America's 46th president.
>Immediately gets trashed on for not being a POC nor a woman.
>Yeah he visited Epstein's island and his son is a degenerate but the fact he's not a POC nor a woman is the #1 issue regarding Biden.
>Britain will see it's biggest exodus of Muslims ever. Britian is just too shirk and not Halal enough. That or even mor come to britain who knows. Maybe Brits start invading the middle east as an act of revenge.
>Speaking of the middle east, now that Joe Biden is in power again, whose up for a new wave of innocent middle eastern towns to get blown up?
>China and Israel probs will make a deal to imprison Muslims into their concentration camps.
And uh idk I'll probably start to make furry porn
>>
>>27332109
>Yeah he visited Epstein's island
Nope, he didn't.
>>
First mass shooting in about a year or so and the media will take it and run with it as if it's the first. Then people will forget about it immediately like they always do.
>>
>>27332240
Trump did however.
>>
>>27332246
>in about a year
You mean a week?
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
>>
>>27332253
Yep, he did alright.
>>
>>27332246
>First mass shooting in about a year or so and the media will take it and run with it as if it's the first
>first mass shotting
>and the media will take it and run with it as if it's the first
>first mass shooting
>as if it's the first
Anon, I...
>>
loudspeaker drones. it's going to be AWFUL.
>>
>>27332267
Wait you're right that always happens
>>
>>27332309
yes
the first is always what comes first
>>
>>27332325
My point was they'l act like it was the first time this has happened EVER.

Also, what mass shooting's have happened in the last 12 months?
>>
>>27332341
January 11, 2021 Florida Miami 2491 NE 58th St 0 4

View Incident
View Source

1897878 January 9, 2021 Texas Houston 5828 Martin Luther King Blvd 1 3

View Incident
View Source

1898261 January 9, 2021 Illinois Evanston 100 Asbury Ave 4 4

View Incident
View Source

1896774 January 7, 2021 District of Columbia Washington 1300 block of Columbia Rd NW 0 5

View Incident
View Source

1896252 January 6, 2021 Virginia Manassas 10010 Ellis Rd 3 3

View Incident
View Source

1896384 January 6, 2021 Texas Livingston 201 Maple Ln 1 3

View Incident
View Source

1894979 January 4, 2021 Florida Tampa 1225 S 78th St 0 5

View Incident
View Source

1894941 January 4, 2021 Florida Fort Lauderdale (Lauderhill) 1828 NW 38th Ave 0 7

View Incident
View Source

1894822 January 4, 2021 Louisiana New Orleans 1600 block of N Galvez St 0 4

View Incident
View Source

1893327 January 3, 2021 Texas Houston 2900 Travis St 1 4

View Incident
View Source

1893754 January 3, 2021 Florida Miami 3632 NW 25th Ave 0 6

View Incident
View Source

1893744 January 3, 2021 Florida Miami 10525 NW 24th Ave 0 8

View Incident
View Source

1893953 January 3, 2021 Oregon Gresham NE 181st Ave and NE San Rafael St 0 4

View Incident
View Source

1893601 January 3, 2021 Louisiana Shreveport 6900 block of Jewella Ave 2 3

View Incident
View Source

1893877 January 3, 2021 California Santa Barbara 1200 block of Liberty St 2 2

View Incident
View Source

1891720 January 1, 2021 Illinois Galesburg 1000 block of Monroe St 0 4

View Incident
View Source

1892034 January 1, 2021 Arkansas Fort Smith 3211 Towson Ave 0 7

View Incident
View Source

1892704 January 1, 2021 Texas Amarillo 2650 Dumas Dr 1 3

View Incident
View Source

1892114 January 1, 2021 Iowa Sioux City 2637 S Walker St 1 4

View Incident
View Source
>>
>>27322542
I think he meant immigration not breeding. Mexicans have larger families. Whites dont. More Mexicans more Mexican families more Mexicans than whites. Not a hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>27322436
Oh, so you’re actually just a moron.
>>
>>27332529
(You)
>>
>>27332552
Run and hide whiteboi. Dont try and act tough, even online everyone sees how pathetic you are.
>>
>>27318687
World War III
>>
>>27333371
Better be. We need a reset.
>>
>>27320671
Seems likely, I've heard they're forecasted to have below-average rainfall for this year.
>>
>>27327327
Funny you say that, a lot of meth comes from China and North Korea!
>>
>>27327702
this
>>
File: 1610602050658.jpg (17 KB, 211x239)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>27318687
sweet, sweet civil war.
>>
>>27326139
A land invasion of the USA is quite literally almost impossible. The USA enjoys one of the most defensible geographical locations on the planet. We have allies to our north and south, and any invasion would require ocean crossings. We have the largest and most powerful navy on earth by several magnitudes.
>>
>>27327327
You have no idea how important many of those states are to your daily life. I assume you eat food?
>>
>>27334436
kek, you amerimutt is going to be invade by miles high tsunami waves soon
>>
>>27318915
>At least one prominent Republican politician will be caught in a sex scandal.
It's amazing how people have already forgotten about that democrat politician in Florida (because of course Florida) that was passed out naked high on drugs at a gay orgy.
>>
>>27334582
I honestly hadn't heard of that, but it sounds funny as all hell. Got a link?
>>
Due to wisdom of the crowd, there could be some genuinely good predictions in here.
>>
Mass spook and celebrity executions, great awakening.
A great balancing.
>>
He returns
>>
They are going to shoot Donald Trump's clone on live television.
Then after three days @realDonaldTrump will emerge and claim to be resurrected by God and that he is God incarnate here to rule the world for 1000 years from Jerusalem.
January 17th = Fake Assassination(Crucifixion)
January 20th = Fake Resurrection(Osiris)
January 20th is the first day of Aquarius, the Water Bearer(Spiritual Baptism).
Janus is the god of new beginnings.
Three Days of Darkness = Three Days The World Believes Trump Is Dead
Mask = Veil(Bride of Satan)
The Great Awakening = The Great Deception
The Rabbis will declare him messiah.
Trump is the Antichrist, the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, the Lawless One, the Beast.
Don = 33
Donald means "World Ruler"
The Donald
Corona Vires = The Crowning of the Great Authority
Q = 17th
Q = False Prophet
Maga is the 5th degree of Satanism
Redtie = @realDonaldTrump
Bluetie = Bluepill
Super Mario Bros (1993)
M = Mario = Mason
L = Luigi = Lucifer
Plumbing = Drains
Lizard = Swamp Creature
President Koopa(Lizard King) = President Trump(Swamp King)
Toad = Frog(Anon)
Goombas = Migapedes
Lena = Israel
Iggy and Spike = Russia and China
Princess Daisy, the Rock Bearer = The Whore of Babylon
Dome of the Meteor(Rock)
Jerusalem = Rock Bearer(Dome of the Rock) = Whore of Babylon
Project Blue Beam(Fake Alien Attack) + Dome of the Rock = Merger of Dimensions(Governments)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SopCV2H3pNY&feature=emb_logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgOHMwbECAE
President Koopa kidnapped Princess Daisy who bears the rock, the final piece required to merge the dimensions.
President Trump kidnapped Jerusalem who holds the Dome of the Rock, the final piece required to create the One World Government.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
Rapture =/= Abduction
DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST
>>
>>27318969
Idiot. You fucking unforgivably ignorant buffoon. You sit here bitching like a cunt about free speech?? Hate speech ain’t free bitch, go to a city and spout your heinous hateful bullshit and you’ll find out. I’m so sick of you stupid retards enabling the very corporate greed you pretend to loathe. There’s nothing more pathetic than a conservative: literally handing their rights over to subservient corporate lapdogs, forfeiting your rights, happily contributing to the downfall of democracy, then spout their fraudulent talking points about free speech. I used to hate malignantly idiotic fucking cunts like you. Now I just pity your family. I can only hope you are your kind die soon
>>
>>27319294
How do you keep such vaporous thoughts coherent in your beehive of a brain? Oh you don’t
>>
>>27338087
You have no idea what free speech is and isn't. Stop talking like you have any authority on the subject. Read a book and educate yourself. I'm saying this earnestly.
>>
File: 1574644286500.png (895 KB, 1088x1080)
895 KB
895 KB PNG
0% of /x/'s predictions will come true, making it 14 consecutive years in a row. Go ahead and call me shill or glownigger, whatever buzzword that will quelm your anger at the truth
>>
>>27338087
Is this pasta
>>
>>27338087
You're actually the dumbest fucking retard i've seen on this board.
>>
>>27334512
t. ESL Geology pro
>>
>>27319343
You will never be a.....
>>
>>27319726
That’s the most 2021 thing ever
>>
>>27320681
N
>>
>>27320859
Lol X is now pol, pol is now tranny central
>>
>>27321492
Sorry Latina women prefer white men and keep marrying them. Must make you awfully bitter
>>
>>27338267
My prophecy will come to fruition 100% accurate.
>>
>>27321492
Don't present your opinions as facts bitch. It makes you look even more retarded than you already are! I'll never feel guilty because I haven't done anything. That's how guilt works you see.
>>
>>27318687
Yellowstone will go up in a big BRAP
>>
>>27334436
>We have allies to our north and south
We USED to. Then we pissed all over them and tried to get them to pay for it.
>>
>>27334446
>I assume you eat food?
Only from California - the largest grower of food in the nation.
Not a single red state is important to my life.
>>
>>27334582
Hard to remember a single Democratic scandal when the Repugs have two a week.
What is the name of the little Cuban boy that the Repug said was his son that he's never shown anyone and has no paperwork for?
>>
>>27321002
>>Putin steps down and two potential Russian leaders end up creating an exciting democratic race for power, this changes Russia immensely
Nah nigga you playing with my dreams, I don't believe you, don't give me hope.
I just want that shithole to end already.
>>
name/tripfags become even bigger faggot narcissists with daddy issues
>>
>>27318946
Fuck off to /pol/, shillbot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.