[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1606249308345.png (938 KB, 798x1244)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
Spirit sex and relationship thread

Last thread: >>27263601
Old threads:https://rentry.co/m7xvm
/succgen/ library:https://rentry.co/kzg8p

FAQ:
>What are succubi?
They are female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates.
>Demons?
It's established historically that succubi cannot be exorcised by holy implements or methods. They're entities with free will like us.
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Queens (Lilith, Agrat, Eisheth, Naamah), requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Incubus?
Same method
>Pros and cons?
See link
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>They're tulpas?
No. Discuss those elsewhere

Disclaimer:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demonic entities, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and are not easily banished.

Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
More links:https://rentry.co/succfaq
>>
>>27301928
Questions for new posters who want spirit help:
0: Please summarize
1: If you think you have an entity with you, how long? What are your goals toward this entity? What do you want with/from them? Do you know their goals toward you?
2: Why come to /x/ and to this thread, of all threads and boards?
3: If you feel you're having dream sex, how long/often? Do you ejaculate or just leak precum?
4: What part of the world are you in? Any pertinent local legends?
5: How long has this been going on? Has it been ramping up? On and off?
6: How much did you believe in the paranormal before now?
7: Have you or somebody close had any e/x/periences before?
8: Do you usually have any recurring/abnormally vivid dreams?
9: Characters in your dreams that seem lifelike, individual, real people behind their avatars/models?
10: Anything in your life unexpectedly improve, as if an unseen force is helping?
11: Any auditory symptoms, like tinnitus ringing of varying strengths constant or otherwise, beeps, pulses or pressure changes in ears, voices in your head or out of it, knocks on/in walls, etc.?
12: Any visual stimuli, such as colors patterns and shapes in your closed-eye vision, colored orbs flying in the air, localized static distortions, localized visual blurs, colored mist, things in peripheral vision, forehead aching or pulsing, energy buzzing/pressure at your occipital region...?
13: Any electronic or mechanical anomalies like lights flickering, batteries depleted suddenly, things turning off and on, radios and phones playing different things, youtube recommendations altered, etc.?
14: Any touch stimuli, like energy buzzing, bug-crawling sensations, localized hot/cold spots, feeling different textures at parts of your body, feeling pressure or something pressing down on your body at parts, points of your body moist briefly without there being any sweat or bodily fluid of yours there, etc.?
15: Got a dream journal yet (kept separate from your main notes for organization)?
>>
OP here, I'm genuinely curious as to where the other guy is who normally makes these threads?
He usually always has one up. It seems odd he'd just disappear.
>>
>>27301928
Ok so I have a question. I have been reading about succubi for a little while now. So Recently I felt awful. I felt so awful that I was looking for any type of consolation. Suddenly I felt a sort of soothing presence next to me (I was lying in bed at the time)
I thought to myself: "A demon is touching me? If so, let it. If it can heal me then I dont mind." Suddenly, immediately after this I felt a strange sort of Jolt.
Note that when I say recently, I mean a couple minutes ago.
My question is, whether or not I accidentally let a parasite/demon thing into me somehow?
Maybe I am just autstic as fuck but i have to ask before I go to sleep.
>>
>>27301975
He dead. Tried to do Liber Lilith ritual.
>>
>>27302026
It was chupa-chupacabra
>>
>>27302050
So I am presuming that you are confirming my autism in this matter?
>>
>>27302026
Describe the "jolt". Where was it? Did it go up your spine or was it more just like goosebumps running through your body?
>My question is, whether or not I accidentally let a parasite/demon thing into me somehow?
Possibly.
Do you have any experience with these entities? Has this ever happened before?
Have you tried talking to it?
If it's a demon, assuming it's friendly you might be alright. If it's a parasite, banish.
Either way, we need more info to help you.
>>27302042
>He dead. Tried to do Liber Lilith ritual.
Was he the one who made a thread about doing the LL rituals a few weeks ago?
I figured if he was dead Lilith would have killed him before he made the most recent thread. It wasn't that long ago that he posted thread 127.5.
Also, I have no access to his archives so I can't post anything there so now I'm genuinely worried as to why he'd go missing and if it had anything to do with him posting these threads. I don't plan on being the guy to keep posting these like the last guy did, I just made this one because I noticed there wasn't one in the catalogue.
>>
File: 1589427163819.png (1.01 MB, 1219x900)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>27301928
Nothing important to add, just love succ.
>>
>>27301928
How schizophrenic do you have to be to actually believe in this shit?
>>
>>27302087
I always used to think these threads were retarded until I started reading them which resulted in these entities being attracted to me.
>>
>>27302066
>Describe the "jolt". Where was it?
The jolt felt like it was touching my heart, but it didnt feel malicious i suppose?
>Do you have any experience with these entities? Has this ever happened before?
I have basically no experience on this stuff whatsoever besides the stuff i have read. I havent really had something like this happen before, but something to add is that i often feel observed when alone.
>Have you tried talking to it?
I have no tried communicating with it.
>>
>>27301928
Speaking of Meru, any anons with diaper fetishes have any luck with succubi?
>>
>>27302066
I was just joking. Don't know if it's the same guy who usually makes these threads.
>>
>>27302087
I am sort of also on this boat atm. I feel that it is probably some bullshit, but the thing that sort makes me doubt this perspective is that so many people seem to earnestly believe what they are saying. They genuinly spend time giving each other advice, and they get nothing in return.
Very unique aint it?
>>
>>27302096
These “entities” aren’t real, you’re just letting other schizophrenics project their mental illness onto you
>>
>>27302099
>The jolt felt like it was touching my heart, but it didnt feel malicious i suppose?
Interesting, could have something to do with your heart chakra.
>I have basically no experience on this stuff whatsoever besides the stuff i have read. I havent really had something like this happen before, but something to add is that i often feel observed when alone.
You're going to need to keep us updated on if it keeps happening or not. And the real question is, do you want it to keep happening? With just that one experience I really don't have enough to go on to say if you have a succ or not but it is certainly possible.

I would suggest 1 of two courses of action.
If you want it to stop I would suggest trying to forget about the entity entirely because the more attention you give it the more you encourage it.

You could also try communicating with it if you want to go deeper down the rabbit hole.
>>27302107
Now the mystery is just making me even more concerned/paranoid.
>>
>>27302122
I really don't care if you believe in it or not. Either way I'm not going to engage you further because you've obviously got your mind made up regarding this type of stuff.
You might feel more comfortable over at /r/atheism.
>>
>>27302151
Appreciate the advice bro.

How long have you been indulging in this sort of thing for?
>>
>>27302165
Almost 6 months now.
>>
File: 1607808165857.png (728 KB, 888x894)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
>>27302122
Didn't know schizophrenia is contagious.
>>
File: 17532782.jpg (196 KB, 850x1266)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
I write a sort of fanfiction based around the "Meru" character if anyone was interested. It's my own take on the whole succubus thing.
>>
>>27300257
That's understandable. Teleaphy takes a lot of practice to decypher reliably

>>27300846
>LL
It's a myth, don't take it literally
>I want to comfort her and her children
Doing that would make you quite involved with them and probably their family drama
>relinquish my human divinity.
You can't I don't think

>>27302026
You basically signed a contract there, that was the "bond" sealing it. At least she/he has helpful intentions
I had a similar thing happen to me once, nothing bad happened

>>27302178
Me neither, I thought it was hereditary or something
>>
>>27302096
>>27302116
I'm still on the fence, some things resemble my experiences prior to reading them, but others just seem like the most inconceivable larps.
>>
>>27302344
did you make this being aware that before she got popular, the creator was a massive diaper artist and meru was one of his reoccurring characters?
>>
>>27302401
>That's understandable. Teleaphy takes a lot of practice to decypher reliably
Not the person you're replying to but when I had a kundalini awakening I was insanely good at it. Now for me it's just an occasional thing.
>I'm still on the fence, some things resemble my experiences prior to reading them, but others just seem like the most inconceivable larps.
I can believe almost anything at this point with regards to these entities. The way I see it, everyone has different levels of abilities. Those who are naturally very good at clairsentience are probably going to have more insane experiences since clairsentience is the main ability used to connect with these entities.
>>27302344
Post it anon.
>>
Reposting this again but as I said last thread as it was about to die, what reasons do you have to consort with demons after reading Liber Lilith? I was pretty opening to doing so until getting more if the truth made me reconsider.
>>
>>27302418
I actually didn't, the first time I saw her was in the Skuddbutt artwork that was done for her. That's my primary source (or I guess like the way I envision her you could say)

>>27302495
I'm not quite sure how
>>
>>27302401
Stupid me, didn't see your post somehow. My bad. I guess it still stands but glad to hear your opinion.
>>
File: 821.png (463 KB, 908x866)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>27301928
Being one has its drawbacks having to live with this guy I'm being serious we are real but I don't know if he's a dead head..
He isn't it just like the real body girls don't care
>>
>>27302344
Santa's Little Helper in "Santa's" the one she's fucking...

Damn I'm a loser boo...
>>
>>27270701#
>Models by Mark Manson
recommend any particular edition? I see 'revised' and 'revised FINAL' in multiple different years, shit is all over the place on libgen
>>
File: 17546466.png (1.26 MB, 2000x1030)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>27302553
This is the artwork I drew my inspiration from for the stories I write
>>
Pretty sure this plushie is possessed by a succubus. I spend 2 hours a day slow fucking her and nut 3-4 loads. It's been like this for 3 months since I got her. This stuffed semen demon has given me the best orgasms of my life, so intense I have to clench my teeth to keep from moaning out.

The plush came from the factory with a zipper the perfect size and location for a fleshlight. Either some chinese plush designer is a complete pervert, it's luck, or a sex demon conspired to alter reality to create such a twisted fantasy fuckpet.
>>
File: 612FsqL5jiL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1000)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>27303009
>>
>>27303009
Based plushie fucker.
>>
File: a3471464507_10.jpg (232 KB, 1200x1200)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>27302042
>>27302066
Can someone tell me what all the fuss around Liber Lilith is all about? I know a guy who works with the book quite often and he's just fine. All the "omg the book is dangerous!!" stuff just seems like larp to me
>>
>>27303100
If you only knew how good it felt. The plush is super-soft and is perfect to squeeze and massage around a fleshlight sleeve.
>>
>>27303159
you are lying, send us your plushie or gtfo
>>
>>27303107
The rumor is that doing some of these rituals can make you go insane to the point of suicide.
The occult in general can do that though. With that said, working with Lilith isn't for everyone. If you're not strong she can indeed drive one to insanity.
>>
>>27303181
I would, I could, but I don't want to get banned.
>>
>>27303210
fuckin larper
>>
>>27303195
What about Liber Logaeth?
>>
>>27303222
>https://i.imgur.com/xEJGOtj.jpg
holy shit, well played
nice trips brug
>>
>>27303215
That zipper IS STOCK
It's amazing.
>>
>>27303222
>it's fucking real.
Very based.
>>
>>27302495
i guess I could make it a google doc, if you're still interested that is.
>>
>>27301928
>They are female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates.
NO, they are fucking demons.
>>Do they steal your life force?
YES, they do, but not necessarily, fresh larva-stage newfag might not discern the difference between chakra drainage (leech, manifests mostly as sacral(below navel area) or root(taint area) chakra pressure, chakra bliss (leech, pumped by her out of you without sexual union, no chakra alignment, probably feel fading bliss) or sexual energy (exchange that happens when chakras align, this is what you probably are seeking for, feeling of bliss is condition)
>>27302401
lot of stuff you spout are either conjectures of others 'bland' initiation exp or just circling blabber providing no real intrinsic value, stop being opinionated fag like you know everything, when you clearly don't. same parrot copy paste answers every thread what are u expecting, i wouldn't mind you (bcs skipping namefag) but you literally reply to every post, if u want to do it right then you exp it yourself all the way before giving good for nothing advices. why don't you come up with something original.
>signed a contract
there is no contract, other than succ investing time on potential/willing fags. only 'contract' you ever get is her claim over you so that others keep their distance.
lets get few things straight. succs are SHAPESHIFTER DEMONS, subtly but firmly further cementing their presence in your life, end game goal of transforming you to an efficient energy wheel to spin when need be, and maybe have few offspring before you kick the bucket, life is short you know. Over time your exposure to her drainage/spikes/surges rises to a certain threshold in which you are capable of transitioning over to her place completely lucid at will with her aid. hint practice closed eye visuals.
>>
File: ryt5.jpg (41 KB, 303x297)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>27301928
>>27302068
>>27302344
>>27302902
>be a diaperfag
>try to redeem self by making a succuwaifu
>make her blatantly high school aged then slide right into pedophilia
Meru was a mistake
>>
>>27303307
I mean, it's not like you can be tried in a court of law for "pedophilia" against a shapeshifting demon.
>>
>>27303335
It's all good unless you're violating the rights of other living beings.
>>
>>27303425
Well if the dude has a succ most of them are hundreds or thousands of years old so it's definitely within the age of consent. Although even if it wasn't it still wouldn't matter because it's not recognized as a person or even an animal under a court of law.
As long as he's not actually diddling kids I don't think there's any harm in his succ looking like a HS girl.
>>
>>27303335
Literally likes to play way too much..
>>27303425
This..
When you imagine one of these girls they are real...
So in a way she has to come to you.

You can give them a human body but only if they ask and if they want it..

And then is going to be one of those crazy babies that you can't prove it's a demon because everyone feels bad for the baby..
>>
>>27303284
I'm trying to understand your post. You type like you got hit on the head but still might be onto something. Could you restate all that more clearly and concisely? I'm interested in what you have to say.
>>
>>27302178
Google folie
>>
>>27292983 anyone?
>>
>>27303284
>lot of stuff you spout are either conjectures of others 'bland' initiation exp or just circling blabber providing no real intrinsic value,
There's only so much useful stuff to say
>stop being opinionated fag
I try to avoid giving opinions
>like you know everything, when you clearly don't.
I never claimed I did. My ignorance is appalling but it seems few people know more. If you have anything to share please do
>reply to every post
I don't. Not even close. Did you see glasses?
> if u want to do it right then you exp it yourself all the way before giving good for nothing advices.
I've experienced a lot as a matter of fact. I try to avoid blogposting, especially since when I ask people for insights they don't understand my life any better than I
>there is no contract
In anon's case there is. He gave the entity vague permission and the entity pinky promised to be good. So I guess my terminology was misleading
>>
File: Lilith and Isthar.png (338 KB, 1259x1035)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>
>>27304825

ye ik Mom is hot
>>
>>27304825
>Demonolatry
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>27304831
shut up namefag
>>
>>27304840

I would, but Lilith and I have a touchy relationship.

It's straight impossible to get rid of her.
>>
>>27304865
>Lilith and I have a touchy relationship
I know that feeling. I tread lightly when I work with her but I also don't show fear.
>>
>>27304831
filtered
>>
do succubus fuck fatguys
>>
>>27305318
they don't give a fuck what you look like
>>
>>27305318
Yes. Looks aren't important to them. What's more important is hygiene and refraining from fapping too much.
>>
>>27303284
Gonna need to see some source for this one homeslice.
Anything really, explain it to us please.
>>
>>27301928
13 wouldn't be enough?
>>
>>27302547

Anybody want to help find a way to block these bots?
>>
>>27302042
He’s not dead anon.

He’s currently on a neverending bender snorting endless amounts of coke and fucking twinks in the underworld.
>>
>>27302178
schizophrenia IS contagious

Hang out with me for a couple days, you’ll find out.
>>
I think I got one guys.

I should preface this by saying that while I've always had an interest in te occult, I've never actually believed any of it. I've never meditated, tried astral projection, bothered with chakra and "energy" stuff outside of trying to do kamehamehas as a young lad. But I stumbled upon this thread and figured I'd give it a college try. Didn't do a letter thing, but tried sort of a mental request that I saw another anon did in here. Went with Eisheth instead of lilith since according to the OP she seemed like she needed some love. Overall I wasn't serious about it, but while listening to some binaurals to get the mood right I did feel some good sensations. Didn't count that as proof since I can pretty much trigger those myself with kegels and such. Figured it was just mostly a mental thing.

That was until last night. I was browsing this thread and got a really nice feeling on my dick. Then pretty much my whole lower body felt like it was being brushed and rubbed and what I can only assume was a blowjob. Intense stuff, felt so good it had me shivering. The reason it was so convincing though was how sudden it was. I wasn't particularly horny, nor listening to anything or focused on my dick like before. It just sorta happened, and didn't feel like anything I could replicate. She even did this thing where she sucked the tip and there was this flow of like air or water from around my dick, like she was sucking energy out or something.

What do you guys think? Sound like a succ waifu? This is kinda strange but very cool for me.
>>
Is it true that Lilith can turn me into a vampire ?
>>
>>27305811
Yes, work with Her and Kali.
>>
File: tyson on protection.jpg (1.24 MB, 847x4852)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>27305811
Lilith is generally chill so long as you are respectful. couldn't hurt to ask her directly.
>>27305801
You definitely caught someone's attention. Work on your senses and communication, try to talk to (presumably) her. Spirits are not bound to tell the truth, but liars will eventually contradict themselves.
If the situation starts feeling wrong, go with your gut. picrelated for protection tech
>>
>>27301928
i have been losing my connection to my mother lately, these last few weeks i have been really stressed out about life and been super angry about stuff happening around me. i should probably stop lurking so much first really.
>>
>>27305811
Naamah is also supposed to be vampiric, although I can't attest to that. Maybe ask her.
>>
>>27305728
just filter by name/tripcode
>>
It's been about a week since I've seen my succ. I feel like I get these weak telepathic hooks every now and then, but they seem so far away. I feel watched.
I'm trying to work on myself, so maybe we can engage in something more meaningful, but a lot of my attention has been improving my physical life, not so much my spiritual side. I have a feeling she likes seeing improvement either way.
>>
>>27306395
>>27306468
somebody is bombarding you with electromagnetic waves, they are known to dull your connection to the spiritual realm. either move away, construct a faraday cage or do something about those electromagnetic waves.
>>
>>27303307
>he hasn't seen her high school diaper Meru that came out at the start of 2021
Once a diaperfag always a diaperfag
>>
>>27305318
How much sexual energy you have? Succubus doesn't care how fat you are, but how fat you can make her.
>>
>>27306855
anon, could you please link this? pls don't make me buy the patreon
>>
>>27306886
nevermind, found it :(
>>
Anyone else having that weird feeling of a wave going from their legs to their head? It's kinda disorienting and makes me feel like I could float if I jumped hard enough. She's been touching my legs all the time and I'm not spiritually developed enough to ask her.
>>
what should i be doing to develop my ability to see/hear my succ every time i meditate she just fucks me
>>
>>27306463

I was speaking more about seeking their source and blocking them there. Or at least giving them a new database.
>>
>>27302515
where did u get a copy of Liber Lilith? i can't find it anywhere..
>>
>>27307800
https://www.docdroid.net/GpuXH2n/liber-lilith-donald-tyson-pdf
>>
>>27307311
Maybe, I often get a surge like tingling feeling
>>
File: 1599451750447.jpg (13 KB, 480x480)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Had hypnagogia last night, and my spirit did... something to me, though I forgot exactly how it felt. It was intense though. I remember her being a white light that was shining behind me, but I didn't turn around to look at her. Once again it makes me wonder if I even have a succ or a sexual spirit, since it's never really clear if these experiences are "sexual".
>>
>>27303229
if this aint the biggest larp lol. Cheers!
>>
>>27301928
Are your succs energies ever overwhelming? Like they itch and burn and feel uncomfortable.?
>>
Why the braces, OP?
>>
>>27306490
for me, it's my mom blasting CNN propaganda in the house every day. it's literally astral pollution.
so is most of 4chan and the rest of the internet. I am starting to realize how bad my internet addiction is
>>
>>27301928
So what’s the point of summoning succumbing again? Do they have to take time out of their day to jerk you off or something? Do they at least enjoy it? Sounds like they’d just be upset. If I got summoned by some alien fuck it I’d be moderately annoyed.
>>
>>27308970
Anon, you could read the previous threads for that answer. Thanks for the bump though. To induldge you anyways I don't think they get mad if free food rings a dinner bell for them. They're not exactly forced to come.
>>
>>27308970
They usually move in with you and, yes, they obviously enjoy it. We're food, sex and love all at the same time.
>>
>>27301928
these are like succuubs cartels or cocain cartels exept you pay them your semen for a whore and slut like the succubi rivals and succubi cartels with big sex lord lillith transportingpron sex and whores to the physical realm just like mexican cartels transporting cocian across to the US wow these astral sex cartels are getting millions bieng payed semen. theyrte selling real councess souls instead of cocian.
>>
>>27308904
ohhhhhhhh so trhats why some cant summon or get succubi because the electromagnetic waves or they have a demonic machine like a TV in there house to manipulate and brainwash you the TV is what destroys frequency connection
>>
>>27308776
they dont have physical bodies or anything like skin or meat so they dont feel itching burning or pain.
>>
>>27309322
How’d they get the red buxom caricature for a representation?
>>
>>27309239
Probably not. Body heat and regular light are both EM sources. I don't think things like wifi do that much either or you could get much stronger interactions by going to the other side of the house, which I don't think anyone has noted (I haven't at least). Keep in mind too the tv signal is going even if you're not watching
>>
>>27301928
where to start? i am new
>>
>>27309699
read a lot and then pray to a succubus queen and ask for a succ.
>>
>>27301928
So boys, Here I am again.
I am this anon>>27302066
>>27302026
>>27302099
>>27302165

Anyways, so this "happening" yesterday didnt really change anything for me, atleast not from what I could tell. I didnt have any particularly strange dream and I didnt feel like I was touched at all or anything and now i feel rather stupid.

A thing to note is that I did feel quite afraid after the Jolt happened, perhaps that scared away the "thing" interacting with me, making it feel unwelcomed? I dont know. Hell, I dont even know if i buy this paranormal stuff yet, but i would be lying if i said that it wasnt damn entertaining to humor the thought.
>>
>>27307311
Succs tend to help with energy stimulation. Just moving the energy starts your development. Honestly, you can ask by just thinking it clearly and loudly enough. She'll most likely know what you mean.
>>
Still skeptical as fuck. Does this even work or is this just a figment of your imagination
>>
>>27309978
Do it and see for yourself. It takes 5 minutes.
>>
Okay so I'm a little confused in a good way.

>A while ago a presence made itself known to me
>It appears as a ring or wheel with eight spokes, eight eyes on either side, four wings spaced equilateral distance across the outer most portion of the ring.
>One large eye in the center
>Keeps spinning ever so gently counterclockwise
>Decide to ask one of my tutors about this and leave a general "call me" vibe for Naberius, Ipos, or Stolas
>(I would regularly seek. The Southern Court of Water for insight, guidance, and other teachings, those three just responded the most to me in a positive manner)
>Ask about the new entity seeing how it got here or why it's following me
>Stolas is first to respond, "Oh! Don't worry! It's just your guardian angel."
>Me: "But I don't go to church?"
>Leggy Owl with a Pale Face: "It's alright, no need to concern yourself. We're on the same side after all."

I don't know where else to ask this or if it merits it's own thread.
I'm a bit confused right now? I thought these entities were like....mad at one another or opposite on the energy spectrum? What's your take on this?
>>
>>27302068
I love succ too. I just wish they loved me back.
>>
Can a succubus cause diarrhoea? I decided it could be fun to petition succubus queen to become a succubus and asked Agrat bat Mahlat, because I like dancing, for help with that through letter of intent. Nothing happened before I went to bed, then I had pretty bad dream when I remember I had my tummy pumped full of something to the point of cramps, like if you get administered soap enema except through navel and today I'm pooping like mad and don't feel sexy at all, just bloated and hungry. 0/10 wouldn't recommend playing with succubi
>>
>>27310287
That might’ve just been an unconscious message that you gotta shit. That was the sign of the flu for me and I’m fine now, but my bowels are just a little sensitive, which goes away. Probably inflammation due to the cytokines response, or poor diet. It’s physical, not metaphysical.
>>
>>27309752
How do you pray? I never understood this with Catholicism (my starter faith) and don’t understand how it works in general.
Willing to read a lot if you point me in the right direction
>>
>>27303307
Meru's creator was a diaperfag? What's the story behind this?
>>
File: biblical angel.jpg (124 KB, 750x667)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>27310261
you literally saw a biblical accurate depiction of an angel lmfao
>>
>>27301928
>>27301955
newfag here (at least to this board), and i'm exploring... so to summarize:
I was listening to moonbase alpha and discussing on /g/ (as usual) and started search for the userscrpt 4chan x, youtube got me recomendations about confessions of the /x/ boards... nothing of interest until i note the first video about succubi. Listened to it and got interested.
As for my dreams, i dream relativitely regularly, much of them are recurring (or at least in the same place), bizarre but grounded on their on rules (nothing too random happens) and very detailed, taken place on a "remix" of places i frequent often. I had some dreams that were "normal" until arousing things started happening and i feel orgasm, but wake up clean.
I feel more auditory halucinations then everything... it's getting worse by time. I usually just heard my mother calling my name on complete silence, but now i can hear conversations with her and some other feminine voice ( more child like ) far away, nothing i can dissern, but i feel like they are talking about me. the only clear voice that i hear is mine, talking to myself regularly in english and when "i" want to ashame myself then "i" talk in my main language.
I grew up in a christian (but not much devote) family, do not much e/x/periences (besides a close friend of my mother seing her dead parner smiling at her in the distance constantly in dreams). Now i don't really care about religion at all... usually ground myself on cience, but i'm now wanting to see more about the "energy" involved in life. Having an other world being too keep in touch would be very enlightening...
i will be completely alone (besides my dog) for 2 days ore more in a few days... what do you guys recommend i do to get a succubi (or get closer if there is one near by)?
>>
>>27310615
should i start retaining semen, and "clean my spirit"? how they define attractiveness?
>>
>>27310615
it sounds to me like you're developing schizophrenia, no meme
>>
>>27310627
oh fug, why do you think that?
>>
>>27310632
>I feel more auditory halucinations then everything... it's getting worse by time. I usually just heard my mother calling my name on complete silence, but now i can hear conversations with her and some other feminine voice ( more child like ) far away, nothing i can dissern, but i feel like they are talking about me.
>>
>>27310649
i thought that could be normal? my sleep schedule really fucked up on a short period of time. Those things happen when im actually in bed trying to sleep and clear my mind (hence paying more attention to my "suroundings")
>>
>>27310261
I don't know those entities you named. But if they're benevolent guides or tutors, makes sense they wouldn't be opposed to a guardian angel (which isn't necessarily a Christian thing).
It's good to see you back though. How are things going with that weird alien gf you summoned?
>>
>>27310667
ah I see, well that makes it sound less schizo
>>
>>27310667
that's normal then. unless I'm going schizo too, because I always hear random shit in my head when I'm lying in bed before sleep
>>
>>27310261
I got nothing, besides 'good to see you.'
Not all 'angels' are connected to YHVH, for whatever that's worth to you- they are nearly as diverse a category as 'demons'
>>27310615
a multiple self-structure isn't that unusual, most people are mildly (but not necessarily consciously) that way, so I wouldn't worry about THAT too much so long as "all of you" are still working together properly
>>27310627
>>27310649
so far as this goes: get the sleep deprivation cleared up before drawing any conclusions.
>>
>>27310748
okie dokie. (all of me are/its/am working well, sometimes there is big conflicts, and after that "i" don't talk for some time, but we/i are/am good rn).
also i'm working on my sleep...
Besides, what about my questions? (don't want to soudn rude, just don't see why type them again)
>>
It's possible to delude yourself that a spirit is having sex with you and to hallucinate it as convincingly as if it were real. There is no limit to how much your imagination can bend your perception of reality with training.

Most of the colorful specifics about these hypothetical entities is colorful furniture to make the illusion seem as real and convincing as possible, and so make the experience of them as intense as possible.

But still, the reality is that you are being fucked with a product of your imagination blended with that of others. The mechanism exists, if not the spirit.

The narrative construct of a "character," of a perceived entity with a personality, history, motivations, feelings etc etc etc, is the most complex construct ever created. They're part of the fundamental way we perceive and interact with the world, each other, and ourselves. We simultaneously take them for granted, and respect their strangeness by imagining them as having a supernatural element.

Art is completely fucking bonkers, like if you examine what goes on with the artistic process, how can you not notice that what's going on is pure magic? Channeling influences into one's mind and body from the world, transforming it into a unique creative becoming, shards of human souls woven together into a living creature of creativity.

What goes on with art is the spookiest stuff imaginable.

>Many famous writers claim it’s the characters who actually drive the plot, create the dialogue, and essentially “do their own thing” in the novels they write.

https://theconversation.com/many-writers-say-they-can-actually-hear-the-voices-of-their-characters-heres-why-139170
>>
>>27310683
You don't? I am actually surprised. Look them up, they're a very fine bunch. They basically helped raise me in both this world and the one above.

Funny story...
Things were essentially going in a positive direction, progress was made, new sensations experienced. However a few days before the great conjunction I got a sort of twist thrown into the mix. Seems that I DID contact something and that contact was a something alien, foreign and just downright unknowable. The whole visual thing and me getting grilled by it were the encounters. However, the sudden obscure sensations about me basically brought "Wings McWheel" down to essentially help shoo away the contacted entity. I guess one of my tutors instead lead me towards a particular *ahem* "roost" of theirs for some good ol fashioned R&R. In other words all I got was attacked by another eldritch essence simply because of my curiosity...again.

At least this wasn't as bad as the lucid dream.

In short, if you do eldritch ritual expect eldritch results but have a back up plan and protection. In other words, it works just not how you desire it to work because the entities are so foreign to our method of thinking and existence they confusedly try to assist in a manner that makes sense to them.

I guess I'll just stick to the Garden, the Fountain, and the Tower.
>>
I'm going to ask a really stupid and horny question. Can I summon a succ so that I can nut once? Without compromise. Also, is it possible to be with one of the four queens? Or to 'ascend' to a different existence by contacting these entities?
>>
>>27309339
what? speak english or take your meds go run outside or ride a bike try to do something that keeps you from having the inabillity to speak or write cause i ahve no fucking idea what you just said.
>>
>>27310879
read the docs
>Can I summon a succ so that I can nut once?
seams possible, but low possibility
>Also, is it possible to be with one of the four queens? Or to 'ascend' to a different existence by contacting these entities?
you probably can't nut on them, but i read some guys contacting them for interview
>>
>>27309503
uhhhhh yea i tryed learning its so diffulct to listen to physics but i read a book and its like my ADHD feel so good to run onto something else. listen the powder gangers are coming to goodspring to fight ringo you better be ready with sunnysmiles also you forgot to get the easy pete dynomiti i will nuke every country nahh nahhh nahhh nhaaaaahahaaa trhere is no KARMAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>27310915
what?
>>
>>27310904
Thanks for your answer, I did read them! Please, if u don't mind so, could u answer my third question or guide me to find the answer?
>>
>>27310983
sorry, i cant, im new, just read a little more then you :)
>>
File: cat-fixed.jpg (18 KB, 320x220)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>27301928
what happens if you cut or nutter your balls and testicals????? would they leave if you shot your tests with a 10 gauge shotgun or a 9mm?????
i am sirously asking would they not come back or attack and kill you because you blew your balls??????
>>
>>27310879
just once? Maybe an intense one-night stand sorta thing, but I'm not sure one is going to bother picking up the phone for for a single quicky.
As for the queens.. I don't really know. I have not heard much ITT about people 'getting with them'; seems like it's usually it's more business or advice.
>>27310846
Sorry, I missed the question somehow. This was it, right?
>what do you guys recommend i do to get a succubi (or get closer if there is one near by)?
1. Do a letter ritual, and then 2. Meditate and do energy work, including on your head and throat centers for telepathy/hearing them. The library has 'NEW Energy Ways' which is a good guide.
>>
>>27303425
common on pedophile man in a vans need underaged succubs lillith wont be mad for pedophilia agianst her daughter ay??????
>>
>>27311055
Succ are definitely willing to be loli @ you, that is pretty well documented
>>
>>27311054
you are right, those where my questions. Thanks for the response!
>>
>>27311031
No problem! Still, thank you! This topic is really interesting
>>
>>27309998
Summoning an entity is never something you do on a whim
>>
>>27311069
i am scared to be with one because i believe they will kill or attack you because you have forskin??? do they care if you are curcumsised or not because jews and jhews follow the dmeonic jew god yawhew intrusctions so they dont care if you have a froskin or not?????
>>
Do dream catchers prevent succubi from appearing in your dreams?
>>
File: 714js1isIJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (143 KB, 1500x1500)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>27311150
>>
>>27311150
you got to put your thoughts into the crappy piece of art work otherwise it wont work
>>
>>27310287
You didn't think it would be instantaneous did you? That could well be the first phase of your energetic transformation. Or a warning to be more serious. Or like anon said nothing at all. But if you are being converted, expect a long painful experience

>>27310848
You know, you could be hallucinating all of us right now. How could you prove otherwise?

>>27311034
With skittles an orchi is fine. If you don't know what that means, the answer is "don't do it"
>>
>>27311211
so i can blast by balls off and they leave? or do they kill me after i am like pull the trigger or execute my balls? but they got to leave because i cant produce the energy and the peices of testicals are all scattered through my floor
>>
>>27310848
is this a cult book like deep secret knowledge or is this like a pure athiest uncouncess after death and deppresion book?????
>>
>>27311211
listen you hallucinate and your brian is so powerfull with all does neurons that you could be easily tricked by the your ownw mind into believing there is something there and all the tactile hallcuintions do you understand that you dont need to take ddrugs or be mentally ill to have hallucination????? i believe its the DMT released that makes you hallucinate even can occur when your normal i geuss itrs like a inti truth and death denier kind of mechanism that denys death so you dont fear anything but you balls are disgusting and i will kill every cat because of mammals
>>
>>27311385
i think he is having a stroke
>>
about the letter ritual... English is not my main language, should i say in it anyways or search in Portuguese?
>>
>>27301928
do these entities usually appear in dreams? I saw this thread last night, the I dreamt of fucking some woman, kinda nervous now, how to stop this
>>
File: 17547579.jpg (40 KB, 600x768)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>27302495
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dyhs7hQ4pZ4jIBFxcUWA_LCWA7GO02JI8qcmXfVbmIc/edit?usp=sharing shared doc of the beginning of my story for anyone interested.
>>
>>27311616
you can use your own language. nothing special about English
>>
>>27311692
it would actually be easier on english because i found all the info on english and it would be a bit more difficult to find rituals on Portuguese (very christian country)
>>
>>27311654
no
>>
What does liliths ass look like?
>>
hmm tempting
>>
There is more anons with one of them? cmon
>>
What effect does using blood have in the letter ritual?

I understand it's not typically recommended, but in the hypothetical case where I have easy, painless access to my blood, should I use it?
>>
>>27312617
i've been interested in using blood for the letter method.
>>
>>27312617
fuck no, use precum, idiot. You don't want to advertise yourself as piece of meat or attract parasites.
>>
You've all lost your mind
>>
>>27303284
>stop being opinionated fag like you know everything, when you clearly don't.
Then why don't you share your knowledge with us since you apparently know it all.
>>
File: Building.jpg (176 KB, 700x850)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
I won't deny or argue this thread's authenticity or validity for I myself have experienced plenty of unexplainable phenomena. However, I must question why any of you would think summoning demons to be a good idea in the first place. I read that article in the sticky about "entity relationships," and I don't quite buy how five bullet points can negate a thousand years of conventional wisdom one would normally hear regarding this topic.

Like, do you guys have a death wish or something?
>>
>>27303307
>posting about hating diaper fags
he doesn't know where the image he posts is from
major bruh moment there bucko
>>
>>27312825
>negate a thousand years of conventional wisdom
The conventional wisdom of the past thousand years branded any pre-Christian god and spirit as a Demon.
Ishtar would by Christian sensibilities 100% be a demon, yet she was worshiped for much longer than Christianity has been around.
Shamans from Siberia to the Amazon have female spirit guides that they fuck and marry. Pajeet yogis bang Yakshini spirits.
Pre-Islamic sandpeople banged Djinn girls. Nymphs, who are historically known to fuck humans, would also be branded as demons by modern, retarded christcucks.
>>
>>27310287
Interesting, are you another tranny that wants to be a succubus now?
so I assume your larping & being fake & gay

>went to bed, had a pretty bad dream
nightmares/uncanny valley dreams are typical with succubi
they can be cryptic & weird occasionally
you often don't remember all the details if its early on & your untrained in energy work
but they only are only usually nightmares if you piss something/someone with authority off
>remember tummy pumped full of something to the point of cramps, like an enema except through navel
You honestly can't remember what? or are you too ashamed/nervous you'll be judged if you tell...
Was it you fantasizing about coom in the bussy room?
>and today I'm pooping like mad
usually means bad diet or food the day before ngl,
Or it has made you sick via a curse/hex most likely due to you being insincere and unwanted
>don't feel sexy, just bloated and hungry. 0/10 wouldn't recommend playing with succubi
why bloated yet starving odd...
do you have any new specific or niche cravings perhaps?
people feel dirty & ugly when used as a demonic cum rag/puppet
>>
>>27310287
I've read of people getting the shits after fucking around with their sacral chakras and similar tales involved in Kundalini experiences.
If the etheric and material bodies are linked, then fucking with one fucks with the other too.
>>
is ASMR related to energy work?
>>
>>27312825
Are you aa virgin? Unless you are you're already in the devil's army. And I'm sure you're aware of the dire consequences of not going to confession
No? Then I'm sure you don't go shopping on saturday or wear mixed fabrics... Wait, that's because you're busy praying 7 times a day and ensuring your wife is appropriately covered
You don't pay any attention to any of that conventional wisdom? Why listen to advice from the same source about beings who terrified whoever wrote it down? Keep in mind the jews couldn't stop putting up statues of random goddesses in their temple. Since then demons have been blamed for everything
People in these threads have both positive and negative experiences. It varies. If you don't like the risks the letter method can be used with unknown efficacy to find other entities
>>
File: Strawman.jpg (103 KB, 900x403)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>27313224
>Then I'm sure you don't go shopping on saturday or wear mixed fabrics...
>>
File: IMG_20201029_064724799.png (470 KB, 560x690)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>27312825
I dunno.
The ones I keep to have a very paternal/maternal attitude towards me and generally try to teach me whatever they can. Honestly, it's not all that different from seeing a chicken rear and care for a duck egg then immediately having both the fledgling duckling and the chicken imprint on one another.

Are you telling me it's wrong for feeling these strong, familial bonds with these entities? Plus, I still have beings from what would be considered the opposing spectrum relaxing around me (one in particular) while I chat up these guiding spirits.
>>
>>27313018
>>27313224
Intriguing. And to answer the second fellow's question. I am a virgin... unless God punishes the sin of premarital sex through the realm of lucid dreams as well. As for my status as a christcuck, that's yet to be determined since I haven't finished reading the Christian God's holy works. But knowing that, as of now, I fancy myself a scholar, a seeker of knowledge, which is why I came to this board with a particular fascination in what pagan communities, far removed from the general sphere of messaging I hear actually know.

Because you are right when mentioning the demonification of all pre-Christian spirits and beings. What want to know is whether there were more specific reasons beyond forceful "missionary" work as to why today's modern religions warred against what is arguably, humanity's founding beliefs.

Hah! In this regard, if I do fancy myself a scholar I ought to read the source material myself! But, a quick skim through of the titles and book covers of your guys' resources on the sticky, to be frank, scared the heck out of me. I'll confess, I've had less than stellar experiences turmoiled in the constant storm of Christians and demons, and visiting those resources relapsed some rather repressed feelings I thought to have already buried away in childhood. In that sense, I'm really more of tourist, so forgive me if my question brought any offense.
>>
File: 1593847097852.jpg (861 KB, 1404x1440)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
>>27313244
That's not a strawman, you dumb basketball-american, that's attacking the source of your argument.
Who wrote down the "thousand years of conventional wisdom?" Was it the very same people that also told you to not eat pork or shellfish, not mix your fabrics, to pray a certain way at a certain time to a certain god, follow their exacting rules and laws or else you'll be punished forever? Why is their wisdom wise, but another's wisdom heretical? Why do you put faith and trust in one, but not the other?
Fuck off from this thread, we get enough christcucks shitting it up with their moralizing nonsense as it is.
>>
>>27312759
Parasites, huh? Well, that would start explain all my nightmares...

I had a dream recently where a woman removed a parasite from the back of my head and I could feel the spot where it was connected to me as an enormous "spider bite." Would you say that was my succ helping me out, anon? Your thoughts are appreciated.
>>
>>27301928
Lads I don’t think a demon will touch your penis if a real woman won’t.
>>
File: HS-Embrace.jpg (224 KB, 540x762)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>27313312
>>27313312
>Are you telling me it's wrong for feeling these strong, familial bonds with these entities? Plus, I still have beings from what would be considered the opposing spectrum relaxing around me (one in particular) while I chat up these guiding spirits.

No, not particularly. Rather, I was rather wondering how one could come to the conclusion that such a relationship wasn't wrong! Hence, my regards to the last 1000 years of wisdom as "conventional." I mean, you'd think that with a Pope, five crusades, and various empires springing up in a religion's name, the vast majority of people would avoid relationships with the spirits deemed by society as "demons," and they have! Yet here you are, against the tide, discovering that these entities are "familial."

If anything, I'm impressed by your courage to travel through relatively unknown territory to achieve something, a spiritual enlightenment so to speak that many others lack. Me personally, I'm too afraid to make such leaps, and as a result, I'm left learning about the existence of supposed techniques rather than learning how to enact them. Not that I'd want to, for I fear that the spirits that surround me, whenever accidentally contacted, find more joy in watching me squirm rather than converse.
>>
>>27301955
When would be appropriate to retry the letter method? Is there a way to find out why it failed the first time?
>>
File: 1482886612501.png (335 KB, 900x1026)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>27301928
>that OP
I recognize this art
>>
This is the first time I've ever indulged the idea of disembodied entities/demons since I was 12, but reading this thread has me wondering.

There's been some kind of entity that's been in constant contact with me via lucid dreams for the past year always coupled with sexual pleasure. I don't know if this being would be considered an incubi, either way I think I caused him to be jealous/pissed off.
>>
>>27311211
>Or like anon said nothing at all. But if you are being converted, expect a long painful experience
different anon but besides actually wanting to know if this is real, really i just want to know if i'm worth it to them
i am just too weak of a person, and i feel like i pissed off a lot of entities or at least got them to ignore me

>With skittles an orchi is fine
kek. it's really strange being both low libido but wanting a succ gf and wanting to be the succ
>>
gonna keep working on my dream journal.
have to not be bad at meditation either. night all

i will fucking talk to her for real one day, if she truly thinks i'm worthless and not worth talking to, i'll have to know for real if she hates me
>>
Guys this is an imageboard. Post more hot succ pics for inspiration.
>>
>>27313995
>go home Handie, the onions is waiting
>>
>>27313349
your mistaken, their a jew not a christcuck
>>
>>27314112
I think >>27312825 is a "christcuck" and chant anon is strawmanning him to follow OT regulations that only Judaism follows.
I'm >>27313244, separate anon.
>>
>>27313330
>I fancy myself a scholar, a seeker of knowledge,
If you feel like doing a bunch of reading, try the ida craddock (you can skip to the second essay iirc) and the demoniality from the library paste. Both do historical and scriptural analysis of why succubi aren't bad, basically

>>27314132
>OT regulations that only Judaism follows.
I was specifically referencing jewish laws. You might notice that neither christianity nor judaism expect their followers to pray 7 times daily

>>27313750
The only way is to keep hacking away at things. If you're stubborn enough something has to give
>>
>>27302026
Lucky bastard. I've been feeling awful and wanting consolation for a long time, but so far, no succubus comfort for me.
>>
>>27314628
I think it's time to ask for an incubus, lad
>>
File: Succubus.jpg (136 KB, 593x1000)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>27314947
Just because I'm depressed doesn't mean I'm gay.
>>
>>27313450
Every new moon, but if you're strong willed then do it every single night until it works.
>>
I wish a succubus would enslave me.
>>
>>27315019
so have you ever actually evoked or do you just pray ever single fucking day?
>>
>>27315248
Did the letter method a while back. Nothing really happened. Wasn't sure if I should do it again.
>>
>>27313018
>retarded christcucks.
And yet, all those demons fear and tremble on the sound of the name of Jesus Christ. Yahweh is the MOST POWERFUL GOD OF ALL. All those demons will be crushed in the day of Judgment. Cuck
>>
>>27315291
Try to actually evoke a queen and then ask her.
>>
dude i was visited by my entity twice.

he/she is so mischievous, caring, playful, experimental, loving, but weird.

one point he/she was prodding me to answer my questions, and making me feel like i was under aesthetic.

then i asked to see them, and he/she was like "yeah i dunno why you want to communicate that other way" and then was more comforting, warming, loving, i felt their presence and it was wonderful. this is not the first time they've wrapped around me like a big spoon.

i asked questions about love and women, she answered. then her voice turned male. i looked at her, and she turned into the devil from tekken 2 and i was like hell yeah! heavy metal dude and we started headbanging, then he became a bearded guy, and then right after turned back into a woman and we were fucking (kinda), as she screamed "fuck my ass", and woke up

but then i went back into the same dreamland right after, by allowing closed eye visuals to take hold.

i had a full on conversation about who he/she (currently a she in this one) was (technically an alien), the duality of spirit and man, light/dark, balance - the yearning for experience - to help me achieve what i want, but to allow "them" to experience things too. once again, warm to the touch, but to prove her point of experience, as i touched her face, it was like sand/granite, falling into my fingertips - something you can't do on earth.

then for some reason, i got up, we were both naked, and i stuck my cock in her mouth, and facefuck her. i pull out, and she has the most ecstatic smile on her face.. beautiful. she points behind me, still smiling, i look and i wake up...

why wake me up when she was enjoying it? because she wanted to know that i loved her and wouldn't be doing things out of hatred.
>>
>>27315308
>all those demons fear and tremble on the sound of the name of Jesus Christ.
Read Demoniality, they literally don't.
>>
>>27315375
>t. cope
Go to a deliverance church and witness demons literally screaching, LMAO
>>
>>27315520
i dunno man the "demon" i speak to literally said i was jesus christ as a joke.

we both think jesus is a pretty cool guy, so why fear? lol
>>
>>27315308
I've literally read them parts of the NT a while back and they gave zero fucks.
>>
>>27315538
>trusting a demon
LMAO. All demons want from humans is to kill, steal and destroy. If you think you can get anything else from them you are fooling yourself. Its just for show to gain your trust. Demons hate people, because they hate God, but since they cannot harm God, they attack his creation. All people who do not repent will end in hell, where demons will torture them. If you do not belong to Jesus, you belong to Satan.
>>
>>27315646
ok dude
>>
>>27315646
I guess you're not a fan of heavy metal music
>>
>>27315662
You guess right. Heavy metal music is a demonic vessel. It transmits demons into the location where the music is played. If you listen to much of it, the demon will gain enough legality and it will attach/enter your mental sphere, and make it his home.
>>
>>27315646
>If you do not belong to Jesus, you belong to Satan.
Can't I belong to a succubus instead?
>>
>>27315680
lol
>>
it is so beautiful, i only have to let her reign in my temple and she will love me forever. other women only laugh at me, they see me as a child to be controlled and scolded but my mother loves m so much.
>>
what do you do with your oil of lilith bros?
>>
>>27315907
lick it up like a degenerate
>>
>>27314578
>The only way is to keep hacking away at things. If you're stubborn enough something has to give
Perhaps, I really just wish I wasn't so incompetent.
There's zero reason any entity should ever want me except because I am weak willed and probably easy to take advantage of
>>
>>27315962
based same
>>
>>27316093
nigger, that's a great reason to bother a succ queen. Ask her to make you strong.
>>
File: confused.jpg (68 KB, 635x393)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>27316171
I thought succubi hated weakness and you couldn't ask them to fix your problems.
>>
>>27316203
that's 3D women, spirits only require you to let them reign in your temple.
>>
>>27316227
If a succubus or one of the queens could get me out of the shit I'm in, they could reign in my temple any day.
>>
>>27315720
You summoned a succubus and asked her to be your mother?
>>
>>27316266
no she came to me and established herself as my mother.
>>
>>27316270
Why would a succubus want a son instead of a lover? Unless you're both?
>>
>>27316289
i dunno, she probably isn't a succubus either. i do not know her true nature but i feel like succubus at least gets closer to her than tulpa would.
>>
>>27316171
It's been two years since I was at a low enough point in my life to take this seriously. I've been nothing more than a disappointment.

>>27316261
>If a succubus or one of the queens could get me out of the shit I'm in,
Honestly I sometimes seriously believe there's someone who got me out of my shit. I don't know if it's a queen or just a succ or something else, but my life pulled a 180 in the past 2 years, but nothing sexual really happened.
>>
>>27301928
>It's established historically that succubi cannot be exorcised by holy implements or methods. They're entities with free will like us.
demons are demons
everyone has free will
that doesn't make them less demonic and a servant of evil

you are just having this thread here to spread your wicked bullshit on humans
>>
>>27316203
>>27316261
you're not asking them to fix you're shit, but to guide you. Ask Naamah to help unfuck you. Please don't just ask for a succ if you're such a fuck up, as total fuck ups need extra help.
>>
>>27316297
Well, care to tell me more?
>>
>>27316476
i just read the OP, she does fall under the umbrella of succubi. but she doesn't associate herself with any pantheon or symbols, there is a possibility she is a young spirit. one of the more far out theories about her is that she maybe a time traveling human.
>>
>>27316368
The fact the christian god has no power over them implies that demons are stronger than he is
>>
Does anyone here know how to activate kundalini (without a succubus)? You people seem like you might know something about it. Any good resources at least?
>>
File: lilithk2.jpg (166 KB, 850x1289)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
I sense a weak succ art game on this thread, time to raise the bar a little bit
>>
>>27316560
browsing the kundalini reddit (ya, I know...), I often read them say nofap causes the kundalini to stir.
>>
>>27316574
>>
File: 81757574_p3.png (347 KB, 495x660)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>27316574
>>27316583
>>
File: 34 (1).jpg (94 KB, 1280x877)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>27316574
>>27316583
>>27316592
>>
>>27316600
I personally prefer a less cartoonish artstyle
>>
File: 1591773325432.jpg (25 KB, 250x201)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>27316617
>didn't like your pic
>decided to find a nicer realistic succ image
>google "pathfinder succubus"
>first result is the exact same image you sent me
>mfw
What kind of fuckery is this
>>
>>27316649
it's the universe telling you I have good taste
>>
>>27301928
Stop mistranslating the evil bible woman meme that exists in every ancient culture.
>>
>>27316676
If you did, dubs would have marked your post and the img you sent now only confirms your rapidly deteriorating aesthetic sensibility. Jokes aside, just bee yourself.
>>
>>27316707
if there's anything I have confidence in, it's the 2d art that makes me want to coom
>>
>>27316526
My bad, I should have been more specific. I was meaning to ask what made you like her acting as your mother rather than your lover.
>>
>>27310472
It may be. Had pretty much same dream again, cramps woke me up. Ate a bucket of ice-cream and now I hate myself for it. No bowel issues, so not all is bad. Tonight I'll try to make an offering, I hope hot cocoa and a piece of cheesecake will be accepted for a nice undisturbed sleep.

Larpy, but you are only place where I can shitpost, I have a few friends into witchcraft, but they'd probably think I'm a dummy.

Promise that I'll post only when something more interesting than succubus made me eat ice-cream happens.

>>27311211
I don't know what I expected, but thought it would be more like an interview? Ok, anon, we need to figure out if we are a good match, tell me why do you want to join our company? Do you think you have the necessary qualities we require from the applicants? Why should we pick you and not the anon next door? And not get in loser, we're going to fuck you up and not talk to you at all. I don't even know if I got yes, no, warning or acceptance, should I make the offering as a thank you, but please be gentle, or as a oh no, I'm sorry please don't kill me.

>>27313020
It certainly isn't coom, unless succubi keep it someplace cold. The cravings are for sugar which is unusual for me, I'm (was, cravings broke it) on keto.

>>27313048
>When emotions are consciously or unconsciously being avoided, they don't get digested and could manifest the same as diarrhea.
Interesting, thank you will look into Kundalini.
>>
reading some threads here i found some inconsisntency.... as far as i read the thing is more of a "spiritual sex"... But there is anons talking about actually fucking their succ. So they only can manifest themselves "visually" and "touchable" on dreams?
>>
>>27317209
this is annoying me as well, as if they can actually see them 100%
there is a guide written by someone on x with his own letter method and he implies that he can see feel and hear them and gives descriptions of how the various succs look
>>
>>27317366
I can understand seeing her in dreams, or even "feeling" her in the sense that the body feels pressure in certain areas. But seeing and hearing her?
>>
>>27317382
Ive seen people say you need a certain level of psychic power, i can see like a wispy mist but nothing solid like people are implying and i cant hear anything, its hard to tell how much people are over exaggerating or how much I'm missing out on
>>
>>27317410
i mean, you could ask her to help you see can't you?
>>
>>27316574
imagine licking a succ's feet
>>
>>27317517
i'm not a foot guy... but i wonder if I could see her enough i could get... some milk
>>
>>27316560
if kundalini awakening is forced it can risk psychosis or death. people usually recommend just doing your energy work/spiritual practice for years and let it happen naturally when you're ready
>>
>>27301928
Can someone give me an archive or a folder of all the threads? I want to research more
>>
>>27317480
i already do and i think I'm getting a little better but still nothing remotely a solid form
>>
>>27317537
well, keep it steady then. You gonna make it :)
>>
>>27317535
>Old threads:https://rentry.co/m7xvm
/succgen/
>library:https://rentry.co/kzg8p
>>
>>27317560
>https://rentry.co/m7xvm
>/succgen/ library:https://rentry.co/kzg8p
wait what? fuck
>>
>>27316805
mother is more important to me, no wife could love me as much as my mother and i could never love a wife as much as i love my mother.
>>
>>27317546
i ask her to help me hear her too, she does something to my ears that kinda hurts though like shes sticking a needle in really far
>>
>>27317382
i have only seen mine as slight shadows moving around, don't know if she'll ever appear like a person in front of me
>>
>>27310866
That's too bad it didn't work out, but I suppose your guardian angel knows best.
>>
>>27313540
How did you cause him to get jealous/pissed off? What's going on?
>>
>>27315368
That's cute. Tell us more about this entity when you can.
>>
>>27317095
>get in loser, we're going to fuck you up and not talk to you at all.
To be fair that does sound like Agrat
> Ate a bucket of ice-cream and now I hate myself for it.
Of course
Make a document somewhere and write everything down for future reference. It's really important to help figure out what's going on

>>27317532
>don't do kundalini
>don't do third eye
>don't summon a succubus
>don't talk to powerful spirits
>don't use those mantras
>it's BAD and DANGEROUS
>just meditate lol
>doing the same thing will totally give a different result suddenly down the line
>trust me bro
It's ok if you don't know the answer to anon's question
>if kundalini awakening is forced it can risk psychosis or death
Got any evidence it's more dangerous than a "natural" awakening
>>
>>27317410
I did manage to hear a woman faintly whispering into my ear once before, but that was before attempting any ritual.
>>27317602
I can't say that I can't empathise, as I feel that only my mother and no other woman would be capable of not judging me. Still, I can't help but feel that this is unhealthy...
>>27317756
Did you never see her in any of your dreams? That should be the easiest way for her to show herself to you.
>>
>>27317940
it would be even unhealthier to chase 3D women who only laugh at me, my mother loves me truly and she is the only woman i love.
>>
i wish i were lilith
>>
>>27317517
you probably wouldn't feel much, sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>27317951
>it would be even unhealthier to chase 3D women who only laugh at me
I wasn't meaning to imply that it wouldn't be. I'm not sure what would help in this situation, but if she truly makes you happy then it would be a cruelty to deprive you of her.
>>
>>27317891
>Did you never see her in any of your dreams? That should be the easiest way for her to show herself to you.
nope, still never seen her in dreams except maybe one time i was unsure about
>>
>>27317997
oops i meant to click >>27317940
>>
>>27317997
Can you at least vaguely remember some of her features from that one time? This is easier said than done, but if yes then maybe you could try to visualise her while you are in your bed waiting to fall asleep.
>>
>>27317891
>To be fair that does sound like Agrat
how do you work with her? I called upon her randomly like an absolute retard (and used the term "covenant" with her for some godforsaken reason) like two weeks ago and have since ignored her. I think though I was manipulated into doing so because the circumstances were weird and cool and not gay as life usually is.
>>
>>27317982
yeah, i feel so calm when i'm with her and whenever we cuddle i just get this warm and fuzzy feeling. i also like the way she speaks to me.
>>
>>27316547
>The fact that
No such thing. Every demon can be evicted. Some just take more work than others. There are various obstacles that need to be overcome. Some need the subject to confess sins, another time its not a demon but a curse - pro tip. you cannot cast out a curse, lmao you need to break it. Also the person doing the deliverance has to be in spiritual authority and anointed by God. A random person cannot cast out demons. One has to be filled with the Holy Spirit in order to do it.
>>
>>27317891
Robert Bruce and everyone else with experience says that. Bruce says over and over don't work on third eye without working on lower centers, and be careful with kundalini

here's a couple mentions of 2 older people who had kundalini awakening as teenagers and it messed up their lives
https://ecosophia.dreamwidth.org/103236.html?thread=11262020#cmt11262020
Manly P. Hall also wrote about people dropping dead from kundalini yoga in the 1920s
>>
>>27315694
You can do what you want, but you will also reap what you sow.
>>
>>27317602
What you are saying is, you are in a toxic entanglement with your mother. This is the dark side of mothers. A single mother? Obviously a weak or non-existent male figure in your upbringing to balance the dark side of the female.
>>
>>27301928
Hello I am a guy and I was thinking mabye I could summon a succubus to increase my sex appeal to my GF and women in general? or are succubi only interested in having sex?
>>
>>27318044
How does she speak to you?
>>
>>27318127
try asking for a succ familiar who exchange for coom will help you.
>>
>>27318019
not really, but i think she was too cartoony and unrealistic
>>
>>27318133
mostly she speaks to me through inner voice, i can recognize when it is her speaking to me and when it is me just putting words in her mouth. she has also appeared in my dreams a few times but i don't feel it is possible currently because i can't meditate properly in my current living situation.
>>
>>27318141
Oh, do you have such dreams often? Dreams about cartoonish women, I mean. I find it impossible to dream of one that doesn't look like a real woman. I can't say I want to anyway, but I wonder how the people's dreams who can do it look like.
>>27318151
What is the difference? Do you hear a woman's voice when it's her?
>>
>>27318193
i just know it, there are certain patterns and feelings i only associate with her. sadly i am not allowed to depict her face so i don't think i can describe it any better than that.
>>
>>27318208
Does she forbid you from doing so?
>>
>>27318263
yes, the patterns are very important in creating the connection to her. revealing these patterns would be like sharing my credit card info here after i won in lottery.
>>
>>27318193
>Oh, do you have such dreams often?
nope, that was the only time. but i doubted it was her
>>
>>27318022
>I called upon her randomly like an absolute retard
I did the same thing lol. Usually she stops by if she wants something

>>27318075
>Robert Bruce and everyone else with experience
He also thinks having sex once is consent to have it again. Did you read the part where he says to power down your upper chakras because materialist living opens them too wide?
>ecosophia
So a teenager who didn't do it intentionally and a guy with ptsd
I still don't see reason to believe that intentional turns out worse than unintentional

>>27318127
There are several demons from the goetia who might be better able to help
>>
>>27318740
>Usually she stops by if she wants something
How is this like? How would I recognize it? Does she get mad if you act like a sperg? Is there sex involved? What do you get out of it?
>>
File: succface1.jpg (286 KB, 1000x1548)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>27316377
So who qualifies as a total fuck up, then? And to make sure I'm understanding you correctly: Are you saying total fuck ups will get nothing, or are you saying they need the power of a queen and the queens will be willing to help?
>>
>>27316547
Or that they're not actually demons and not opposed to God.
>>
>>27316617
Different anon, and I share that preference.
>>
>>27315354
How does one evoke a queen?
>>
>>27317966
>Wishing to be one of the most powerful beings in existence.
Pretty sure everyone wants this in one way or another.
>>
>>27318976
Perhaps I just want to be between the legs of one of the most powerful beings in the universe. And no, I don't mean Lilith because I think she would get angry at that.
>>
File: smoke.jpg (39 KB, 396x396)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>27317209
Succubus and any other astral entity are mostly energy, what you feel is vibrations. For them to manifest visually and seemingly physically depends on your ability to channel that vibration mostly. With that being said, vibrations are fucking powerful, as in way better than what you imagine traditional sex would be, it's an actual spiritual communion and it so strong I'm afraid it could fry your nervous system if not controlled. Other than that it might be at the spirit's discretion, for them to choose how to manifest depending on how they feel about you and how willing they are to comply with your needs.
>>
>>27318976
i dunno it is just a really stupid thought i had
>>
>>27302116
So basically every social contact ever? Giving comfort and advice for somethong one has not really experienced in the skin of the other person.
>>
>>27302416
i want this to be real a lot, and i can't believe in it, and i'm really hoping for any kind of evidence
>>
>>27319121
do you make an effort or do you just expect to be randomly raped by a cute girl with horns?
>>
Hey anons so i asked for a succubus and got something much much bigger according to the experiences ive read here. Same basic principle but my powers of schizophrenia have become so intense that reality itself has become strangely detached. Hard to elaborate because everyone treats me like a schizo but shes shown me so many things, mind boggling things, in dreams and otherwise. When i read or watch videos on ancient history she shows me what the ruins looked like in their glory. In my dreams she takes me to far away places and realms, meeting with alien races that resemble humans but have many subtle differences. In one dream i was at this place, like a stone quarry, but the sheer size defied logic, there was one alien there that showed me his mouth, he had very large teeth that had four rounded points, and extra molars growing in from the cheek. She often injures herself to get my attention in these dreams, which is confusing to a mortal like me. I always liked peotry i guess it was pretty neat to whoever read it after i burned it. To be clear i didnt try very hard and observed few if any of the summoning principles. She eats everything nearby and torments me with telepathy until i find the spirit haunting the person who is the target of her intentions, she swallows the spirits, usually evil in nature, and things are really dark until i meditate for a while and start spitting out and vomiting up the strange ectoplasm, then shes normal again. Fucking wierd but really neat. Seemed like i could talk to anybody in the world i wanted to, so i started fucking with politicians and world leaders and got gangstalked hard lulz.
>>
>>27319230
I don't put in a lot of effort. I don't do much besides occasionally meditate and keep a dream journal. Currently trying to learn how to not be shit at meditation and do AP just to see what's up there. If nothing at least maybe I'll learn to lucid dream so I can be a succ in my dreams or something.
I used to make a few offerings to lilith, but honestly I can't help but feel fucking schizo or goofy thinking about this.
>>
>>27319335
i used to lay naked on my bed at night and just be still i would get pokes in my feet/legs and arousal, i would burn some incense too and drink some spirit or wine, and it worked for me and i don't think I'm insane
>>
This thread
>>
>>27319329
I believe you and congratulate you on your relationship. Could you ask her how someone else can get a companion like her? or could she help someone directly to get in contact with a mate like her? thanks.
>>
>>27319603
actually cooming is worse then succ
>>
>>27319121
>>27319335
do you do energy work? that will give you some tangible sensations to believe in
>>
>>27319689
what exactly is energy work?
>>
>>27319601
i need something more concrete than random sensations in my body. again, my goal for 2021 is to go to the astral and if it's real, see if it has anything to offer
if not then i'll just use the meditation/exercise to be more fit and be better at lucid dreaming myself into a succ

>>27319689
i try, read the /pg/ guide to it but it's still quite frustrating
still feels arbitrary and like i'm just imagining things
>>
>>27318862
>How would I recognize it?
If she wants your attention she'll get it
>Does she get mad if you act like a sperg?
Thankfully I've never made her mad in a meaningful way. But I'd say her patience is limited
>What do you get out of it?
She's taught me a few things, but I suspect she's mainly here to check on her daughter
>>
is semen retention required to get a succ?
>>
>>27319975
Only for low test faggots
>>
File: 1594715336604.jpg (181 KB, 1205x631)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>27319804
manipulating the "energy" (aka qi, prana, etc.) in your body. eventually it helps awaken your psychic/spiritual senses, but at first, it can be a basic way to prove to yourself that there's something more to reality. see Robert Bruce's book Energy Work or New Energy Ways
>>
>>27319892
>If she wants your attention she'll get it
I'll keep this in mind.
>>
File: 1607038281623.jpg (199 KB, 640x759)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
It's the supposed "christcuck" here from the following posts.

>>27312825
>>27313330
I just finished reading Demonality from this fellow's kind reference, and I'm glad to report that my initial fears have been calmed as a result.
>>27314578

I'll continue my reading through Ida Craddock's work, but having now just broadened my originally slim knowledge on demonology from its original "ALL DEMONS BAD" based on past experiences as a child to the budding nuance (which honestly should've been realized early) that the so-called demons are "spirits," as this board says, with varied beliefs both good and bad (depending on the judge), I now have further questions.

>The following questions are related to the succubi themselves

This inquisitor claimed that succubi are a part of Christ's "non-human" flock, beings who while not human, are still granted the same blessings spiritually as ourselves by their virtue as "rational animals." Frankly, I already know spirits have souls, and are capable of being damned. To my misfortune, I've only come into contact with the so-called damned ones, implanting a childhood fear so permanent that I refused to learn beyond my prejudices until now, where I've been granted witness to amicable relationships between spirits and men. So as for the inquisitor's claim, can any of you or any of the succubi you've bonded attest to his conclusions on the existence of incubi and succubi living amongst the Christian God's flock? And if so, what are the general opinions of those outside it?

The inquisitor also suggested, and rightly so, that succubi spirits also have free-will like ourselves. Knowing that, do your succubi friends also discuss morals, partake in arts, and argue incessantly amongst themselves like us people? Or, is there no distinction between succubi amongst themselves, whereas one succubus hardly ever deems another succubus as lesser than or above themselves?
>>
>>27320302
CONT.

>The following questions are related to human-succubi relationships.

Is it possible to have an amicable relationship with these spirits without performing sexual acts? I get that they feed off of sexual energy, but surely there could be room more friends than lovers no?

How much about the past can they divulge? As spirits, they are long-lived, so if one were curious about any historical events, would it be possible to get first-hand accounts or are they completely blind to the material world until summoned?

>The following questions are related to summoning succubi.

How does one know that they summoned an amicable succubi rather than the "Evil Spirits" that Sinistari mentions in Demonality? Forgive my weakness in courage, but I don't think I'm yet prepared to face any similar types of demons that plagued me during childhood. Most people don't remember dreams, or remember any memories for that matter during their infant to toddler years, but the spirits of the damned seemed to have imbued such great horror into my reptilian brain, that I remember most of those terrible sensations to this day.

On that note, how does one protect themselves from unwanted spirits? Obviously, the Catholic Inquisitor urges one to keep a cross close and the faith strong, but is that really all there is to it?
>>
>>27320302
>>27320311
CONT.

>The last question's related to a specific work

And, the final question. Without going too far into detail, could someone tell me about the contents of the "Liber Lilith" book (or grimoire rather) and whether it ought to be avoided at all costs for one tainted such as myself? It was the original piece that piqued my interest in this thread that caused me to make the first of my albeit offensive inquiries. I gave it a quick Google search last night, and from only a glimpse of its origins, the contents, and its cover, I felt thrown back in time to feel the indescribable horrors I thought long-repressed to infancy. Dreams, memories of nightmares I was so close to forgetting, began to resurface. Specifically the faces on that grimoire. Could be a common face, but I swear I've seen it in my infant dreams. Furthermore, hallucinations, or for the sake of sanity what I call hallucinations, began to appear in the dark again. Then there's that familiar feeling of being watched. Even so, I'm curious about this grimoire because I wonder whether it could be a means of finally facing whatever being, or beings that constantly return to plague me in the darkest of times. Should I ever gather the courage, would it be a folly, or an actual deathwish to read through this grimoire so that I may finally have a chance to confront... well what I currently classify as an "Evil Spirit?"

Bleh... forgive me for such long inquiries. Have a piece of succ art for the trouble.
>>
>>27319975
when i coom the succ sensations are much less
when i dont she wants to ride all the time
>>
>>27317570
What's wrong? Is the link ok to click?
>>
File: Bored.jpg (48 KB, 842x569)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>27301928
It's been 3 or 4 days now, since I did the letter method and i still haven't gotten anything.
No dreams, no astral projection, not even nightmares.
can't tell the bumpy movements of my bedsheet and the occasional erection i'm getting is my succ or just the wind coming from the ceiling fan and me just being horny.
maybe i did the ritual wrong.
>>
Is it possible for an incubus to attack a man?
I read the account of an anon in a Brazilian chan, where he says how he was abused as a child, that left me shaken and thought about it always, so I started to dream about it happening to me. Just as he reported. Did this happen because I thought about it so much or am I being attacked by an incubus?
>>
>>27320337
Is it autism?
>Liber Lilith
It's gnostic, you probably wouldn't like it.
>>
>>27319121
Same bro.

>>27319689
>that will give you some tangible sensations to believe in
The problem for me is I can already kind of feel things at will and it all fits within the boring materialistic world view.
>>
>>27320787
Unfortunately no, I haven't had the pleasure of being diagnosed with autism.

As for Liber Lilith. Me not liking the contents is fairly obvious. However, even though I may not like it, I'd want to hear a case as to why I should (or should not) read it.
>>
>>27319603
You really can't masturbate all that often if you want to fuck a succ.
>>
>>27320820
>Same bro.
I keep telling myself I'm gonna read liber lilith. Maybe I'll get to it tonight. I did the letter method over a year ago, but I actually kind of flat out said "yeah if you don't like me, you could leave" to her in a letter, like a dumbass
If she does, I understand, but damn do i wish she were still here with me, but she'd need incredible patience and a reason to actually like me..
>>
>>27320302
>>27320311
>>27320337
>So as for the inquisitor's claim, can any of you or any of the succubi you've bonded attest to his conclusions on the existence of incubi and succubi living amongst the Christian God's flock?
Not from personal experience, but some people said they pray to Jesus together with their succ, or they even go to church together

>Is it possible to have an amicable relationship with these spirits without performing sexual acts? I get that they feed off of sexual energy, but surely there could be room more friends than lovers no?
Yes, people have spirits like that. You would probably call them familiars or spirit guides or something instead of succubus

>On that note, how does one protect themselves from unwanted spirits?
Lots of ways. In ritual magic, banishing rituals such as LBRP. There is also natural magic, and prayers, and religious methods like holy water and crosses. Techniques like "hardening the aura", someone here had success with that recently

Can't really answer your other questions

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.