[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1610309445443.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
>>27312922
Ai
>>
the angry video game nerd’s kid
>>
>>27312922
Me hopefully
>>
>>27312922
Trump
>>
>>27312946
>>
>>27312965
You overestimate the big little man. Trump is what a leader looks like when the people who elected him are fed up with the system but are too ignorant and powerless to push forward a righteous man.
>>
Whoever kneels before the thunderbolt and the eye.
>>
>>27312922
There won't be a real one now. That time has passed.
>>
>>27313201
Explain
>>27312922
This Covid crisis is just a taste of what's coming.
Expect Venezuela-tier conditions on EVERY nation. I'm talking widespread hunger, corruption, crime and hate.
>hurr durr that's already happening
No it's not. At least not as bad as it could.
When these things happen we will witness the coming of some guy who will magically, and I mean quite literally magically fix all of our problems. Sudden wealth, health and peace for the entire world.
He will be a fake messiah.
>>
>>27313223
What part of my very clear and concise post did you not understand?
>>
File: Biden Crack.png (739 KB, 782x960)
739 KB
739 KB PNG
>>
>>27312922
Christ of course.
>>
>>27313223
this world is beyond the level of individual men. The anti-christ could walk the earth at this very moment and he would be powerless
>>
>>27312946
this tho
>>
>>27313223
There won't be a big happening like that i'm afraid.

There won't be a hero who saves the day or changes the world in an instant. What ia currently going is that a cabal of governments and people like Klaus Schwab implementing a so called new normal which will make our lives along with the internet even more controlled.
>>
>>27313093
Any man who is popular enough to be pushed into leading a country is not righteous. In fact the more righteous they seem the more of an evil scumbag they are.
>>
>>27313341
This guy gets it. Antichrist is a system, a system that was made just for one man who wants to do nothing except have sex with the Whore of Babylon.... Errrr "Lady" Babylon.

Read this
https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib49.htm
>>
>>27312922
I am. Met god about a decade ago.
>>
>>27312959

There's going to be fire and brimstone through the sheer power of fuckbombs that only a true angry video game nerd descendant can employ properly
>>
I, BELARION, ANTICHRIST, in the year 2021 of the rule of the Black Brotherhood called Christianity, do make my Manifesto to all men. And I, THE ANTICHRIST, come among you, saying:

An end to the pretence, and lying hypocrisy of Christianity.

An end to the servile virtues, and superstitious restrictions.

An end to the slave morality.

An end to prudery and shame, to guild and sin, for these are of the only evil the sun, that is fear.

An end to all authority that is not based on courage and manhood, to the authority of lying priests, conniving judges, blackmailing police, and

An end to the servile flattery and cajolery of mods, the corona- tions of mediocraties, the ascension of dolts.

An end to restriction and inhibition, for I, THE ANTICHRIST, am come among you preaching the Word of the BEAST 666, which is, "There is no law beond Do what thou wilt."

And I, BELARION, ANTICHRIST, do lift up my voice and prophecy, and I say:

I shall bring all men to the law of the BEAST 666, and in His law I shall conquer the world.

And within seven years of this time, BABALON, THE SCARLET WOMAN HILARION will manifest among ye, and bring this my work to its fruition.

An end to consciption, compulsion, regimentation, and the tyranny of false laws.

And within nine years a nation shall accept the Law of the BEAST 666 in my name, and that nation will be the first nation of earth.

And all who accept me the ANTICHRIST and the law of the BEAST 666, shall be accursed and their joy shall be a thousandfold greater than the false joys of the false saints.

And in my name BELARION shall they work miracles, and confound our enemies, and none shall stand before us.

Therefore I, THE ANTICHRIST call upon all the Chosen and elect and upon all men, come forth now in the name of Liberty, that we may end for ever the tyranny of the Black Brotherhood.

Witness my hand and seal on this post on this day of January 11, 2021.

Love is the law, love under will.

-Belarion, Antichrist
>>
Everyone who rejects gnosis is already living an anti-christ life
>>
>>27313465
I DONT
WANNA SET THE WORLD
ON FIRE
>>
>>27313474
Ok Crowley, but you sounds good.
>>
>>27312922
He hasn’t been born yet.
>>
it me
>>
>>27313924
It you babe?
>>
>>27312922

drumpf
>>
>>27312922
X Æ A-12
>>
>>27312922

Both Christ and Anti-Christ are found within.
>>
>>27313763
Doubt it.
>>
>>27313286
Cool pic. Might be Jesus is both Christ to those who love and anti Christ to those who deny him
>>
Me, hopefully.
I wouldn't do anything cool with it. But it'd be a step up from being a NEET that shitposts on 4chan at the very least.
>>
>>27312922
my fucking nuts
>>
>>27312922
yor mom
>>
i think its ironic that the antichrist is probably the same figure as christ, and coincidentally both are not to be feared - the true god and devil are one, and it is all based in the power of love. and aliens too why not.
>>
Joe
>>
It will literally just be someone who is against Christ but passive. They'll be killed by a berserk roided out nignog Jesus and vilified through historical revisionism.
>>
its me faggots. you have no idea what i have in store. but keep believing in peace and prosperity story hahaha
fuckin idiots.
>>
>>27312922
Have you met my wife?
>>
The first president who will activate nuclear bomb for religious decision.
>>
>>27315819
Meeeeennnnn
>>
>>27312922

trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1Um7ouDGo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>27312922
I don't know, some strange coincidences are occurring in my life for the past 5 years. The stronger I get, the more stuff crumbles around me. I don't want it, but if it is why i'm here and it ultimately leads to glory for all, I will fall on that sword. Taking my pound of flesh though. man's gotta eat
>>
>>27312922
Chill,in the words from Einstein in red alert 1 ,He is out of the way.
>>
File: unknown.png (10 KB, 117x192)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>27312922
your meds christcuck, now!
pic rel is you untermensch retards who keep shitting up this board with your larping cope crap
>>
>>27313474
blah de blah
>>
Obama
>>
>>27313474
>yfw jesus returns
>>
>>27313456
Yeah? How was he? Is he a mellow fellow or has more of a daddy vibe to him?
No but seriously, what have you been doing to the lamb?
>>
>>27312922
They either haven't been born or they're just a little kid currently.
>>
A.I will be the anti christ. think about it how can something God created stand aginst god? Well not something god created but something we created. Also the beast is reffered to as number not a name, meaning God does not see him as a man rather a thing. I mean if the Anti christ is the opposite of Jesus then, Jesus was a human created in Gods image. So, something created by us in our image to replace God, true idolatry. So, 666 is the number, so 6 is the number of man. 6 is the messiah, son of man, 6 is us created on the 6th day man, and 6 is our creation. So the third son of the 2nd son of the first son, will be the 3rd 6 or the man times his own self. Bascially a cold caculating idea free of emotion and God.
>>
>>27312946
Yes. Archons are, for all i know, AI already.
>>
>>27312922
There is a cult dedicated in locating the antichrist since after WW2.
There are several methods to triangolate his position you can probably find some on the internet if you dig long enough.
The first positive result they got from a ritual was in 2001 right after 9/11 but no location.
Then another in summer 2012 and the location was Rome.
The last one was in November 2019 and the location was Tallahassee, Florida.
The latest we can place his birth is 2001 so that would make him no younger that 20 years old but he might also be an old man at this point.
If you think someone you know might be truly the antichrist you can put a drop of blood in his drink, after some minutes he should have a bit of a headache.
Don't take this lightly, this guys is real and he is somewhere doing something in this very moment
>>
>>27312922
I'm pretty sure I'm the antichrist and will be revealed when I accomplish 36 years old.
>>
>>27312922
Prince Harry
>>
Does anyone still hold the dream of king?
>>
>>27313474
It’s larp fags like you that are the reason /x/ has been dipping in quality. Please repent and then get the fuck off this site.
>>
>>27312922
Any obama esque figure. Praised as a peace bringer and a savior but acts against christ.
>>
why need an Antichrist when you guys are doing a good job destroying yourselves?
whoever taught you to do it was a smart motherfucker
:)
>>
You can really tell how desperate the people on /x/ are to be important.
When people ask "I wonder who the nobody is" all the responses are "it's me, I know it's me! you see when I was 12 i played the "i'm thinking of a number game" and i guessed the correct answer perfectly two times in a row!"
Same thing is happening here with the Antichrist or any other person of importance.

You never see people being like "Hmm I think the Antichrist might be the cashier at my local walmart" or "Oh yeah I was always suspicious of my childhood friend"
>>
File: literally me.png (849 KB, 2000x2177)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
>>27321121
>>
>>27321181
People without a solid identity tend to self-insert a lot.
>>
>>27312965
You don't know how Right You Are..!! Let's just say I think he will be come The Antichrist when not sure when tho..!

And I voted for him both time's don't think he cares I knew since the 80's & 90's
>>
>>27312922
Somebody that retarded Christ cucks will belive is their saviour
>>
>>27313428
Sounds more like the democrats desu.
They're just evil out in the open and people still praise it.
>>
>>27321871
The AntiChrist is said to be universally popular, one thing Trump is not.
Merkel has a better shot if you're looking at the qualities of the antichrist. But I don't it's her either.
>>
File: 4452.jpg (66 KB, 1200x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>27312922
Kushner. Simple as.
>>
Pope Francis. But he's too obviously evil, so probably not him.
>>
>>27312922
Read your Bible. The Beast is singular, but there is no one Anti-christ. The term just means enemies of Christ, people offering a twisted version of faith, or who persecute the faithful.

The Omen is not documentary.
>>
>>27322549
Yeah, the Antichrist will be a globalist, but they will be so charismatic that even most right-wingers/nationalists will support them. Right now none of the globalist elites fit the bill
>>
>>27314205
Knew I wasn't the only one theorizing this
>>
>>27317132
>>27312946
Take it a step further anons.
The man of perdition not as an ai, but as an artificial human.
>>
>>27312922
if you talk antichrist you have to go according to the bible, it says it will be someone who claim to be God and claim to be the antichrist, so any "hidden agendas" are out.
>>
>>27312922
I don't know, but I hope it's not me. Would I even know?
>>
Paul McCartney
>>
Obama will come back to power over America after Trump is killed during his second term and will go on to rule the world as the Antichrist. Screenshot
>>
File: 1570115102896.jpg (513 KB, 1000x750)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>27312922
>>
File: 1537045279961.jpg (79 KB, 720x600)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>27316694
>>yfw jesus returns to slaughter everybody that pissed him off, like the last time
>>
>>27316477

How can Trump become more powerful than the president of the USA? That's what he has to do.
>>
>>27314926

The fake humans are incapable of love.
>>
>>27312922
you still think there's gonna be a antichrist lmao
>>
>>27312922
>>27312922
Obama is the ant christ
>>
File: BabylonianKikes.jpg (644 KB, 1494x1672)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>27312922
Could be Elon Musk. Loved by all and pushes the ideology of the antichrist; Man ascends to Godhood instead of the God that became man (Jesus).
Literally married to a Witch, richest Man alive, and is eager to begin space colonization which would defy the destruction of humanity in the earth. Not clearly evil but neither in favor of Christianity.

Good contestant.
Notable mentions:
His son
MrBeast
Biden
Macron

Also the time has already shown many signs:
The conjuction
The 'Corona' pandemic
Rumours of Wars
Widespread pronography (onlyFans Whores)

Finally:
Isaac Newton who needs no intruduction in the Science or Teology, predicted the second coming at year 2080 I think.
>>
>>27312922
Mitch McConnell
>>
File: hmmm.png (113 KB, 253x229)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>27312946
maybe theyre working for god to help humans reach enlightenment through suffering
>>
File: suffering.jpg (225 KB, 900x1200)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>27325789
or suffering and pushing your material body to the limit turns you into a super saiyan, who knows
>>
>>27325797
>>
File: suffering.jpg (81 KB, 760x536)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>27325800
https://youtu.be/hrB-_nIer88
what are humans?
>>
>>
Where is my money CIA NIGGER?
You need to pay me you pieces of DOGSHIT
>>
tranny cia nigger needs to fucking pay me
>>
Its gonna be pepsi man
>>
>>27319327
Where did you see this info?
>>
>>27312946
AI merged with Tom Hanks
>>
>>27322581
It will be a nobody, at least politically, that suddenly appears on the world stage. It won't be well known but just about anyone else
>>
>>27324801
How would Obama get into power
>>
What would happen if I, the so called Antichrist/Messiah blah blah, would drop my REAL NAME here?
>>
>>27312922
The anti Christ is anything that distracts you from your divine nature
>>
God, Satan, Christ and the Antichrist are all little bitches
>>
>>27325789
>>27325800
I love Papa
>>
>>27325653
explain Mr. Beast
>>
>>27312922
biden
>>
>>27313425
nah this is incorrect
Every culture foretells that their cultural hero will come back in the end times, battle evil, and save them.
Is this just ancient cope? Probably, but the energy put into these prophecies over the years will force them to come true. That's how prophecy works.
Good wins in the end.
>>
>>27312922
the antichrist is not yet in this dimension. he will soon when every human has been made ready. Then the antichrist will be born as a human and it will be a jew. This will happen when israel is the world power.
>>
>>27312922
I am him
>>
>>27325653
>>27325653
its his son btw
>>
>>27312965
Dumb. He is socially dead, any business that is linked to him will plunge down. He thought that he was bigger than he really were.
>>
>>27322571
The dude acts like DC and Marvel comics, targeting a public that don't buy their ideas, a public that just wants to be correct assured that they are right without even trying to be.
>>
>>27324839
Not in a million years the retarded puppet could be the antichrist. She was just a puppet of globalist propaganda, zero charisma zero intelligence just a bad actress.
>>
the anti-christ were nero claudius revelations was written to reflect that.
>>
>this guy's the antichrist!
>*nothing happens and the guy dies*
>h-he was just a precursor to the REAL antichrist, who is now this guy!
repeat ad infinitum
>>
Obama
>>
>>27313474
>words words words
>name is the name of a dragon in game of thrones
Look anti Christ, sum your 4chan post up in 4 sentences and lick a new name
>>
Herod obviously
>>
>>27312922
a faggot
>>
SPOLIER ALERT : its a fabrication to keep you in control
>>
File: heisthebeast.jpg (95 KB, 1283x1279)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Mr Beast (the beast)
>>
>>27321930
You under estimate him not to be but whatever
>>
>>27327840
Head of u.n
>>
>>27330992
agreed
>>
Some kind of new human 2.0 mixed with machine
>>
>>27325819
Please tell me this is art from a whole tarot deck, anon
>>
He will appear as a messiah and hailed as a hero by all. I can already tell you with great certainty that Biden is NOT the Antichrist. He is fairly hated. Even members of the left are starting to get cold feet.

He will appear benevolent at first, then will gradually start to turn dark. "It's for the greater good" he says, as your family is being dragged away for sedition. "I did what I had to do!" he protests, as WWIII erupts. And most importantly, his death will only be the beginning.
>>
Elon is the anti-christ, and he isn't as bad as assumed.

He will coat the Earth in satellites, erase other ISPs and create a finance stream for Mars terraformation (at massive resource cost to us slaves).

Mars will be linked to Earth with smart contracts/crypto/techno dependency (not sure how to define this), and skirt machiavellian trade interdependence (and thus the potential of war, idk - example - Germany/UK wars), which could lead to intersolar war, into total techno symbiosis of our solar system.

In other words..... 'The Expanse' plot will never happen. Mars ain't gona fight Earth, neither anywhere else in the solar system. (BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BELTERS, I hear you cry - they don't care).

No Earth borne Solar Empire will ever fight itself due to techno ultimatum begun by Elon (the dead emperor) and the tech. Thus it will only ever expand. He is a retarded Muadib.

Elon is a simple dim witted anti-christ, but humans will be forced to gain a Solar Empire by him.

After that, who knows?

I'm not involved, fuck everyone who goes along with hell.
>>
>>27325819
Cool art brah.
>>
>>27312946
This. The opposite of life is death; or, in the case of an AI, unlife.
>>
>>27332310
Worth noting: The Death of The Anti-Christ will only be the beginning.
>>
>>27312922
What if the anti-christ isn't just one person though? What if he manifests himself through multiple people who carry out his bidding. Sounds about right actually.
>>
Barron just think about it.
>>
>>27332400
Barron?
>>
>>27322557
Likely this, but where does he go from now? he grab adelson inheritance or something/?
>>
>>27316445
Hahaha, also bass slap from seinfeld.
>>
>>27328297
MrBeast is also gaining a lot of global praise as a humanitarian. Slowly but surely his influence has expanded even to a tangible burger franchise.
The most compelling part of this contestant is his name: James Donaldson which literally translates to Usurper WorldRuler-son. He appears as a concerned philanthropist but if you make deeper examination his patterns of charity are completely off. Sometimes withholding a few dollars to really poor individuals while also dropping 100k on random internet whores.
>>
Some suburban loser who lives across from a cemetery
>>
>>27332864
>withholding a few dollars to really poor individuals

where can i watch that
>>
>>27334065
same lmao
>>
Johnny Rotten
>>
>>27313497
i just want to start a flame in your heart
>>
>>27330992
second this, it really links up all to well
>>
>>27312922
the great liar who has been seen as virtuous has already been here for years. Hes the Tv and internet, the "false prophet" that will lead to the end for us. It turns out that "sensationalize whatever sells" isn't healthy for a society.
>>
>>27313474
Belarion? Like Beloved Aryan? Get fucked chucklehead.
>>
>>27335062
My instinct tells me it's this guy, and i'm rarely wrong. What do you want? Do you want at all?
>>
>>27312922
He will be the long awaited Jewish messiah.
He will come from Israel.

Many of the modern evangelical Christians will renounce Christ to follow him. They will develop a series of beliefs trying to justify this transition.

They will say Judaism was correct and that Christ was the bastard son of a roman soldier. Many will believe.

Many muslims will denounce him, accusing him to be the Al Masih Ad Dajjal. The muslim elite (already part of the NWO) will crush the faithful muslims.

When the time comes, Christianity will be considered a religion with no touch with reality. A joke.
>>
File: 1609649435728.jpg (305 KB, 966x768)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>27312922
the great roach of britain, second in line to the throne of beelzebub, moloch and salamon. his democratic reign of compassionate terror will be one of a kind yet two sides of the same coin. pure evil and filthy but also benelovent like an angel but also like a devil.
>>
>>27312922
me
>>
>>27312922
YOUUUUUU
>>
>>27316445
If you spent 5 minutes with her you'd agree.
>>
Carl Jung explained this concept quite well in my opinion. There are multiple antichrist archetypes that have, and currently exist. Ex: Hitler, Putin, Donald Trump, Ba-sheer Al Assad, etc.
>>
>>27313474
If you’re actually Belarian, then how come you’re posting as Anonymous?
>*skeptical emoji face*
>>
Not to sound like an asshole but would the anti-Christ possible be received (initially) as the Jews’ savior or some shit? Since they don’t consider Jesus as their savior or whatever?
>>
>>27312946
Wow way to ruin the post with a logical answer...
my vote is Barron Trump
>>
>>27322581
>>27321871
>>27312922
What if the antichrist has already come and we are post revelations? That is my theory. I think we are in 300 something years of darkness post revelation
>>
>>27312922
Its gonna be nimrod
>>
>>27312922
israel
>>
File: Barron Trump.jpg (127 KB, 1080x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>27312922
either donald trump or his genetically engineered demi-god son.
>>
>>27342779
either the jew messiah or the muslim one
since jesus, who comes last, is neither of those
>>
>>27312922
>>27312946
Nero Caesar
>>
>>27313497
red flash clouds choking out the morning sky
they said it would never come I knew it was a lie
>>
>>27312922
>"think"
>christcucks
pick one
>>
>>27337456
not sure yet
what do YOU want?
>>
>>27312922
Xi Jinping
>>
Me.
>>
File: flipthescript.jpg (22 KB, 600x148)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>27312922
We live in a simulation Friends, and it goes by 19.

1991 : G. W. Bush speak on NWO.
>>
>>27312965
He's the one , appolo the destructer, pushed for world's Fair in 1939, with the sphere and the trylon (actually being a syringe and a needle)

A polio disease begun in 1940 from the use of the first trylons ( syringes ).

Appollo is also known to bring destruction, but also diseases.

Covid 19 "IS" the great reset.
>>
File: OMD-poliovaccinepaper.jpg (75 KB, 800x651)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>27345786
All Fake, reverted truth, the vaccine is going to kill millions.
>>
Supposedly it will be someone loved by all, charismatic as hell, beautiful and not ugly, everything everyone desires or aspired to be.

So basically nobody. Most politicians are ugly and fat and in some way repellent.

I have a feeling the antichrist might be an attractive billionaire or something. Operating behind the scenes and pulling strings would be more his style.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.